Let’s All Work This Week To Get Trump Elected!

TRUMP LETS KICK SOME ASS

By Phillip Marlowe (the INCOG MAN)

Look, I think Hillary Clinton will be the worst thing to ever happen to America. No doubt about it. She’s a total leftist corrupt creep.

That being said, I don’t think I could be nearly as enthusiastic about a Jeb Bush candidacy or that little Marco Faggio, as compared to the Trumpster. I met a super cute Rubio supporter chick a few weeks ago who now worked for the Republicans/Trump campaign.

No, I don’t think Trump will be the end-all and be-all for us “evil White racist Alt-Right.” But it’s a start. And the fact of so many leftists and Jews going haywire about him winning is worth it just for that! Let’s see if any of these creeps really do move out of the country if he wins (I’ve got a folder especially set up for photos collected of those who said they would, ready to go into a montage for my site).

I’ve got about 10 or so extra Trump yard signs in the trunk of my car right now, so I’m going out when I can today (I’m banging this out at 5:00 AM) to knock on a few doors to see if they want one. I’ve already given out quite a few while volunteering here and there for the Trump “ground campaign,” when I can. Let me tell you that blacks can be totally rude to a White man — whenever they can get away with it — no matter how nice and polite you are when you come to their door. My hatred for this spoiled, murderous, criminal race knows no bounds anymore.*

I also had a Jew woman the other day slam the door in my face. And to think she had a happy looking “shalom” wooden sign next to it, no lie. You could tell she was a real mean bitch when she wanted to be. Tolerance, my ass.

Little did she know, the evil Nazi INCOG MAN was right on her doorstep!

I’ll be honest with you: I’m just a non-descript, regular old White guy. Fairly nice and pleasant. I don’t dress all fashionable, nor like a bum. My hair is just over my ears. Hell, I might just shave my entire noggin if Trump doesn’t win. Yep, I’ll go full-on skin head! Or maybe I’ll leave a Mohawk and look like Travis Bickle and really get the feds on my case!

Let me also mention this one very pertinent fact: It’s unbelievable just how many Trump supporters are really out there. My guess is that Trump will win in a landslide. I’ve personally talked to hundreds of people (real life) and many of them tell me they are for Trump. Plus, my work here has also probably convinced a few.

Do what you can. Chat people up wherever you go. Gas stations, convenience stores, sidewalks, friends, neighbors, countrymen, country babes. Smile and be happy as crap, no matter what slings, arrows and BS is thrown your way. Even act all nice and friendly to the Negroes. Sure, you might like to ship them all back to Africa, but let’s keep that to ourselves for right now.

[blacks brutally murder us decent and hard-working White people all the time, so how about you just scroll down THIS PAGE for a minute or two before any of you leftists act all hot and bothered over that last sentence and start telling people what I said on your ridiculous liberal sites]

Yep, I’ve been working real hard to awaken my fellow Whites to all the crap being done to us. I’m not saying I got all the answers or know everything.

I just know the forces trying to destroy our great and noble White race have money and power. Hell, they got all these slickster, expensively produced media shows all over the TV trying to PC brainwash us left and right these days.

But they are inherently evil and because of that, will lose.

Now for a nice hot cup of morning joe and a smoky toke or two on my brand new electronic vaping device!

I deserve it.

*Just go to my WHITE VICTIMS page and look at the photo of Jenna Rae Heilman at the bottom left of the first montage and read about her murder in Minneapolis. I added her photo just last night. Unbelievably sad story.

CHICK WEARING TRUMP HAT

This entry was posted in FIGHT THE POWER, Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to Let’s All Work This Week To Get Trump Elected!

1. anon says:

OR vote with buelahboi for head hag hillary! yea rock on buealaboi you fuckin idiot.
    Drumpf could be a White obongo and full of shit but look at the alternative–A FILTHY SHIT HAG KIKE FROM HELL. WAKE THE FUCK UP BUELABOI.

2. Red Pill says:

Two metro officers shot and killed in ambush-style attacks

3. John Taurus says:

I am going to vote for Trump but we all know that George Soros owns the company that counts the votes and Soros wants to remain President of the United States and pull the stings of his puppets that the people think are President so that he can continue robbing us blind and remain the richest man on Earth. It would seem a conflict of interest to contract the counting of the votes to a man who gave millions to Clinton so that she can run for puppet President but our country is now a banana republic.
    Clinton will be given the Presidency regardless if Trump gets 90% of all the votes. She will give up the office to the VP and Soros will remain in power and we will continue being slaves. Our country has been taken over by traitors and thieves, organized crime. Anyone that challenges them ends of dead or destroyed.

