Let’s Get It Straight: Spanish Peeps ARE WHITE!

Spain is European Caucasian, descended from Celts and Romans. Eastern Slavs and Nordics are White. Italians and Greeks are White. In fact, the entire White race is both beautifully diverse and EFFIN’ GREAT! Being against DACA and mass immigration of Third Worlders (like black Africans) is not being against Spanish Americans. Globalist NWO Jewry promotes our differences to keep us at each other’s throats and not get what they are doing to our race over-all.

By Phillip Marlowe

Frankly, I don’t know why people are not getting it. OK, that’s a rhetorical question. I know why people are confused. International Jewry has diabolically divided us Whites up, so they can flock with our heads constantly so we don’t spot them ripping us off. Sex, relationships, politics — even a simple ass thing like this.

Let me tell you a couple of stories. I once had this elderly woman Spanish teacher who escaped Fidel Castro’s Cuba. Early in the school year, some blacks in class started openly giving her hell for no good reason about her halting English. Plus, they lied about her drinking during the day to explain why she was so hard to understand. I stood up in the class and told the stinking jigs to shut their boot-lipped, purplish pieholes about the woman (I didn’t say it quite that way, of course). They did shut up. They didn’t want to mess with the crazy White guy who was big enough to fight back.

Mrs. H really appreciated me standing up for her against the CHANGOS (monkeys). From then on, she always helped me out with my lessons. Even though I was a poor student she still passed me (I was much better at History, Civics and Science). One day I asked her about blacks in Cuba since I knew they had them down there, too. She told me Cubans were every bit as White as I was, unfortunately blacks had been brought in to work the sugar cane fields as slaves. Further, she explained to me the difference between Mestizos and Spanish Whites, something which I found over the years to be absolutely correct — especially so down in Old ME-HI-co.

Sure, at the time I was a frizzy-haired tan surfer boy (believe it or not), just not as wacked as famous surf slacker Sean Penn as Spicoli in “Fast Times at Ridgemont High” — even though I might take a toke or two on a fat spleef with the stoners hanging out on the beach trying to hit on our “Sheilas.” But I never really belonged to any high school “in-group,” actually. The jocks thought I was a stoner and the stoners thought I was a surfer, while the surfers thought I was a brainiac until I flew past their asses on a juicy wave, stinging their surprised faces with saltwater from my rad cutbacks. LOL.

Mrs. H told me there were various classes in Cuban society — just like every place on the planet, actually. I already noticed blacks looked down on other blacks who had blacker skin, Whites had rednecks, WOPS and pollacks to denigrate and Japs thought the Flips and Koreans were the Niggers of the Orient. Sometimes the differences eluded me, like when my half Jap/half Irish friend told me the Japanese could tell the difference between them and Chinese by the eyes, a distinction it was hard for me to pick up on.

EVERYBODY had something to say about EVERYBODY. It was simply human nature. No reason for us Whites to take it up the ass, when everyone else thought they were so great.

Let me just stop a second and tell you that I could care less the color of someone’s skin. The reason I talk about blacks so much here, is simply because they are indeed criminal murderers, who brutally kill each other and members of my race all the time, but are protected by the idiot White liberals — who are actually doing blacks a huge disservice since they might behave better if they knew we were getting pissed about their criminal behavior. Capiche? I know it’s a subtle thing but very true.

Getting back to my Spanish question. I used to eat a lot at this one Mexican restaurant in a relatively rural area that didn’t have a lot of competion for dining. Nevertheless, the food was great (I effin’ love that white cheese dip thing Mexican restaurants serve). The Maitre D was this Mexican guy who looked extremely Anglo. I mean, like a handsome White — not like I’m a fag or anything. But his skin was darker and he was definitely Mexican. All the other workers there looked much more MEX and treated him as the big JEFFE.

I asked him about all this one time and he laughingly told me they were MESTIZOS (I think they were illegals).

I had noticed that before on a surf safari down in Mexico. The Anglo-looking Mexicans ruled the roost. And there was plenty of primo looking babes down there. My favorite actor of all time, John Wayne himself had a big weakness for the Señoritas. They are indeed some super hot Spanish babes. They good thing? They are fellow Whites, too!

One time when I was doing some real world political work, I met this hot-looking young chick with a Spanish last name and nice butt (yeah, I checked it). From my history reading over the years, I knew her last name was from a royal family serving in Ferdinand and Isabella’s court. The name is still big time upper class over there. It was funny, she knew zero about any of it. I told her to go rent or buy the movie “El Cid” with Charleton Heston and read up on the history of this time.

