So Solly Hillary: Trump’s Prez and You’re Not!

I did this artwork the day before the election hopefully expecting Trump kicking her ass!

By INCOG MAN

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of Trump’s victory over Hillary Clinton. Say what you want about Trump, I’m just happy as snot seeing Hillary lose.

And for the last year all we’ve heard from the lousy left-wing media is continuous BS about Trump colluding with Russia, when it was stinking Hillary all along. Uranium One, Billy Bob pocketing a cool $500,000 from the Russians for a mere speech and Hillary financing Fusion GPS to make up a bunch of crap about Trump liking golden showers from Moscow prostitutes. A report initially begun by phony republican “Never Trump” Jews like Neocohen Bill Kristol, I might add.

You know, it’s funny. Lately, CNN has been running poll numbers saying Trump’s approval rating is in the toilet. These mothers always make up some BS by running polls past known liberal demographic subsets and saying it means something. My ass! I know how they do these things. These media people are giant rats manipulating this country, plain and simple.

Let me ask you: Has any celebrities left the country like they promised if Trump won? Hadn’t heard of any? Neither have I. These astounding hypocrites prove it constantly with their lefty BS. Everyone is sick and tired of them.

Let’s look again at a few happy time photos taken at the planned Hillary victory celebration held at the (((Jacob Javits))) center on the night of Hillary’s gruesome debacle (below). It truly was a wonderful evening. I just wished I was there to dance the boogaloo up on the stage before Podesta came on to talk to the audience because Hillary was too chicken sh*t!

Trump Derangement Syndrome:

Thanks for the tears, idiot libtards!

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to So Solly Hillary: Trump’s Prez and You’re Not!

1. Nationalist says:

I think I will choose to comment on the Texas Church Shooter rather than on looser Hillary Clinton and her sad screwed up followers. Whites who vote Democrat and are liberals just really do not get it, their program is pure Satanism as any devoted and righteous pastor or serious Christian can attest to. There are a lot of otherwise nice Whites who unwittingly are going along with Satan’s program of turning America into something entirely different than what it was intended to be by God from a White Christian nation into a non-White non-Christian nation and these mixed up Goons actually think there is going to be something good about this. The White race is going the way of the Jews and that is going from righteous and in good standing with God to followers of Satan and strangely they don’t even have a clue that this is the case. Of course I am not talking about all Whites just those who are on the liberal side of the political equation. Leaving politics and religion out of it for a minute what is going on with a large segment of our people is a total lack of basic common sense and we have already seen the results, hundreds of thousands of White deaths along with numerous other problems all of which could easily be avoided. The ANTIFA movement largely supports the Democratic Party and is helping to steer it in its current direction which is something more sinister than Communism. It can’t be too much longer, this nation is headed towards total chaos because the average White person did nothing when our immigration laws were changed back in 1965.

2. JimB says:

“I think I will choose to comment on the Texas Church Shooter rather than on looser Hillary Clinton and her sad screwed up followers.”

…yet you wrote a text-wall anyway in reply to this article, the one you said you weren’t gonna comment on! And mainly what I got from scanning that text-wall was “God, Satan, Satanism, Christian nation, blah, blah, blah…”

Is it possible for some of you Christ-cucks to just concentrate on the very real and tangible issues rather than trying to turn EVERYTHING into your intangible “God vs. Satan” superstitious crap?!

3. Gilbert Huntly says:

Well, when the rubber meets the road, it IS “God vs. Satan”… I am a Virginian from many generations of the same, and I just witnessed gubernatorial election results which further convince me that we are liable to become governed by insidious representatives of the Communist caste. My people are overcome by LIES, and the beneficiaries are Satanic. The white anglos who crafted our legislative republic are now regarded as “evil racists”, etc. The hordes of non-whites now invading us – both legally and illegally – are being invited by our own government to destroy our White Christian-made culture. Everyone will suffer. The devil is happy! ?

4. I'm Hiding says:

If we’re to believe my friend, it’s all part of the plan; we shouldn’t think for a second that through freedom of choice and goodness we’ve been given Donald Trump.

