Crazed Africoon Mobs Kill Nine “Vampires”

Real Halloween horror – ‘Vampires’ lynched in Africa

By Lady Rebecca

In most parts of the world people are busy decorating their homes and buying costumes for Halloween. The scarier, the better! Vampire, Witch or Grim Reaper outfits are carefully displayed in most shops and nobody bats an eye – as we all know it’s just for fun.

With this in mind it is disturbing to read news reports coming out of Africa about people murdered after they were accused of being vampires. For over a month now, the southern part of Malawi has been gripped by a vampire hysteria. Nine people have been killed and many others, including foreign tourists, badly wounded. The rumors that started this episode of mass hysteria are said to have originated in neighboring Mozambique.

One man, suffering from epilepsy was dragged out of a police station and burned alive. Another was stoned to death. A mother and her son were beaten to death. Apparently the pair were found carrying a special drinking bottle that looked strange and unfamiliar to the lynching mob and deemed to be proof of blood-sucking activities.

At first, one might be tempted to think it’s some tribal community, surely some primitives, but no, the vampire rumors have now spread to Blantyre, the country’s second largest city. Although Malawi is among Africa’s poorest countries, this city has roads, cars, electricity, billboards. They have television and Internet, and yet some still believe in vampires and witchcraft.

In an effort to curb violence, a 5 pm curfew has been imposed and over 140 people associated with the attack have been arrested.

What we’re dealing with is a clear case of superstition and lack of education and, amazingly, even those willing to put an end to violence fail to address the root of the problem.

The country’s president Peter Mutharika has visited the affected areas and urged people to refrain from “taking the law into their own hands when dealing with a suspected blood sucker”. He would have done a much better job by blasting these old beliefs and explaining there is no such thing as vampires.

The same goes for the church. The Episcopal Conference of Malawi issued a statement today condemning the killings, yet refusing to “speculate on the validity of these (blood-sucking) claims.”

If the Church itself doesn’t deny the existence of blood-suckers, if the President doesn’t deny it, what are these poor people to believe?

Happy Halloween?!

THIS IS A REAL STORY!

Vampire scare in Malawi prompts UN to move staff after mob violence, report says — FOX NEWS

Malawi cracks down on ‘vampire’ lynch mobs — DAILY SUN

Malawi mobs kill two more people accused of being vampires The Guardian

Negroes are totally wacked!

This entry was posted in Holidays, Negroes and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Crazed Africoon Mobs Kill Nine “Vampires”

1. Dr. Oliver Katt says:

Niggers gonna nigg, that’s why they’re called niggers

2. Stophel says:

Are vampires not susceptible to HIV/AIDS???

3. J.R. says:

It’s not all superstition… once niggers get into voodoo and other forms of black magic they literally get possessed by the spirits of ‘zombies’ and ‘vampires’, which are demons from the Otherworld.

the Jews’ so-called “liberal” machinations behind the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror under “Madame Guillotine”, facilitated the descent of the entire Gentile world into the depraved predicament the Jews have got it in today. The rebellion of the indigenous blacks against decent white Christian Europeans in the French colonies of the Caribbean issued in the 1791 massacre of decent white Europeans at Saint-Domingue and the ‘zombie apocalypse’ of the 1804 Haiti massacre of white French colonialists, which became known in America as “the Horrors of St. Domingo”.
    A rebellion initiated by Haitians under Jean-Jacques Dessalines, a son of the Reign of Terror in France; and notoriously perpetrated by Jean Zombi, a mulatto resident of Port-au-Prince who’s the classic archetype of the zombie freak in Haitian voodoo tradition.
    The Horrors of St. Domingo inspired decent white Christian Europeans in the southern Confederate States of America to stand firm against the Jews’ machinations behind the emancipation of blacks, that issued in the horrors of the American Civil War and the lie of the so-called Civil Rights Movement, which has taken blacks out of their God-given role as servants to whites and let loose primitive and selfish blacks to commit all sorts of atrocities against decent whites, through to the present day.
    the Haitian revolution brought the ruin and the curse of God to Haiti today and paved the way for a zombie apocalypse on a much greater scale…

4. Karen says:

The sooner the “zombie apocalypse” happens the better. The earth needs a cleansing.