I later got a text message from her out of the blue where she was totally stoked about what I turned her onto. Her grandmother had verified all this to her and it seemed to have become a real source of pride. Although I don’t know for sure, I think I helped her out big time in the family dynamics department.

My Mexican restaurant Maitre D friend told me the same things about Mestizos that I learned elsewhere. He also called them “CHOLOS,” which is basically like “REDNECKS.” Cholos are mostly Indians, mixed in with Spanish White and even a little Negro from the remnants of slaves. It wasn’t that I ever had anything against Indians (Native Americans). In fact, I liked the North American Indian tribes a lot (me being the big Nature boy and all). Hell, injuns were always cool to me.

But I noticed that the Jewish media were starting up this big thing about Whites treating Indians like dirt all the time, while the Indians were ever so sweet and innocent. Total bunk. Indians could often be a violent crazy bunch, who killed themselves in brutal tribal warfare and us Whites at the drop of a war bonnet. And it was true: They couldn’t handle liquor one bit! (another story for another time)

I remember reading this book written by a Jewess professor about Jamestown. The stinking Jew bitch completely ignored the stories of Indians killing Whites to push her Jew anti-White propaganda. I remember her leaving out this big story about the Powatan Indians torturing this White guy with razor sharp shells and lit tapirs. I was incensed at her blatant Jew Agenda.

Here’s a few quick things to fry your brain: Many Sicilians have Viking ancestry (Norman). White Celtic tribes migrated into North Africa from Spain and North Africans still look Anglo with a great tan. The old Dynasty Kings of Ancient Egypt had DNA the same as from Celtic people in central France and not black sub-Saharans (the “WE WUZ KANGZ” BS). The “out-of-Africa” theory could easily be the other way around — the earliest modern human skeletons were found in Europe. Proto humanoid teeth and a jawbone going back 7.3 million years were found in Macedonia, Greece and Romania.

But the “powers that be” prefer us to think we’re all Niggers!

Black sub-Saharans or Negros were well known as the most worthless race ever encountered in the ancient world (or modern for that matter). The Arabs used them as cattle and worked with black tribal chiefs enslaving fellow blacks for sale to Jew slave traders in the West. Sure, they were a few White landowners profiting off the slaves (cotton had to get picked), but practically all Whites never had jack to do with slavery and plenty of Whites were also enslaved by various peoples over the centuries, too.

Don’t you think it’s time to just say FLOCK IT with the slavery guilt crap? In fact, slavery exists today in Africa, but the hypocrites don’t want to talk about that, because it goes against the brainwashing of Whites program.

And no, I’m not trying to say I’m for DACA. Far from it. I am completely against any amnesty crap. It’s all a liberal democrat scam instigated by the Jews, out to destroy White demographics by turning us all into a kind of half breed, Negroid like race. No lie.

All I’m trying to do is get you to realize the big Jew head job done on the White race in their efforts to create their long hopeful NWO — where they pull the strings while methodically destroying the White race by turning us into flaming faggots and breeding us away with the butt-ugly, criminal NEGRITOS.

Any of you Spanish folk (Europeans, Mexicans, Central and South Americans, too) reading this far need to alert fellow hombres and chicas about all this crap going down. Join together with your fellow Whites and fight the tricky-dick efforts of Global Jewry to divide us into warring camps. The sorry SOS have been doing this for centuries.

Thanks for your time, amigos. Hasta la vista, baby!

I didn’t do this art, but whoever did knows the deal:

This entry was posted in Whites and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Let’s Get It Straight: Spanish Peeps ARE WHITE!

1. Joe says:

Phillip

I love this website.

Kind Regards,

Joe

2. Paul says:

You have much to contribute on political insights, but you undermine your potential impact by using God’s Name or initials in vain. Even in this age, I believe that you offend more than you win with that approach. All of this blasphemy is not necessary to make a point, and I believe that you have the intelligence to make a point without resorting to that.

3. Philip, name of 5 kings of Spain. I have a weakness for them Spanish women
    That stinking Jew bitch should be booted out of the country. All of them that push that agenda. Tell her to ask the victims of the Dakota Sioux massacre in New Ulm Minnesota August 23 1862 how nice they are or George Custer ‘s army that was butchered to a man. Or the people of the Ohio frontier that had to have Anthony Wayne sent by Washington to put them in place. Mercy isn’t in their vocabulary. I know there are peaceful ones but believe me they can be more racist than anyone. I’ve seen it I worked on a reserve. Of course the Jew wasn’t around while the work was being done to make the country they’re so busy living off of and trying to divest the white race from now.