4. anon says:

You got it Taurus. Look at the kike heads spewing out shit that Trump and clinton are one point apart in the kike polls! The real polls show Trump over clinton at 8 to 1 or more. The kikescum owns the so-called electoral college (what fraud) and will appoint kikehag hellary their corporation’s president.

What are we going to do about it? THAT’S THE REAL QUESTION. It looks like all the filthy kike creatures and their television actors are going to do a full court kike press just like when obongo was installed. What’s the difference? None really. Drumpf is fully and completely controlled, owned, and surrounded by filthy kikes. The kike would kill him on day one if he wasn’t their controlled puppet.

OIL YOUR FUCKING GUNS AND GET READY TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.

5. YankeeJoe says:

Worse comes to worse, BMAN, when TRUMPS WINS IT!! you can escape to Nova Scotia with the black sell-out on the COMMUNIST jew Hollywood payroll, the vehemently virulently ANTI-WHITE whoopi goldberg, she’s into your “sacred” 420 Jah Way ganja kanev bosem “religion” Big-Time, the Aryan Viking attorney the “Reverend” Al Sharpton, the half-breed Cher formerly ANTI-WAR BUT NOW ARDENT SUPPORTER OF HILLARY BIGGEST WARMONGER AROUND, , also into “hebrew” kanev bosem Big-Time, Joy Behar the hebe pretending to be a “Catholic”, Meryl COMMUNIST MEGA CORRUPT HELLARY’S GOT GRIT AND MEGA WARMONGER WHO WANTS TO START WORLD WAR THREE FOR THE COMMUNIST-ZIONIST JEWS AND HELLARY WHO PLAYED A GIANT ROLE STARTING ISIS AND HELLARY WHO BANKROLLS AND ARMS THE ISLAMIC JIHADIST MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MURDEROUS NIGGERS IN THE UNITED STATES AND BANKROLLS AND ARMS THE BLACK PANTHERS HELLARY’S GOT GRACE” Streep , the Southern chick Miley Cyrus with The Tongue of Kali, go live in Novia Scotia with your Southern chick, Miley, BMAN, madonna in malibu, and so many other Hollywood celebrities, go escape with them to Nova Scotia to see the total eclipse of The Sun, worse comes to worse and TRUMP WINS IT!!!

It’s NOT a foregone conclusion anymore that Soros and Hillary and cabal can successfully steal the election. There’s been a big turn around in events. There’s too many people now watching Hillary and Soros like hawks so they can’t pull off the theft of the election. Now it looks alot more like TRUMP IS THE WINNER. He’s got 70 to 80 % support. Anybody has a problem with that can pack their bags and leave the country and get the fuck out of the United States. Including the Southern “rebels” who cant find even one good word to say about Trump, Trump who wants Hellary and her cabal thrown in prison and Trump, and Trey Gowdy, ARE VERY SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

6. anon says:

Hey yankee Trump expert- Just how do you know so much about Trump? Do you get it from jew TV, jew magazines, jew radio, jew newspapers, or jew blogs?

Do not forget that Trump aka Drumpf was/is an ACTOR on jew TV!!!
    YOU’RE FIRED!

See his latest made for jew by jew about jew TV sitcom called:
    “Trump/Drumpf Runs For President”

Wasn’t there a Reagan movie like Bonzo Goes To Washington, or something like that?
    They are doing everything they can to spin the spin. It’s called a Counter-attack in fighting terminology. THEY JUST AREN’T SMART ENOUGH THOUGH AND FAR TOO GREEDY AND ARROGANT. I PERSONALLY CAN’T WAIT FOR #110 jew EXPULSION. Let’s get on with it already.

7. YankeeJoe says:

Let me put it this way, anon : I prefer Trump’s jews over Hellary’s jews. At least Trump’s jews admit to being jews and don’t pretend to be Muslims, like Hillary’s Huma and so many other donmeh jews that surround Hellary pretending to be NON-jews and pretending to be Muslims. I have NO patience for that. Jews with ali baba rags on their heads hiding their sheenie beanies don’t do it for me. They’re even more dishonest and even more insidious and more perfidious than Jews who admit to being Jews.

You overlook the point I make about Trump and Tery Gowdy being VERY SERIOUS when they say they’re going to have Hillary and as many of her cohorts thrown in prison as they can. Is that not worthy of supporting?

