Little Miss Molly Got Exactly What She Deserved

By Phillip Marlowe

When I read that 22 year-old Molly Matheson was found strangled dead in her apartment’s bathroom by her mother, I immediately suspected she was a big mudshark. I went online and soon found her Facebook page, still not yet removed. Looking over her photos, it’ll be a black perp, I told myself. The twit made a shot of herself at some fancy social event in the arms of this smiling little ape, all dressed up in White man clothing as her masthead profile photo (below “continued”).

Reginald Kimbro looking pleased with himself. These ugly flat-nosed apes actually think they are handsome.

Can you believe that crap? Proud of that photo? Yep, in today’s Jew brainwashed America we see our women acting this way. Disgusting.

This past weekend, 23 year-old Reginald Kimbro (right) was busted for the murder. Her parents claimed she only “sort of” knew him. Yeah, I bet. She freely allowed him into her apartment (no signs of forced entry). Undoubtedly, he expected to get some, being a black stud puppy and all. When he didn’t get it fast enough, or she had a change of mind, he cried the blues. And we know how much these poor, oppressed apes love singing the blues. One thing led to another and him being a Negro, lost it and strangled her in a fit of black rage. He certainly raped her, before or even after. That’s probably why it took so long to bust him — they had to wait until the DNA results came back.

Her mother discovered her daughter’s naked dead body in the apartment’s bathroom shower the next day. She had a blackened, grossly swollen eye from him punching her out at some point before her heart stopped beating — forever. The ape carried her into the shower in the lame attempt to wash away evidence; then put some of her clothing and bedding in the washing machine and turned it on before he made his brave escape. Personally? I think little Miss Molly got exactly what she asked for. I have absolutely ZERO empathy for stupid mudsharks like this. And I do indeed mean stupid. The twit was braindead even before getting the oxygen cut off to her foolish head.

Sometimes when I hear about some White chick getting murdered, I can tell right away the perp will turn out to be black and the twit was a mudshark. I’ll see a photo where I notice a cropped piece of a shoulder and know right then and there. In fact, I did the artwork layering above and below, plus wrote most of this copy before any news came out finally IDing the perp (April 28 — but I only read of the arrest on May 1 when I published this post on the Internet). I only did a little fine-tuning and adding new details that came out. It’s so predictable, anymore.*

Little Miss Molly Mudshark

She attended the University of Arkansas but dropped out in 2015. Her killer also went there, too (taking up space from a more deserving intelligent White); it’s probable that’s how she knew the ape. Except for the one on the bottom right and the news site that cropped out the Negro (I can’t tell any of them apart); photos were copied from her Facebook shortly after the crime. I actually did up this photo montage and the top photo illustration 2 weeks before the perp was named.

The media crops out black guys from photos all the time. They know Whites will say to themselves “it’ll be a black guy who did it.” Most Whites are now cued in and think that (maybe not saying so) because it really happens all the time. See my page “MUDSHARK MADNESS” to see quite a few from recent years. Blacks are violent, brutal animals.

And murderous, criminal blacks will kill anyone dead at the drop of a chicken bone, no matter who you are. Just watch the A&E show “The First 48” and you’ll see how these “people” really behave. You can also go to the site “New Nation News” for daily stories from around the country and the world — many of which will gross you the hell out. Blacks are just plain sick, nasty animals!

I can also tell by her uploaded Facebook photos she was a blithering multicult idiot, right along with an equally idiotic mother. I say idiot because she let herself go out with blacks and her mother didn’t teach her any better.

She was supposed to be a big sorority sister, but quit school 2 years ago without graduating (most likely because of her various involvements with blacks). She was also supposed to be a big Christian type (what a laugh) and the crime happened near Texas Christian university, which is the reason it got some media coverage. The media elites were hoping it might be a crazy Christian White perp. Now watch the story disappear as usual.

Like the black judge murdered in Cook county (Chicago) and his wife wounded, they reported on it initially on ABC “World News Tonight” but once it was found out a black did it, they dropped the story like a hot potato. It’s not part of the narrative to report in depth on black criminality — which is one reason why all these animals are so racially militant. The media has long been protecting this murderous race and building them up as so great. And they always make them out as such heroes and “unjustly persecuted” by evil racist Whites — mostly us White males, who are responsible for everything bad.

On Saturday night this past weekend, I went out to a pretty nice restaurant in town. When I left I saw young couples coming in all dressed up for the local high school prom — looking a lot like Molly’s idiotic Facebook shot above. Many of them were White chicks with black guys. One of the black guys looked over at me as I drove away in the parking lot. He seemed kind of sheepish about the whole thing like he knew deep down it wasn’t right, or maybe he just noticed me glaring at his ugly black ass all dressed up like a Barnum and Bailey circus monkey. Blacks look so stupid in formal attire.

