I Love You Pepe — Green Skin and All!

pepe-loves-rachel-maddow

By Phillip Marlowe (that “crazy old dude of the Alt-Right”)

This stuff over Pepe the green frog MEME is just so hilarious — I’m loving it! The whole thing has the lefty traitors confused, disoriented — blinking stupidly like they just got popped square in the face by one of those squat ugly Negro bull dykes with a purple mohawk. They just can’t get their brainwashed pinheads around the fact us Evil Racist Whites can have a sense of humor. The horror, the horror.*

And thanks to the Internet, things are spreading fast that their lefty crap — the idiot delusions of a rainbow planet where the filthy criminal blacks live peaceably among us — is getting laughed off by younger generations and the brainwashing efforts might all be for naught. Hell, they might even lose their cushy media careers and have to go out and get a real job for a change! Just think how terrible it would be to work so hard they might be too tired to march in a “black lives matter” demonstration this weekend, or enjoy that languid Starbucks morning with their latest latex-garbed homo lover — who they just met last night at the big rave!

That lezzie freak at MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, recently did a piece on “Pepe” to explain it to her few hundred LGBT fans in the San Francisco viewing area. She tried to convey outrage, but that’s kind of hard when you’re talking about a cartoon frog character. So she resorted to showing a surreptitious video taken at an “Alt-Right” conference and acted like it was so evil — White males openly talking among each other about White racial destruction! Can’t have that kind of thing going on now.

Maddow showed a clip of the speech Hillary Clinton gave about the “Alt-Right” where some guy out in the audience — God bless his racist soul — shouted out “PEPE” at the absolute perfect moment when Shillary made a pregnant pause between more spewing on Trump and all us evil racists out here in the “basket of deplorables.” Shillary seemed perfectly oblivious to what Pepe meant and continued her boring BS blather like nothing happened. Maybe she thought illegal aliens from La Raza were out in the audience and a certain Pepe just arrived from picking rutabagas in the fields.

Rachel Corrie protested the bulldozing of Palestinian homes when the filthy Zio Jews ran her over.

Brave Rachel Corrie protested the bulldozing of Palestinian homes when the backstabber Zio Jews in Israel ran her over, claiming the driver didn’t see her. Her parents went to the extreme expense of going over there to sue Israel for ONE LOUSY DOLLAR, but still lost. Cheap bastards.

That Pepe moment at Hillary’s Alt-Right speech had all of us haters laughing for a week or so; Maddow glommed on to it for her stupid show to look “edgy.” She does appear to work hard coming up with new angles to the dog-eared lefty dogma they’ve been cramming down our throats for decades. I can just see the daily meetings she has with her Marxist Jew producers and her latest crop of stanky, crusty-faced LGBT interns trying to come up with new material to stand out from the other hourly cable TV liberal bile regurgitations.

Seems like such types could find a wealth of new outrage once in a while over how Israel treats the Palestinians, or how Israel purposefully ran over and squashed like a bug another Rachel (right) with a military grade bulldozer built in the US no less. But I guess little Miss Maddow missed all that for some reason. Hypocrite leftist bitch knows what side her bony butt is buttered on.

I can absolutely guarantee you this ugly rug-muncher (who once bragged on her show about having some sort of Jewish background) is reading our sites. Hell, she might even be reading this piece right now while spluttering viral-ridden spittle all over her latest laptop. If so, she needs to stop that since spittle is so useful in such circles.

rachel-maddow-with-her-loverHere’s Rachel with her main squeeze, the charmful-armful Ruby Tania Lipshitz — chief product field developer for Snap-on Tools USA, conveniently enough (just kidding — that’s her real live-in lover, Sue Mikula — don’t try to imagine it).

You know I used to cut such Lezbos a little slack here at my site simply because I generally like women. No, I don’t entertain fantasies of three-ways with hot lesbian Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders on waterbeds or anything; since practically all your lezzy types are fairly gross creatures who can’t dance for crap and I figured if they found some kind of happiness, good for them. Who was I to be so judgemental said the White man?

I was at this Christmas party last year when I was introduced to this super weird-looking lezzie thing wearing man clothes. You could easily see she was really a petite little chick, but her hair was buzz cut short and she or it was wearing gray JC Penny man slacks (the kind you wear up to your armpits), a white button-down collar short sleeve shirt with pockets suitable for slide rules and Texas Instrument calculators with Sine and Cosine multifunction buttons — looking like some 1960’s White guy working at NASA before Jewish “diversity” and Jewish globalism ruined the place — putting America’s space faring efforts smack dab in the ash bin of history.

Apparently, the little lesbian was affecting a new look I was unaware of — maybe a nerdsky fashion thing of some sort. Damn, I’m so out of it! Actually, always have been, but proud of it. She or it had a really nice muscle car, too. I feel so emasculated as a White man in the face of such studly gay coolness these days.

I used to have this rich liberal girlfriend who was a big fag hag, urban socialite and art show opening party whore. I remember she used to lecture me all the time “don’t think about what fags do in bed.” I guess that was to keep me from throwing up when she introduced me to her downtown pals. It was kind of ridiculous since by then I already seen plenty of faggotry during my college days in the big city. And it’s not something I like to think about it in the first place for crying out loud. Weirdly, she also used to ask me if I was beset with guilt since the two of us were sleeping together. Right.

What I eventually realized was this girl had seriously flawed libtard preconceptions — every bit like such types accuse Whites of the conservative persuasion. What I had going on here was the ultimate nature of the PC hypocrisy infecting our brains — everyone was indeed prejudiced in some way, even those who proudly insisted they were so unprejudiced. In fact, just being a laid back, regular old hetero White guy was still a terrible thing to such leftists simply because of jealousy. Oh boy, did they hate me saying that.

They somehow equated being a White guy with care-free 50’s heartthrob Troy Donahue — wearing a sweater casually tied around his neck, tooling around in Mustang convertible his rich daddy gave him so he could hit on numerous Sandra Dees at cotillons or down at the tennis courts, and a top-secret “Old Boy’s Network” gave all us privileged White guys high paying jobs just for being White. Man, I wished they were right!

That was when I started to investigate just how this hypocrite BS called PC was begun in America and by (((whom))). What you see on my site is the result of my many years of research.

Pepe the frog is an excellent symbol to use to alert readers to the anti-White BS going on in our countries today. I think I may just give him his own log-on privileges here on my site in case he wants to spew a little.