There’s alot about Trump which reflects what the alternative media has been calling for for a very long time. Trump’s campaign platform points mirrors the points the alternative media has been calling for since the alternative media started.

Putting aside Israel, there’s more than Israel to consider. Focusing solely on Trump’s support of Israel is to overlook alot of good things about Trump. One must consider what’s best for America on the domestic front. Plus, Trump doesn’t want WW3 with Russia/China like Hellary is drooling for.

To focus ONLY on a candidate’s campaign stance about Israel, is to be like the jews who only consider Israel when voting for a U.S. President. Just because you’re opposed to a candidate supporting Israel, by focusing on that alone, and ONLY on the candidate’s stance regarding Israel, it’s like being the other side of the coin of jews who only focus on Israel and ONLY consider Israel and only support a candiate if the candidate is good for Israel. And that coin is jew owned. Thinking ONLY about Israel when deciding who to vote for, is bullshit and is like being a Jew who can only think about Israel when deciding who to vote for. Just because you vote opposite than the Jews who are obsessed with Israel doesn’t change the underlying dynamic. You, too, are obsessed with Israel if Israel is the ONLY thing you can think about when deciding who to vote for or who not to vote for.

So start thinking about Trump’s campaign platform points for what he wants to implement here on the domestic front. For his domestic campaign points are loyal to America and chock full of common sense, NOT sell-out policies.

8. squarepegroundhole says:
  9. YankeeJoe says:

To sit this vote out and not vote for Trump is to allow all the illegal aliens in this country to decide the fate of the United States and the future of the United States. The illegal aliens, of course, are all going to be voting for Hillary. The Democrats have signed up and registered the illegal aliens and are letting them vote. Many of the illegal aliens will be voting more than once on election day, the Democrats are allowing that, the Democrats bus the illegal aliens around from one polling place to another and to another so they can vote more than once.

The illegal aliens hate traditional White America, hate The Bill of Rights, have NO idea what Liberty means nor do want to know. All they know and all they want to know is Hillary will alllow them to be criminals and allow them to work the system and even allow them to commit violent crimes against us White Americans. The very fact the illegal aliens are all for voting more than once , and the very fact the illegal aliens don’t have the morailty to say, “No, we shouldn’t vote, we’re not Americans and we’re not citizens” means they have NO morality and NO love or respect for Liberty and the Rule of Law. The Democrats are even giving fake ID’s to high school students under 18 so they can go vote for Hillary.

To sit home on this election day and not vote for Trump is to allow illegal aliens from all over the third world, many of them outright criminals, to decide the future of the United States. This is unconscionable for any American who has a history in this country, who has a heritage in this country, to allow illegal aliens to decide the fate of this land.

10. YankeeJoe says:

At RENSE today, on the list of articles from around the internet,

MAJOR NEWSPAPER ASKS HILLARY TO QUIT. The Chicago Tribune has come out and asked the Democratic Party to remove Hillary as the Democratic candidate. For a Chicago newspaper to want Hillary to step down and quit the Race is a big deal, and says alot about how deeply corrupt she truly is, she’s even too corrupt for Chicago, and that’s saying alot .Via RENSE :

11. Whitepride says:

I voted by mail for Trump and cast my vote two weeks ago! I hate the thought of that Killary witch getting elected. I hate that all the illegal spics are still coming here. Let’s Make America Great Again!!! Vote Trump;. God Bless Trump!

12. BuelahMan says:

Poor lil anon: still stuck in the false paradigm where they believe there are only two choices.

Who’s the idiot?

13. BuelahMan says:

Yankee Joe: I thought you were smarter than that.

I’ll have you know that I called Trump the winner back in Aug 2015. Why does everyone seem to be so brainwashed by the system to knee jerk react the way you do? As if I am a Hillary fan or want Communists ruling this country?

Why is it that you cannot see how fucking owned by jews Trump is?

I call them both corrupt jew bags.

For fuck’s sake.

14. Red Pill says:

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury

If You Thought Things Couldn’t Get Any Sicker, You Thought Wrong! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AIv4trhNaQ

15. Paul Henry says:

And the oscar of better actor goes to: Donald Trumph, in the movie ” sparring of Hillary”…

16. M. F. says:

He is basically embedded with jew connections, from his daughter, to that Jew parade he was part of, to his connections to that pervert Jeffrey Epstein (Trump even went as far as calling him a terrific guy), that you yourself admonished a year back.

I want the wall built, and I already voted for the guy. But what I don’t seem to understand is why so many of you people are so enthusiastic about what basically amounts to a degenerate and a narcissist.

