Congratulations, President Donald J. Trump!

Sure will be great having a WHITE guy and his classy WHITE wife in the WHITE House!

Hopefully, professional Servpro and Hazmat teams will now have the place completely steam-cleaned, deodorized and maybe even gamma ray blasted by the time you leave the inauguration ceremony — especially the bathrooms in the West Wing. No telling what nasty Negro/Jew homo crap went on in there during the last 8 years. And please, will someone tell that total jackass “congressman” John Lewis — who the lousy media tells us every second is a “Civil Rights ICON” — he had better retire ASAP and move his fat, worthless black hiney back to Africa? Same thing goes for that corrupt sheboon “poverty pimp,” Maxine Waters, and all the other backstabbing DC libtard rats who stupidly dissed you by not going to the inauguration.

Us decent White Americans have had quite enough of these spoiled, criminal black brats and their never-ending race whining. We’re sick of the BS!

This post is automatically scheduled to run at exactly 12:01pm Friday, January 20, 2017.

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to Congratulations, President Donald J. Trump!

1. Red Pill says:

INCOG’S BAR AND GRILL

we don’t drink the jewish swill here
    @INCOG’S BAR AND GRILL

and if your black, well. don’t come back.
    @INCOG’S BAR AND GRILL

we don’t need no criticism from the filthy jew.
    @INCOG’S BAR AND GRILL

you could be the victim of a verbal attack.
    @INCOG’S BAR AND GRILL.

our vetting operation is in full enforcement.
    all posters past and present shall be scrutinized
    for weapons of moral destruction.

civilization must have restraints to protect it’s lawful structure.
    all lawbreakers are tools to and for destruction.
    civilization affords us benefits communally derived.
    white’s (non jews) build civilizations.
    jews are the salvage operators that destroy them.

jews destroy what others hold close in any way they can, like faith in God
    they come to this site a spew filth towards moral white christian beliefs.
    then they cry foul if you defend against there blasphemy.

attacks against Jesus and the Bible are not acceptable.

attacks and criticisms against religions should be welcomed,
    every one of them needs it.

Matt and I vehemently disagree on interpretation,
    that is not a sign weakness, as we agree on Jesus Christ.

to those that bash our Lord, and criticize our faith.
    don’t bring it up.
    P.S. Red Pill is the junk yard dog.

Bailey’s one of the best posters here. There is an old saying. “If you can’t dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit”. Your opinions are the latter. We’ve had plenty of hasbarats and forum sliders here smudging up this place making us all seem like morons, but your opinions take the cake. At least with SOG once you get used to his style he has plenty of good things to say and points to make. With your opinions it is like American Born said… a wasted minute of my life I’ll never get back. So now go ahead and attack me too. I know I say some stupid shit sometimes but trying to get a laugh. I wish the talmud and the protocols WERE funny. But they’re not. They are deadly serious. This hate-whitey, white genocide agenda is real.

Read chapter 2 of this. Talmud unmasked. What baffles me is how many Christians actually stand up for and defend the self proclaimed “chosen-ones” real supremacists.
    Are they that stupid? Suicidal? Totally brainwashed or just plain gullible? I can’t explain it.

3. The opinion you trust says:

Wisdom, protocolsRtrue. Never pretended that my views are brilliant, and never intended it to be brilliant but most certainly practical and solution oriented. Not a complete bull either.

Different opinions is not an invitation for names calling and insult.

Never meant any disrespect to SOG, etc, not until all of a sudden them poured a bucket of shit.

It should be very clear by now, there are different views. Personal attacks on the posters should not become a customary here!

If some one does not like an idea, he always can say so, but avoid personal attacks.

Such reaction is counterproductive, it decreases the value of the website, and does not make one look brilliant either.

In any case we are here to brainstorm to identify an optimum solution for the problem.

Funny how this kike knew i was addressing him and i never even mentioned his name.

Thanks pRt , the same can be said for you.
    It’s a pity that so many real good people have left here due to the non stop BS coming from people who are no better than dog shit on the bottom of my boots.
    It took a long time to learn how to read sog but i’m glad i did , i’m glad that so many others have helped in making this blog a great place to learn, blow off some steam and laugh a little bit.

