NYT Jews Promoting Phony “Black Panther” Movie

Jew York Times Praises Black Panther Movie for Bringing Hope and Pride to Negroes

By Michael Byron @DAILY STORMER

You almost have to feel sorry for blacks.

Their race has produced no majestic and sprawling civilizations, no uplifting feats of architecture, no significant technical innovations, no inspired literary or artistic masterworks… and, deep down, a lot of them know it.

Thus, to maintain their unwarranted and fragile sense of self-esteem, millions of blacks have chosen to take refuge in a fictional universe created for them by the men of other races.

Sad!

And, of course, the Jewiest Jewspaper of them all, the Jew York Times, is all too happy to publish their delusions.

New York Times:

Not since Spike Lee’s “Malcolm X” in 1992 has there been so much hype and hope for a movie among African-American audiences. From special group outings planned by excited fans to crowdfunding campaigns to ensure children can see it, “Black Panther” is shaping up to be a phenomenon.

In many ways, Black Panther is part of a current wave of black superheroes, like Netflix’s Luke Cage and CW’s Black Lightning. But “Black Panther” has the setting of Wakanda, a fictional African country that is wealthy (thanks to vibranium, a mineral with energy-manipulating qualities) and technologically advanced.

The fact that these Negroes constantly attribute the success of a nation to its external resources rather than the intelligence and industriousness of its people speaks volumes about their child-like mindsets.

You see, Wakanda is wealthy because it contains large stores of vibranium, a fictional mineral. Therefore, if Somalia or Zimbabwe had a vibranium of their own, they would look like Wakanda too!

It’s not the Africans’ fault that they lack natural wealth, honkies!

Many white racists claim that Africa actually does contain a lot of natural wealth, including virtually unlimited diamonds, which gives Africans zero excuses for their poverty. These are lies, goyim. Unlike the frozen expanses of Iceland or the arid deserts of Australia, which are packed with resources that give white people a huge advantage over the other races, the fertile continent of Africa is devoid of any natural resources at all.

For Frederick Joseph, a marketing consultant who created the #BlackPantherChallenge, a GoFundMe campaign to buy tickets so youngsters can see “Black Panther” in theaters, the complexity of Wakanda takes on new meaning in our current moment. Compared with President Trump’s disparagement of Haiti and African nations, he said, “You have Wakanda as a place of Afro-futurism, of what African nations can be or what they could have been and still be had colonialism not taken place.”

Wait a cotton-picking minute, Mr. Joseph. There are at least two countries in Africa that remain uncolonized to this day: Liberia and Ethiopia.

Liberia is one of the most corrupt and dangerous nations on the West African coast, and Ethiopia is the poorest country in the world after the superbly-named Niger. So you don’t need to see Wakanda to get a glimpse of an uncolonized Africa; it’s already out there, proving your arguments wrong.

Ethiopia: the real life Wakanda.

I won’t delve deeper into the article because, honestly, it starts to get a little depressing. Blacks really don’t seem to understand the difference between creating an advanced continent in real life and watching a fictional one on the silver screen.

To them, the achievement is the same.

Ultimately, you almost have to be impressed with the extreme chutzpah of these failing Jewspapers. Their principal readership is still educated whites, yet they continue to insult their intelligence on multiple levels.

Not that we should complain, of course. If Jews want to continue destroying themselves by publishing fake news stories and moronic opinion pieces, let’s not get in their way.

What a nice-looking building. Would be a shame if a bunch of Nazis bought it out after the inevitable bankruptcy…

This entry was posted in Jew Media, Negroes and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to NYT Jews Promoting Phony “Black Panther” Movie

Reminds me of the old NASSA moon landings, but I can’t be bothered to search jewtube for it tonight.

We’ll have to settle for this instead.

2. Gilbert Huntly says:

You gotta admit: Niggers are entertaining!

3. American born says:

If niggers weren’t such violent animals they would actually be quite amusing.

4. Johnny Draco says:

It wasn’t too long ago when Zimbabwe-Rhodesia was the bread basket of Africa. Now, under Black misrule, the people are starving. Perhaps they could learn something from our talmudvision where all of the saviors, geniuses and so on, are Afro-Simians.

