Libtards Going Hysterical Over Trump’s Election

hillary-people-crying-over-the-resultsThe crowd at Hillary’s big celebration at the Jacob Javits Convention Center soon turned into a giant liberal cry-fest as it finally dawned on them she was losing to Trump — our new evil White Führer! Cowardly Hillary couldn’t bring herself to come onstage to hug it out with her social justice cadres, turning over the job to John Podesta.

Post Election Commentary by Phillip Marlowe

CNN's Van Jones cries about the election being a "WHITE-lash" like all us evil Whites are responsible. Media hypocrites said not a thing about how anti-White racist that comment is.

CNN’s Van Jones cries about the election results being a “WHITE-lash” like all us evil Whites are responsible, even though plenty of Whites voted for Obongo boy in both of his campaigns. No one on CNN said a thing. Racist hypocrites!

The leftys are going totally bonkers trying to figure out how the Trumpster beat their gal pal Hillary in the election. The butt hurt levels are now reaching historical proportions, with PC freak cases becoming absolutely insane — near suicidal for some. Not that I would really care if they did, naturally.

So I’m watching that MSNBC bull dyke, Rachel Maddow, last night going off about Trump getting INTEL BRIEFINGS on par with her POC hero, Obongo, like it’s so terrible. She went into this rambling monologue about evil Putin being in cahoots with Trump’s campaign, even though they also had contacts with Hillary’s people, which Maddow ignored. Russian officials and media like “Russia Today” (RT) have plenty of good, understandable reasons to want such contacts, just like we do over their elections. Means JACK.

Basically, she was saying the Rooskies manipulated the elections (they were using this line against Trump ever since Wikileaks exposed Shillary as a big rat). In her efforts to explain away Hillary’s disastrous defeat, Maddow was telling us Trump was a big security risk, because he’s getting INTEL BRIEFINGS. Ridiculous. This is totally disrespectful to the president-elect. Yeah, like I’m so sure Trump is going to spy for Evil White Russia. Maddow looked so creepy trying to lay down this line of phony patriotism, I broke out my cell phone and videotaped her twitchy facial expressions for later laughs, no lie.

I was watching the stupid show because I wanted to see what Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren had to say when Maddow interviewed her about Trump’s election. Trump always laughingly called her Pocahontas since Warren used to claim to be part Cherokee to advance her PC Marxist university career until some researcher found out her supposed ancestry was total BS. If I had a dollar for everyone who told me they were part Injun or descended from Southern gentleman general, Robert E. Lee, I’d be rich as hell right now and tooling around in a Rolls Royce with Negro rap stars — who will always look stupid as crap showing off with big ticket White-invented stuff.

leftys-protesting-trumps-election-3Round up and arrest the stinking anarchist punks! “Millenials” in Portland, Oregon, got a bit too violent and anti-American in the streets demonstrating Trump’s election last night. This area is now so totally crazed with libtard thinking, a Jew-produced comedy TV show called “Portlandia” milked the idiocy for cheap laughs. The show was indeed funny — and sickening at the same time if you understand the purposeful brainwashing of White people. Dirty, subversive Jewry totally profits off both ends of the stick!

Idiot libtard tweets after Trump won were so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. Go here to read more.

“I’m so scared!” Libtard tweets after Trump won were so hilarious and stupid I couldn’t stop laughing. For a hearty chuckle, please go HERE to read more.

Libtards are also going off about the popular vote being for Hillary. This is supposedly around 300,000, which spread out among major cities, or simply liberal White areas like those left in Commiefornia and the Pacific Northwest is hardly much (Hillary won the electoral votes there, OK). I also suspect voter shennanigans might be going on.

Sure, I bet most of these excess Hillary voters are black welfare cheats getting carted around by sneaky dem operations like Robert Creamer’s “Democracy Partners” to vote several times apiece for money, illegal aliens voting illegally and liberal urban “millenials” living in areas mostly unexposed to black street behavior like in Oregon and Seattle, Washington. Gore/Lieberman lost the 2000 election with 800,000 popular votes — not that I’m any kind of Bushy Boy fan even though I once had a “Sore Loserman” tee shirt given to me as a present by relatives who erroneously think I’m a big Retardican (explaining such subtle political matters is often an exercise in frustration).

Blacks apparently didn’t get off on any White candidate and failed to materialize at the polls for Shillary like they did for Obongo boy. This by itself should show to libtards what racists blacks truly are, or simply too spoiled to take the time away from their crack pipes to vote. But none of that will register in liberal’s cottage cheese brains.