There are so many references to destroying all religions in the protocols (except jewry of course), that the whole thing needs to be read to get them all.

I woke up this morning to 2 news stories brought to us by the freedom from religion foundation. (The only reason I am posting this on this thread.) One was suing a school district in West Virginia to get VOLUNTARY bible study classes out of schools. Another was to get a cross removed from a public park. In both cases the ffrf shops around for a local to give them standing to sue. The aclu and other jewish organizations do this all the time. Sometimes the plaintiffs they dredge up are compensated to make the claim that they are offended by a cross or ten commandments or a Christmas tree or nativity scene or the word Easter etc so ffrf can file suit. Why cant they just walk on by and ignore it if they choose just like I do when I see a menorah or sinagog. But no, just like the protocols say, it must be destroyed and ripped out of the minds of us goyim. I’m only bringing this up as just more examples of what the jews say they will do in the protocols they ARE doing now and HAVE been doing for centuries. I am not all religious myself but am a believer and support the rights of those who are. I’m not a perfect human by any means. But as far as the talmud goes? That is pure hate. The protocols are hate. Supremacy, world domination and destruction and enslavement of all goyim (non-jews) Gentiles. This is not a people that can or should be trusted if you are not jewish. In their own words, deeds and intentions. And what the nation wreckers have done and are doing to advanced civilized nations is just another in a very long list of crimes against humanity. It’s a crying shame to see how many protesters there are shouting screaming and whining and complaining instead of coming together to support the effort to at least try to make America great again. These lefty libtard commie marxist bolshevik jew indoctrinated idiots and fools and their ignorant black pets have been dragging us down for so long and we can only expect that they will continue to drag us down and hold us back and block and obstruct and disrupt every attempt at accomplishing something good for this country. And yes you will find that jews are behind every bit of it. You can tell just by all the jew media attention they give to the protesters. Almost more than the inauguration itself. I cant even figure out what most of these people are whining about? Just more of the jewish paid agent provocateurs whining complaining sniveling spoiled brats like soros’s black lives matter white-hating racists. And who votes for the shumers and frankens and fienstiens and cohens and liebermans and cardins and lewis’s and waters and jackson-lees and boxers and that other block headed dumb nigger from Maryland? Take a look at the democraps core constituency and laugh your ass off hilary called US deplorable? Holy fuck skank bitch look at YOUR crowds. Finish with a stolen joke. What did huma abideen do when she first found out about 100,000 more emails found on the wieners laptop? Fell out of hillary’s bed. I know I know no need to thank me I wasn’t doing anything important anyway.

Hey pRt , do you remember bubba ?
    I think i found him here.

7. Matt says:

PRT,

I’m a Christian and I know other Christians who see the Jews for the liars, murderers, and children of Satan they are.

I’m also baffled by Christians who refuse to believe what God said about the Jews in the Bible, and instead choose to believe some brainwashed pastor’s philosophy he learned in a Jew hi-jacked seminary. Much stemming back to the Scofield Bible and Calvanisn.

Jude 1:4, “For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.”

This is also why the Bible says let God be true and every man a liar.

Zio-christians as general rule are not noble people, who search the scripture for truth, and therefore more susceptible to deception and fraud.

Speaking of removing crosses , here’s an example.

I can understand that crosses were erected to mourn the jews who murdered 13 of their classmates were offensive to some but why all of them ?

9. The opinion you trust says:

Do you read this Rich scum mumbling pRt?

You call it the best posters. I wish I had that much arrogance and self-confidence.

Read that aplomb – shit below. And that is written most certainly by a Rich Overpaid, whose greatest merit to society is being well versed in written English.

The same is to you overfed Rich Scum. The awakening is not going to be kind , just hope no animals get hurt and by animals i do not mean niggers. You are, sir, is the reason why so many people pray war start rather sooner, that is to get to the arrogant rich scum like are rather sooner.

Exemplary is maniacal hate of that rich scum is, and you call him one of the best posters. Yes he is the best hater.

Before I came here and discovered that layer of fat under the skin here, I had the notion that all white people can work together unified around the common enemy. But that white scammer is a complete disillusionment. There will be no compromise till the scum in the ground. The awakening is your concern too.

