FAKE NEWS Busy Controlling Charlottesville Narrative

By Phillip Marlowe

The traitorous anti-White left-wing media has been going absolutely insane the past week over Trump saying there was bad people on both sides at Charlottesville. I was there demonstrating in support of Robert E. Lee and saw it all with my own two eyes.

The commie ANTIFA were the violent street thugs. Totally. You could say I was one of those “very fine people on both sides” Trump referred to (I was there to support my Southern heritage).* Of course, all the leftys would scream I was a big hater boy for being on the wrong side. Face facts: These creeps don’t care one lick about what us Whites have to say — if it’s contrary to the narrative they pound in our heads every minute. Haven’t you noticed it’s nothing but the left-winger side on TV — along with the blacks and Jews — long responsible for the destruction of countries down through history?

All week long, slippery-dick TV Jews tried to sound all intellectual and “nuanced,” but always took the side against our White heritage. Blubbering print columnists screamed outrage over “Nazis.” Spineless “cuckold” retardicans stammered the required PC line against Trump, reported over and over by the media. Richly-paid White liberals parroted the same opinion as each other against “hateful White supremacists.” TV blacks who can speak free of Ebonics, play-acted outrage and falsely boohooed about Lee statues “reminding them of slavery.”

My ass! These race card hypocrites know all too well they should get down on their knees and thank slavery for being born here — instead of a mud floor cinder block shack back in Africa, for crying out loud.

What FAKE NEWS has been going on and on and on about is Trump supposedly making the case for a “moral equivalency,” meaning they are two roughly equal sides to an argument. But what they really want is for the street commies to intimidate us, to have free reign to violently attack pro-White activists for exercising our right to Free Speech. They don’t want any of us Whites to have ANY public voice. You can easily see the media is taking their side and all us pro-Whites are the evil ones.

What you got going on is a traitorous anti-Trump media trying to segue way from the Russian Kookspiracy nonsense since it’s obvious that’s not going anywhere. They got no problem once again falling back on race divisions to advance their politics —  a game which the democrats and Jews have been using against us White people for decades. That’s what they are doing at the very least.

But what I think is really going down is these media is trying to spark a “Maoist Cultural Revolution” with us White conservatives and Christians as the political target demographic. Say what, Cog Man? Yep, the insidious Jew “deep state” are trying to pound in the final nails in our coffin by silencing any real Free Speech that might name the Jew. They believe they got the upper hand and want to take care of matters before it’s too late.

And you can tell they are working off a script. For several years now they’ve been jacking up the blacks with all this cop-shooting crap. Hell, Trayvon Martin and Ferguson had them all over TV blathering up a storm 24/7. Or have you forgotten?

Hell, they were screaming about evil White supremacists being the big domestic terrorists on the very morning after 6 cops were ambushed and shot in various US states by blacks; right along with another Muzzie psycho terror attack in Barcelona that killed 13.

One of the shooters in Kissimmee, Florida, was an avowed black supremacist pretend Muslim and, of course, the mainstream media said not a GD word, only showing you the one black cop killed (collateral damage), so the casual viewer might not think a black committed the crime. The shooter of the cops in Jacksonville, Florida, was also a black activist, too. Fortunately in this case, both cops survived and just as fortunately, the black bastard got his stinking black ass blown away.

The Jews in the Internet industry have gone totally crazy in the attempt to silence chatter about them and their anti-White PC agenda. Politically incorrect and Jew-savvy, Daily Stormer, was first taken down by Google and Go Daddy right when their daily traffic was getting as high as lefty Politico and other big mainstream news sites. Of course, they conveniently used a post about that fat lefty broad at Charlottesville getting squashed as the big excuse, but they did the exact same to other Jew-aware sites, conveniently at the same time. Daily Stormer found another commercial domain host (.lol), but the owner was soon pressured to take them down once again.

Go HERE to read more. At least for now. All of us may be gone soon. Uh oh, looks like they just got INFO STORMER taken down! NOW BACK UP!

