African Rapefugees are Riddled with HIV and Hepatitis

Libyan Official Says 40% of Black Illegals Have HIV

By Andrew Anglin @DAILY STORMER

WHOOOPS

Darn it.

I knew there was going to be a problem with importing a billion Africans into Europe.

la VOCE:

The director of the Anti-Illegal Immigration force in Kufra, in the south-east of Libya, Mohammed Ali al Fadhil, has reported that his men have encountered “numerous cases of Aids among the immigrants in the detention centres.”

Speaking to the Libyan information site “al Wasat”, al Fadili explained that “the Red Crescent recently turned over analyses of the blood of the 1050 illegal migrants in Kufra. It emerged that 400 of them had the HIV virus. Many others had hepatitis B. They came mainly from countries with a low level of education and have all been repatriated.”

Besides the healthcare costs, the other big problem is that they rape everyone. Including men.

I’m still not even sure HIV is real, tbh. It seems to have been made up by Jews, homosexuals and homosexual Jews to explain away GRIDS.

I’m sure these monkeys are diseased af tho.

Translation via Diverisity Macht Frei.

Can someone please tell me what’s going on in this smiling idiot’s head? [INCOG]

This entry was posted in Immigration and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to African Rapefugees are Riddled with HIV and Hepatitis

1. Gilbert Huntly says:

Incog Man –

She’s imagining being raped by that rabid baboon you have pictured at the head of this article! (When I clicked-on to you site, the picture startled me!)

This crap it truly disgusting. My artwork was originally done for the Ebola outbreak but works equally well here. Truly sickening what the Jew media has done to White people’s heads.

THINK ABOUT IT!

I’m trying to find some visual shock therapy to wake people up!

4. Red Pill says:

famous jewish pervert dies with hard on at age 91
    this pervert is responsible for destroying young minds
    and giving them the wrong perspective towards sexual relationships
    (i was one of them) rot in hell MF

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner dies aged 91
    Read more at https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8f0_1506579299#5GFmzTLTyexgiKWZ.99

5. Prime minister Trudeau to apologize to 900 German Jews that were denied entry to Canada, U.S., and Cuba in 1939. No apologies yet for the murderous fire bombing of over 1 million defenseless refugees in Dresden.
    I suppose all 900 Jews are still alive while collecting reparations from Germany. Amazing how long jews live and how they remember every detail of the internment camps.
    That idiot has “white guilt”. She has been programmed to enjoy her rape and murder. Wake the flock up idiot.

6. Luna says:

Trudeau will welcome all those filthy AIDS infested niggers into Canada. He loves niggers and muslims so much but hates White Canadians. We have enough brainwashed nigger loving mudshark whores that will be so happy to be culturally enriched by those putrid low IQ simians.

7. Red Pill says:

it’s called security, you gave up your “freedom” for it.
    now it owns you in a thousand ways.

if you don’t have a television and don’t watch it,
    you kicked the habit.

if you have a TV and watch it, your a “junkie”

if your a TV owner and only watch it on occasion ,
    your a low level controlled junkie.

there are many, many addictions out there in the world today.
    electronic being the biggest.

thru out the TV in 2003
    no cell phone since 2007
    quit the elect. grid on 01/25/2017.

my life is my own, now that these monkeys are off my back.
    it’s not easier, but i am in control.
    my authority has been redeemed from the matrix,
    and that is only the beginning.
    we have involuntary relinquished our power incrementally
    with ever convenience we accept, we move further from reality,
    into the age of Aquarius.
    (the new world order from the ashes of the old)

I only read playboy magazines for their award winning journalism and in-depth exposes’ of corruption in the Nixon administration and the worldly fine arts and cultural refinement articles. It’s kind of funny how after hugh lost his marbles and his daughter took over the magazine she took that approach that pictures of beautiful women naked are degrading to the women and real men aren’t interested in that stuff anymore. American men nowadays are queers and lgbtqs and stuff so she made the magazine more like a combination of the Rachel ray/dr. phil/oprah winfrey and the view show in magazine form for men. It naturally went into a free fall nose dive like I hope the nfl does now I guess she misjudged some of the true American men we aint quite that fucked up libtarded queers yet. I insulted some of them nfl players on the other thread but I know it’s not all of them. But hey, you insulted my countries flag. You disrespected my national anthem. Which means you insulted my country, and by extension you insulted ME!. So I tell you to go fuck yourself and you aint getting no money from me anymore. Start a league in Africa see if you can do some good in your mother country. They need all the help they can get of course. Start with the basics like food and water and shelter they’re still a couple million years behind you know. So what’s wrong with showing respect and appreciation towards ones own country? What exactly IS wrong with Nationalism? Nationalism is good. It means you have respect and appreciation and love for your country and willingness to make it even better. To restore it to GREATNESS! For EVERY CITIZEN! I would hope and expect that people from other nations would feel the same way about their countries. There is nothing wrong with nationalism, in your own country. The only people that seem to hate it is the INTERnational jews, whom Henry Ford labeled the worlds foremost problem. And now they have their stupid ass pet nigger welfare dependent armies marching around saying they hate America and want to burn this mofo down destroying every shitty and niggerhood they come in contact with turning this once great country into a third world shithole. The wandering jews aren’t called nation-wreckers for nothing. They don’t get kicked out of 100 countries without good reasons either. And the money changers even managed to get themselves kicked out of the Temple. So they did what they always do, trick or bribe some stupid gullible goyim into killing the man that righteously kicked the evil fuckers out. jew supremacy is focused on their chosen ones mentality. That every thing and every person on the planet exists and belongs to them only for their own benefit. So drop the white supremacy stuff unless your talking about jews. Everything they do to weaken and destroy other nations lifts israil up one more notch toward their ultimate goal of world domination. It wasn’t Hitler or Germany. It’s the jews stupid!

