Trump-hating Anti-Whites Going Bat Crap Crazy

By Phillip Marlowe

I don’t know if you been following the latest made-up stupid brouhaha over this one White guy, Rob Porter, who worked for Trump in the White House, until he had to quit. Apparently, the guy lost his shit years ago with an ex wife and now the idiot liberals are acting like the guy is the friggin’ reincarnation of Hitler or something.

Last week, media scumbags couldn’t stop mentioning Hope Hicks dating Rob Porter. Now that they ruined the poor guy’s career, maybe they’ll leave the two alone.

Then they made up a story that Trump was pissed with WH chief of staff, General John Kelly over it and thinking about firing him. The leftist media knew it was a perfect “who’s to say?” story, so they went with it. These media liars are so obvious. Now that Bannon is gone, they are itching to see another Trump ally bite the dust.

This is all part of the Anti-White/Anti-Trump derangement psychosis afflicting libtard Hillary and Obama supporters after Trump “stole the election” — helped by Evil Russian White guy Vladimir Putin. They hate Putin as much as Trump, because they think he wants to takeover the Ukraine. Globalist NWO Jewry believes they should control the area since the Zionist Ashkenazi Jews originally came from that region (study up on the matter).

Now they are cranking up to new heights the “evil Russia attacking our democracy” mantra in expectation that democrats might bite the big one in the Midterms — after their ridiculously selfish display during Trump’s State of the Union speech. Somehow they expect us to believe Russian “bots” are going to leap from the computer screens into our brains, making us fall under the spell of Moscow brainwashers when the real brainwashers have been living here all along — running TV networks, deciding what news they are willing to impart and living large in Jew York city and Washington, DC.

These are the exact same White-hating dirty creeps who have been calling all us decent Americans “flyover hicks and rednecks” for decades. They really could care less what we think — as you can readily see when they talk about “uneducated Trump voters” during their mutual jerk-off sessions on TV.

Funny how these lefty rats in the news business totally ignore all the crimes and traitorous behavior out of Hillary, democrats and Obama’s minions, but should us “Alt-right” Whites bring any attention to it by comments and internet writing (like me), they label it Russian bot-instigated FAKE news — when “FAKE” is something we came up to describe the traitorous MSM news!

I sure wish I was getting paid by the Rooskies. Maybe if I’m lucky they’ll read this and give me a big donation of Rubles and send over that Winter Olympics Curler super hottie, Anastasia Bryzgalova (right). Swiiing!

All of this female victimization business is part of the big commie five year plan for political and corporate women’s empowerment, while keeping all us White people at each other’s throats over the least little thing, so we don’t have families and reproduce and maybe go all faggot tranny to fit in with the “cool people.” I know I want to go out and buy some frilly dresses and take a leak while squatting in a girl’s restroom at the Target store!

Every single time I turn on one of those liberal channels, they have panels of highly-paid idiot talking heads blubbering away about this Rob Porter guy or whatever other nonsense they can make about Trump as being so terrible. Everybody out here thinks it’s ridiculous the insane lefty bias now in the media. The brainwashing is going off the rails.

And every horndog dirtbag out there had better beware because if you ever had a big fight and angrily hit, or even just put the moves on a babe a little too aggressively, they are going to attack your nefarious deeds all over the airwaves like you’re the devil himself. Hell, they might make crap up out of whole cloth and pay chicks big bucks to lie. Guys, you had better get a signed legal contract, probably even third party notarized and time stamped, before you even dare cozy up to a date. Hell, maybe even with your wife these days, if you’re unlucky enough to be married to some liberal psycho.

I’m telling you: These lefty freaks have gone completely bananas!

Don’t worry, girls, INCOG is not saying it’s OK to act dishonorably. Hell, I still open doors for women in public, even though I risk some wacko feminazi going off in my face. Women actually love it and I get profuse compliments all the time from females young and old when I simply open the door for them in public.

