Trump Blows Big Wad For Israel Instead of Wall

Trump dropped another huge wad in military expense attacking Syria last night. Each of those Tomahawk cruise missile babies cost at least 1.5 million, with over 100 launched. Add in plane attacks and command and control, the whole thing approached 200 million spent in the last few hours. Add in the attack last year and it’s close to half a billion.

That’s a lot of miles in border fencing down south.

Looks like Israel’s Zionist hegemony in the Mideast is much more important to Trump. In fact, we’ll give Israel enough moolah in the next couple of years to totally pay for US security on the border. No doubt about it: Trump is fully in the Jew’s pocket.

I’ve always said here on my site that America is Israel’s bitch.

Looking back over time, one can easily see them manipulating America. Israel has followed a clever, long-running geopolitical plan to reduce the surrounding Muslim nations into small, warring enclaves of Shia versus Sunnis. Funny how every single enemy of Israel and the Jews always ends up attacked by America eventually. Egypt and Jordan are bribed big time with our tax dollars (about 3 billion per year) not to do anything bad to Israel, so you can add that into your equations.

Now, you might be saying “what about all those poor little kiddies gassed by Assad?” Well, sure. Nobody likes seeing children suffer. If in fact it really happened like they tell us. But it’s extremely easy to false flag us in that part of the world. MOSSAD elements could easily have done it. You don’t think MOSSAD operates there? Don’t make me laugh.

And why would Assad do such a thing when he’s so close to eliminating Syrian and ISIS opposition forces? Plus, Trump promised less than 2 weeks ago America was pulling out. Funny, how all this crap happened since then.

We’ve seen numerous staged events, or “atrocity propaganda,” over the decades getting us into wars for the Zionist Mideast agenda. It might not come out for years, but by then few even remember the situation at the time. Sheep have little long-term memory.

Do you remember that Kuwaiti chick crying over babies dumped out of incubators in Kuwait by evil Saddam Hussein’s soldiers? That turned out to be a big lie. The chick was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the US and she was never even there! She was coached and promoted by Tom Lantos, a congress Jew and big time Zionist.

The manipulators of American public opinion love using children to jerk our chains. They even use it all the time to get us to accept the Muslim invasions of our lands. Remember the dead refugee kid on the beach? But you never see them show dead Palestinian kids, now do they?

This entry was posted in Israel, Jew World Order and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to Trump Blows Big Wad For Israel Instead of Wall

1. Paul says:

Syria is not a threat to the US. It gave up its chemical weapons in 2013 under international supervision. It would appear that the US acted naively, stupidly and more, but perhaps did so because of blackmail and other controls over the US govt. leader.

I can’t believe I was watching this shit the nigger bitch was literally trying to read the words from the paper in front of her on the podium forget about a jewprompter the nigger bitch was stunned and befuddled words with more than 2 syllables. Finally and thank God Finally the General says move over and let me do the talking.

• Joe says:

ProtocolsRtrue.

I watch that as well…… Her IQ might be approaching 70, The generals IQ might be 72 or 73 cognitive dissonance on display.

You changed the artwork incogman that nigger bitch trying to speak at the pentagram podium was classic as to what went wrong and why did I lose this war. How to lose wars and make enemies in the whole wide world is the title of my next book.

4. Morris Deeds says:

BREAKING: Skripal Poisoning Fraud is Collapsing

[Editor’s note: The Skripal poisoning case has always been pretty ludicrous, an old man and his daughter, total non-entities, poisoned with a military grade nerve agent happen to survive and recover. Not likely, nerve agents kill in seconds, and the Russians had no interest in poisoning an old spy who had served his time in prison a long time ago.

Now we have the first concrete proof that the whole sorry narrative is a fraud perpetrated by the British. BZ is a nasty substance developed by the British and Americans, it was tested in Angola and other places, it is a hallucinogen that decapacitates, it is not a fatal nerve agent.

Today the OPCW begin their nvestigation in Douma, where we are sure they will find no evidence of Assad having gassed anyone.

We should not be surprised if the OPCW investigation in Douma torpedos the ‘Assad the gassing monster’ narrative, just as the Swiss lab tests have sunk the Skripal fairytale.