9. Red Pill says:

”I’m trying to find some visual shock therapy to wake people up!”

people have been desensitized to visual shock therapy.
    thanks Hollywood jews.
    people will only react to the shock of there own blood in the mud.
    as their life force ebbs.
    “we were lied to” they exclaim. to friggen bad i say.
    ya should have been over at INCOGMAN blog,
    and been receiving the latest parasite removal instruction before you bleed out.
    but you were watching nigger ball.(or some other shit)
    TV is like c*ck suckers, it drains your life force.
    but what the hell, it’s your choice.

i will curse the smell of your dead carcass and not shed a tear.
    you were told, ignorance is no excuse. Hosea 4:6

10. The Elder of Zyklon B says:

Here is some graphic shock therapy for you incog. We have known here that they are coming for our children for a long time. Die juden are wasting no time.

11. Aitch. says:

In my experience, there’s nothing more profoundly stupid than a stupid woman.

Flooding our countries with third worlders who have no appreciation or no sense of allegence or loyalty to us or OUR country. Other than the land of the free shit and home of the ebt card and Medicaid and free schools that need to speak 100 different languages. You would think that the niggers like Jessie jacson and al sharpcoon and all the stupid ass jew pet niggers in congress would be the first ones bitching about illegal immigration and refugee resettlement and obamas dreamers since they’re always bitching about not enough jobs or welfare money or ebt card money or free housing or Medicaid money. So how does all these illegals and refugees help those problems we already have not to mention the trillion dollar annual debts and deficits and 20 trillion in hard debt plus 80 trillion in unfunded lie-abilities? Maybe the niggers don’t really WANT to clean up thier acts and get a job and work for an honest living and have some legally earned income for a change and actually be welcomed into the great wide world of us privileged working taxpayers after all huh? And besides that before you call me a hater the truly humanitarian thing to do is for them to stay in their own countries and show some nationalism of their own and if things are all fucked up with corruption and crime and tribal/cartel/gang warfare and other third world nigger/spic bullshit problems stay there and fix it to make it better don’t just come running to America to fuck this place up too. Maybe some of these college educated millionaire football players can go back to Africa too with their football player money and help the Africans in their own continent. Take a one way trip.

13. I tried going off grid but the wife wanted a payout so she could leave. I couldn’t afford the panels after that. Got rid of my tv in 2014 until she came back last year. As soon as I can convince her life doesn’t eminate from the latest purse Kim Kardashian is carrying I’ll get rid of it again. It’s a tough slog freeing the world one enslaved mind at a time. Just ask INCOGMAN

14. Karen says:

Aitch, I agree, but I’ve also met some profoundly stupid men.

Thanks for fixing the RebWest link, IncogMan. I’ve exceeded my bandwidth allowance for this month, but I’ll check it out next week.

Over here “our kind” of niggerball is what (I believe) you’d call soccer (so do we sometimes). I’ve never seen a live (professional) game, and I don’t believe I’ve ever endured it on tel-aviv-zion either, but it’s practically 100% non-White. Only last weekend, one of the devil’s own (named Hemed or something) apparently stamped on an opposing player, but his goal was allowed to stand.

Most players are black and brown, with good old traditional English names including Bong, Krul, Maenpaa, Dunk, Shelotto, Kayal, Skalak and something that sounds like L’ooh-arr-L’ooh-arr.

Ooh Arr Ooh Arr? Sounds like “pirate talk” from some stupid kids’ programme. Why do the lowest breeds of nigger think they have to say everything twice? Do they think we didn’t hear them the first time?

People sometimes agree with me when I say the “local” team should consist of local players, but still the masses (or them asses as Hoff might call them) queue up to hand their shekels over.

What kind of an idiot pays good money to watch monkeys playing with a ball? I’d rather watch paint dry.

At least the chimps at Monkey World don’t pretend to be Human, and it’s better value at twelve quid (£12 GBP) for a whole day (or £38 for a family of four). No idea what (((they))) charge to watch niggerball.

16. Karen says:

Africa has the soil, sunshine, and in most but not all parts, the water to not only grow foods to feed themselves, but to export. So why have we been continuously since as far back as I can remember (unicef?) asked to give aid. They simply cannot get it together. It’s no wonder that China is colonizing them. Wish to hell though that China would stay there and leave Canada alone. On second thought, China will leave no native African species untouched, within 20 years every species will be either extinct or caged to be slaughtered for their ‘medicinal’ or decorative value. I really dislike and disrespect Asians.

17. Karen says:

I lived in Asia for about 6 years, longer than Anglin.

18. Protocalsrtrue you should know the answer to your own question. The reason the globalist are flooding us with government dependant turd world niggers is because we have to borrow more money from the globalist (read Jews) to support their lazy spoiled asses. Honest hard working whites that pay their taxes. African crap holes get their debts forgiven because there’s no hope in hell of them being paid off.

