Exactly Who Are The Hasbara and Sayanim?

LEVITE PRIEST GETS HIS GOY PRESENT

By Phillip Marlowe (the INCOG MAN)

Let me just take a moment to define two important terms I use here a lot, so the newly awakened will understand what kind of creeps we’re dealing with in our lands.

“Hasbara,” or “HasbaRATS” as I like to call them, are Jews who insidiously work to screw up White people in the head, most often for Israel’s “survival,” but you could easily make a strong case for all the other PC “diversity” and “multicultural” crap lefty Jewry in general inflicts on us, too. Some belong to organized Internet groups who actually call themselves “Hasbara” even today; these are traitorous Zionists working to keep the mass population of Israel’s Numero Uno MacDaddy — the USA — under their spell.

“I’hasbir” is an ancient Hebrew word meaning “to explain.” Most often used as a term for secret Israelite spies and agents sent into walled cities belonging to other people in the Levant — the major crossroads area between continents now called Israel (the “Promised Land of milk and honey” BS). The murderous Hebrew cutthroats would gain access through a hidden door or over an unguarded wall — thanks to a paid-off traitor or idiot who had no idea of what terrible horrors were in store for his own people.

Hmmm, parallels with the way these devious Jews operate today are amazing.

Once inside the walled city, the Hebrew desert thugs brutally attacked the sleeping and wine-besotted inhabitants, hacking everyone in sight with stone-sharpened bronze age swords — men, women and children — right along with any slaves and domesticated animals, simply because they all didn’t worship the same YAHWEH as the sacred Jews did. They cared nothing about “converting” anyone since they only wanted the land and property; anyone living there should just die or flee — pretty much like what the modern day Israelis are doing to the Palestinians right the flock now.

Oh, and before I forget, as God’s “sacred” representatives on Earth, the Levite priestly class (my photo illustration above) made sure the Israelite thug soldiers turned over to them the largest share of the gold booty and the most bootylicious virgin babes of the sacked city — for later use back in the tents as slave trollops — if you get my drift. Some things never change.

This is where all the “slew” and “slaying” stuff in the Bible comes from (the five books of Exodus through Deuteronomy were written hundreds of years after the all this supposed hero business of “Moses” and “Joshua”). There’s zero historical evidence for any of it. According to the militant fantasies of these high priests of Israel, it was all on God’s orders, including the later genocide of the sandnigger Midianite tribe who helped Moses survive in the desert after his expulsion from Egypt (Charlton Heston’s wife, played by ’50s hottie Yvonne De Carlo, in the movie “The Ten Commandments” was a Midianite).

Yep, the Israelite scribes bragged they killed off the Arab tribe that helped Moses out. Just like the backstabbers.

Thanks to Jew BS written about in the Old Testament, today’s rat-faced Khazar legions from southern Russia have inherited a long tradition of stabbing people in the back who once helped them. The rats don’t give a rat’s ass.

Hell, it kills me to this day. I even remember asking the priest, Father Brown, about it way back in catechism classes as a precocious young INCOG, that no one in church ever seemed to ask out loud: “Hey everybody, just WTF are we celebrating these murderous desert thugs who slaughtered sandniggers all over the place?”

Of course, I didn’t word it quite like that.

One thing to bear in mind, is all of this “hasbara” tough guy image BS, bandied about by those that today call themselves “Jews,” is little more than a fervently insane belief structure passed down the generations by Eastern European and southern Russian rabbis — nutcase Khazars who have long fancied themselves the physical descendents of ancient Israelites and God’s “Chosen.” Total BS.

HasbaRAT Control Operator #15689, reporting in.

Today, Jewry has tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of these rats across the globe organized on the Internet to confuse the Goyim by flooding chat rooms, blog sites, comments and online polls — writing and acting as if they were just another Goy schmuck. They even have special Israel-supplied software called “Megaphone” to send out alerts to each other.

Many of these Megaphone groups are even financed by the Israeli government and other extremist, Jew racist, Zionist operations. Since money is inherently fungible, the US tax dollars of yourself undoubtedly make it down to Zionist efforts across the planet to control America’s head. Kind of pisses a person off, doesn’t it? It should.

Matter of fact, individual Jews don’t have to belong to any organized group at all or even get paid. Often, they simply work freelance for sheer Jew giggles alone (one is probably eyeballing my site right now). He or she well understands that if enough of us Goyim out here start to “get it,” the Jew’s comfy parasite party in America may well come to a big screeching halt.

Keeping us “Goyim” from going “Nazi” is a prime motive for every Jew out there. Hitler/Holocaust documentaries and dramatic movies affects little Jews just as much, if not more, as us regular Whites. If you notice, there has a been a distinct uptick in the media brainwashing over the last few years.

Like I said before, you could even make a good case that all Jews working in the “PC” media, left or right, are really nothing but Jewish HasbaRATS in a big, BIG way. They get paid huge sums of Federal Reserve dollars writing Zionist propaganda, or even just lefty, PC ideology in the continual, never-ending Jewish racial and moral destruction of the West. This is where you get the obvious liberal BS you see everywhere in the media, along with the invasion of non-White Third Worlders and terrorist muzzies into White lands that so well pisses you off (pro immigration brainwashing).

SAYANIM

“The US shouldn’t give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we’re willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel.”

— US Navy intelligence analyst and convicted spy for Israel, Jonathan Pollard, during his interrogations. Please note this Jew was born and raised in America, yet the material he handed over to Israel literally put all of us Americans in serious nuclear risk after Israel traded it to the Soviets (commie Jews are rife everywhere). Because of the Jew-controlled mass media in the US, few even know of this rat and what he did.

DOCTOR NO

Many rat-faced Jews imagine themselves as secret agents working for Global Jewry.

Now Sayanim Jews are a little different. “Sayanim” is simply the plural of “SAYAN.” It means “volunteers.” These are Diaspora Jews living in our countries who have been quietly asked by Israeli MOSSAD controllers called “KATSAS” to help out the Mother country in a some way — small usually, but sometimes very big. 9/11 anyone?

BTW: The Jews went out of their way to get the Wikipedia page on all this deleted. One of the MOSSAD Jews exposing some of it, Victor Ostrovsky, is still there — for now. Of course Israel denies everything and the US media says not a word, even though intel insiders know this is going on but only speak of it in hushed voices.