Furthermore, we would not be surprised if the OPCW findings are ignored and disputed by the US, lest they interfere n the pls

5. Morris Deeds says:

Trump bombing Syria for Israel wants World War III
    View JPG: Israel first traitors to our Union:

With the advent of Donald Trump marching American soldiers into an equally disastrous event in Syria, perhaps the time has come to relieve Bush as the worst president in the history of America and to recognize Donald Trump’s accession to the Zionist/Neocon/Israeli throne.

A number of historians has rightly crowned George W. Bush as the worst president in the United States because he led America into the most disastrous event in the history of covert and diabolical operations: the war in Iraq. Jean Edward Smith, a biographer and the John Marshall Professor of Political Science at Marshall University, has written:

“Whether George W. Bush was the worst president in American history will be long debated, but his decision to invade Iraq is easily the worst foreign policy decision ever made by an American president.”[1]

Other military historians and scholars such as Andrew J. Bacevich have said similar things.[2]

Benedict Orange below:

More @ URL below:

6. Matt says:

The Jews have been expelled at least 109 times that we know of, and still they go on being out control thugs, liars, thieves, sorcerers, murders, and criminals.

Having been chastised, almost countless times, the Jews refuse to change. No word to the wise, when it comes to Jews. The Jews haven’t stopped their evil deeds in 2,000 years and they’ll never stop.

God sees their crimes. Proverbs 29:1

“Whoever remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed–without remedy.”

And this is exactly God’s plan for the (((children))) of Satan.

Rev. 17:

“16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose”

It’s God’s will and he’s decreed that the Jews will be destroyed with fire.

In reference to the Jews, Romans 2:24

“As Scripture says, “God’s name is cursed among the nations because of you.”” (GOD’S Word translation)

Many curse God because of the Jews. The Jews claim to be God’s holy people and the “chosen ones”, but they follow Satan and push his perversion throughout the earth, and destroy the very order God has decreed for races, sexes and peoples.

The Jews do evil and the work of Satan to their fellow man, yet they claim God’s covering, and this is why many curse God because of the Jews, not fully realizing that the Jews are not God’s children, but are instead the children of Satan, and carrying on the work of their father the devil.

• ICU says:

The Pig Shit Irish bastard, Hannity, that poses as a Lace Curtain Irish, self important authority on all things, is merely another (((Big Media))) Israel First, servile-to-ZOG, fountain of bullshit.
      The differences between the overtly Hard Left TalmudVision cesspits, CNN/MSNBC/PBS on one hand and the phony Right leaning participants in the jew orchestrated Left/Right/Left/Right/Left/Right political circle jerk, FOX and the Kriss-Chun Zionist Churchianity hustlers…
      can be measured in millimeters, a very small number of them…like two or three.
      At least the Leftys admit that they’re Leftist.
      FAUX (Murdoch) is duplicitous, the true spawn of The Father of Lies, Satan.
      Bolton, Keane, Peters, Newty, Bush’s Brain and on and on and on…
      The War Party Wing of The Uniparty unrelentingly rattles their sabers vs. Syria, Russia, Iran and anyone else that will not bend a knee to the unclean power of Moloch, personified in the illegitimate terror state of Israel, and it’s agents.
      Gen. Petraeus let the cat out of the bag some years ago by letting all that would see and hear, that The ZOG Deep State fastened on to the neck of this afflicted nation had, and still has, a long term plan to deliver The Middle East on a silver platter to Israeli hegemony and rule.
      The Satanic subversion also includes those states that threaten Der Ewige Jude financial control and manipulation, most notably Libya under Khaddafi.
      The lying, two faced, orange walrus in service to all things jew, President Spazzy Tweeter, awakened The Seldom & Never Voters that had previously abstained from Federal sElections because of the nauseating futility of it.
      They, including myself, bought the rhetoric/promises/pronouncements and JIVE that was dished out, hoping…believing that there was finally a powerful outsider that would ascend to High Office, and immediately Kick Ass & Take Names…despite “the outsider” thoroughly jewed all the way up to his ridiculous hairdo. Rationalization on my part included the belief that dancing with jews was necessary in the Noo Yawk real estate market; and that the many jews that surrounded The Donald would be delimited to business management only.
      Silly me; fooled again.
      NEW BOSS SAME AS THE OLD BOSS, except that the old boss was a cokehead faggot nigger…and the one before him was a dyslexic cokehead alcoholic from a Big Oil crime family.
      WON’T GET FOOLED AGAIN.
      What Trump and his handlers have failed to realize is that The Dragon has awakened, and it is getting more and more angry.
      Civil War 2.0 is coming.
      I believe that The ZOG Deep State knows it…and wants it, so that they get their unclean dream of a TOTAL Police State imposed here, in “Tikkun Olam” Talmudic fashion.
      What the arrogant, filthy jew bastard demons and their craven stooges choose not to know, or even consider possible, is that the oncoming war will not be fought like Civil War 1.0.
      Envision “The Troubles” between Ireland and Britain…on steroids.
      How it will be different here is that Small Cadre and Lone Wolf action will be accompanied by police and military/national guard defections to the side of The Rebellion, and they’ll bring their hardware with them.
      The Balkanization of this failed republic will eventually manifest, after a painful but inevitable transformation, into Affinity States and Confederations; many of them without Fundy Kriss-Chun Zionists, Commies, Lesbo man haters, Ass Bandits, niggers, Beaners, jews and Muzzys…that will then be free to set up their own mini Wakandas, Caliphates, Reconquistas, Peoples Republics, Eretz Israels and Homo States as they are able…in deserts, swamps, jungles, The Dry Tortugas, Madagascar, New Guinea and on other Continent’s wastelands.
      I likely won’t be around to see that happen; but, I truly believe that is where this Land of The Free and The Home of The Brave is headed.
      Make it so.

