Don’t Watch The Superbowl This Year!

By Phillip Marlowe

Even though there’s the possibility of a major “False Flag” event this year, don’t watch the Superbowl. Sure, I don’t really know if anything is going to happen, but the “powers that be” need to distract America from the revelations of “The FISA Memo” and the sickening obvious lefty media bias against Trump and conservative White America.

Thankfully, Whites in America are rapidly awakening to the Jewish destruction of America and these backstabbing Jews are desperate to put a stop to it — even if means massive numbers of people suffer. They have never cared a thing about “collateral damage” — even if other Jews are victims. “The ends justify the means” is their favorite motto.

The filthy overpaid apes are reportedly planning to still not stand for the National Anthem at the Superbowl and that pisses me off to the max. Personally, I haven’t really watched “Nigger Ball” since the late 1990’s. I did watch the Superbowl to gauge the creeping anti-White and liberal propaganda efforts in the commercials. Plus, most of the players are black — even though there’s plenty of White talent out there. Basically, our race has been totally screwed over in this, along with so much else.

I plan to go completely “Superbowl-less” this year. As a spiritual statement, if nothing else. Do the same and brag about it.

#BoycottSuperBowl

IT’S TIME FOR US WHITES TO SAY NO TO THE BLACK/JEW BS!

I read someplace recently how this “take a knee” crap is so bogus. Blacks have less than a half a percent chance of getting plugged by a cop (even then, they usually did something illegal to begin with) versus 97% chance of a fellow homie putting a cap into them for “dissing” or something equally Negro inane. It’s all simply more spoiled black crap — jacked up by the filthy Jew media in this country.

Now, I’m just a simple kind of guy. I like the simple things in life. I like my women to be born female. I like my beer, coffee, hamburgers and French fries. I like guns, NASCAR, hunting and fishing. I like the country I was born into and respect the flag.

But I’m not some kind of idiot patriotard. I hate Israel, for example. Israel totally takes advantage of America and Christians — while at the same time trashing us and promoting the immigration of non-White shitworlders into our lands.

And I don’t think it’s too damn much to ask for these way, way overpaid apes to stand at attention with their hands over their hearts for a minute or so during the National Anthem!

Got that, punks?

This entry was posted in FIGHT THE POWER and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Don’t Watch The Superbowl This Year!

1. Celesta says:

Please start talking about chemtrails. They are killing Everything and everybody. Thanks

• Gilbert Huntly says:

The immediate danger of chemtrails is not as alarming as the social unrest which is obvious to all, Celesta…

• Celesta says:

Distractions Gilbert.

• Karen says:

What is distracting is a visit to Toronto a few days ago. In the metro area was one teeny little stand alone section -main st. & surrounding houses & apartments that was still White. This was obvious because the residential area was well maintained and the shopping area clean and the signs were in English, even a pet supply store. Everywhere else was non White – huge Asian, Indian, Black, Muzzie sections. I’m old enough to remember when the entire area was White with teeny little Asian, India, Black, Muzzie sections. And they Hate Us.

• Karen; that’s why I left 21 years ago. Sure I miss the city I was born in. At least I don’t have to look at all the muds and they do hate us. Justin Trudeau hasn’t showed yet that he has the Balls to do anything about it.

2. Erik Snohdin says:

I think what pisses me off a whole damn bunch is the idea that no matter how much I think I know about these filthy asslicking kike psychotics, I still don’t know the even BIGGER picture than the one I surmise with the best of my intellect. That there is even more subterfuge and collusion with ALL the nations of this Earth to achieve the most diabolical and dastardly of agendas, ones not any of us have yet to even truly conceive. That every thing we read and see and protest against is nothing but a distraction while the REAL agendas are being perfected, and I mean ones that will fry the flesh off our bones. It scares me to think that there is this much potential evil in the minds and hearts of some human beings. And so I ask you all ; WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE HUMAN RACE ? If the answer is “JEWS,” then folks, these times are desperate and we need to start killing these parasites NOW. There must be no procrastination. There comes a time when thinking must be abandoned and acting rules the day. DON’T THINK, JUST DO !!

3. Chris Michael says:

I agree w/the NFL boycott. It is a bunch of criminal nig-nogs+Jew owners. No self-respecting white nationalist would watch them playing grabazz+doing all their little dances, just b.s. 2ndly? I would investigate, or a better word TRANSVESTIGATE the entire Trump family before including him/her/it in any reference to whites and/or the betterment of America. Have you never found yourself, upon looking at his family, thinking damn they are a bunch of really creepy looking weirdos? Well, truth be told they are ALL, every single one of them, including EX-wives, TRANSGENDER!!!!!. The Trump family was put in the white house to forward the Transhuman agenda. The Trump Train is a TRANNY TRAIN!!!!!!!