======
    Bailey says:

January 21, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Thanks pRt , the same can be said for you.
    Instead of good people allowing shit kikes to run them off they should come back stronger than ever. The jew reign is coming to an end on every level and in all the land. The awakening is not going to be kind , i just hope no animals get hurt and by animals i do not mean niggers.

10. Red Pill says:

nothing ever stays the same, even here.
    just look at the whining,,, liberal communistic, democrat, snowflakes.
    the incumbents never want to relinquish control.
    who want’s to be like them, hogging all the bandwidth.
    deciding what’s good for every one to discuss.
    the good old days are just that,…………..”the good old days”

step right up,…….welcome to INCOG’S BAR AND GRILL.
    check out today’s special.

11. Sen10L says:

It was great seeing the gnashing of teeth and weeping Friday by the boons at work. That alone was worth voting for Trump!

The opinin’ you can’t trust needs to slither back to his own and blog and flog them to death with its torpid, anesthetic diatribe.

12. carnac123 says:

Congratulations President Trump. We in America are so relieved that you have won. It is good to see a competent person in the White House. It is good to see some classy women in the White House instead of Aunt Jemima and her toothpick, idiot husband. Bring the elegance back to the people’s home.

13. Hoff says:

Incogman Gas this kike:

The opinion you trust says:

January 21, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Mind you own business. Today American born, tomorrow royal born, day after tomorrow born with the silver spoon in you mouth, ban you self.

I am the one who is profiling and analyzing people, and deciding who is subversive here,

toyt thinks i’m rich.
    I’ve been called alot of things here but never that.

I’m a working man , something that kike knows nothing about.

I see the madonna creature reared her ugly head again at a protest yesterday. Says she thought about blowing up the white house among other shit pouring from her mouth. Things that would have secret service at our doors had we said them about Obama. A jew convert of course. Another thing I discovered in my journey was the rock solid control of the music industry by jews also. Not just in production and management, but the musicians are so often jewish also or have some jewish connection. It seems that the only way to make it to the top is being at least part jewish. That is unless you are just so darn good like Lynyrd Skynrd that the jews at mca cannot resist the money you could make for them. I’m sure in madonnas case there was a whole lot of fucking and sucking her way to the top also though.

16. Red Pill says:

Pope: I’ll judge Trump after we see what he does

fuck you pope francis
    GOD ALLMIGHTY WILL JUDGE YOU,
    AND SEND YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL

Francis added that Adolf Hitler in the 1930s’ Germany “was voted for by the people and then he destroyed the people.”

YES, ASSHOLE, we know the catholic church was behind Hitler, they set him up for the fall, then the catholic church destroyed Hitler
    JUST LIKE THESE BASTARDS will set up DONALD TRUMP.

the game is still the same, they only change the name.

17. Red Pill says:

Pope Francis wishes Trump well in Inauguration Day message.

In February 2016, the pope told reporters that a person who thinks about building walls instead of bridges is “not Christian.” Following that statement, Trump blasted the pope, calling Francis “disgraceful” and saying the Mexican government was using him as a “pawn.”

GET YOUR ASS BEHIND THE VATICAN WALLS and shut the fuck up.
    pope francis and the Jesuits are the guarantors (gangsters) of the Rothschild
    banking cartel.

CAN YOU SEE THE SERPENT?
    the pope is dope i don’t smoke.

18. Red Pill says:

Scarlett Johansson got personal during the women’s march in Washington D.C. on Saturday. Johannson then made a public plea to Donald Trump.

“President Trump, I did not vote for you,” she said as the crowd cheered. ” That said, I respect that you are our president-elect and I want to be able to support you. But first I ask that you support me, support my sister, support my mother.

SOUNDS LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO CURSE GOD BECAUSE
    HE DID NOT SUPPORT THERE SINS.
    good try ,you skaggie jew bitch. go suck off George Soros .