5. Some would argue that the following quote is not genuine, but they cannot argue that it does not reflect reality:
    “We must realize that our Party’s most powerful weapon is racial tension. By pounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. The terms colonialism and imperialism must be featured in our propaganda. In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause” (Israel Cohen, “A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century,” 1912).

6. What bugs me about this newest “Black Panther” movie is how they picture this fabulous futuristic “civilization” that is hidden by the world and run by the blacks…

I have watched the “previews” of this “movie” and thought to myself…”Are they honestly kidding themselves” in trying to sell this crap about Blacks having the means and the intelligence to build such a “civilization”?

We all know that through out history from ancient times, other races were developing a fantastic civilization and advancing human intelligence and know how, while the blacks in Africa ran around half naked, lived in their own filth, and hunted as mankind did tens of thousands of years ago… Even when the colonization period of the 19th-20th century was going on in Africa, the blacks were still running around half naked, living in their own filth, and hunted for their food… There has been NO advancement at all in Africa without the interjection of Whites coming in to introduce that advancement, period, end of story and I dare anyone to show differently..

Therefore this “Black Panther” is pure and utter bullshit…. It is an insult to anyone’s intelligence and hopefully should BOMB at the theaters if not for the Jews propping it up…

Hey, it’s black history month. They have to have something to imagine don’t they? And what do the lying jew history-changers care about just making up some shit that their stupid-ass pet niggers might actually believe? That’s why the jews prtetend to LIKE their stupid-ass pet niggers so much. As long as the jewlywood movie producers and theatre owners can get these stupid-ass niggers into the theatres with their temporary (yeah right) assistance for (permanently) needy families (baby-mommas and baby-daddy’s and 7 niglets) cash and swipe their ebt cards for popcorn at 7 dollars a bucket the jews don’t care. God help the innocent civilized humans walking around in the shopping malls after any nigger centric jewlywood movie lets out. Uh Oh here comes a pack of niggers! That’s like trying to go to a niggerhood walmart or popeye’s chicken at the beginning of the month or being the shopping mall at the end of the bus line coming out of chimpcago. Hey we’re thing of extending our cta bus line out of chimpcago to your shopping mall think of all the welfare and ebt card money you can bring in to the food court? Uh no thanks man think of all the hired security we will be needing to stop the shoplifting and maintain civility. And make sure every nigger that you drop off get’s back on a return trip too we have enough car jackings and car thefts here already too. God only knows what jewlywood will come out with for next years black history minute. Hey, I’m not racist either I scratch my head at the batman and star wars and other super hero’s jewlywood movie freaks also.

8. john says:

When people say to me you a racist, you a bigot, you a islamaphobe, you a homophobe, you a transvestite hater, you a privelage white man, and my answer to them is dats right boy, dat what I is and I is proud of it. Don’t like it too fucken bad, I like it just fine and would not have it any other way. So if someone calls you a racist or any of the above just tell them yes and your pure white an god damn proud of it, because we are the finest this world has every seen or will ever see again. And all you white twats that are bashing white men hope a 100 niggers get your rotten ass in a alley way a gives you what you need.

I aint aguing with anyboby her except Karen. fuck you canadien bitch I guarded missile silos in south dakatoka. And it sucked because it was could and freezing. And I made lest than minimum wage. They gave me a rifle and a badf truck but I still did it. Just in the case the Russians were coming. South dakato north Dakota just as bad as Canada. I went to Canada once and this I was only twelve she tried to jump me and fuck my brains out please cant we meet each other peacefulluly no that’s not I said this bitch is horny wants to fuck a seal. So I just had a taste .

