Figuring Out The Big Scam Against Whites

By Phillip Marlowe

Years ago, my father was big into the new desktop computer “revolution.” They had this piece of software called “VisiCalc” — a spreadsheet program that allowed him to do this one complicated math problem for his business quickly. One day he went to a sales conference for “Revelation,” a big time SQL relational database program. Happily, he won a multi-user core copy of the very expensive (at the time) software package as the big door prize for attending.

He was stoked and put it to good use in his business. One of the things the software allowed was writing extensions, sometimes called “applets,” that attached themselves to the main core to let him run specialized reporting for his clients. Now you might not think a lot about this kind of thing these days, but at the time this was really, really big for a small business. It basically brought expensive IT power down to small operations.

I used to help dad out on a few things, but wasn’t any kind of code wizard. Sure, I could write primitive basic programs and help with a few complicated math equations for the cells in his spreadsheets. I could also install hardware and software and figure out “what went wrong.” Over the years, I met a few blacks who did piddly crap like this and they always acted like they were such big African geniuses of technology. I just smiled. All they really did was click on a few buttons on the screen and follow instructions. Like little children, blacks are so full of themselves.

To write applets my dad hired this big nerdsky White guy to write the code. One day, we were just sitting around shooting the breeze and he tells me about writing an applet for the State Police. They (including local police departments) were using the same relational database as my father for keeping track of crimes and criminals. You kind of, sort of, have to have race description fields so the “thin blue line” knows who to look for. Liberal “PC” nonsense just doesn’t cut the mustard when the rubber meets the road.

This was at a time when 20 MEGAbyte hard drives cost a small fortune and communication was via primitive “dial-up” 3600 baud modems, with basic AOL email functions (I had the second address using my common name). It was only a few years or so after the hit movie “WarGames” with cutesy Jews, Mathew Broderick and Ally Sheedy (she’s Jewish on her mother’s side just like Mathew, making them both Jewish).

He told me that the state police had to upload special raw data files to the Federal Department of Justice (DOJ) on a yearly basis. As I recall, the variables had to be “tab-deliminated” so their programs in DC could import it. So he wrote the state’s applet to export the data. Not only that, but the DOJ asked them to merge certain data points with others that didn’t make a whole lot of sense to him. Or me, after he told me about it.

I can’t remember all the things he told me, but one thing about it immediately stuck in my craw and made me do some serious checking around. The DOJ in DC wanted Hispanic murder perps merged in with White murder perps, but didn’t stipulate anything special to do with Hispanic victims of crimes. I asked him why would the DOJ want it in that particular way? He said he didn’t know, but would ask around.

I also knew a few people in the State police and asked around myself, including emailing or calling up long distance other people in various states. Yep, the DOJ was making them to do the exact same thing. Weird. I distinctly remember talking over the phone with a guy in a western state and he got a little huffy with me for some reason simply because I asked him why the feds would make them do it that way. But he did verify that was in fact what was going down.

After hearing from many people I came to the conclusion there could be no other logical explanation other than the Fed wanted to lessen the disparity between White and black crime rates for their annual reports — often cited by liberals as the end-all and be-all of facts. You might try to explain to a libtard about data jury-rigging, but they would just look at you with a blank face. “PC” liberals are programmed a lot like a “PC” computer.

It was quite obvious: The federal government wanted to bulk up White perp numbers.

This bull crap was actually happening. I had a long conversation a few years back with the author of the book “The Color of Crime” (I think there’s a PC correct book now out there using the same name to confuse people — look for the AMREN version). I found out the author’s phone number (I have my ways) and called him up long distance about something or other. He seemed OK with gabbing for awhile, so I told him about the data manipulation I had discovered going on with the DOJ annual crime reports. He already knew exactly what I was talking about.

Also, my father’s programmer guy believed the same thing after asking around. He agreed it was way more than just a case of GIGO (garbage in/garbage out) as nerds might explain it. There had to be hidden motives since it was so specific. He told me the request went high up. How high, he couldn’t say. I could tell the whole subject made him nervous.

That only motive could be keeping us Whites stupid before it was too late.

A fairly recent Texas most wanted list. Look closely under each photo for the race of the perp. Except for the Indian and one Hispanic, all of them are listed as “White males.”

The federal crime stats not only included Hispanics of White Spanish heritage, but also “Mestizos” which are a lower class mixed race of Indian and Spanish Whites, including blacks. The former slave population (few in number) eventually mated off with the riff-raff and were subsumed into the Indian populations. You can see the Negroid like hair in the Mexican revolutionary, Emil Zapata. Your Central Americans are mostly Indians (Amerindian as they are called for PC purposes), meaning descendents of Incans and Mayans, etc., etc.

These folks suffer from some seriously wacked superstitions. Weird crap. Plus, they kill each other with machetes at the drop of a sombrero.

And it wasn’t that I had anything at all against White Hispanic people (Spain is Caucasian White). But these lower class Mestizos were definitely crime prone. Think MS-13 and the murderous drug cartels. Bundling in crime stats from these types in with Whites brought up the over-all numbers closer to blacks (but still well beneath black criminality, which has always been off the charts).

Now, you have to understand something: I’ve never been involved in any “White power” or “Neo-Nazi” business. Hell, about the only thing I was interested in was babes. But I did a fair amount of reading for a party animal; even going to libraries regularly, including your larger, older libraries (not neighborhood satellites) to find out-of-date books from the time periods in question. I would get interested in an obscure part of history and research it like crazy before something else came along to catch my intellectual fancy.

I would sometimes come across dusty little books way back in the stacks that had stuff in it completely at odds for what “they” wanted you to believe. Usually, such information was deep inside the book and the only way to find it was reading it or at least skimming all the way through. These nuggets of truth remained hidden simply because the book’s title seemed innocuous enough to the outside world. Later observations proved to me local forces were busy policing the stacks. I noted that sometimes books “disappeared.”

At this point I was having serious suspicions to what “the real deal” was. Maybe my world view was askew. And on purpose by someone. Dots were connecting. Gears were turning.