I never could stand this stuck-up liberal creep one bit!

I never could stand this stuck-up liberal creep one bit!

That skinny MSNBC talking head with the thin-lipped smile and know-it-all mein, Lawrence O’Donnell (left) came on right after Maddow’s propaganda hour. God, how I hate this libtard bastard! He soon launched into a big, boring dissertation on how bad the electoral college business is (because it ruined the hopes and dreams of liberal rats like him).

But I can bet you my massive Billy Carter beer can collection (just kidding) the lousy hypocrite would be all for the system should Hillary had won the most electoral votes and now be prez-elect. These spineless liberal types just can’t fathom the anger of regular Americans, simply because they get paid enormously with hardly any work spouting the company line. Total hacks!

Trump’s team totally outfoxed Hillary’s team on the map, helped greatly by all us regular people in flyover country coming out in droves to vote for the guy. I helped myself in a small way by working door-to-door and writing my hateful screeds here.

It was indeed a legitimate election. And the business with college-educated versus uneducated Whites is total BS. Plenty of smart, educated Whites were and are for Trump (I’m a college graduate with honors). This accusation has always been a huge liberal line of BS — portraying conservatives as dumb Hillbillies or ignoramuses. Real world Mountain folk are smart as hell, plus are pretty much a good natured, live and let live lot — unless you try to steal their favorite Gingsing hunting spot, of course. I’ve partied plenty of times with real Virginia Hillbillies, believe me.

Libtard Senator Harry Reid went haywire with his hate for Trump, but fortunately for America he's leaving office.

Loser liberal Senator Harry Reid became totally unhinged over Trump’s victory, calling him racist, sexist, blah, blah, blah. Fortunately for America he’s leaving office for good. Yaay!

The libtards were crying like crazy over this election. It was hilarious looking at all the photos of the crybabies taken at the Jacob Javits (a long dead Jew Senator) Convention Center where Hillary was going to “break the glass ceiling.” In the run-up to expected victory celebrations, Jew media went on and on about how the place had a real glass ceiling as if that would be so historic since Shillary was a woman. Susan B. Anthony’s grave stone was soon covered in “I voted” stickers by solemn feminists standing in line after getting back from polling sites.

Need I remind these women empowerment liberals that Trump’s competant campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway is a good-looking blond Irish babe? Can’t they ever see past their never-ending liberal BS for one lousy GD minute?

Funny how none of them reported a thing about Hillary cancelling early that afternoon a big expensive fireworks display over the Hudson river (likely because she was getting info about voting patterns). The mostly traitorous FOX News only briefly mentioned it later that night when it was apparent she very well might lose (FOX News has always had Jews onscreen everywhere and are now ramping up having black talking head “experts” and homos just like CNN and MSNBC).

The urban hippie and spoiled militant blacks now protesting in the streets about Trump’s election is getting touted as a good thing by the subversive, liberal media. Can you believe they are promoting that? The PC brainwashing and jacking up the homies goes on and on and on with the liberal creeps. The Globalist Jew power structure obviously must be trying to spark a race war in the USA.

If it was me, I’d round them all up at the point of bayonets and electric-powered Gatling guns, march them out to the nearest city park or sporting arena and run rolls of concertina razor wire around them all (they can do this surprisingly fast). Let them live out in damp muddy open fields for a week or so to cool their jets.

Folks, we still got ourselves some major league dangerous traitors in the news. We desperately need to put them into reeducation camps or at least remove them from the TV screens and make them work regular people jobs like in construction for a change.

These morons need the fresh air something fierce!

nytimes-trump-forces-black-family-to-leaveHateful I tell you, just hateful.

This entry was posted in Liberals and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

66 Responses to Libtards Going Hysterical Over Trump’s Election

1. Joe Rizoli says:

I was watching PBS at the time for the election results. The panel of libtards that were the talking heads looked like they were at a funeral at about the 1 A.M mark. These people were the ones for months have been browbeating Trumph, now the loked like they were at a funeral, wow, it was the best TV moment I have ever had to witness this gloom and doom as the results kept coming in sweeping Hilary into the pits of hell…

The good people on OAN were loving Trumps victory.
    OAN is a good news channel with a cheesy studio, search your channel line up, if you get it watch it.

Juden presse shitting themselves, except for the mecican one.

4. Red Pill says:

Libtards Going Hysterical Over Trump’s Election
    do you mean like this?

