Sodomites Spending Fortunes on Anus Tightening

By Michael Bryon @DAILY STORMER

Every so often, I encounter a headline that is so disgusting, so spiritually unclean, that I turn off my computer and go outside for a long walk. It doesn’t matter whether it’s raining or snowing, morning or midnight, I’m going for that damn walk.

This was one of those times.

Towleroad:

Gay men are spending up to $25,000 on anal botox and other cosmetic procedures on their bottoms including “anal rejuvenation and bleaching services” along with treatments for “hemorrhoids, skin tags and polyps,” Moneyish reports.

One patient interviewed told Moneyish that he has spent $70K to correct a botched surgery down there (“like Freddie Krueger performed it”) but in the process discovered the fountain of anal youth:

He also got Botox injections to release the muscles around his anus so that he can enjoy bottom sex once more.

“It sounds crazy. People laugh, and they ask, ‘Does your butthole look younger now?’” he said. “It probably does! But seriously, I identify with my sexuality very strongly, and I couldn’t receive anal sex for seven years. That was a big issue for me.”

“How does it feel? Whoo-hoo! Yes! It was a victory,” he said. “And the guy was like, ‘Wow, you have a beautiful butthole,’ which just made me feel so good. This is all I wanted, from the beginning – for this tiny little thing to look beautiful.”

I didn’t think it was possible for me to hate faggots more than I already do.

I mean, Jews are still #1 on the Hate List, but faggots just replaced Hajis with the #2 spot.

So, homosexuals are re-tightening their anuses after ruining them with decades of brutal sodomy. You’d think some of these rump rangers would stand upright (to the best of their ability) and think, “Gosh, perhaps this is Mother Nature’s way of telling me that my behavior is unnatural and self-destructive.”

But of course, such thoughts don’t enter their GRIDS-addled minds. In fact, many of these fags – especially the so-called “bug chasers” – thrive on self-destructiveness. It makes them feel more like a victim, a pariah from society, thus binding them closer to their homosexual in-group.

Anyway, there’s a missing piece to this story so far, isn’t there?

And I guarantee with 6,000,000 percent certainty that you all know what that piece is.

There are “one to two days of really not liking me, especially when it’s time to go to the bathroom,” said Dr. Goldstein, noting his patients take pain medication, numbing lotions and suppositories so they can do their business. You can expect a good two weeks of bathroom discomfort. And forget about sex – bottoming at least – for three months.

Every. Single. Time.

I did some research into this tapir-faced Jew and it turns out that his Manhattan surgery specializes in the art of anal tightening.

Like, that’s his job. When people ask him what he does for a living, he says, “I pump men’s assholes with Botox to ensure that their bottoming remains pleasant.”

Even if he weren’t a Jew, this would still call for a re-opening of Auschwitz.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going for another walk.

It’s raining outside, but that’s okay – it’ll be like taking a shower at the same time.

This entry was posted in Homos & Sickos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to Sodomites Spending Fortunes on Anus Tightening

1. Nationalist says:

With the brainwashing damage already done and difficult to impossible to correct it is going to be a challenging task to point these facts out to the Whites who really need to be hearing this. Perhaps there is something we can do to get these people to change their mind but it is going to take more searching to come up with the answer. The mortality rate of liberals is much higher than for conservatives for a wide range of reasons but basically they engage in much more dangerous activity including associating with homo’s and nig’s which is sure to get the job done. We will keep offering them a better way but they have to decide on their own they are going to stop screwing the White race before they will be ready to save themselves.

2. Michael Miller says:

Dear Sweet Meteor Of Death,

Now would be a good time.

Signed,
    Everybody.

3. Morris Deeds says:

Benedict Orange pays tribute at The Wall: I wonder if he just stuck 30 pieces of
    silver in there?

Benedict Orange is at it again, this SOB, W Christians gets him elected, which the
    Jews tried their best to prevent this, and are still after the COWARD, and whats
    this piece of shit sycophant do, he threatens Assad and Syria again. Which
    this is all Zionist Jew code for The Mossad is readying another FALSE FLAG gas
    attack to pin on Assad, and make USA take a preemptive strike on Israel’s
    # 2 enemy Syria, and Assad, behind only number 1 enemy, Iran!

Trump Suddenly Warns Syria
    June 26, 2017 at 11:00 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard145 Comments

The White House said that President Bashar al-Assad of Syria appeared to be preparing another chemical weapons attack, and warned that he would “pay a heavy price” if one took place, the New York Times reports.

