Mike Pence Destroys Obnoxious Hillary Fag Tim Kaine

Wow, what a total fag boy!

Hillary’s VP running mate, Tim Kaine came off as a weaselly, obnoxious lefty creep. What a total fag boy! [INCOG]

The Vice Presidential debate was last night. The end result was seeing the based Mike Pence defeat the obnoxious faggot Tim Kaine. At one point, Kaine actually referred to himself as Hillary Clinton’s right hand person if you can believe it, lol.

While I certainly didn’t agree with some of Pence’s points about Russia etc., etc., he did a good job tearing apart Hillary Clinton as a corrupt criminal. Kaine came off like a weasel promoting multiculturalism, open borders and whining about Trump’s political incorrectness with pre-practiced scripted lines.

The moderator was obviously biased against Pence. Both her and Kaine kept interrupting Pence while he was speaking. It was quite annoying.

Kaine came off as a very rude and irritating person where as Pence came off as a regular person trying to have a normal conversation.

Anyway, the full debate is below.

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Mike Pence Destroys Obnoxious Hillary Fag Tim Kaine

1. Gemjunior says:

Kaine is such a fucking weasley scumbag. He and sHrillary are well-matched.

2. art says:

Kaine may be a demonic weasel, but sadly probably well over 90% eat the PC BS up with a soon. Western society as we knew and loved it is OVER, Satan has already won this round and it will take Jesus’ return to put a stop to the insanity. The (((chosen))) have made the decision, sadly a done deal

3. The opinion you trust says:

Unhappiness in America: Desperation in white towns, resilience and diversity in the cities. by Carol Graham, Brookings.

Edited and shortened version.

Editor’s Note: This is part of America’s Future. Brookings scholars have identified the biggest issues facing the country and provided individual ideas for how to address them.

In the 2016, deepined are social and political divisions in the United States. Related unhappiness among whie people grew up. This social crisis is dividing our society in damaging ways, initiating desperation and increasing mortality among whites. That stands in sharp contrast to gradual improvements in health and well-being of blacks and hispanics over the past decades, and high levels of optimism about the future among these same groups.

The desperation and frustration among whites have complex causes that are not fully understood. This desporaiton of white people is a social crisis that the next president will have to resolve.
    To resolve the crisis, the following two steps must be done: first, document the extent of the crisis of white people, and second, explor its causes.

Study exposed deep divisions in our society, and pockets of extreme desperation among whites. Most notably, it is not minorities who have traditionally been discriminated against who are unhappy, but rather whites. This desperation is most unambiguously reflected in rising mortality rates among whites.

Study found marked differences in life satisfaction, hope for the future, and stress across poor blacks, Hispanics, and whites.

Study showed an increase in mortality of educated white men and women. This change reversed decades of progress in mortality, and it is unique to the United States and to whites in particular.

Blacks are by far the most optimistic cohort, and are close to three times more likely to be higher up on the optimism scale than poor whites. Hispanics also fared better than whites. Whites are the most stressed group. Blacks are 47% less likely to experience stress than whites.
    The explanation for these finding is gradual progress by minorities. Meanwhile whites have fallen in status in relative terms, as competition for jobs has intensified. Blacks in general have improved their status and well-being, and wage and education gaps have narrowed. Gaps in health status and life expectancy between blacks and whites have also narrowed. Depression, anxiety, and suicide are all more common among whites than blacks. Study found higher levels of resilience and optimism among blacks and latino majorities as an explanation. Life expectancy of black is high and rising where social benefits are highest and traditional values weakest.

Policies? Solutions? An immediate priority is to get a better listening to what white people themselves have to say.

4. Red Pill says:

America will wake the fuck up when the dream ends.
    when it’s too late for them to interact with the spirits that seduced them.
    what they will awaken to is hell on earth.
    the hand writing is on the wall for those who can see.

the world is a jew trap and all we do is generate energy for them by trying to ”fix” shit or crawl out of the trap..you won’t find any relief from this world system until you give up on it. then and only then do you discover there is a way out of it..
    and that door won’t even open as long as your looking for solutions to your present problems. the reason you don’t do that now is because that option is your unknown.
    and you would rather stay with the devil you know.

and that’s why “I’m sick and tired of all the BS out there. Got that?”
    W.T.F.up and get out of “Dodge city” (the jews own cities).