If you’re a regular White person, who may have somehow stumbled on my site without being blocked by service providers like so many out there, you had better get on the stick.

This is not going to end over some statues. Believe you me.

*I saw this smug Jew lawyer wearing a bow tie from Charleston, South Carolina, named Robert Rosen, being interviewed on FOX news by the embedded Jew Zionist agent anchor, Leland Vittert, saying nobody on the pro-White side at Charlottesville probably knew a thing about Robert E. Lee. My ass! I know tons about him and his brilliant generalship during the Civil War. Plenty of others there knew the same. Friggin’ GD arrogant Jews!

This entry was posted in Charlottesville, Free Speech and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to FAKE NEWS Busy Controlling Charlottesville Narrative

1. Gene says:

Police Careful Not to Release Description of Stabber-Killer

Police are not releasing descriptions in a sudden stabbing incident. Like one blogger said in comments, “We all know why”. That is because the race factor plays in and the killer might have been black. Jew media covering their asses again, even when they commit murder.

They’re out there folks, just waiting to stab and shoot you. People are being stabbed and stabbed to death all over the place. This can happen literally anywhere. Hate to say it, but it is over and the guy should have stayed in Texas.

No arrests have been made in the incident and police have not provided a description of the man.

Man stabbed to death while walking with his wife in Greenpoint

At this rate you will be lucky if you can just get to your job and to the store and get gas without getting stabbed. If you are white you are extreme risk thanks to the banana republic created by obongo.

_______________________________________

I can’t even keep up with updating my links for DAILY STORMER and INFO STORMER with the amount of censorship now going on.

Stepdad Jim was somthing else. He almost shot me once why the fuck did you jump the fence? Because you had padlocks on every gate that’es why He almost shoot my girlfriend to coming home from work and I was having sex with a sixteen year old And I was 16 too stepdad Jim from west Virginia says girl pull up your panties put back on your shorts and get the fuck out of here while you still have a chance. He came home from the good lord and henry ford Cleveland plant had 7 kids already and started beating stupid out of me. She was pretty right stepdad Jim? You are 14 and about to die.

Stepdad Jim was something else. He walks in on me I’m 14 she is sixteen and he says girl you better pull up you panties and put your shorts back on and go move that fucking car while I beat this kid to death. You didn’t park your car in stepdads Jim Parking spot did you? I told you not to do that and there’s 3 things in this life that you cannot do and parking in stepdads jims parking spot is one of them.

5. NewReader says:

Indeed Incog Man, the censorship attacks are relentless right now and left wing overload on the MSMS’ . To most rational logical people the world has fallen on its head and the lefties see this as normal and dont mind being used as tools of the trade.

Stepdad Jim is something else. He walks In a coal minor from west by God Virginia I am a virgin too he walks into the room I said I am 14 she is sixteen that makes us still legal right? Stepdad Jim says is that your car parked out in my parking spot? I’m going to beat the shirt out of this assshole anyway regardlells you’re 15 and she is 18. Not in my house. Not in my house and not in my basement either tell her to put her panties and shorts back on and move that fucking car. Ask your mother she will tell you aint it great ? Stepdad Jim says I have seen a thousand bad vaginas before and that why I owe so much in child support. They all suck son gee thanks stepdad jim for all of your advice.

your 15 and she is 18 and you are fucking in my bedroom! Pretty looking bitch pull your panties back up and the rest of your clothes and get the fuck out of my second bedroom and parking spot. So I asked stepdad Jim if he ever seen a woman that that looked s pretty as this? Not since I met your mother great answer since she was sitting there right next to him. So I joined the air force 18 my brother joined the marines at 17 too. Stepdad Jim was dying everyday anyway. He was a jew war 2 veteran and the slant eyed japs sunk both his ships wasps and hornets. So he pretty much didn’t care at the good lord and henry ford Cleveland engine plant and vfw anyway, Rest in Peace.

8. Wally d. says:

It is becoming very obvious to see the MSM frothing at the mouth over Trump saying the left was partially to blame.

