INCOG MAN Exposed as a Mulatto Jew Homosexual!

Real photo of me. I swear.

INCOG MAN COMES CLEAN!

Yep, my mother was a CIA MK Ultra-brainwashed Jew woman from Brooklyn who, back during the LA Watts riots, slept with a bushy-headed old Negro Wino named “Leroy.” She was out there trying jump-start a career in Hollywood as a quirky hippie chick night club singer. Well, at least until her so-called best bud forever, Carol King, stole her “schtick” and beat her up in the parking lot behind “Whisky a Go Go” on Sunset Strip.

For some convoluted “Tikkun Olam” Jewish reasoning, my mother decided to raise me up to be a nasty little faggot. I had to wear pink tutus around the house and play with obscene sex toys, of which I had no idea what they were used for. But no longer. I am now the biggest, most disgusting sodomite west (or is it east?) of the PECOS (or is it peckers?). Hell, I can barely sit down at a computer with the way my bum (Brit for butt) now feels. Thank Allah for adult diapers I always say.

Yep, not only am I technically Jewish, I’m also a big Moslem lover boy too. I was going to join up with ISIS but on the way got hooked into a big orgiastic Neo Sabbatean commune in Turkey. Now I work in the basement of a tranny whore house owned by this Ex Pat, but still fat, Bulgarian — doing Internet side jobs for Putin and the Russians so he can pay off Erdogan’s boys to look the other way. I did the entire FAKE NEWS/hacking thing that put Trump in office. For awhile there, I had boatloads of bots coming out my sore ass.

Yeah, I’m a walking conundrum, alright. Still can’t believe I haven’t had a massive coronary by now. Must be the cocaine-laced Starbucks latte coffee I down by the minute. Well, now you know. Go back to paying federal taxes, watching “The View” and bowing in submission to the Chosen Ones and shut your fat Goy face.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

This entry was posted in Dark Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to INCOG MAN Exposed as a Mulatto Jew Homosexual!

I’ll tell you what we WISH was a bad joke IncogMan. Homegrown domestic terrorist Niggers set a bridge on fire causing it to collapse and costing at least 10 million to fix just for starters. Not to mention the 250,000 commuters use that stretch of highway every day. And truck drivers make a living on the highways also bringing all that good stuff to our grocery store shelves and home improvement stores and walmart.
    The cost of niggers. Simply unsustainable. They need to mix these mfers in with a load of fresh hot ass-fault and steamroll THEM into the new road pavement. Rename it the dumbass nigger memorial bridge.
    ————————————————————–
    The Feds are sending $10 million in emergency relief funding to help Georgia recover from the collapse of a key stretch of Interstate near Atlanta.

The U.S. Department of Transportation announced the move Friday, a day after a portion of I-85 collapsed. The funding will go to restoring short-term access to the site, as well the most urgently needed repairs to the bridge and damaged roadways over the next few weeks.

The funds won’t stop problems for Atlanta commuters anytime soon.

“For 250,000 people, this stretch of I-85 is routine,” said Col. Mark McDonough, commissioner of the Georgia Department of Public Safety. “The blunt fact of the matter is that routine has come to an end.”

2. guiltfreewhite says:

I instantly knew the headline was an april fool bit, but IF there’s any video showing a fire set to take out that bridge, that’s domestic terrorism. In any case, the system if true, will keep it under wraps.

niggers burn freeway

Red Pill commented yesterday. It took a while for the cops/fire to figure out the cause. They should have just rounded up every nigger within a 2 mile radius and start beating them with hammers until they figured out which ones did it. They do like setting shit on fire don’t they? Wait a minute, maybe they DID do that.
    —————————————————————————————
    Three people are arrested for starting the massive blaze that caused an overpass to COLLAPSE on Interstate 85 in Atlanta as authorities warn there will traffic chaos for MONTHS

4. Karen says:

The Negroes are patsy’s. Mothman had been sighted in the Atlanta area the preceding week and eyewitnesses, since hushed, reported seeing the Mothman hovering over the Interstate 85 the evening prior to, and the morning of the fire.