Pepe? Call me and we’ll do lunch. You can eat all the flies you want — to your little froggy heart’s content.

*We do have to have a sense of humor considering all the total crap out there!

clinton-speech-alt-right

This entry was posted in Dark Humor, FIGHT THE POWER and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to I Love You Pepe — Green Skin and All!

1. allovertheplace says:

Love it when the jews get all serious about attacking a cartoon.

But we need hard power to stop this: (the article goes into some detail about the general problem)

2. Recon Ranger says:

Way to go Incog….You have a great sense of humor and are right about having some in the world of today’s BS…. Myself I am a serious cynic with my jokes and people hate it but still laugh ’cause most of them down below the surface know my shit is true….I have to tell you that a long time ago I did a dyke…. I was 18 ( that was a century ago ) and boy did I get a lesson in action…. whoooaa did she wear me out…. told me every move to make and I learned well and have used her method for the last many many years on my straight only babes…. I have to say it was gooood…And still is…. Now I am afraid of them kic’n the shit out of me…. these bulls are more macho than me…. California is the land of lady boys and bull dykes…..I also have learned because of the industry I am in that when you as a man are sarcastic, condescending, and a basic asshole to them in a crowd they actually never get pissed at you…. they seem to love to be treated like ” one of the guys ” when in a group of men…. I am a complete ass hole around them with other men present and it’s funny how macho dudes get all upset when I act that way to the dykes but wonder how and why the bitches respond so well….As far as the 2 cunts in the photo above…. I bet the baddest stray dog on the block would run if they took off their clothes…..Those bitches are real hard to look at….can one imagine what they do in the hay ??? God help us all…. Keep up the FANTASTIC work…..RR

3. werewolf says:

Great stuff, brother. I remember you from Liberty Forum.

PS I f’g hate lesbians. Lesbians = Death…the death of the race.

4. werewolf says:

Why can’t i edit? I need to edit because i always think of what i should have said retroactively. In fact I’m thinking of great comebacks i should have used in kindergarten when the teach accused me of cheating on the easter egg hunt. They must not have easter egg hunts anymore. Maybe they call it holiday egg hunt or hanukah egg hunt or ramadan egg hunt or celebrate diversity day egg hunt.

I think it would be more aesthetically pkeasing if i removed the PS from my post above – but i cant.

What’s all this sbout green frogs?

PS. They never did nail me on that egg hunt rap.

5. werewolf says:

What’s the statute of limitations on cheating at easter egg hunt?

I’ll use my old LF moniker next time, unless i see some egg police around this joint see.

Green frogs? Maybe they’re soused.

6. American says:

haha, great sense of humor, Incog. I have to admit that seeing the Alt-right explode in popularity has put a huge, permanent smile on my face. Now, if we can only remember to stay focused and not make the same errors again as the Germans did in WW2 when the jews invented the holoHOAX. This time, it will be the goyim that yells “never again” as we put whats left of them in a much smaller Israel to prey and feed on themselves. Fucking rats!

The Easter Bunny had to change his name to the “Spring” Bunny because the jews were offended.

8. werewolf says:

___________________

I think Spring Bunny is sexist because male chauvenist pigs used to call womyn “bunnies”. Hunt is racist because bloodhounds used to hunt escaped African American slaves. Egg is also sexist because only females have eggs. Spring is eurocentrically racist because not everyone lives in a climate with four seasons like the white racists. Colored eggs are racist for obvious reasons. We demand that the name be changed to Second Trimester Rabbit Concealed Exploratory Object Investigatory Exploration. This is a non-negotiable demand.

9. Red Pill says:

WHAT’S FOR LUNCH?

African dictator is a cannibal; eats opponents’ testicles & brain
    They claim Nguema is a cannibal who skins his opponents alive and devours their testicles and brains as a way to boost his sexual prowess.

10. Karen says:

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/ It’s no laughing matter, it spells destruction for the Jews, managers of this Dark Age, it’s apex the 20th century, the Jewish Century, where more death and bloodshed occurred than in entire recorded history. I previously posted that I was careful cutting the lawn for fear of harming toads (related to frogs) but it flew over the heads of the materialistic yahoos here. I for one look forward to the TOTAL destruction of this evil death worshipping age. Darkness is followed by Light and Kek ushers the Lightbearer in.

11. Fred says:

@werewolf
    You did me a favor when you mentioned Liberty Forum, I used to read it all the time and was just trying to remember the name of it. For some reason all of a sudden it was shut down and there were a lot of pissed off posters that lost everything that they had been putting up on that site for years.
    LF went offline like 15 years ago and I really used to enjoy reading it.
    There was also the “skunk” who many people said he also ran judicial inc which I used to read every time he posted something.
    But there was something flawed about judicial in every post he put up 90% of them had some sort of major or sometimes minor flaw in the story. A name misspelled a blatantly wrong date for an event, in fact after a while I thought it was purposeful but I could never come up with a reason why.

I wish these raghead sandniggers would use discarded Kentucky fried chicken buckets instead of pressure cookers for their bombs. Eat all the chicken except 4 and layer those on top so the aroma gets out and place those in a jew york niggerhood.

Remember the big deal they made over Jerry Falwell saying the Teletubbies were promoting homosexuality? They had a fit over it!

14. carnac123 says:

The ‘Alt Right’ is a force to be reckoned with and will succeed. It will take over this nation and I cannot wait until it does.

Jewish Emmy Winner Calls Trump The ‘Next Hitler’

The jews are really getting hysterical over Trump.

Better yet build a truck bomb with the detonator tied to a trigger wire rigged to a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken leave the bucket of chicken in the front passenger seat and a wallet and a sailfone in the middle and keep the windows open and park IT in a parking space in a great society niggerhood. Nobody will fuck with it because it is a great society niggerhood.

17. Hoff says:

The Jews are at it again.  Movie after movie is about them grossly exaggerating the accomplishments of Blacks or showing how they were wrongly oppressed by evil White men.

A new film called “Hidden Figures” is going to educate us on how NASA wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for a group of female monkeys back in the 1960s.

18. Red Pill says:

Pepe the frog is POPE FRANCES

OK, Red Pill, would you care to elaborate?

20. Paul says:

That would be impossible. Or not….

21. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Today in history. Absolutly worth a read. It says the 17th but actually published the 19th. GW publishes his farewell address that went unheeded. Say Hi to israil for me. jew war 1 and jew war 2 and all the rest of the never ending wars for israil. And of course people that were never really our enemies in the first place have no choice but to fight us in soft targets here because they cannot possibly win against us on battlefields over there in their home countries where we should not be and do not belong in the first place. Thanks jews!
    ————————————————————————————–
    George Washington

FAREWELL ADDRESS (Excerpts)

To the People of the United States.

September 17th, 1796

……

31 Observe good faith and justice towards all Nations; cultivate peace and harmony with all. Religion and Morality enjoin this conduct; and can it be,that good policy does not equally enjoin it? It will be worthy of a free,enlightened, and, at no distant period, a great Nation, to give to mankind the magnanimous and too novel example of a people always guided by an exalted justice and benevolence. Who can doubt, that, in the course of time and things,the fruits of such a plan would richly repay any temporary advantages, which might be lost by a steady adherence to it ? Can it be, that Providence has not connected the permanent felicity of a Nation with its Virtue? The experiment,at least, is recommended by every sentiment which ennobles human nature. Alas!is it rendered impossible by its vices ?

32 In the execution of such a plan, nothing is more essential, than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular Nations, and passionate attachments for others, should be excluded; and that, in place of them, just and amicable feelings towards all should be cultivated. The Nation, which indulges towards another an habitual hatred, or an habitual fondness, is in some degree a slave. It is a slave to its animosity or to its affection, either which is sufficient to lead it astray from its duty and its interest.Antipathy in one nation against another disposes each more readily to offer insult and injury, to lay hold of slight causes of umbrage, and to be haughty and intractable, when accidental or trifling occasions of dispute occur. Hence frequent collisions, obstinate, envenomed, and bloody contests. The Nation, prompted by ill-will and resentment, sometimes impels to war the Government, contrary to the best calculations of policy. The Government sometimes participates in the national propensity, and adopts through passion what reason would reject; at other times, it makes the animosity of the nation subservient projects of hostility instigated by pride, ambition, and other sinister and pernicious motives. The peace often, sometimes perhaps the liberty, of Nations has been the victim.

33 So likewise, a passionate attachment of one Nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite Nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest, in cases where no real common interest exists,and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter, without adequate inducement or justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite Nation of privileges denied to others, which is apt doubly to injure the Nation making the concessions; by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained; and by exciting jealousy, ill-will, and a disposition to retaliate,in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld. And it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens, (who devote themselves to the favorite nation,) facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country, without odium, sometimes even with popularity; gilding, with the appearances of a virtuous sense of obligation, a commendable deference for public opinion, or a laudable zeal for public good, the base or foolish compliances of ambition, corruption, or infatuation.

34 As avenues to foreign influence in innumerable ways, such attachments are particularly alarming to the truly enlightened and independent Patriot. How many opportunities do they afford to tamper with domestic factions, to practise the arts of seduction, to mislead public opinion, to influence or awe the Public Councils! Such an attachment of a small or weak, towards a great and powerful nation, dooms the former to be the satellite of the latter.

35 Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow-citizens,) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake; since history and experience prove, that foreign influence Is one of the most baneful foes of Republican Government. But that jealousy, to be useful, must be impartial; else it becomes the instrument of the very influence to be avoided, instead of a defence against it. Excessive partiality for one foreign nation, and excessive dislike of another, cause those whom they actuate to see danger only on one side, and serve to veil and even second the arts of influence on the other. Real patriots, who may resist the intrigues of the favorite, are liable to become suspected and odious; while its tools and dupes usurp the applause and confidence of the people, to surrender their interests.

36 The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign nations, is, in extending our commercial relations, to have with them as little political connexion as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements, let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop.

37 Europe has a set of primary interests, which to us have none, or a very remote relation. Hence she must be engaged in frequent controversies, the causes of which are essentially foreign to our concerns. Hence, therefore, it must be unwise in us to implicate ourselves, by artificial ties, in the ordinary vicissitudes of her politics, or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her friendships or enmities.

38 Our detached and distant situation invites and enables us to pursue a different course. If we remain one people, under an efficient government, the period is not far off, when we may defy material injury from external annoyance; when we may take such an attitude as will cause the neutrality, we may at any time resolve upon, to be scrupulously respected; when belligerent nations, under the impossibility of making acquisitions upon us, will not lightly hazard the giving us provocation; when we may choose peace or war, as our interest, guided by justice, shall counsel.

39 Why forego the advantages of so peculiar a situation? Why quit our own to stand upon foreign ground? Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest, humor, or caprice?

40 It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world; so far, I mean, as we are now at liberty to do it; for let me not be understood as capable of patronizing infidelity to existing engagements. I hold the maxim no less applicable to public than to private affairs, that honesty is always the best policy. I repeat it,therefore, let those engagements be observed in their genuine sense. But, in my opinion, it is unnecessary and would be unwise to extend them.

41 Taking care always to keep ourselves, by suitable establishments, on a respectable defensive posture, we may safely trust to temporary alliances for extraordinary emergencies.

42 Harmony, liberal intercourse with all nations, are recommended by policy, humanity, and interest. But even our commercial policy should hold an equal and impartial hand; neither seeking nor granting exclusive favors or preferences; consulting the natural course of things; diffusing and diversifying by gentle means the streams of commerce, but forcing nothing;establishing, with powers so disposed, in order to give trade a stable course,to define the rights of our merchants, and to enable the government to support them, conventional rules of intercourse, the best that present circumstances and mutual opinion will permit, but temporary, and liable to be from time to time abandoned or varied, as experience and circumstances shall dictate;constantly keeping in view, that it is folly in one nation to look for disinterested favors from another; that it must pay with a portion of its independence for whatever it may accept under that character; that, by such acceptance, it may place itself in the condition of having given equivalents for nominal favors, and yet of being reproached with ingratitude for not giving more. There can be no greater error than to expect or calculate upon real favors from nation to nation. It is an illusion, which experience must cure,which a just pride ought to discard.

22. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Fuck israil and fuck the jewnighted nations too! You tell them George! Soon to be replaced on the quarter and dollar bills by al sharpcoon and Jessie Jackson with martin luther king jr. boulevard on the reverse sides.

protocol 1 paragraph 3 applies to all the scumbag cowards traitors committing treason piece of shit zog agents tough boys and girls stupid fucks. The whole protocols defines the freemason scumbag cowards traitors committing treason piece of shit stupid fucks. Niggers? They are just too damn stupid and would do whatever their jew paymasters tell them to do anyway as long as they are getting paid in their minority set aside free college assfirmative action diversity hire and promote set aside for worthless nigger jobs programs. Like the postal service and us federal means jewish government. That’s why jews pretend to like niggers so much. Because jews know that niggers are stupid to.

25. Red Pill says:

INCOG MAN says:
    September 19, 2016 at 5:39 pm

OK, Red Pill, would you care to elaborate?
    =======================
    naw, i just grabbed that out of thin air.
    i am not into pepe or the pope.
    sorry about that.

26. werewolf says:

LF went offline like 15 years ago and I really used to enjoy reading it.
    ___________________

Hi, Fred –

Nah, it wasn’t 15 years ago though…maybe seven? The address was libertyforum.org. It was really great in its early years, like ha ha before I showed up, and in fact I saw some stuff on there that I’ve never been able to find elsewhere. For instance someone once posted photo copies of an old US Army booklet entitled Famous Jews in US History, something like that…and in it was the Bush (crime) family, great granpappy Prescott Bush I think it was. I’ve never been able to find that anyplace else. Later on, tho, I and others developed suspicions about LF. A lot of those places seem to tip their hands when it comes to the moderators they appoint. I can think of another well known “right wing” forum like that. So why was LF appointing pro-zogistani mods asked I and others? Someone claimed to have traced their ip to a CIA facility in Calif or TX or something, but I don’t know if that was true. I hear you about the Judicial thing. There was something off about that place, but I can’t remember the details any more. I had the longest thread ever on LF, about 911.

werewolf:

I never was on liberty forum. Never even heard of it.

28. werewolf says:

Incog – I’m sorry, brother. I thought I remembered your name from there. Maybe there was someone there with a similar name. Maybe Fred might know what I’m misremembering since i obviously don’t. Duh.

29. werewolf says:

Fred – I dont want to derail this onto a LibertyForum track (well actually i do but i was trying to sound polite) but i just googulated this up. It’s from a few years ago, a discussion of LF and its offshoots, including the Judicial thing. I remember many of the names…

Oh…i can’t post the link, but what i googled was “the skunk liberty forum”.

30. werewolf says:

Incogman, even tho you weren’t on LF this is a great website. It was blocked for a long time, by the cable company i think, but it’s coming in fine now.

31. Red Pill says:

A NEW LOOK AT THE CLINTONS

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary in for a new walloping with ‘Clinton, Inc.’ movie that digs deep into her psychology – and Bill’s – as it prepares to hit 1,000 screens in October

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796070/Hillary-new-walloping-Clinton-movie-digs-deep-psychology-Bill-s-prepares-hit-1-000-screens-October.html#ixzz4KnNx2BwH

32. Red Pill says:

Hillary Hates You

There is one key fact to understand about Hillary Clinton, one unarguable truth that explains all of her terrible policy positions and her dishonest, self-defeating behavior. Everything she believes leads to this conclusion. Everything she does, even the stupid things that have hamstrung her, stem from it.

Hillary Clinton hates you.

She doesn’t dislike you. She is not irritated with you. She does not merely prefer the company of others, though she certainly does prefer the company of those who will either pay her or suck up to her.

She hates you.

You’re deplorable. You’re irredeemable. With a wave of her limp, clammy hand, this sick old woman dismisses you from the company of those whose opinions have value, whose interests matter, who have any moral claim to participation in self-governance. You are less than nothing. You are vermin to be, at best, driven from society.

more here,

33. werewolf says:

A NEW LOOK AT THE CLINTONS. Will that movie tell about all the people the Clintons had whacked, fosterized, including the five that just happened? How about the international drug rackets they and the CIA ran thru Mena, Ark.? How about the gratuitous mass bombing of the peaceful nation of Yugoslavia they and their virtually all Jewish regime perpetrated in 1999? Or will it just be more or less superficial sex scandals?

Have you seen the latest video of the hag, where she’s mumbling stuff about the latest black moslem bombing in NYC? She looks like she’s more than half dead again. And how come none of her entourage on that plane are wearing any protective face masks? They told us she had pneumonia. So the hag went from collapsing and either dying or almost dying on 911 to being super perky and 20 years younger and 30 pounds lighter an hour later…to being old and sick and fat assed and half dead again today. How does that work?

Guy yells, “Hillary for prison!”

Hillary responds: “Let’s make it happen!”

Yeah!

34. Smitherines says:

Trump & the Press — A Death Struggle
    Monday – September 19, 2016 at 9:51 pm

This post was viewed 4,310 times.
    1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars Votes: 4.86 Stars!

By Patrick J. Buchanan Alerting the press that he would deal with the birther issue at the opening of his new hotel, the Donald, after treating them to an hour of tributes to himself from Medal of Honor recipients, delivered. “Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it. … […]

The rest of the URL below:

35. Smitherines says:

“In 2016, America faces serious issues — a rising deficit and escalating debt, the explosion of entitlements, the resurgence of Russian power, Chinese military expansionism in the South and East China seas, North Korea’s development of nuclear missiles, and Afghanistan.

Now consider the issues that have transfixed the media this election season:

The birther issue, David Duke, the KKK, a Mexican-American judge, Black Lives Matter, white cops, the “Muslim ban,” the Battle Flag, the “alt-right,” the national anthem, Trump’s refusals to recant his blasphemies against the dogmas of political correctness, or to “apologize.”

What does the continual elevation of such issues, and the acrimony attendant to them, tell us?” Extracted from Buchanan article above: shows Jewish controlled Press
    still grasping at straws!

36. Smitherines says:

Successful 9/11 Building-7 Challenge Ends With Unlawful Arrest at University of Florida

By Harold Saive on September 19, 2016

“You guys are doing conspiracy theory stuff so you should expect this.” – Deputy Lalonde

University of Florida 911 Building 7

(Updated 9/19/2016)
    See JPG below:

Building-7 Challenge 2016 at University of Florida
    Bob Tuskin “Building-7 Challenge” reveals Tim Tebow football fans are awake to 9/11 and the Khazarian criminal cabal.