5. Smitherines says:

The Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan: White Genocide by Design (Part 2)
    October 5, 2016 — Leave a Comment
    Dr. Lasha Darkmoon

See jpg http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Europa.jpg

Is it ‘Goodbye Europe’? . . . Or is there still time?

Though no one has accused him of being Jewish, Count Kalergi emerges as one of the twentieth century’s most outstanding philosemites: more Jewish than the Jews, if it’s possible to imagine that.

In proclaiming that the Jews were now the spiritual aristocrats of the world—that they had supplanted the spineless and “dilapidated” non-Jewish feudal aristocracy after the French Revolution—Count Kalergi made it clear that the Jews were to rank foremost in any future world government. A future world without Jews at the top of the pyramid, dispensing wisdom and justice, was inconceivable to him. The Jews were to be the movers and shakers, the crème de la crème. They would give the orders, and the rest of the world would bend the knee and obey.

More @ the URL below:

6. Smitherines says:

BREAKING: Terrorist troll Joshua Goldberg behind professor’s suspension!

By Kevin Barrett on October 5, 2016

Those concerned about the B’nai Brith’s assault on Professor Anthony Hall can contact Lethbridge University President Mike Mahon. Email: mike.mahon@uleth.ca and cc contactmeliorist@gmail.com program@ckxu.com antoniusjameshall@gmail.com

Write, fax, or phone: Mike Mahon President & Vice-Chancellor A762 University Hall, University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada T1K 3M4. Phone: (403) 329 -2201. Fax: (403) 329-2097.

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

A Florida man named Joshua Goldberg – who has already been arrested for conspiring to commit false-flag “Islamic terror” – may soon be charged with yet another crime: The creation of a horrific “kill all Jews” image that is currently under investigation by Canadian police. The Jew Hoaxer’s photo below:

Joshua Goldberg, arrested for trying to incite false flag “Islamic terror,” may be re-arrested for hate speech…alongside his accomplices at B’nai Brith?
    More @ http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/10/05/goldberg-troll/

Part of my stupid story. Stick with this you will get the point. So I was 17 years old and asked my mother basically told her I was thinking about joining the military service. She said what the fuck is your name again? So then I went to my real father and said I’m thinking about joining the service but I need some advice and your signature. He said just tell me where to sign. So me and a couple other guys were signed off as morons at the Cleveland recruiting stations and sent to basic training to learn how to march and get up at 4:30 in the morning. Then they send us to follow on training and this is where it gets funny and interesting. We are going to be security guards so they teach us how to fire m60 machine guns and grenade launchers and shit. And the training consists of not just guarding nuclear bombers and missile silos in the middle of bumbfuck north or south Dakota or Wyoming or Montana . They also train us on convoy security moving these fucking missiles and nuclear warheads around shit. What good would a nuclear warhead be if their is no missile to carry it to the destination we want to blow up? So nuclear warheads and missiles were like priority code 2 just below air force one. We had secret code words like broken arrow and dropped sword and shit. This shit was programmed into my brain when I was still a kid. So when I say and it sounds rude just run the mfers over and the greenpeace and niggerlives matter just run them mfers over and shoot them mfers if you have to but do not stop and do not give them a chance to fuck with this missile or warhead. That’s what I was trained to do even before going to Saudi 10 years later defensive driving training. So I do what I was trained to do and put on your gas masks and chemical warfare suits just for a situation like this when the bombs and missiles are going off in midair. then the officers tell me do not don your chemical masks and suits unless we tell you to. I did what I was trained to do in situations like this and ordered everybody under me to put their gas masks and suits on also. We are not going to be the next false flag victims. I disobeyed orders? No. I did what I was trained to do. Fuck your 500 dollar chemical warfare suits. For some reason I was first in line to shoot the machine gun and the grenade launcher. I had no choice so I fired that mfer and blew up the other target also with the grenade. It kicked like a shotgun but I wouldn’t t want to be on the other end either. So back to security clearances we had what was called a two man concept which I think we now call a two person concept. This was way back then. No one person can get access to a nuclear weapon whatever you do shoot the fucking crazy officers in the capsule if you have to but do not let them launch that missile because that would be big big trouble. You also had to have what was called a need to know. If you find it and even if you have such a proper clearance you have a DUTY to turn it in and say I found this shit laying along the flightline. Drill that back into some peoples heads. Just because you have the highest security clearances as secretary of fucking state traitor committing treason and I had a top secret security clearance they also taught us maybe not you that you also have to have the need to know when handling such information. So when I think about some black lives matter niggers blocking the highway I just say with my bumper sticker have a nice day and black lives do not matter.