9. Red Pill says:

The Charlottesville Conspiracy and the Anti-American, Anti-White, Subversive, Hate Promoting Mainstream Media|Jack Mullen

America is occupied by a foreign, occupying enemy. The American Federal Government and most State government’s are now defacto. They have been usurped and are occupied by deceivers operating in accordance with a communist model of maintaining control of the people using the deception they are American Constitutional governments.

=====================================================

The Communist Origins of the Antifa Extremist Group

Group promoted communist dictatorship in Germany on Soviet Union’s behalf, and labelled all ideologies other than communism as ‘fascism’

The extremist anarchist-communist group Antifa has been in the headlines because of violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia. Yet, while the organization has been applauded by some left-leaning news outlets for including white nationalists and neo-Nazis in its list of targets, the organization wasn’t always about targeting “fascism,” as it claims.

==========================================================

Media Remains Silent on Sen. McCain’s KKK Ancestry and How He Put Neo-Nazis in Power in Ukraine

The mainstream media applauded John McCain for his criticism of President Trump, but it left out a few key elements of his history with Neo-Nazis.

correction I joined the air force at seventeen I had my high school diploma sent to me when I was still a kid in my third round of bootcamp. My stepmother still doesn’t believe to this day that I graduated high school no matter how many times I show her the diploma. That gives you some kind of idea how old I am and my family background. Gee thanks for all of your credit and support. It’s a good thing they have wrestling and football and gym classes that they give grades on. I got all a’s on those ones. You graduated high school? White privilege stuff of course. Back then in Cleveland a high school diploma was the equivalent of a masters degree in bs.

11. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

Jews Dictate to US Mayors, Tech Firms: Suppress Rights of “Racists”

12. Philadelphian says:

You’ve got a jew troll filthing and frothing away at the thread as has hard as it can.

They are pathetic. They think they are going to walk away from the confrontation between Light and Darkness the winners. The Ghenna fire is awaiting them all.

13. Gene says:

Cowards at U. of Texas Remove Confederate Statues at Night, as if They Could Re-write History!

The cowards who run University of Texas removed the Confederate statues under cover of darkness, which is an admission to a cowardly act. They needed the cover of darkness to get their dark deeds done. I am completely through with the educational system in this country. The bums gave in like it was the politically correct thing to do and it was not. The removals do not constitute a change in history at all, just an attempt to hide it.

Statues of Robert E. Lee, John Reagan, Albert Sidney Johnston, and even the ex-governor James Stephen Hogg were removed under cover of darkness.

What a bunch of stupid, putrid crap! For this to happen in The South is reprehensible. It shows a mass brainwashing everywhere. Take you kid out of school if you don’t want them brainwashed and maybe they will learn NOT how to perform sodomy, etc.. They teach LGBT and communism and stuff like that. To top it off they introduced a required vaccination on some campuses right here in Texas. UGH!

Don’t send or allow your kid to go to these places and stay out of them. THEY ARE CURSED!

UT-Austin removes Confederate statues in the middle of the night

University of Texas removes confederate statues from campus

14. Karen says:

“Maoist Cultural Revolution”…finally said… and look at the Chinese today…brutal animal torture, haters and destroyers of Nature, so rude and vulgar that even Singapore hotels rather skip the $ than deal with them. Perfect non-thinking, soulless, heartless automatons for the New World Order. Antifa never offers an intelligent or even a rational retort to their opponents…I finally get the influx of bad zombie movies.

15. Karen says:

I’m not picking on the Chinese as a race, only pointing out how communism destroys a people. Yuan Ching Po, Hsing-Chen, Shang-yin, Li ho, Han Yu, Chuang tzu. writers and poets prior to the 14th century. The Yuan Dynasty bringing Ma Chih-Yuan among others, the Ming dynasty bringing us Kao Chi and ……well, I hope you get it. Now, what’s left? Dog boilers, real estate speculators and …..

