Help INCOG Before The Filthy Joos Get To Me

DONATE TO INCOG MAN!

Yep, my droogies, I’m here today hitting up you readers for dineros. Just put a little bit on your credit card HERE. Believe me, I get the money. I probably should do a cool Tee Shirt like DAILY STORMER did (I bought one right when it came out), but just haven’t got around to it since I’m also busy in the real world or hammering out my latest hateful screed. Have you seen my photo montages of White victims of black crime? That photo work by itself is more than reason enough to pony up a little.

Call me egotistical, but I do indeed think I’ve awoken a few White folks out there over the years. And I’ve read the filthy Jews saying to each other that it’s really me who’s the most dangerous bastard on the Internet. I remember once reading some wacked Jew chick telling her online peeps to pray collectively to YAHWEH so I come down with cancer. These people are mean.

Please look over at the left, to see a few ads.* If you have anything at all to do with them, please renew ASAP. You can do it automatically every month in a little recurring charge of $5 or so. Go HERE for the suggested amounts versus ad size (I’m flexible). Just write in the ad info (in the “special instructions to the seller”) and run length you can afford. I need your help getting this straight since all of them are way, way overdue. One of my donation ad contacts recently got murdered under odd circumstances, for crying out loud. Will someone please get with your leadership people at that site and renew your ad?

If you don’t have an ad, please donate whatever you can afford. $5, $10, $15 or so, is cool. I know most folks out there don’t have a lot of disposable income with all the filthy Jew FIAT money and inflation rip-offs going on every which way out there, but this is so much better a contribution than, say, to Chelsea Manning’s gender reassignment party (while the taxpayer foots the hospital bill) or a George Soros “OPEN SOCIETY” nation-wrecking outfit. Don’t you think?

Some of you have done a “recurring payment” on your credit card, but now I get a “payment skipped” warning. Won’t you reconsider? Or fix whatever technical foul-ups the credit card is doing — saving me the time of trying to figure it out and maybe sweet talk you into doing it again? The less I do with infrastructure BS, the more time I got jamming out good stuff here on my site.

I truly think “recurring payment” is really, really cool, naturally enough. It tells me you got my back down the road.

Over the years, I’ve been doing up this site for practically nothing. I’m definitely not getting rich. Far from it. In fact, there’s folks on the back end doing the same thing, who might not be able to soon enough. A precious few readers do contribute once in a while (you know who you are — thanks boat loads). I’m actually getting more hits than many mainstream sites where they got all sorts of people working there and ads up the ying-yang. I’m really just a “one man band.”

What you’re actually doing is supporting some regular guy writer and ranter (and pretty good photoshops too). Kind of like a secret financial supporter of a poor little impressionist artist living in a drafty Parisian studio. I probably should just sell out to the Jews and run ads over here pushing J-DATE and the usual Prepper products like dehydrated meat loaf, but then again, I’m just doing it for my White peeps in the end.

So, I’m not threatening anyone. I’m a sensitive kind of guy. Really.

*Imagine an ad for your website or just yourself over there on the left? Just think how cool that would be to show you’re hanging with INCOG — the most outrageous hater boy on the Internet!

This entry was posted in Rants and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Help INCOG Before The Filthy Joos Get To Me

1. American says:

Thanks for waking so many up, including me.

2. Colonel Sanders says:

one of my favorite websites,don’t have much time to post working outside Jew york city and being taxed every which way.
    I can send 50 fiat chickens,still cheaper than NY Post or Daily News.

Thanks, Kieth C., Joseph S. and John G.

Totally dig it.

Don’t forget to add any details if it’s for my ads — I need to know that. I see one of you said it was for coffee and ciggybuts. But you don’t have to add any info or anything. And I won’t say a word on who you are!

Yeah, Col Sanders, that was nice!

6. Red Pill says:

said i would and i did. (Red Pill says:February 21, 2017 at 5:01 pm )
    thanks for allowing my hard to swallow pills to be posted.

Thanks, I see it.

8. Bob says:

I just sent you 25 New American Shekels. You deserve it…and more. Yes, your photoshop skills never cease to amaze. I wish you godspeed.

9. Bob says:

P.S. The proper plural spelling for Christ Killers is “jooz”. Otherwise, it sounds like “juice”.

Thanks, Bob, I see it.

11. putnamvt says:

I will gat to you a much as I can , friend

12. Recon Ranger says:

Incog.. Hope my contribution helps keep you up and running… We never leave a man behind… We live by that creed…
    RR

13. QuinnTheEskimo says:

Been following you for years.

Great, hard-hitting information, well-written and humorous. Always a pleasure, Incog.

Donated.

14. American says:

Kick ass, I love seeing people step up! This is the best site on the internet, it tied it all together for me. It didn’t make sense that so many seemingly unrelated problems (nonstop wars in the middle east, racial strife, media lies, feminism, LGBTQQ or whatever the fuck it is these days, the money printing scam, dual citizen Israelis in US govt, etc) in the world could be occurring at the same time, as if nothing was working as promised when sold to the public for their votes. Then when you learn how jews think and operate, how they think of goyim, and read some things great men like Henry Ford said (all found here at Incogland), it all comes together and makes sense. The jews’ fingerprints are on every one of those giant problems the world faces.

I’m glad to know us “goyim” really only have one problem, makes it a whole lot easier to fix!