One thing that really gets up my nose (and I haven’t noticed you doing it, IncogMan), is this “reverse” racism crap.

You tell it like it is, but some people just can’t seem to accept that racism is racism whether it’s White on black or black on White.

There’s no such thing as “reverse” racism, just anti-White racism, anti-black racism or anything in between.

What the devil’s gargoyles (called jews) like to denounce as “racism” is Natural and normal. It protects us from the jungle critters by ensuring we stay well away from ugly animals. Ugliness is Nature’s warning. Danger. Stay away. They’re not like us.

Call me a White supremacist if you like. You’d only be telling the truth. I am a White supremacist. There was a time when I actually believed the “all the same under the skin” LIE, but that was when I only had jew lies to go on, and had been brought up in a 100% White community (farming country).

We’re told there’s no difference between the races (species), so having had no contact with niggers or muds, what could I do but assume we were being told the truth?

My education started when I moved into the most mud-infested area of a paki-controlled town, where I found I was the “wrong” colour.

I told myself I’d been unlucky in finding a “bad” group, and did my best to cling on to my earlier beliefs that the monkeys were just Humans with darker skins, but the truth can’t be denied forever.

A major factor in my awakening was discovering IncogLand. At first I thought our host was “a bit extreme”, but as the mud flood continued and we Whites were forced to deal with ever-increasing numbers of jungle apes of various colours, I came to realise that IncogMan was right, and so was Jesus Christ, whether he existed or not.

The jews are the devil. Not of the devil, but the devil itself. If that were not the case, how could they be so consistently evil? No Human could manage it, and no jungle ape could be so intentionally evil throughout the centuries. Niggers and muds are just animals. They’re not capable of long-term planning.

I’m a White supremacist. My race (species) is the master race, the peak of creation, the only truly Human species on the planet.

What nigger or mud species has ever created a great civilisation, great works of art, beautiful music or even a labour-saving machine?

Simple answer, not one. Ever.

They’re animals, and they act like animals.

No compassion, no creativity, no Human attributes whatsoever, and that applies even more to the devil jew.

We may not be perfect, but everything that’s good in the world originated in the mind of a White Human Being.

(If there’s an exception, it’s the Orientals, but I don’t know enough about them.)

I am a White supremacist and rightly proud of it, as all White People should be. My species created everything that’s good in the world. We are the thinkers, the creators, the inventors, the civilisers, our Women are the most beautiful on Earth, and we alone care for the well-being of others. All other species are animals, blindly following their animal instincts and caring nothing for anyone but themselves.

I don’t blindly “hate” non-Whites. I just recognise the provable fact that they’re not us and never can be. Put them back where they properly belong, where God or Nature put them, and I wouldn’t give them another thought. It’s when the devil jew brings dangerous wild animals into our countries that they become a problem.

The jew is neither Human nor animal, but the devil in a human-like body. It has to go if life on this planet is to continue.

The jewish goal is world supremacy and domination. Their Talmud teaches them that they are the “chosen” ones and if that aint “supremacy” I don’t know what is. So they point their fingers at us and call US names to deflect their own guilt. jews truly are taught from birth that everything and everyone on the planet rightfully belongs to themselves for exploiting and to be the jews slaves. The jewish goals of killing out the best goyim, white genocide and eventual extermination and extinction of the white race is real. It is taking place worldwide. Open borders, flooding white countries with illegal immigrants and third world refuge, the promotion of race mixing, even institutional racism against white people with programs like assfirmative actions, minority set-asides, diversity hire and promote programs. Everything is tailored toward the goals of destroying the white and promoting the dark. Don’t take my word for it. Scroll down in this until you see the rabbi and read the words from his speech. He says it in his own words. jews want the white gone because we are the jews greatest potential blocking force to their jew world order supremacy goals. jews believe the “darker peoples” with lower intelligence and can be more easily managed and manipulated and exploited. Share this with others please. We need more white people to wake the fuck up to the conspiracy FACT that the jews declared a secret war against us thousands of years ago and have been planning and working for our extermination ever since. Right now the jews are simply USING their stupid ass pet nigger biological weapons of mass destruction armies to invade us and destroy us and all advanced civilized white countries so that israil can rise to the top. After that the niggers will be of no use to the jews anymore and left to fend for themselves the niggers will starve as they always have. Whites have to start challenging every jew lie and deception and stand up for our rights to exist also. jew yorks governor coumo announced his plan to give free college tuition to the illegal immigrant dreamers by the way. This is the kind of thing that ALL working citizen taxpayers need to take a stand against. It’s all about the future democrap voters they can secure to get power and remain in power. Free Marxist commie Bolshevik jew lefty libtard indoctrination center liberal arts degrees. Fucking nation-wreckers.