10. Erik Snohdin says:

I must be deluded, but somehow I keep thinking that Blacks WILL wake up and realize the same things we Whites realize about the Kike manipulators. Trump is helping to lift the Blacks up and maybe this will help them come to their goddamn senses. Just imagine all Blacks joining with Whites to go after Kikenvermin. Two of many races who see the light about these backstabbing genocidal warmongering fuckfaces and rapists, and together we TEAR THEM APART !!!!!!!!!
    I do dream of it, yes I do. I see plenty of Blacks at my gym and I talk to them all. I see them at grocery stores and I talk to them there. I tell each one of them that we have a common enemy ; the JEW. Every time I do this, I get the same response, one which gives me hope ; they say “I know, Brother, and we gonna take care of those motherfuckers.” When I hear this, I get a tingle up my spine and this gives me faith that not all Blacks are completely fucken apeshit and stupid, that many of them read and learn and are paying attention.
    WORK WITH US, BROTHERS !! LET US OBLITERATE THE JEW FROM THE FACE OF THIS EARTH. HE IS YOUR ENEMY AS MUCH AS HE IS OURS, SO LET’S WORK TOGETHER !! We will DESTROY these fucking scumbags.

A canadien saying what I don’t know what cold is is like a sand nigger telling how hot it is in the desert. You just met the wrong angry person because I do and I was there.
    It was pretty fucking cold guarding those missile silos in south dakata and pretty fucking hot guarding headquarters in saududi fucking Arabia . But nobody will ever plays I stand up challenge me about my allegiance and when he flag flies and the National anthem . Shut your mouth I have been to egypt and Jordan and saudii and every time with weapons . So even my own son was a Marine in assfaaganisitina. Twice. So I could argue with my own government less lone you Karen.

12. guiltfreewhite says:

By the summer of 1965, one didn’t need to be a rocket scientist, to see with the growing racial unrest, that the comics market was ripe for a black superhero, and marvel beat DC to that market. Perhaps the one real instance of them doing so, because their publisher was famous for jumping on a trend.In the month of February,1966, in Fantastic four 52, The BP first appeared on the newsstands. Publisher Goodman was greatly fearful of a former employees Efforts at a competitor, hurting his sales on the stands and ordered up a new crop of characters from his team of Lee and Kirby.I’m sure that tens of thousands of young blacks back then got into comics just because of the BP. 80 years now since superman appeared, and the BP has to be the most phony ballony superhero ever to see print. If the same premise had been used instead, of a king of a small white nation being the most advanced and wealthy nation, the character would have been savagely ripped on. The character has been a c lister character for 52 years. despite many efforts made pushing his title. I expect the film to make a billion quickly.

A billion dollars of taxpayer money. When they stop a truckload of cash at the border where do they know it was coming from? Not from working law abiding taxpayers it is but from our hard earned dollars too. From the temporary (yeah right) cash for permanently needy families. Yeah right too. Spend 6 billion with a b to combat opioid addiction. Has anybody ever thought about just stop giving them drugs? I got serious case of ptsd and anger management here as a veteran and even I didn’t ask for drugs to calm me down. These people are out of control. There are some seriously wounded soldiers out here that are walking on no legs and this bitch says she was on a submarine and some guy patted her on the butt when she did a good job and she has ptsd over it. What’s next a transfaggott claiming sexual discrimination and gets a jew lawyer how the fuck can I be discriminating against you based on sex when I don’t even know what the fuck you are? Military academy’s I assume have bathrooms and medical checkups. We have dorm rooms for women and for men. But I’m not quite sure which one to send you to you appear to be a man but declare yourself to be a woman. I might have to send you to the mental doctor for referall next. If that is not a red flag at the entrance exam I don’t know what is. This guy is corporal klinger shit Give me the 4F red stamp right now.

14. S O G says:

yeah all the inventions whitey stole ..lol…with niggers what you see is what you get …200 riots during mlk and brooklyyn 1965 and watts 1965 ….niggers burned and looted 280 white owned businesses in watts never to rebuild ..many had niggers working form them ..looking at all the other cities and riots and baltimore where a stank ho nigger swine mayor tells the police to let the niggers burn the fucking place down ..the rodney king verdict riots …where niggers hunted down 63 whites to murder ….whereas in watts the govt was ordered to shoot to kill the nigger rioters ..they still should …times have changed for the worse …
    niggers never invented a nythin g but maybe raP …jazz was also a jew white thing as most 99% of any published musician has been jewish …niggers invented home invasions and all manner of hell on white peoiple …see cincinnatiisadump.com and injusticefile …thet thing is huge and shows nigger crime back to 1800’s