And it doesn’t have to be a dangerous, active role at all. Let’s say for example, a rich Jew fat cat has a lot of real estate holdings in the Dallas, Texas area. The MOSSAD Katsas will ask him if he can be “on-call” to provide a furnished “safe house,” just in case a MOSSAD operative needs to shack up in his particular area of the city, or simply as base camp for an ongoing MOSSAD operation (details are never told to said real estate Jew for US legality loopholes, so they can say “they had no idea”).

Also, Israel has a special intelligence division dedicated to stealing secret industrial and high tech information from other countries — including the USA. Once called “LAKHAM” (they probably have another name for it by now); stolen info gets turned over to Israeli companies to enrich the Jewish state. Technology companies based over there have plenty of stock owned by Israeli state intel ops, so all the big and little Jews get to “wet their beaks” with profits.

You only hear about when China or Russia does it to us. Jews in America steal proprietary information from companies all the time for Israel. Should the American company find out, they get nowhere in any legal proceedings against Israeli firms. When it comes to Israel, it’s all been a rigged game from day-one.

Of course, so-called “American” Jews recruited by Israeli MOSSAD for Sayanim duties are told to keep the request quiet for the sake of Jewry in general. Better not let the Goyim get too wise! Should the Jew express qualms at being a traitor, or risk being found out by over-zealous Goyim authorities, they are simply told “hey, it’s all cool, just don’t say anything to the Goy about us asking you, bro.” Chances are, most Jews say “yes” right off the bat since they are honored to secretly help the Zionist cause.

The rats probably soon tell their wives or homo boy lovers so they can have some great “secret agent” sex that night. And indeed, this has came out before in break-ups and divorces — you just never hear JACK because the media and the FBI knows well to tread carefully down that path — or risk getting fired from the big bosses.

Just think about what backstabbers these Jews truly are!

Folks: What we got is an immoral, bastard race of Ancient Religious Reenactors who, because of 1300 years of self-delusion (beginning around 740AD), think of themselves as oh-so-great and blessed by God. Believe me, these kinds of subversive rats have ZERO problem stabbing America in the back for the sake of the Jewish or Israeli cause. Or just for buckage, often enough.

The bona fide creeps even have a special term of endearment for their style of outrageous racial arrogance. It’s called “CHUTZPAH” and they love it in each other.

TEN EXPLOSIVE US GOVERNMENT SECRETS ABOUT ISRAEL.

Israel Spying on the USA

FEITH STAR OF SATAN

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

This entry was posted in Jew HasbaRATS, Waking Up and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Exactly Who Are The Hasbara and Sayanim?

1. Recon Ranger says:

Fuck these bastard jews… when we wake up as a white race then and only then will we succeed at beating them back…. Great information Incog… I was not aware of these two terms of jews…. no matter, it’s in their dna to screw over the rest of the human race…. demons from inception. not one of them is worth living with we humans… Shoot Move and Communicate…RR

2. putnamvt says:

Ostrovsky’s books must be read if someone wishes to understand the Mossadists and the jew mentality in general. Not a pretty people; a vicious, parasitic, predatory race.

3. Denny says:

The Kikes?house of cards has to fall ?????

4. Denny says:

The Kikes house of cards has to fall

5. Denny says:

The Kikes?house of cards has to fall

6. putnamvt says:

Whites cannot help but to crush these asinine jews if there is spirtualized cohesion .

7. putnamvt says:

Whites cannot help but to crush these asinine jews if there is spiritualized cohesion . A simple act of nature – starve the jew media ; love and be proud of your white brethren and heritage.

8. Copperkid. says:

LAKHAM is now called OPERATION TALPIOT.

If the great Herr Hitler had never existed, the devil’s vermin (jews) would have invented him as the eternal enemy they make him out to be.

Without enemies, jews can’t continue to exist. That’s why they continually have to “create” them, whether real or imaginary.

Every fkn DAY there are tel-aviv-zion programmes and televised films about how totally “evil” they want us to believe this truly great White Hero to have been.

To slightly misquote the over-hyped (and probably queer as a nine-bob note) Shakespeare, methinks they do protest too much.

(For those who don’t know, “bob” was a common term for the English shilling, which was replaced in 1971 with the tiny, and practically worthless, modern five pence coin.)

Some say Herr Hitler was financed by the devil’s gargoyles, and we know they like to create their own enemies, but even if that’s true, the fact that they hate him with such passion adequately confirms that, however he came to power, he must have been a truly great White Hero, someone we should all emulate.

This is going to be the most amazingly stupid but true I have ever told. I already told you about my girlfrinds mom pulled me out of the back seat of a car and said I cant believe you parked there and got in the back seat right where I can see it from my window washing these dishes. But if and she did know stepdad Jim from westbygod Virginia had 2 aircraft carriers the wasp and the hornet sunk out from under him by the slant eyed japs that you never ever park in his parking place. Just the stupedist story ever and stepdad Jim will be back later. So I am not exactly a virgin I know what female body parts are I touched a couple of them I work as a busboy at a fancy restaraunt I get off work a 2:30 in the morning with my tips in hand at age 14 and a half white privileged stuff. I’m sitting in the bus stop waiting for the bus to get me closer to home and this lady drives up and asks me if I need a ride? Well I am sitting at the bus stop make a country song out of that a busboy sitting at the bus stop. Well as a matter of fact I could use a ride. Hop in where you going? West 58 and Clark. I live on 63rd street and my husband is a truck driver and he’s been out of town for a week. I really truly telling you the truth I was 16 years old at best and had no idea what she was trying to tell me. So she said would you like to go to a hotel instead? This kind of thing would be called a crime nowadays. Why not my mother loves me but she really don’t know where the fuck I am at any given moment anyway. So we go she pays the thirty dollars and totally breaks my cherry for an hour. Did I call the cops? Did I complain? Wow I never knew life could be this good. She says give me your number when I call it meet me down the street and make for sure you don’t talk to your mother about this or let her see me pick you up. But mother has mothers insctintcs where have you been what’s that smell?? Stepdad Jim only cares about people parking in his parking spot or walking on his grass. I don’t know if I said this already but I brought home one girlfriend totally beautiful and pretty in the summertime wearing a summer dress I had to tell stepdad Jim do not touch her she’s only 17 you pervert. So speaking of stepdad Jim that’s when my brother hopped a train from Cleveland going in that direction. They never did get along with each other very well. My older brother by 2 years stepdad jim said boy I am going to hit you right in your face. My Brother finally stood up and said go ahead and stepdad Jim took the swing and my brother caught it and said I aint taking your shit anymore. And he was 16. So stepdad Jim says you better find out where your real dad lives and get out from under my roof. So he did he caught the next train it took some doing to find him it was all a big mess. So this lady actually calls my number three times a week and teaches me every thing I ever need to know about sex. At the age of 16. No wonder that woman grabbed me out of the back seat of that car and told her daughter to slap me in the face, But life was always like that for me. These females are way far advanced then I am whether they are giving me hints that they are horny and want to fuck I just never expect that you asked me to bend you over against the wall and fuck me. I am in the big leagues about some things but still minor leagues on other things. Not anymore I’m happily married now I think so. There’s going to be more to this stupid story I’m sure I left something out.