7. dick fuld says:

syrians say of the 100 or so missiles launched at them over 70 were
    blown out of the sky, with most of the rest, probably from the b-1s,
    missing their supposed “targets,” destroying the usual hospitals,
    orphanages, etc.

Now they got this jew bitch Judith miller on the tube with her lips are moving so you know she is lying. She is a Pulitzer prize winning journalist. You have to be jewish to get one of those prizes right? A pinnochio prize maybe. I got a prize too called a bronze star for my incredible bravery and stupidity. I think the stupidity part came first. I don’t even remember what she was lying about now something about attacking Syria and iran and the Russians. Oh yeah this is what I was going to say never fuck a jew bitch even if you do manage to pry those legs apart she will have 12 cameras taping it so she can blackmail your ass and cry rape aint that right bill and Donald and how many other fuckers are going down the tubes because yes I fucked the bitch. You don’t hear much from that senator judge from Carolina anymore do you? So instead of keeping it all covered up and trying to lie about it which I am never very good at anyway just come out and tell the truth for a fucking minute. Yeah I fucked the bitch but I don’t remember it too much because I have the good fortune of fucking so many. And I was probably drinking beer too is that a fucking crime in America now or are we back to the 1920s.

That’s probably bill cosby’s defense too. He’s 85 years old and being retried for drugging and having sex with women. I’m sorry he cant even remember his own name let alone who he had sex with 70 years ago. My own father is 77 and can’t remember who the fuck I am. Do you remember Vickie? Because that is why I am even here.

10. protoolsRtrue says:

Surely you do remember having sex with my mother 50 years ago or do you believe I just popped out of the universe in some big bang theory. I can never confirm nor deny that fact and I cant even afford a jew lawyer. And don’t call me shirly. How about if I call my Brother he is older than I am and still your kid too. We both didn’t suddenly pop out of the universe in a big bang and just happenstance to be here trying to take care of you. Believe me if we do a dna test and I find out you are not my real father I will be out this door and pedal to the floor in a heartbeat. My brother will be leading the chase.

11. Anton says:

Syria, along with the help of Russia, Iran and their allies Lebanese Hezbollah are fighting [and defeating] the very monsters that israhell and the saudis are funding and training, which means Trump and his nato lapdogs are also complicit in fermenting and protecting the terrorists spawns they claim to fight.

12. silvernickel says:

Yep, we got neocohen’d again. Great point about the cost of the wall versus this jew instigated war. GD them!

• protoolsRtrue says:

That is a pretty impressive bio. I’m going to dig a little deeper to find out if I can get a picture of her ever actually wearing a real uniform. She made it to the top assistant to the deputy of the assistant director of the vice secretary of defense in the pentagram.