8. I say we need to give israel more money. $180 Billion in not enough. Pony up people.

So back when I was a kid in the great land of south Dakota missile silos my roommate was named stoney toney. But the flightline bomber guards are technically better because they have to walk around all night and make sure that nobody steals this airpain. All I have to do in the missile field is when an alarm went off on silo 2 and the officer says it wont reset. So it’s not like the officer asks me to go check it out it more he tells me like my job and duty. So we know it is just a fucking rabbit and after a while believe me just please give me a reason to shoot something. So we sit in the truck watching the missile silo freezing our nuts off no women back then what a good idea. No heat no cd player just a big old motorola brick radio and then it dawns upon
    you that this place sucks. No women and no beer and freezing my ass off in this piece of shit truck . It’s no wonder I didn’t just shoot myself back then. My roommate stoney toney when I go to the missile fields I’m gone for 4 days and when I come back he is usually there because he guards the bombers on the flightline. I come back he is laying on the bottom bunk and yes we useds to have bunk beds back then he is shivering and teeth are shattering I say where the fuck have you been ? WE had a no notice exercise last week and I was sent up to malmstrom airbase in montana to guard the b52 bombers up there. Holy fuck and I mean it this guy was still shivering and thawing out here take one of my blankets.

10. Recon Ranger says:

I’d like to slap that bastard up side the head and watch kaine have some pain…..her too..As Jackie Gleason the fat jew always said on his show…” Some day Alice, some day ” ” Some day Bitch, some day “….. and her too…

11. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

Gleason was not a Jude. He was in show biz, so he got a paycheck from them, but nothing I have run across reading about the guy indicates that he was a biological Talmudic tapeworm.

12. Smitherines says:

“Denial” now opening in L.A. and NY, with ZIO -whore “Rachel Veis (Weis)”

I’m sure Protocols, Bailey and Red Pill will shed tears at the premiere??

They NEVER with indoctrination of young impressionable minds!

13. Smitherines says:

Opps here is “Denial” Jewish Hollywood’s latest farce: right URL:
    I’m sure Protocols, Bailey and Red Pill will shed tears at the premiere??

They NEVER with indoctrination of young impressionable minds!

14. Smitherines says:

German Swimming Pools and Muslim Migrants:

“Thank you Merkle, we’ll repay it with riots and rape on a grand scale!”

15. Red Pill says:

worked in 1912, sound like a good idea today.

Whites drove blacks out of this Georgia county – for good
    in September, 1912, three black men were accused of raping and murdering a white girl. According to the book jacket, “Soon bands of white ‘night riders’ launched a coordinated campaign of arson and terror, driving all 1,098 black citizens out of the county.”

They set fire to their houses, dynamited their cabins and so terrorized the black community, that they all fled in terror. Never to return.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/entertainment/books/reading-matters-blog/article105710006.html#storylink=cpy

I Red Pill, submit to you that this is the only way short of the second coming
    to stop the white genocide.

16. The opinion you trust says:

I propose:

White people population decreasing worldwide to be less than 10%. We are replaced be bellicose aggressive and blatant baboons, demons, reds, browns, yellows, arabs of 2 types: 1. jews, and 2. muslims. Is it good? What can be done about it?