Eventually, I came to the conclusion Jewish forces were working to subsume the White race into the others — turning us into some sort of dumbed-down mud Mestizo — easily herded, indoctrinated and surveilled by future commie authorities. A slow motion genocide of White people. When I realized this was the over-all long term agenda, everything fit together perfectly.

No, it wasn’t any shadowy myth like the “ILLUMINATI” or some weird, impossible BS. Such a giant effort required numerous policing agents and provocateurs embedded all through-out society, media and big government — all actively working quite on their own without any secret communications from any supposed central headquarters.*

Us Whites represented the only real potential danger to their long-term racial/Talmudic/Marxist goal of controlling the planet. They believed they were the superior ones and “so blessed by God,” even though many Jews I personally knew were greedy little bastards and/or scumbags and homos.

A brainwashing, psyops war was being waged against the White race by a completely self-absorbed and trouble-making bunch — the dirty rotten, backstabbing Jews.

CONTINUES HERE!

*Speaking of which, I was privy during the early, much more hackable days of the world wide web to some of these people’s Internet communications. They are indeed devious creeps. That story may come — or not.

This entry was posted in Waking Up and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

125 Responses to Figuring Out The Big Scam Against Whites

1. Antwon says:

Never underestimate the jews. It’s not called ORGANIZED ‘religion’ for nothing.

2. white strategist says:

Sick of nearly every, attractive, white girl having a pic (or some clip) with a black guy. Hey, just don’t call me racist, right?!

3. Nationalist says:

Yes there is a war on Whites and few White people are doing anything about it. As I write this I am watching the local 5 P.M. news and watching a report how our city paid less money for police overtime for May Day protests than last year – about $600,000. This amount is spent every year for the retard Communists who like to protest because we don’t have enough liberalism, if you can believe that. Our country is being strangled to death and it won’t take much more before our economy is wiped out by losers trying to get their hands on money that belongs to someone else. White liberals need to wake up to reality otherwise we are going to end up living in a sewer of a nation.

4. Morris Deeds says:

Ontario Passes Bill Allowing Government To Remove Children From Christian Parents

“A grave threat to Christians”
    CN Paul Bois
    June 2, 2017

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau below:

Canada’s Ontario has passed a bill that critics say will give the state power to remove children from families that oppose the gender ideology agender or LGBTQURCRAZY.

Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 by a vote of 63 to 23 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

Bill 89, or the Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act, 2017, repeals and replaces the former Child and Family Services Act that governs child protection services, and adoption and foster care services.

It adds “gender identity” and “gender expression” as factors to be considered “in the best interests of the child.”

At the same time, it deletes the religious faith in which the parents are raising the child as a factor to be considered, and mandates child protection services consider only the child’s own “creed” or “religion” when assessing the best interests of the child.

“With the passage of Bill 89, we’ve entered an era of totalitarian power by the state, such as never witnessed before in Canada’s history,” says Jack Fonseca, senior political strategist for Campaign Life Coalition. “Make no mistake, Bill 89 is a grave threat to Christians and all people of faith who have children, or who hope to grow their family through adoption.”

“Disappointed as I am with this result, I am not surprised,” commented Tanya Granic Allen, president of Parents As First Educators (PAFE). “The Kathleen Wynne Liberals have for years been pursuing their anti-parent and anti-family agenda and Bill 89 is the latest installment.”

Though conservative MPPs present opposed the bill, their votes could not outweigh the 63 to 23 margin. Those who voted June 1 against Bill 89 included Monte McNaughton, Jeff Yurek, Bob Bailey, Gila Martow, Todd Smith, Michael Harris, and Steve Clark.

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau has endorsed a radical pro-LGBT and transgender agenda throughout his tenure, becoming the first Canadian PM in history to march in a gay pride parade.

5. Morris Deeds says:

“A grave threat to Christians”
    CN Paul Bois
    June 2, 2017

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau below:

6. Morris Deeds says:

Antwon says:
    June 5, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Never underestimate the jews. It’s not called ORGANIZED ‘religion’ for nothing.

Read the guy’s comment Antwon: it doesn’t say anything about Muslim parents
    or Jewish parents, whom reject Gay Unions, in fact they’re ILLEGAL in Israel
    man and man or women and women being married, just “Christian children
    willbe removed from their homes!”

Larry Chambers · Albany Technical College
    “Bill 89 is a grave threat to Christians all people of faith who have children.” Not entirely true since they only mention Christians. Notice, not one word is said of the Muslim religion. How is it people can come from across the world, settle into your country and your government gives them first place and all else over you, but demand your tax dollars pay them their bloated wages to grind your face in the dirt for people that even want them dead? The Church is giong to have to wake up and get with the program. Our laxing is the cause of this.

7. Morris Deeds says:

Art Exhibit: ‘Piss Christ’ To Appear Alongside Portrait Of President Trump

“A fairly brutal culture war.”
    CN Paul Bois
    June 5, 2017

The infamous photo “Piss Christ,” whose title offers exactly what the work entails, will appear alongside a portrait of President Trump at the Station Museum of Contemporary Art in Houston, Texas.

IncogMan – off-topic, but …

Just letting you know I’ve had to use HMA to get here today, so I’m not seeing most graphics and probably no videos. I’ve tried direct IP, but that’s not working either, and I don’t know yet whether I’ll be able to post this.

I don’t know what’s causing the block, but in case it helps, I’m in England, my ISP is BT internet (.com) and The date is June 6th. You were blocked (by my ISP I believe) for some time a few years ago, but since then everything’s been ok – until now.

9. Andrew says:

Old Trumpy sure isn’t doing anything about this. What a bullshit artist, and people fell for it, he’s just bringing in more third world scumbags to rape our country. It’s people like you telling the truth that might save us, I think the shit fight is almost here.

10. Johnny Taurus says:

The devil’s demon Jews by deception make war…..on everyone in the world…..it is their method of operation. These demons manipulate others so as to benefit themselves. All these efforts are aimed at the destruction of the White race because Whites pose the greatest threat to Jews ruling the world. Whites are too intelligent at inventing things to leave alone. Whites are also the most gullible when it comes to believing what they see in print and on the broadcast media. Whites trust such people to be “Honest”. Whites had better start waking up because destruction and death are right outside their doors. Until we rid the world of these demons who call themselves Jews, we and our children are in grave danger.