Trump Won Because Voters Are Ignorant, Literally

If I could get a dime for every time I heard jew bitches like that jewly roginski say the phrase “that among non-college educated white voters” I would have me at least 10 more jew federal reserve debt and deficit notes in my wallet. Basically calling white working people stupid. Guess what bitch I can balance my checkbook and live within my budget. And I do even have a college degree also. I also graduated high school when we were taught the basic important things like reading and writing and arithmetic and only had two bathrooms one for boys with penises and one for girls with vaginas. We didn’t get to choose but they both said no smoking but boy if you went in there to take a leak you would be high when you came out.

Fuck the higher edjewated, i see first hand how useless they are evey god damn day. Design engineers that never built nothing, process engineers that never seen the inside of a machine shop, quality control engineers that cant even read a fucking micrometer. All they have are big ego’s and shitty atitudes toward those of us who actually know WTF is going on.

7. Recon Ranger says:

Incog I first want to commend you for the many years of telling it like it is…. You have educated us out here in the streets… You have done an outstanding job explaining just how the damn heebs work us over and support the niggers ect, ect…. You deserve many kudos from all who read you… I am a real Airborne Ranger, trained, educated and very experienced in using my skills in the worst of areas. It is truly a relief to know that someone else and many others have the same thinking as myself… The one thing that differs in my overall opinion from the rest, even those of my thinking is that my ingrained training takes over my decisions when it comes to the bullshit going on today… I am of the old school of kickin’ ass when one wants to whine when they are poor losers, when one hits the streets to ” bring it all down man” and of course that means the GD commie jews, niggers, south of the border types, dykes, fags, sand niggers and everyone who falls into this and similar categories…I really am serious that the cops need to start busting heads with heavy night sticks and if that doesn’t work then its time to shoot with full ammo… even readers of this site may think this is extreme. I tell you that violence cannot be met with flowers and food stamps… It is a proven fact that if the cops could do the job to protect us like they should then these nigger riots with their whigger back ups would end quickly… for me I say send in the national guard and lock and load… when a few hit the pavement dead and bleedin’ these idiots might think twice….You are correct in stating that more is to come…. the scum jews like sore ass ( soros ) and his followers need to be taken out and taught a lesson, I mean it from the deepest part of me…. evil must be defeated and it is going to take a civil war to do so… It’s here, it’s light weight now, but it’s gonna get bigger and we racist white uneducated ” Deplorables ” are going to win… God save the white man… God has blessed America folks… IT’S OUR JOB TO KEEP IT THAT WAY….We now have the first step of a white revolution and we must and will show them just how bad we are…I have faith in that… Hoo Raa Airborne !!!! Shoot, Move and Communicate….RR

Thanks, RR!

9. Gert says:

Mr Trump’s supporters must go and challenge these libtard scum in the streets before they force Trump to chance his mind . The world wants to see how the Trump supporters is going to react on this humiliating reaction on your new President. . Don’t be like the lifeless whites of S Africa

10. American says:

Incog, you really know how to write, funny and true all at once!

So, these assholes still haven’t figured out that stuffing the PC bullshit is what got Trump elected. The more they kick, scream, riot, and beat Trump supporters in the streets, the worse it gets for them, finally we see the change afoot. Whites, men especially, realize there are many similar guys out there thinking the same exact things about homos, feminists, neocons, jew media, you name it. We are DONE with this shit, and looking for excuses to shove it back in their faces. With the spoiled baby attitudes we don’t have to look far, it’s what put Trump in office, it’s also what will bury these pussies.

Regarding media, Trump already proved he doesn’t need mainstream media anymore than us. He should just communicate directly with the American people via social media, not even bless the networks with his presence, further rendering them irrelevant. Put the knife in deep and kill the media once and for all. The citizens would love it too, having closer contact from the man on top. He can get his thoughts and message out immediately, with no jew propaganda or jew spin! Yes, the most important tool controlling the goyim after the Fed is the jew media, and it’s dying before I our eyes.

We must push harder now that the door is open. I am so damn proud of more than half this country, and it feels great to know we are not few and far between. Even with the cheating, loser Clinton and the defunct media couldn’t get enough votes. Times are changing and I’m looking forward to being a part of it.

11. American says:

‘Purple Revolution’ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-11/clintons-and-soros-launch-americas-purple-revolution

I read someplace that Putin has an international arrest warrant out for Soros. I haven’t confirmed it, but imagine Putin would love to get his hands on Soros as much as me. Hanging this fucker on mainstream TV might even give their ratings a desperately needed boost. I love that the jews are all-in with a shit hand, betting on all the losers and dregs of society. I’ll take our side any day, time to call their bluff and send them packing like Putin did with the oligarchs (jew thieves) in Russia.