Coalition for White Human Rights (CWHR) may be created under supervision of IncogMan.net to better understand and assess the problem and determine adequate response. A privately supported, not-for-profit membership organization, CWHR, comprised of about eight hundred million of white people around the world, will serve a growing audience of about 8 billion people (total population of the globe) to help them to become better people. Such large group of followers naturally is at a disadvantage to begin with because it is so hard for White People to become organized. All the followers are faithfully bound to the leader – the Incog Man, by the dread of the outside enemy the dark masses.

IncogMan.net serves the white community worldwide as an agency for all informational needs of the white movement organized as CWHR.

CWHR will be structured to achieve its mission with more than 50 independently, operated, noncommercial websites, radio stations, formations, political movements, and other beacons of freedom, united around Incog Man.

CWHR headquarters will be in the U.S., and will be centrally funded by channeling all tax-deductible donations to IncogMan.net. Each affiliated website, as affiliate of IncogMan.net, will be serving local population in their respective geographies with a distinctive combination of national and local content. CWHR mission statement will be to make world a better place for all people without hate and dangers from niggers, demons, latinos, rapists, jews, sadists, mulattos, one/eights, etc. collectively called niggersim. CWHR will help the darkies to reach their Niggerian home peacefully. The niggerism characterized by sustainable hate toward all good, white, progressive, and Christian values.

CWHR established to countermeasure this dark force. CWHR is dedicate to improve the relationship between some ethnic groups in the U.S. and abroad, by helping everyone into their respective geographies. CWHR is to raise an awareness that both categories of arabs, jews and muslims, self-identify as a part of White American racial category, but other people around the world feel they are not white nor they perceived as white by American society.

Here at inogman.net we previously raised the voice to add jews back on the U.S. Census. Secretary of Commerce agreed, starting this year, to add a new provision in the Census – religion. The jews who were hiding below radar by misrepresenting themselves as being not a race but a religion, will be required to self-identify themselves as jews. Our Big White Brother (the secretary is a woman) from the Commerce Department finally heard IncogMan.net and decided to add jews back on the Census. This decision is certainly helpful from the standpoint of Homeland Security and for achieving economic goals.

I have a dream – the World without darkies!

17. squarepegroundhole says:

Obama can go to hell.

The brash-speaking leader also has been hypersensitive to criticism over his anti-drug crackdown, which has left more than an estimated 3,000 suspected drug dealers and pushers dead in just three months, alarming the United Nations, the EU, the U.S. and human rights watchdogs.

Coon Hunting season

18. Hoff says:

Europe is invade by Dindu’s Gib Me Dat’s.

Sudan is only poor because White people did colonialism on them hundreds of years ago – and we will abandon them simply because we disprove of their unique cultural heritage?

19. Smitherines says:

Universities must repel virulent Israel lobby campaigns
    By Denis G. Rancourt on October 6, 2016
    Kurt E. Schlachter – Chair of the Board, University of Lethbridge above the Jew
    behind it.

Illegal suspension of Professor Anthony Hall must be rectified – sign the petition demanding the resignation of Kurt E. Schlachter
    Kurt E. Schlachter – Chair of the Board, University of Lethbridge

When you are entrusted with the care of a sacred public institution and you fail to perform your duty, then you must resign.

In the broad picture beyond professional responsibility, these kinds of proceedings and the associated media assaults are attempts to silence and intimidate critics of Israel, and attempts to create a false impression of a victimized Israel, to shield the apartheid state from international condemnation for its on-going violations of the Geneva Conventions, illegal annexation, constant violations of human rights, and mass-murder “mowing of the grass” in Gaza.

Please join me in demanding the resignation of the Chair of the Board of Governors of the University of Lethbridge (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada), lawyer Kurt E. Schlachter: SIGN THE PETITION HERE.

Here is the text of my petition.

More on this below:

20. Smitherines says:

Neocons Are Stealing Our Souls

By Jack Speer-Williams on October 6, 2016

Dual-Citizen Terrorist

These US/Israeli dual citizens should be called Israeli citizens as their total allegiance is to Israel, the Rothschilds, and the One World government, with obvious contempt for gullible America.