I couldn’t agree more, PRT.

Here are two links to another aware blogger. He doesn’t get into race (as far as I know), but I like his thoughts on government, and whether we need a bunch of criminals stealing our wealth and telling us what we can or can’t do, say or even think.

His site is called “Very Dumb Government”, but he makes it clear that he doesn’t think they’re dumb, just evil, and he’s right.

It’s a pity he isn’t racially aware (or perhaps he just keeps quiet about it), but he’s White and he talks a lot of sense.

7. Fan Heller says:

Spaniards used to be White with blond hair and blue eyes, but then the Moors occupied Spain for 700 years. After that much time, there really is nothing you can do to preserve your people. You can call Spaniards White if you want, however they will never be able to reverse the damage that the Moors did to their DNA. This same thing has been happening to Sweden for about 70 years. Look how much damage has been done in 70 years and then think about 700 years.

8. Karen says:

I find it hard to believe that Philip Marlowe was a bad student.

9. Joe Btfsplk says:

“Legal positivism is the legal philosophy which argues that any and all laws are nothing more and nothing less than simply the expression of the will of whatever authority created them. Thus, no laws can be regarded as expressions of higher morality or higher principles to which people can appeal when they disagree with …”

I remember reading a law book from the mid 1940s. It asserted that the laws of government have the same status as the laws of nature [such as the law of gravity]!

Bentham and the utilitarians are behind trash like this [along with other schools, esp. German Idealism].

10. woody hall says:

my wife told me spainards are white,we saw a couple at the grocery yakkin in spanish and they were as white as me and the wife..so youre right man.

Don’t try arguing the point with a cop who’s just pulled you over for speeding or some other victimless “crime”, but parliamentary legislation is not the law of the land.

Common law takes precedence over legislation, which is really Marine law improperly and unlawfully applied as if it were valid on land.

Lawful is not the same as legal.

Follow this link for more information, valid on both sides of “the pond”.

The site’s the work of a bloke named Veronica (yes, I know, a tranny), but his information seems good.

I don’t suppose it’s much help knowing the law if we can’t enforce it, but one day we will.

12. Banjo_Billy says:

Incogman,
    Here in California, if you are white and eat in ANY restaurant that has Mexican cooks, the chance is 9 times out of 10 that they spit in your food. You say (I effin’ love that white cheese dip thing Mexican restaurants serve), well a lot of kum and spit can be hidden in the white man’s cheese dip. And if the Mexican cook wipes his ass with the tortilla, hot sauce covers up the flavor of anything. But you really know that you have been f**ked when the grinning Mexican waiter asks, “Did you like the food?”

I grew up around Mexicans in Southern California and now live in NorCal where they are just as bad. I really, really hate Mexicans — not because I am a bigot but because of the nasty things that they do when your back is turned. They are a cowardly, stupid gangster society filled with hatred and ill will against white people. And they are being made worse because the Mexican Jews own the Mexican media and teach these pinchee stupidos cavrones how to work their treachery on the white man.

Every Mexican should be deported in cargo planes and dropped without parachutes from 20,000 feet onto Mexico City.

• Karen says:

Way back in time, the 80’s, my hubby worked as a waiter in a very $exclusive$ restaurant while going through school. A free meal was included, but the first couple times he took advantage of this perk the kitchen staff and busboys giggled. Another waiter, also white, told him that the kitchen staff, all orientals, philipinos, and other assorted brown people spit, boogered and pissed in the food. Of course, this was Toronto back then, imagine the future.

• Morris Deeds says:

Jesse Jackson admitted when he was young, I guess the 50s
        and worked in predominantly White served restaurants,
        he stated the same thing: he would spit in the food
        before the waiters came and got it, to serve to
        unsuspecting Whites.

Of course not, predominately Jewish restaurants: the ones that
        actually enslaved them for 400 years, and many Jewish
        companies like Monsanto and Lehman Brothers are
        billionaires today due to the African Slave Trade!

They wouldn’t dare spit in their food!