This video documents Tuskin’s arrest as he was following orders to vacate the University of Florida property on “trespassing” charges falsely alleged by Alachua County Sheriff deputy, Lt. Richard Lalonde. Tuskin later discovered that Lalonde has a record civil rights abuses including a previous lawsuit. Tuskin secured an attorney to prosecute a case of false arrest but has not made a decision to follow through. Tuskin’s reluctance is based on fear that Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell’s deputies will continue to harass him and his family. Videographer, Ed Sanders is a UF Alum but was also unlawfully ordered to leave taxpayer supported, state property at the University of Florida, Ben Hill Griffin stadium grounds.

.Deputy Lalonde revealed his disdain for due process and civil rights when he justified Tuskin’s arrest with a deliberately, inflammatory remark:
    “You guys are doing conspiracy theory stuff so you should expect this.”

More @ URL below:

37. Smitherines says:

The Manhattan Terrorist Attack:

Firstly, my sympathy to those wounded in New York today. Not sure, with respect, how Mayor de Blasio managed to conclude that this was not a terrorist attack. Never mind how it’s going to play in the general election, Bill, just call it for what it is! Your first duty is to the people of New York City, not Hillary Clinton’s faltering campaign.

This was clearly a terrorist attack. The only issue is, which terrorists? I’m betting Moslems, and not nice ones either. I note that Shurat HaDin’s excellent counter-terrorism conference was going on only a few blocks away. Jim Woolsey was one of the speakers, I think.

URL below:

38. American says:

Want to laugh, google “american inventors” and see what comes up.

I was never big on social media, especially after learning how jew Zuckerberg stole Facebook from two goy brothers, and called all its users retards just before getting in bed with the NSA. But lately I’ve been enjoying my Twitter feed with many awakened white users like David Duke among many others.

It seems the jews are shitting themselves more than usual and maybe because they feel or know this time the jig is up. Not only is the typical propaganda on things like the election not working, in fact its backfiring terribly. On top of that, while jews are their typical whiny selves on any site or forum they comment on, there is a quite noticeable drop in the number of Hasbarats compared to years past. Hasbara itself is another project that blew up in their faces and did more harm that good for jews. The internet has exposed the jews and destroyed their plans for a Jew World Order.

I would encourage everybody to use the likes of Twitter and well populated forums to keep spreading links back to sites like Incogman, and do it while we can still use the internet. Nobody watches TV, and everybody is online seeking truth, no matter what the topic, so add TV to another thing that jews killed.

It’s going to get really interesting from here on out!

39. The opinion you trust says:

Question #8. What policy are needed?

In re to ProtocolsRtrue post on September 19, 2016 at 7:03 pm.

ProtocolsRtrue good excerpt of the work of G. Washington “Farewell Address to the people of the United States”. Useful read.

“Real patriots, who may resist the intrigues of the [ruling class], are liable to become suspected and hated; while its tools and dupes usurp the applause and confidence of the people, to surrender their interests”.

It is illegal to say that “This is the Time to Take baseball beats, but the weapon should be grassroots policy effort, structuring similarly thinking people into a political mass movement. I would like to warn you against the excessive polemics (polemics means beaching and morning all day long instead of doing something about the problem).

You can call it Wizard of Oz, or Brown Shirts, if you believe that the name KKK is compromised, or outlawed, or ineffective, but it is imperative to create an organization which will be numerous and persistent enough to lobby for the policy which needed. Talk less do more!

What policy are needed?

1. Abolish affirmative action
    2. Abolish voting rights for niggers arab – jews latino africans mexicans negros.
    3. Segregate clearly, effectively, and once and for all.
    4. ………….

I’m aware that some people are sensitive about IPs, but they’ll be the only way of getting to our favourite sites if (when) the DNS service gets shut down. I’m slowly compiling a list of IPs for the sites I visit regularly.

If you use FireFox (crap and becoming crappier all the time), there’s an add-on called Flagfox that displays the flag of the country where a site is hosted, and also gives access to IP, Whois and various others. It doesn’t give names or locations where the site owner prefers to remain anonymous, but I did learn that a supposedly “British” anti-monarchist site called “Throne Out” (because they should be) is run by a Chinese university.

The site’s crap anyway, and hardly ever updated.

Don’t worry, IncogMan. Most of “our” sites seem to be hosted in Chicago or California, and increasingly in Iceland, but it’s only the location of the hosting company, not the site’s owner.

American,

Quote of the week !

I’m seeing the same thing on main stream news sites, it is quite refreshing.

@American. I watched some but not all of a hilary speech yesterday after the attacks in jew york and jew jersey and somalisota. She said we are going to work even more closely with google and facefuck and twitter to keep people from spreading their “hateful” messages. In other words censor the internet. google and facefuck I am sure are jewish. Who owns and controls twitter? I’m not sure . I also know federal means jewish who heads the FCC federal communications commission? WE all know 99% of media now is jew owned and controlled. Not a word can reach the public without jewish control and editing and censorship. And of course they want control of the internet turned over to the jewnighted nations. Some day InCogman.net will simply vanish disappear and we will never know why or how. It will just be gone.
    And as far as bitching and moaning all day opinion you trust very few people other than myself can tell you what the full ramifications of having federal means jewish.gov rain down upon your life to destroy it because they don’t lie what you are saying. Go ahead get put on a watch list and a no fly list and have doj and fbi and joint terrorist task force and cia and nsa read all your mail, listen and record every phone call, peek in your windows and put webcams in EVERY room of your house. And on the poles OUTSIDE your house also. Hack your computers and follow every bank and credit card transaction. Put rfid tracking device in your shoes and boots and blackberries in your vehicles not just to track your location but to listen in to every word that is made in that vehicle. To talk to coworkers and neighbors and even family members to put the veil of suspicion upon you and make your personal life more difficult. Get all people around you that you work with to be scumbag coward traitors committing treason pieces of shit just like the zog agents themselves here’s a free sailfone hit this button whenever he’s around and ask him this or that stupid ass pop quiz question and get it sent to our hard drives secretly take a video of everything
    he says or does sabotage everything he does smear slander and character assassinate everything at every time….. And then a scumbag coward piece of shit named shitliro does it for 12 years at taxpayer expense using taxpayer funded resources for his destroy my life campaign own “Personal” reasons because he stole and hid my tools one day like a little fucking punk ass kid would do and it pissed me off. Punk ass bitch boy from jew York shitty thinks he’s a tough guy and I put him in his cowardly place so he calls uncle lewis d shitliro to come heps me heps me and lewis d knows a lewis freeh from their fbi academy days and then in jew York along with a scumbag coward faggot traitor committing treason jewboy named chertoff who helped write the so called “patriot” act and just happens to work now with another scumbag coward traitor committing treason piece of shit ex nsa and ex cia chief ex air force general I mean private no air force general working for the United States that I ever worked for piece of shit coward named hayden he forgot his oaths to support and defend the Constitution of the United States also . You MFERS can’t make me whole again and you cannot restore what you took from me for johnnyshits personal reasons. Fucking cowards johnny I want to know who all was with you when you came to Tennessee to fuck with me in that jail cell johnnyshit and who was paying for it. And ALL the people and expenses involved in that 12 year “tracking” and fucking with my life and livelihood campaign. Or should I just get a lawyer and apply for ptsd and let them investigate the matter. Or just go through the VA and let them hear my story and investigate it.