I often look at them this way since the sight of it pisses me the hell off. I can’t wait for the day when we can take immediate action on the spot.

The filthy Jews are the ones who are behind this crap. I see them pairing off White females with blacks everywhere on the screen. Even local news often has a black male with a White female anchor. If you’re a White guy and you’re not angry seeing this happening, then you are too far gone with the Jewish diversity brainwashing.

If anyone wants to call me a racist and insensitive about the girl’s murder, then so be it.

* I write a lot of stuff in advance of finding out what really happened. It’s not because I’m so great, it’s only because things have become so obvious these days.

This entry was posted in Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

92 Responses to Little Miss Molly Got Exactly What She Deserved

1. Marc C. Daniele says:

INCOG MAN,
    Why even write about this shit anymore, no one is willing to get off their asses an end it anyway?

The more Whites awakened, the easier it will be.

3. adam says:

Over the years I do not watch much TV because i was always working and busy with daily family side biz day2day ops. Last time i watched a lot of TV was in mid 80’s during college. Now At 53, I suffered a heart attack, had a quadbypss done, now playing the temp disability role until i go back to work. So i watch a lot of shows and multi task ppwrk and , doing PC work and other tulmundo series daily until i get better. the mudshark pairing in commercials was common even in the 80’s, usually movies. In the 90’s mudsharking in commercials and news anchoring, but more common in the 90’s with a white villain (i.e. bad boys). Now i see a lot of oil drilling in commercials i.e. Kharma, Uber, Outback, Cheverolet. Also disturbing is the media exposure of the women and blacks as the forefront of military and law enforcement. An example is a Navy commercial aired yesterday show SEALS disembarking an attack destroyer, on those attack inflatables, a bimbo manning the belt fed machine gun. Or a LEO commercial showing women chasing down bad guys, HA!! watch COPS! and see whos doing the work and who comes later or lower profile. At ChgoPD many of these middle age women cops are fat pigs, especially the SPIC ones. then they get promoted because of the clitoris. Exxon Mobil shows exclusively on their RandD commercial black and SPIC scientists. In reality, what i seen in the labs in Joliet refinery were white and asians, couple indians.

4. Gene says:

Thank you for posting this about Molly. I had hoped you would. Even black chicks get murdered a lot at the hands of black guys. If you get caught off someplace where numerous blacks walk up with you by yourself —- uh oh, it could be sayonara!
    They may decide to dump your white ass right then and there! That’s why you should stay in white groups with white people around.
    The mass gang activity has increased to the point where 50 -60 black apes attack people and rob and assault them. I wonder what would happen if their EBT cards were suddenly cut off!

Blacks are ugly, violent apes. Even the women. Us having to live among them is INSANE.

6. JimB says:

INCOG MAN, I am with you 110%. NO fucking sympathy for race-traitors!

7. Gunther Von Goldfarb skorzenygruppen says:

Not to sound redundant,but the Trump aspirations of national leadership fizzled like a fart in church. THANK GOD,the delusion is over and white men and women have a real view of the entire mess.The savior is dead(meaning Trump).The entire system is beyond repair and a total destruction of our Run for the Money political schrade needs to be placed on the first level.No structure will last wi th a compromised foundation.KIss it good bye lock, stock,and barrel.The truth of the Donald,he’s a pedophile and a womanizer,a groveling jew owned maggot,with no appeal to White Americans.

8. Whitepride says:

9. Whitepride says:

I have no respect for mudsharks! Ugh! Yecch! How white women live with these filthy, smelly apes is beyond belief! Stupid idiots get what they deserve! Only good nigger is a dead nigger! I looked at her Facebook page! It seems as if she married the nigger that killed her!

10. Whitepride says:

A male nigger went crazy at the University of Texas yesterday. He stabbed four innocent people with a machete and was taken into custody. Another loser dindu nuffin!

11. American born says:

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

No sympathies whatsoever.

12. American says:

I agree 100% with everything you say, Incog, and that Molly deserved what she got. I even enjoy hearing about the multicult losers that get raped in places like Calais, better them than me or somebody I love.

It’s so important to tie the problem back into the jews. All the great problems of the world come back to the jew, and that makes the solution really easy, we can fix it all with one move!

You crack me up, “Barnum and Bailey circus monkey…”, and “drop of a chicken bone..” Hahaha!!!

13. Louis from Montreal says:

“…at the drop of a chicken bone” now, that’s a keeper. Hey INCOGMAN it’s been a while since I last visited your site. Glad to see you’re still waking folks up.