19. S O G says:

it is estimated that 175 million niggers in africa have aids …
    like the mexicans bringing in 3rd wolrld diseaese like chagas along the whole lower american belt from east to west now …..it is aka african sleeping sickness ..look up that shoit

Oprah Winfry announced she is considering running for president in 2020. Just thought I would ruin everybody’s day for the fun of it. If Trump runs again it should make for some pretty watchable debates. Would have to schedule them for 12 3 minute rounds. Oprah definitely has the edge in the weight and age factors. Same as with Obama. 99.9 percent of welfare dependent niggers will vote for her just because she’s black. But of course that’s not racist. The lgbtq’s are a lock. The college kids. And the women. She’ll promise to tear down the wall and welcome open borders to secure the latino votes, of which 4 more years of us born anchor babies will turn 18 and register to vote by then, so they will be voting to bring more family members to the land of the free. It will be the Trump campaign 2.0. Any Trump supporters will be physically attacked and called names like racist, white supremacist, white nationalist, Nazi, kkk, misogynist woman haters, homophobic, that word for people who dislike strangers and foreigners that I cant think of right now, the usual lefty libtard Marxist commie Bolshevik jew agent provocateurs stuff.

Sorry IncogMan. Just found another broken link, to the Knights of the KKK. Can’t imagine why the devil’s vermin would have taken that one down (/sarcasm off).

I’m well over my 45GB allowance for this month, and wondering whether someone is hacking my router. I’m not “wireless”, but it is, whether I like it or not, as I found when a friend was able to access it (with my approval), so perhaps it’s time to find out how to set a password to keep bandwidth thieves out.

I download a lot, but 6.6 gigabytes (costing me over 12 fkn quid!) in four days is taking the piss when I’m not even watching embedded videos on-line, specifically to save bandwidth. Something’s not right.

(Quid=slang term for the British pound)

That’s right folks, the jews are going to put another one of their stupid-ass pet niggers back into the white house. They tried the woman thing with Hilary but boy did they really pick the wrong horse there. The jews are still pissed about that spent a billion dollars on that bitches campaign and she still lost and a white man won you can tell how they’re still going on about blaming the Russians and doing everything they can to undermine and block and sabotage everything good Trump tries to do to make America great again. They even went after Trump for saying he (being the PRESIDENT OF THE USA) saying that he thinks people should stand to respect our Flag and National Anthem. That’s shows you how fucked up in the head the jews and their stupid ass pet niggers and lefty libtards are. So I can see it now. The oprah/jewboy rhammy Emanuel ticket. Yeah, the jewboy rahmmy mr. sanctuary shitty mayor of chimpcago. That will lock in the latino votes huh? And the jews and their money plus soros types and aipac for sure. They’re setting it up nicely huh? Remember you heard it here first. Then oprah’s usefulness to the jews will be over and she will accidently die from choking on a chicken bone and rhammy the jewboy will be prez and declare all of America to be a sanctuary country for criminals and illegals and rapists and pedophiles and derelicts and welfare dependents continue his campaign of destroying America and making it all resemble the great shitty of chimpcago. Every other country in the world can do what Fidel Castro did just empty out our prisons and send them to America along with all of our other undesirables and non-producers to culturally enrich America some more with all the benefits of living in a third world country.

That was quite easy. A bit of Googling first, then I was able to change the password and disable wireless access. Pity I didn’t do it months (or years) ago.

I hope some bastard neighbour has suddenly been cut off from stealing MY bandwidth.

PRT – I agree. The vermin use all the tricks. They imposed the evil, hate-filled Maggot Thatcher on us a few decades ago, and now we’ve got the revolting “Teresa” (possibly Terence) May(hem) as prime monster (and a fkn moslem as “mayor” of Londonistan). They do like to put queers in positions of (apparent) power, and Terry May certainly looks and acts more male than female.

It’s 100% jews, niggers, queers and child-abusers.

Oops! Could have saved myself some typing there by just saying “jews”. Same thing.

The current “lord” mayor of the privately owned independent state known as “the city of London” situated within Londonistan, and not to be confused with Sadiq Khan, the monkey mayor of Londonistan, is Andrew Parmley, whoever he is when he’s at home. Certain to be a high-ranking jew though, in wrath-child (Rothschild) owned territory.

Most people don’t even know there are “two Londons”, one hidden within the other like Russian dolls.

24. Morris Deeds says:

See the JPG

Jews do NOT control the media!
    By Kevin Barrett on September 28, 2017

The witch-hunt against Valerie Plame and Philip Giraldi proves it

This image is just a baseless conspiracy theory. It has now been totally debunked.

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

Don’t say “Jews control the media.” Don’t say “Jews dominate the media.” Don’t even say “Jews are disproportionately represented, to say the least, in the upper and middle echelons of the media.” If you say that, you are an anti-Semite.

Even if it were true, you shouldn’t say it. Why not? Well…it is just not nice to notice such things. Only very, very naughty people like Philip Weiss and Joel Stein say things like that.

Do Jews Dominate in American Media? And So What If We Do? by Philip Weiss
    Who Runs Hollywood? C’mon! by Joel Stein

More at the URL below:

