Who Gives a Damn about the Big Royal Wedding?

By Phillip Marlowe

When Diana married that royal guy, what’s his name, my mother got up in the middle of the night to watch the televised BS. I think she taped it on one of those old VCRs, too. Diana was a good-looking young thang — it sure did stink the twat got hooked up with that pudgy Egyptian guy, Dodi something. I think it turned out she was a bit of a psycho.

At the risk of pissing off my British brethren, I was always amazed about Americans being interested in royal crap. Didn’t we put a stop to all that when we had that revolution with crazy King George III? Must be some damn Loyalists still out there.

Now “OUR” media over here is going wacked about it because the bride, Meghan Markle, is supposedly “biracial.” The lousy traitors love seeing the White race polluted.

But I think she’s only like 25% black.* Her mother is a Jamaican mulatto half-breed and the divorced father is a chubby White guy trying to get out of the whole thing by hiding out in Mexico (even making up having major heart operations). I think the mother is even less than half Negroid, too, since one of her parents on the black side was White or Jewish. Must be lots of Ganja smoking going on down there in Jamaica.

Meghan Markle, only slightly Jiggaboo, now big hero to Jew media because of the race mixing angle.

This Meghan chick is not really all that attractive, too. She’s some kind of big Hollywood whore who was married to a Jew for awhile. You can tell she’s going to look even worse in just a few years. Maybe even Sheboon nasty with all those big meals served up by White butlers at all hours of the night.

The Royals are in for serious Jew media type ugliness. It’s already started — I think hardly any of Markle’s family are even going to be at the wedding. I predict the marriage will go south, soon — I give it a year or two. Sure, the part Negress whatever will get herself a nice big golden parachute out of the deal, book deal and probably even a plum US TV anchor job.

Harry’s older brother married nicely — the Middletons are attractive as hell. Her younger sister is a full-on White hottie. I need to stick her photo in here just to look at the kind of Brit babe Harry could have married. Idiot.

Duchess of Windsor Kate Middleton (right) and her sister, Pippa. Serious British babes. Harry could have married a lot better, believe me. Kate already has had two beautiful White children (left). Good for her.

Now I know I don’t know a lot about all this Royal stuff. I admit it. But I do know some things about the US media and it’s definitely disgusting their blatant efforts to destroy the White race.

Of course you all know that by now. The lousy traitors are bound and determined to turn our race into a dumbed-down, ugly as sin, mud race. You can see them putting in butt-ugly blacks on TV everywhere these days. Even the braindead are noticing.

Look, I don’t give a damn if the Darkies (I love that term — it’s so delightfully racist) want to live in mud huts or tin shacks down in Africa. I just don’t think my race should be bred away with these stinking half ape people, who have an average IQ of around 85 (down to about 70 or less in Africa) and go around stabbing and shooting each other every second.

Now that I think about it, the filthy Jews would have fit in much better in Kenya or Madagascar like they once considered doing themselves back in the early days of the Zionists. No, it wasn’t just Adolf Hitler who first wanted to ship them down there, like they tell you today. The Nazis were actually training and helping Jewish Germans to move to the Levant by this time. But the International money Jews wanted to fulfill Talmudic prophecy by taking over Palestine from the Ottoman empire.

Unfortunately (especially for us), practically all Jews stayed at home. No way were they going to toil in a hot dusty Kibbutz (communistic Israeli Jew farm) when they all had it so good in White lands. Let the poor, dirty Shtetl Jews from Eastern Europe and Russia move their crazy Talmudic butts to the “land of milk and honey.” We’ll just sell a few over-priced oil paintings to help finance the efforts and go back to drinking fine Rothschild champagnes and chowing down on Russian caviar.

Sure, I always get distracted by Jews when I write. But that’s because they are the ones behind breeding our race away with the other races.

And for that, I work for the day we run these devious backstabbers right on out of our countries — including Britain.

*For laughs, I used the created face of “Cheddar Man” as Meghan Markle. Cheddar man was a bogus Jew effort to say black Africans were living in the British isles back during prehistoric times that was soon exposed as faked science in the service of multicult brainwashing.

Cheerful British Nigger-Lovers Camp in the Street in Preparation for Royal Niggerfest

This entry was posted in Culture and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

76 Responses to Who Gives a Damn about the Big Royal Wedding?

1. Nationalist says:

If Whites in Britain don’t wake up after something like this then they deserve to go up in smoke and probably will. This is getting to be insane, a young wealthy White man getting married to some kind of race mixed Mulatto in front of the entire world and he doesn’t even care what his fellow Whites may think. This reminds me of John Lennon and his awful marriage to Yoko Ono, a real kook even if he could sing. Race mixers always finish last, remember that.