5. Those pictures are hilarious! Their entire world is crumbling and they are powerless to do anything about it! LOL!
    But those tweets are genuinely frightening. It always gives me the creeps when I see such undeniable evidence of clinical insanity. These clowns just don’t live in the real world. They are as delusional as f*ck. They all really belong locked up somewhere.

6. J.R. says:

Too bad Trump & co haven’t yet got (((the code))), even though they know it’s fake news the lefty media is concocting … But i believe Trump will eventually get it and then we’ll see real action from the ‘wild card’ that God played to confound the liberal left, because he didn’t want the decent US soldiers who’d died and got maimed for the future of their country, dishonored by creeps like that any more.

The jew has indeed been a “Satan” or evil adversary to all that’s decent on the planet , since the jews cursed themselves with a blood curdling oath before Pilate, when they delivered Jesus to be crucified and asked for the seditious murderer Barabbas instead of him… and they are indeed of the ilk of Judas Iscariot who literally had the devil and Satan enter into him, before he betrayed the Lord and went out and hanged himself, after returning the thirty pieces of silver to the Jewish chief priests as the price of his iniquity.

Jews have understandably been saying that they don’t believe in the devil, ever since they took sides with him against God and his Son Jesus Christ, even though the Jew Jesus Christ said that he believed in the devil and had one-on-one encounters with him.
    In fact Jesus not only said that the Jews who’d rejected him were “of their father the devil”, but also that “seven devils worse than the first” would enter into the Jews after they’d rejected the message of redemption that he’d given them and after they ‘d “swept and garnished their house” with their own pharisaic self righteousness all over again.

(((CNN))) is obviously totally satanic “reverse news” … but Kellyanne has real teeth to deal with them in a way they hate, even though i think she compromises too much and obviously can’t ‘see the jew’ at CNN, even though she knows there’s a snake in the grass…
    “Stelter married Jamie Shupak in a Jewish ceremony. His wife is a traffic anchor for New York TV station NY1. They plan to raise their children as Jewish….”

The white guy in the following video seems to know a lot and even uses a church as back drop, which is good… racial Jews are of course not racially white nor are they gentile, but some whites, like people of lots of other races, are nominally jewish, either by birth because their white family has somewhere converted to judaism or because they have themselves converted to judaism, like Ivanka Trump did before she married Kuschner.
    Disclaimer… some foul language and crude innuendos..

7. JimB says:

“Well, when the rubber meets the road, it IS “God vs. Satan”…”

No, Gilbert Huntly, it’s simply us vs. the )ew. No supernatural hobgoblins involved. Besides, many of those same )ews don’t even believe in a “satan”, much less worship one. Are they lying, genocidal pieces of crap? Yes indeed. But they are 100% human, albeit human-rats.

One of the main reasons that I have a problem with all of the “they’re Satanists” folks is that too many of our superstitious folk, believing in their “good book”, though correctly upset that the hook-noses are engaged in wiping us out, still nonetheless deep down have this fundamental core of belief that this is all “according to prophesy”… and that, at some point, “God” (or Jesus, whatever) and “His angels” are going to, before we’re totally overcome, show up and deal with these “satanic jews” for us, putting things right. I know this to be FALSE.

NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE US FROM THESE “SATANIC” HEEBS. We either defeat them ourselves, or we die. Simple as that! No (jewish-created!) “God” is going to appear out of the sky, no Jeebus! Because there ARE no such “gods”. IT WILL BE FATAL FOR US TO “HAVE THE PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS”, waiting and praying for JEW-HOVA to rescue us while the heebs move like lightning to murder us!!!

It’s high time for our people, White people, to wake up and grow up about this mess we’re in. I say all of this with genuine love mixed with frustration, not as some kind of “atheist liar” who’s just trying to “test” our folk’s “faith” out of some “satanic” desire. It bothers me deeply that some of you can’t grasp that and understand the actual truth of we White non-believers’ words.