11. Denny says:

The rotten kike scum started out as a small band of murdering robbers attacking caravans in the desert, than they multiplied by inbreeding which is why their do fucked up mentally and physically. But any way these wandering kikes graduated to sneak attacks on city states, Butchering all the men women and children and even their animals, the Kikes always kept goats with them. Now these kike pricks graduated higher to starting wars. The cock roaches bankers ruined Germany twice and their Bolshevik Jew’s murdered 60 million white Christians in Russia and looted their homes and burned their churches to the ground and looted all the wealth from Russia. These Bolshevik Jew fiend’s in 1920 tried to over run Europe with their Bolshevik troops. The only thing that saved Europe from these jew bastards over running Europe was the Catholic troops of Poland. They saved Europe. There’s nothing good in the jews history. They were always vicious predator’s from day. Their not known for manufacturing or building anything, their only known for starting war. bank fraud and stealing. Even their Hebrew Bible and their scrolls are lies. Just look up the Sumarian texts, the jew kikes stole Genesis, the great flood and everything from the Sumarians, they just changed the names of the people. The 6000 year old text’s are in a British museum. These text’s are 2000 years before there was the first jew robbing caravans in the desert . They stole the 10 commandments from the Egyptian book of the dead and they even coppid the ark of the covinent from the Egyptians . I think it was never made just like hoaxsters. There’s nobody in the world that even likes kikes. The world is complaining about them. You can see what trouble our is in and the world because of them. The leaders of the world has to do something about them. And you can only push people so far before they react.

12. Karen says:

“Self absorbed and trouble making bunch”….that’s it.

13. Karen says:

@ Morris Deeds…a gift from me to you…………https://youtu.be/oYBu_IxX4XE….

14. Red Pill says:

how low will they go?
    what is lower than this?
    Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

THIS QUALIFIES FOR A “BITCH” SLAP

US Amb. to UN Nikki Haley: “UNHRC Should Address Its Chronic Anti-Israel Bias to Stay Credible”

To stay credible? This is a sick joke and deception on so many levels.
    The US Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, stated that the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC) should “address its chronic anti-Israel bias” if it wants to maintain its credibility. The statement was made at the opening session of the Council in Geneva on Tuesday.

15. putnamvt says:

White Americans have been dupes of jew propaganda for a century but more are becoming aware of the problem than ever before. Many controlled media sites now ban comments and everyone knows why. The cat’s out of the bag.

I don’t know how to say this other just let it come out. So the story of the day was a haji pulled out a hammer and a knife and attacked a police officer outside of Notre Dame in France. And guess what he got shot. So here is my answer mail back over there from just the nearest American shitty to my house still 2 hours away. The story first broke said a 2 year old toddler in the public housing project shot and killed his 7 year old sister. I post it now because I aint making this shit up.

No it’s not even the same story of when the section 8 baby daddy accidently shot his seven year old coming home from nigger babysitting taxpayer funded school claimed he thought she was breaking into the house trying to steal his illegal drugs and illegal gun.

So last live report I got was they are still looking for the baby daddy and baby mommy in this case in the public housing project I mean low income housing ape-artments you assholes in England and France and Sweden think you have problems? Guess what? We have 40 million of these homegrown domestic terrorist thug nigger repeat criminal gang bangers drug dealers and sub-human animal uncivilized humans to deal with every day. And the costs and carnage that they impose upon us is simply unsustainable. I mean stealing my payroll taxes for social security and medicare so you can give it to them for welfare and ebt/snap and free housing and free Medicaid/obamacare and free schools and pell grants and free college for niggers that couldn’t spell the word cat if you spotted them the c and the t. (sorry Terry you the man) free sailfones and still be 20 trillion in hard debt and 80 trillion in unfunded lie-abilities. So that’s just Nashville. Send them back a letter that says we had a 2 year old shoot a seven year old so sorry about the rughead attacked the police officer with kitchen knives and a hammer. Did you want to know the total body count and wounded ALL across America from every American shitty this morning?

My advice to you would be to stop feeding them and stop housing them and stop giving them any more free shit and especially stop paying them to have more babies that you know they cannot afford and will not raise right to be civilized human beings. Paying the uns. Unmarried. Uneducated. Unemployed. And unable to take care of their own damn selves. But we pay them to have more babies. Makes no damn sense to keep paying for your own damn destruction and the destruction of your own country. Only happens when jews are in charge pulling the puppet strings.

Good news I guess from the same town. The juvenile nigger hard core thug that broke out of his juvenile detention facility a few years back with several others. Guess what? He was shot dead today by other niggers while walking down the street. lower case rip. The cops said he did manage to get a few shots back at his killers. Still under investigation…. Yeah I’ll put my best crosswalk guard on the case and tell her don’t waste a whole lot of public time and money on this one.