12. American says:

One last fact I forgot to mention, apparently Clinton got 70% plus of the jew vote. I don’t think even the LGBT or whatever they’re calling themselves now voted that much in favor of Clinton.

That tells you who the real enemy is. All the nigs, homos, illegals, feminists, beta bitch race-traitor males, etc are just symptoms and tools of the real problem, subversive jew-rats!

13. anon says:

Maybe Drumpf will let his hooknosed kike pedo-buddy rudy jewliani run his new 911 investigation.

WHAT DOES DRUMPF HAVE TO SAY ABOUT KIKE’S SPRAYING CHEMTRAILS??? NOTHING? WHAT DOES PUTIN SAY? NOTHING???

The kikes 911 atrocity, theft, and murder needs immediately investigated AND the filthy kikes chemtrail spraying needs immediately shut down otherwise DRUMPF is all talk. He is completely surround by the filthiest dirtiest kikes in the kike district of criminals and seems to like it that way so I don’t expect much. That’s if the kikes queer faggot monkey lets him in and if he can get the filthy nigger stank out of the whitehouse. That’s his biggest problem.

14. Red Pill says:

TRUMP FORCES BLACK FAMILY FROM HOME.
    how low can he go?
    sounds OK to me.

15. John Taurus says:

The “EVIL WHITE MAN” is responsible for all the problems the non-Whites have. A negro’s dog gets run over by a car because he wasn’t put in the fence and it is the “EVIL WHITE MAN”S” fault. There is a law that no pretty blond woman shall be on television unless she is accompanied by a black male. This is to instill in white women’s brains that their life is not complete without a black male best buddy. Any White person that notices that blacks commit almost all violent crimes is called a racist……when in reality the White person is a “REALIST”. The Jews do all within their power to stir up racial trouble and to destroy Whites and their countries. Trump says he is going to reopen the 9-11 investigation….which will show the act was committed by Israel. It is time for the awakening.

16. Salvatore says:

I blame the Republican head honchos who called out for Trump’s assassination during the campaign year and very publicly and ardently and vociferously supported Hillary throughout the campaign just as culpable as George Soros and Hillary and the Communists for the planned and organized Anti-Trump riots across the country. The “Anti-Establishment” Hillary supporters/rioters seem oblivious to THE FACT the whole Establishment ardently supported/supports Hillary.

May it come to pass that in December of 2017 the cherry blossom trees in Washington shall be turned into Tannenbaum trees decorated with lots of hanging politician Christmas tree ornaments.

I don’t think there was a time when Washington was so full of traitors to the United States as there is today, which is saying a lot. They do deserve to be hung for treason, and they know it. Trump’s victory is something wonderful.

17. Red Pill says:

A CLEAR CASE OF TERMINAL Libtards Going Hysterical Over Trump’s Election

you won’t like this video
    but it clearly tells us who and what we are dealing with when it comes to black monster
    my heart goes out to the little guy, trapped in race hatred for life or death which ever occurs first.

heartless cruel sheboon (middle class nigger).
    Mother Punishes Son For Supporting Donald Trump In Mock Election At School

18. Hoff says:

Trump meet big jewry prior to AIPAC, where he told big jewry he don’t want their money. Anyone got the video? Thanks.

19. Smitherines says:

This one is for Red Pill:
    Betrayal: Team Trump is already filled with Washington insiders

By GPD on November 11, 2016

Riots hit the streets as neocon insiders make up Trump’s transition team
    The effort is chaired by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and Trump counts former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Sessions as close advisers. (All have been seen kneeling and KISSING the Wailing Wall
    in Israel).

20. Smitherines says:

Shiksa Goddess Wailing Wall ‘Wrecking Ball’ by Miley Cyrus Parody :

21. Hoff says:

– SEND EM BACK TO APERICA. SEND EM BACK TO APERICA. SEND EM BACK TO APERICA. SEND EM BACK TO APERICA. SEND EM BACK TO APERICA. …

You can take the ni66er out of the jungle, but you can’t the jungle out of the ni66er.

22. PLAID says:

LOL….once they see your brand of insanity…things will swing back…and I have news for you..Trump is not going to get uneducated white people jobs…the corporate elite has already gotten to him…and when more rational whites find that out…it will be over for trump and the far right repubs…see you in 4 years…assuming Trump doesn’t get us blown up or occupied not by “ZOG” but Russians!