I don’t make a big deal when I open a door for a chick, I don’t bow and curtsey or a swirl of the cloak or anything. I only do it if they are a few feet behind me, like a common courtesy. And I never do it for butt-ugly fat Sheboons, if at all possible, mostly because I can’t stand the race one iota. I see them all the time giving sales clerks hell over practically nothing — like they are now the big queenies of the entire country. They know their black skin is their passport for acting up at the drop of a chicken bone. Blacks are completely and utterly spoiled rotten — and getting more criminal by the day.

I do pack heat but that’s only because of all the criminal homies out there, or that odd Somali shithead going postal with a kitchen knife stolen from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Antifa’s favorite hairy whore, Emily Rose Nauert (AKA “Moldy Crotch”), justifiably getting her clock cleaned by a pro-Trump White at a demonstration.

But a swift punch to the kisser will probably suffice for any of those crazy lefty Antifa/Slut marcher feminists. Believe me: I’d have ZERO problem putting one of those crazy wackos right smack dab on their fat lefty blubber butts!

The more I see of the liberal insanity on a daily basis, the more I realize we’re going to have to have some kind of civil war to shut these creeps up. We’re certainly headed in this direction. I say great because I’m sick and tired of the daily BS being spouted by these dirty liars and hypocrites.

I am like so ready. Oh yeah, I am.

Let me tell you the should be now obvious: FAKE NEWS is really the thing holding the swamp together. Stew on that for a minute.

The media rats are owned by the same forces working to destroy Whites in our own lands. You can readily tell that by the things they push. All liberal things and immigration of shitworlders into our lands. Plus, promoting our race to breed ourselves away.

This is all a perfect storm of brainwashed liberal psychos and a White race now rapidly awakening to what they are doing to us.

They have long been in a silent war against our race. Everything fits. Think about it and you’ll get it.

This entry was posted in Anti-White and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Trump-hating Anti-Whites Going Bat Crap Crazy

1. Nationalist says:

Liberalism is a disease and once some White person gets it getting rid of it is nearly impossible, it’s that powerful. Telling someone the truth with this disease just makes them madder and even more unlikely to change their mind. One of the reasons for the Martin Luther King insanity is to push aside true righteous Christians who previously were at the forefront of White society such as the Reverend Billy Graham. Why doesn’t the news media put him front and center instead of M.L. King? The reason is unlike King he doesn’t promote the replacement and destruction of the White race and is primarily on the side of conservative politics. Whites need to think these things out, to say that there is a conspiracy against Whites by a large concentrated coalition of groups with screwed up genetics and sick minds would be a gross understatement. Every responsible White man, White woman and White child needs to get their head out of the sewer and join the Nationalist movement now before life gets to be untenable for the entire White race.

• Luke says:

Correction about Billy Graham. I remember reading an interview that Graham did with someone in the mainstream media and when the subject of racial tension and racial division came up, Billy boy said that he thought the ultimate solution for racial division would be when every race mongrelized itself visi vi miscegenation.

So, in essence, Graham was advocating for the very same White genocide agenda as the jews have been pushing.

Thus, Billy Graham is a very poor example to cite if you support White racial survival and White Nationalism. A better choice might be Pastor Jim Wickstrom.

2. Gene says:

No Accountability in Media

They just keep shoving the same crap down our throats in the media and nobody calls them on it in an official capacity, so they just keep shoveling the crap at us.
    If there was some accountability in media it would help. There’s no official source that prevents media from shoveling bs at us.