11. Denny says:

The mistake most human beings make is thinking that jews are people and are human.

12. Here is NO shocker at all… Read this article and watch the video and understand that everything that we have been brainwashed with for centuries about the buy-bull is complete bunk:

I wish that people would get it… Judaism and their sick and twisted inbred followers has always been a LIE to begin with…They are basing their “religion” on nothing, and have nothing for their sorry and sick lives….

13. Denny… I used to think that what you are stating is a lie and that Jews may just be “misunderstood”

But for decades now I have seen their sick and twisted mentality and their lust for sick and immoral sexual pleasures especially against children…

I now see them for what they are, a poison on the planet, and one that must eventually be eradicated for our species to survive.

14. Johnny Taurus says:

I am surprised that these Jews have not tried to assassinate Incogman. Please be careful and look over your shoulder often. These demons that work for Satan consider every goy death a sacrifice to their God, Satan. America has been destroyed and is falling now. Starvation, disease, and war are on their way to kill off the goy population. Blacks have pounded into their heads daily that the EVIL WHITE MAN is the cause of all their problems. The White man can do no right. The time is here. What we do at this point will determine if we survive or not.

15. BuelahMan says:

Teach us, oh wise one (the guy who couldn’t distinguish the head Sayanim, Drumpf, and his minions of hasbara from a patriot or a hole in the ground).

16. BuelahMan says:

I am surprised that these Jews have not tried to assassinate Incogman.

Why would they? He ignorantly does their bidding.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. Which is where you are standing right now. Charged with 22 counts of reckless endangerment and I just added a public nuisance charge on top of it and set your bond at $100,000 dollars. How do you plead? Not guilty bitch I mean your honor thought I was talking to my ex- wife there for a minute.

Thanks, BuelahMan.

I appreciate your comments trashing me all the time.

19. Karen says:

Great article but I’m curious, what was Father Browns’ reply?
    @Beulahman, Incogmans articles are good and often informative, it’s the commentors here who stink it up. Eliminate all the comments and this site would be excellent.

• INCOG MAN says:

I can’t remember. I just remember him patting my brother and I on the head as he walked down the aisle to give mass on Sundays. We were cute, I suppose. I do remember asking about the slaying business of the Israelites. If you read the Bible, it’s really violent. I understand the church went pre-Vatican II after we moved, I’m happy to note.

20. Johnny Taurus says:

BuelahMan should be careful….the fudgepackers like azzholes and he is most certainly a target. Maybe his fudge has been packed too tight???

21. Matt says:

BuelahMan is just sore Hillary lost and his mind, how much better America would be.

I am going to clarify something right here and now. And this is the perfect thread to do it. Your commenters are trashing up the site with stupid comments. Guess what Karen this is not a dating website would I even post anything called protocolsRtrue to try and attract women? So the name Karen might get a thousand hits but talking about the protocols will get you some hits also. Like lost jobs and people following you around every second of every day. So it would be nice to just call myself something benigine and maybe somebody would call me for a date. And I do admit I come up with and say some of the stupedist and repulsive stuff that you can even find on the internet. But not even close yet. But if they click on Incogman for even the wrong reasons I just did my job KAREN. I would be interested if you would like to take me out for a tea someday but I don’t do coastlines or college campuses or starbucks either. See I just did my best job again Karen legally for all it is worth.

23. Erik Snohdin says:

The Jews will never stop until WE stop THEM.
    But do we care enough about anything to get the fuck up off our couches and yank our befuddled brains away from Jew porno ? We MUST abandon ALL television. The subliminal technology is astounding ; it reaches so deep into the back of your brain. Do you guys know what I’m talking about ? Have you ever studied subliminal art and video and sound technology ?
    Get a load of this. First understand that I HATE Jews, period. Nothing can change that, nothing. I want them wiped clean off the face of the Earth. I openly do my best to refute subliminal art by telling my brain that what I am watching is trying to affect it and that whatever I watch must be refuted from influencing me. I’ve been very successful most of my life due to my commitment. But just last week I found myself whispering to myself, my inner voice that is, telling me that it would be best if I killed myself and that white people really are evil and need to be exterminated.
    Now at that instant, I snapped my head up and screamed at myself. My eyes were bulging in disbelief, and I snarled at those slimy motherfucking kike scumbags for successfully penetrating the back of my goddamn brain. I got wicked fucking angry and vowed to purge such thoughts from my head. I’ve never in my life been able to be hypnotized ; it’s been tried more than once on me and it’s failed every time. So my conclusion is that the technology of subliminal art has made serious advances that no one knows about. They are breaking into our goddamn brains like never before. We must not allow it !!!!!!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. Get the fuck out !!
    You remember Dirty Harry 2, what was it called “Magnum Force ?” Remember those rogue cops who started taking matters into their own hands and started killing people who escaped the justice system ? I know I sound nuts, but this is what we need in America to scare the living piss out of those kike motherfuckers. We need assassination squads who can kill and not get caught. If we start taking down kikes, they will go absolutely apeshit and start leaving the country. I know, crazy, right ?

Fucken ass-clown rat bastards.
    Them and their precious IsraHell.
    God, I’d like to NUKE that entire fucking place.

I have to look back and say that was one of the most amazing comments of the day by Karen. Eliminate the comment section and this would be the best website ever. Right you are Karen but I truly believe that is the most stupidest comment ever posted on a website in my whole 55 years of living.
    ————————————————–
    Karen says:

June 3, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Great article but I’m curious, what was Father Browns’ reply?

Probably one of the worsted comments ever made on the internet. I get home after a night out and my wife asks me to let her smell my fingers. Good thing we didn’t have a dog back then he would have alereted immidiatly. That don’t smell like me I say I know it smells a whole lot better kind of rosy like don’t you think? So that’s when she bashed me in the head and put two eyeballs on the right and a glass one on the left. But still when I pull out the switch all three of them come on.

26. putnamvt says:

Re: “Boolahman” (sp)(Bent on distracting people). Out-arguing a troll is an oxymoron, as trolls do not argue, they merely seek to incite and to derail discussion threads, creating pages of nonsensical replies.