“Several military officials who were reached late Monday said they had been caught off guard by the White House statement, but it was unclear how closely held the intelligence regarding a potential chemical attack was.”

Buzzfeed News: “Five defense officials… said they not only did not know where the potential chemical attack would come from, but they were unaware the White House was planning to release the statement.”

4. Morris Deeds says:

Red Pill read:
    Fatima versus Martin Luther’s Revolution: The Church in 2017
    Christian Browne Christian Browne January 20, 2017

5. Morris Deeds says:

China to build military base in Pakistan as US influence declining

China is set to build a military base in Pakistan as US influence over its once strong ally continues to decline. According to a recent report by The Pentagon, “China most likely will seek to establish additional military bases in countries with which it has a longstanding friendly relationship and similar strategic interests, such as Pakistan.”

6. Red Pill says:

Sodomites Spending Fortunes on Anus Tightening

I DON’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT

7. putnamvt says:

Homosexuality had been considered immoral from day one in the US. And todaythe large percentage of the dumbed-down public think it’s just fine, (something good even).(?) How did that happen if morality is absolute and unchanging?

It happened as the result of a deliberate normalization strategy pursued by jews , jew homos, and homos in the mass media.

8. Gilbert Huntly says:

At least the bastards can’t procreate! What a disgusting form of humanity… About as loathesome as it gets! (Hell, Phillip, I’m not gonna walk – I’m gonna RUN!)

9. NBF says:

Cum-smeared, shit-licking faggots & the god damned nation-destroyer kikes who enable their & their deadly filthy are the scum of the earth.

10. Johnny Taurus says:

Anything anti-Christian is promoted by the Jews. Deviancy is their calling card. It is by deception making war on Christianity. The false flag gas attacks in Syria are designed to get America to clear out that area of the world so Israel can expand its borders into Syria and claim that area for Israeli occupation…..at America’s expense. The people that live there now???? The survivors will be sent to White countries which serves the purpose of further destroying Christianity and destroying those White countries. There would be peace in most of the world if not for JEWS. What is the capital of the Jewnited States? Israel. What is the capital of Europe? ISRAEL. When are White people going to wake up??? NEVER. Get your feces sandwich while it is hot. It is gooooooood recycled nutrients. The Jew media says so.

11. Banjo_Billy says:

Homosexuality built into the Jews’ demonic religious cult known as Judaism. The nasty, wicked rabbis guide their perverted kikes into the “laws” of the rabbis written into the Talmud. With their circumcised dongs always itching, the rabbis teach that sex with little children younger than eight years old, is “permitted” by the rabbis. Raping little three year old girls is kosher. Sex between a Jewish mother and her son is okay as long as the son is younger than eight years. Sodomizing dead bodies is approved in the Talmud as long as the dead body is a non-Jew. Masturbating at every opportunity, is Jewish. Sodomizing animals is approved as long as the animals are not pigs because pigs aren’t holy enough for a “holy” Jew to screw. Raping a non-Jewish wife of a non-Jew is approved. And every deviant, nasty sexual perversion is approved by the rabbis because (like all forms of criminal conduct) a Jew can never be guilty of any crime and a Jew can never be considered a sick pervert because a Jew is a holy, chosen angel of God — it says so in the book that the Jews, themselves, wrote, the un-Holy Old Testament. So, that proves it. Since Jews are forever innocent, they can still be sick perverts wearing their little beanies while humping a catamite simply because God loves them. So teaches the nasty pieces of demon sh*t known as rabbis.

Jesus and Hitler Told the Truth about the Jews; the Jews are devils — Real Ones!

12. Banjo_Billy says:

When the Jewish perverts are owners of the Media, what other message do the People of the world ever receive other than that the Jews are innocent of everything while Jewish perversions become the norm of non-Jewish society.

The biggest mistake Hitler ever made was that he never gassed any Jews.

13. Cindy says:

Lmao at the title and pic….sorry but that just made my day.
    Kardashians are bleaching their anuses, apparently. Mine is nice and naturally?.

14. Cindy says:

PS that ugly doctor does look like a tapir.

15. Red Pill says:

Sodomites Spending Fortunes on Anus Tightening

well here is one asshole that need stretching.

At 97, Ben Ferencz is the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive and he has a far-reaching message for today’s world .
    Ferencz had immigrated to the U.S. as a baby, the son of poor Jewish parents from a small town in Romania. He grew up in a tough New York City neighborhood where his father found work as a janitor.