I put a link to the protocols of zion first so people can read it, put it on disk, and share the disks with others. Everything taking place now and has taken place is in this document. Over 100 years ago discovered but just a print version of what the jews have always been doing since the beginning of their existence. Flooding white nations with third worlders with no allegiance to our countries, different languages, different customs, different religious views, it’s all part of the jew objective of DESTROYING unity and Nationalism. Nationalism is the mortal enemy of INTERnationalism and therefor in direct opposition to the implementation of the jew world order. It must be destroyed in order for jewish world domination to occur. Especially white people must be destroyed because we present the greatest obstacle to the jew world order plan. That’s why jews pretend to like their stupid-ass pet niggers so much—for now. Because jews are using their pet niggers to destroy white people and white countries. Henry Ford rightly and correctly called the international jews the worlds foremost problem a hundred years ago also. So the white people have to be genocided. But what about the pet niggers? What about them afterward? Simple. The jews know that all they have to do with their welfare dependent pet niggers is do nothing. Just stop feeding them and they will be extinct like the dodo birds in 2 generations. They have proven themselves incapable of feeding themselves or self sufficiency and self sustainment with even the most basic necessities of life. Look at the great and wise continent of Africa once niggers seize and take over the productive white farms. They turn into dirt farms in 1 year. With bloated niggers laying on the ground and flies crawling all over them heps me heps me heps me. They might have been extinct already had it not been for white explorers discovering the place. And whoever thought it was a good idea to bring niggers to the new world America should be dug up, shot, hung, set on fire, stabbed and dismembered and then his remains flushed down a toilet into the septic tank. So the jews send in aid money and food and water to apefrica why? Because it is profitable to them. The skim millions from this scam and multiple charity scams also. It’s American taxpayer fake jew printed federalmeansjewish reserve debt and deficit notes and digits anyway. And the jews aren’t done using their stupid-ass pet niggers yet. I mean just imagine what would happen if the ebt card machines and welfare checks stopped today? Niggers will be hungry and looting and rampaging tonight and starving and rioting even worse tomorrow. Why do you think we need to bring in migrant workers to do the work that niggers wont do. Which is most of it. They’re surely not going to do it if you keep giving them free cash and ebt card food and free housing and free medical care and free utilities including sailfones with unlimited talk and text and videos. So the only thing you have to do to make niggers go extinct is to do nothing just stop feeding them and providing for them. But white people can survive on our own. We can farm we can make stuff we can create stuff. And what we can do with national unity is unstoppable. The sky has no limit for white achievement and accomplishment especially if we are united in national pride and unity and not dragged down by the negro anchors and jews who are hell disposed to destroy us and fuck shit up and cause problems for us in every way possible. Their rabbis even preach it it’s talmud stuff it’s their religion it’s in their protocols and speeches always do harm always frustrate anything good we are trying to accomplish always seek to destroy us until the jews finally attain their goal of jew world order supremacy and domination over all the Earth and all it’s resources and all the Gentiles/goyim are either dead or jew slaves. This is serious shit people and should be taken as a life and death situation fight for our survival and our rights to exist also.

The jews learned from Germany what a united country can accomplish in a short amount of time. They turned the disaster of jew war 1 and the treaty of versialles bankrupt and depression around to becoming the most advanced productive civilized nation on Earth in less than a decade. Of course the jews were opposed to this and world jewry declared war on Germany and Germany must perish stuff as soon as the jews started losing their financial grip on the country. So the jews are going to do everything they possibly can to make sure the success of Germany being reborn never happens again. Hence the flooding of the land with foreigners. Most have no loyalty or allegiance to our country other than what they can ask that this country do for them forget about what they can do for this country. And a whole lot who actually hate us and wish to do us harm just like the jews do. Just like the protocols say they will use their press to stir up world wide wars get that nations neighbors to wage war against them and destroy them. And are we not seeing those jewish policies still taking place today? In the middle east? Is not any nation that has nationalism and dares to oppose the jew world order declared a rogue nation like north korea or iran marked for destruction?

27. Karen says:

https://youtu.be/BUfu712tlkE………..Right on, White boys, find yourself a Chinese girlfriend (newest “cool” thang is a spider monkey status symbol) better yet marry one and ensure that your offsprings genes….you get my drift, and it’s heading into dangerous waters. Also make sure, alt-righters that you constantly bring up the “higher” Asian IQ.

28. Gene says:

Beware of Cheap Negro Yard Workers! Woman Stabbed to Death, Car Stolen

Maybe year ago it was okay to hire cheap Negro yard workers, but I would not do so these days. Apparently it only takes owning a car to be targeted for murder by Negro punks. The yard workers turned up in San Angelo, TX. and are under arrest, and are suspected of killing Kathleen Creech Cates, 82, by stabbing her to death in Shreveport, La..

They reportedly turned up still driving her car. The woman victim was set to live out the rest of her natural life in peace, but it is possible these are the suspects who ended that dream by stabbing her to death for her car. Picking on the elderly is about as low as it gets. This really pisses me off and it should piss you off too!

Pair of Louisiana Murder Suspects Nabbed in San Angelo

Police ID 2 suspects in slaying of elderly Shreveport woman

Couple wanted in connection with elderly Shreveport woman’s murder captured in Texas

29. Morris Deeds says:

@ Karen
    “higher” Asia

Who made all the world’s inventions and for that matter Jews too, just about every
    kind of invention today, that is used, was designed or discovered by some White
    Western Christian or atheist too???????

If they have such higher IQs: why isn’t this reversed? All Chincs can do is
    take what the White man made and mass produce it or improve it
    some way! Toyota (I buy nothing but them) or Subaru or Nissan
    usually make better cars because their assembly lines weren’t burden by
    affirmative action, oppps that will change now that they produce cars here
    in America, look for them to now be just as shitty as American vehicles!

30. Morris Deeds says:

Yom Kippur begins Friday Evening.
    See JPG below:

While less than a third of Jews attend Yom Kippur services, even fewer understand the prayer which confirms the true satanic nature of Judaism.

The NWO has succeeded largely because of their mastery
    of deception and their control of the mass media.