17. YankeeJoe says:

I don’t have any problem with anyone saying negative things about Trump, when the negative critque is based on objective fact. That’s what we all should do, weigh the good and the bad in every candidate.

I have no problem with critiquing Trump, but I many times sense the ones who constantly negatively critique Trump, even when they make valid points, to concentrate only on the negative and never have one good word to say, to my mind, that means such ones are just trying to steer us away from supporting Trump so we don’t vote for him. The less Amercans who vote for Trump, the greater chance Hillary and Soros have of stealing the election.

Trump’s corruption is that of fallen human nature as compared to Hillary’s corruption which goes beyond fallen human nature we all have into the realm of the satanic. She’s corrupt in a deeply satanic way.

And yes, of course I know Trump is surrounded by Jews. That’s the way it is here in America. It’s been that way for a long time. It’s in the Bible, satan owns the governments of the world. It has always been thus. Don’t like it, don’t vote. But also, in other areas of your life, Uphold Christian morality. If you’re immoral in other areas of life, but when it comes to voting you get up on your high horse and say you’re not going to vote because you refuse to vote for “the lesser of two evils, the lesser evil is still evil” ; well, that’s very nice and that’s very high-minded. Just remember to be high-minded in everything else you do in your life.

There are Christians who don’t vote, never vote. The Old Order Mennonites, for example. They also don’t get involved in political debates. If you don’t want to vote for moral and ethical reasons, then you also need to excuse yourself from political debates. If voting is sinful, then debating politics is also sinful. Either separate yourself from the world as the Old Order Mennonites do, or simply just don’t get involved in political debates. If you’re so high-minded not to vote, then be high-minded and refuse to get dragged down in useless and pointless debates. If voting is evil, then political debates, which are all about voting, which are all about the ulimately voting, political debates lead to evil. A Christian is not to do anything that is evil AND not to do anything which appears to be evil, that could be construed as being evil, that’s why the Old Order Mennonites who do NOT vote also do NOT get involved in political debates, because by taking part in politcal debates tehy’r etaking part in something that leads to evil, the evil of voting. . That’s an old-fashioned Christian concept/rule. It still holds though.

If you want to be high-minded Christian about it, then learn what high-minded Christianity preaches and calls for. In high-minded Christianity, it’s always been this way, it’s not anything new, those who refuse to vote for moral and ethical reasons also do NOT get involved in political debates. Also : High minded Christianity shuns marijuana, by the way. Read the Bible and you’ll see.

18. Smitherines says:

Trump Whistles His Dogs

By Gilad Atzmon on November 2, 2016

Jews see in Trump’s popularity a symptom of a fatigue of their own power:

Greenberg sees Trump as a puppet-master who controls his audience by means of ‘dog whistling’. “Trump’s references to money, bankers and international conspiracies appear to be deliberate anti-Semitic dog whistles, and his alt-right supporters recognize (and celebrate) that.”

If Greenberg is correct, if Trump says ‘international Bankers’ but really means Jews, then both the Republican candidate and half of the American people are fearful of the Jews. They must very well understand what a confrontation with Jewish institutions may entail. They know that, in America, criticism of Mexicans, Women, and Muslims is a kosher territory but even a subtle criticism of Jews may cost them dearly. One may wonder, how did this happen?

What is the substance of that magical power that empowers half of Americans to speak in codes when they think about Jews?

What Greenberg really wants to say is that Americans can be racists and can say whatever they like about whoever they want. But when it comes to Jews, they refrain. Americans do know very well the geography of the boundaries of correctness.

Jewish power is for them a taboo, at least momentarily. America and Americans are fully aware of the enormous power that is bestowed in the hands of just a few Jewish oligarchs within the ubiquitous industries of media, finance, politics, and culture.

More below:

19. BuelahMan says:

I will be damned, Yankee Joe (or is it Salvatore, the gay jewish pretend priest troll stalker?), I would say that your first comment to me negates that sentence. But from what I’ve seen of you at my place, this is no surprise whatsoever.

Of course you know how I feel about both of these jew as-kissing sycophants (you read my every post) and that I despise and fight jewish control and power.

I see that you embrace that jewish power. You just choose the prescribed lesser evil, right? At least Trump isn’t Hillary, right?

Fuck it. I don’t want “subservient to jew” assholes running this place any more. I wish you other pretenders were the same.

If being a Christian is anything like being like you, you can keep that shit.

(Now, if this isn’t that scumbag troll Salvatore the rooster fucker, please accept my apologies)

Breaking News: Is This For Real? Former US Intelligence Officer Announces “Counter Coup”

Incog what do you make of this video? They just posted it yesterday and it already has over a million views.