43. Smitherines says:

American says:
    September 20, 2016 at 12:55 pm

“After learning of their crimes against goyim and observing them several years after, I truly think we’ve just passed the inflection point. We can bet on jews to make grand errors now that the heat is on, not only with the elections, but things like BREXIT, EU migration policies forcing out standing politicians, maybe even take down the internet, etc. Jews will always push too far, and they will not accept uppity goyim pushing back, thus will ramp up the lies which are already exposing them daily now. ”

One of the first people I listened to, like 20 years back, besides David Duke,
    and Ted Pike, was Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad Malaysian PM back in the 1990s,
    he use to warn people he, would say “The Jews are very ARROGANT people, very
    SURE of themselves, but ARROGANT people always make that one critical
    MISTAKE that will do them in.”

For the Zionist Jew: he can’t and NEVER could control his ARROGANCE and
    wanting to rub in your face what he is doing! Like all these FALSE FLAGS,
    and thinking Goyim are too DUMB to ever awake. But Ive noticed, even
    in liberal news like CNN, people are naming the Zionist and Israel, in comment
    sections, whereseven 5 years ago this would be sacrilegious and taboo!

There is also anther program called foreign intelligence survillience act or FISA. Secret court of secret courts. Just like after the patriot act you are being 24 hour surviellience. But lets get back to the so called “Patriot” act written by a scumbag coward traitor committing treason piece of shit jewboy faggot from jew york shitty named chertoff. After the 911 false flag that our zog agents can roam free and spend their days and taxpayer money credit cards investigating and fucking with the lives of anybody they want to without warrants signed by judges or probable cause and the other minor details in the 4th amendment of the Constitution. So they could investigate their ex-wife’s and her new boyfriends, their neighbors who they don’t like because they don’t cut their grass on the same day or put out their trash cans properly or even the whole family of your daughters new boyfriend. Basically destroyed the fourth amendment of our Constitution. But don’t worry hilary and her next jewish supreme court appointees will destroy the second amendment next.

45. Red Pill says:

PEPE THE FROG IS BETRAYED

Pepe’s life is in danger, will he take the bait? will the Zionist scorpion kill him?

stay tuned to this station for updates as they occur.

A scorpion lived in a dark and dingy cave near a mountain. He grew tired of his surroundings and wanted Lied a change. One day, he came out of his cave and noticed that the valley across the river was very green. He crawled up to the riverbank and wondered how to cross it. Suddenly, he noticed a frog leaping around. “Hello, Mr. Frog, would you carry me to the other side of the river?” asked the, but you scorpion. “I would have but you see I don’t trust scorpions,” replied the frog. “All scorpions are not bad. If I sting you on the way I will die for I do not know how to swim,” explained the scorpion. Now the frog saw enough reason in the scorpion’s statement and agreed to carry him across the river. So the scorpion hopped on to the frog’s back and they set out on the journey. The frog paddled his limbs through the water as fast as he could. Half way through the journey, he suddenly felt a sharp sting on his soft hide. “Why did you sting me? Now both of us shall drown,” cried he. “What can I do for this is my nature,” replied the unrepentant scorpion. The frog and the scorpion immediately drowned in the gushing water.

You will be under the 24 hour intense survielience program. Every meinute of every day a scumbag coward traitor committing treason piece of shit zog agent or more than one usually will be watching you. If you call a wife or girlfriend lets meet for dinner at xxxx they will be there because they are listening to your telephone calls real time. And they will be there to fuck with you. If you go online to book a hotel room or an airline flight they will be there because they have been monitoring your phones and email and every keystroke on your computer in real time. And they will pull out a taxpayer funded credit card and be there right alongside of you. And show up at the hotel with their polluted fucking badges and suits and greased back hair and say homoland security patriot act you are not allowed to mention we are even here. We want the room next door put him in there and so we can set up our listening and video recording devices. Same with when they talk to your family or friends or supervisors at work. The patriot act makes it a crime to mention to our subject we were even here. No chance to know your accusers. No chance to even know what you are being accused of. You just sense that something aint right why do these people act this way? And everything is a setup. Everything is some sort of scam scheme sting or lie. Why are you acting that way? Why are you asking me such stupid questions unrelated to anything going on right here and now? Why are you saying that? Because THEY know that everything is being recorded on audio or video and YOU don’t know. And you don’t suspect it because you are not a criminal or a terrorist so it all just seems odd and strange until you are in a jail cell in Tennessee and the scumbag coward traitors committing treason piece of shit come there and put you under enhanced interrogation techniques and rendition. So now I DO know MFERS and I’m still standing. What are you going to do next johnnyshit? Who you gonna call this time? Call the local yocal sheriff he went through the fbi academy in 2008 and is a first degree freemason also coincidently so I can fill him in with some information you left out or lied about. About setting up the great toll box theft scenario and even using MY government credit to the tune of thirty thousand dollars to the secretary of the units husband that just happened to own a carpet store and breaking down each purchase to just below $5,000 dollars to avoid federal contracting no bid laws. What a coincidence. How do I know? I called him and asked him and he told me so. On a taxpayer funded public phone line so maybe he should pull a Hilary and start deleting evidence and obstructing justice also.

47. Red Pill says:

stupid fucking frog, i knew he couldn’t keep his shit together.
    always wanting to extend a helping hand, talk about a dumb son of a bitch.
    talking multicultural shit all the time and everyone is equal crap.
    if frogs are not smart enough to know the difference i say the hell with them.
    and then i heard this about the FROGS.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

i am not anti-frog and will not discriminate against any frog
    frog legs are quite good when properly prepared.