The term Neocon is a misnomer as Neocons are not conservative. The word Neocon has come to mean (to those in the know) the dual-citizen Jews (US/Israeli) who are appointed to high positions in all three branches of the American federal government, including the Supreme Court, in spite of the fact that Jews comprise only about two to three percent of the US population.

Since it is politically incorrect to call a bunch of psychopathic Jews what they really are (psychopathic Jews), they are called Neocons.

The Jewish-owned media has made sure that none of this can be discussed, as Americans have been trained (yes, actually trained) to feel uncomfortable whenever hearing about Jewish crimes. Even pointing out that most Neocons are Jewish is an affront to many mind-controlled Americans.

More @ the URL below:

21. Red Pill says:

the fifth seal in the book of Revelations will open soon. (Revelation 6:9)
    just wait for the false flag that starts the global stage of world war 3 .
    Putin is the king of the north (Daniel 11:40).
    tribulation begins.

no one is hearing the warnings from Russia and Putin,
    this event is in the Illuminati (NWO) agenda and written of in the bible.
    it will come to pass very damm soon.
    niggers will be at your door and all your inheritance
    has already been stolen by the jewish whores.

we are running out of time, welcome to the new stone age.
    but you still don’t get it that we are literally at the door of death.
    everything has already been said.

Jews whining that Florida Gov. Scott will not extend voting deadline due to the Hurricane.

My response on jew media comment section,

Look at what Tom Gulley of the “Tom Gulley Show” has to say,

“Illegal immigration has been on the decline since 2007 and is at its lowest total level since 2003.”

Yes , those in TV land actually believe that and i doubt you work at a fry station but even if you do you have more of a real job than Tom who is a paid troll. you can always tell the trolls by the way the repeat BS data that the BS government releases to the BS media and into the minds of those who cannot think for themselves and of course , every damn second counts for these demonrats and their precious voters , they’re voting for us to pay for their free stuff that the democrats will gladly give away while the “coal people” lose everything that generations have worked for.
    So , of course the Shillary campaign will whine about Gov. Scotts decision and they probably are pissed off at Mother Nature too , we could have had some boat people come ashore in the last 48 hours or so before the hurricane hits the coast , Natural disasters cost them more votes.

Debbie (((Wasserman))) Schultz belongs under a rock , it’s amazing that these people can be so tarnished and shamed due to their own corrupt ways and then just pop back up as if nothing had happened and they actually matter.

And that is why under a Trump administration these rats will being fleeing , they can easily be replaced with Americans who actually give shit about our country and the direction it’s been heading.
    Let them all go sit on their sheckels in Dubai or some other damn place, we don’t need them here.

23. The opinion you trust says:

One week ago this day Incog Man left for three days and never came back. People are devided in their opinion on his whereabouts.

Some say that he was appointed by FCC to run a short project for them to rebuild Guantanamo Bay. The purpose of this contract to make Guantanamo Bay facilities more comfortable for jews from Fed and Wall Street, and add three large buildings for African-Americans.

The others are speculating that fat old witch $3 per hour oprah spilled the voodoo magic on him.

In any case, everybody prays for the well-being of the God Farther of the Great America Revolution of 2016.

24. Smitherines says:

Very very good quote: it sums about 95% of our people:

“The Jewish-owned media has made sure that none of this can be discussed, as Americans have been trained (yes, actually trained) to feel uncomfortable whenever hearing about Jewish crimes. Even pointing out that most Neocons are Jewish is an affront to many mind-controlled Americans (aka Kwans).” extracted from that Patriot’s article in VT!

25. Smitherines says:

Note to Incog man: the release of “Birth Of A Nation” right on the heels
    of this ridiculous Kaepernick shit: is planned, deliberately by them
    to induce Gran Mal Chimpouts nationally, and right before the election!

THE BIRTH OF A NATION: Official HD Trailer

26. Red Pill says:

everyone wants whats good. everyone wants Justice.
    this corrupt system of slavery where we are in bondage to Judaism must be destroyed. and this war against the white race must be met.
    the total destruction of all that enslaves our minds and souls is at hand.
    justice comes AFTER judgment, not before.

here is how it happens:

don’t make me add 2+2 for you, take the current events world wide
    and what is written in the book and try to tell me there is no correlation
    between the two. a careful study will bring you discomfort.

this information is not presented to proselytize for Jesus Christ.
    that’s your problem.
    i am saying both sides in this spiritual battle are using the same play book.
    (with different outcomes) let the show begun.