21. American born says:

I just want to watch CNN when Wolf Blitzer and sodomite Anderson Cooper have to announce that Trump has one.

Frank:

The guy at INFO STORMER says he’s former CIA and a member of the CFR, so he may well be a BLACK DISINFO agent.

Go HERE:

Black disinfo/propaganda is meant to confuse, disorient and fill up the brains of the populace, especially those of us out here on the Internet.

24. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

The above arguments make a good case for this so-called election representing living proof that we are trapped in a crossfire of rival Talmudic Jewish gangs vying for control.

I totally exposed this one operation using photos of spree killers, mixing them with “crisis actors” etc., here once.

The American people have been jacked around by the INTERNATIONAL JEW for decades now. What we’re seeing is a Mainstream Media within the Overton Window, using lies and emotions to “push” the populace towards things like faggotry, immigration, woman empowerment and black militancy.

They might not even be enough conservative Whites to elect Trump in the first place and they actually already know that.

27. Hoff says:

It’s called chutzpah.

==========

The nerve of these Jews is unbelievable. They are demanding that Protestant leaders apologize for the fact that the movement’s founder Martin Luther didn’t like them.

From the comments:

Excerpt from the Catholic Gazette Feb 1936 detailing a Bnai Brith meeting where it is said that JOHN CALVIN was a JEW

These filthy Jews think they can tell all of us what to do every minute of the day. The nerve of these hypocrites is so astounding that most folk can’t get their heads around it, should they first get past the PC BS and Holohoax brainwashing created by these creeps.

I’M SICK OF THEM!

29. Red Pill says:

INCOG MAN says:
    November 2, 2016 at 11:19 pm
    =========================
    don’t blow a gasket there incocog man. check your blood pressure.
    only a few more day until the nightmare becomes real.

JEWS SUCK!

64-Year-Old Dies After Punch Attack In Queens

The guy that died looks like a white guy. The guy that punched him looks black. This happened back in June. The woman with the black guy looks like she might be white. Why are they investigating it now? The trail is cold now. Of course, they are trying to make it look like the guy was responsible for his own death. They also mentioned he had a bad heart.

32. jimbo says:

personally….i think that Trump will win….unless there is massive rigging of the voting machines…..but….people will be ‘on’ to that b’cs, thnx to the interwebs, its now well known that attendance @ Trump rallies 50-to-1 out-numbers the Clinton rallies;

also: the FBI investigation/Wikileaks/major media turning against Clinton/the very bad health of Clinton….. all v well known now……

a Clinton ‘win’ will kick off a civil war and possible balkanisation of the US…a good thing, ultimately….. [?]

either way: Clinton won’t last longer than six months b’cs of her ill-health……

who knows?

its all in ‘the lap of the gods’ if you believe in such…

(Jim Stone free-lancer has Clinton winning by a whisker……such a win will be sure to provoke a civil war as the ‘result’ won’t be accepted!)
    http://82.221.129.208/basepaget3.html ;

33. jimbo says:

any-one know who “Jim Stone” free-lancer is talking abt here?
    (the two alt-righters…..could Alex Jones be one of them?)

????????????????????????????
    Two major alt media people are pushing non-violence, which means the election will probably be stolen.
    Two top figures in alt media are aiding and abetting the enemy RIGHT NOW by pushing non violence.

Let me say it like it is: The second amendment is a declaration of violence against tyranny. If people refuse to get violent, and do not hold the threat of violence over tyranny as it steals the election, they will be as effective at stopping tyranny as a baby stroller against a semi.
    We all know an attempt to steal the election will happen thanks to Bev Harris, with the biggest weapon being the fractional vote. She has proven they can even take a paper ballot and turn it fractional after it is counted by machine. The only thing that will stop it from happening is the threat of direct physical action from the people. Absent a direct physical action, it will all be ADIOS because the people who have this nation by the throat in the final death shake won’t let go until someone either grabs them physically and pulls them into a prison cell, or shoots them full of holes.
    Look folks, if people can be brainwashed into thinking a non-violent revolution can happen after an 80 plus percent candidate gets flushed by vote rigging that is THAT BRAZEN, they are dreaming. IF THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY ALLOW THAT AND DO NOT GET VIOLENT, THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS NULL AND VOID. Yep. You have your gun, JUST DONT USE IT. Nope. Because violence is WRONG WRONG WRONG even when it is done to save the nation.