5. J.R. says:

All of the bitches will be burned in the apocalypse, like witches ought to be…

I believe in global warming…

“And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.”

Or eaten, when food in the cities gets scarce…

‘Mother’, 24, put her two sons, aged one and two, in the oven and burned them alive after she was forced to quit her job because she couldn’t find a babysitter…

6. J.R. says:

“Witchcraft: Flying Woman Crash and Burst through the Roof…”

Woman caught on the roof after Witchcraft Failed her…

“Every day for the thieves and one day for the owner as they usually say. This woman was shut down by the power of holy ghost when she attempted fly over a church with her witchcraft power as a bird….”

“Witchcraft is real. Human half dog spotted in limpopo south Africa”…

Footage of a man who believes he is a dog. This man walks with a pack of wild dogs. He was spotted in South Africa acting like a canine. This could be the real dog whisperer.

7. Nationalist says:

You are indispensable to the White race INCOG MAN and thanks to your efforts more Whites are waking up to the unbearable consequences of liberalism which is literally killing our people. Our anti-White government keeps bringing these woolly headed, thick lipped Baboons over here from Africa and as can be expected these Black imports have a crime rate that is even higher than that of Negros that are already over here. Voting liberal is an act of suicide.

8. Luke says:

“the lie of the so-called Civil Rights Movement, which has taken blacks out of their God-given role as servants to whites…”

I want to step forward and flatly tell ‘God’: NO THANKS, pal. I have zero interest having ANY blacks providing any servant related duties for me. I want to live in a nation where there are zero blacks – or for that matter, no non-whites whatsoever.

That guarantees that blacks will never have to worry about Whites oppressing them or treating them as non-equals or conspiring to prevent any of them from reaching their genetically promised futures as Captains of Intergalactic Spaceships or Nuclear Scientists or world famous brain surgeons.

Would that not be considered to be the definition of what Heaven would look like for blacks and for all of these other non-whites who hate the White man’s guts?

9. Red Pill says:

there is a mechanism in place to turn people in to zombies.
    it’s already in effect and producing them.
    connect the dots for your self..

New 5G Telecomm Radiation the Perfect Tool For Mind Control – Manipulation of Human Brain Waves

Most People Don’t Even Realize What’s Coming
    Will you get lost in the Fourth Industrial Revolution? Most people asked don’t even know what that is, but it’s happening all around us right now. This system is about technological evolution… evolving us.

every thing is an addictive drug, when the drugs stop, the zombies (demons) come out.

i am not worried about the infernal jews or the feral keegrows
    we can spot them at a distance.

i worry about our own that have been compromised, and there are many.
    zombies are not a race or color and can be members of our own family.
    when you put your “brain” on “hold” and tune in to the new “revolution”
    a new “entity” moves in and takes control.

Satan is the prince of the air, (5G Telecomm Radiation)
    we all have drank from his cup.
    i don’t like that fucker of mankind.

10. Red Pill says:

Ephesians 2:2King James Version (KJV)
    2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

11. Gene says:

According to Tom Heneghan’s blog:

Sunday October 29, 2017
    U.S. and French Military Jointly Declare “Code Yorktown” “Code Brandywine” “Code Normandy”
    by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

“UNITED States of America – It can now be reported that President Donald Trump has released all of the JFK 1963 assassination files with ex-CIA Director German spy George Herbert Walker Bush(Schiff) name redacted twenty-five (25) times.”

See the full report here:http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/

12. Control masquerading as ‘freedom’:

13. Karen says:

Red Pill, thank you for your Oct. 30, 9

Red Pill, thanks for your Oct. 30, 9:38 comment.