27. Matt says:

Trump has to consider his own Jew daughter his enemy.

Luke 14:26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.

28. putnamvt says:

Espionage seems to be in the blood of Jews. When it comes to spying against America, the question isn’t “how many spies have been Jews?,” the question is instead, “how many spies haven’t been Jews?”

29. putnamvt says:

It gets tiresome after a while listening to people tell us that there are good jews and bad jews. The jews have had their chances a thousand times and they have always blown it. They are all poison and they are our eternal enemy no matter which .

30. putnamvt says:

Matt – Hint : The Jews have been wrecking nations and behaving badly since before Biblical times .

31. putnamvt says:

USA Whites can be gullible. A few well placed trolls and gatekeepers are all it takes to neutralize effective leadership and activism. Whites fall for it over and over.

32. Matt says:

putnamvt,

Yes. Mel Gibson spoke the truth and then cowered, having much to loose. God’s word speaks the whole truth. Rev. 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people, of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

33. putnamvt says:

“loose” is to “lose” as “hole” is to “whole”

34. Red Pill says:

DOES THIS PISS YOU OFF LIKE IT DID ME? ……… (1.23)

Alan Dershowitz: “Jews Shouldn’t Apologize for Controlling the Media & Their Power”

Alan Dershowitz, a prominent lawyer, jurist, and author in the US, explains at a conference of the Jewish-Zionist organization StandWithUs why Jews should not apologize for being so rich, controlling the media or influencing public debate.

if there ever was a reason to hate, this is it.

35. Banjo_Billy says:

BuelahMan, why say such wrong things? It is a mark of the Hasbarats to trash white folks, slander our leaders and to confuse issues. Why are you using their methods? I wonder.

Jesus and Hitler Told the Truth about the Jews; the Jews are Devils — Real Ones!

36. Banjo_Billy says:

Red Pill, EVERYTHING the Jews say, is a lie.

Alan Dershowitz is a lying Jew lawyer. To apologize for being devils, liars, deceivers, hypocrites, traitors and murderers, the Jews will never do since that admits to their crimes. And when they admit to their crimes, they can be punished. So, they claim to always be innocent of their crimes.

There is no such thing as a “good Jew”:

37. Erik Snohdin says:

Hey Banjo_Billy !!
    Just sayin’ Hi, Bro !!
    Read your entire website from one end to the other.
    Damn motivating shit !! And 100% true.

Hope you are well, man.
    Erik

38. Denny says:

The greatest threat to America is not China or Russia or Muslims, it’s the greatest enemy are nation has ever faced, it’s the enemy within our nation, the Jew.

39. Denny… It is reminiscent of the famous Barbarians at the Gates synopsis…

The barbarians are NOT at the gates trying to get in, but are already in the gates doing the damage on the inside… And those barbarians are of course the Jews!

40. Karen says:

ProtocolsRtrue, I’m too old for you and married, and I suspect you’re too sensitive, as I was not referring to you as a “stinky” poster. Most of your posts are pretty good, but then who am I too judge, I’ve contributed my share of shit posts on a bad day. I don’t drink tea, moved to small town Canada several years ago and if the revolution ever begins the first places I’d dynamite would be the Starbucks.

41. Karen says:

Like that reply ProtocalsRtrue? Get rid of the comments and the treasure trove of information under the heading would be believable, otherwise no one one will buy it. That’s the game. Thing is, you’re trying too hard, especially Northerntruthseeker. Jews, like all narcissists, underestimate their opponents.

42. Johnny Taurus says:

“Every Jew a king, every Christian a slave.
    Our ultimate goal is the awakening of the Third World War.
    This war will end our struggle against the Gentiles for all time.
    Then our race will rule undisputed over the earth.”

Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich
    January 12, 1952Rabbis meeting in Budapest

“We will push the Christians into a war,
    by exploit their stupidity, ignorance
    and national vanity”.

Rabbi Reich Horn in Le Contemporain

SATANIC VERSES OF THE JEWISH TALMUD

“Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15) “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)

“All children of the – ‘goyim’ – (Gentiles), are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a) Yashu’ (derogatory for Jesus’) is in Hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)

“She who was the descendant of princes and governors (the virgin Mary) played the harlot with carpenters.” (Sanhedrin 106a) “Christians who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.” (Rosh Hashanah 17a)

“Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.”(Abodah Zarah 36b) “Yashu (Jesus) was cut off from the jewish people for his wickedness and refused to repent.” (Sotah 47a)

“If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)’Yashu’ is an acronym for the jewish curse, ‘May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.’

“Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)

“Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.”(Shabbath 104b, Hebrew Edition only) “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)

“When it comes to a Gentile in peace times – one may harm him indirectly – for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.”

Jesus was sexually immoral and worshipped a brick.” (Sanhedrin 107b) “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a) “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b) What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

43. Morris Deeds says:

“Then they came for … me?” The SJW Frankenstein monster turns against its creator
    by Marcus Alethia, Ph.D.

It is fascinating to watch the battle lines continually forming and reforming on America’s college campuses. At the moment, all eyes are on Evergreen State — one of, if not the most liberal publicly funded colleges in the US. Located an hour’s drive from Tacoma, it is a small state-funded school, with a majority White student body though a sizeable minority of students of color (29% in 2016).

On campuses across the country, the last few years have seen repeated incidents in which minority students seem impelled, whether by their professors or for psychological or other reasons, to protest non-existent hate crimes or the most insignificant of perceived slights, public speakers they don’t like. Vigilante mobs use threats, non-violent and violent protests to wrest concessions from the craven administrators who oversee our nation’s universities.

At Evergreen, the spark that set off the recent turmoil was an announced “Day of Absence” in which White students and campus members were told to not come to campus so that students of color would have a day free from their oppressive presence. Evergreen State biology professor Bret Weinstein had concerns with this plan, writing that it seemed, well, somewhat racist.

More below:

44. Morris Deeds says:

Professor objects to no white people on campus demand :
    Although a Jew, he calls this out for what it is, Minority racism!

45. Morris Deeds says:

Vladimir Putin to Megyn Kelly: Think!

By Jonas E. Alexis on June 2, 2017:

Putin to Kelly: “Look at your colleagues, what they are doing here [in Russia]. They are all over our domestic policy, they’re sitting on our head, dangling their feet and chewing a bubble gum. Entertaining themselves. It’s a systematic, rude and absolutely unceremonious interference in our domestic policies that lasts for many years, also at a diplomatic level.”
    “So, you want a genuine and honest dialogue, Mrs. Kelly?”
    …by Jonas E. Alexis

Megyn Kelly is back on the news media. She has recently done an exclusive interview with Vladimir Putin, but she should have done a little homework first. She should have reviewed the Fareed Zakaria and Charlie Rose interviews very carefully before she proceeded to challenge Putin.