Just sit there and be a coward, because cowards are PRECISELY what tyranny wants. Let them steal the election. NEVER USE YOUR GUN. Don’t even talk about it. Let tyranny sleep peacefully on a nice soft pillow
    If the people stealing the election really believe there won’t be a violent response, WE CAN CALL IT GONE NOW because violence is the only thing the people stealing it worry about. Absent that, they can just hide behind police barricades and conduct their rape of the nation as usual, their rape of YOU. And this time, when they have it, it all came too close for them and they will be more than violent against you so it never happens again, and it will all happen silently, right in front of everyone, most likely via the silent, violent needle.

GET READY FOR YOUR NON VIOLENT INJECTION, OR POISONED WATER, OR SOME OTHER SLICK QUIET “NON VIOLENT” METHOD, THEY WILL DO IT THAT WAY AND IT WILL BE AS BAD AS A BULLET TO THE HEAD. But it won’t look violent or sound violent, and that will make it ALL OK, RIGHT?
    There is a reason why the police have all been profiled to have an IQ of 80.

TWO TOP ALT MEDIA PEOPLE JUST ENSURED A STOLEN ELECTION. They can say all they want about fractional voting and it won’t mean a thing when it all gets stolen because they ensured We, the people, would do nothing physical afterward even after they told us all about how it will be done, to make people believe they are on our side. GOD DAMN THEM. The control mechanism has been exposed.
    If after the election gets stolen **** is on the bull horn screaming for people to not be violent, SHOOT HIS ASS.

34. M. F. says:

The problem is that Jeffrey Epstein is degenerate pedophile who went to prison for soliciting underage girls for sex [1] [2] [3]

1. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics-and-royalty-9954397.html

2. http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
    Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

3. http://incogman.net/2015/01/filthy-birds-of-a-feather-flock-together/

35. Johnny Draco says:

@ M. F. says:
    November 3, 2016 at 7:29 am…………

“… but at least the wall will be built.” It’s like closing the barn door after all the animals ran out. With 100+million Turd world already inside the only thing that the “wall” is going to do is to keep them all in the US.

“…but Trump is basically friend with this scumbag, I don’t simply don’t get it.”
    Two peas in the pod. Get it now??

36. Johnny Draco says:

@ jimbo says:
    November 3, 2016 at 7:27 am

1. “… The second amendment is …”

THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the constitution of the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The country was changed, by stealth, from a Constitutional Republic to a corporation.
    So, let’s stop calling these bodies and agencies our government. They are not. They are only posing as government. They do not serve us, but are actually private corporations listed on Dunn and Bradstreet by their all caps corporate names. We owe them no loyalty and it is our duty to expose the fact that they are fraudulently receiving public funds and ‘governmental immunity’ while they are actively profiting from and harming us all.

37. YankeeJoe says:

Another good thing about Trump. He’s not hooked-up or in any way associated with the cabal who assassinated JFK. The cabal who assassinated JFK is the very cabal Hillary represents. Hillary is deeply connected to the cabal who assassinated JFK.

The JFK assassination was a coup d’etat, and the cabal Hillary is deeply connected to has been in power since November 1963. The assasinators of JFK have done nothing but bring this country down as much as they could in every way possible, and they still want to bring it down even more. It’s time that cabal Hillary represents comes to an end.

That’s why Trump is so hated, Trump is NOT part of that cabal who assassinated JFK.

Ted Cruz dropped out of the race a few days after a private journalist working on his own discovered Ted Cruz’ father was in Dallas with the Senior Bush AND the patsy Lee Harvey Oswald on the day of the assasination. There’s a picture of Oswald, Senior Bush, and Cruz’ father standing together, the 3 of them, on a sidewalk in front of the Texas School Book Depository building in Dealey Plaza on the morning of the assassination, November 22, 1963. The father of Ted Cruz was a member of the cabal who assassinated JFK. Ted Cruz’ attorney had a little hizzy fit temper tantrum that the truth was revealed, then a day or two later Cruz dropped out of the race.

Gary Welsh was the name of the journalist who found out about Cruz’ father. I use the past tense because Gary Welsh was found dead a few days after Cruz dropped out of the race. He was shot in the head, shot down dead in the stairwell of his apartment building where he lived.

Search Term :

“Journalist Who Found Out Ted Cruz’ Father Was In Dallas”

38. Otis Cambull says:

There once was a swindler named Hill,
    Her face was as ugly as sin,
    She squealed like pig, with voice rather shrill
    While on Huma’s dildo she’d spin.