;

14. Karen says:

Duh, what happened?

15. Duh says:

I dunno. . .

16. Karen says:

Some of the commenters here confess to a big liking for beer:
    Mr. Hitler in Mein Kampf writes that when he was a worker during the Weimer he was distressed to see his fellow workers waste their wages on alcohol. He believed that by giving them pride and purpose in their lives their drinking would subside and he was right.
    White Western men today are continually shamed, any remaining pride twisted by the envious and malevolent into the lie of ‘supremacy’ and ‘privilege’. Providing for a family, a source of male self-esteem has been stolen from men as industry is outsource to the third world where slave labour comes cheap. Even farming, once a mainstay, however fragile, is off limits to the people who originally tamed the land, now owned by conglomerates, where the soil is poisoned and animals are submitted to torture worse than the most ignorant White farmer of bygone days could imagine. A generation of women, once their helpmates, have been brainwashed into seeing them as an enemy, they are depicted on tv as being buffoons ridiculed by their own children, their opportunities for higher education are financially out of reach while free to those with lower I.Q’,s by virtue of their skin color. Is it any wonder that White men like their beer?

17. I don’t drink. I think I had a couple of beers around the 4th of July and that was it. I used to drink plenty, but that was before I figured a few things out. I don’t watch TV either. I don’t even listen to music either because that’s one of the ways jews hypnotize you.

Unrelated:

18. Another awakened patriot Mr. Frazier! Jews are also corrupting the once respectable music business. We’re bombarded with noise now not music. Satan has deafened our ears that once heard beautiful love songs that had a singer singing as recently as the 1970s.
    Good idea Luke, I believe that place would be called Utopia.

19. Randy says:

Human body parts and human blood has been used for witchcraft in Africa for centuries. It is therefore very possible that the accused “vampires” were sangomas (witch doctors) who tried to use human blood for magical purposes.

20. Red Pill says:

jews are vampires, a wooden stake or silver bullet sounds good to me.
    they steal body parts from Palestinian for profit

21. Red Pill says:

jews are vampires,
    they suck the life blood from nations
    look around you, can you see it?

Another weapon we need to be aware of is prescribed drugs, one of the biggest killers of our time, and also a major cause of what could be described as zombie-ism.

For some time now, a friend and I have been studying those “patient information leaflets” carefully.

As well as invariably stating that they can cause whatever problem they’re supposed to be treating, most list the same “side” effects as all the others.

Dizziness, fainting, hallucinations, loss of balance, inability to think clearly, reproductive problems of various kinds, sight problems, skin problems, sleeplessness, addiction, pain, weakness, you name it and it’s probably there. Look a little deeper and it’s even worse.

In the past, we Brits had the BP and BPC (British Pharmacopoeia and British Pharmaceutical Codex) to tell us what was in the drugs and how they were made. Not any more. Now everything’s hidden behind made-up brand names that mean absolutely nothing.

The “side” effects (intentional effects more like) are so similar from one drug to another, even drugs prescribed for totally different conditions, that we’ve come to the conclusion that either most named drugs are really just the same drug marketed under multiple names or that they all have at least one seriously harmful ingredient added.

Milligrammes? Microgrammes? Who can tell when they’re so full of supposedly “inactive” fillers? Even a simple 300mg Aspirin tablet contains 218mg of “filler”, mainly Lactose in this case, but most tablets and capsules are padded out to several hundred times the stated weight of “active ingredient”.

How can we tell? The simple answer is that we can’t. We’re expected to just blindly swallow the poison and hope it does more good than harm. It doesn’t though. Every drug causes lasting damage.

The older drugs are less likely (we have to hope) to contain added poisons, so I’ll use Warfarin (rat poison) as an example here.

I was on Warfarin for two years following a medical emergency (heart failure). Just one of the many unpleasant effects of Warfarin is spontaneous bruising. I took my last Warfarin tablet on April the 8th. Today, October the 31st, I’m still getting new Warfarin bruises, plus the other after-effects.