16. Karen says:

The 1000 Ib. elephant in the room is Jewry but the 2000 Ib. elephant in the room is over population. Capitalism, communism, fascism…all kaput.

17. ErikSnohdin says:

JUDEN !!
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

TIME TO DIE, MOTHERFUCKERS !!
    AMERICANS KNOW THE SCENE, YOU SCUM-SUCKING FILTHY KIKE PIGS.
    YOU ARE GOING DOWN !!
    RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!

18. RigPig says:

Glad to see your website is still up incogman. Thank you

I know this has nothing to do with anything but who knew that watching a total eclipse could be so much fun. From where I live I could have either drove 50 miles north or 50 miles east to be in the path of totality. I’m going to let you all in on a great American secret. Land between the lakes national forest. Stop by and visit Fort Donelson when you come for a visit.

20. Morris Deeds says:

Please see JPG:

How the Jews won the Battle of Charlottesville
    by Andrew Joyce, Ph.D.

“We have been working on the ground and behind the scenes leading up to, during, and after the rally.”
    Anita Gray, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the high point in a period of increasing Alt Right confidence and activism, and it was the moment that marked our first major clash with the globalist hydra. In the wake of Charlottesville, the System that we now find ourselves in more or less open conflict with has followed its dissemination of false narratives of the day’s events with opportunistic boldness and a series of actions. In the first few days after ‘Unite the Right’, an event which saw the apparently co-ordinated ambush of White Identitarian attendees, various arms of the Alt Right have suffered logistical attacks on their internet-based activities, Steve Bannon has left the White House, the myth of the ‘right wing extremist’ has been resurrected with a vengeance, and dangerous precedents have been established on the vital issues of internet freedom and freedom of speech. We are, to a greater degree than any point in recent memory, backed into a corner.

However, despite these strained circumstances, and the hectic and confused media coverage of events in Virginia, it is crucial to understand that none of these actions and reactions against the Alt Right have been spontaneous or ad hoc. Rather, what we have witnessed is the culmination of intensive efforts by our opponents to forge a hegemonic anti-White interface encompassing Jewish ethnic activists, the police, all levels of government, Antifa, and the incentivized agents of globalism and Cultural Marxism. In the following essay I want to step back from the finer points of events in Charlottesville in order to illustrate and contextualize some of the broader patterns of Jewish activity that are in evidence.

The most important aspect of the ‘Unite the Right’ rally was that it wasn’t allowed to go ahead. In this regard, we are supposed to believe that local police botched the placement of opposing factions, and then had a knee-jerk reaction to the resultant early disturbances, subsequently (and conveniently) declaring a state of emergency and ending the rally before it began. The apparent surprise of leading Alt Right figures to this forced abortion was puzzling to me, not least because the actions of Charlottesville police were entirely predictable in light of emerging patterns of Jewish-orchestrated law enforcement indoctrination, and the fact that the expression of White Identitarian ideas are on course to be exiled beyond the bounds of legal protection. Setting aside the fact that police forces throughout the West are now politicized to an unprecedented degree, they are now regularly subjected to intensive indoctrination with propaganda produced and disseminated by Jewish organizations, the ADL and the Jewish-funded and Jewish-staffed SPLC foremost among them. Moving forward as a movement, it is imperative that the complicity of law enforcement in hostile actions is anticipated and taken into account when formulating street actions and other areas of political and social strategy.

Read more @ Link Below:

21. Morris Deeds says:

Dr. Tony Martin – The Jewish Role in the African Slave Trade:

After the great interest shown in the information I presented yesterday regarding the Jewish role in the oppression of black Africans and the slave trade, I thought it would be a good thing to follow up with an excellent lecture by Dr. Tony Martin on the Jewish role in the African slave trade.

Sadly, Dr. Martin passed away four years ago at the age of 70, but we can pay tribute to his memory by keeping his work alive and spreading the knowledge he gave us far and wide.