3. JCII says:

HOW DO YOU IGNORE THE ABSOLUTE FACT THAT TREASONOUS TRUMP IS A GROVELLING SLAVE OF THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN AND IT’S CRIMINAL HEADQUARTERS THE ILLEGAL TERRORIST STATE OF ISRAEL (SEE HIS SPEECH TO AIPAC HIS LIP PRINTS ARE ALL OVER SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN ASSH*OLES AS HE SHAMELESSLY GROVELS FOR HIS SLAVEMASTERS)… ISRAEL ILLEGALLY ATTACKED THE UNARMED USS LIBERTY IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS COMMITTING NUMEROUS WAR CRIMES IN THE PROCESS… ISRAEL DID 9/11 ANY SUPPORT OF ISRAEL IS OPEN TREASON…!!! TREASONOUS TRUMP BECAME A WAR CRIMINAL IN RECORD TIME INCLUDING ILLEGALLY ATTACKING SYRIA BASED ON ISRAELI LIES AND WAR PROFITEERING WHILE HE DOES SO… TREASONOUS TRUMP PARDONED MAJOR MONEY CHANGER OPS (DESIGNED TO ROB THE GOY AND FUNNEL AMERICA’S MONEY TO THE HEAD MONEY CHANGERS) SO THEY GOT AWAY WITH BLATENT CRIMINALITY AND CAN CONTINUE TO ROB THE GOY…!!!

The hypocracy of jew and deep state knows no bound. The Russians are interfering with our elections and that’s why Hillary lost. What not enough of taxpayer paid for busses and illegal immigrants to take them to the poll places? How about bombing people in Syria and Libya and Iraq? Does not that have some element of interfering with their elections and government? US soldiers kick in your doors and search for weapons and bullets? 2nd amendment doesn’t apply here to you. Yeah I could say that we interfere with the political outcomes of every country with every bomb we drop on the people that israil and the jews don’t like. Keep building the israili empire and make israil safe. And pay for it with our own warm fresh goyim blood and treasure. The Russians interfered with our elections. What about those us soldiers with m16s aren’t they interfering with our democracy also?

5. Gene says:

Yeah, JCII, and He’s Gone Soft on Immigration

It was billionaire Jews who installed Trump who is now going soft on immigration. He campaigned 2 years ago on deporting illegals. All illegals should be deported. The DACA crap is a convoluted mess. They’ve got the nation feeling sorry for THUGS!
    He’s probably better than Killary but is mired in the big business world which is mired in the Deep State, which as we know, is The Jew State.
    We have these liberal federal judges who are traitors preventing him from acting, also.

I have nothing to say but rest in peace Good Lord I’ve been watching this same ambulance for the last 40 minutes which exactly hospital are you going to? . I live in the sticks in Tennessee and my Good Lord and Henry Ford Focus could find an emergency room quicker than that. What do you get paid by the mile certainly by the minute you circled the beltway six times.

7. Morris Deeds says:

New YouTube Warnings: An Attempt to Dissuade Viewers From Watching RT, PressTV and More?

New YouTube Warnings have been rolled out recently – but only on some channels, and mostly those which challenge the official narrative. Google (founded by Zionists Sergey Brin and Larry Page), now run by Zionist Eric Schmidt, owns YouTube (run by Zionist Susan Wojcicki). YouTube claims its goal is to “equip users with additional information to […]

More @ URL below:

8. Joe says:

Don’t read this….
    http.imprimis.hillsdale.edu-how-to-think-about-valadimir-putin/?appeal
    http/rense.com/general81/how.htm

9. Erik Snohdin says:

You wanna know what I think of KIKES and LIBSCUM ?

Well, here ya go . . .

10. john says:

last week I was called into the office and told your fired, reason sexual harassment, it was reported that I walked past a fellow employee and she said I looked at her with sex on my mind and I smelled her and she went to the boss and I was fired without a trial or my explanation, this is what our country is coming too, the American male who is white is under a attack by liberals, blacks, jews, queers, lessies, the disabled, the dimoc rats , the progressives and they will lie and bring back things that happened 20 years ago just to get into the limelight of being a VICTIM

11. dick fuld says:

kikes have set themselves up for totally deserved extermination, so don’t
    get too woried about those assholes and their shit, such as the joob tube
    which is complete garbage.

the only 2-step you will ever have to do is to not get exterminated with’em.