5. Ama says:

Protocols r true…… I concur ????

6. Ama says:

You know what I am sick of? Niggers, niggers ,niggers!!! Every time I turn on the joo tube its Effing niggers talking about how great niggers are. Nigger news anchors talking about all the free shit niggers are getting off of the backs of hard working whites. I want back my right to freedom of association to BE around ONLY WHITE PEOPLE! I want a town of NO NIGGERS . A pool for whites. A restaurant of only whites. I want a college for white people.I hate the thought of eating off the same plate or fork a nasty ass nigger has. I want a new NIGGER free AMERIKA! If you want your freedom of association as I do, you know as well as I do ,we are going to have to take it back from the niggers , Jews & Mexicans while we still have guns. When are we ever going to stand up and say I have had enough of this bullshit? Wake up Whitey. Time is running out. Incogman is right. America IS South Africa. Don’t believe me? Watch your nightly news. Niggers are killing us by the thousands. WE ARE IN A JEW ORCHESTRATED ,NIGGER GLORIFIED ,SHITHOLE PEOPLE!! I am a pistol packing , pepper spray prepared person . I suggest you all do the same. Summers coming. Niggers tend to come out for wilding in the summer. I predict….. “nigger mania summer 2017. ” I love you all my kind and kin!! Prepare yourselves.

7. BuelahMan says:

The only April fool is the one that believes the Trump jews are the good kind.

8. Johnny Draco says:

@ protocolsRtrue says:
    April 1, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Just asking…………….was the bridge made of wood??

Hope this is not another Hoax like 9-11 were jet fuel melted steel.

9. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

Drive under any interstate freeway in Jewmerica and show me anything which would burn beyond paper cups, much less flame up in such a massive way as to collapse tons of steel and concrete.

Is there any lie out there that the brainwashed American public won’t believe anymore?

Experts in structural engineering said fires on highways and bridges rarely burn long enough or hot enough to cause a complete collapse — but it has happened. Intense heat can compromise even steel-reinforced concrete, said Lauren Stewart, director of the Structural Engineering and Materials Laboratory at Georgia Tech in Atlanta.

“With fires, especially fires that burn for long periods and with high heat, you can see structures, anything from buildings to bridges, can have their material properties degrade,” Stewart said.

It’s happened before. In 1996, a fire in a big pile of tires beneath I-95 in Philadelphia left a span too weak to handle cars, shutting down 4 miles of the busy East Coast route.

11. Morris Deeds says:

The Occidental Observer:

Are Policies Promoted By Jewish Elites Really “Good For The Jews”?
    April 1, 2017 — 13 Comments
    Beau Albrecht

Today, Middle America is caught between the vice grips of plutocracy and crazy leftist policies. The two major parties offer us a choice between lukewarm neo-conservatism and cultural Marxist influenced liberalism, and neither cares about the common people. There’s plenty of blame to go around, though it’s well-documented here that a disproportionate amount of it is from the influence of Jewish elites. The details are indelicate but unmistakable.

Still, there’s a great difference between ordinary Jews and their elites. Most of the former are decent people, and most of the latter deserve to be deported and in many cases should be in prison for financial chicanery or treason. Do the policies of their elites really benefit the common Members of the Tribe? Since “Is it good for the Jews?” is the primary consideration, let’s see how well it’s been working out so far. First we’ll explore in a fictional example how that might work out for one of them.

David’s story

1979: David enters college, with ambitions to be a doctor. He also wants to start a large family some day. He soon finds that radical feminism is all the rage on campus. That began with the Second Wave harpies; a movement that just doesn’t know when to shut up. Thus, unpleasant attitudes are common. He supports feminism too – that’s just about equality, right? After David is shot down hard repeatedly, it leaves him terrified of asking anyone out. Eventually he gives up trying to find a girlfriend, reasoning that he’ll have more time to hit the books.