His video at URL below:

22. Morris Deeds says:

@ Red Pill
    Whoomp (There It Is)’ Red Pill, didn’t I tell you Jewish -Zio media , Hollywood, Music
    always TEASE you in the past: people they know will RISE to power, a young
    Bill Clinton shaking JFK’s hand like 1960 or so or Bush I being at
    the book repository, where it was said, in your own state of Texas, where
    Oswald shot from, supposedly http://www.surftofind.com/bush

The family always claimed he was out state on family oil business that
    fateful November afternoon in 1963. It’s clearly him HE NEVER CHANGE
    that hairstyle and still wears those stupid skinny ties.

Was Barack Obama In the 1993 Music Video For ‘Whoomp (There It Is)’?

Story below it’s clearly him: same nose, skin tone and those STUPID
    Dumbo elephant ears he still has!

23. Morris Deeds says:

YouTube, Money, Charlottesville & the Alt Lite
    4,748 views

24. Banjo_Billy says:

The Jews are a big problem. But the biggest problem are the Christians who do not believe Jesus. Amazing that these deluded Christian traitors to God and to Mankind call themselves “Christians” and yet they do not believe what Jesus taught about the Jews.

Jesus taught that the Jews are “liars, deceivers, hypocrites, murderers, the very children of the devil.” Do the “Christians” believe Jesus? No! They believe the lying Jews who claim to be the “children of God” even as they swindle our wealth, debauch our children, foment rebellion to our government and betray our countries.

Jesus and Hitler Told the Truth about the Jews; the Jews are Devils — Real Ones!

25. Gene says:

The Numbers of Persons Who Believe It’s Okay to Rob and Kill You is Growing

What I post about robbery and murder and assaults is but a fraction of the actual amount of mayhem going on out there. It is, tragically, a majority of black persons who make up the suspects who do this sort of thing. They seem to think it’s okay, like it’s nothing to rob and kill you. The numbers of these suspects is growing to the point robbery and murder are happening all the time.

Thankfully, the cameras are videotaping the faces of these sorry characters. If you have a nigger in your store you’re in trouble! They need to be deported along with the rest of the trash like Somali cops who gun down unarmed women, RIGHT HERE IN SO-CALLED AMERICA!

Surveillance video released of suspect in 7-Eleven murder

26. Karen says:

https://youtu.be/QL_assUI3-o….Give them enough rope

27. Karen says:

Get rid of the Jews and your “nigger” problem is solved.

28. Arch Stanton says:

Why should they? After all Paul was nothing more than a Jewish opportunist who saw the chance to usurp the power of the fallen Temple by replacing the Temple’s YHVH with Jesus. Paul stood in direct opposition to Jesus teachings as demonstrated in Matthew 10:5.

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 10-5,6.

“Lost sheep of Israel” is a clear euphemism for first century, Temple Jews. In this verse, Jesus specifically commands his disciples not to address the gentiles, but focus on Temple Jews. Is it not obvious that Paul took his message to the “gentiles” despite Jesus command for his own disciples not to do so? Paul does exactly the opposite and in doing so creates the “gentile’s” enmity to the Temple regime that, to this day, remains supported by orthodox Jews.

Again Jesus repeats the narrow focus of his mission when addressing the issue of the Canaanite woman.

“And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel..”

Note that Jesus initially would not even address the woman until his disciples finally goaded him into doing so. I always see a modern dialogue going something like this, Disciple: “Jesus H. Christ, do something about this bitch! She won’t stop nagging us about her kid. PLEASE! Do something, anything, but get rid of her; she’s driving us crazy!” The gospel message of Jesus was clearly intended only for Temple Jews and not the “gentiles.”

From the beginning, Jesus was oppositional to traditional Judaism. Paul seeing his opportunity to take control of the decaying Temple system, “took up the cross” to empower himself. Paul’s Christianity was nothing more than a thinly disguised reinvention of the Temple and its sacrificial system Jesus worked to destroy.

