Psycho Boy Shoots Up Florida School

ANOTHER WONDERFUL ST. VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE!

This just in: 17 kids dead at a school in Parkland, Florida. At least 15 wounded. A former expelled student, 19 year-old Nikolas Cruz responsible. The punk was apprehended trying to blend in with fleeing students.

Folks, we got ourselves a country now on a bee line to hell. Hollywood Jews have been jacking this nation with realistic onscreen violence for decades. All sorts of satanic wackos are among us. Big Pharma has some seriously wacked psychotropic SSRI drugs out there. You can actually watch them reporting on crap like this crime and then run a commercial for such drugs the next minute. No lie.

I remember a time when such things were unheard of. Hell, we lived without locking the doors. Kids rode around on stingray bicycles and skateboards. Guys and girls went together and then got married. If you were a scumbag, people avoided you.

AMERICA IS NOW SCREWED

This entry was posted in Social Crash and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Psycho Boy Shoots Up Florida School

1. Nationalist says:

I remember those stingray bicycles. He looks psycho, has a name that would indicate he is not quite White and if he was previously expelled along with his Facebook posts he has major mental issues. If the so called authorities were on the ball they would have taken notice of him and neutralized his ability to do harm, same goes for the infamous Mark David Chapman. Our system is junk, only Nationalism is ever going to give us a quality way of life again.

2. werewolf says:

Here is the key!!!

“Kumbatovich said she believed Nikolas Cruz was on medication to deal with his emotional fragility.”

That’s an excerpt from the Miami Herald article. He was on school mandated hard drugs, like Ritalin. I think that every single school shooter has been. 10% of USA children are put on such drugs for imaginary made up diseases like ADD. Almost all are boys. That means that almost 20% of US school boys are government mandated extremely dangerous homicidal shooting up every single day drug addicts! They have also passed a law that makes it illegal to disclose the info!

• Banjo_Billy says:

The Jews’ Big Pharma monopoly sells Ritalin for ADD and other mental problems in children. The main cause of ADD and emotional problems in children is sugar and white flour in the diet. Sugar and white flour products make a lot of money for the Jewish junk food industry. Children with emotion problems go to Jewish physicians and psychologists who make a lot of money from sick children offering high priced “guidance counseling.” Sugar and white flour rots the teeth so the Jewish dental industry makes a lot of money from both children and adults. And when teenagers suffering from low blood sugar depression and high blood sugar aggression, they cause social problems so that the Jewish lawyers and judges have a whack at them, too. Then when these emotionally distraught teenagers commit murder and mayhem, the Jewish Media has good copy to fill the pages and airwaves and satisfy their high salaries with “news” stories while pointing their flying fingers at every scapegoat but never at the Truth.

What’s not to like about such a situation? It’s the best example of unbridled capitalism with all the Jews making money while Mankind is milked, butchered and destroyed. That’s why the Jews call us “goyim: which means “lowly cattle.” Shalom. And always remember, the Jews are a light to the world — they say so, themselves.

3. werewolf says:

And that is, of course, just what Incogman said…

“Big Pharma has some seriously wacked SSI drugs out there. You can actually watch them reporting on crap like this and then run a commercial for such drugs the next minute. No lie.”

Today in history. fake jew media news false press and the reports a false flag and the progressives start a new jew war. Most Americans had no dreams of being imperialistic but oh no not the INTERnational jews worlds foremost problems. And the fucking Puerto Ricans still cant keep the lights on we just sent those mfers 40 billion with a b in welfare too. White mans burden is getting way to heavy to carry anymore. And what do WE get in return? Not a fucking thing they hate us anyway but bitching and whining and give me more give me more give me more just like niggers.
    ===============================

1898
    The Maine explodes

A massive explosion of unknown origin sinks the battleship USS Maine in Cuba’s Havana harbor, killing 260 of the fewer than 400 American crew members aboard.