While I do acknowledge that there are those who attack Christianity but then claim to be “satanists” (like the wing-nuts who go around posting the “Joy Of Satan” bull crap), or the many of our folk who seek to replace our folks’ Christian beliefs with Odin-ism or any of the other Pagan superstitions of our ancestors… I’m NOT one of those people. I simply do not buy ANY of the superstitious hog-wash, NONE of it, and I know without a doubt that I am correct. Religions are just mind-games. Some are kinda harmless, some are kinda cool and have some good truthisms in them, and some (of the Abrahamic type) are CREATED DEVICES that were designed to ENSNARE THE MINDS of the gullible masses.

Jews always play to BOTH sides in any given conflict, think about that. Deeply. Why would you believe that they are “satanic” without considering that they also might be involved behind-the-scenes with the “Gospel” (which means ‘god-spell’!) itself?

Consider the words of Leonard Cohen here:

“The Future”

Give me back my broken night
    my mirrored room, my secret life
    it’s lonely here,
    there’s no one left to torture
    Give me absolute control
    over every living soul
    And lie beside me, baby,
    that’s an order!
    Give me crack and anal sex
    Take the only tree that’s left
    and stuff it up the hole
    in your culture
    Give me back the Berlin wall
    give me Stalin and St Paul
    I’ve seen the future, brother:
    it is murder.

Things are going to slide, slide in all directions
    Won’t be nothing
    Nothing you can measure anymore
    The blizzard, the blizzard of the world
    has crossed the threshold
    and it has overturned
    the order of the soul
    When they said REPENT REPENT
    I wonder what they meant
    When they said REPENT REPENT
    I wonder what they meant
    When they said REPENT REPENT
    I wonder what they meant

You don’t know me from the wind
    you never will, you never did
    I’m the little jew
    who wrote the Bible
    I’ve seen the nations rise and fall
    I’ve heard their stories, heard them all
    but love’s the only engine of survival
    Your servant here, he has been told
    to say it clear, to say it cold:
    It’s over, it ain’t going
    any further
    And now the wheels of heaven stop
    you feel the devil’s riding crop
    Get ready for the future:
    it is murder

Things are going to slide …

There’ll be the breaking of the ancient
    western code
    Your private life will suddenly explode
    There’ll be phantoms
    There’ll be fires on the road
    and the white man dancing
    You’ll see a woman
    hanging upside down
    her features covered by her fallen gown
    and all the lousy little poets
    coming round
    tryin’ to sound like Charlie Manson
    and the white man dancin’

Give me back the Berlin wall
    Give me Stalin and St Paul
    Give me Christ
    or give me Hiroshima
    Destroy another fetus now
    We don’t like children anyhow
    I’ve seen the future, baby:
    it is murder

Things are going to slide …

When they said REPENT REPENT …

8. JimB says:

Example:

‘I’m the little jew
    who wrote the Bible
    I’ve seen the nations rise and fall
    I’ve heard their stories, heard them all
    but love’s the only engine of survival”

Consider (((Cohen’s))) words deeply. And not just the ones about the jewish creation of the bible… but the ones at the end of this stanza, the “but love’s the only engine of survival”. WHAT does that mean to you? Do you imagine Cohen is talking about “love”, that special altruistic pitter-patter of the heart? NO. He is talking about SEXUAL ACTIVITY, what we call “making love”. IT ALONE IS THE “ENGINE OF SURVIVAL”. This jew is telling us, albeit using his jewish word-manipulation, that OUR BABIES, the product which comes from the sexual “engine of survival”, are their #1 enemy!!!

You have to put on your THINKING caps, people, before it’s too late. Things are not quite what they appear when it comes to the jews, their words… and “our” Christian “faith”.

9. Ya that piece of crap is burning in hell with that other piece of crap Montreal spawned abortionist henry Morgentaler. How many unborn gentile babies did he murder in their mother’s wombs? They are screaming for justice. Noone cared to fight for the unborn when Morgentaler was murdering them in his Canadian located clinics. He was touted as a “defender of women’s right to chose what to do with their bodys”.
    Montreal has a huge painting on a building of that piece of shit Leonard Cohen. I hate the stupid place that spawned that other “Satan worshiper” our prime minister Justin Trudeau.
    I hope it suffers for its sins maybe a nuke from north Korean Kim would wake them up.