It seems that Kelly hasn’t realized that Vladimir Putin is intellectually savvy and politically prudent. She doesn’t seem to get the idea that Putin is not a carbon-copy of the unpredictable Donald Trump, the guy who can say one thing today and change his mind completely the next day.

Kelly, as a New World Order agent, was regurgitating what the political mafia had desperately tried to articulate: Russia hacked the DNC and is therefore a threat to America. Kelly mentioned things like IP addresses, which she alleged were linked to Russia. Putin responded:

More below:

@ Karen. Thanks for getting back to me. There are plenty of comments I wish I could pull back after the fact. Especially the foul and vulgar ones. It’s called attention getting. Not to me personally of course I’ve had enough already but to this website because there IS a lot of good information and comments posted here. So don’t take anything personal. The truth is… I am scared. Not for me so much I’m in the latter half of my life. But I do have children and a Granddaughter. I’m scared for their future and the future of my country and the whole world. Having read it and learned it I cannot unlearn it. And felt a sense of duty to speak out about it. Defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic. The jews are both and especially the ones inside the beltway and in jew york shitty. I’ve been studying the jewish question for a long time. And the protocols DO align with both history and the present day. God gave me a pretty good grasp of reading and comprehension, and I can only take the jews at their own words for what they have said in the protocols and the talmud. And in their own documented speeches. Believe me I WANT to be wrong on this subject, because the outcome is fine and dandy for jewish people but extremely grim for everybody else. I consider it should be a matter of grave concern to ALL gentiles and especially Christians. At least get more people to wake up from the brainwashing and take an objective look at the information and decide for themselves. If you bring up the subject to somebody face-to-face chances are good you will soon be out of a job and they will avoid talking to you at all in the future. The racist white supremacist bigoted Nazi accusations. The truth is the protocols and talmud ARE racist supremacist hate speech writings. jewish supremacy against Gentiles and especially Christians. I’m not alone on this. A lot better men than I am have come to the same conclusions throughout the centuries. The nation wreckers didn’t get kicked out of 100 countries throughout history without good reasons.

Case in point today in history. It didn’t take long into his first term for Roosevelt from a rich jew york banking family to make the executive order for all persons to turn in their gold coins and bullion and gold certificates to the privately owned jew federal reserve bank.
    ———————————————————————–
    1933. FDR takes United States off gold standard

On June 5, 1933, the United States went off the gold standard, a monetary system in which currency is backed by gold, when Congress enacted a joint resolution nullifying the right of creditors to demand payment in gold. The United States had been on a gold standard since 1879, except for an embargo on gold exports during World War I, but bank failures during the Great Depression of the 1930s frightened the public into hoarding gold, making the policy untenable.

Soon after taking office in March 1933, Roosevelt declared a nationwide bank moratorium in order to prevent a run on the banks by consumers lacking confidence in the economy. He also forbade banks to pay out gold or to export it. According to Keynesian economic theory, one of the best ways to fight off an economic downturn is to inflate the money supply. And increasing the amount of gold held by the Federal Reserve would in turn increase its power to inflate the money supply. Facing similar pressures, Britain had dropped the gold standard in 1931, and Roosevelt had taken note.

On April 5, 1933, Roosevelt ordered all gold coins and gold certificates in denominations of more than $100 turned in for other money. It required all persons to deliver all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates owned by them to the Federal Reserve by May 1 for the set price of $20.67 per ounce. By May 10, the government had taken in $300 million of gold coin and $470 million of gold certificates. Two months later, a joint resolution of Congress abrogated the gold clauses in many public and private obligations that required the debtor to repay the creditor in gold dollars of the same weight and fineness as those borrowed. In 1934, the government price of gold was increased to $35 per ounce, effectively increasing the gold on the Federal Reserve’s balance sheets by 69 percent. This increase in assets allowed the Federal Reserve to further inflate the money supply.
    ————————————————————————————–
    And from protocol #3. Of course the jewish worship of gold and money is mentioned often th

JEWS WILL BE SAFE

11. THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

12. “OURS” THEY WILL NOT TOUCH, BECAUSE THE MOMENT OF ATTACK WILL BE KNOWN TO US AND WE SHALL TAKE MEASURES TO PROTECT OUR OWN.

…throughout the protocols. The cat stepped on my mouse at the wrong time. That is kind of funny too but true.

49. Morris Deeds says:

London Attack: Mossad-led ISIS Again Targeted the UK

By GPD on June 5, 2017

Seven people were killed and 48 persons injured in the terror attack on London Bridge and at the adjacent Borough Market on Saturday (June3, 2017).

According to the British police and media, a van driving at high speed mowed down pedestrians on London Bridge before the occupants got out and began stabbing patrons at nearby bars and restaurants at the adjacent Borough Market. Armed officers responded very quickly, confronting three male terrorists who were killed in Borough Market.

The terror attacks came days before a general election and two weeks after 22 people were killed when a suicide bomber targeted an Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester. It was the third terrorist attack to strike the Great Britain, this year, after a man drove a car into pedestrian on Westminister Bridge in March.

British Prime Minister Theresa May said that authorities were dealing with a “terrible incident” and London’s Metropolitan Police Service said incidents at London Bridge and nearby Borough Market were being treated as terrorism.”

Mrs May also added that the internet provided a “safe space” for extremists to spread their creed and plan attacks, and said it was time to “regulate cyberspace” through the sort of agreements she reached at the G7 summit in Italy last week, when leaders agreed to pile pressure on social media companies to block extremist material.

After the London attack, again, major parties of the Britain, temporarily, suspended the national election campaigning for the general elections which would be held on June 8, this year.

Regarding London attack, Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour Party said that Prime Minister May should resign—three days “before polling day may not seem particularly realistic. Corbyn also said, “The election might be a better way of removing her.”

Again, it is notable that at least 22 people were killed in a terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester on May 22, 2017.

In France how it aided Rothschild Puppet Macron:

In fact, terror attack at Champs-Elysees-Paris’s boulevard was arranged by the Israeli secret agency Mossad with the assistance of the ISIS to ensure the victory of Macron in the French presidential elections. The pro-Israeli, the then French president-elect Emmanuel Macron who was having connections with Tel Aviv in the past will maintain the US-led status quo in the world and will further advance the Israeli agenda against Russia, China, Syria, Pakistan etc, and the Muslims, while further advancing the international forces of globalization, controlled by the wealthy Jews and the elite class at the cost of small countries and the poor class.