17. S O G says:

recalling the bundy ranch verdict ..jury found all defendants innocent so the judge threw a hissy fit and reaarested them all onsome new charges …man of the year ..\filthy commie jewbag judge ..
    recalling the fbi lowlifes who shot an unarmed and innocent man surrendering with arms up un the air ….lon horiuchi slope gook style ..shoot em up from fbi helicopter and shoots randy weavers wife …murder ..under the color of authority ..so when do we get to see law enforcement reterds get endicted for their crimes agaiunst freedoms and white citizens ….niggers bring on their own trouibles but twice as many whites are killed each year by cops and for no reasons most of em ….90% of cop shotings are arbitrary and shpuld result in jail time for the cops ….
    was looking around on wayback machine . com searched for “saveyourheritage ”
    excellent p[ices on white slavery and it was for life ….
    i once searched a irish name and found that in the 1800’s tens of thousands of irish slaves and immigrants dissapeared in america ..many who were here and not slaves were shanghiaed …
    niggers have no truck with system ..if the system was working correctly there would be a bounty on all nigger thugs and lio lifes and muslims ..
    read banjo billys bamboo pdf’s.. especially the one about muslims and their provenance …makes the movie hidalgo look pretty much like propaganda …arabs were horsemen ?? stolen horses ..i thought camels weer only ones able to traverse the extremes of the arabian desert ….anyway …wtf ..
    the bundy ranch morphed into the oregon standoff ….a quote from news rag…
    “Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, an Arizona rancher and one of the leaders of the armed militia in eastern Oregon, was the man killed in a shootout with federal officials on Tuesday, two of his children have said.”
    i dont recall a shootout atall ….lavoy finnicum was walking to cops with arms raised and the fbi shot him in the face ….like i said horiuchi style …cold blooded murder ..
    this country is by now apparrently lost to sanity and good senses ,given over to jewish notions and rule ….
    ALSO GOOGLE 10 reasons why julian assange is dead …he is dead …
    hillary clinton server had so much shit onit …killings including scalias murder ..the fucking wack bitch who suffers from acute intermittent porphyria or chronic acute ks fitting as she probably drinks a lot of blood of innocent children …bloodlibel …its what bonds all the crazy non related and non semite and non anciant israelite modern jews together ..the blasphenmous partaking of human blood in purim fests and other sick and twisted drunken jew orgies ….holy chosen people …lol ..thinking no ..
    shit whers all the crybabies who left incogs site cus he isnt white enough …lol..
    man up fuckers ..keep commenting …the measure of it is how people deal with advedsity not how well they shut down and isolate …
    were all in the shit together ..we may not like one bit of theory or the way someone belives in god but it still shows that white people cant organize to save our asses …
    anyway in the spirit of it all ..keep trying is it …

A whole lot of those Irish immigrants are buried in civil war battlefield war for southern independence 3 deep here lie 3 unknown or 3 unknown confederate soldiers. Don’t worry the niggers hate us anyway because we are white. 10 years from now the jew history changers will have all the niggers believing that they freed themselves in a great slave uprising. And then give them more food stamps and ebt card snap and free lunches breakfasts and snacks. As long as the niggers vote for us we keep printing more federal reserve debt notes.

19. Gene says:

Just In
    Kera Teel and her 7mo. old unborn daughter were just slaughtered after arriving home from a nice ultrasound visit with doctor. They were ambushed by three black robbers in Beaumont, Texas.
    They shot this attractive white 19 year old pregnant mom to death. Her daughter will never have a sister now and loses her mom too. I tell you people, it is over, finished, kaput. When it gets to where these blacks can rove about killing us at will it is over.
    I told you to get yourself a good .22 automatic rifle and move to the country. A .380 pistol would be a good starter weapon for a pistol if you’ve never owned one. Otherwise get a .45 auto, or good 9mm auto. It would have served these guys right if someone had opened fire with a .357 magnum! That’s what I carried a lot and boy will it clean house. I can’t be there for this mom, though, as I can’t be everywhere, but you can save yourselves.
    Low life thugs roving about just killing folks. Look what all the welfare has bought! They should cut off ALL EBT cards now.

20. Gene says:

The government should no longer be the source of income for all these low lifes. EBT cards and welfare should be completely ended. People who are employed are too busy to do this stuff. They should be scrapping together a living however they can.

Look what all the good welfare money has brought us! When people cry and moan over the shutoff it should be made clear to them that no one owes them a living, damn it.

Shut it off now.
    This couple probably lived under the delusion that since they did not discriminate against others the good will would be reciprocated. Don’t be deceived – IT’S OVER!

Shut it off now.

They’re waiting just out of your sight- waiting to size you up and ambush you.

21. Red Pill says:

Gene says: June 7, 2017 at 3:31 am

Pregnant mom, unborn daughter shot to death in north-end Beaumont robbery identified

22. Denny says:

The jew combination that is destroying our great nation. The niggers are destroying our city’s physically and thru welfare and the jew bankers have bankrupted our city’s financially. And they have brought in third world illegals to replace whites and blacks in most warehouse’s and factories that are left that the wall street jews haven’t sold to China and India. And they bankrupted our nation as a whole thru their jew wars they needlessly started in the middle east. The mass loss of life and the destruction of these middle east nations. The jew has come a long way from 3000 years ago as a small band of cut throats attacking caravans and people crossing the desert.

My older brother ran away from home and then joined the Marines at the age of 17. Yes stepdad Jim was that bad had 2 aircraft carriers sunk out from under him by the slant eyed japs at the age of 20. It can’t possibly be that bad. So I was smarter and joined the air force. At the age of seventeen just get your real mom and real dad to sign these papers. And off I went … So where was I he went to Korea and as an engineer to sniff out all these tunnels the North Koreans are digging under the dmz. Send the engineers first! Kinda like I know the feeling. So he came back and got out and then went into the coast guard. Good move smart man he did his job as a radio operator even went on a couple cruises on a sailboat this is the Constitution trying to teach these young officers ensigns this is what life on a boat is all about. The young officers are all about they know everything already from Maryland naval academy and college kids and stuff. So anyway move on my brother meets a woman and he was a coastguardsmen back in Alaska by the way too when that exon valdeze hits ground and starts spitting out oil and kills all the birds and fish. But he was married to a woman that I will call jabba the hut for a lack of a better term. But that is the closest description I can come up with. Ugly mean bitch and stole half of his well deserved retirement money too. So he is a bitter and mean ex-marine if there is sort of a thing and ex-coast guard and he just hates the whole world too. Just trying to make it by one day at a time.

24. Gene says:

Thank You, Red Pill, for the link. It’s also at:

I was too tired and it was late when I posted.
    It’s getting to where there are no guarantees that you will get home alive these days. You never know when they will appear out of nowhere and jump you.

25. Karen says:

Sog, you left out Bill Cooper who predicted the Sept. 11th attacks in June 2001 and was gunned down by “sheriffs’ in Nov. 2001 for ‘tax evasion’ just a couple of weeks after publicly stating that the attacks were planned by a “secret jewish sect.”

26. Karen says:

Suddenly I’m on moderation. Bill Cooper claimed that the jews weren’t responsible, but in the same breathe told his new age audience to read up and research it. He was walking a fine line, trying to wake people up without being shut down. Obviously it only worked for awhile.

27. Karen says:

Okay, out of moderation. Sorry for jumping the gun.