27. The opinion you turust says:

For almost 150 years the United States has been forcing an experiment.

Shortened version based on the article of Anthony Bryan, “The experiment of multiculturalism and diversity has failed”. Subjects of the experiment: black people and poor whites (the whites who cannot afford to stay away from blacks). The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a great civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements.

Hypothesis: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated in a majority white population?

Background: Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America is shaken and pulled down with racial discord ever since.

Problem description: Blacks overmultiplied, and became antagonistic, and hostile. Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. Government insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work. Government poured money into programs get the result they wanted. Government created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball. Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to close the “achievement gap.” To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No To Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment. The absurdity and abamanatioin has not limits.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Chicago is a war zone, and majority-black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger, resentment, and violence. Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Ferguson, Texas, and NC rioting and looting.

The white elite would tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, more opportunities. But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president.

The experiment has failed. Not because of culture, or white privilege, or racism. The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different. They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

Our rulers don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, the reflexive animosity. The elites explain everything with “racism,” and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point.

They will be the only ones who are surprised when real revolution, sparkled by Ingo Man, comes to the United States, and that it is white people who lead the revolt.

28. American says:

The lefty losers continue making the same obvious mistakes, as if they can’t help themselves. They keep on with the same attacks that drive people to Trump. I can barely wait until Sunday, the way jew media and Clinton retards are playing, Trump can’t lose!

And if he steps up and promises a roaring crowd that the first thing he does as President is put Crooked Hillary behind bars? Look out!

29. Red Pill says:

Red Pill says:
    October 6, 2016 at 9:31 pm
    niggers will be at your door and all your inheritance
    has already been stolen by the jewish whores.
    they are here,
    Haitians Mass at US-Mexico Border Despite Deportation Policy

the pope says we owe them,
    and your inheritance was your once white country
    which was sold out by the criminal government.

30. Smitherines says:

ISIS, Not Russia, Is the Enemy in Syria
    By Patrick J. Buchanan

Friday – October 7, 2016

Denouncing Russian air strikes on Aleppo as “barbaric,” Mike Pence declared in Tuesday’s debate:

“The provocations by Russia need to be met with American strength. … The United States of America should be prepared to use military force, to strike military targets of Bashar Assad regime.”

John McCain went further:

“The U.S. … must issue an ultimatum to Mr. Assad — stop flying or lose your aircraft … If Russia continues its indiscriminate bombing, we should make clear that we will take steps to hold its aircraft at greater risk.”

Yet one gets the impression this is bluster and bluff.

Pence has walked his warnings back. And there are few echoes of McCain’s hawkishness. Even Hillary Clinton’s call for a “no-fly zone” has been muted.

The American people have no stomach for a new war in Syria.

Nor does it make sense to expand our enemies list in that bleeding and broken country — from ISIS and the al-Qaida-linked al-Nusra Front — to Syria’s armed forces, Russia, Iran and Hezbollah.

These last three have been battling to save Assad’s regime, because they see vital interests imperiled should it fall.

We have not plunged into Syria, because we have no vital interest at risk in Syria. We have lived with the Assads since Richard Nixon went to Damascus.

President Obama, who has four months left in office, is not going to intervene. And Congress, which has the sole power to declare war, has never authorized a war on Syria.

Obama would be committing an impeachable act if he started shooting down Russian or Syrian planes over Syrian territory. He might also be putting us on the escalator to World War III.

More @ the URL below:
    Read More At: http://buchanan.org/blog/isis-not-russia-enemy-syria-125800

31. The opinion you trust says:

I am wondering is it considered to be a free speech or not: official with Georgia school district fired woman all because she described a black as a gorilla on Facebook, as per msn?