More below:

50. Morris Deeds says:

Putin: The fate of Assad belongs to the Syrian people, not to NWO agents and warmongers

By Jonas E. Alexis on June 5, 2017

Putin: “If chemical weapons were used by President al-Assad’s official agencies, modern verification equipment would certainly find traces of this at the airfield. For certain. These traces would be found in the aircraft and at the airfield. However, everyone refused to conduct such an inspection.”

Putin has been true to his word with respect to Syria, while Trump has been embracing the Neocon ideology:

People can have genuine and honest disagreement with what Vladimir Putin is doing in Syria and elsewhere, but there is one thing that is quite undeniable: Putin’s moral and political position cannot be refuted by New World Order agents and warmongers. It’s just that simple. One reason is that his position are within the bound of reason and common sense.

More below:

51. Morris Deeds says:

White Christians and White Middle-class got this Judas-goat Benedict Orange
    elected, he shows us here, where his loyalty is at:

52. Erik Snohdin says:

Morris :
    I know how bad that picture looks. I FEEL it too, but somehow, and don’t ask me how, I just know that Trump is smarter than that. What I’m worried about is whether Donald knows as much as WE do about just how wretched and evil those filthy slimy motherfucking kikes really are. If he doesn’t, he’s already getting a damn bitter taste in his mouth from the jew press and the Soros-funded protestors. I trust Donald has the intuition to put 2 and 2 together. I’m givin’ this guy a chance before I denounce him. We all have to remember how badly we’ve been stung by the Clinton/Bush/OBummer eras and so our hopes and expectations are VERY high right now, so at the sight of any first indignation by Trump, we pounce on him, but give the man a chance. He is trying like a motherfucker to straighten out the biggest goddamn mess IN HISTORY. This country has been under attack by Jew SCUM for 45yrs now. You can’t expect Donald to just walk in and wave a magic wand and make it all better. It’s gonna take time. Just like those fat girls I see in my gym who let their bodies go for 10 yrs straight and think that in one month before bikini season, they are gonna take off all that fat and look sizzling hot ; NOT HAPPENIN’. Shit takes time. What I’m hoping is that Donald is treating Israel like the ally we have made that misbegotten shithole and that is ALL he is doing. Yah, I know, I’m probably wrong, but I do have hope in this man. What I do know is that the more the kike assfucks attack him in the media, the more it means he is succeeding and driving them insane !! Let’s give the Donald some more time !! In the meantime, hold onto your anger, cause when it comes time to drag these assfucking backstabbing genocidal scumtards into the streets and slaughter them in front of the world, we’re gonna need our anger !

53. Karen says:

ProtocolsRtrue, you’re right to be scared for your young ones. The world has become cold, ugly and insane. There’s no respect for life. I spent some time on you tube watching animal abuse in China and became sick. Don’t know why I do it, would be less disturbing to turn off news, internet, etc. and live like a monk (monkess?) navel gazing. It’s no wonder people join weird cults, drink and do drugs, anything for relief from this horribleness that’s looming over us like a dark cloud. Take care

54. dick fuld says:

jews use the jew-controlled mass media as a platform to monger
    their evil (protocols, talmud, kol nidre) and usury. really.

russian spies run america? tee hee. the spies were & are ALL JEWS
    from the rosenbergs, greenglass,cohen, fuchs, oppenheimer, lewis,
    pollard (unbelievably let out of jail by jewbombya) to the thousands
    of al kidon jew spies & terrorists infesting the americas (911
    implosions). all jews are sayanim.

continual jew lies.

55. Yes, they sicked Jonathan Pollard on us. They sicked Julius & Ethel Rosenberg on America. They pulled a red revolution in Russia circa 1917. The Mossad sunk the U.S.S. LIBERTY and tried blaming it on Egypt to make America go to war as Israel’s Kabbalistic Golem just like on Sept 11 at the pentagon and WTC. Its what they do.

56. Allen Black says:

The old and New Testament are not about Jews, nor blacks. Nor is the translation from Greek to English done correctly, and this was intentional. “Israel” was the name given to the people of God, his children of light, and that name was taken away, along with their identity, and they were renamed “Christians” instead. The bible is clear on this. But “Judea Christian” bought and paid for lying preachers will NEVER tell you this. God considers himself “married” to Israel. And so his people are called “The bride of Christ”. Christ was NOT a Jew, and the bible is clear on that AND clear on how he felt about the jew, who are actually the seed of Cain.
    It is no secret, that Jews and the Ruling elite, as well as most minorities, HATE, and I mean really hate to the point of Genocide, white people.

Sorry its so long, but once people know THIS everything that has and will happen will come into focus

Only whites Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Scandinavian, Germanic, and kindred people have fulfilled all promises and prophecies regarding the 10 Lost tribes of Israel.

their is even a prophecy of a genocide agenda implemented through replacement and race mixing (See the flood of the dragon prophecy starting in Rev. 12)

1) Israel was to become a great nation and a company of great nations.(Genesis 12:2; 18:18, 17:4; 35:11; 48:19) This one couldn’t be any more obvious. White Europeans fulfilled the promise given that after 2534 years from Assyrian captivity in 758 BC, the nation of God would be born in a day (1776 adds up to the year!) which was the Christian nation of America. This is one of few prophecies which one can calculate to a precise date. Blacks have never produced a single great nation much less a company of nations. And the Jewish “State of Israel” was only possible with the support of white nations. Who is blessing whom, here? In fact, Jews have actually fulfilled the legacy of Cain in being vagabonds and wanderers (Gen 4:12)

2) Israel to keep the gates and ports of enemies ( Genesis 22:17,Joshua 21:43-45:) This is something ALL white nations have done for 100s of years, and that is to set up military bases and embassies among enemies and potential enemies to keep them in check, whereas this is not done in return to the same degree.

3) Israel were to be seafarers, explorers, and colonizers (Genesis 28:14; 49:13; Numbers 24:7; Deuteronomy 33:19; Judges 5:17; Psalms 2:8; 89:25) Talk about willful denial and willful ignorance. This is one of the historical events they curse at whites for having done, and make no secret that they think European colonialism and exploration was, in thier eyes, evil. Yet its one of the primary prophecies concerning the lost tribes. Then the Jews or blacks will claim to be these lost tribes in the same breath.