28. Gene says:
    June 7, 2017 at 3:41 am

Your understanding of what “shouldn’t” be happening but is, is clarified once you realize that the jew is straining to eliminate the white race from the face of the planet for real. The jews and their minions are literally out in the sphere of discourse calling for the death of all white people with a grave face. This is backstopped by fake history, fake current events, fake news, shabbos goyim and assorted useful idiots. And it’s completely real. It’s so sick we can’t actually accept it. But, trust me, it’s real. The thing is they hate us so bad and have waited so long that they really are very likely to blow it all, we can’t count on it, however.

29. PRT, that is a sad tale. Let’s tell stories of vanquishing the jews. (Too.)

30. putnamvt says:

To deny White citizens of White nations the right to preserve themselves — biologically, ethnically, and culturally — is the one TRUE example of “racism” and “hatred”. And who is behind it????? No way out but through the jew.

31. putnamvt says:

Jews have been fighting for years against us; Whites of every country need to stand arm-in-arm against them.

32. Dafydd says:

Putin’s Passport Proves He Is A Member Of The Tribe

LBGTQVXYX – how many more terms do these disgusting perverts want? The entire fkn alphabet?

At least they can’t have the numbers 14, 88 or 110. They’re ours.

I don’t care what the various types of queers call themselves. They’re QUEERS and that’s all the terminology we need.

—————————

The jews pretend to be super-intelligent, but that’s easy when their own tribe can fiddle their IQ scores. Secretly they know the White Race is far superior to anything they can ever aspire to. That’s why the bastards want to destroy us, so they can claim (in their simple minds) “superiority” over the actual Creator.

Theirs is not a religion, but an anti-religion, dedicated to all things evil because, driven by the devil, they see themselves as being “at war” against the powers of good.

Notice how they never write the word “God”? It’s always g-d, the minus sign in the middle being the sign of negation. Their “g-d” means “not God” or “anti-God”, which is the evil thing we know as the devil, which is what the jews really are, not devil worshippers, but actual devil fragments.

Christians say “God is in us all”. In the case of the jew, the devil is in each one of them. There’s nothing else. Nothing even vaguely Human. They are the devil.

—————————

A few years ago, a friend employed a firm of “landscape gardeners” made up of Zack, Jordan and some other obvious jew name.

The garden was turned into a death-trap, and they even had the flaming chutpah (English translation, “Bloody Cheek!”) to say they intended to block a part of the garden off with “hostile” plants, saying “you don’t need access to that area”.

Better not express my feelings about that, but that was where I came in, explaining what those obscure (to most people) botanical names really were, and (successfully) advising my friend to refuse any plantings.

—————————

Earlier this year I was jewed by a kike I’d trusted for more than twenty years to service my computers. He looked a bit jewy, but he’d always been honest with me. In fact, he seemed to be the only honest computer dealer in town, or even in the surrounding area.

My computer developed a comparatively minor hardware fault that had the potential to fry the (expensive) 8-core processor chip if nothing was done about it.

I asked him to take it in, fix the fault and do a £230+ memory upgrade while I was away for a week.

My “crime” in his eyes was to create a separate “user account” that would enable him to boot up and shut down. Nothing else. No internet access. No access to my files. Nothing. He didn’t need anything else. Just check that it was working, that the fault had been fixed, and shut it down again.

He brought it back after my week away, and the only thing the bastard had done was to create another fault. The original fault was still there, and he hadn’t even ordered the memory upgrade.

Now the bastard had two faults to fix (which he did), but I’d had to give him full access this time (which is obviously why he created that second fault).

It came back “sort of” working, but the bastard, who claims to know nothing about Linux operating systems, had screwed some of the system files in a way that proved to me that he knew exactly what he was doing.

Some things worked sometimes. Others didn’t work at all. Sometimes I could access the second drive, where I keep my data, sometimes I couldn’t. His one visible mistake was in creating a shortcut that couldn’t be deleted, but it was obvious the bastard knew exactly how to destroy a Linux operating system without it crashing or failing to boot.

In the end I had to do a clean install as the only way to get everything working again, and that bastard’s never getting another penny from me.

—————————

There’s a lesson here. NEVER trust a jew, never trust anyone that looks like a jew, and never trust anyone with a jew or jew-like name. If you’re not sure, go somewhere else.

stepdad Jim and brother Dave told me something. That’s there are to many officers on the topside telling me to get the fucking buckets out and bail out the water. Believe me I am neck deep in water Why don’t one of you officers come down here and show me how to do it. So I am walking through the desert bored and looking for something to shoot. You cant wear your gas mask it will scare the civilians. Ok then I will just shoot her for no fucking reason whatsoever. Let it go.

35. Denny says:

The big jew banks had plans to crash the economy again and get hundreds of billons of dollars again in bail out money. But they got fooled this time the congress passed the Dodd Frank act in 2010 and the Volker rule in 2013 which is keeping them honest. Now Trump and his jew Ocean want to do away with both and this is not good. If that Republican Phil Graham of Texas and Republican Congress and Bill Clinton would of never repealed the Glass Stegall
    act of 1933 we would of never had a financial meltdown the banks would of never been allowed to buy all those financial companies and sell all those bad housing loans. Thanks what kept them honest since the 1929 great crash. The Glass Stegall act has to be restored for sure.

so stepdad jim had two aircraft carriers sunk out of him by the slant eyed japs. Crew this is your captain speaking. Keep bailing those buckets boys and put your life jackets on. No fucking shit asshole the water is up to my neck. OK abandon ship this one is going down. How far? To the bottom of the pacific ocean that’s how far. Way to many officers on the topside and not enough down here bailing out the fucking water. The ship is sinking? No kidding I just thought I was a child again swimming in a swimming pool. So they pick up stepdad Jim and put him on another aircraft carrier at least you have the proper training and know how swim. Don’t I get a one sinking clause where I can go back home to west bygod westvirginia? No man you are part of this crew now. So the slant eyed japs sunk that aircraft carrier too. Stepdad Jim said man this place really sucks. And I mean it really really sucks bad.

37. Karen says:

ProtocalsRtrue….It was a dark and stormy night.