• ICU says:

That’s quite an Affirmative Action scorecard.
      I guess her pro-fessun-awl consultancy mostly consists of:
      “YO, Whitey…y’awl bettah be sayin’ DIS sheeit…instedah whut y’awl bin sayin’…
      nah meen ?”
      “Where be mah check an gubbamint credit cahd ?”

I eagerly await The Long Day of The Rope…that lasts at least a month, or three.
      Visions of niggers and jews dangling from lamp posts and tree branches dance in my pissed off head.
      Those are a few of my favorite things.
      Gnome sane ?

13. Erik Snohdin says:

I am going to be the happiest person on Planet Earth the day Israel is nuked. I am gonna be dancin’ and fuckin’ all day. I won’t be able to stop smiling from ear to ear. To know that the most psychopathic and genocidal race finally got what was coming to them for killing 400 million Christians, to know their streets will be filled with nuclear ash, their rivers flowing with kike blood, entire cities laid waste in revenge for Dresden, will be the most beautiful day in the history of the human genome. I wish I could be a fly on the wall of whatever place Nuttyahoo is occupying when he realizes his life is over in about 5 seconds. To see that big nasty Jew grin wiped clean off his face, his eyes sunk like a living corpse as he realizes millions of Jews are about to perish. THIS WILL HAPPEN. The Stupid Jew scumbags don’t see it coming because they are so blinded by their own self-extolling arrogance.
    The powers that be will turn their backs on God’s Chosen Feces when the shit hits the fan. They all HATE IsraHell but don’t let on because the Rothschilds have them all dangling by the marionette strings and can collapse their worlds anytime he pleases. But Rothschild will be eliminated too in this great purge.
    When all is said and done, the Earth will be completely cleansed and everyone will live in peace for a thousand years.

14. Sen10L says:

Trump the champ pardons Scooter Libby.

Another average day in the life with American niggers. You have GOT to check out this car. Is this a niggermobile or what? Hey niggers the 70s called and they want their pimpmobile back. If I was a cop that car is just begging me to pull it over and arrest some niggers.

• protocolsRtrue says:

The poor guy in the minivan decided he was going to get the hell out of here and left with the gas hose still stuck in his van without paying.

• protocolsRtrue says:

And I watch the video again and the nigger that got shot was actually on his free sailfone obamafone while pumping his gas into the niggermobile. Aren’t you not supposed to do that either? One of his bitches and ho’s and baby mommas on the line hold on baby I’m getting shot right now I’ll call you back.

HAARETZ: ‘ISRAEL WAS IN ON THE U.S. – LED AIRSTRIKES ON SYRIA’

Syria Claims It Intercepted 71 Out Of 103 Cruise Missiles; Pentagon Denies

18. cc says:

Let’s be honest. Trump is by far the best President of our lives. I am so sick of pansies looking to jump the Trumptrain after any bump. “look there’s a bump ahead, quick jump cause we’re all gonna die” Fucking pussies! What do you think is the best name for a group? Trump and the adorable deplorables or, Trump and the Trumpettes featuring everyone knows it’s Stormy? Have a nice day fuckers.

• Sen10L says:

Trump is shit and will sell out America for nothing. I used to think he was better than shillery, but now he is showing his true colors and is broke and will do anything his ziomasters demand. Sure itS all rigged, but Trump capitulated. Not America first. We get nothing in return for serving Israel first. You have a nice day Trumpster rumper fuckee.

• Aitch says:

Whatever you say, rabbi.

• ICU says:

The Trumptrain has gone off the rails, much like yourself.

• ICU says:

cc…keep bullshitting yourself.
      Trump is totally jewed, and the truth of it may even penetrate your thick skull and tough brain tissue.

19. Aitch says:

My last comment was addressed to rabbi ‘CC’ – don’t know why it wasn’t placed there.

20. Aitch says:

Correction – rabbi ‘Sen10L’. Jeez . . .