23. PLAID says:

Even the neo Nazi gets it LMAO……you all got played by corporations…

24. The opinion you trust says:

RR, the readers of this site do not thing that this is extreme, on the contrary, just right and long overdue.
    ===============================================
    Recon Ranger says: November 11, 2016 at 11:30 pm
    Deplorables ” are going to win… God save the white man… God has blessed America folks… IT’S OUR JOB TO KEEP IT THAT WAY….We now have the first step of a white revolution and we must and will show them just how bad we are…RR
    ======================================================

25. Red Pill says:

……………………..I HAVE NO “PROOF”
    …………BUT THIS IS A PORTRAIT OF A DERANGED JEWISH PERSON
    his mother” says he is the victim
    Mother of Todd Kohlhepp, alleged S.C. serial killer: “Todd was not a monster
    “He’s not even close to it… He wasn’t doing it for enjoyment. He was doing it because he was mad and he was hurt,” she added.
    Todd Kohlhepp, has admitted to seven killings,
    bet that fat bastard feels better now!

26. Steamed McQueen says:

Been watching the nationwide cry-in over Trump winning. Of course it’s disturbing but what did anyone expect from a generation of people who were brought up to believe as they do?

These young protesters aren’t stupid, they are just severely, tragically mis educated and mis informed. They do not understand that everything that they think they know is a lie, taught to them as truth by the tenured lefty, America-hating professors. They believe it to be true because to think otherwise would be to admit they just wasted a ton of money on useless ‘education’

Speaking of education, I’m more than a little pissed at the attitude of so many leftys. They think they are so damn superior because they had the ability to sit through four to six years of leftist indoctrination and regurgitate it well enough to pass the exam. Fact is most of them couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel. That they view the rest of us, the ones that actually make this great country work as ignorant rednecks – or worse- speaks volumes about what higher education in this country is really all about.

For all their education they missed the most obvious thing: They severely underestimated just how many pissed off whites there really are in the US.

We have spoken and we have, against all odds won.

The election of Trump means that we whites will no longer have to cower in the corner.

For the first time in a long time, it’s going to okay to be a straight, white Christian.

27. Red Pill says:

THIS IS THE STORY OF A BEAUTIFUL WHITE FAMILY IN THE PROCESS OF BEING DESTROYED
    Husband of Missing California Mom Sherri Papini Says He Thinks She Was Abducted

28. The opinion you trust says:

One of many Jewish intelligence gathering methods

Volunteer and proprietary support

Sayanim are Jews living outside Israel as foreign citizens that volunteer to provide assistance to the Mossad. This assistance includes facilitating medical care, money, logistics, and overt intelligence gathering. Sayanim are only paid for their expenses. No official number of this jewish shit is known, but estimates put the number of sayanim in the thousands in each country out there. The existence of this large body of volunteers is one reason why the Mossad operates with fewer case officers than enemies’ intelligence agencies.

Another kind of resource provided by civilian jews could include foreign offices owned or operated by jews – nationals of the country in question. A step farther is a proprietary, or business, not just individuals, under non-official cover. Both kinds of business can provide information from recruitment, unwitting agents, or support functions. Small and medium aviation, and transportation related businesses, such as major ports, and financial investments firms, have been popular US proprietaries.

29. The opinion you trust says:

Race and supremacy

Race Wars Among Minorities

The Problem With Race Wars Among Minorities

You don’t hear much about black-versus-Hispanic violence in America.
    In the jewish media’s created dreams about racial violence, it’s white people (and only white people) who go about thrashing nonwhites (and only nonwhites). But in cities across the country one group of nonwhites is engaged in a prolonged, grinding, violent turf war with another group of nonwhites – black-versus-Hispanic resentment. There serious interracial conflict involving blacks and Latinos. The truth is that, in many cases, race is at the heart of the problem. Latino gang members shoot blacks not because they’re members of a rival gang but because of their skin color. Likewise, black gang members shoot Latinos because they are brown. Gang affiliation does not matter. Only the color of the victim’s skin matters. Loose-knit bands of blacks and Latinos roaming the streets of the United States looking for people of the other color to shoot.

If you notice a pattern there, it’s that Mexicans tend to prey on blacks in West Coast cities where they’ve already become an undisputed majority, while it’s blacks preying on Mexican intruders in East Coast cities where blacks still hold a numerical advantage. To blame this all on capitalism or white privilege or institutional racism or ethnic redlining is to ignore the obvious.

All human events are better viewed through Darwin than through Marx. This is a classic turf war between animals who view themselves as different breeds. DIVERSITY USUALLY BREEDS CONFLICT.