38. Karen says:

So, anyone have any opinions on that attack on Iran?

39. Gene says:

Black on White Assaults Continue.

A white disabled man was assaulted by black teens in Philadelphia just recently. He’s lucky they didn’t kill him. This kind of thing where roving blacks gang someone is out of control. They should hire folks to follow these teens everywhere. They could pay for it easily with the discontinued welfare money!

Teens Arrested In Attack On Disabled Man In Philadelphia

4 Teens Suspected of Assaulting Man With Mental Disabilities in Philadelphia, Posting Video Online: Police

Stepdad Jim aircraft carrier it was such a beautiful and peaseful night. Then blammo the fucking slant eyed japs put a couple of torpedoes into our ship. Skotty give me a damage report. I’ll give you a damage report there are 3 huge holes in the bottom of our boat and the water is pouring in. Full speed in reverse scotty I’ll give you full speed but all those sailors are dead already too. What should we do? Abandon ship comes to mind. Maybe put your life jackets on and every man for himself? So he gets picked up and put onto another aircraft carrier and the damned slant eyed japs have the fucking nerve to sink that one too. Can you believe that shit? Scotty give me a damage report. Well do you want the good news or bad news first? Give me the bad news first in a time like this asshole. Ok so the bad news is the whole front side and left side and backside and soon the rightside of this boat is under water. That’s the bad news. But this aint supposed to be a submarine!! Oh it is. I definetly say for a matter of fact it IS going to be a submarine in about 3 minutes every piece of it. All the way to the very bottom of the depths of the ocean. Stepdad Jim is like can I abandon ship now again? Somebody pick me up and take me home back to west Virginia?

41. Dafydd says:

So, anyone have any opinions on that attack on Iran?
    Yes, it was Sunny (Wahabists, Salafists), who see Shiite Iran, and so forth as heretics.
    Also, Iran supports Bash ire al Assad in Syria, and Hezbollah in Lebanon; with Iran being a long term enemy and target of Israel and the Zionist controlled USA/UK, and so forth.
    President Duterte in the Philippines met with President Putin; and has told the EU and so forth where to go. Then we have a so called ISIS takeover of Marawi city on Mindanao Island in the southern Philippines. But don’t worry; it is as you are well aware just a series of coincidences. ISIS (Israel Secret Intelligence Service)
    ISIS claims stunning attack in Iran which left 12 dead, more than forty wounded

42. Joe Btfsplk says:

Allan Weiner owned Bill Cooper’s shortwave radio station.

Usually a jewish name. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Weiner

[born in Yonkers]

So I am the skipper of the ship and my next in line executive officer comes wakes me up and says sir we have a serious problem here. Like what? Do you want the good news or bad news first? I want the bad news first asshole what do you think I am here for and you wake me up from a perfectly good dream of naked women for? Don’t rock this boat but sir the boat is sinking the slant eyed japs put 2 holes in the side and well we are what you could sinking. Alright I start waking up from my dreams and say save all the women and children first put your life jackets on and no reason to panic here in the south pacific ocean. But sir there are no women and children on this boat. Fucking slant eyed japs have at least some respect for women and children Not like we are going to drop an atomic bomb or anything to make them come to their senses. Floating around with the sharks did you feel that? Yeah it felt kinda like a fish nibbling at my feet. So I kicked him the next time but he came back. I would shot this fucking shark right now but where is my battleship and cruiser and aircraft carrier? They are at the bottom of the ocean sir and make good water diving explorations just don’t touch anything because there are dead people here and we consider it a memorial. Let it go.

44. Karen says:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UadxVXBxJr8/UxmYooyxxCI/AAAAAAAAAjw/–XQh-TY6Dk/s1600/haunted-house.jpg……………………………….Incogman’s comment section, with PRT haunting, alone, the hallowed halls.

So shut up Karen if I was looking for a date from some woman in Canada I would have married this woman from Massassuchets which I did and am perfectly happy with. Not going to speak for her so much I cross the bridge no problem I try to come back they ask me for my drivers liscense and proof of insurance and it is completely true and they say dude you have been on the jew splc and mossad wanted list for the last 22 years. I know so that’s why I make a complete stop before turning right on the red lights and never go over the speed limit. I drive this good lord and henry ford 4 banger focus station wagon just to make sure I never drive over the speed limits. I can see that one right now. He robbed an atm and tried to speed away in his ford focus. Guess what the cops caught him 1/3 of a mile away he was pushing it faster than it could run away. Shut up asshole hands behind your back and fuck the car we will crush it tomorrow. let it go.

46. Karen says:

Maybe it’s time to put this baby to bed. A shame, Mr. Marlowe wrote such great, really great, articles……pearls before swine.

47. Karen says:

I pray that he isn’t passing the torch onto Daily Stormer, really praying hard, real real hard.

48. Morris Deeds says:

False Flag Operations Are Zionist Creations

By Jonas E. Alexis on June 5, 2017

Last month, at least 3,050 people lost their precious lives in Iraq. Who cares about those people? Apparently no politician in the West does. They are more concerned about blocking the internet than addressing the real issues in the Middle East. Censoring what people say on the internet has been an Israeli project since the beginning of time.

alse flag operations, by their very nature, are always good for the Neocons, the Israeli regime, the warmongers, and the Powers That Be. If you are not sure, then ask Benjamin Netanyahu and he will persuade you. Remember what he said right after the 9/11 attack?

The mad man in Tel Aviv unequivocally told an audience at Bar Ilan University: “We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.”[1] All those wars and terrorist attacks, he added, “swung American public opinion in our favor.”[2]

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad saw the same thing, that false flags operations always “swung American public opinion” in Israel’s favor. Ahmadinejad said then:

“Four or five years ago, a suspicious event occurred in New York. A building collapsed and they said that 3,000 people had been killed but never published their names. Under this pretext, they [the U.S.] attacked Afghanistan and Iraq and since then, a million people have been killed only in Iraq.”