What the last Nuremberg prosecutor alive wants the world to know

WE KNOW WHAT HE WANT’S THE WORLD TO KNOW
    AND THAT IS TO BELIEVE IN THE JEWISH LIE.

16. Lori says:

I read an article that one homosexual male had forty children.

17. Johnny Taurus says:

Banjo Billy is correct….JEWS ARE DEVILS. Pure evil. Perverts. Destroyers. Murderers. Deviants. Rapists.

18. Red Pill says:

LAST DAYS on EARTH (2.48)
    or HOW the JEWS INFILTRATED and DESTROYED our PEOPLE.

19. Red Pill says:

sorry, the video was pulled shortly after it was posted

I can’t stand to read anything about those sick perverts that masturbate in each others’ anuses and pretend it’s a form of sex, which it is most definitely NOT.

——————————

I haven’t been able to get here for a while for the following reasons

1 – My ISP decided to block the site again.

2 – HMA refused to take me anywhere unless I “registered”, which apparently included making a payment. I hated HMA, so why would I give them money and supply my details when I don’t know who they are? I use a nom-de-plume for a reason, and I’m not going to suddenly divulge everything to complete strangers. People whose sites I comment on know how to get in touch, but who are these individuals behind HMA, promising to protect my anonymity and then demanding to know who I am? No thanks.

3 – I tried to get here using TOR, but it seemed even that was quickly blocked by my ISP.

I even tried direct IP access, but that didn’t work either.

I don’t know what’s happened today, but I was able to get here with no trouble. No proxy. Just type “incogman.net” in the address bar and here I am.

Will it last? Who knows? I just wanted to let everyone know why I’ve been AWOL.

Any time you don’t see me for a while, you can always find me at Hofflandia ( https://hofflandia.wordpress.com/ ). There aren’t many people there at present, but it’s a useful “safety net”, which was it’s original purpose.

21. Red Pill says:

IF YOU DON’T LIVE FOR SOMETHING YOU WILL DIE FOR NOTHING.

Arkansas’ Ten Commandments monument destroyed

Ten Commandments Installation

Arkansas’ Ten Commandments monument destroyed

Man destroys new Ten Commandments statue at Arkansas Capitol

22. Dafydd says:

Ostara Publications

Eurocentric Resources

23. manoflove says:

White Germans talk about their former colony (German South Africa). Apparently, there are about 30,000 Germans still living there:

24. Fuckin hate jews man. I hate homos, I hate most niggers. And most of all I hate traitorous whites.

25. Banjo_Billy says:

We should all reject the Jew-brainwashing hoax that there is such a thing as a “gay man.” There is, is fact, no such thing as a “gay” man. Men are men; and women are women. Men are not homosexuals; and women are not lesbians. The Jews and faggots want to be included among the family of Man. They want to be accepted as fellow “men”. And they slander Manhood by claiming that their filthy selves are men rather than perverts. A man is not a queer; and a queer is not a man. The queer is a “Male of the species” but he is not a Man. So, when ever and where ever you read or hear someone write or say the false phrase a “gay man,” reject it and set them straight. Men are not “gay.” Queers are “gay” but they are not men; they are perverts.

26. Banjo_Billy says:

The reason the Jews promote the false idea of a “gay man” is to elevate the queers to a higher level in Society by insinuating that they are “men.” Simultaneously, this Jewish phrase demeans manhood by pulling Men down to the disgusting level of the faggots. Reject this idea and roll back Jew-faggot brainwashing and lies.

27. Red Pill says:

the jew world order is the catholic church

In first, Pope Francis names Rabbis to Pontifical Academy of Life
    Papal Keys

June 18, 2017 — Two rabbis, one from Israel and one from Argentina, were appointed by Pope Francis to the Pontifical Academy of Life, the first time rabbis have been invited to be members of the academy. Pope Francis appointed 45 new ordinary members and five honorary members to the academy’s advisory body, the Vatican announced last week.

Israeli rabbi Avraham Steinberg, who won the Israel Prize in 1999 for original rabbinic literature, and Argentinean rabbi Fernando Szlajen were designated on June 13 as members of the institution that “exists for the promotion and defence of human life, especially regarding bioethics as it regards Christian morality”. . . Full story: forward.com

28. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

Brainwashed Jewmericans are still proud of having played an integral role in placing Deutschland under talmudic bondage, especially the judiaised, rapture ranger evangelical crowd.