39. ofthewoods says:

M.F:
    “As I said, I already voted for the guy. I just can’t be as gong-ho about him as many of you.I personally don’t think he understands our values or will legitimize our views, but atleast the wall will be built.
    I get that NY is Jew Central, but Trump is basically friend with this scumbag, I don’t simply don’t get it.”

I agree. His relationships are questionable at best, and his own family has been infiltrated by Jews. He makes me feel very uncomfortable but I will definitely vote for him in hopes that he will do half of what he says, and perhaps buy us time to gather more resources, spread awareness and raise willpower, and be even more ready for revolution.

40. Red Pill says:

i no longer vote and have renounced that false religion.
    the religion that has you believe man over God.
    see where its got us?

Hillary pandering to niggers in the final days,

Just get out and vote , you don’t like Trump , that’s your business but It’s the vote against the Hildabeast that counts.

Here is why women shouldn’t have the right to vote.

Sure , Trump seems a little hinky , what got my attention was that charity dinner after the last debate where he and Shillary roasted each other but as far as I know Trump has yet to hump the wailing wall and that’s gotta count for something.
    Trump admits to being an insider and he IS indeed exposing the corrupt scumbags and their jew masters , what do we have to lose ?

44. Red Pill says:

“Yes red pill I do see where it got us. All that needs to be done for evil to take over is for good people to do nothing.”

like using the options never mentioned? that are not up for voting?

45. YankeeJoe says:

I notice that many of alternative media self-anointed self-appointed “Leaders” who are “going to Save us” , our brave alternative media Leaders who are so brave, so fearless, so courageous, so out there on the front lines doing battle against the forces of evil for us ; Now we have a Presidential Candidate in Trump whose campaign platform points are very much the platform points of the alternative media “Heroes” , and our Heroes can’t even be bothered to get off their goddammned putrid butts and vote for Trump whose campaign platform points include the points all of our alternative media brave fearless courageous “Warrior” “Leaders” always cried out for ; Always said they couldn’t wait for a presidential candidate who has the same goals as they do, who has the same platform points as they do.

And how wonderful it would be if only a presidential candidate would appear on the scene who would make the same points they always made/make ; Now we have Trump whose campaign platform points the alternative media “Leaders” always said they wanted, but now all they can do is sneer in scorn and disdain at the presidential candidate Trump whose campaign platform points are most closely aligned with the points they, our “Hero Leaders”, always claimed they wanted.

Many of Trump’s campaign platform points are identical to the type of policies our alternative media brave fearless “Leaders” always ardently claimed to want for the United States. But they won’t vote for Trump and they try to steer everyone away from voting for Trump. Try to steer everyone away from the very presidential candidate who wants what our alternative media “Warrior” “Hero” “Leaders” always said they wanted.

The illegal aliens in the USA now will be getting off their goddamned putrid butts IN DROVES, IN MASSIVE NUMBERS, to vote for MEGA COMMUNIST HELLARY, BUT our “Brave” “Warrior” “Hero” “Leaders” can’t even be bothered to get off their goddamned putrid butts to help counter-act the votes of the illegal aliens and vote for the presidential candidate whose campaign platform includes so many of the type of policies the alternative media “Leaders” ALWAYS claimed they wanted for this country, and how ardently they always claimed it, but they won’t even vote for the candidate whose policies most closely align with theirs, many of Trump’s platform campaign points IDENTICAL to the points the alternative media self-anointed self-appointed “Leaders” always ardently called out for. But they can’t even be bothered to vote for Trump. They might as well go be “brave fearless warrior leaders” of the third world illegal alien hordes.

46. Red Pill says:

i can’t vote for a corrupt system, i can only bleed for America.
    good luck folks, i voted for 50 yrs and we just get deeper in the bog.
    the next 3 months will convince you all how useless the system serves you.
    they will serve you. alright,… well done. like burnt toast.
    don’t let your “hopes ” get to high. we must keep our feet on the ground.
    like stand your ground on your core beliefs and not be taken up by the hype.

THE FALSE FLAG WILL BE THE ORCHESTRATED 2016 ELECTIONS.
    you can call me a liar later.

47. Honestly, is this “Yankee Joe” just our Hasbara/JIDF agent, “Salvatore” in drag?

I agree with Buelahman that Donald Drumpf is not the answer at all.. .HOWEVER, the facts are facts and right now with no possible alternative anywhere and with the necessity to make sure the PSYCHO JEWESS BITCH FROM HELL, Killary, does not get selected, the vote must be overwhelmingly for Drumpf!