4) Israel were to be a blessing to all families (nations) of the earth (Genesis 12:3; 18:18; 28:14; Isaiah 27:6) Make a list of contributions to the world in inovation, inventions, ect. Then, by race, go without thier contributions for a single week. When you get to white Europeans, and have to give up everything from refrigeration to electricity, cars to computers, you will get this one. And thats not even touching on the many roads, hospitals, foriegn aide (which wouldnt even be a thing if not for whites) and so forth whites have contributed to third world nations. If we are going to be honest, one must admit that the white race has done more for other races, then any three races combined. EVEN going so far, as to admit others into our ethnic nations and allowed them votes, authority positions, and even passed laws AGAINST our own peoples interests to help lift up others. Whites participated the least of all races in slavery, and were for a while the first and only ones to fight for its abolishment.

5) Israel were to amass wealth and success as Farmers (Genesis 27:28; Deuteronomy 28:11; Deuteronomy 33:13, 14, 28) This is especially true of American and Canadian white farmers. Blacks were only farmers by force for a time, as the starving masses in Africa can attest to. Jews have always been known through history as bankers and merchants. Its also worth mentioning that the word for whites in Africa is “Boer” which means farmer.

6) Israel was to be God’s witness and carry the word of God to all the world (Isaiah 43:10-12, 21; 59:21; Matthew 28:19-20).For hundreds of years it was white Europeans who spread Gods word across the Earth, mostly through Bible societies, which printed the word in 100s of languages. And all early missionary work, and even now 95% of missionary work to other countries has been carried forth by the white race.

7) Israel was to be God’s “battle-axe” and an undefeatable military power (Numbers 24:8; Jeremiah 51:20-23; Isaiah 54:15-17; Micah 5:8-9). You always hear about how the evil white man conquered this or that. When this is straight from Israelite prophecy that Gods people would be the ones who conquered the heathen and dominated the earth. In Genesis 1:28 God stated that his people would subdue and conquer the heathen. Also, it was whites who stopped Attilla the Hun when no one else could, white Crusaders who stopped the evil spread of Islam, and most other such wars were won by Gods battle ax.

8) The descendants of Israel were to be multiplied exceedingly (Genesis 13:16; 15:5; 17:2; 22:17; 24:60; 26:4; 28:14; 32:12). This promise most assuredly excludes the “Jews” as being God’s Chosen People. While the Black race with 1.3 billion people, the Chinese with nearly two billion, and White race with 900 million are all great in number, the Jews at only 18 million are not. When this promise was repeated in the 8th century B.C. (Hosea 1:10) the nation of Israel was already very nearly 18 million. Either God has failed in His promise or today’s preachers are liars regarding the Jews. Also, the fossil record shows OTHER races have been around AT LEAST 100,000 years, but whites are a very new race at only 7000 BC or so, so to be up in population with the OTHER older races, fulfills this like no other race could.

9) Israel to be the first among the nations. (Gen. 27:29; 28:13; Jer. 31:7.) The way blacks complain that white nations (or “white supremacy”) rules the world, or that America is the leading nation, as was Britian previously, makes this one a bit ironic and kind of funny when you think about it…

10) Israel’s new home country to be north-west of the country they were driven from (Israel). Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18.) Europe is what you find North west of Israel.

11) Israel to colonize the desolate place of the earth. (Isa. 35:1; 43:19, 20; 49:8; 54:3; 58:11, 12.) Nobody would have ever thought to build great civilizations in places like Alaska, Norway, Siberia, Australia and other “desolate” places that are now part of modern civilization.

12) Israel was to be blind to its identity and be called by a new name and not known as Israel (Isaiah 62:2; 65:15; Hosea 1:9-10; Romans 11:25). God stated he would put his name on Israel (Numbers 6:27) And through the Messiah would be known as “Christians”(Acts 11:26). God also says his children are called by his name, which could only mean Christians. Very revealing, when you know that for 2000 years ONLY WHITE NATIONS were called Christiandom by the world, and this only changed in the last 100 years or so due to Zionist church influence.

Song of Solomon 5: 10
    My beloved is white and ruddy, chief of 10,000

Lamentations 4:7
    Her Nazarites were purer then snow, and WHITER then milk, they were more ruddy in body then ruby’s, and their polishings (shares a translated word for “eyes”) were of sapphire.

Rev. 1:14-15 (Describing Christ as John saw him)
    His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow… and his eyes were as flames of fire. And his feet were as fine brass, as if burnt in a furnace.

1) It says head AND hair, not hair on head.
    2) Why would a man in his 30s be described as having “white” hair? There was no such word as BLONDE yet.
    3) Eyes of fire= Blue eyes. Not only is the color of flame blue, but flame has been used often to describe blue eyed people (smoldering blue eyes, for example)
    4) People think that “feet like brass” means he was brown or coppery, but NOTE what it says! When fine brass is burnt in a furnace it becomes white hot. When it cools it remains white with a golden hint to it.
    5) White like wool, as white as snow. This is clearly trying to emphasis color by giving dual examples. Its poetic context, not descriptive of texture.

White people didn’t “steal” the bible from the sub-Saharin Africans, nor did we adopt it from jews, who were constantly kicked out of Europe and were vagabonds and wanderers until the slave trade made them wealthy and powerful. Whites embraced Christianity FIRST because it was OUR religion.

“Christ is our King, and Christianity is our race which you knew once as Israel”- Justin Martyr, 100-160 AD, from Paragraphs of Trypho chapter 135.

So if the jews are not who they say they are, then who are they? Do THEY know?

Of course they do.

“EDOM IS MODERN JEWRY.” The Jewish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41.

“It is incorrect to call any Jew an Israelite, nor any modern Jew “Hebrew” despite what we must let the world think”. 1980, Jewish Almanac pg 3.

As for multiculturalism, first you must know, God was clear on the very first page of genesis that EACH should produce ONLY AFTER ITS KIND. So all men did NOT come from Adam. Also, the Greek word used ONLY in the genesis story for day was “Hepu” and this is because it has a dual meaning with another word…Aeon. God created the world in 7 AEONS, which is 7 Billion years. The story of genesis had to be shortened so they could later “debunk it” AND tell everyone that they all came from Adam, when only whites really do.

That being said, I bet you never heard any Judea Christian pastor read THIS to you…

**Ezekial 6-7
    And thou shalt say to the rebellious, even to the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord God; O ye house of Israel, let it suffice you of all your abominations,
    7 In that ye have brought into my sanctuary strangers and foreigners , uncircumcised in heart, and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in my sanctuary, to pollute it, even my house, when ye offer my bread, the fat and the blood, and they have broken my covenant because of all your abominations.**

The fat of the land, and the blood of Christ (redemption) were NOT meant for us to give to those outside our people!