More below:

I can only tell you the truth. And nothing but the truth. I’m putting down the road in my ford focus trying to get up a tennesse hill and I see the blue lights come on behind me state trooper pulls me over and asks me if I knew I was doing 54 miles an hour in a 55 miles per hour zone. Well yes officer I did know that I have a speed o meter on this car that ranges up to 14 miles per hour. No cruise control I just put the pedal to the mettel yes I was going 54 miles per hour. So what’s the fucking problem here ? Not much just stopping you to look in your car and see where you might be going. Look officer is I was going someplace to shoot somebody it would be a whole lot of them and you would be dead already. And I certainly wouldn’t be driving around in this same fucking Ford focus station wagon that you have been following me around in for the last twelve years anyway. Don’t make it too easy for me to snap I’m going to see my daughter graduate from nursing school college just let it be.

And here is the real situation Karen I pull into the petrol station with my horse with no name called Toyota and this hagi comes out and starts yelling at me no no no petrol here. So I said what the fuck is the problem trying to convert gallons to litres and sand nigger money. No No no gas here. What the fuck the middle of the sand nigger desert and your yelling at me no petrol here? Believe me I have no idea why the fuck I am ever here either. So I start getting a little confused and mad what is this ahabs problem? My rifle is still in the truck named Toyota I take a look around and see this derelict homeless haji sitting next to the propane tank behind the store and then I start using my clear blue 20 20 eyes scanning the ridgelines and woods and see 100 iraqui army soldier fucks pointing their rifles at me. And this little girl runs up no daddy no. At first I said to him you asshole I cannot believe you let your daughter run up into a situation like this. But now looking back on it I bet he didn’t want that to happen. She just seen her daddy in a trouble and just took off and said no daddy no. And I know what my first wife would have done in the same situation. If there is 2 things she loved in this world it would be M and M. So she would have grabbed her ass and said sit down get in the fucking basement. So I just said here is the fucking money no need to start killing people over the price of gas in the Saudi Arabian desert is there?

And that 7 or 8 year old sandnigger girl probably save my life that day. Like I said I left my gun in the truck named Toyota and start arguing with this sandnigger over the price of gas/petrol in the middle of the sandnigger desert. Oly says what the fuck is the problem Charlie says yeah just what the fuck is the problem? I really don’t know conversions from gallons to litres or American money to sandnigger money I really have no idea what this sand nigger is yelling about. So that’s when I looked behind the building and seen all the Iraqi soldiers up on the hill pointing their rifles at me and this 8 year old girl runs up to her father no daddy no. That might be the problem right there I would call that a BIG problem let’s get the fuck out of here as fast as we can on a horse named Toyota.

He probably had some kind of bomb strapped up to him and at the petrol station a huge explosion but this 8 year old girl runs out and said daddy don’t do it. I look at this mutherfucking rughead and say I don’t mind you killing me but just almost killed your own 9 year old daughter. Take that back to the heaven with 49 virgins.

53. American born says:

Trolling a Leftwing blog and a Jew went bonkers.

“E. Goldstein 30 minutes ago
    You people are journeymen. You have been throughout history.
    You get the call up when a mob is required. You carry your pitchforks and torches to where you are directed. You lift heavy things. You can’t have a pee without someone instructing you to do so.
    But, you get nothing in return. Ever.
    You will always remain powerless. It is your lot in life.”

-Mediaite

54. Denny says:

The Federal Reserve another jew scam. When you control interest rates you control job’s and control the economy. The world runs on the U.S. Dollar. The jew controls banks world wide and it seems we always have a jew running the Federal Reserve who sets interest rates and they all work together. If you know what the interest rates will be way in advance, this is real power. How do you think jews got so wealthy so fast. The jew banks and their businessess have benefited. The jew has always been a liar a deceicer a cut throat from day one, when a small band of these cut throats first started out attacking innocent caravans and people crossing the the desert and they graduated to the real monsters they are today. Adolf Hitler was the only one who stopped them for awhile.

55. Morris Deeds says:

American born says:
    June 9, 2017 at 3:44 am

Trolling a Leftwing blog and a Jew went bonkers.

“E. Goldstein 30 minutes ago
    You people are journeymen. You have been throughout history.
    But, you get nothing in return. Ever.
    You will always remain powerless. It is your lot in life.”

-Mediaite

And what is stated here is EXACTLY HOW Id say 90% perceive the Gentile World
    especially Zionist Christians: they view them as their own personal “TOILETS”
    to piss and sh_t in or on whenever it serves them!!!!! They are
    their OWN CASTE system, and the rest of MANKIND is way below their
    own Zio-Bar!

Ive grown up in an area inundated with Zionist Jews, many descendants, and those
    actually liberated from these so called”Horror Camps?” I remember in High School
    in the 1970s, they already had so much POWER in our community, I graduated
    1980, we had to have “Holocaust Studies” in order to obtain a high school
    diploma, I was like WTF?????

Yet, this is 100% accurate, and we had the old Jew women :it was classic, with the Yiddish accent, with a bar soap , crying, telling YOUNG impressionable minds
    in our Holocaust Studies class, told us: “Da Nazi turned our people unto bars
    of SOAP, and our people’s skin unto lampshades, it vas a Wery Wery horrible
    ordeal” ( remember their Vs become Ws and visa versa!).

Only to find out 3 decades later it was all total BS, a prop used by the allies to infuriate people against Germany and her people (which that’s all code for
    Zionist Jew lies and propaganda serving their means of ALWAYS PLAYING
    THE VICTIM while almost always being the victimizer !!!!

Old Polish saying or proverb, “watch the Jew SCREAM out in PAIN, while he
    beats you with a stick!”

56. Morris Deeds says:

The Impeach-Trump Conspiracy
    By Patrick J. Buchanan

The Impeach-Trump Conspiracy
    Friday – June 9, 2017

Pressed by Megyn Kelly on his ties to President Trump, an exasperated Vladimir Putin blurted out, “We had no relationship at all. … I never met him. … Have you all lost your senses over there?”

Yes, Vlad, we have.

Consider the questions that have convulsed this city since the Trump triumph, and raised talk of impeachment.

Did Trump collude with Russians to hack the DNC emails and move the goods to WikiLeaks, thus revealing the state secret that DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was putting the screws to poor Bernie Sanders?

