Go to Charlottesville: I’ll Be There Somewhere

Get in your car, drive down with your pals on Saturday morning (starts at 12). Dress comfortably and don’t bring any weapons (we can handle any dirty little ANTIFA punks attacking us easy enough). Bring a sign or a flag like the Confederate stars and bars. Also, grab a cheap Tiki torch and fuel, for a torchlight parade later (they would hate that because of anti-Nazi brainwashing). If you can’t find a place to sleep, make do. Bring something to eat and drink (stay hydrated, but not drunk). Remember: Stay cool. That alone will piss off the “useful idiots” like crazy!

Time To Take a Stand White People!

INSTRUCTIONS AND DIRECTIONS

PEOPLE ARE ALSO GOING FRIDAY NIGHT!

This entry was posted in Charlottesville, FIGHT THE POWER, Free Speech, Tactics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Go to Charlottesville: I’ll Be There Somewhere

1. American born says:

Thanks for the link, silver nickel.

Lots of noise and chaos and he hit the gas. I doubt this was a premeditated indecent. CNN has a panel full of niggers calling Fields a Nazi. The media is on this like stank on a nigger.

2. carnac123 says:

I am sooo proud of the white people in Charlottesville today. We have a group that is not afraid of mixing it up in the streets. We need to be in the streets fighting and destroying until we get fairness from this government and its (so called ) courts. We want some laws overturned now. We are tired of being discriminated against in our own country. All of us will have our chance to get in on our revolution soon. I am not afraid of blacks or Jews or anyone else. We must retain our nation and deport all illegals. Once you are fighting in the street you feel better. You know you are standing up for good. You feel no pain and you get to enjoy it. Don’t be afraid. It is time for revenge.

3. silvernickel says:

Yeah, American Born, this is exactly the kind of incident the jew media marxists needed. -another White ‘Nazi’ to vilify before the White-guilt American citizenry.

I am now wondering if this 20 years kid’s car was remotely hijacked and steered into the Antifa protesters? It wont matter though. All speculation and the damage is done and the jew media will spin it nationally for maximum White guilt trippin’.

At the same time, how many negroes killed or seriously assaulted an innocent White stranger this week? I guess, no one will care for awhile while this protest tragedy gains traction for weeks………..so, I’ll keep posting Colin Flaherty youtube videos on my social media to keep reminding myself of persistent black criminality.

4. Ray says:

The despicable, dishonorable and cowardly behavior of the Charlottesville Pig Department on orders from the mayor, police chief and probably the scum-bucket governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe is beyond the pale. Anyone who still believes these thin blue line punk-asses are on the side of Whites is a hopeless retard. They are the Praetorian Guard of the kikes who rule this country. I for one am glad two of the blue nigger pig-shits were killed in the helicopter crash, that’s a small bit of karma. One dead antifa that was run over is a bonus, too.

Wow even the fux news channel has a jew bitch shape shifting skank whore jew bitch all about. jew princess bitch talking about supremacy white supremacy and bigotry and hatred. listening to a jew bitch talk about white supremacy makes me want to go and puke my hamburger helper into my back yard. And then this govorner of Virginia has the assdacity says we are a nation of immigrants same old jew bullshit yeah but we weren’t a welfare state back then either. People came for an opportunity to work and carve out a life not come to have anchor babies on welfare and free shit that they cant get back home and food stamps and ebt cards and free Medicaid obamacare and free sailfones. So you in Virginia should know that don’t tread on me no taxation without representation and no representation without taxation this is what I say. Man this jew bitch is ugly. And this IS with all the makeup and lipstick on that pig.

Supposedly all this was over was removing a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee from Virginia of all places. Now why the fuck would you want to do that? Old abe offered him command of the federalmeansjewish us army and he turned it down and said his loyalty rested with his state of Virginia. They turned his house into Arlington cemetery. Who’s causing the problems here? Let the man’s statue remain where one of America’s greatest patriots still stands.

Even the govorner of Virginia steps up to the microphone and says we have no place for nationalists in this state. Let that statement sink in for a minute. Nationalists are not welcome here. Well if we aint welcome here I guess us nationalists aint welcome anywhere. Man they keep hammering the white supremacist stuff.

International jews. The worlds foremost problems. I actually have four original volumes of this.

9. Gilbert Huntly says:

I’m disappointed the kid wasn’t driving a Mack dump truck when he ran into that crowd of scum!

10. Gilbert Huntly says:

I’m a Virginian, and my family has been here since 1638. I know many Virginians who definitely sympathize with the positions taken by the “white nationalist”, and who abhor that maggot governor McAuliffe who was elected by the libtards and niggers concentrated in the areas of Northern Virginia and Norfolk and Richmond. I feel a brewing storm among our kind, and know many sheriffs and sheriff’s deputies who sympathize. Be careful about condemning the “police”, in general. They certainly see – and are exposed to – all the injustices we observe, and there is a trend toward an awakening to it among many of them. No matter what posturing the President and governors assume on these issues, their feigned sympathies are obvious. Truth will prevail!

11. anon says:

Henry Ford was a genius on jew criminality. I’m not sure what he wrote of jew atrocities though.

We know they are THE foremost problem behind everything evil and perverse.

HOW THE FUCK DO WE GET RID OF THESE FILTHY CREATURES??

That’s what I want to know…

12. white strategist says:

the right and alt right movement has been infiltrated. i mean what does it say when some of the ‘leaders’ are jews and gays. once again, jews trying to control both sides.