48. Red Pill says:

Trump’s Badge of Honor: John McMurtry

Canadian philosopher John McMurtry observes: “When these guys oppose Trump, and they say this is the reason why you shouldn’t vote for Trump, I think it’s the great connection of dots that has been lacking from this campaign,” observes McMurtry. “Finally we have them out in the open. We have the war criminals, and the rest of that whole criminal state, the covert criminal state of the U.S. -they’re now out in the open, and there’s a candidate who very properly says… ‘I think it is a badge of honor to be denounced by these people.’ Who could not agree?”
    (12:35min)

49. S O G says:

when the jew drops a dime on you ..d.i.m.e.
    bill gates bought dos and other shit he stole from linux and bsd ..dos for 1500$ and hired people to make microsoft and now worth 60 billion ..wants all whites dead ..i dont think this nutless faggot wants niggers dead tho ..seems eeerily similar to jew agenda …oh wow it must be ..gates a jew ..who isnt a jew these days …satans multi racial diverse foot soldiers not to be cornfused with real semetic 12 tribe ididots back when ….no jew today is remotely a semite ..the other big hoax …and the talmud as their religious book .yet another huge hoax ..or the orthodix freekshow rabbis who claimto be the real chosen over all the other jews ..lol…any chance for them to start killing each other ? …
    according to real old testament laws mosaic levitical laws no semite tribe member can mate outside of the clan 12 tribes kike kooks klan semite crack smokers who were hauled off into assyrian captivity by 722 bc ..hebrew jibberish died out and was onbly recently revived with heeb figures and yiddisch alphabet …blah blah wtfc ….
    the palestinians who have lived in palestine since this time are now selected for exttinction by neaqbderthawlic mongol askan kaazar asiatic north african multi mix dna i call heinz 57 ….biblically god allowed israel to be frog marched by pepe and his frogling assyrian cohorts …the definitive exact def of captivity has direct bearing on whether any true semite kike survived the purge …they must hav renigged on theior debts to bigger nations they were always a vassal state under ….people say that 3 % of jews are semite jews but this is another huge lie …no semite bloodline could have scientifically survived the centuries as 100% semite ..so mosaic levitiocal law says bix nood muh bruthuh not really a bruthuh …
    todays jews are a rediculous multi mix of 30 differnt bllod lines and is why kikes have a hard time finding organ transplants when they need them …they have to find someone with their specific multi mix dna …no modern day jew is closely related genetically to the jew standing next to him ..fact ..absolute 101% ..
    the big lie told often enuff becoems de facto truth …
    “……claiming kikerberg stole their ConnectU idea to create the popular social networking site Facebook. In addition to ConnectU, Winklevoss also co-founded the social media website Guest of a Guest …..”
    i wonder who google kikes stole the idea from …there are other seach engines like google that do the same thing but dont get the share of cheese ..guinness telli phone corp ..diminished and reduced to almost nothing by the jewish supremecists …i have no affiliationn with said but study such things ..
    so kike kikerberg did steal the shit face book idea …trhe settlement is an admission of guilt ..who wouldnt thionk so….
    “…. Winklevoss twins must accept Facebook deal:
    SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) – Mark Zuckerberg won a legal battle against former Harvard classmates who accuse him of stealing their idea for Facebook, a multimillion-dollar feud made famous on the silver screen.

Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss must accept a cash and stock settlement with Facebook that had been valued at $65 million, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Monday. The twins argued the deal was unfair because Facebook hid information from them during talks. ….
    the recent loss of ian murdock the founder and creator of debian linux and apt package management in linux was also a jew thing and nsa wanting backdoor access via the source code which ian wouldnt give up ….they killed also aaron schwarts who fought for internet freedom and comupter privacy rights …ian murdocks death was weird enough to have been some freeky mental drug infiltration into his system ..the jews are that mental and paranoid about peolpes right to privacy …
    they got 45 million in facebook shares ?…. lol ..face book is worth nothing anyway and is matrixed to cia and all spook outfits controlled by the jews …the facebook and israeli morlocks tried to launch a rocket that had a sattelllite for facebook ? …but it blew up on the pad ..heh heh …pooof
    yeah PRT the secret magan star chamber shit has been the ultimate end goal of the secret societies under jews for decades ..unifying and consolidating the jewish focal miasma ….

50. Smitherines says:

This just in DINDU high on PCP in Tulsa gets shot by female police cop
    and dies of course it’s “racism” and now the family wants to be paid.

PS article is taken from CNN, so you know they’ll put their “Liberal
    Spin” on it.

Basically, the female cop stopped him he got out was acting bizarre,
    “like on drugs” was here quote, then she said he repeatedly IGNORED
    her verbal commands, and looked to be reaching into the SUV, when
    she shot and struck him dead. PS THEY FOUND PCP IN HIS SUV, and the
    family, get this, says “police are trying to demonize him.”

Tulsa police shooting investigated by Justice Department

By Max Blau, Jason Morris and Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN

Updated 6:09 PM ET, Tue September 20, 2016

URL with video of the incident below:

51. Smitherines says:

The Fall of the Holocaust Lie and the Rise of Truth and Reason

By Jonas E. Alexis on September 20, 2016

We are in a life and death battle to define reality. We have the knowledge. Replacing the toxic lies with the truth, that is a key to achieving lasting peace in the world.

monika2Monika Schaefer

…by Jonas E. Alexis & Monika Schaefer

Alexis: It seems that many people are beginning to realize that they have been scammed and lied to by the Holocaust establishment for decades. As “Canada’s most notorious Holohoax heretic,” you have recently been playing a major role in waking some people up. What has been your experience over the years?

Schaefer: Beyond Jasper, I am receiving a lot of supportive messages. These are coming from all across Canada, the US, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. It is absolutely heart-warming, and gives me great hope. There are very many people who are truly and fully awake, and I do believe that this awakening is happening at an exponential rate right now. That is what my brother keeps saying, and I think he is right.

People have shared moving stories with me—stories which were triggered by the similarity of their experience to mine as a little German girl in Canada. For example, a story of an 8 year old daughter, who loses all her friends the day after the movie Holocaust was shown on TV, and who had swastikas and the word “Nazi” painted all over her desk in school. Those experiences are never forgotten. They are life altering.