If not Trump himself, did campaign aides collude with the KGB?

Now, given that our NSA and CIA seemingly intercept everything Russians say to Americans, why is our fabled FBI, having investigated for a year, unable to give us a definitive yes or no?

The snail’s pace of the FBI investigation explains Trump’s frustration. What explains the FBI’s torpor? If J. Edgar Hoover had moved at this pace, John Dillinger would have died of old age.

We hear daily on cable TV of the “Trump-Russia” scandal. Yet, no one has been charged with collusion, and every intelligence official, past or prevent, who has spoken out has echoed ex-acting CIA Director Mike Morrell:

“On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire, at all. … There’s no little campfire, there’s no little candle, there’s no spark.”

Where are the criminals? Where is the crime?

Read More At: http://buchanan.org/blog/impeach-trump-conspiracy-127163

57. Morris Deeds says:

Wonder Woman and the Trump administration

By Jonas E. Alexis on June 8, 2017

In Wonder Woman, Diana cares for the innocent. She loves to protect them. She defends them against tyrants. But in real life, who really are the tyrants? Well, if you ask the Israeli regime, they will tell you that they are the Palestinians or anyone who stands against the Neoconservative ideology in the Middle East and elsewhere.

Israeli Actress and Zionist supporter Gal Gadot, playing Wonder Women
    for Jewish Hollywood:

It may surprise you to know that Mnuchin, who used to work for Goldman Sachs, is “the 77th and current United States Secretary of the Treasury under the Trump administration.” What is this guy doing in Hollywood? And why is he still working for the Trump administration? Well, as the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together.

Leaving those issues aside, Gal Gadot, who plays Diana in Wonder Woman, has recently come out and said:

“Wonder Woman is a feminist, of course. I think people have a misconception about what feminism is. People think hairy armpits and women who burn bras and hate men.

That’s not it. For me, feminism is all about equality and freedom and [women] choosing what we want to do. If it’s salaries, then we get paid equal to men. It’s not men vs. women or women vs. men.”

Interesting, isn’t it? Gadot used to serve in the Israeli military, and she would never tell the Israelis that they need to stop oppressing Palestinian men, women and children. She knows very well that the Palestinians have no equal rights in Israel.[1]

Migrant workers, for example, have been treated like animals in the region.[2] Sometimes they work “at 25% below the minimum wage, without medical or social benefits, and without any work permit whatsoever.”

Listen to a 10th-grade girl in Israel:“For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand, I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab.

“In my education I learned that … their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.”[3]

More below:

58. Red Pill says:

this is how hard it is to convince someone about the elephant in the room.
    when one knows everything, there is no room for the truth,
    but only how you feel, and no one cares what you think.
    i want the cold hard uncomfortable truth.

59. Denny says:

Morris Deeds, you are so right, and the jew hates to be exposed for what he really is. The whole world has to learn what the jew in reality is all about. The jew can be stopped from his evil control of the world.

60. Denny says:

Bolshevik Jews planned the Ukrainian holocaust by by brother Nathanial Kapner. Just look up Brother Nathaniel’s web site called ” Real Jew News”
    And there is another web site called ” Jew Watch” It’s a true library of crimes the Jew’s have committed.

61. Johnny Taurus says:

From the moment a child in born he/she is INDOCRINATED into believing what the Masters want them to believe. Pounded into their heads is the belief that THE EVIL WHITE MAN CAUSED ALL THE WORLD’S PROBLEMS, that the Jew is a persecuted poor innocent soul, that Whites keep the Black man down, that Whites have WHITE PRIVILEGE and money is given to them for no reason other than their whiteness and at the expense of all other ethnic groups, that DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH, that there is no difference in people except the color of their skin…..and the sheeple are thus herded into the slaughter pens. When food is no longer free, when rent is no longer free, when the Jewnited States is bankrupt, then the race wars will begin in Europe and Jewmerica. Israel uses the rest of the world for their whore without resistance. Reality Winner is a good example of the way young people are brainwashed and indoctrinated. She made the statement she will….”use the pretty, White, cute race card…”

62. Denny says:

Like I said websites you need to see:. ‘RealJe News” and “Jew Watch” and another great website ” Henry Makow” And thanks Incogman, I have to buy you a cup of joe for such a great website…

63. Dafydd says:

Bernie Sanders (The Kike!)

64. Morris Deeds says:

Denny says:
    June 9, 2017 at 12:43 pm

PS Thanks for the Kudos Danny!

It’s called “The Holodomor” and I can’t believe Zionist Jew controlled Wikipedia
    leaves this up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

And just like their control of The African Slave Trade if the Jew wants to ERASE this
    embarrassing event from their history they just clean it up then do DAMAGE control
    which means just deny it: get their academia to deny it and call anyone who claims
    otherwise a “Nazi” or”anti-Semite!”

I call the Zionist “The Big Jew Eraser!”

We Thought They Were White Dontel Jackson (Historian)

*******THEY HAVE ALREADY REMOVED HIS ORIGINAL SITE*****
    ******See Incog man the Hasbarrats WASTE no timed do they???*****

You now get “error 404 Page not found”

65. Morris Deeds says:

PS Thanks for the Kudos Danny!
    Typo mean Denny

66. Denny says:

Bolshevik Jews tortured 60 million Christians to death in the Russian Gulag’s and starved 6 million Ukrainian Christians to death. Look on what the torture methods these Jew’s used on men women a d children, it’s beyond comprehension. Hitler new exactly what these monster jews were all about he tried to stop exactly what the Jew’s are doing today. He knew about the jew new world order to enslave all of mankind and only let the submissive live as slaves for the jew so the jew could finally live in heaven on earth the ultimate jew dream. There dream has to fail.

67. Morris Deeds says:

Denny says:
    June 9, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Well, Hitler certainly knew they didn’t want Jerusalem and Israel for any
    religious reasons? He was quoted as saying “Stupid Goy, they think, the
    Zionist wants Palestine for some religious reason, some bible story, they
    want it for a capital for their global criminal empire: where they will be beyond
    prosecution from the rest of the world’s justice!” And boy has that prophecy
    been fulfilled in SPADES!