19. Red Pill says:

Bailey says:
    January 22, 2017 at 8:23 am
    toyt thinks i’m rich.
    I’ve been called alot of things here but never that.
    I’m a working man , something that kike knows nothing about.
    ======================================
    Bailey, (with no insult intended)

are the wage earners that pay in to the great jewish money laundering
    ponze scam called jobs,……… blameless ?

people have diminished there own assets by being employed by corporations.
    i was a piss poor employee. so i became self employed .
    earned more money that having a “JOB” .
    jobs require you to get on your knees because JOBS suck,
    then the JOB is your master. (boogie man)

i know the mantra “i got to feed my family”.
    i won’t use that defense on judgment day.
    find another way.
    am rich, but not materially.
    faith in God, TRUMPS the jew.

jobs are like the Titanic, they get steered into an iceberg
    so the “OWNERS” can collect the insurance money
    while you start over from scratch.
    it’s the Gerbil’s spinning wheel to security.
    you get off where you started. (if your lucky).

20. Red Pill says:

THE WHOLE WORLD IS NEGATIVE ENERGY
    PRESENTED TO YOU AS POSITIVE ASPECTS.

the sooner one realize this, the sooner you can have control over your life’s events.
    this life (the world)) we were dropped into is negative.
    the deception is that it’s presented as positive.
    this is the message of time. from cradle to grave, 24/7/365.

escape the matrix, find a “Red Pill ” pusher.
    “Jesus and his book”.
    take it and eat it, it’s good going down.
    shortly there after you will puke the deception.
    and you will feel better… for life.

The opinion you trust – I’m not going to be drawn into the “who’s a jew” game, and I haven’t known you long enough to have a definite opinion as to whether or not I trust your opinion, but if nothing else, it’s not good etiquette to insult people who have been here for years and have proven themselves to be Good White Men (and the occasional White Woman).

Most of us here have long established credentials. You don’t. You’re the newcomer and it’s your job to convince us that we really can trust your opinions.

You may well be as good a man (or woman – you don’t say) as anyone else here, or you may be a nigger, a jew, a sand nigger or some other undesirable. We don’t know yet, but you’re not going about things the right way to become a respected member of our community.

Insult me all you like if that’s the way you want to take it. It’s like water off a duck’s back, or perhaps you really are someone who’s opinions we can trust. Either way, T-Bone, Bailey, American Born, PRT and quite a few others on here have shown themselves to be 100% as advertised. Now it’s up to you to do the same rather than resorting to insults when people don’t trust you. That’s jew-like behaviour that just reinforces any suspicions we might have about you.

State your truth and leave it at that. Some will be suspicious. Some won’t. It’s up to you to prove we can trust your opinions.

Sen10L – I’ve had a couple of suspicious e-mails recently claiming to be from you, but the return address isn’t the one in my address book. I’ve tried e-mailing you for confirmation, but haven’t had a reply.

23. Gator says:

Do not know about you guys, but I am not happy with all the jews and bankers in Trump’s cabinet. He also seems to be going out of his way to suck up to Netenyahoo.

24. Eggamuffiin says:

Absolutely, Gator. We have to see it as an measure of the dire situation that we were in that we would be so overjoyed at his victory. He seems to be demonstrating good instincts and qualities as a white person that he would step out and make bold and anti – PC statements at such a proper, desperate time for us. I have made posts that undoubtedly sounded pretty naive, trying to remain fair and objective as we innately tend to be, even though it could be a fatal flaw in opposition to such relentlessly evil rats. Ruth House posted right after me with a learned and severe but classy and oblique enough response as to the historical realities that if it was in answer to my naivete, I couldn’t tell.
    But if Trump is coming from a place that is good and true to our heritage, his location, level in society and family situation are massively complicating obstacles. He has to know when to modify, be diplomatic, delay, maybe even play both sides even if his heart is in the right place; be just as slimy as them, in other words.
    We can be glad that enough people realized in time how desperate the situation was despite the fact that Trump certainly did everything necessary to blow it, that despite his faults Putin and the rest of the Russians still apparently have many times the white pride of the rest of Europe, and that Hillary was such a transparently and massively Jew – corrupted amoral traitorous whore. We have fortunately been provided with possibly enough time to watch, wait, hope for the best in further awakenings and persevere.

25. Gator says:

True enough, 1000 times better than Hillary. I guess we have to sit tight and see how this plays out. Cheers Egga!