• Agreed Banjo Billy!
      That should be the last thing any white country exports to Mexico unless they needed an item dropped that emits radiation and I’m not talking about cell phones.
      I was talking to a Mexican woman online until December when she freaked out because I went to Cuba. Her kids work in the resorts in Cancun and I was planning to spend Christmas with her in Mexico City next year.
      You know how they’re nice to tourists to your face well she said they say terrible things about you when you’re gone. I’m going to start going to Florida again to escape our dreadful Canadian winters. Piss on the Spics they only want our money.

• Mexicans sure are backward. I believe its the native Mexicans that makes them such a nasty bunch of hooligan gangstas.
      I’m almost certain from what I’ve read that that gangsta Benito Juarez was a native. Too bad for a peaceful white Emperor named Maximilian that got duped into the position by Napoleon 3rd of France. At least his wife was smart enough to go back to Europe

Banjo Billy – Completely off-topic, but I’m sure I’m not the only one to find your articles difficult to read because of the font you’ve chosen.

Yours is an excellent site with good information, but would it not be possible to switch to a more reader-friendly font?

Just a suggestion.

Our primary enemy is the Jew. No doubt at all.

In fact, Jewry is dangerous to all humanity — once you see the big picture. They would have no problem instigating a global war or release a killer virus to save their asses OR as payback should they be cornered by humanity. They are totally evil.

• Morris Deeds says:

INCOG MAN says:
      January 26, 2018 at 12:32 pm
      Our primary enemy is the Jew. No doubt at all.

The Apostle Paul (himself ex Orthodox Jew thug for the Pharisees
      and the Sanhedrin hired to hunt down and kill early Christians
      before his blinding and conversion) stated “The Jew will be the
      enemy of Mankind until the end of time!”

15. Morris Deeds says:

In a Trump Hunt, Beware the Perjury Trap
    By Patrick J. Buchanan
    Friday – January 26, 2018
    See JPG below:
    Asked if he would agree to be interviewed by Robert Mueller’s team, President Donald Trump told the White House press corps, “I would love to do it … as soon as possible. … under oath, absolutely.”

On hearing this, the special counsel’s office must have looked like the Eagles’ locker room after the 38-7 rout of the Vikings put them in the Super Bowl.

If the president’s legal team lets Trump sit for hours answering Mueller’s agents, they should be disbarred for malpractice.

For what Mueller is running here is not, as Trump suggests, a “witch hunt.” It is a Trump hunt.

After 18 months investigating Trumpian “collusion” with Putin’s Russia in hacking the DNC’s and John Podesta’s emails, the FBI has hit a stone wall. Failing to get Trump for collusion, the fallback position is to charge him with obstruction of justice. As a good prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich, the tactic is understandable.

Mueller’s problem: He has no perjury charge to go with it. And the heart of his obstruction case, Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey, is starting to look like something Trump should have done sooner.

Consider what is now known of how Comey and the FBI set about ensuring Hillary Clinton would not be indicted for using a private email server to transmit national security secrets.

Have something to say about this column?
    Visit Pat’s FaceBook page and post your comments….

The first draft of Comey’s statement calling for no indictment was prepared before 17 witnesses, and Hillary, were even interviewed.

Comey’s initial draft charged Clinton with “gross negligence,” the requirement for indictment. But his team softened that charge in subsequent drafts to read, “extreme carelessness

Read More At: http://buchanan.org/blog/trump-hunt-beware-perjury-trap-128607

16. Morris Deeds says:

“An aggressive Republican Party on the Hill, however, has forced the FBI to cough up documents that are casting the work of Comey’s cohorts in an ever more partisan and “sinister light:

This cabal appears to have set goals of protecting Obama, clearing Hillary, defeating Trump, and bringing down the new president the people had elected, before he had even taken his oath.

Not exactly normal business for our legendary FBI.”

Extracted from Pat Buchanan’s URL below, shows
    how corrupt these Zionist Jews and their Shabbath Goy PUPPETS really are!

Read More At: http://buchanan.org/blog/trump-hunt-beware-perjury-trap-128607

17. Morris Deeds says:

Clinton–Obama Emails: The Key to Understanding Why Hillary Wasn’t Indicted
    New FBI texts highlight a motive to conceal the president’s (Obama) involvement.

From the first, these columns have argued that the whitewash of the Hillary Clinton–emails caper was President Barack Obama’s call — not the FBI’s, and not the Justice Department’s. (See, e.g., here, here, and here.)