One of the first American battleships, the Maine weighed more than 6,000 tons and was built at a cost of more than $2 million. Ostensibly on a friendly visit, the Maine had been sent to Cuba to protect the interests of Americans there after a rebellion against Spanish rule broke out in Havana in January.

An official U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry ruled in March that the ship was blown up by a mine, without directly placing the blame on Spain. Much of Congress and a majority of the American public expressed little doubt that Spain was responsible and called for a declaration of war.

Subsequent diplomatic failures to resolve the Maine matter, coupled with United States indignation over Spain’s brutal suppression of the Cuban rebellion and continued losses to American investment, led to the outbreak of the Spanish-American War in April 1898.

Within three months, the United States had decisively defeated Spanish forces on land and sea, and in August an armistice halted the fighting. On December 12, 1898, the Treaty of Paris was signed between the United States and Spain, officially ending the Spanish-American War and granting the United States its first overseas empire with the ceding of such former Spanish possessions as Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines.

In 1976, a team of American naval investigators concluded that the Maine explosion was likely caused by a fire that ignited its ammunition stocks, not by a Spanish mine or act of sabotage.

So alright I give some of a confessional. I am a veteran of foreign wars. I didn’t read the protocols of zion until after I was in the service about 16 years in. Up until then I pretty much trusted my own government. But I am not stupid either if you could describe me and my career and where I have been watch Forrest Gump a great jewlywood movie for a change. Lt. Dan says don’t call him stupid! And then even Lt.Dan recovers and has redemption from the pits of hell and addiction. So after reading the protocols I said to myself… wait for it… these are true! No kidding. So I can read and comprehend pretty good for a product of the Cleveland Public School system in the 70’s. Ok I will wrap it up I was once a member of vfw veterans of foreign wars stuff I used to like watching football games I just lost my enthusiasm and hate seeing injured soldiers and hearing about how many bombs we dropped on some hapless fucks on the other side of the world anymore. And we watch the fuckers crossing our own borders and the INTERnational jews worlds formost problems jewmwers and shiffs and cardins and feinsteins still twist their daggers into our backs of America. It used to be easy I said it’s the jews stupid but now you even still see them on tv opening their lieholes and it IS the jews and their stupid ass pet niggers . So how much more evidence do you need What else can I say or do?

• Banjo_Billy says:

You’re doing a great job. I’ve been reading your comments for years. Keep up the Good Work. And, yes, the Protocols are true. I prove it in this booklet.

Protocols of the Ruffle-Crested Kikes of Zion

I will be stripping out the attempts at levity and adding some new information as a chapter in my next book.

The Protocols were written by Adolphe Cremieux as lectured to him by Moses Montefiore as directly addressed to him by Nathan Rothschild, the very Devil himself.

So sorry I got off track there I was going to say that I am also a veteran of foreign wars but now I admit that this is an organization that should’t even exist. Just by definition. Don’t get me wrong I am with you brothers and sisters, but like a john lennon I wish wars didn’t exist. My son 2 combat tours in afghan in the marines weapons company my brother a marine and even my wife 20 years air force. Stepdad Jim and I could go on and on. My wife and I go to the veterans day parade and people look at me and know this guy has been there but I introduce my wife and say you could only dream of the places she has been in this world, including Iceland just for an example. This woman has done more for this country in her 23 years of service than all of the millions of welfare baby-mommas for life have ever contributed. Not that welfare baby mommas contribute anything positive anyway nor do the baby-daddy’s. I’m tired of having to drag these worthless problems around anymore.

When I heard about this latest “school shooting” last night, I immediately thought “false flag“.

Another “school shooting” on a “significant date”.

From what I’ve seen so far today, it seems there were real victims this time, but we know the devil’s vermin like to murder kids, whether they’re Human or Palestinian, and the choice of “Valentine’s day” signals to other jews that this is another of their attacks on the rest of the world.

I wonder whether any kikelets were enrolled in that school, and if so, how many (probably zero) didn’t call in “sick” yesterday.