14. Johnny Draco says:

No big loss. She was a halfbreed with a horse face like her mother.
    But I feel that this story is not up &up, but a money maker.

15. Israhell on Earth says:

Negroid Stabs Up UT Austin Campus, Killing One (Even MSM Forced to Admit It was Probably Racially Motivated)

Another innocent young white guy had to die at at hands of a militant black savage.
    Niggers are violent subhumans – those who deny that fact have blood on their hands as well.

Mr. Trump signed an executive order to protect Law Enforcement Officers in february, and that’s fantastic, but it’s not enough to curb the ongoing onslaught against law abiding Whites, legal Mexican-Americans, Asians, Seniors, etc….

16. Karen says:

I don’t get it. Even if negroes were not generally stupid and brutal, they are simply not good-looking. Maybe I’m superficial, but looks count for something. A good looking man used to make a woman’s heart skip a beat. I don’t get it.

17. Hoff says:

Niggers killing a nigger. Video. At own risk! The site owner is jew-wise.

18. Karen says:

White guys hooking up with Asians whether in the belief that they are more “traditional” or because it’s trendy are as big of suckers as mudsharks. Not only do the majority of Asian girls look like spider monkeys they have the highest incidence of STD’s. ………http://hyphenmagazine.com/blog/2010/05/study-finds-disturbing-std-rates-among-asian-americans

19. Dafydd says:

Car crash interview
    Dianne Abbot is/was the labour MP for a constituency in London; and was a front bench spokesperson in the current labour party. Who is standing for re-election in the general election; and who if labour is elected will be a government minister.
    This is the result of affirmative action (Communism), or as they refer to it here, “positive discrimination” with black only short lists, or women only short lists, and so forth

20. Johnny Taurus says:

Feces sandwiches…..they are “GOOD RECYCLED NUTRIENTS” white women!!!! A nigger a day keeps the doctor at bay…..just bring in the undertaker. No White woman’s life is complete without a Black male best buddy. White men are evil bastards. You need a Black male in your life for it to be meaningful. Yup. Uh huh. Si. Yes. Affirmative. Now, go get that feces sandwich while it is hot. White women will believe anything…..except the truth!!!

21. Philadelphian says:

There was a reson they make whites look like cucks and blacks as studly in their movies and adds. They own all sports teams and boxing and only advance blacks in sports, aiming them at your women. JEWS, THE ENEMY OF THE WHITE, HUMAN RACE.

We will aid the Blacks to rise to prominence in every walk … (Rothschild Brothers. London, June 25,

22. Red Pill says:

WTF ALERT ……SHE IS BLACK…………..HE IS WHITE

the woman swallows the man whole with her vagina
    BLACK PUSSY CAN KILL YOU.

SPOILER ALERT: The American Gods sex scene that will leave viewers speechless: Ancient goddess swallows man whole during intercourse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4461808/American-Gods-sex-scene-leaves-viewers-speechless.html#ixzz4fwDK5XUZ

23. Red Pill says:

American Gods sex scene leaves viewers speechless

24. Tyler Higgins says:

You might have done better to point out that this beast had been named in two very similar prior incidents, and the jewdicial system declined to press charges both times. A lot of black on white crime is also perpetrated by affirmative action parolees who should have never been released. Mudsharks are repugnant, but behind what ill that plagues us is there not the eternal Jew?

25. Johnny Taurus says:

The Jew is the White mans curse. They are pure evil, there is no good in them. Their goal/job is to destroy Whites.

26. Jimson Maclarty says:

They never show the “getting beaten and murdered” part of the beauty of miscegenation — the white woman with the black guy — in the approximately 1 out of every 2 TV commercials that shove that crap in our face every 5 damned seconds.

27. Morris Deeds says:

See JPG:

Welcome to Saudi Arabia, America’s and Israel’s Friend and Ally

By Jonas E. Alexis on May 2, 2017

If New World Order agents and Neocon puppets like John McCain and Lindsey Graham were really concerned about true democracy and freedom, they would have challenged Saudi Arabia long ago.

According to the Neoconservatives in America, Saudi Arabia is not a country that needs to be challenged on moral grounds, despite the fact that the country has been shown to be an accomplice in the 9/11 attack.[1] Saudi Arabia even “warns of economic fallout if Congress passes 9/11 bill,”[2] an implicit admission which basically puts their political feet firmly in mid-air.