4. Gilbert Huntly says:

Apparently, many don’t realize that promotion of “spectator sports”, viz., a National Football League, was initially proposed in the Study on The Desirability and Feasibility of World Peace, aka “The Iron Mountain Report”. It was suggested to distract aggressive pursuit of political issues – to otherwise channel tempers AWAY from political issues. It seems to work.
    When I first read the Report, in an issue published by Dial Press (a copy of which had been saved by an uncle) around 1975, I determined NOT to follow the herd, although I played high school football (an offensive tackle) at the time. It dismayed me, even then, how grown men could so easily be distracted from more important matters.

• Gilbert Huntly says:

Excuse me – it should read “offensive lineman”… Sorry.

• It does work with the brain dead moron masses. I played high school football in the 70s too because my father told me to. It amazes me to this day how many people just don’t care puting their energy into a pro sports team full of a bunch of spoiled over paid brats rather than focusing on issues of the nation they live in every day.
      Stupid games and sports are here for the people because humans like competition. It’s a weapon of “mass distraction”.
      We were told years ago that politics was for losers and politicians are liars. To me that is a feeble minded approach akin to giving up. Sure some say anything to get elected. They should be held to their promises or be turfed from office.

• protocolsRtrue says:

The protocols were out first. From protocol #13. Of course rich jews own most sports teams. Plus the tv networks. So the 5 million per minute beer and truck commercials profit jews also. How much could a truck cost WITHOUT paying jews to advertise it?
      ————————————————————————————–

WE DECEIVE WORKERS

3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE’S PALACES . . . SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more unaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought . . . of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.

5. Pingback: Don’t Watch The Superbowl This Year! | Locust blog

6. Gilbert Huntly says:

Ptocl –

“… persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us” include unwitting industrialists, clergy, educators, entrepreneurs – almost ANYONE who influences trends. It can’t be helped. Therein lies the genius of (((their))) design. When I first read The Protocols at college, I thought “how brilliant” was the mind(s) which conceived it. Still do. A reading of The Protocols is a definitive insight into the human psyche.

7. silvernickel says:

Sports morphed into promoting the negroes by the jews. Think of that every time you watch NBA, & NFL.

“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.” by Israel Cohen

“Jewish organizations view white nationalism as their greatest potential threat and they have tended to support pro-black integration (i.e., assimilationist, individualist) policies for blacks in America, presumably because such policies dilute white power and lessen the possibility of a cohesive, nationalist anti-Jewish white majority.” — Harold Cruse, a black intellectual.

8. silvernickel says:

The jewish family behind the valium and Oxycontin addictions in America.

9. DICARLO says:

Seriously — you mean anyone who visits incogman’s site watches any niggerball game?

Did you know that incogman.net is blocked and has been blocked for quite some time in Central Florida? I can’t get on Darkmoon.me either. 🙁 I was able to access incog by using TOR.

• Banjo_Billy says:

Nigger-Obama GAVE AWAY the internet ownership organization from American control to control by an international commie-Jew European group. So, expect more disappearing websites in the future.

Jesus and Hitler Told the Truth About the Jews; the Jews are Devils — Real Ones!

• Littleberry says:

Incogman is also blocked for me here in northeast Texas by AT&T, but I can get to it using a virtual private network (VPN) and the one I use has a help desk here:’

It is very inexpensive and only degrades speed a little bit (10 mbs).

I think a lot of Incogman’s readership is being blocked because the comments used to be very robust but now only a few are getting through. Spead the word about how to gain access.

• I agree Little berry! Even in the short time I’ve been here I’ve noticed the comments are fewer answer slower arriving.

• ICU says:

COMCAST ?
      The jew spawned company blocks Incogman on Martha’s Vineyard.

10. Joe Btfsplk says:

Official Ram Trucks Super Bowl Commercial | Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. | Built to Serve

11. I followed your lead Phillip and didn’t watch one second of the Super Bowl. I even had my game day chili made Saturday. Since we’re on the topic of boycotts the ungrateful negros are boycotting the U.S. of A. except for taking home their pay. I say we revoke their citizenship. I’m Canadian but most of my family is in the US now.
    If they can’t respect the country that blesses them with such riches do they deserve to be citizens? There are ways to voice grievances. Disrespect for the Flag or Anthem isn’t one of them

12. Gene says:

Way Way Overpaid Apes Is Right. I Don’t Watch Nigger Ball

I haven’t watched “Nigger Ball” at all. Basketball the same. It’s all niggerized and mostly niggers.

I’ve been on a permanent boycott always. Life is very refreshing without niggers in my life. I have no nigger friends or acquaintances at all.

Drop back, drop out, home-educate your kids. Let the nigger world go on. It can do without your participation.

13. carnac123 says:

Gene is correct. Negroes cannot do anything without us. We provide everything to them in one way or another and they keep saying we are Nazis. Without our money they cannot live. We provide them money, food, and an excuse to hate. They all say they do the things they do because of whitey. We need to get rid of these parasites. They are bloodsuckers and have no right to anything we have. Whites…..stop helping them. Quit feeding the hyena that wants to kill you. Let them die. Stop helping them.