They’re all sick if you ask me, every anti-Human thing that calls itself “jew” is sick in the head.

14/88/110. It’s us or them. Only one group can survive. We’re in the final battle between Good and evil, and if the jew survives, it’s the end of the world, and not “only” the end of God’s White Race.

The devil’s gargoyles want to exterminate us first because we’re more intelligent than they could ever hope to become. As such, we are their most deadly enemy because we’ll always out-think them, anticipate their next move and get in first.

Their hatred of niggers is also well-known. They use non-Whites against us, but if they were to succeed in wiping us out, the schwartzes would be next on their hit list, but that wouldn’t be the end of it.

They even murder caged zoo animals, ffs!

The jew IS the devil, and as such it wants to destroy the whole of creation. It must not be allowed to succeed.

The jew has to go if our world is to survive. They hate all life and plan to destroy it, believing in their single twisted hive mind that this would somehow “prove” the superiority of evil over Good, of the devil jew over God or Nature. What they’re not capable of understanding is that while it takes genius to create, any idiot (like them) can knock something down.

Valentine’s day massacre? Here’s one we all need to remember, and show the vermin exactly the amount of compassion their victims received that day in 1945.

• Luke says:

A very curious news video report here.

As I have said before, I think the jews have got a black ops outfit infrastructure set up that now operates independently of whichever political party controls the White House and/or Congress. They didn’t at first, dating back to Columbine – which was the first really big school shooting incident they pulled off – and after that one, when Clinton was in office, they did manage to get a temporary ban on so-called ‘assault weapons’ passed and signed by Slick. It expired and they’ve been trying to get it reimposed ever since.

But, people started to notice that these mass shootings were strangely only occurring on a regular basis when there was a Democrat in the White House – but, when a Republican came into power – for some weird reason, they seemed to trickle down to almost nothing. Online forums and comment sections were overflowing with comments that people were starting to suspect the obvious; that the Democrat gun grabbers were staging these things whenever they were in power in order to advance their anti-gun agendas. This was forcing the jooz who are behind the anti-gun movement to rethink their strategy and they realized that they had to make sure these events were continual, no matter which party owned the White House and/or Congress.

So, I have strong hunch that they decided to create an independent, rogue organization that was outside of the normal government bureaucracy and which did not answer to, or take direction from, a specific White
      House or party and that outfit would make sure that these events would become a constant feature within our society. This would put pressure on whoever sat in the White House and whoever controlled Congress to cave in to the demands of the anti-gun cabal.

Plus, these events could be timed to occur whenever a cunt like Hillary needed to move the media spotlight off of her fat criminal ass.

Watch the video. Sure does cast some serious doubt on the guilt of the alleged shooter, Cruz. Also, notice how, in the video – once the crusty old news reporter mentions the interview he did with a female student who said she was walking down the hall alongside Cruz when she heard the first shots ring out in another area of the school – the reporter circles back around towards the end of his video and starts talking about the possibility of there being a ‘second shooter’, which leaves the impression that he still wants his audience to believe that Cruz was one of the shooters. He just exonerated him with his report of the interview he did with the female student, but then concludes he was still involved?

And, there are more questions that need answers. If, as one news report stated, Cruz had been expelled from this particular school and was currently forced to attend another unnamed school – what was he doing ‘walking down the hall’ of this school, with a female student at his side, at 2:30pm on a weekday? And, if he was involved in the shooting – where were his weapons and ammunition stashed, if not on his person – which would surely have been noticed by the female student who did the interview? Are we expected to believe that he ran out of the school to the parking lot, retrieved his weapons from his car, and then ran back into the school – while there was another shooter firing his weapons elsewhere?

This is Jim Stone’s website:

BOOM!!!!! TOTALLY CONFIRMED: FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS A SHADOW STATE OP, AND NICHOLAS CRUZ WAS NOT INVOLVED.

Off-topic perhaps (so what’s new?), but here’s something we should use while we’re still in the propaganda phase of the war between Good and evil (the world vs the devil jew).