10. JimB says:

Well-said, white avenger. I concur!

11. Red Pill says:

the jew did not write the bible,
    but they did rewrite it.
    just like as J.R. says about the news.
    you have to see thru the rewrite to find the truth.
    George Orwell tried to tells us every thing is in reverse

jews are clever bastards, and have fooled the masses.
    you must be as wise as the ”serpents” to understand
    that they control the narrative, and the narrative is the deception.
    we hash over the false narrative, and are blind sided to the actual facts.

“J.R. says:
    November 7, 2017 at 11:59 pm
    My firefox homepage is (((us. yahoo))), which i go to first to find out the “reverse news” of the day that the jews have concocted before I start to read real stuff on sites like this; and so I’ll know from the Jews’ take on any particular thing what they’re worried about and what they don’t want decent white Christian Americans to know or decipher.”
    (do this myself)

i am now in the process of downloading this entire site for reference

saboteur365
    The World’s #1 Website Fighting the Extinction of Species

On this blog, the lies will be exposed and the truth will be told. No one and no group, no matter who or how powerful, will be exempt from deserved criticism. The order of the day here is race realism, sex realism, educational realism, and economic realism. This is a NO BULLSH*T zone for people who are allegeric to bullsh*t. Cultural Marxists and other Satanists can take their bullsh*t somewhere else. God is truth, beauty, and justice, and that’s what we will pursue here, tinged with righteous anger.

12. Red Pill says:

Immigration, Globalization, Political Correctness: The Jewish Elites Attack On The Western World

If Hitler Won World War II We’d Have A Better, More Just World Today

Legendary U.S. General George S. Patton realized late in the war that the United States fought the wrong country. Patton felt the U.S. should have sided with Germany to destroy Jewish Bolshevik/Communist USSR. This information comes from Patton’s diary entries, letters he wrote to his wife, and comments he made to military officers and staff.

James L. Miller, PhD

13. Red Pill says:

Thank White People For These Things. Why Isn’t There A White History Month?

This video previously contained a copyrighted audio track. Due to a claim by a copyright holder, the audio track has been muted.

Black People Are A Dying Race The Curse of Generational Curses

How Kabbalah Jews Infiltrated America – Breaking The Bloodline Curse

A must watch for Christians. Trigger warning issued for nihilists or anyone who hates Jesus Christ. I might lose a few subs for this but oh well, we’re going there anyway.

14. Johnny Draco says:

“…Thanks for the tears, idiot libtards!…”
    Study the face and you’ll see not only a libtard but a trannytard also.

15. RAGNAR says:

Sooooo,when are you going to put Obama’s name in there with the Clintonians. He was and still is the catalyst for all this die-versity bs.What happened to the real story of Obama and his admin and all his Black militant losers appointees that were monitoring and tapping everything and everyone on the right. President Trump was right.When they caught that pos Debbie Wasser-MAN” I see nothing, I hear nothing “Schultz along with the muzzie Paki that set up and was doing all the tapping and monitoring to undermine Trump and this country.Obama knew and he allowed it. What,because he is half Black no one wants to expose that scumbag Obama. Get after him like everyone does against Hillary.Stop ignoring the leader.Obama should be mentioned EVERY TIME Hillary comes up.

16. Morris Deeds says:

How Harvey Weinstein Used Mossad Agents to Try and Shut Down His Accusers
    Harvey Weinstein was so calculated in his bid to suppress allegations of sexual assault that he hired ex-spies to discredit victims and extract information from journalists.

The Filthy Jew Pig:

Former Mossad agents hired by Harvey Weinstein posed as women’s rights advocates and secretly recorded meetings with the actress Rose McGowan as part of a wide-ranging attempt by the movie mogul to shut down the investigation into allegations of sexual assault against him, and discredit his accusers:

More @ link: https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-harvey-weinstein-used-mossad-agents-to-try-and-shut-down-his-accusers

17. Morris Deeds says:

Red Pill says:
    November 8, 2017 at 7:36 am
    Thank White People For These Things. Why Isn’t There A White History Month?