The founding fathers knew all of this…As did the Crusaders. The prophecy of the falling away from the truth, these imposters, the flooding of mass migration into our lands, and this attempt at race mixing to destroy us is ALL in prophecy.

Take the mass immigration….

Revelation 12:15
    15Then from the mouth of the serpent spewed water like a river to overtake the woman and sweep her away in the torrent.

Revelation 17 15
    Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.

Who is the prostitute? Judea Christians, sadly. When the bride of Christ turn from God to serve those of the Babylonian Talmud, God divorces them, and they are the WHORE of BABYLON. Cloaked in red (Jewish communism/Marxism) and drinking from the goblet of filth that was our reward from the disgusting sons of Cain.

And some say “But Jews are in the holy land of Israel doesn’t that prove what they claim?”

No. Because the bible says there would be a NEW Jerusalem, as his people were driven from the old.

Zecheriah 2: 4-5, describes Jer USA lem, like this…

And said to him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

TOWN’S without walls? The little terrorist state in the middle east is like 15 miles across.

It also says in prophecy that Gods peoples divorce would only be temporary…That we would turn back to him, and drive these hordes into the east and west sea (another clue).

EVEN our founding fathers knew all this, and Ben Franklin AND George Washington wanted an ETERNAL ban on allowing Jews legal citizenship!

“**I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.”

*“For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some pressing reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.”

“If you do not exclude them from these United States, in our Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.” “If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.”

But there IS a light at the end of the tunnel…

Christ gave us lessons of love for dealing with EACH OTHER. We are NOT supposed to turn the other cheek when heathens and savages plunder us. The demonic Jews have used our compassion as a weapon against us, and we MUST break free of it, and come together to stand for ALL that our forefathers fought and died for.

Now, knowing all of that, and thinking of the Jews stranglehold on the west through fake fiat money this verse becomes very powerful inspiration!

Isaiah 52:2-3
    Shake off your dust; rise up, sit enthroned, Jerusalem. Free yourself from the chains on your neck, Daughter Zion, now a captive. For this is what the LORD says: “You were sold for nothing, and without money you will be redeemed.”

It IS important to stand against the fraud church…The lukewarm whore of Babylon…But the WORST thing we can do as a people, is turn on Christ God. He was NOT a Jew. He came as one of our people, and only FOR our people, and he SAID so.

Matthew 15:24 24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

And when we do, God will lift our valor and courage once more, to finally destroy this evil that our ancestors made the grave mistake of sparing in disobeying God. The Jews and their pet Negro are NOT natural to creation. Jews are from Lucifer seducing a curious and innocent but gullible Eve to breed Adams bloodline out (and NOT a talking snake and magic tree like the lying Jews spread) And the reason they kept back the book of Enoch for as long as they could, even though Christ quoted it, is because the story was about a plot to breed white people out by race mixing in Noah’s time, which was the point of the flood…To destroy those half breeds who weren’t supposed to be. One or two is one thing…But Noah was spared because he was the last family still “Perfect in his generations”. And they are doing this AGAIN. As that book starts out by saying “This book is a history, and a WARNING for the last generations to come!

Knowing the truth of ALL of this, will bring you back to Christ, and lift the fog from the lies in this world in ways you cant begin to imagine…And If even ONE of our people reconnects with his people, his destiny, and his creator after reading all this in a newfound passion, then it will have been worth it to write up. But I pray many do. It REALLY IS us against the world, in a fishbowl full of monsters.

God bless.

• Allen Black says:

(EDIT)
      I meant to put the whole quote, and noticed that I didn’t copy and paste it in total, so here it is….Sorry about that…

“Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatic and do not share in our blood or histories even though some may blend in, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American’s, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatic, and are not of our destiny now that the ancient promise has come to pass. They are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention now, and in the generations to come.”**
      Ben Franklin, 1789

• Daniel says:

ChristGod called the stubborn denying jew ( aka…pharasees ) then and now the children of satan….aka….” canaanites ” and they were from the serpent their father from the Garden of Eden and the deny him because he not their father and seek to kill him. ChristyGod told them they will do the actions of their father Satan because he is a lier and the FATHER OF IT. We have them here amongst us TODAY. They are your Anti-American attitude peoples belonging to the party/forces opposite OF THE WHITE MAN who are your majority niggers/non-white spoiled heathens un-appreciative heathen begging annoying VEXING negros and non-white third world anti Americans and their jew leaders/supporters. Non-whites and niggers don’t come to America to get along, they come to disagree and join opposition forces against the white mans will to live and exist.

There, above from ChristGods description, we just found ourselves the modern day Christ Denying Liberal oriented twisted on American values, AND THE LIEYNG CONSTANTLY JEW AND THEIR LIEG DOG JEW INFESTED MEDIA….JEW OWNERSHIP AND CENSORING/MONITORING DUE TO THEIR NOSENESS IN EVERYONE’s AFFAIRS, ANTI-WHITE, ANTI-BIBLE AGENDA.

57. J.R. says:

Sounds like you’re getting serious dude… you say “Edom IS modern Jewry”… but really, Edom is IN modern Jewry…

“from then on [Edomites] constituted a part of the jewish people, Herod being one of their descendants”, The Standard Jewish Encyclopedia, 1966 Doubleday & Company, Inc , Garden City, New York, Pg. 592.

· why does the jewish encyclopedia mention that “edom is in modern jewry”? that is their own writings not the klan! why the kkk reference and where is your proof? “EDOM IS IN MODERN JEWRY.” The Jewish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41.

· the [non-Israelite] Edomites became a section of the Jewish people. “EDOM,” Encyclopaedia Judaica (Jerusalem, Israel: Encyclopaedia Judaica Company, 1971) Vol. 6, p. 378

· They [the non-Israelite Edomites] were then incorporated with the Jewish nation…. “EDOM, IDUMEA,” The Jewish Encyclopedia (New York & London: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1904) Vol. V, p. 41

· …from then on they [the non-Israelite Edomites] constituted a part of the Jewish people, Herod [King of Judea] being one of their descendants. “EDOM (Idumea),” The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1977) p. 589

· …they [the Edomites] were hereafter no other than [non-Israelite] Jews. Flavius Josephus, The Antiquities of the Jews (Grand Rapids, MI: Dregel Publications, 1960) Book XIII, Chapter IX, Verse 1, p. 279…