We know the jew and it’s fake “charities”, but pc lunacy prevents us telling the truth as we know it, so we need to turn their own lying propaganda back on them in any way we can.

Here’s a good starting point, with quite a few good comments.

Imho, we should feign concern for those poor widdle starving niglets and emphasise the way the fake “charities” are insulting those they claim to be helping.

As a side note, I’m sure those bloated niglets they always show us will have died of old age before very much longer. Why take new photos when old ones will do?

If they really cared about starving niglets, rather than paint sugar water round their eyes to attract the flies, they’d put some of that sugar in their mouths.

We can point out the hypocrisy of things like “water aid”, where we’re told niglets, usually female, have to walk vast distances every day to get water.

They live in mud huts, ffs, so why wouldn’t they build those huts nearer to a water supply? Even a nigger ought to be able to work that one out. Either that or dig a ditch to bring the water nearer.

The implication here is that niggers are too stupid to think of such things (true, but we’re trying to appear “pc” and sympathetic).

They ask us for money so they can send (White) people out there to dig wells, implying niggers are too stupid to know how to dig a hole, which is all a well really is.

We’re told we need to send money, blankets, money, food, money and more money to “help” niggers that are too lazy to do anything to help themselves. We’re shown niggers just sitting on the ground waiting for “aid” to arrive, and we’re expected to feel sorry for the lazy parasites.

We know the nigger is a stupid, worthless animal, but if we switch to “pc mode” when commenting on articles similar to the one linked above, we can point out how “insulting” these negative implications are to the “people” (actually monkeys) the fake charities pretend to want to help while they line their own pockets.

I’m sure people here can come up with a lot more examples of the hypocrisy of jew fake “charities”, and by staying within the limits set by jew political “correctness” and feigning sympathy for those “poor starving niggers”, we can have our say without getting banned from comments sections.

9. silvernickel says:

Incogman, the jewish bolshevik gun control narrative with the typical jewish propagandists are all over this latest shooting. The yiddish Sheriff is quoting the satanic Talmud for crying out loud and former yiddish alumni are clammering to constrict the second amendment

10. silvernickel says:

All the names in the stories I’ve read are jewy names…..I bet this shooter named Nikolas Cruz was a jewish psycho…….

11. Gene says:

I Don’t Buy Any of This Crap-Shoot! False Flag

There may have been persons killed at the school shooting, but I don’t buy any of the official stories out there. Nicolas Cruz was supposedly walking with a girl down the hall as the last shots were fired. Then they have him over at some fast food joints! Talk about B.S.! How did our F.reaking B.ad I.nvestigators come up with this one?

To continue where Gene left off, Cruz was walking down the hall with the girl when they heard gunshots. I think she’d have noticed if he’d been heavily armed, and especially if he was the one shooting people.

He’d supposedly been expelled from that school and was attending another one, so how would he have been allowed back into the school that had expelled him?

That jew sheriff said his kikelets (now adults) had attended that school, but I can guarantee that there were no kikelets there that day, the same as there were no kikes in the WTC when it was demolished in September 2001. Either that or there were no casualties in this latest false-flag.

I’m still waiting to see an actual photograph of the mythical “Adam Lanza”. All we’ve seen so far is a badly-done painting that seems to have been based on “the scream”.

Here in the sewer that was once England (and will be again), the devil’s gargoyles have already disarmed us following a couple of false flag “shootings” that probably never happened, not that it was ever easy to get firearms over here.

We’re sitting ducks any time zog decides there are “too many” of us.

Don’t let it happen to you. When they come for your guns, give them the bullets instead.

Not everyone agrees with Harold Covington, but there’s safety in numbers, so at least consider his “NorthWest Imperative”.

The devil’s vermin aren’t as smart as they think they are. No homicidal maniac can out-think a White Man, so guns or no guns, we will defeat the forces of evil and restore our world to the Paradise it was always supposed to be.