Related: Jewish website marvels that being an observant Jew was not an impediment to a life of crime. On the contrary…

Jews challenge Hoffman interpretation: Antisemitism and the Kol Nidre Myth

“Little of this harsh reality will surface in the next few days, however. Instead, the corporate media will spout warm and fuzzy shibboleths about Yom Kippur as part of the sly masquerade by which Judaism ascends ever higher over the West, while its adherents sink ever lower in moral turpitude.”

by Michael Hoffman
    Yom Kippur – Liar’s Holliday

Yom Kippur begins Friday evening, September 29, wherein the western world will watch in awe as “pious Jews” allegedly “beg God for forgiveness” while supposedly “striving for righteousness.” No doubt that the Pope of Rome and the heads of the Protestant fundamentalist churches will convey their esteem for the Yom Kippur ceremony as performed by “God’s people.”

On Yom Kippur the infamous Kol Nidrei takes place, almost always explained away to the public as a blessed ceremony of begging God for forgiveness for oaths that were violated, contracts that were broken and promises that were not kept in the past year. The trouble is, that pious picture is a phony.

In truth, Kol Nidrei is a ceremony whereby:

1. All the perjury you will commit in the coming year and

2. All contracts you will sign and violate in the coming year, and

3. All the promises you will break in the coming year

— are absolved, with no heavenly punishment accruing as a result.

That’s the reality of Yom Kippur’s Kol Nidrei rite, and it’s one reason why Yom Kippur is the best-attended of all of Judaism’s synagogue ceremonies. Talmudists like to have an edge and during Yom Kippur that entails making God a senior partner in the sting.

The truth about the Kol Nidrei liturgy is usually dismissed by the rabbis and their mouthpiece media as a “loathsome antisemitic canard.”

They hurl this mendacious accusation in the expectation that the public will be so intimidated by fear of being labeled “antisemitic” that they will not consult the documentation, and will instead accept at face value the word of the noble rabbis and the always truthful media.

From Judaism Discovered, pp. 912-916:

The American media reverentially showcase the pious Yom Kippur extravaganza of Pharisaic displays of penitence and purification, fasting and prayer, that allegedly give evidence of the supposed special relationship which Talmudists enjoy with God. Quite a gaudy show is made of the confessional Viduy comprising the Ashamnu and the Al het, the catalogue of sins which is meaningless as a form of self-accusation, since the Judaic recites the whole litany, whether he is actually guilty of each transgression or not.

After the recitation of each transgression, one is to strike the left side of one’s chest with one’s right fist. This is followed by the prayer of supplication, Avinu malkenu and the Alenu, the so-called “mourner’s kaddish.”

All of this makes an impressive Yom Kippur Eve accompaniment to the promise-breaking Kol Nidrei and demonstrates that rather than moving them closer to God, these ceremonies move Judaic persons who are adherents of Judaism farther away, by making God into an accomplice to deceit and oath-breaking, surrounded by a hypocritical show of piety and penance.

The Talmud in Mishnah Hagigah 1:8(a) admits that there is no Biblical basis for the Kol Nidrei rite.

Rabbi Moses Maimonides confirms that the Kol Nidrei rite is not in any way Biblical: “The absolution from oaths has no basis whatever in the Written Torah” (Mishneh Torah, Sefer Haflaah, Hilkhot Shevuot 6:2).

The Talmudic law concerning the Kol Nidrei rite is as follows:

“And he who desires that none of his vows made during the year shall be valid, let him stand at the beginning of the year and declare, ‘Every vow which I make in the future shall be null.” (Babylonian Talmud: Nedarim 23a and 23b).

Note that the Talmud declares that the action nullifying vows is to be taken at the beginning of the year and with regard to promises made in the future. This distinction is critical since it contradicts what the deceivers claim is a penitential service for begging forgiveness for promises broken in the past, rather than what it is: a nullification made in advance for vows and oaths yet to be made (and deliberately broken with impunity).

This “advance stipulation” is called bitul tenai and it is the basis for a Judaic being absolved in advance of breaking promises that he will make in the future, or to use the rabbinic lawyer’s jargon: “declaration of intent for the anticipatory invalidation of future vows.”

This corresponds to the Talmudic lesson that God rewards clever liars (Kallah 51a).

You have to pity people ensnared in this sordid charade of cajoling God into helping them cheat.

To all those “Christians” who, rather than seeking to rescue the pitiable Judaics who are captive to this system of institutionalized religious dishonesty, instead abandon them to it, we can only say, may God have mercy on you for the hateful part you are playing in cooperating with the Orthodox rabbis in permitting more Judaic souls to be lost to the Father of Lies.

Hoffman is the author of Judaism Discovered, and Judaism’s Strange Gods, as well as introductions to Johann An

I’m sorry to the family but I will post this as a warning to others. Another coal burner (rest in peace) found out what her life was worth to a nigger. Her life was worth a promise of $10,000 dollars. The killer only got $200 plus a 25 year sentence in the cage for his troubles though. Since the killer was in the army too we can at least rest assured that he WILL be in the cage for at least 1 year. You made some very bad choices in life maam and you paid the price for it with your life. Again, I’m sorry and rest in peace.
    ——————————————————————————————
    FORT CAMPBELL, KY
    A Fort Campbell soldier has pleaded guilty to the murder of another soldier last year.

2 soldiers charged in disappearance of missing Ft. Campbell soldier

Shadow McClaine has been missing from Fort Campbell, KY, since Sept. 2

145 days later, family continues search for missing soldier

Skeletal remains ID’ed as missing soldier Shadow McClaine

In Fort Campbell court Thursday, Spc. Charles Robinson pleaded guilty to conspiracy, murder and obstruction of justice in the death of Private First Class Shadow McClaine.

Robinson was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

McClaine’s ex-husband, Sgt. Jamal Williams-McCray, is also charged in the case.

Speaking to the judge, Robinson claimed Williams-McCray hired him to kill McClaine for $10,000. Robinson said he did not know McClaine.