Yeah and Mary imparted this many times actually Mid Western Protestant
    women, she made shrine to her, she told her “The Rothschild Family secretly runs
    the world” some Jew whispered to Juda Pill she’s nothing, you’ve peddled it ever since!

18. Morris Deeds says:

30 pieces of silver goes along way Texas I guess?

19. Morris Deeds says:

Two yrs of SCIENCE, couldn’t prove it fake,but i’m listening to a heretic like you

In the past, whenever we’ve had an election, the people have always accepted the outcome, even when things didn’t go the way they wanted.

Now, backed by Soros money, the losers are endlessly whining about how stupid the majority are who voted for Trump.

It’s the same here in the sewer that was once England (and will be again). The majority voted to leave the communist EUSSR, but the losers refuse to accept that they were outvoted.

We’re never going to be allowed to leave the EU empire anyway, but what these idiots refuse to recognise is that we have a system called democracy, in which we supposedly do whatever the majority wants.

The truth is that there’s nothing genuinely democratic about the political system in either country, but these idiots need to grow up and accept that they lost because they’re a tiny, if very noisy minority, and if the system was fair, minorities wouldn’t have the right to make decisions that adversely affect everyone else.

It’s worse than the school playground. At least children grow up eventually, but these whining turds never will.

The way I see it, Christianity is a force for good and a unifying influence. The danger though is in all that “turn the other cheek” and “only God is authorised to punish His/Our enemies”, and that anyone “taking the law into his own hands” will be tortured forever with no hope of death or reprieve.

Turn the other cheek.
    Give all you own to the poor.
    Love your enemies.
    Destroy your weapons.

Translation.

Bring your circumstances down to the lowest possible level so you’ll be too weak to defend yourself.
    Let the bastards walk all over you.
    Disarm yourself.
    Offer your throat to the bastard with the knife. Your cowardice will be rewarded in the life to come.

… and …

Don’t even think about defending yourself against the murderous jew or God will be very angry.

Christianity has a lot of good points, but it also has it’s weaknesses.

Whether it’s God, Jesus, aliens or some other saviour, Christians are sitting on their backsides waiting for “the cavalry” to save us, but I’ve got news for the pacifists.

The cavalry isn’t coming.

Why? Because it’s already here. We are the cavalry, but most of us don’t know it. We’ve forgotten what we came here for. It’s our job to save this world from the devil jew.

We won’t end up in hell for resisting evil. It’s what we came here for, to put the beast back in it’s pit for all time, and we must not fail or life on Earth will be no more.

If anyone needs reminding just how evil the devil’s minions are, have a look at the following story.

It’s disguised as an attempt to protect hermaphrodites from bad parental decisions (surgery for example) and to avoid trying to classify the unclassifiable, but in practice it will mean perverts will be allowed to bring perfectly normal kids up as “gender neutral”, whatever their real anatomy might say.

Sexless, mindless, autistic slaves, capable of fulfilling their assigned tasks, but unable to turn on their jew masters. That’s the devil’s ideal, and it’s one of the evils we came to this world to STOP.

We suffered 8 years of the magic negro who could do no wrong in jew media always blaming everything on George Bush. Now we got 4 years of jew media bashing Donald Trump every night for no reason whatsoever (just make something up, it don’t have to be true!) and blaming the Russians. They even managed to somehow find fault in Trumps condolence call to a fallen soldier. That’s how much work the jew media is putting into obstructing this mans attempts to put America first (instead of israil) and make America great again. (the jews do not want that either). Admittedly, he aint helping himself in any way with his tweeter machine. Maybe he IS a slow learner if he hasn’t learned by now that no matter what he says or does the mainstream jew media is going to somehow find fault with it and that will be the lead story on the national nightly jews shows and 60 minutes of jews and Sunday morning meet the jews and their stupid-ass pet niggers shows.
    ——————————————————————————–
    Virginia elected first transfaggot into their legislature. Well I guess that puts the transfaggot bathroom issue back on the front burner again. Put that first on the agenda. They call this progress? Progress toward what?
    —————————–