Frankfort today:

“Ask yourself this Whitey: Wouldn’t Whites be better off today if Hitler and the National Socialists had won WWII?

When it is pointed out that war was forced on Hitler and he was defending WHITE people and WHITE interests, they try to deny this very real truth and revert to universalist clichés and usually spout off with the expected anti-White bromides disguised as anti-Hitler and anti-Nazi nonsense that has been force fed them for years.

In reality, if you are against what Hitler really stood for, you are against Whites and your own best interests. And, if you are against Whites and your own best interests one has to ask if you are just stupid or just a neurotic self-hater?”

29. Karen says:

What does this say? Twenty years ago I knew a whore who paid (yeah, I’ve been around, haven’t spent my entire life breeding dogs, growing old roses and catering to a fussy hubby) big $ to have her pussy tightened. At the time I thought it grotesque. Now, I think that our entire world is grotesque.

30. Morris Deeds says:

Former Marine Corps intelligence officer: Trump lies about Sarin gas attack

By Jonas E. Alexis on June 29, 2017

The White Helmets and the Trump administration are working for the Israeli regime in Syria. As Haaretz has recently pointed out: “U.S. Amassing Spy Planes Off Syria, Aircraft Carrier to Arrive in Israel.”

See JPG:

The Trump administration might as well give up on the sarin gas claim right now because no person with an ounce of brain cells knocking together believes those people. But in other to seduce the masses, the Trump administration has to repeat the lie over and over as if repetition is a substitute for facts and evidence.

Scott Ritter—a former Marine Corps intelligence officer who served in the former Soviet Union implementing arms control treaties, in the Persian Gulf during Operation Desert Storm, and in Iraq overseeing the disarmament of WMD—has recently examined the vacuous claim that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people and found it to be a categorical lie.[1] After debunking the sarin gas myth, Ritter moved on to deconstruct claims by covert organizations such as the White Helmets:

“The White Helmets came into existence in the aftermath of the unrest that erupted in Syria after the Arab Spring in 2012. They say they are neutral, but they have used their now global-platform as a humanitarian rescue unit to promote anti-regime themes and to encourage outside intervention to remove the regime of Bashar al-Assad. By its own admission it is well-resourced, trained and funded by western NGOs and governments, including USAID (U.S. Agency for International Development), which funded the group $23 million as of 2016.

More below:

31. Morris Deeds says:

” What we are seeing again and again is that Trump took the people who voted for him and deliver them to the Israeli regime. This is why the war in Syria is still going on. And this is why Russia had to step in.”
    Extracted from the link above: I couldn’t have said it better, about this traitorous piece
    of shit, Benedict Orange Drumpf!

32. Morris Deeds says:

Please copy this and pass it on:
    Wikileaks Assange has a 100% accuracy rate. 100%!

From Wikileaks:

So here’s the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan and were used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn’t arm the missile and the Chinook didn’t explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a “do-or-die” mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA, that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn’t approve supplying these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft.

Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK’d the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a YouTube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of a YouTube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further…the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Commitee, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn…everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at Congressional hearings. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in…because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers. Forward this again and again until everyone reads the true story.”

WTF? After being blocked again yesterday, I’m able to get here today with no trouble.

Banjo Billy – I couldn’t agree more about “gays”. I was once told “gay”, when used by queers, was supposed to mean “Good As You”, something no queer can ever be. Being too compassionate for my own good, if I had my way I’d round them all up, bugger boys, dykes, “trans” and every other type of queer, put them in single-sex compounds (based on their biological gender), make them grow and process their own food and other essentials and wait for them to die out.

That’s on a good day. On a bad day I’d just machine gun the whole filthy lot of them, exactly as they’d like to do to us if they thought they could get away with it.

Those vile perverts that refuse to grow up are among the most hateful creatures on Earth, which is why they trigger such a strong hatred in those of us who can see them for what they are.

Whenever I hear or see one of their perversions of language, I automatically correct it in my mind to “queer” or normal, depending on whether the misappropriated term refers to queers or to the rest of us.

Used correctly, the word “gay” approximates to “cheerful”, something most perverts wouldn’t know how to be because they’re so full of hatred for the normal majority.

I never really mastered all those grammatical terms like noun, verb, adverb and all the rest of it, but ignoring my ignorance in that regard, words like “gay” and “cheerful” correctly refer to a state of mind.