But, as noted with Jim Stone, others, and myself, the fix is already in as some news stations in America blew it earlier this week by posting the “election results” some 9 days before the actual vote!

America, you are so screwed… And with Queen lesbo Killary in charge, you will be fucked royally!

48. Red Pill says:

Michael Moore is a Sack of Shit

49. Smitherines says:

Vladimir Putin: Who will protect young boys from pedophiles and rapists in Europe?

By Jonas E. Alexis on November 3, 2016

Putin: “Is this the result of erosion of the traditional national values? I don’t even know how to explain it. Maybe they have a guilty conscience because of the refugee crises. ”

No, the Khazarian Mafia and their lackeys will never report that Vladimir Putin, the man who has been called all sorts of disgusting names, is actually fighting in order to save the moral fabric of Europe. In 2014, he argued that “a faith in God and a belief in Satan” are incompatible.

Putin moved on to argue that any policy that puts “multi-child family and a same-sex partnership” on the same level is on “the path to degradation.”

More recently, there have been numerous rape allegations in Europe. In fact, many so-called refugees have been literally caught with their pants down. The British newspaper the Independent has recently reported:

“A man who raped a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria has had his conviction overturned after judges found he may have believed the child consented.

More below:

50. Smitherines says:

Can The American People Defeat The Oligarchy That Rules Them? — Paul Craig Roberts
    See JPG:
    By Paul Craig Roberts on November 3, 2016

The Oligarchs are now hard-pressed to rescue Hillary as US president, so let’s see if the Oligarchs can once again deceive the American people.
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation is reviewing another slew of emails related to Hillary Clinton’s private server.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is reviewing another slew of emails pertinent to Hillary Clinton’s private server investigation.

by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Aren’t you surprised that Hillary and the prostitutes haven’t blamed Putin for FBI director Comey’s reopening of the Hillary email case? But the prostitutes have done the next best thing for Hillary. They have made Comey the issue, not Hillary.

More @ the URL below:

51. Smitherines says:

The Occidental Observer:
    America’s Inglorious Tradition of Election Fraud: Any Cure in Sight? Part 1
    by L. Scott Smith

Zbigniew K. Brzezinski, Johns Hopkins University professor and leading national security advisor to President Jimmy Carter, once suggested that, as a partial cure for what ails the country of Syria, the United States and other world powers consider supervising elections there.[1] This recommendation is curious, for one of the most unspeakable truths in America is that election improprieties have undermined its national democratic ideals since the dawn of the Republic. Does it really take a Donald J. Trump or any other brave political warrior to remind us of this fact? Stealing and manipulating elections is as American as apple pie.

Senate Majority Leader and later President Lyndon B. Johnson was fond of evoking laughter at Washington dinner parties when he mimicked, in heavy accent, a Mexican boy’s sorrow upon discovering that his father, deceased for ten years, had neglected to pay him a visit although having obviously returned from the dead to vote for Johnson in the 1948 Texas Senatorial primary.[3]

One may even raise an eyebrow at Tammany boss William M. Tweed’s aphorism that the counters, not the ballots decide an election.[4] Lurking beneath the surface of these humorous, tongue-in-cheek remarks lies, as Sigmund Freud would have suggested, the dark reality of subverted elections in American democracy.

More below:

52. Smitherines says:

The Occidental Observer:
    America’s Inglorious Tradition of Election Fraud: Any Cure in Sight? Part 1
    by L. Scott Smith

More below:

53. YankeeJoe says:

To those saying all kinds of negative things about me. This commentary thread is under an Incogman article entitled ” Let’s All Work This Week To Get Trump Elected”. Think anyone who wants ALL of us to work this week to get Trump elected is an insidious perfidious troll? Go call Incogman all kinds of negative things, he’s the one who put up the article, I didn’t, Incogman did. If you think we shouldn’t be working to get Trump elected, go call Incogman a troll for putting up an article entitled “Lets ALL Work This Week To Get Trump Elected”, he’s the one who put up the article, I didn’t, Incogman did. I’m just doing what Incogman thinks we should be doing, because I agree with Incogman. Go call Incogman a troll and all kinds of negative things, see what Incogman has to say to you about it.

Just ignore it, YankeeJoe. We might have ourselves some HASBARATI here, trying to stir up the crap.

Filthy Jewess Lena Dunham Calls For Extinction Of Straight White Males

56. brian boru says:

The last time millions of white people in an all white city experienced the joy of a white victory. May such a day come again for our people some time in the future.

Excellent Brian , our time is now !