——————————————————————————–
    —————————–

24. Red Pill says:

Barney says:
    November 8, 2017 at 1:17 pm
    ==========================
    Barney, i don’t read that at all, and i believe your buying some one else explanation,
    with out researching it for your self

the worse thing to do is to let some some one else do your thinking for you
    that’s why everyone is fucked up.
    you buy the narrative and become a slave
    don’t be a non thinking robot
    i am loosing patience with every one
    WAKE THE FUCK UP
    DON’T BE ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

25. Red Pill says:

when i first came across the incogman site, i had never posted any thing on the internet
    in fact, i had not never written any thing in 50 years beyond a materials list.
    i was “semi-illiterate”

i had never expressed my thoughts publicly before.
    i am sure they have been recorded and stored some way,
    like i give a fuck, no one can reason with me anyhow.
    talk about set in your ways.

this site has helped my to move up to a higher level of understanding.
    the inter action between us has helped me immensely to.
    solidify my belief system, because knowledge is the foundation for wisdom.

incogman site is a moving object at a predicable speed.
    it picks up “passengers” in the center of a merry go round.
    the further you ride to the outside, the faster you go.
    and at some point you are discharged into a new dimension.
    it has accomplished it’s mission.

i wish to thank the mysterious Phillip Morrow.
    for the space allotted to me over the years.
    he knows i will try to kick anybody’s ass, including his.
    i know resonantly i have raised his blood pressure well beyond healthy limits
    spamblinka has my name scribbled on it’s walls.
    i have paid $ for redemption.

and to all the folks i have offended, thank you, i was doing my “job”
    nothing personal here.
    for those that hate me, well fuck you, see if i give a rats ass.

is this the foretold death of Red Pill ??
    will you be spared his “shit” ?
    will he shut the fuck up
    well don’t f’n count on it.
    because i will be watching ya’ all

it’s been a “GAS IN THESE CHAMBERS”
    P. S. FUCK YOU JEWS AND YOUR NIGGERS TO.

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY THRU JESUS CHRIST GRANT YOU
    AS HIS PEOPLE WHITE CHRISTIANS
    (the people known by his name)
    WHOM WILL TURN THERE FACE TO HIM
    (that receive his instructions)
    HE WILL SAVE YOUR SORRY ASS
    (you are not smarter than God, get over it)

God Blessed the White Man
    Step Forward and Take your INHERITANCE.
    don’t piss down your leg.

God’s love is a boot in the ass in the right direction.

26. The common phrase in these tweets is “I’m so scared”. Would these same “democraps” be scared of a commie takeover of their country? Probably not.
    Good for Trump declaring yesterday that November 7th is the day we remember the 100 million+ lives lost to Communism. Victims of a fake ideology that promised liberation to workers that only brought theft, death, and destruction.

27. Johnny Draco says:

The CIA’s Strategy of Tension is run by right-wing elements of the government.
    These are the people(?) who are involved in mind control, child abuse rings and false flag terror.
    MKULTRA Subproject 119: Activation of human behavior by remote means.
    Location: Texas Christian University. CIA Monitor: B Sidney Gottlieb. MKULTRA

28. Matt says:

Barney,

What you write of, is a real issue in the defrauded church. Jesus said turn the other cheek to good people, but he also said don’t cast your pearls to swines, and he also took a whip to the Jews who occupied God’s house for greed and money.

I’m an active believer in supporting Jesus Christ and his church. When I was in elementary school, there was a black kid that would hit the white kids, and they shriveled, he tried that with me and it wasn’t in me to take it. I couldn’t stop myself from beating on him from one side of the playground to the other. As fast as he could run.

I know if that happened today, I’d have 50 blacks on me and all the whites cowering in the corner, or even worse joining with the blacks. That’s what America has turned into today, a society of brainwashed white/cuckhold cowers.

Cowardess and cuckholdery is all too prevalent in the white/Christian world. It all stems from the Jews hijacking God’s word and their perverse teachings in the church.