Paul merely replaced the corrupt Temple’s YHVH god with Jesus as the new god. Should it be any surprise that modern Christians follow Old Testament law, e.g. the ten commandments versus Jesus’ two, while glossing over or simply ignoring the teachings of Jesus?

SAVE THE ALAMO!

Another busy day, so no time to read the comments, but I’ve just found this via Jim Stone’s site during a rare quiet period before everything gets going again, and had to share it.

Being trapped in the sewer that was once England (and will be again), the Alamo isn’t part of my family’s heritage, but even to us Brits, it’s too important a symbol to let it be bulldozed by the (((bastards))) that are trying to erase White history.

Here’s the demolition “restoration” plan (pdf)

Here’s the Save the Alamo site

People need to remember what the Alamo symbolises and be prepared to fight for it again. (((They))) can’t be allowed to get away with this.

Btw, good news regarding the Bundy situation (also via Jim Stone). It won’t bring LaVoy Finicum back from the dead, and I doubt whether anyone will be charged with his murder, but at least it seems the Bundy family may have been exonerated (I haven’t had time to read it yet though).

30. S O G says:

have not been able to get here …the “free speech ” anti facists and anonymous which was always a bunch of jew assholes …..hate speech they cry as they never stop whining and complaining that which defines their lying and duplicitous existence ..
    all the hatred is coming froim the left and that is a fact so they will say hmmm well its a hate crime to say that and people are supposed to go along with the jews crap ..
    we have seen all the jewish led genocides of the modern times and ancient times ..
    they have murdered 3-4 million palestinians in apalestne and palestine does not evenb belong to the filthy identity thieves …
    thats why israel is called zog …the stolen unholy land …
    aqnyway im glad to see iman still up ..
    all the gun grabbing jews inn wash dc are always the ones grabbing the guns ..why is that when logical stats show crime being committed by psyco africans and mexicans and miuslims ..
    they always disarm a state or country before they rape and kill every one ..
    now is not the time to belkieve any lie coming out of washing ton …not now not ever ..its controlled by communist zionist jews who want you dead and all your assets and property ..
    still no sign of hoff on his website ……not even the pathetic safe haven has any credulous comments that arent years old ..
    no one knows where he is …thats our problem …and zundel passed away R.I.P….
    he was a modern day martyr for the cause of truth and fairness ..he was no hater ..this hate crime face crime and hate speech bull shit is complete communist drivel ..
    sure something may be unkind sniff sniff but it is true and its hate cus its inconvenient for the jews who are on a global hate jihad …i mean they are leading the hate jihad aginst all whites ..
    look at the hate in germany ..its comin g from tikkun olum and the jews bringing in millions of raping murdering useless niggers to germany and other white countries …
    white is good ..looking at france englkand and germany they are all practically identical dna caucasions …yet mixed whites …who still build a nation and dont whine about being fucked over in ww2 when they were targeted for extinction and yret the the filthy vermin criminal jew whines all the way to the bank for his free money and is defined by all his lies and complaining and living off the carrion of dead nations and peoples labor …
    inconvenient truths are not hate or even unkind but instead truth .
    real hate is the cramming of millions of german hating muslims from violent backgrounds into germqany..
    real hate was the total destruction of germany and 80 millions in russia by jewish communists ….
    as they try to silence us more and more it is obvious they will stoop to any level to gain upper hand ..
    Zündel was as much a holocaust survivor as anyone. In February, 1945 when he was not quite six-years-of-age, he heard the roar of the 367 bombers of Britain’s Royal Air Force, as its thundering fire bombs incinerated the German civilians of the nearby city of Pforzheim. He, his mother and siblings shook with fear, sheltering under a table during this holocaust, which we are not allowed to call by that name.

Every day it seems there is something else we are not allowed to say or think, and this is what we should expect ever more of, in a world of illusion that calls Ernst Zündel, “a hater.” He has been made a scapegoat by people who are themselves guilty of undying hatred.

We have known few men who have loved our people and our civilization more than he did. It is not an exaggeration to say that he gave his life for love of them.
    americans4justice