During a meeting to discuss on post to discuss the details, Robinson said Williams-McCray told him that he tried killing his former wife before and failed, which is when he decided he needed help.

Robinson said his wife was also part of the planning of McClaine’s murder, suggesting they murder McClaine with a knife instead of a gun.

According to Robinson, Williams-McCray drove McClaine to an area of high grass off Interstate 24 near Exit 11 last September as part of a ruse.

During that time, Robinson said he pretended to be the property owner and that McClaine told him they were on a scavenger hunt. He said he acted angry at the two over trespassing and told them to get on their knees while he patted them down.

Robinson admitted to cutting McClaine’s throat, stabbing her and then breaking her neck with his hands.

After disposing of the body, Robinson said he washed out the liner of his truck and disposed of the murder weapons in the Cumberland River off Riverside Dr. He told the judge Thursday, “as a soldier, I should be helping law enforcement solve a crime.”

He said he only got $200 from Williams-McCray before both of them were arrested.
    ————————————————————————————————
    I saw a really really funny tv commercial the other day I was laughing so hard that I didn’t even catch what it was they were trying to sell. They had this jewlywood version of negro’s happily married with a niglet living in a nice house of their own with a nice yard and a nice car in a nice neighborhood acting all like they are civilized human beings and stuff so I started out giggling. But what really knocked me off of my chair laughing was when they show the great negro father changing the niglets diaper man I couldn’t take it anymore. What kind of alternate universe are these jew mad men of advertising living in?

Off-topic, but I’m fkn livid. I’ve hardly used any bandwidth this week because I knew I was within about 5GB of my monthly limit, but just in the last four days some bastard neighbour of mine has pushed me nearly 8GB over the 45GB monthly allowance, and I’ve got no idea how much was stolen during the rest of the month. I didn’t think I’d been using very much though. I suppose now he’ll be robbing some other poor bastard who doesn’t even know he (or she) needs to change the default router password and/or disable wireless entirely.

Whoever the next victim is though will probably realise something’s wrong if the thief uses 2GB or more per day (60+GB per month).

There’s no way of finding out who’s been doing it, but the bastard’s put an extra fifteen quid on my bill this month, on top of the usual £30 to £40.

At least it’s stopped now though, so next month I’ll be able find out what I really use.

Advice for anyone else, especially if your neighbours are physically close or if cars regularly park outside. Change your router’s password, and if you don’t use wireless, switch it off completely. It only takes a few seconds, and if you don’t know how to do it, either Google it (like I did) or find someone who does know how it’s done.

Decide what your new password’s going to be, up to about 20 characters, but don’t tell anyone, then if you do have to get someone in, send him into another room or ask him to look away while you type it in.

Never trust anyone with your passwords. I made that mistake a few months ago, and got thoroughly jewed. That bastard did so much damage I had to reinstall the operating system, which is a pain if, like me, you’re using Linux, or practically impossible if you use $eattle $pyware (Windoze) and can’t afford the expense.

Sorry IncogMan, but I had to (a) get that off my chest and (b) try to warn people who may not realise just how vulnerable they can be, and how expensive it can be to have people hacking into your account and downloading as much as this bastard is, or perhaps he’s playing games on-line. I don’t know and I don’t care. The only thing that matters to me is that it won’t happen any more.

33. I figure I would chime in here, especially about these fucking Negroids swarming into Canada thanks to Justine True-dough, who I refer to these days as “Trust In Jew Dough” meaning he is a fucking Jew dick sucker as bad as other world leaders..

Trust in Jew dough had the gall this last week to “apologize” to the fucking Jews for the fraud of the Holy hoax, and to me that was an abomination considering the fact that anyone who researches that fraud realizes that it is a fraud and a massive lie.. BUT of course in Canada we cannot even discuss the truth about the Holy hoax without facing the Canadian thought police and Jail time…

AND “Trust in Jew dough” has not alleviated the problem of the niggers flooding into Canada as he continues the insane policy of allowing those low IQ mongrels and pathetic substandard freaks of nature to just walk over the Canadian border and THEN giving these freaks free money, housing, food, etc….

And yes, these freaks have NO jobs or job skills, but the Canadian public is now to “accept” them into our society (which these Negroids want NO part of, but instead want to continue with their “tribal traditions” that Canadians are supposed to accept without question), and most are so ridden with diseases and lack of hygiene that it is unbearable to even be next to them…

I want to remind everyone here about what happened to me over a year ago when I was at the local YMCA, and one of the workers there was chastised for standing up to a family of these non-hygiene disease riddled freaks….

That worker was told to go to the family change room, where a family of these fucking Negroid animals had vacated just a few minutes prior… And he found the most excruciating thing possible.. These Negroid freaks had excremented all over the room and had even wiped their feces on the walls and door way… I fucking kid you not!

The worker was informed to “clean up” the mess, and he and another worker spent hours having to clean up the Negroid filth… He then tried to report the incident to the manager of the facility, to which he was chastised and told to “not mention a word” for he could be in trouble for being “politically incorrect”…. UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

He did talk to me about it, and said shortly afterwards that this Negroid “family” was terrible and acted like animals all the time when they came to the Y.. Others complained bitterly about their STENCH and their lack of hygiene… Now with this incident he did not even want to be on his shift when they came around..

AND to top it all off… Rather than confront this ‘family’ of animals, err.. Negroids, the manager WARNED the employees to basically leave them alone and not say a word about their actions or their lack of human hygiene… They were all warned that if they ever said anything they would be fired for being “unsympathetic” to these mongrel fucking scum…

I was so angry and I told a lot of patrons to that Y what happened.. Many said that I had to keep my mouth shut for these “migrants” have to be respected???? Fuck that…..