13. S O G says:

similarity …you got a witness who says she was walking with the guy when the shooting started across the school …adam lanza ,aurora clorado ..etc ..orlando florida bs ..killing didnt start till the swat team entered the club ..there are witnesses who say kleibold and harris never fiered a shot and that there were other shooters ….when noveske went viral with a post on his custom ar15 compoany web site detailing how all school shootings stemmed from court ordered anti depressant scrips for the kiddies …the yob in arizona who shot gibbs wqas her name ? he was a jew who they also brainwashed …
    sandy hook was closed for years i understand ,a perfect site for a false flag crisis acting drama ….so the kikes get more deseperate to take our guns and create more scenarios with real deaths as there have been mixed scenarios like the kenyan mall the partner of larry lucky silverstein ..fuk was his name ..anyway more insurance jobs to come and school shootings …or like las vegas where the fucking gfunmewn shot up the strip first then came hunting in the country music lot …chaising people thru the area as witnesses claim and they are dyin g one by one as they go to fbi with testimony ..noit a goods idea at theis point ….so why do the jews in charge of the fecal govt want the damn guns so bad when cars kill 40,000 people a year and doctors alone kill 160.000 and cigaretes kill 500,000 and heart disease kills millions ..falling down in the hoime kills more than any guns …niggers are responsible for most gun homicides and cops to killing more whites for less reasons than they shoiot violent warnogs …
    precription meds kill 200,000 people a year …half the gun deaths are suicides ..etc //
    the brady foundation says its better to let yourself be raped thatn to shoot a rapist and 99% of the rapers of white wpmen are subsaharan morons with lo iq and poor impulse control and mostly sociopathological and permanently acutely enraged by jewish propaganda about whites etc …
    no matter on this shooting as it is def in the purview of secret shadow zio bolsh occupational hunta in america …they control all phases of life now in america and they need the guns and what better way than to have schools and churches shot up …how come there arent any mass shootings at moslem or nigger muslim mosques or jewish temples …there is high levels of suspicioun just from that alone …never are jew kiryat towns in american hasidic shetyls or enclaves ever come under muslim attacks etc …
    if we whites are so anti semetic or racist as they claim woudlnt there be attacks on our enemies for real justified reasons even …people who hate do irrational violence to the hated without due cause and so it is the racism and hatred of niggers who perpetuate extreme violence agaiunst whites again and again every day in america while whites sit in perplexed frozen absurdity ..
    whan on the field of battle you dont fire above the enemy ,you shoot back with lethality …
    getting a ccw is almost impossible these days ..do you think niggers get them to be all legal ….
    FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS A SHADOW STATE OP, AND NICHOLAS CRUZ WAS NOT INVOLVED
    NEW VIDEO PROVES THE SHOOTING SCENARIO IS A LIE
    A guy named Gandalf is doing repeat posts of the following video to Youtube to keep it from vanishing, yes, youtube kills it and it “magically re appears”. I found this re post when it was 3 minutes old and it had five views, by the time it finished playing and I hit reload it had 83 views. So people know about this, and it is getting censored.
    My comment: The girl is ditzy at this point and did not figure out that if Cruz did the shooting, he should have had guns. So you have to look past her blindness and figure it out.

Right click the picture to save the video,(jimstonefreelance.com)double click to play. This has been compressed down to less than a megabyte and is in 3gp format, which plays on phones, Knoppix, and usually in Windows.
    After this little tidbit of info, I need not say more. Florida was done by Soros/CIA/whoever, to put a shooting on Valentines day, to embed it in the public concience like 911.PROBLEM: IN THE FOLLOWING NEWSCAST, A WITNESS REPORTED WALKING DOWN THE SCHOOL HALLWAY WITH NICHOLAS CRUZ, GUNSHOTS CAME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE WHILE SHE WAS WITH CRUZ, AND SHE TOLD HIM GEE, I THOUGHT THAT WHEN THIS HAPPENED IT WOULD BE YOU DOING IT. HA HA HA HA HA, OFFICIAL STORY DESTROYED IN ONE LITTLE NEWSCAST……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
    Supposedly Cruz did this with an assault rifle. Howd he hide that from her when she was walking beside him? That kills the second shooter angle of this!!! This was so damning I knew it would be deleted, so I am going to serve it from here and deal with whatever bandwidth issues happen.
    The following video comes in as a highly compressed but perfectly usable 3gp. This will play on phones and usually on windows and always on Knoppix. Right click it to save, double click it to play.