If demographic trends continue, Mexicans will have the clear numerical advantage in this simmering war. They already seem to have an organizational edge—the Mexican Mafia has allegedly issued orders from prison for Hispanic gang members to quit squabbling among themselves and work. The masterminds behind black organized crime don’t seem to be nearly as organized.

This silent war is happening on a scale that would ensure full jewish media coverage if white people were involved in any way. But since whites do not intervene, jewish media does not intervene.

30. The opinion you trust says:

My life, as well as other people would be much better if the niggers arabs-jews latinos and arabs-muslims all would go back to niggeria peacefully by themselves. Then we would show them a lot of respect and support by sending medications, powder, weapons, and closing to Niggeria because we all are friends.

Unfortunately, they are not going to go. They do not see this offer to leave as and opportunity yet, they still think that it designed to diminish them.

There is more than one way to persuade them to go. First, is to ask RR to show them a door, but we do not want to succrefize RR, because jews from department of justice will eat him alive. Second, is to change a law to make it mandatory for all niggers and latinos to leave the country, but for that there should be strong white lobby – the white movement of some sort.

More realistically, is to demand legislature to stop afirmative action which forces white employeers to hire black niggers and latinos, stop desegregation, make it legal for white people to use white schools, and ANNA town “Ain’t No Niggers Allowed”.

31. The opinion you trust says:

This is undemocratic! Why the U.S. government forces people to live with niggers?

Blacks as well as jews are incompatible with White culture. White people do not want to reside, go to schools or to work, and be anywhere close to niggers, jews, latinos.

32. Smitherines says:

Spiro Agnew Knew About The Zionist Danger
    From Dick Eastman
    10-24-10

“A tiny and closed fraternity of privileged men, elected by no one, and enjoying a monopoly sanctioned and licensed by government.”

“The American people should be made aware of the trend toward monopolization of the great public information vehicles and the concentration of more and more power over public opinion in fewer and fewer hands.”

“Every time I criticize what I consider to be excesses or faults in the news business, I am accused of repression, and the leaders of various media professional groups wave the First Amendment as they denounce me. That happens to be my amendment, too. It guarantees my free speech as it does their freedom of the press. There is room for all of us ­ and for our divergent views ­ under the First Amendment.”

More below:

33. The opinion you trust says:

Yough, wats up, my niggas? Chilling, dogs?

34. Hoff says:

=============

2nd that!

There are six videos, 3-7 min. All masterwork and mandatory.

35. Hoff says:

Deliberate Dumbing Down of America – non abridged E Book download is NOW FREE TO ALL!!!
    Right click and “Save Link As”
    Click here to begin download
    File is 6.75 MB

The author, 8 min

36. Clem Kadiddlehopper says:

To all those niggers, wiggers, beaners and buggers, towelheads and zipperheads, lesbians and thespians, to all the queers and queens, the fags in drag, the dregs that dip their tips in shit, to the one-legged dyke on the motorized trike, following the kike, that chaos likes, you carry your sign that says Trump is not YOUR president. Here’s another one for you. This aint your goddamned country either. So, I guess in that respect, you’re correct.

Smells like a jew,

..Trump is not going to get uneducated white people jobs…

Yep, it’s a jew.

38. anon says:

There are no niggers/libtards rioting out here in the country. I never saw even one single killary sign all year. The vote was pretty much 100 percent Trump. In fact I haven’t even seen a nigger for two weeks or more. I also have a zero-tolerance against niggers and faggots, and of course ‘commercials’ on tv if I dare turn that shitbox on.

So, unless niggers ever get brave enough or stupid enough to come out in the country there really isn’t a local problem. I’d say it’s 98-100 percent white. Now on the other hand, these redneck country fucks do LOVE GUNS. Maybe you should think about moving to the country. Now sometimes you do find niggers out in the country usually left over from plantations but not that many street niggers from the hood. Check your demographics first but really get the fuck out of nigger cities while you can.

39. squarepegroundhole says:

…. No crying in the breast milk.

and F*%# that dirty cumdumpster Smiley Virus !

Ted Nugent Plays Set at Donald Trump Rally in Sterling Heights (11-6-16)

40. The opinion you trust says:

Zero-Tolerance is a very good policy. How to enforce this policy. Conduct mass arrests of all the protestors starting with niggers blm shit, next wall street drug and sex addicts, venture capitalists, sweet simple, timid, and bashful investors in financial markets, and ending with Federal reserve board and clergy. Then brisk short Tribunals, and trial by corrupt niggers and jews, standard sentence of death by squashing with a tank Abrams, and then make fertilizer for soil need for reforestation in the Northern U.S. so I can get a farm.