The only saving grace was that this “family” of unhygienic fucking freaks stopped going to the Y shortly after this incident… I hope that they either learned to use a fucking toilet properly or someone handed them some soap and told them what washing was all about..

This story is absolutely true, and it again shows how this nation is fucking being ruined by these freaks that come in with their diseases and unhygienic practices to destroy our society..

I am at the point now that I fucking really do hate this nation, and it is due to assholes like Trust in Jew dough that have been accelerating the ruination… These negroids should all be shipped back to the hell hole they originated from, rather than fucking infect us all with their filth..

34. S O G says:

out of the thousands of camp stiffs examined by american doctors none showed death by cyanide …no red stiffs and no cyanide deaths ,,,
    speaking of rapes ..niggers and muzzos have raped 1/3 of sweden …reminds me of the vandals based out of scandinavia in the oh rounfd 40ad …hmm earlier but they were sacked and killed off ..they were the original aryianism cult …the women were raped off into ignominy and mixed out with sub white cultures ..
    niggers today as in the rott er root website are geting the pity partry still led by steeeenking jews and getting lite sentences in the alledged rayciz system ..
    the youngest serial killer in the usa was a 13 year old nigger featured over at the injusticefile,,,direct link here ……..http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com/2011/10/black-children-who-rape-rob-murder.html
    muslims rape mexicans rape ..jewish college kids rape …very few caucasion kids rape compared to the savages ..nigger becomes a rapist early like ellis tills who sexually battered a white alone female ..he deserved to die as would anyone WHO ACTS LIKE THIS …
    the scottsboro boys was a period when the naacp was just lighting up and the defense wanteed to concentrate on how unfair it was cus the niggers were black n all …
    my guess is that if they thought leo franks was innocent even in the face of OVERWHELMING evidence and leo tried to frama a nigger for it ….nigger probably did get his muh rape on with some of the factory girls ….so they try to claim these ignorant sub specie africans who are not really human per se were innocent ….niggers are hard wired for rape and torture of whites ,its in their (d.n.a.pe)
    best be armed peopel …..now when i look at them boys that dragged the shiftless nigger mr.byrd around by a rope i dont care ..after all the shit niggers have been doing to whites for over 200 years at the blessing ot the commie kike supremecists ..
    black supremcy ….https://cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/

Feed and breed, feed and breed. That’s all a wild animal needs, that and “gibs me dat” because jungle critters don’t ask. They take. They’re NOT Human, and don’t belong among Humans.

I’ve always believed ugliness to be Nature’s warning to stay away, and I extend that to brain-damaged members of my own species. It’s not their fault they’re the way they are, especially if their mothers misguidedly allowed them to be vaccinated without being aware of the dangers of vaccines, but it’s still Nature’s way of warning us that they’re not like us.

If it’s physically ugly, avoid it.

I once knew two sisters with nearly identical features. Perhaps they were twins. One was an angel and extremely beautiful. The other was involved in the murder of her beautiful sister, and her inner ugliness showed in her outward appearance.

Two women, nearly identical in appearance except that their true nature couldn’t be hidden. A beautiful angel and an ugly devil, when they should have looked very similar.

If it’s ugly, as niggers and most jews are, stay away. If it’s ugly on the outside, it’s ugly on the inside. Nature is trying to warn us. Heed the warning or suffer the consequences.

Btw, my bandwidth theft problem is no more. No increase since I disabled wireless, but I did have to re-boot the router (power off, then on again) before that bastard was finally cut off.

Now I’ll find out how much I really use.

36. Diseases like tuberculosis and leprosy are being brought into our countries by the turd worlders. We are being infected by these diseases that most Healthcare workers don’t know how to kill. Are our politicians that retarded that these turd worlders aren’t being properly vetted or are they doing this for some hidden reason?

37. Red Pill says:

white avenger says:
    September 30, 2017 at 9:20 am
    =====================================
    MY FRIEND, what part of “they want us dead” don’t you understand?
    it’s an agenda of genocide.
    we can’t stop this movement, we can only defend.
    put on all the armor you can, physical and spiritual.
    get your “HOUSE” in order (you know what i mean).
    prepare prep, and pray.
    it’s coming and your inter sense tells you so.
    but who will believe you? (don’t let it bother you).
    when everyone thinks your crazy, then and only then will you be free.
    free from the false reality that has deceived every living soul on planet earth

38. Morris Deeds says:

@ Red Pill, Karen, PTR, NTS, ICM

Look how clever Jews are: like Trump, Benedict Orange, they use their
    CONTROL OF BOTH SIDES! Trump’s tweets are some Jew in Hollywood
    giving him his part of the script “The Ebil White Antisemitic Racist” attacking
    these poor (actually millionaires) Blacks, just trying to get by on their 1 million
    dollar a game paycheck! Then they have these STUPID (sister sent me this)
    Judaeo- influenced Christians, using the poor Black courageously joining the
    military, patriotic, ridiculous emails, they tell you to forward!

Instead of reality, he’d become a welfare statistic! Serves two
    purposes: the continual WORSHIP of the “Poo Black having to join
    the military to survive” instead of what would occur, he”d be a
    drug dealer or pimp and have 10 kids the White tax payers,
    would pay for!

The second thing being that these GENTILE kids all fight for
    “Our Western Freedoms and Democracy” instead of reality Israel
    and Global Jewry’s global NWO Hegemony!