15. John Taurus says:

Today is the day the Jews reward their destructos with “Academy Awards”. These awards go to the tools of the Jews who did their best to destroy the White civilization and help the Jews continue their rule. These same Jews gave Obama the Nobel Peace Prize…..although I cannot figure out how he was determined to be “Peaceful”, but the Jews pick the winners…..if that is what they really are. If the Jews hand out the awards, the winners are Jew tools…..and fools…..and the ignorant goy that watch the circus and buy the products of the advertisers are also fools.

16. gene says:

I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with PayPal. They had my card down as expired. I finally got it through to donate.
    Please, Please, Please people, the only way to get the word out on these stinking Jews is to DONATE. This person has this informative website here which reminds us of the payback bombing of Dresden and much, much more. It isn’t so much of a hate site as it is a history site.
    If you enjoy reading the truth about this stuff, then please donate. I don’t want this site to go away. It is about the most important website out here.

Thanks, Edward M., David R. and Alan W. Thanks, too, Barbara B., Patrick T. and Guy C. Also, Randall N. — nice one!

Sure is great having appreciative readers.

The more folks “get it” the better.

18. Matt says:

My Russian wife ran across this on a Russian site. Translation; Chinese gooks eating unborn babies. It’s absolutely shocking, it makes you see what horrible and detestable people these gooks are.

Warning of graphic images. The bigger ones, close to birth, they get up to 2,000 yens for. ($291)

19. Joe Btfsplk says:

It seems the NY Times is taking out an advert to appear during the (((Academy Awards))) claiming WE’RE NOT LIARS. . .

Thanks, Steven T.! I’ve also noticed your other help over the years. Thanks, bro!

I sent a donation Incog. I hope your site really takes off this year. What is the amount of traffic now? Are they mostly American or mixed?

Thanks, Frank.

About 3000 per day, real people and not bots. Sometimes a piece will go “viral” with over 5000 hits. All over the place, but mostly US and GB. It appears I get blocked from some places.

Thanks, Frank F. and Caleb C.

Donation on it’s way via PayPal. You may not recognise my “real” name, but I put the “purpose” down as “Donation from Barney”.

None of us here could ever truly repay what we owe you, IncogMan. I believe you were “jigging for niggers” when I first discovered your site (remember that?). At the time I thought your words were un-necessarily cruel to what I thought of back then as black “people”. I don’t think that any more. There are other good sites, but you’ve done more than anyone else to open my eyes to race reality and the infernal jew.

the picture tells a whole story sometimes. Would you just shut the fuck up and stop telling the truth for a minute? Please take this money and be quiet! It’s fresh off the printers! That’s the jews first offer. don’t make the jews pay somebody else like a crack nigger to make their final offer.
    ————————————————————————————-
    It is so important the jews put it into protocol #1. The scumbag coward traitors committing treason piece of shit zog agents understand this,. Bow down to the god of jews.
    —————————————————–

3. It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

We can print as much as we want. We call it a loan or a debt. usery. and we can even pay niggers who hate you and want you dead just like us jews do. our mercenary army of our jew pet niggers. we can pay them also with this money. And you have to pay us by april 15th so we can give the nigger bitches and illegal undocumented workers their bonus unearned income tax refund? checks. The communist party libtard democraps Marxist commie bolshivk jews still going on and on whining the Russians were trying to influence the election. What the fuck do you think the jews israili firsters aipac do every minute of every day? What the fuck about that lois lerner skank whore jew bitch at the irs did stomping out the tea party America firsters? She pleads the fifth and moves to jewmami or maybe back to israil first land. The Russians did it no the American people are starting to wake up and wake up mad. Just like my ex wife. she woke up mad every morning and blamed me for the stupid dream she had last night. I admit that it was all fucked up but it wasn’t my fault. It was the jews fault they put that shit into your head.

Yeah, I saw it Barney. Friggin’ GREAT donation! Thanks man.

Also, thanks Eirik L. and Kris K.

take this money and stop telling the truth. Do not help the goyim wake up. A man much better than me tried to throw the jews moneychangers out of the temple of God. We know what the jew money changers got the romans to do to him. Of course how many pieces of silver did it take to become a judas?

jews in our federal means jewish.gov waved great deals of money into my face. A jew bitch within the system says you can fuck me any minute you want and anyway you want 24/7 wake me up and fuck me. What else could you want from a woman? overtime money at the what rhiymes with postal service you can make 200,000 dollars a year just in overtime we save because the niggers never show up to work on time anyway. You could have it al just bite this great big jew apple. I bit the jew apple also and it was bitter and I spit it out. Women are beautiful again and worthy of love and protection. Men have guns again and will shoot niggers and jews. Last day of nigger history month I have a dream also. We shot and killed the nigger animals and their jew pet nigger handlers. I shot the niggers. yeah right I said it I shot some niggers. with my rifle and my pistol and my gun. case closed next question? but please tell me exactly how you shot them. did you want to know how I put a bullet into the gun or what I was aiming at? I was aiming at the nigger with the big mouth and gun and I fired my gun and the nigger is now dead. Stupid question you always seem to hit what you are aiming at. No kidding that is the point no pun intended that’s what I was trained to do. I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for a reason maybe somebody called me an alarm went off on silo twelve. There’s going to be nothing left on silo twelve but dead rabbits after I get there. There better not be any scumbag coward libtards I will give them their rights I was trained to give them in the military. You are about to be shot RIGHT here and right now and I hate rabbits too so shut your fucking mouth. What the just the fuck do you think you are doing here? I call back to the officers in the capsule should I shoot them? Maybe they are just lost in the wilderness. They are way the fuck lost in a way the fuck wilderness maybe they should never be found but we found them . could be college kids named berg or stein. let them go