But that again doesn’t give politicians in Washington goosebumps because Saudi Arabia has been working with the Israeli regime to politically destabilize Iran.[3] When the Iran deal was passed during the Obama administration, Israel, the Neocons, and indeed Saudi Arabia worked tirelessly to kill it.[4] As the New York Times itself put it then, “Saudi Arabia and Israel share a common opposition.”[5] Even Tablet, a Jewish magazine, reported back in 2013 that both Israel and Saudi Arabia were “co-planning [an] Iran attack.”[6]

More below:

28. Morris Deeds says:

Look out Bailey “thought crimes” are everywhere!

Wetbacks in Reverse? Ernst Zundel banned forever from Land of the Free

By Dr. Ingrid R. Zundel on April 29, 2017

“Give us your huddled masses yearning to breathe free”
    [ Note: After 14 years of legal wrangling at the cost of millions of dollars to both sides, the US government has ruled on discretionary grounds by an unelected bureaucrat named Ron Rosenberg, Chief, Administrative Appeals Office of the US Department of Homeland Security, that Ernst Zündel is banned from joining his family in the US.

According to this ruling, a dissident contesting a disputed historical claim such as the “Auschwitz gassing” is now a “…criminal of moral turpitude.” Can it get any more Kafkaesque?

More will be said about this latest Zundel development at a later time. For now, here is the latest installment of the ever-expanding Global Zundel-Saga… Ingrid Zundel ]

Ernst Zündel, in his own words:

Ernst and Ingrid Zundel: Wetbacks in Reverse?

Within hours of my illegal arrest in February 2003, fourteen years ago, I had been given an expulsion order with stiff penalties, should I dare to set foot in America ever again in the future. Should I be so brazen as to attempt a re-entry and be caught, I was to be arrested “forthwith”, detained, tried, and found guilty – and put in prison to face a 20-year sentence as an illegal “re-offender.”

More below:

29. carnac123 says:

Watch television and notice how even the commercials are pushing racial mixing and it is usually a white woman with a black gorilla. Even if a blonde is just standing in the area you notice that they put a male black somewhere is her vicinity. I have made lists of products I will never buy because of their race-mixing commercials. On one of the lesser channels they advertise a show “Supergirl” and it appears her boyfriend is black. I have seen trailers with a blonde supergirl kissing a negro. Who suddenly gave the order to start showing these shows and commercials? They started about the last 6 months of the Obama regime and have not stopped. I think the companies had prompting to make these commercials but I also think that the producers of these commercials on Madison avenue decided to try them out to further the demise of the white families. I would venture to say most of these advertising agencies have Jewish ties and influence. White people; stop worrying about the liberals calling you racist and take care of your own. Unite with other whites in boycotting businesses and television as best you can. Out buying power alone can knock these liberal companies on their proverbial asses. Put your money where you beliefs are and not in liberal causes or businesses. Demand the end of these commercials and when they laugh in your face get as many people you can to stop watching those shows and buying from those companies.

30. American born says:

I was grocery shopping about a month ago and saw a White guy pushing a shopping cart with a jet black nigger baby in it. He was following close behind his jet black nigger sow around the store.

So I have a stupid ass story that just keeps getting worse. My first wife and the neighborborood wife was gone for nine months Man I need a man and real man with no diseaseses look I am worldwilde deployayayeb I I know you are. So she says I just need a man to fuck me and fuck me big time.. So my wife finds out about it you are having sex with my best friend and you aren’t answering my questions. So at least that means you are not lying about it with your clear blue eyes. So my wife slaps me in the right side of my face that was the only violence I ever had with a woman or my own wife or daughter. Slap me once That stung a little bit. So she said I bet you fucked her twice? I still didn’t answer so she slapped me again. Once is a strike twice is almost out if you slap me again you are out of third is woman or not over that hill into the ditch.

Facebook deleted her site. I guess when they found out an evil racist (me) had a link to it, they decided to bring it down for PC reasons.

“PC” is the biggest mind flock the Jews have done to the White race.

33. Gene says:

Now the media is already covering for the black ape that murdered Harrison Brown, a white University of Texas student, in a knife attack, saying it was “mental health issues”.
    Yeah, uh, an eye for an eye so I would say sorry, we have to kill you now you black mother——!

Hell these blacks just randomly murder whites right on campus and the media blames mental health issues. Geeeezz, it’s getting to where you might as well just shoot the black apes anywhere you see them.

34. Gene says:

A .22 automatic rifle is an economical and deadly killer. I’d rather have a good .22 rifle and long range than a .357 magnum. The .22 will kill beyond 300 yards! What is that guy going to do with a magnum he cannot aim well to that range?

Get yourself at least a good .22 rifle and for close range just use a 12 gauge shotgun. If you can get to the shotgun instead of a pistol, use the shotgun every time!