A state of mind can’t have a plural. We might refer to a group of happy people, but it would be grammatically incorrect to refer to them as “happys” because happy is a state of mind and not a person or group. As such it cannot have a plural.

I reject all queer perversions and inversions of our language, and will continue to do so until queers (and jews generally) are no longer a problem.

Similarly, I reject “jewish” insults and words that are never properly defined. For example, I am not a “goy”. I’m a Human Being, something no jew or jungle ape can ever be.

What does “hallelujah” in all it’s spelling variations really mean? We can’t rely on the devil’s vermin to tell us the truth.

The hijacked “Christian” churches teach their congregation to end a prayer with the word “amen”, but what does it mean? When I was in school several centuries ago, we were told “amen” meant “so be it”, but shouldn’t that be for the Creator to say if He approves our request? It’s like asking a bank manager for a loan and then approving the loan ourselves. I wonder what that word really means.

Amen was used a lot in ancient Egyptian names, Amen-Ra being one example among many, and before the queers changed it to tootenkarmoon, the “boy king” was named Tut Ankh Amen (three names, not one).

We shouldn’t use words we don’t understand just because we’re told to, and neither should we accept insults from jews and other perverts.

Now for a “confession” from me. I am a paedophile in the truest sense, meaning that, like nearly all normal people, I love children. If you love someone you could never harm them, and the thought of sexually abusing a kid disgusts me, as it should disgust every true paedophile (meaning every normal Human Being).

The word correctly means “child lover“, and it’s natural to love your kids. That’s how and why we protect them from the child-haters that want to use and abuse them as aids to a particularly vile form of masturbation (often ending in murder).

There is no such thing as child “sacrifice”. To make a sacrifice means to give up something we own, and we can never own the life of another.

Paedophile my arse! If the child haters in “government” and elsewhere really loved children, they couldn’t harm them in the ways they do.

Jimmy So-vile (Savile).
    Cyril Smith (MP for Rochdale).
    Edward Heath (Prime Monster).
    Rolf Harris (not yet dead).
    Esther Rancid (Rantzen). (Also not yet dead, but nearly so, we have to hope.)

In the vast majority of cases they’re protected until they’re dead, and then we’re allowed to know the crimes of a very few of them once they’re beyond any Earthly justice, leaving us to hope there’s retribution in the life to come.

Literally hundreds of MPs and “celebrities” actively and willingly serve the forces of darkness.

We’ll be hearing more names as the perverts die off, including Harry Webb, alias “Cliff Richard”, alias “Kitty”, and numerous others, but we’ll never be allowed to know the disgusting truth about the so-called “royals”, and then there are the continuing atrocities committed every day by Pakistani “grooming” gangs all over Britain while perverts in the pole-lice force attack the victims.

If you truly love children, you are a paedophile, so don’t let the perverts invert our language the way they do. They’re NOT paedophiles (people who love kids), but hate-filled child abusers, and they all need to be dealt with appropriately, as they will “when our time comes”.

It’s a pity the website “The Coleman Experience” has been shut down or I’d have provided a link, but here’s a page listing a few names of known perverts.

There’s a lot of important information on that site, so don’t forget to visit the home page while you’re there.

The clock is ticking. The day of the rope comes closer with each new atrocity by those currently in power.

Finally, here’s a song from a time when language meant what it was supposed to mean. Imagine “I wander the streets and the queer crowded places” as the first line (yes, we know now that “Dusty” was queer, but queers hadn’t yet inverted our language the way they have now).

youtube.com/watch?v=3MgmDxMQpLg

Update on the jew jersey jews massive welfare fraud scheme. Cancel their passports until AFTER they do cage time and pay back every penny in restitution. Maybe they will be needing some asshole tightening when they get out but I’m sure they would enjoy every minute of it. Then escort them to the airport for a one-way flight to israil.
    ————————–

35. Morris Deeds says:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MgmDxMQpLg

Yes Barney: a hot English Blues artist from the 60s: Eric Burdon in a skirt, I guess
    you could of called her, i loved her singing, and “Downtown” by Petula Clark, another
    sexy British babe, Jimmy Page actually was a studio guitarist on that 1965
    SMASH it, it made him a notable name, when The Yardbirds would pick him
    up a little later, but Springfilrd was a Lazzie probably part British Jewess
    like Marian Faithfull, dan the one Jimmy Hendrix was fucking she was a Brit
    Jewess!