That’s from a drug that’s considered relatively harmless.

I’m covered in pinprick-sized red spots from the time they had me on Digoxin (Digitalis toxin), and I can no longer play chess because my ability to think has slowed down so much.

Ramipril, Bisoprolol and others list “fainting” as a “side-effect”. I’ve been drug-free (my decision) since late May, but I still have to be aware of the signs and take what precautions I can when I go out.

Perhaps the most annoying aspect of all this though is that the quacks won’t even entertain the likelihood that you could be suffering from a drug reaction. In one year I ended up in hospital at least three times when the drugs I was on caused me to (almost) pass out in public places, and once it happened while I was in the fkn hospital! In every case I told them which drugs I was on, and every time they pretended not to know it was a drug reaction and wasted hours of my time trying to find something else to blame it on.

Heart attack? Dehydration? Something else? No, it’s the fkn drugs you idiots!

They’re not stupid though. They know what causes it, but they’ve got their instructions not to acknowledge the fact.

Ramipril for example lists “fainting” as affecting one in ten (10% of) people taking this particular poison. I wonder what the real percentage would be if they told the truth.

Oh, silly me. The ones at the top are jews, and jews are incapable of telling the truth about anything.

Drugs saved my life, but then they almost killed me, and would have done by now if I hadn’t made my own decision to stop them after the consultant admitted that I no longer have the problem they were prescribed for.

She very nearly used the forbidden “C” word (cured).

Sometimes we don’t have a choice, but if you can, try to avoid taking any drug. My limited research (studying leaflets and scouring the internet) suggests that (a) there are really only a few drugs marketed under any number of made-up names, (b) that they do a lot more harm than good, (c) that it is intentional and that (d) the after-effects just seem to go on forever.

I’ve been drug-free for 5 months now, and I’m still getting after-effects (“side” effects) that I’m convinced are designed into the drugs to turn us all into zombies.

23. The latest push on tv here in Canada Barney is “get the flushot”. Don’t get it. They claim so many people die from the flu every year and now that those that don’t get it are putting those that do in danger. Well if you get it you should be immune right? More BS guilt projection that doesn’t make sense. The huge jew owned pharmacy companies pressure our government to buy millions of doses that don’t get used and who pays? Joe taxpayer.
    God knows what is in the shots…mercury, dioxin etc.

White Avenger – I agree. It’s the same over here, and I’ve noticed over the years that everyone I know of who stupidly gets the ‘flu shot gets flu-like symptoms shortly afterwards.

Mercury. Formaldehyde. Aluminium (that’s UK spelling). Who knows what else? “Adjuvants” designed to turn the immune system against itself? Squalene?

I’ve never had a ‘flu shot and never will, and I last had the ‘flu in the mid 1970s.

They try to scare people into thinking the comparatively harmless influenza is inevitable every year and deadly, and I too have noticed the contradiction in their claims that those who accept the poisoned needle are immune, but that somehow the unvaccinated are a danger to those who supposedly have immunity.

I’ve mentioned The Poisoned Needle. Here’s a link to the book. It’s quite an old one, but it shows the medical mafia have been aware of the dangers from the start, as well as making vaccines even more dangerous by adding the SV40 monkey virus (Simian Virus 40).

Back on topic. Niggers and muds generally are dangerous wild animals, and none but the lying demonic jew would expect us to believe monkeys are Human.

As I said once to a Paki kid that called me uncle, “If I was your uncle I’d have a tail”.

Some blacks do become civilised, and gorillas seem quite peaceable, but the average wild nigger is just a more stupid version of the jew.

——————–
    !@$%*(!

Firefox spell checker must be jewish. I can add UK spellings until I’m blue in the face. Next time I type that word, it’s reverted to US English. I hate what Firefox has become from the once-useful browser it was when I first started using it, but I can’t get rid of it because it still has a few working add-ons that I find useful.