More below:

12. Karen says:

I suspect that the TOO piece by Beau Albrecht is an April Fools joke.

13. Ray says:

Great April Fool’s article, Incog Man.

Software System Plants Israeli Propaganda On Social Media

The Israeli government has purchased a software system enabling it to monitor social media and specific users to plan ideas in online discourse.

The bid, which was won by a company called Buzzilla, specifies that the software must have the ability to “plant an idea in the debate on social networks, web news sites and forums,” reports Ido Kenan on the website Room 404, according to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

I hope this is an April Fools article too!

CNN Says It’s Okay For Business To Hire Nothing But Refugees Because Americans Are Junkies

This morning on CNN they did a 20 minute segment about how businesses in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio and elsewhere are hiring more and more refugees because, as they put it, American job-seekers are addicts.

This is remarkably obtuse propaganda. Even by the segment’s own inflated numbers of job-seekers who flunked pre-employment drug screenings (20% according to Sterling Technologies) they report that 80% of job-seekers passed the drug tests yet when they showed the inside of the manufacturing facility the owner proudly stated 100% of the workers on the floor were Syrian.

Truth is, refugees are cheaper than American workers. Businesses don’t have to pay certain benefits for them and I am sure they get some kind of tax-breaks for hiring refugees. Plus, they will work for less and put up with more.

That’s what explains the 100% refugee staff on that shop floor. It has nothing to do with Americans being junkies.

16. Morris Deeds says:

Karen says:
    April 2, 2017 at 1:40 pm

I suspect that the TOO piece by Beau Albrecht is an April Fools joke.

New World Order Lies Suffocate Humanity—But Truth Will Triumph

By Jonas E. Alexis on April 1, 2017

Liars are congenitally inclined to lie. They are born into a system that rewards the Liar. They see nothing wrong with lying to get what they want.They’ve been lying to us successfully for so long now that they’re ready to move on to the next stage, a critical one: something they call ‘post-truth’. Liars always feel threatened by truth, even when the majority of their victims can’t recognize the difference.

More below:

17. Matt says:

Almost every site on the net deletes my comments, why are they being deleted here?

Tell me one comment I deleted.

Why are you now lying here on my site?

19. Matt says:

Incogman, I’m not lying and mean no disreputable toward you. I’m taking an afternoon walk on the beach, and when I get back I’ll repost it. Your ardent supporter, Matt

If it’s accidently going into SPAM I can find it.

Doesn’t happen very often but it could.

21. Matt says:

Incogman, I meant no “disrespect” not “disreputable”.

22. carnac123 says:

Incogman….,
    I had forgotten about the date and when I began reading your article I did not believe it but I did consider that perhaps you were having a nervous breakdown right on the internet. Then I saw the bottom of the page. LOL!

23. Israhell on Earth says:

Sickening Holohoax survivor tries to lecture and shame public officials and ICE agents in California. It’s a Young Turks video, so it’s no surprise that these scumbags praise that duplicitous kike.

24. Israhell on Earth says:

Why can’t i link this video and a Darkmoon article? I tried it once yesterday, and twice today. I could link David Sheen’s videos, maybe Lasha Darkmoon doesn’t want that people share her posts, i don’t know. Here we go again:

ISRAEL’S RAPE EPIDEMIC

25. Israhell on Earth says:

Ok, i can’t link Dr. Darkmoon’s posts. Please google “Thy are not like us – by Jack Harper” or read this post w/ several photos of famous jews put together by Incog.

JEWS ARE OF THE NEANDERTHAL BEASTS

Orginally deleted on the jew infiltrated on the now defunked “Whitenewsnow” by the mental defective “Sigrid” with the very suspicious and Kabbalahist style PO (pee pee) Box of 5552

Yes, in case you were not aware, the jew is of the “Neanderthal” as are many Semites.