PS Incog Man did you see the 20/20 Downtown, 40 year annivary
    with(Gay) David Muir, and Elizabeth Vargas doing the “Holly Bobo
    Story” parade all the “Evil White Confederate Crackas up whom may
    raped and killed her in Tennessee?” Gotta stay with EBIL Whitey narrative!

The Dumb down Zionist brainwashed Christian
    This is a great comparison !!

An open letter to the NFL players,

You graduated high school in 2011. Your teenage years were a struggle. You grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. Your mother was the leader of the family and worked tirelessly to keep a roof over your head and food on your plate. Academics were a struggle for you and your grades were mediocre at best. The only thing that made you stand out is you weighed 225 lbs and could run 40 yards in 4.2 seconds while carrying a football. Your best friend was just like you, except he didn’t play football. Instead of going to football practice after school, he went to work at McDonalds for minimum wage. You were recruited by all the big colleges and spent every weekend of your senior year making visits to universities where coaches and boosters tried to convince you their school was best. They laid out the red carpet for you. Your best friend worked double shifts at Mickey D’s. College was not an option for him. On the day you signed with Big State University, your best friend signed paperwork with his Army recruiter. You went to summer workouts. He went to basic training.

You spent the next four years living in the athletic dorm, eating at the training table. You spent your Saturdays on the football field, cheered on by adoring fans. Tutors attended to your every academic need. You attended class when you felt like it. Sure, you worked hard. You lifted weights, ran sprints, studied plays, and soon became one of the top football players in the country. Your best friend was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. While you were in college, he deployed to Iraq once and Afghanistan twice. He became a Sergeant and led a squad of 19 year old soldiers who grew up just like he did. He shed his blood in Afghanistan and watched young American’s give their lives, limbs, and innocence for the USA.

You went to the NFL combine and scored off the charts. You hired an agent and waited for draft day. You were drafted in the first round and your agent immediately went to work, ensuring that you received the most money possible. You signed for $16 million although you had never played a single down of professional football. Your best friend re-enlisted in the Army for four more years. As a combat tested sergeant, he will be paid $32,000 per year.

You will drive a Ferrari on the streets of South Beach. He will ride in the back of a Blackhawk helicopter with 10 other combat loaded soldiers. You will sleep at the Ritz. He will dig a hole in the ground and try to sleep. You will “make it rain” in the club. He will pray for rain as the temperature reaches 120 degrees.

On Sunday, you will run into a stadium as tens of thousands of fans cheer and yell your name. For your best friend, there is little difference between Sunday and any other day of the week. There are no adoring fans. There are only people trying to kill him and his soldiers. Every now and then, he and his soldiers leave the front lines and “go to the rear” to rest. He might be lucky enough to catch an NFL game on TV. When the National Anthem plays and you take a knee, he will jump to his feet and salute the television. While you protest the unfairness of life in the United States, he will give thanks to God that he has the honor of defending his great country.

To the players of the NFL: We are the people who buy your tickets, watch you on TV, and wear your jerseys. We anxiously wait for Sundays so we can cheer for you and marvel at your athleticism. Although we love to watch you play, we care little about your opinions until you offend us. You have the absolute right to express yourselves, but we have the absolute right to boycott you. We have tolerated your drug use and DUIs, your domestic violence, and your vulgar displays of wealth. We should be ashamed for putting our admiration of your physical skills before what is morally right. But now you have gone too far. You have insulted our flag, our country, our soldiers, our police officers, and our veterans. You are living the American dream, yet you disparage our great country. I am done with NFL football and encourage all likeminded Americans to boycott the NFL as well.

39. Morris Deeds says:

Barry Kissin’s “Critique of Christopher Bollyn and his Influence Upon the Truth Movement”
    By Kevin Barrett on September 29, 2017
    See JPG:

Introduction

Whether or not Christopher Bollyn’s 9/11 research is correct in every detail, I think it has has significantly contributed to our understanding of the the past several decades of our history, especially US Mideast policy. (I interviewed Christopher on last week’s radio show, discussing his new book The War on Terror: The Plot to Rule the Middle East.) Since the best way to assess the strength of an argument is to critique it, I am publishing Barry Kissin’s article below, and will be interviewing Barry during the first hour of tonight’s radio show (listen live 8 to 9 pm Eastern HERE.)

–Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

Critique of Christopher Bollyn and his Influence Upon the Truth Movement
    By Barry Kissin, attorney and author of The Truth About the Anthrax Attacks

Sept. 22, 2017

Part 1: INTRODUCTION
    On January 28, 2016, I attended a Chris Bollyn lecture in the town of Hagerstown, not far from where I reside in western Maryland. I was impressed that Chris was barnstorming in the boondocks, getting the word out that the official account of 9/11 is a fraud. I was also impressed by his polished power-point presentation that highlights the abundant evidence of Israeli participation in 9/11 as well as the eye-opening extent of Jewish individuals occupying positions of power in the U.S. Partly in order to support Bollyn, I then bought his book Solving 9/11.

As the year 2016 unfolded, I became more and more involved in the campaign to secure the release of the 28 Pages and then the enactment of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA). On October 23, 2016, Op-Ed News, a prominent leftist, peace activist on-line journal, published an article of mine in which I explained:

More @ URL below:

40. Red Pill says Sept 30 at 9:53am
    ________________________________

Red Pill MY FRIEND I shall do so, and heed your advice

41. The problem w/ mud invaders cannot be solved w/ a Trump wall.
    The State department is brining them here for a free ride. Daily, mud ppl step off at Intl airport gates and are totally unaccounted for.
    Straight Houdini shit.