What God does teach, is that there is a Great War and battle on the horizon. That the feeblest of true believers will be a great warrior. Zachariah 12. I want to be alive and in that fight when it comes, for God, for Jesus Christ and for his people. Please God let me be there.

29. Matt says:

I have to tell you, I don’t know who writes this blog, but he or she has the guilty figured out.

Revelations 17 tells us that in the end times a Great Prostitute will sit over the peoples, nations, and languages. (rev. 17:15) This great prostitute who’s drunk with murdering millions of believers is the Jews, not the Anglo/Saxons, or whatever Illuminati, mason front the Jews put on. The mystery Behind the curtains, who controls, as the bible teaches, is the Jews.

30. JimB says:

I do realize that I must have offended some here, but I’m just as entitled to my UNbelief as you are your beliefs. Either way, there’s no reason for WHITE MEN and women to get triggered and be so divided. I’ll gladly fight along side of a White Christian brother… an atheist one… a Buddhist one… or even a “Satanist” one… although I draw the line with Muslims and Jews… for the survival of OUR RACE.

31. JimB says:

Matt, smoloko is O’kay, but he seems to think Evalion is awesome…. and, to me, that’s a strike against his intelligence.

32. Denys Picard says:

Indeed, she left us a year ago already….but the story never ends there…

[img]https://dethinkxify.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/hillary-dead.png?w=482[/img]

And then the Zionist spoketh like this: “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Wake up Lazarette of Martha’s Vinyard…”. And so it was…

[img]https://dethinkxify.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/trump-without-the-makeup.jpg?w=196[/img]

When Lazarette came out of the tomb, The Zionist told the people to remove her hospital gown.
    As a result of this incredible miracle, many people put their faith in The Zionist.
    The Zionist who can lift tides up from nothing, create asset bubbles from unsound money…the miracle maker!

33. Denys Picard says:

Sorry, I am having problems with the embedding format…

Indeed, she left us a year ago already….but the story never ends there…

[url]https://dethinkxify.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/hillary-dead.png?w=482[/url]

[url]https://dethinkxify.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/trump-without-the-makeup.jpg?w=196[/url]

34. Denys Picard says:

I am experiencing some problem with the embeding…sorry…I am trying again:

Indeed, she left us a year ago already….but the story never ends there…

35. Matt says:

Barney,

Before his crucifixion, John 18:36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

Jesus said “but now” he would not fight against the Jews because his kingdom wasn’t of this world. But he also stated his servants would fight if this world was his kingdom.

Revelations 11:15 “The kingdom of the world has become
        the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,”

. . . . 11:18 “The nations were angry,
        and your wrath has come.”

The next time Jesus comes, this world will be his kingdom and his servants will fight, and will prevail. The gates of hell shall not stand against him.

Many in the church are so brain washed and deceived that they won’t recognize Jesus when he comes, who’ll say and do contrary to the milk toast “Jewish Jesus” they’ve been lied to about.

God is a warrior, he will bring the victory and his wrath will come to Satan’s children. The Jew’s and their reign of murdering the innocent and the righteous, will come to an end.

36. J.R. says:

“Transylvania tranny’s” taking over in public office as a precursor to their reign of terror in the Jews’ “666” zombie apocalypse… this creep looks like a Haitian zombie if ever there was one…

Minneapolis elected 2 Transgender City Council Members…

“Virginia House of Delegates candidate Danica Roem, a biological male who changed his legal sex from male to female and dresses as a woman, defeated the GOP incumbent Rep. Robert Marshall to become the first openly-transgender elected to public office.
    “During the campaign, Roem supported teaching kindergartners that people can change their sex in an “age-appropriate” fashion…

It’s already ‘one minute to midnight’ and those who think they know it all need to be sure they’re not just getting competent at “studying their own destruction”…

This will be good if it turns out to be true. Perhaps Donald Trump/Drumpf really will prove himself to be the great leader we’d all like him to be. If so, he’ll have to guard against sharing the fate of another great leader from the 1930s and 40s.

I won’t hold my breath though.

Here’s a video telling the same story.