Get several ‘bricks’ of 500 or thousand round .22 shells and stock up on buckshot. Lots of 0, 00 or number 4 buckshot will do the trick. You can shoot 41 .24 caliber pellets out of a regular 12 gauge 3″ magnum at a shot! Devastating
    hemorrhage effect.

35. Gene says:

The War is On

I would say that with blacks randomly attacking whites, even in broad daylight on college campuses, that the war is on. If they threaten you go ahead and shoot em. Quit going to social enclaves like schools and events where they can just barge in and wreck the place.

They are picking out white owned businesses to rob and sometimes they kill the owners in the robberies. Stop deluding yourselves and admit that the war is on. At least admit it to yourself. Quit going about in regular places where they go. Stop all associations and affiliations with them. Boycott and ostracize them.

They don’t give a damn about your white ass so be prepared to shoot anywhere you go. If you can’t take a gun don’t go.

36. gene says:

Incidentally the knife attack was apparently stopped by one concealed carry gun owner.

Speaking to Infowars, Central Texas Gunworks Owner Michael Cargill stated the attacker was brought down by a “good guy with a gun.”

“Police are minutes away but when it comes to you being able to protect yourself, protect your loved ones, that’s what the LTC is all about, that’s what the Second Amendment is all about, that’s what being able to carry a handgun is all about,” Cargill stated.

37. Colonel sanders says:

Excellent Incog,Keep writing.Awareness might save a young girls life or change a mother’s attitude.

38. Bob says:

Good work, cogman. Nice photoshopping too. You are a master of the Photoshop.

39. Dafydd says:

This is what these hypocrites (Satan’s spawn) are always up to; but never welcome these so called “refugees” to Israhell? which is one of the safest countries nearby, according to international law.

This is classic Hegelian dialect in practice: Create a problem (for regime change). Get a reaction; then offer the solution. But of course only for European countries; or those counties of European decent.

When will the dullards get it?

Caucasians of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains; and your freedom to gain from these eternal parasites.

40. Karen says:

Dafydd…you’re a smart man.

41. Karen says:

I’m a racialist, not a racist, and it’s obvious that (((their))) goal is to bring all of us regardless of race who are not in the loop, and not the ‘chosen’ down to the lowest common denominator, orcs if you will, a non-thinking mass dependent on the government for our very lives. We’ve already taken the first few steps into slavery, and NOW IS THE TIME to complete the process.

42. Dafydd says:

Enter ism to control both sides.

“To win, you need to control both sides”. Lenin who was responsible for mass murder under the Bolsheviks
    “The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class shall represent and repress them in parliament”. Lenin
    The illusion of freedom and democracy
    “A lie told often enough becomes truth” Lenin
    The six million “gassed” jews is a classical illustration of this. The jew in lower case is obviously deliberate.
    “The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation”. Lenin
    The bourgeoisie is a code word for Shabbat Goyim (dumb cattle)
    “The goal of socialism is communism” Lenin
    Communism by other means

“Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism”.
    Hence the attack on Christianity
    “The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency”. Lenin
    Control the money supply (Rothschild’s), and you control the game
    “Any cook should be able to run the country”. Lenin

Look at our so called “leaders”
    “Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything” Stalin who was also responsible for mass murder under the Bolsheviks
    This is why they are strong advocates of “democracy”
    “The death of one man is tragic, but the death of thousands is a statistic”. Stalin
    “Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas” Stalin.
    Freemasonry is cabal-ism for Gentiles. “Useful idiots” Stalin
    This is the satanic mind set we are dealing with; so there is no compromise

43. Dafydd says:

Correction:
    Freemasonry is cabal-ism for Gentiles.
    “Useful idiots” Lenin

Niggers, muds, and especially jews are nothing but violent savages that hate us because they can never be like us. The nigger for example is lower than a chimpanzee, and the jew IS “of it’s father the devil”. Taken collectively, the jews ARE the devil.

I live on the outskirts of a traditionally White town, and every time I go into town I see more wild animals, some with idiot mudsharks. Some of the invaders look White until they open their mouths and monkey chatter comes out. From what I’ve seen, most “Eastern Europeans” are hardly different to niggers. I suppose whiggers is the appropriate term, but I just think “monkey” and keep my distance.

If it isn’t “Of My People”, I want nothing to do with it. It may look like us (more or less), but “by their fruits” and all that, and the “fruits” of most white-skinned foreigners is as rotten as the “fruits” of the monkey races.