The decision was inevitable. Obama, using a pseudonymous email account, had repeatedly communicated with Secretary Clinton over her private, non-secure email account. These emails must have involved some classified information, given the nature of consultations between presidents and secretaries of state, the broad outlines of Obama’s own executive order defining classified intelligence (see EO 13526, section 1.4), and the fact that the Obama administration adamantly refused to disclose the Clinton–Obama emails. If classified information was mishandled, it was necessarily mishandled on both ends of these email exchanges.

Hillary Clinton & Barack Obama Emails: Key to Lack of Clinton Indictment
    If Clinton had been charged, Obama’s culpable involvement would have been patent. In any prosecution of Clinton, the Clinton–Obama emails would have been in the spotlight. For the prosecution, they would be more proof of willful (or, if you prefer, grossly negligent) mishandling of intelligence. More significantly, for Clinton’s defense, they would show that Obama was complicit in Clinton’s conduct yet faced no criminal charges.

That is why such an indictment of Hillary Clinton was never going to happen. The latest jaw-dropping disclosures of text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his paramour, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, illustrate this point.

More @ URL below:

• protocolsRtrue says:

Trump is a fool if walks into this trap being set by meullar. Everything and aevery question is only going to be a set-up, gotcha! trap. Don’t do it Trump, please. Tell these corrupted scumbag cowards traitors committing treason piece of shit zog agents that they have thirty days to wrap up their sham investigation and then hit you with their best shot. But DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING TO WORK WITH! Otherwise, they will be trying to pin everything from the jfk assassination to what happened to jimmy Hoffa on you with their stupid ass gotcha questions. Listen to your lawyers. Don’t do it!

It’s apparent now how corrupt the faggotry, buttfucking and infidelity bureau has become. These strozk and page lovebirds and their 50,000 tweets (so far) I have a couple extra questions for them. I thought this scumbag strozk was in counterintelligence? He must be the dumbest cointel ever doing so many unencrypted tweets to his whore. And if it were anybody else (except hildabitch of course) their security clearances would have been yanked immediately after finding out they were having an affair. Blackmail material. Clearly, the whole hilarious clintoris private email servers in her basement and a bathroom in Colorado handling classified information AS SECRETARY OF FUCKING STATE!!! has to be redone. And the obstruction of justice smashing blackberries and bleachbitting acid washing hard drives etc etc emails on the pervert wieners laptop exoneration before investigation deleting 20,000 emails after being subpoenaed not putting her under oath granting immunity to key players and then the emails between strozk and page confirming the fix was in from the start. No wonder the hilarious clintoris only scoffed and giggled every time the email investigation was mentioned. the traitor committing treason bitch with her fake dossier on Trump that was used to get a sham fisa warrant to spy on his campaign. These fuckers need to go to jail and every penny Mueller spent on this sham fiasco so far should be repaid to the taxpayers out of muellars and strozks and pages and rosensteins and comeys pockets. Strozk and page going easy on the hildabitch because they thought for sure she would become president (especially with their illegal help) and be their boss after the election was over. And it goes on and on. And what I want to know also is this… How was the hildabitch able to get away with setting up this private server for classified information AS SECRETARY OF FUCKING STATE in the first place? How did it manage to stay up as long as it did without SOMEBODY in our federalmeansjewish.gov deep swamp reporting it? And this fucking scumbag strozk also proudly proclaims his background in counterintelligence? You fuckers suck! Or you’re traitors committing treason too. Start this bullshit sham investigation all over again with some real patriots not these Marxist commie Bolshevik jew lefty libtard scumbag zog agent punk ass boys and girls . Extremely careless instead of grossly negligent. She didn’t know any better. Bullshit. She was first lady in Arkansas, senator for jew York in her set up for the presidential run, and first lady in the white house for 8 fucking years and she claims innocent me I didn’t know any better than having my email servers in my basement and a toilet in Colorado AS SECRETARY OF FUCKING STATE!. Then you’re way too damn stupid to be president of the usa either if you don’t know no better than that.

• protocolsRtrue says:

Oh yeah and that Flynn should be pardoned by Trump also for if not for this whole sham fraud investigation into the bullshit russiarussiarussia meddling in the election collusion fake jew media lies repeated over and over again to make stupid people believe them to be true Flynn wouldn’t have been in front of muellars biased team of scumbags either answering set-up gotcha questions.

18. Pingback: White-haters Now Saying First Britons Were Black. – RED WHITE AND BLUE