Nicholas cruz did not do the shooting and a bumbling media blew the whole psy op clean open

“She said, Hey I just heard shots fired, I’m surprised it’s not you. Just kidding. And then he had this reaction like “what?”
    FAT CHANCE HE COULD HAVE HID AN AR FROM HER JUST CASUALLY WALKING DOWN THE HALL!!!!
    Here’s a social media comment on this video – PRICELESS:

“holy shit….! IF SHE WAS WALKING WITH HIM DOWN THE HALLWAY AFTER THE INITIAL SHOTS WERE FIRED BY HIM…THEN WOULDN’T HE HAVE THE FUCKING GUN OR GUNS RIGHT FUCKING THERE??????”
    THIS THING IS DOA!! DEAD ON ARRIVAL!! I HOPE SHE IS SAFE AND STAYS SAFE….
    DOWN LOAD AND SAVE THIS VIDEO….TRIPLE BACK UP AND LOCK YER FUCKIN DOOR!!
    what is certain is that not one time has an semi ar15 been used and if so it was used by a govt agent in a criminal act ..
    they want to get rid of ar15 then any semi auto hand gun and and and …
    i forgt to mention that noveske died under very suspicious circunstances a week after he posted the kids on court ordered anti depressants and high levels shoot up schools or at least appear to in more than a few incidences …either way the govt is behind it all .

14. Luke says:

“so why do the jews in charge of the fecal govt want the damn guns so bad when cars kill 40,000 people a year and doctors alone kill 160.000 and cigaretes kill 500,000 and heart disease kills millions” ???

I think you and everyone else who is White knows the answer to your question. Its because the grandchildren of the jews who slaughtered in excess of 66 million White Europeans when those grandparents seized Russia by the hair of its head in the 1917 Bolshevik Communist revolution and then terrorized nearly half of Europe for the next 70 years – now have taken over America and they are sporting a pair of incredibly painful blue balls, because these jew grandkids want to pick up where their grandparents left off and start slaughtering a hundred million or so Whites here in America.

That’s why the jews are so obsessed with taking away our firearms. They can’t start murdering Whites openly as long as we are armed to the teeth. And, those semi-automatic AR-15 sporting rifles – when equipped with full capacity magazines, for some reason, frighten the jews because they can be effective as combat multipliers.

To further clarify my point. AR-15s can be great self-defense weapons. Not to suggest that they be used for offensive purposes, because that would only become necessary if the jews managed to kick off a second un-Civil War. Which I am sure they would never, ever, ever seek to do.

/Sarcasm Off

15. IMO, the alleged shooter looks as though he would have a difficult time walking and chewing gum at the same time, let alone pulling off what looks like another false flag event. The ADL says the alleged shooter is a white supremacist. The media says he has a gun fetish. This is all very convenient for those who want to demonize Caucasians and destroy the Second Amendment. The libtards are screaming for more gun control legislation. It all looks very suspicious to me.

Henry Makow (yes, I know, a jew) has a few interesting points on this latest false flag.

Why do they want your guns? Everyone here knows it’s so you won’t have the means to defend yourself, whether against a nigger invasion or an out-of-control government.

Outlaw guns and only outlaws will have them, and there are no worse outlaws than the jews.