45. Johnny Draco says:

Some Definitions

A sample from the ‘Politically Aware Vocabulary’

‘Racism’

Liberal term of abuse for the natural and altogether wholesome preference for people of one’s own race. At bottom what is called ‘racism’ is neither ideology nor ignorant prejudice, but an ineradicable fact of human nature. The ‘ism’ suffix is therefore a deliberate but ultimately futile attempt to misrepresent this implacable fact as a mere matter of opinion or personal prejudice which can be corrected by ‘education’ (meaning indoctrination). As a social phenomenon ‘racism’ should be seen as an integral part of a nation’s immune system, protecting it against potentially fatal infections by alien invaders. And on the same analogy, multi-racists perform the role of the AIDS virus in helping to destroy national immunity against alien invasions.

So if it is wrong to protect our nation from such invasions, it is also wrong for the healthy to resist disease.

46. Dafydd says:

“Correction. We’re NOT gentiles or any other jew insult. We’re HUMAN BEINGS, as only White People are.”

“Not “gentiles” (maggots), not “goyim” (cattle), not even “non-jews”. We need to stop accepting jew insults and defining ourselves by what we’re not when what we really ARE truly is the Master Race (Master SPECIES), the only species on Earth capable of rational thought, of invention, of great works of art, of creating a civilisation and, most importantly, of caring for others, something ruthlessly exploited as a “weakness” by the devil jew.”

I agree. These posts are mainly directed at newbies; and not those who are fully awake.

47. Israhell on Earth says:

The yiddish MSM( for instance CNN or CBS) has a field day with that killed 15 yo black student, Jordan Edwards. Looks like the police made a grave mistake and tried to cover it up first. Here is the story:

When you type in “Cop murders unarmed white man” on YouTube, you find over 30 different cases on the first two pages, most of them from the last 12 months.

48. The opinion you trust says:

Where the fuck are my fucking posts go?

49. The opinion you trust says:

Demographic trends are outrageous. Niggers and jews are everywhere and keep multiplying so there is more and more of them somehow. No one understands where they are coming from all those jews, niggers, and lationos.

These trends should be reverted, so there is less and less of them, and more and more of us – White People!

50. The opinion you trust says:

====
    In reference to Dafydd says: May 3, 2017 at 4:49 pm Lenin who was responsible for mass murder under the Bolsheviks.
    ====

It is not entirely correct to word the events of the 1917 in Russia as “mass murder”. It was a mass cleaning of that rich conniving scum, such as speculators, rich people, investors, wealth owners, and all other parasites exploiting other (usually poor white people).

Writing about important work of Lenin is commendable. But it is important to make an effort to be as historically unbiased as possible.

Here at incogman.net we are a save place for a policy dialog, and it is not our goal to offend anyone. For that reason, try to familiarize yourself with original work of Lenin which was designed to benefit all white people, not what second and third parties (usually Niggers and Jews) write about him. A lot can be learned from Lenin, unfortunately he remains less discussed author. Because the fucking rich pigs from around the world make a considerable effort to discredit him.

Here at incogman.net we take into consideration every philosophy and every fact to arrive on the correct solution.

Remember, only rich people hate Lenin, and majority of white people in the world are poor!

51. Johnny Draco says:

Some Definitions

A sample from the ‘Politically Aware Vocabulary’

Negrophilia:

An extreme form of liberalism whereby negros are absurdly over-indulged. Typical examples occur frequently in the mass media, publishing and entertainment worlds. Negrophilia finds its most extreme expression in miscegenation.

However, what sometimes passes for negrophilia is often the product of minds entirely lacking in any regard for black people but interested only in using their supposed ‘grievances’ for political purposes.

52. Welp, Incogman, it certainly seems like White people are getting amped up. I was here at your site beginning, holy Jesus, in around 2002 or 2003. Remember how we were hopelessly wailing on about the 911 inside job? (And “Inside Job” it was.) Now, I have hope. Real hope. Trump’s candacy and presidency and, probably more, his warm betrayal have ignited a hellstorm among our beloved alt right (a term coming into being pre-2010, I think). The tubes are of a sudden afire. And so are the streets. Our people are thinking in terms of their own creation and it can have only good results. A good time to be alive, and a great time to die.