This outrageous behavior of the Georgia school district infuriated me, so now I am scared to use term sheboon to describe a black female. Is there a lawyer here who can explain us how to exercise your free speech right without being abused by outrageous vandals, such as the one in Georgia, firing people for saying the truth?

I believe it is important to sue the district for frivolous firing. Such outrageous actions of the black district against white women causes fear, and makes it more difficult for white people to say the truth about blacks.

Is there a white lawyer who can sue the district for frivolous firing?

32. The opinion you trust says:

There is less negative activities by natives. All because they are in a zone. Would not it be better to legally segregate blacks and put them voluntarily in one zone in Ohio or in Atlanta? I am considering this opportunity as a means to help blacks because they are very unhappy when they are with whites. In fact, they are so unhappy that they protest, derail railroad trains all the times, cut communication cables, beat managers and work places, stab people and kill the whites. In the same time they do not want to go and stay by themselves in the reservations all together with their own species. Straaaaaaaaaange.

I propose to make a reservation for blacks as a token of admiration of the black privilege, and in recognition of the black superiority over white people. To make the transition easier, I further propose, to incentivize them by issuing allot of shiny, extra short barrel, extra large caliber revolvers, all made from gold and plenty of complimentary goods which come with that, so they can be happy and busy in the reservation all by themselves. We need executive order to do so for safety.

33. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

The presidential Chimp of the Pink House is worried about his Haitian comrades.

FEMA has deployed personnel to emergency operation centers in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. It’s also positioning commodities and other supplies at Fort Bragg in North Carolina and in Albany, Georgia.

“We hope for the best but we want to prepare for the worst,” Obama said.

Obama also asked Americans to remember that Haiti, one of the poorest nations in the world, has been hit hard by the hurricane. He asked them to visit the website for the Center for International Disaster Information — cidi.org — to learn how to help.

“We anticipate they are going to need substantial help,” Obama said. “There may be similar needs in places like the Bahamas.”
    2016 The Associated Press

More opportunities to help diversify your neighborhoods right here:

Haitians Mass at US-Mexico Border Despite Deportation Policy

Fuck Haiti, tell the Clintons to help them.
    Oh yea, the Clintons kept all the donations that were supposed to assist the niggers after the earth quake six years ago and now they’re begging for more.

And i hope our hospital vessel is well disinfected after it’s voyage to assist the niggers.

I don’t think there has been any president that has done more to harm this country other than abe lincoln or lyndon johnson or the roosevelts than obama. The first thing that came to mind when they mentioned the hurricane going to hit Haiti was Obama and his free sailfone and ink pen saying illegal immigrant kids could stay here basically inviting them to break the law and opening the floodgates hey hurry up and cross the borders with your kids while you still can. About 10 years ago Haiti had an earthquake and any building that the niggers actually built for themselves came crashing down. So America once again opened it’s doors to refugees and evacuees to come here temporarily until the niggers in Haiti could rebuild which of course never happened they are still living in tents and tin shacks. So Obama became president and using his ink pen and sailfone executive order said the nigger bitches could stay here for TWO years on taxpayer expense on the advice of his jew puppetmasters. Now when you let it sink in that in the course of 2 years and young female sheboons and the gestation period of 9 months you end up with 2 niglets born on American soil citizens on the taxpayers lifetime dole and pregnant with the third one good luck trying to get rid of them now. I think clearly the amendment to the Constitution should be that to become an American citizen you must be born in America of BOTH parents who are American citizens. (American citizens stationed overseas an exception) . So not only is he a traitor committing treason stealing the American taxpayers social security and medicare payroll taxes with some promise of I will gladly give you a quarter tomorrow if you give me a cheeseburger today Ponzi scheme lie if you live to be 150 years old and guess what the people who actually DO work for a living don’t live that long it is his own beloved negroes that he is betraying the most. You know the Jessie jacksons and al sharptons and congressional stupid nigger caucus we don’t have jobs we don’t get enough free food and free health care and free housing and free schooling and free sailfones fucking niggers claiming they need a job that pays 15 bucks per hour or else I don’t get off my ass and do anything but go to the mailbox to get my check and crap out more niglets. If you fuckers really wanted jobs let alone good paying jobs you would be the first ones in line in front of the nigger house protesting this open border pro-illegal immigration path to citizenship highway comprehensive immigration reform is the euphemism the democraps and libtarded jews traitors committing treason like to use. Because Mexicans and other south of the borders work circles around you fucking niggers everyday and are a whole lot more law abiding and civilized in most cases and the jews would prefer them as slaves a whole lot more than you niggers even though they speak a different language guess what you niggers speak a different language also and most Spanish people speak better English than you niggers do even after 22 years of your tax free free public education. And they have only been here 2 years. If you haven’t noticed and figured that out yet by now. The jews tolerate you behind their gated security communities and high rise condos and force US to tolerate you only because they are using you for their jew world order agenda goals to exterminate white people especially all Christians and own all of the earth and everybody and everything on it because it belongs to them . Take a look at Haiti. Ten million nigger years from now it will still be a fucked up nigger shithole heps me heps me.