21. ICU says:

I want to see Bolton hung in the air and spinning thus:
    naked, with one forged shark hook through his borscht strainer adorned upper lip, and another through his smallberries sack…screaming…with a brand new circumcision…
    with a kippah stapled to his head and nigger weave clippings Super Glued in front of his ears as artificial payess.
    He’s a professional Israel First Tuff Guy; I’m sure that he can take it like the good little psycho Shabbos Goyim that he is…
    or not.
    Machts Nichts.

22. Jack Mathis says:

God bless you Incogman! The hart of US problems stems from SCUMBAG scofield’s LYING notes bible “that was satan & ashkenazi-rothschild-financed (fake hebrews) inspired” to drag millions of evangelical-zioNUTS-souls to hell for their supporting of Palestinian baby-genociding by the Christ killers. “ALL D.C.” has a KOSHER-infectious-constitution-killing-DISEASE known as subversive infilTRATORing-AIPAC-LOBBY!
    That disease first became MALIGNANT in 1913 when the unconstitutional-zionist-NO-RESERVES-FED (51% PEE-cent owned by rothschild’s GANGster banksters) sucker punched (KU DE TA ed) ALL THE DUMBASS’S in dipstick-haven D.C.! Drumpf has now upgraded D.C from century’s old swampland to a NEW PUDRID CESSPOOl. “I ask ALL US Patriots why is it allowed for a foreign government (Israel-AIPAC) to lobby (CONTROL) America? My answer to my own question IS; Love of the ZioNUTS money shekels for SELF preservation “”is the root of ALL D.C. politicians evil””! To say the least.

23. The Elder of Zyklon-B says:

Time for fundraising incoglanders!

This is a priority. Never again! Just say it like a mantra and then believe.

When is the next holohoax movie coming out?

24. Karen says:

This article is why I love Phillip Marlowe/Incogman.

25. J.R. says:

Good point “cc”. Trump is already easily the best president for America since JFK…. Joe diGenova described him as “wickedly intelligent”… he’s definitely ‘playing chess’ on at least 7 levels to get things done in line with his campaign promises and countermand the haters and opposition everywhere…

too many posters here are waiting for someone like the muzzie-loving, Jap-backed loser Hitler to rise again, to lead them on a new pagan Teutonic ‘crusade’ against the Jews and the inevitable reign of God’s righteous resurrected Son Jesus Christ from Jerusalem….

the joke is they promote Hitler as the ultimate jew-hater hero boy, while at the same time denying he ever killed several million jews, in what they say was the no-brainer “Holohoax”…

Everyone now knows Hitler did more to get the jews back into a jewish state in Palestine than anyone else last century, so why grizzle now about what the jews in israel and America are doing to undo the moslem scum all around Israel in the middle east today…

God’s righteous higher purpose for his creation will ultimately triumph… not the failed dispensation of someone like Hitler who was schooled in the oratory that brought him to power by the jewish sorcerer, magician, clairvoyant and charlatan Erik Jan Hanussen…

Erik Jan Hanussen was known as “Hitler’s Nostradamus” and “the Prophet of the Third Reich”. Author Mel Gordon (now dead) talks here about the bio-history of the German-Jewish Houdini. When the “Nazi” [i.e., National Socialist-Zionist] dictatorship emerged from the flames of the burning Reichstag, Hanussen was assassinated…

• Sen10L says:

More Jewish fables. So, Hitler wrote the Balfour declaration? Trump is toast. He may survive as long as he keeps morphing into Gerogieboy Bush.

26. Joe Btfsplk says:

First we had IDIOCRACY

And now YIDIOCRACY.

27. werwolf says:

FFS when the hell are you going to realize that the USA isn’t israels bitch THE USA IS FUCKIN’ ZION and was always meant to be, the usa IS the promised land.. The jew shithole in Palestine is just an offshoot of the mother land, set up and 100% funded by the dumb fuck white idiots at home, to keep the muslims down.

28. cole nidre says:

“Assad gassing” is yet another replay of the same shit from Jew
    world war 2.

29. cole nidre says:

a 71-year-old man with bleach- blond hair? trump is a fucking
    queer who takes it up the ass- hole.

30. Dafydd says:

Exposing of the teachings of the Talmud

People using only initials, criticising long-established commenters, playing the idiotic hoosajew game. We’ve seen all this too many times before.

Back on topic, this is the kind of mentality we’re having to cope with from jungle critters in government.