41. The opinion you trust says:

By inertia there is still plausible urge to be Exotic. Potential candidates for secretary of defense female Sen. Kelly Ayotte. No more exotics.

He needs to make ME secretary of defense. First thing I would do would be pull out all my troops from every other fucking place on earth and put them along OUR borders to stop the invasion of illegals and drugs and thug gang bangers and terrorists that want to kill us. Now who would have ever thought of that? Trump did and said he will get a wall built also now who would have ever thought of that either but wait the Chinese did a million years ago and you can even still see it from outer space.

43. The opinion you trust says:

Where is that fantastic country? Certainly not here in Illinois, blacks are everywhere, and arrogant supported by some kind perverted-liberal-absurd-rich pro-black whites who hate normal White People.

I recon if you want to see the real positive change then the only way of doing it is destabilization of financial markets. This will inevitably pull the investors out from their comfortable closets, who were sabotaging the Positive Change and White People for so long, by misbalancing their status quo, and you will see the real change. These rich investors are secretly and openly protesting President Trump, these rich investors secretly elected black not once, but twice, these rich investors are secretly behind everything you did not like about policy for so long. They are behind letting blacks and fagots in the military, desegregation, affirmative action, niggersim, multiculturalism, minorities, etc. I would say swift and short military tribunals would do the job of cleansing.

44. The opinion you trust says:

Statistically, one bad person produces 5.5 pounds of fertile dust after burning.

That how to put bad people to use to do good.

45. Red Pill says:

IT AIN’T OVER TILL IT’S OVER
    pray for Trump

Feigned Retreat

Warning/Feigned Retreat In D.C

THE ELECTION MEANS NOTHING.
    do not let your guard down.

46. The opinion you trust says:

Pulling the troops out cuts the cost in short run, but leads to strategic disadvantage in long run. It is costly to have them overseas, but useful. There are many conniving aggressive people out there who will do a lot of damage and will attack if there is an opportunity.

You made a good argument to remove the troops, but consider that keeping them overseas, not forever but for just a little bit longer, just long enough to accomplish the mission and finally to concur all the fucking world. That is a good strategy, because people are stupid and violent and they need to be told what to do anyway.

But the wall is a very good idea.

When I was young and dumb and full of cum the recruiter signed me up to be a security guard over missile silos and launch facilities and officers in the missile fields of south Dakota. Not the corn or wheat fields. He wrote me off as a deplorable non-college educated white person but he can lift the minimum amount of pounds and run the mile and a half within 15 minutes and by gosh he has perfect eyesight and shot marksmanship with both the rifle and the pistol. So there we were. Sitting in this launch control facility 20 degrees below zero with the windchill but we do have some books and games to play. Cards and monopoly and a game called risk. The worldwide strategy game to take over the whole world. We had the older version with small painted blocks supposed to represent our troops. None of these plastic cannons and horses and shit the game has now. So you get dealt your cards and start placing your troops and even the roll of the dice matters the guy on defense has a slight advantage if the dice roll comes out a tie. These games can last for hours by the way if somebody is not familiar with them. So there we are I got a million troops lined up on my border this gut thinks he wants to try and attack me I say go ahead mofo make my day I will destroy you and take over your entire continent. But on my other border I have amassed troops also and about to invade England through Iceland so he is watching his back ass door also. But wouldn’t you know it just when I am about to win the fucking game the officers in the capsule hit the alarm button that the alarm on silo 4 is going off and wont reset are you kidding me? I’m just about to win this game now you want me to put my cold weather gear on and take my kit bag and leave this cozy warm launch facility go out in minus 20 degree weather in a truck that the heater don’t work and drive 80 fucking miles to shoot the fucking rabbit that is setting off this alarm? No airman we are not asking you to do it. We are ordering you to do it. OK well since you put it that way I guess I will go. Could be there 2 days and by the time we get back we aren’t in the mood to finish the game.

48. Red Pill says:

BREAKING NEWS
    THE TRUTH ON HOW GEORGE SOROS SEDUCED HILLARY CLINTON. (1:04)

49. The opinion you trust says:

It was not a rabbit who set the alarm, that was a red hair hunting dog of one of the junior officers, who jumped on the outside electrical fence surrounding you nuclear missiles military base.

50. @incogman, plz pay attention to these riots. They have the markings of a soros color revolution. There is now a lot of articles on the net about this reality. After tryong to steal the election, they are trying to steal it again. These are likely CIA and NGO agitators. This nreds to get spread around and I think that we may nredvto hit this head on in the streets. I have posted a lot of links under this thread, http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/michael-moore-is-plotting-an-overthrow/64494/43, at daily stormer. Best.