Darn Bailey you beat me to it again. And your right did you hear the big story about the presidential candidate that managed to not pay the federal means jewish irs taxes this week? No not that guy the other one who avoided tax liabilities from all the money they made giving 20 minute speeches on wall street goldman sucks by donating it to charity. Which charity did they donate all that money to you ask? The fucking Clinton foundation of course! Now that’s pure genius and they talk about Trumps taxes and then back then we had the lois lerner irs whore jew cunt going after conservatives and tea party groups a new estimate came out that the irs attack dogs alone may have swayed the vote total in the 2008 election by as much as 6 million voters in the 2008 elections and this quazi-federal means jewish government entity jew bitch pleads the fifth and retires. It seems a whole lot of federal means jewish government employees are either pleading the fifth or granted immunity or cant recall what difference does it make lately when our elected officials finally drag them in front of congress and ask them questions. Never before have I been so assured that there is a shadow government actually running this country that is not accountable to the American people but the chosen ones israili firsters.

They’re operating in the wide open now but too many people are starting to see them. See if you get OAN-one america news on your filthy TV , i know you’re a news junky and this station reports stuff that you’de never think of seeing except for on this lying internet.
    Let the hatians rot , the flies need to eat too !

I made one of my stupid story comments a couple of days ago they sent me to guard the nuclear missiles and bombers and convoys back when I was a kid. Gee if I only knew back then what I know now. I said we have code words like broken arrow and dropped sword and shit programmed into my brain. The broken arrow one even the jews made a movie about it the dropped sword is close to the truth. So here is what I want to tell the American people also about Air Force One. I said it has the highest security priorities and nuclear weapons and missiles and bombers close behind. Most people could walk up and say hey that is air force one. Yes it would be if the president were actually on board of it. That’s when it is called Air Force One otherwise it is just another high dollar high cost high maintenance airpain. Just like that Marine One helicopter.

39. Smitherines says:

“Rigged” like Trump says, the New Video showing him talking about some women.”

Like he said, Bill Clinton has said, far worse than that, and what about Larry Sinclair with Obama how come Trump’s escapades are relevant to his character , YET Obama’s checkered past is off limits, you’re called “conspiracy nut”, “Carnival Barker,” “Racist”, “Homophobe” are you seeing a PATTERN here??

He’s just one of many whom have claims against Barrack H Obama (aka Barry Soetero)

Larry Sinclair Press Conference about Gay Love Affair with Barack Obama FULL MOVIE

Pastor Manning with Mia Marie Pope (knew Obama Soetero in Hawaii):
    Mia Marie Pope Strikes Again

40. Johnny Draco says:

@ The opinion you trust says:
    October 7, 2016 at 4:00 pm

“Is there a white lawyer who can sue the district for frivolous firing?”
    The whole world is owned and controlled by the “national and international” Corporation Monopoly—aka–pharisses, sadducees and scibes. (You don’t think they went away did you??)
    Those in “your face” monopolies and those that hide behind the curtain monopolies.
    Can you identify the “behind the curtain monopolies” in your town??
    Believe me there are many.

To answer your question….NO! They all belong to the BAR a monopoly.
    Get it?