53. Correction: not at the beginning, but close to it, I think.

54. S O G says:

the rodney king riot …..niggers went out of their way even to other neighborhoods to kill innocent whites ..63 murderes but likely alot more …niggers shot at cars and motorcycles killing white victims …rodney king was a lolife piece of shit ..never forget …..when the cops stopped this crazy parolee nigger for doing babboon driving stunts he was released early for serious apesault and robbery ……it is important to remember that cops get nigger fatigue quick ….the point is there were 3 niggers in the car with rotney …the other 2 surrendered peacefully and without incident or resistance ….but dumb fuck nigger rotney attacked the cops ..and on pcp …what people have to ask even after seeing the tampered footage is what would they do ….cops should have shot the sob right then right there end of story….
    niggers rioted and murdered 63 whites and it was just another day for the african savages …nothing new …same old shit …many niggers walking around with alot of anti white crimes on their hands ..
    keep writing incogman …never stop …anyone concerned about our future would never stop writing …it is the peast we all can do ….whatever more can be done is compartmentalized …..defend your home and family …stock up on \water and tradeble assets ….currency more than may will collapse at the pleasure of global kikery ….cashless society will fuck everything up …but they want it to come …
    there is so much commie jew fanatical jew overlordship of our realities …
    keep reading keep writing the truth ..people will respond according to their knowledge and consciences …
    the opinion is back and so is smitherines aka morris deeds …funny that …i skip over that shit now …looking for ICU and really wondering why T bone went all out out of here ..
    be the teacher ..the teachers cant stop posting or writing cus it gets a little dismaying or not exactly like we want …life was never like that …no 2 people can ever see eye to eye …to distrust is to make sure no one gets over on you ..but cognizant disonance is always at work ..life is happening …jews are a pernicious and dangerous lot and trump sucks nut butter off of the kushner clan ..they control the white house …billionair kushner daddy ..
    the world is so jew controlled that the truth is they all have disimilar intentions and operative protocols ..they infight so clintonn is out and the filthy asshole trump is in ..what is funny is that comme kikes protest this trump guy and he is working for them …..
    perfect op cover ….fuck all of em …no communist or chabad or muslim deserves to draw breath in theis world ….amen

I can’t remember when (or how) I discovered this site, probably about 2005-6, and at first I thought it a bit extreme, but I know better now.

The problem here in the sewer that was once England (and will be again) is that most of us grew up among our own kind, making it easy to accept the jew LIE that monkeys are Human too, that the only difference (apart from the fact that niggers are ugly) is skin colour.

My awakening started when I blindly moved into an area I knew to be Paki-infested, proudly (stupidly as I now realise) saying “I’m not prejudiced”, only to discover that they ARE.

I still didn’t want to believe it, telling myself I’d been unlucky in finding a few “bad” muds, but the lessons learned couldn’t be unlearned, and I started seeing typical mud (mis)behaviour everywhere I went.

I still didn’t know the truth about niggers, never having had any real contact with them, but that’s changing all over the country now. After my experiences with the Pakis, I moved to a traditionally White town that’s rapidly turning the colour of shit.

As the mud flood continues, more and more people are going to be waking up to the kind of filth the jews are bringing into our countries, and imho that can only be a good thing, bad in the short term, but the best way to learn about niggers is to witness a pack of wild monkeys in full chimpout mode.

Every week I see more monkeys in town, ranging from Arabs, through Indians and Pakis to full niggers, and with a lot of criminal “Eastern Europeans” thrown in as well, but thanks to sites like Incogland, I now know to watch my back whenever I hear monkey chatter.

I didn’t know about the jews either, but that’s another thing I need to thank IncogMan for (and Hoff, of course). I actually believed the holy hoax really happened because I didn’t even think to consider the impossibility of gassing and disposing of 666 hexillion of the devil’s gargoyles at a time when almost the entire (jew-controlled) world was throwing everything it had at Germany.

A gas chamber isn’t like a shower room. Air locks. Ventilation systems. It’s more like a submarine.

Auschwitz crematorium apparently had an absolute maximum capacity of 15 bodies at any one time. From rough calculations I made a few years ago, I estimate that, assuming no down time (an impossibility in itself), it would take about 300 years to cremate a million bodies with the equipment they had, and how could a country at war afford to waste all that fuel?

Where would all that ash go?

We had our disagreements a few years ago, but I’ve got a lot to thank IncogMan for.

I’ll end with a quote by Edgar J Steele, murdered by zog for telling the truth. The quote may not be exact because my memory isn’t what it once was, but it’s as accurate as these old grey cells can manage nowadays.

“According to jewish sources, before the war there were 2.4 million jews living in German-occupied territory. After the war 3.8 million jews were claiming reparations from the German government. Tragically the remaining 6 million were lost.”

Btw, Welcome Dafydd. It’s always good to find a fellow Brit on here.

56. Dafydd says:

@ Allover the place
    Lenin was part of the mass murdering machine known as Bolshevism; so has no saving grace.
    Here at Incogman we take great care to point all this out without fear or favour; or being pedantic for that matter.

57. Dafydd says:

Mistake. It should be @ The opinion you trust

58. Red Pill says:

Barney, it’s all lies

once you uncover all the big lies,
    the little lies are everything else that is left.
    there is no truth with out the light.
    this world is an illusion.
    stop believing in it and it will dissipate.
    have no faith in man.