Oh my gosh I just seen a jew swartman say we need to do more to tackle mental health issues. If it weren’t for fucking jews psychiatrists wouldn’t exist. That’s the last fucking thing I need is a dr phil proscribing me medicines or a dear abby. I got sent to jail and was ordered to see a psychiatrist about my mental health problems it took me 3 days and 3 counties to find a mental health expert not named Goldberg or sandberg. I know the outcome of this is going to be I will be the only guy left in san Quinton swimming my way out of here.

You should go to the va hospital. Why don’t I just stand here and die it would be quicker and save a lot of time and trouble.

That looks like some evil stuff, IncogMan. I wonder how long it will be before the idiots in US and UK start getting hold of it, or perhaps they have already.

We can be certain zog uses it, or something like it, perhaps (or probably) to create their “lone nut” gunmen.

We just have to hope they don’t come up with a way of mass-medicating us all with it.

I wouldn’t go anywhere near the stuff, but neither would I condemn anyone brave enough to use it in a crowded sinner-gog, or in parliament, which amounts to the same thing.

Make the jews, politicians and jew-politicians do what we, the PEOPLE want for a change, and then have them resign en-masse.

The trouble with that idea is that they potentially have unlimited access to the stuff, whereas we don’t.

I did get knocked down with something a few years ago Within 1 day I was walking and talking 4 hours later I was flat on my back and coughing . Man whatever this is just took me down. But didn’t kill me I survived and am still alive of course.

21. Morris Deeds says:

Cabalists Poisoned the Well of Love
    By Jonas E. Alexis – February 15, 2018111518

Communism is Cabalism which is a Jewish satanic cult which includes Freemasonry. It denies the existence Logos. It destroys love because God is Love. The wellspring of love is woman who generates love by sacrificing for husband and children and is cherished in return. The Cabalists have poisoned this well by teaching women to be selfish and to seek power and sex instead of love.
    Woman’s attraction for men is based on her beauty, innocence and modesty.

The modern woman is now a “proud slut” that few men want.

More @ URL below:

22. Gene says:

Our Next Obstacle, The Wave of Liberalized Schoolkids Into This Generation

As little as you may or may not think about it, we have a huge problem facing us in the U.S.. The wave of schoolkids who have been saturated, brainwashed, traumatized to believe in gun control will become voters and evolve and morph into this generation.

Some of the most rabid anti gunners will probably be those victims of school shootings. Even kids who didn’t get shot are victims of trauma, psychological trauma.
    They must be educated that giving up our guns will only contribute to the problem and the real criminals who have staged gun violence on school grounds must be identified and brought to justice. Somehow I feel that guy at this link is right, that the F.B.I. is involved in all this school gun violence.

23. silvernickel says:

constant Fake news from the Fake jews (Khazarian mafia, a.k.a. Ashkenazi jewry)

Its the jews:

24. silvernickel says:

How the fake jews conquered the West

To conquer the West, the Ashkenazim applied a simple two-step process:

1) morph themselves into God’s Chosen People;

2) take over the issuance of money.

They fully understood that there are only two entities that most men on earth revere: God and Money.

Jesus was not a jew

“Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon.”

“This ‘big lie’ technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was “King of the Jews”, in the sense that so-called ‘Jews’ today call themselves ‘Jews’. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word ‘Jew’ in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called ‘Jews’ of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable.”

25. dick fuld says:

sad, but most probable to say, the evil kikes are behind this one too.
    the sherrif in charge of that area is a kike named israel, and quotes
    the talmud, satan’s own book? c’mon, same deja vu all over again!
    the patsy is named nicolas (st. nick) cruz (CROSS), just the sort of
    stuff the crazy kikes get off on. the lying kike (oxymoron) sherrif
    says he fled with the others to hide as THEY feared for their lives
    -so did he! local reports, not the filthy kike jew york city feed,
    had a girl saying he was walking down the hall with her when the
    mossad terrorists started shooting.

“there will be more of these” – benyamin nutanyahu. shalom.

when the assholes who want to turn your country into occupied
    palestine and the ussa come for your weapons, give them
    sufficient bullets