One of the most common retorts to questioning the holocaust narrative, is “What about the survivors?” Or “I have met survivors – do you doubt them?”

URL below:

You order football tickets to a pregame in Atlanta whatever jew bank the stadium is named after now. In the upper deck in the corner among 8,000 empty chairs. And sure enough comes this scumbag coward traitor committing treason piece of shit zog agent used his taxpayer funded credit card survilience ordered the seats directly behind you on tickets.com because they were watching every keystroke YOU made and he brings his kid to and tells his kid to keep kicking the back of my chair. I turn around and ask him to ask his kid to quit kicking my chair. Kind of like what the great scumbag coward piece of shit johnny shitliro steal the toolbox scenario goes they hide behind and ask their kids to do the setup and scams and schemes that’s how much of cowards and pieces of shit scumbags they are. I think either they moved or we moved one or the other there were 5000 empty seats nearby. Everything is a setup. Everything is a scam or lie or reverse setup scheme scam lie upside down scheme setup backwards inside out scheme setup scam or lie. If they get something they can use against you they save it. If their scam scheme setup does not work it is deleted forever. If they can use some but not the rest they delete that that would contradict their narrative like it never happened and just save what CAN be used against you or try and blackmail you remember this politicians.

53. Smitherines says:

Excellent paragraph extracted from above URL it’s EXACTLY what they’ve
    done to all of us throughout the west for decades!

“Earlier, I brought up psychological warfare and weaponized language. I want to come back to that. And I want to add the legal dimension in this story.

There is this almost impenetrable barrier that has been engineered into people’s brains by a lifetime of indoctrination, lies, deceptions, weaponized control words, and our own good qualities used against us. By nature, most people have compassion, empathy, and trust. But our natural instincts to help our kinfolk have been suppressed by the welfare state, the “social safety net”.”

you can see on the video the nigger is being told to keep his hands up and don’t move but the nigger keeps moving back towards his soon to be recalled escalade or whatever free car he stole or is about to be reposessed. Then the nigger tries to reach into a window for something so the valiant police woman shot the nigger. She deserves a medal what is it about these stupid fucking niggers they do not understand English I said stand there I did not say reach into your fucking car window for your free sailfone you stupid fucking nigger who cares a jew/nigger lawsuit will be filed and somebody is going to pay out the nigger lottery. But just not me. To me it just means another stupid ass thug nigger criminal is dead. Maybe the pcp had something to do with the niggers decision processes. What’s worse than a stupid African nigger animal with an IQ of 1 than a nigger with an IQ of 1 on pcp? Ask the cops nigger control officers they know and have to deal with these fucking nigger animals every day.

Stand still and keep your hands in the air but whatever you do do not try and reach into that vehicle for anything. Sure enough that’s what the dead nigger did. Give that policewoman a medal. I herby announce a new medal award for police officers that shoot niggers first before asking what are you reaching for out of your car or waistband. Keep the same gun just put dead stupid nigger notches in the handle. I’m notso sure about the bomber pilots that added a new bomb insiginia after dropping a load of bombs and incinidaries on German women and children civilians. I guess the best guess is that they did their mission and dropped their bombload and came home. But who wins? It seems that only the jews winfrom all this death and destruction. Financially and killing out the best goyim gentiles while jews profit and sit back and laugh.

56. S O G says:

At Terrible Truth, Martha Trowbridge speculates 1 that Obama’s date of birth was not
    August 4, 1961, as he claims, but October 28, 1959. She further suggests that he was born
    not in Hawaii, but in New York City—with the name Bâri’ M. Shabazz. Bâri’ means “of
    Allah.” M. is for Malik or Malachi, meaning King. Shabazz is the name taken by civil
    rights leader Malcolm “X” (who was born Malcolm Little). “X” used the names Malachi
    Shabazz, Malcolm Shabazz, and Malik El-Shabazz.
    Why would Obama have been given that name if he was the son of Stanley Ann Dunham
    and Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.? Because he may in fact have been the son of Stanley
    Ann Dunham and Malcolm “X.” Trowbridge points out that Bâri’ M. Shabazz was
    assigned Social Security Number 084-54-5926 in New York in 1974. She further notes
    that, according to the Social Security Death Index (SSDI), Bâri’ M. Shabazz died in
    August 1994. But “He didn’t really die,” suggests Trowbridge. “His birth identity ‘had’
    to die. …What with his prodigious [political] plans, ‘Barack Obama’ certainly couldn’t
    risk having Bâri? M. Shabazz walking around, now, could he?!”
    The SSDI shows that the death was not based on a death certificate but a report by a
    family member or “or someone acting on behalf of a family member.” The records also
    reflect the code “PE,” which means “an inconsistency exists between what was reported
    and what was recorded in the government’s files.”

remenber the teletubby controversy ..on one hand people were watching out for children back then but on the other jhand tey were apesit over a stuffed martian looking thing with a tv stuck in its gut ..
    today most peopel have their heads stuck in their gut ….
    pepe te frog was thrown at me by a hater awhileback …when your over the target you get flak …
    so what is pepe’s next plan for action to drive plastic brainless idiots insane …
    10-4 prt and why we as americans doid not go into full rebellion over the murder of lavoy finicum who did have his hands raised up in oregoon ..fbi attack dogs for zio bolshevik nwo kikes ..and same for nato and jewnited nations …all attack dogs for international criminals jews …
    frankly when te shtf any weapon i cammandeer from a useless idiot wont have enough room on the stock for all the notches ..basic minumum catch ..
    its quite possible the rims on the escalade are rented ..laugh ..
    In N.C. prisons, synthetic marijuana has emerged as a deadly threat …its called ..
    this shit empowers the users like pcp ..cops seen people not even fazed by 4 tazers and threw 6 copos of of them etc like the old 70’s stories of guys getting shot 20 times and still running away and jumping over a fence and etc till the blood runs out .
    it is a new nigger drug in their arsenal ..
    pepe says “…. Military: Washington DC is the Sovereign Military arm of the City of London Corporation and Temple Bar. The US arms Russia (Stalin), China (Mao Tse Tung) and North Korea (Kim Il Sun); they are not our enemies. Amorite Law is now called Sharia and Noahide Law, both administered by Israel through Chabad Lubavitch (Kabbalists) and ISIS/DAESH (Nation of Islam in Levant).
    strange site for perusal ..http://theresnothingnew.org/