51. The opinion you trust says:

Sources within the FBI have pointed to a deep, visceral antipathy to Clinton, democrats, and nigger within the bureau, as well as substantial support for Trump.

52. Joe Btfsplk says:

Dirty, subversive Jewry totally profits off both ends of the shtick!

53. Joe Btfsplk says:

“. . .We now have the first step of a white revolution. . .”

Soros likes color revolutions? Ok we will give him one- remembering that White is a mixture of all colors.

Stupid missile security story chapter 200. So the officer tells us to go check out silo 4 the alarm keeps going off it is 20 degrees below zero I’m not asking you to do it I am ORDERING you to do it. Unless you want to spend the next 4 years in fort Leavenworth if you think this place sucks and then get an other than honorable discharge. FFFFFFFFine I’ll do it but because I want to and not because you told me to. Get going asshole. Please let it be one of those no nukes save the whales greenpeace activist assholes and not a rabbit. Because I aint going to shoot no whales they don’t bother anybody but I will damn sure shoot every one of you college educated dickheads if you even try to fuck with one of those missiles uh-huh.

55. brian boru says:

We cannot assume under any circumstances that these vermin have been permanently defeated. They are bewildered that they actually lost this one and are lashing out in frustration. Sooner or later they will begin to organise again and begin to work to prevent America from moving in a new direction. However, in the meantime it is a great pleasure to revel in the victory and enjoy the despair of the liberals, kikes and SJWs as they shriek and wail like babies who have had their candy taken away. There’s lots of work ahead but let’s enjoy this and rub it in the bastards faces; we haven’t had many opportunities to in recent years.

56. The opinion you trust says:

I like revolutions too, especially White Revolution! There are two types of them there: 1. peaceful revolutions (political and economic reforms), and 2. not peaceful (much more effective and more fun. Which one is it going to be?

=====================
    Joe Btfsplk says: November 12, 2016 at 11:24 pm
    “. . .We now have the first step of a white revolution. . .” Soros likes color revolutions? Ok we will give him one!
    =====================
    brian boru says: November 13, 2016 at 9:48 am

We cannot assume under any circumstances that these vermin have been permanently defeated. They are bewildered that they actually lost this one and are lashing out in frustration. Sooner or later they will begin to reorganize again and begin to work to prevent America from moving in a new direction. There’s lots of work ahead but let’s enjoy this and rub it in the bastards faces; we haven’t had many opportunities to in recent years.
    ====================================

Where do we start? What is the plan? Why there are so many niggers jews and latinos in America? What is that shit for?

57. The opinion you trust says:

What is the most important in missiles? Nope, not security. The most important in missiles is that they need to be launched as soon as possible. But not secured forever till the day of the half-decay all kind security out there getting pay checks for ever.

What we need now is less security, but more missions accomplished! The word security is repeated by the Jews in jewish media so many time during past 17 years makes people vomit. Security for whom? Obviously for rich, jews, and niggers. Security form whom? Obviously from us white honest laid-back people who do not give a shit about anything.

58. The opinion you trust says:

All kind and all types of these fucking sadistic “security” will cut your neck for pay check. We do not need security because we are very insecure with that much “security monsters” around. Instead we need the good white people who will launch the shit to clean them – all the enemies toghether with all types of “security”.

That is your fucking security!

59. The opinion you trust says:

Before all that BS about security floaded the world, we were insecure. Now, 17 years later we still are. There is job insecurity, nigger insecurity, jewish financial slavery insecurity, invasion of personal property insecurity, electronic surveillance insecurity, white families insecurity.

Security will come! But it will come not with the hiring more of God damned conniving scum “security”. Our real security will come by exposing all BAD in this life and making it insecure first, then smashing it with a tank, and then securing us.

60. Whitepride says:

I am glad Trump got in! Now we will hopefully feel safer when be deports the illegals! I doubt if the niggers would go back to Apefrica. The black bastards have it too good here in the US!

61. The opinion you trust says:

Yes, sure they have it “too good”. But it is not good for the rest of the people here to be with niggers in the US!

62. Bob says:

I filled my chalice with 6 million jew tears and quaffed them down with gusto. So refreshing! Then I peed on Khizr Khan’s ugly, brown, greasy, Paki face and gave it a long overdue power wash. Then I went over to the seizure bitch’s house and dumped a massive Cleveland steamer on her saggy tits. Trump rules!