36. Morris Deeds says:

@ Barney:
    Kathleen Mary Etchingham,

In here Wiki they say the father was from Dublin, Barney but in the Jimi Hendrix
    movie”All is by My Side,” they show the father as a Brit Jew, furious with
    her with a Black American. She was Keith Richards of the Stones, girlfriend
    first, then Hendrix later. Funny when a White Christian father is upset
    with his daughter with a Black he’s “racist” but a Jew father is just
    ” concerned about the Jewish heritage due to the 6 million Hitler, killed
    and that’s NOT RACIST, they need to restock their Jewish race!”

They also show Hendrix brutally beating another British girlfriend with a
    phone when he sees her with another man, the JUNGLE in them always comes
    out!

“All is by My Side”

37. Morris Deeds says:

Springfilrd was a Lazzie typo Springfield was a Lesbian

38. Morris Deeds says:

“Funny when a White Christian father is upset
    with his daughter with a Black he’s “racist” but a Jew father is just
    ” concerned about the Jewish heritage due to the 6 million Hitler, killed
    and that’s NOT RACIST, they need to restock their Jewish race!”

This all part of one of their Protocols or embedded in one of them:
    “We shall LIE and tell Goyim’s YOUTH, that which we know are
    in fact, lies, to deliberately DESTROY them.”

from protocol #9
    ————————————————————————–
    9. In order to annihilate the institutions of the GOYIM before it is time we have touched them with craft and delicacy, and have taken hold of the ends of the springs which move their mechanism. These springs lay in a strict but just sense of order; we have replaced them by the chaotic license of liberalism. We have got our hands into the administration of the law, into the conduct of elections, into the press, into liberty of the person, BUT PRINCIPALLY INTO EDUCATION AND TRAINING AS BEING THE CORNERSTONES OF A FREE EXISTENCE.

CHRISTIAN YOUTH DESTROYED

10. WE HAVE FOOLED, BEMUSED AND CORRUPTED THE YOUTH OF THE “GOYIM” BY REARING THEM IN PRINCIPLES AND THEORIES WHICH ARE KNOWN TO US TO BE FALSE ALTHOUGH IT IS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN INCULCATED.

11. Above the existing laws without substantially altering them, and by merely twisting them into contradictions of interpretations, we have erected something grandiose in the way of results. These results found expression in the fact that the INTERPRETATIONS MASKED THE LAW: afterwards they entirely hid them from the eyes of the governments owing to the impossibility of making anything out of the tangled web of legislation.

—————————————————————
    inculcate, v., -cated, -cating. teach; instill

40. Joe Btfsplk says:

How many “blue states” got that way from voter fraud? JS suggests that California would go red every election with honest vote counts.

>>>’Voter fraud’? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home

41. Morris Deeds says:

protocolsRtrue says:
    June 30, 2017 at 1:11 pm

from protocol #9

PTR,

Yeah that’s the one, thanks for the refresher!

42. Morris Deeds says:

New post on The Occidental Observer:

The United States Congress: Decorum Lost

Lord, what would the Founders say if they read the letter from the Congressional Black Caucus to President Trump indicating their desire to “educate” him on all things relating to—what else—the Black community? It is one thing to enfranchise a group in our representative government; but to be condescended to by them in this manner?

Gerrymandered districts have given us an abundance of diversity in the House of Representatives, and to a lesser extent, the Senate. This sometimes results in a complete debacle of stumbling incompetence and embarrassing displays of semi-literacy. But what is most offensive, these diverse Congress critters exhibit impudence and a breach of decorum, which again, makes one think back to the Founders with regret.

The Congressional Black Caucus rejected Trump’s offer for a second meeting because his initiatives would not meet their agenda. They’re not used to not getting their way. In fact, many protected groups are having a hard time adjusting to the Trump Era.

More below:

43. S O G says:

the fags are the ones oppressin each other with aids and ruptured colons ..
    all the victimhood was blown way out of proportion compared to the true shit about gays.
    they do all kinds of dangerous drug combinations and they are prone to hep b c and aids and or both …they are the only ones responsoible for all the deaths in their culture ..no straights were fucking these stool fairys …they were giving each other shit dips and aids ..
    meth and poppers and the whole kitchen sink of meds ..and alcohol as a baseline ..
    young fags use ky jelly ..old fags use polygrip ….heh heh ..
    disneyland has 70,000 employtees globally maybe more now ..half are fairys ..poofs ..
    they get married couple benefits in their employment package if they arent married (sic) and the unmaried straights do not get these benees …they also dont get flappy anus syndrome lol..