59. Dafydd says:

Israel’s extraordinary hypocrisy on migrants

60. Hoff says:

Ingrid Carlqvist is a swedish journalist. For years she been writing about muslims. Now she is new awaken to the jews.

The video is 1h 40 min. The whole video is very good, but 15 to 30 minutes are especially interesting. She explain how big jewry blackmailed the swedish government to give the Barbara Spector jew four million dollars.

Ingrid Carlqvist – Scandal in Sweden When Ingrid Questions the Unquestionable

Transcript:

Hello Barney, thx mate ?

I was here when Incog turned one million hits. What year I don’t remember. My mission is to wake people up to the jews. You don’t understand anything about the jews, just ask and I will explain.

The jews plan is to exterminate the white race, and they are winning

The swedish prime minister in 1965 said that Sweden was a very fortunated country with a homogeneous race population.

“Vårt lands befolkning är homogen, inte bara i fråga om rasen utan också i många andra avseenden.”

In 1965 the jews started to attack Sweden and only ten years later, the Parliament voted that Sweden was going to be a “multicultural” country.

Swedens 3d largest city, Malmo population 250.000 is about to turn sweds a physical minority. The question is not if, but when. I think Malmo in ten years will be a new Detroit.

In the renting apartments areas it goes like this. One white family move. Bought a house, got work in other town, the children moved out and they got to big apartment for two people, whatever reason, people move and it got nothing to do with immigrants.

Now Mohammed moves in. Then his brother, the whole clan moves in, at some point the immigrants reach about 30 percent and now white people start to move because there are to many immigrants and before you know it it’s a ghetto.

White flight is well known in America. But a whole town left by whites like Detroit? At what percentage white do they start to move out because there are to many niggers and immigrants?

61. Hoff says:

Ingrid Carlqvist – Scandal in Sweden When Ingrid Questions the Unquestionable

Transcript:

Hello Barney, thx mate ?

The jews plan is to exterminate the white race, and they are winning

62. Hoff says:

Ingrid Carlqvist – Scandal in Sweden When Ingrid Questions the Unquestionable

Transcript:

Hello Barney, thx mate ?

The jews plan is to exterminate the white race, and they are winning

63. Karen says:

@ The Opinion You Trust…..I wouldn’t trust you to cut my grass, brain-washed imbecile that you are. The so-called Russian Revolution was a Jew banker financed operation using white hating Jews as soldiers to murder the intellectuals, priests, nuns, hard-working landowners and anyone else who had the brains or balls to fight back against their Jewish Utopian Animal Farm. My maternal grandparents escaped with the clothes on their backs.

64. Karen says:

Don’t you get it yet? The Jewish agenda is, as described in their bible, to rule the earth with all other races as slaves. The Jew being a Jew cannot attain this goal through natural superiority or even fair play. Only by bringing down all peoples, and particularly the Whites, the only peoples who pose a direct threat, to the level of passive cretins (like The Opinion You Trust) can this goal be achieved.

65. Dafydd says:

@ Karen
    Your spot on!!!

66. Morris Deeds says:

S O G says:
    May 4, 2017 at 2:19 am

My opinion SOG is one of Karen’s fake moniker Lewinskis

67. The opinion you trust says:

I recognize that hate. This level of hate is normally exhibited by rich toward to everything remotely related to the Great October Revolution. That same level of hate directed at the Revolution is also exhibited by Litvinians, Ukranians, Latvians, Estonians and other scumbags.

She is very well spoken in terms English language, suggesting “higher intelligences”. But after the second thought, it becomes obvious that there is not brilliance, only the same naïve and absurd name calling, and slanderous remarks, which do not contribute to a meaningful discussion or understanding of the subjects.

Those Baltic people, the rich people have the same hate toward to Revolution and ideas of Lenin. It is understandable you point

They all resemble each other in that they attack the messenger but not the message, they attack personally as a poster, instead of attacking and discussing the ideas.

Many ideas and writing of Karen I like, in fact 99% of them. This is a higher percentage comparable only with the boss himself. Now poster come close to being right as she does and the Incog Man.

But, now know who she is – just a disgusting hateful Baltic person.

68. The opinion you trust says:

Even among us, White People, we going to periodically experience the moments of interauption, the moments of disintegration.

Even among us, Poor White People, there will be many Bad Rich White People. We have to self cleanse and move on.

What unites us a group, here at Incog Man, is the common vision toward the common enemy. So focus on that. And do not waist the valuable time of readers on your shit.

Now back to what is important for our survival – Jews, Niggers, Latinos, and Rich.