This is partially due to the circumstance that the Middle East was one of, if not the only, know mating ground for encounters such as this

This is the why such genetics appear to be so heavily concentrated amoungst the jew men’s faces.

Being that these ugly things have been at it since their 1st “dispersion” within the Roman Empire that took place nearly 2,000 years ago. Though probably a lot longer.

Their nasty beings not being the total result of “inbreeding” but also a heavy concentration of and maintaining the “neanderthalic gene” resulting in such deformed human beings as that that are seen below link)

more here: https://zionists.wordpress.com/2011/06/18/jews-are-from-neanderthals-2/

26. Gilbert Huntly says:

Fun post! It’s always a relief for us white boys to check-into Incogman for a dose of good humor and common sense!

27. Johnny Draco says:

HOW CAN YOU TELL ITS HOAX

If you want to know how niggers will (mis)behave in our countries, you only have to look at what’s happening in theirs.

Niggers kill niggers every day wherever they are, but in African countries they also murder the White farmers that feed them, then they whinge and whine (between eeks and ooks) that they can’t feed themselves. Remember Rhodesia?

The same thing happens in South Africa, except that it’s about to get a lot worse.

On April 6th any nigger can take any White-owned land or property without payment, and it goes without saying that the present owners will be raped, tortured and slaughtered in the most horrific ways imaginable, using blowtorches, power tools, battery acid, machetes and anything else the wild niggers can get their filthy blood-soaked paws on.

The devil’s gargoyles are behind all this, of course, and every last jew needs to be eliminated if our world is to survive.

Our White Brothers and Sisters are trapped in these jew-controlled nigger-infested hell-holes. They can’t get out. Most can’t afford it because (surprise surprise) there are “laws” against employing White People, many of whom are living in constant fear in the kind of shanty towns the jewsmedia tell us only niggers live in, rows of windowless tin shacks on top of old garbage dumps, so what water there may be is so polluted as to be unfit for drinking.

Even those Whites that could afford to get out are blocked by the jew-controlled visa system. No safe country will let them in.

I’m reliably informed that South Africa will become a bloodbath this week, and the world is looking the other way.

It’s going to be all out war, nigger against nigger, and especially niggers against Whites, but the jewspapers will continue their news blackout, and we’ll still see adverts for holidays over there, the wonders of parachuting off Table Mountain and similar crap while the niggers slaughter anything that moves, Human, nigger or other wildlife.

We get non-stop tel-aviv-zion programmes about the endangered species of Africa, but never a mention of the most endangered species of all, the White Human Being.

If that’s the way niggers (mis)behave in their own countries, what sane White Person would think it’s a good idea to bring them here?

We gave them a civilisation, ffs, and all they know how to do is destroy it and slaughter their White benefactors. Is this the kind of dangerous predator we want patrolling our streets?

I’m living in what is still a predominantly White area, but every week I see more monkeys in town. How long will it be before they have the numbers for a major chimpout?

Sorry. I should have said starting on April 6th and continuing until the last White South African is dead.

30. Karen says:

The Chinese are colonizing Africa and have spent about 100 billion “investing” in resources. Fifteen thousand elephants have been slaughtered for their tusks, thousands of tigers murdered for their penises. The Yellow peril is little brother to the Jewish peril, there’s a reason that they’re dubbed “the Jews of Asia.” Black Africans will look back on White colonialism as the Days of Heaven.

31. Truth-hammer says:

In that case, I am not going to visit this blog anymore. So there.

32. Denys Picard says:

One could have thaught you were Baracks twin sister, right there, for a moment! Trump’s fool day! hahaha!

33. Karen says:

Morris Deeds, your comment addressed to me went over my head. Are you implying that I’m a liar? That I’m unable to differentiate between an “innocent” JoeBlow Jew and an elitist Jew? Were you agreeing? You lost me. Curious is all.