2. ICU says:

jews in and around Philadelphia and Columbus are infatuated with stereotypical British cultural mannerisms, architecture, dress, speech, vehicles etc.
    This, evident in Narberth, The Main Line, Bexley, New Albany…all havens for jew lawyers and financial, media types; Mews and Manor housing, Land Rovers, Jaguars, Bentleys…other rewards of piracy.
    It’s a co-opted and assumed superiority thing that they believe distances them from the needle trades, shopkeeping and other “lesser” enterprises inconsistent with Landed Gentry status.
    This phony cloaking in upper crust Brit trappings is also evident in the commercial “merchant” persona of Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger top shelf “needle trade” jew product and advertising.
    So, since the jews dominate broadcast and print media and advertising, it’s entirely consistent that they’re slobbering all over things British Royal…and dragging the unknowing along with them.
    The fact that Markle is a Mud female, well plowed slut divorcee escapes mention; but the Mud thing thrills them on a visceral level…much like when jew females, when away at college, often get viscerally thrilled by Dark or Mud inserted objects.
    The jewsmedia also ignores the fact that Harry doesn’t look like Charles or Wills; but, very much like one of Charles’ whacko slut wife’s part-time warm dildo transporters.
    jewsmedia has been, is and will be for a while gushing over the spectacle of a Hohenzollern real bastard son marrying, in unbelievably stupid fashion, some borderline Over The Hill Mud trashcan.
    Past is Prologue.
    Back before Jew War ll, The Duke of Windsor, albeit a real Hohenzollern, got his brains sucked out of his winkie by a skinny, Over The Hill, but White, slut American divorcee that used to be in the Hong Kong opium trade. Price paid by Dukey Wukey was merely The Throne of England. In his defense, he did invent a rather spiffy necktie knot.
    Interesting how family traditions among the idle rich…degenerates are passed down through generations, even as the featured degenerates’ nation is spinning down in The Toilet Bowl Of History…with ours waiting just outside the bathroom door, to do the very same thing.

• Tom says:

They are ALL criminally insane gargoyles, sodomites, trannies, bred in test tubes/petri dish aka jews.
      Not Royal but gargoyles.
      Not Royal but sodomites.
      Not Royal but trannies.
      Not Royal but jews.
      Not Royal but money bags lox munchers.
      Not Royal but ego-centric loonies.
      Not Royal but transweirdos.
      Don’t fall for their spellcraft.

When one tears away the veils and shows them naked, gargoyles give off such a pungent smell of decay.
      Every gargoyles effort is bent towards committing the most diversified violations upon the human being.
      It is no exaggeration to say that the main aim of gargoyles existence is to enjoy the filthiest of amusements.

• frank freeman says:

The Hohenzollerns had nothng to do with this bunch. You’re thinking of the Hanoverians, followed by Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

• ICU says:

The Hohenzollerns got into the mix in 1913 via a politically arranged marriage.
        Regardless, they’re all deranged products of incest and unearned privilege.

3. squarepegroundhole says:

Jews root of every social ill

4. Whitepride says:

Yep Incog Man and fellow white people Harry is being taken to the cleaners! She is a dried up half breed nigger has been! I am not watching it!!!

I don’t give a sh*t about thieving jews pretending to be “royal”, whatever that’s supposed to mean. As far as I’m concerned, they can take this sham “marriage” and stick it where the sun don’t shine.

Talking about sticking it where the sun don’t shine, ponce Willie makes no secret of the fact that he does just that, and has even appeared on the cover of a queer magazine.

His ginger “brother” definitely looks queer (and nothing like him), so what does it matter if he chooses a mud “wife” when the “marriage” is all for show anyway?

The whole “family” is composed of jew perverts, and none have the parents we’re told they had.

Why should I care about a bunch of filthy lying jews?

I’d advise people to stay away from Windsor this Saturday or risk being caught up in a bloodbath. The ponces and queer liz(ard) will be kept out of harm’s way, but the town will be swarming with sheeple that day, and it won’t be pretty if (((they))) are planning a false flag “terrapin terrorist attack” to kill the “bride” and as many Human Beings as possible.

A bomb? A “nutter” with a machine gun? A “terrible car accident”?

For the sake of the innocent, if brainwashed, victims, I hope it won’t happen, but I wouldn’t put anything past that family of vampires.

The more power a jew has, the more openly evil it becomes, and that family has all the power any kike could ever hope for.

Alternatively, if nothing bad happens on Saturday, the queer jewish ponce and it’s mud “wife” will probably divorce after a year or so.

(((They))) do like the taste and smell of Human blood though, and a major “attack” on Saturday would give them the perfect excuse for six million years of fake grief and hand-wringing as they quickly complete their imposition of full communism on our once green and pleasant land.

Is John Kaminski under attack?

His older site is still up at http://johnkaminski.info/ but what seems to be his current one at https://www.johnkaminski.org/ has been unavailable at since at least yesterday. I get a 500 internal server error, whatever that is when it’s at home.

7. vorlos says:

Well, Harry stands to make a lot of money selling race mixing to the mouth breathers. Funded by Soros, likely. He’s promoting white genocide. She has worked to deracinate herself, removing all repellent negroid features. Just what the NWO wants. Likely, both are using drugs big time. He doesn’t care if she’s a black Hollywood cum dumpster. This is about taking down England. Harry will be wealthy for doing this. This is war.

8. Anglo Saxon says:

That picture of Harry and his bride to be’ is so hilarious. I can’t stop laughing at it. Give her a few years and that is what she will look like. Just look at her mother.’

I’ll weigh in my stupid two cents worth from a stupid white boy from Cleveland Ohio. In short .. I think he could have done better. He don’t exactly look like the most kingly or princely of mfers either. So he bought a set of used tires. Who does that? Don’t get me wrong I have been divorced and remarried a divorced woman so in the back of my head is that everybody deserves a second chance. But that princess Dianna she was the real deal you cannot possibly do better than that. She was the most beautiful woman I shy away from saying pretty because pretty fleets and flies away quick but beautiful lasts forever. She (being Dianna) may became from a real world and this royalty spectacle stuff wore her down real quick. Who knows. But good luck and Godspeed to the both of them.

10. frank freeman says:

The headlines should read, not Royal wedding but Bastard wedding, coz one is a bastard in the sense of being not the son of his mother’s husband, and the other is a bastard as in mixed-breed.
    But look how far Britain has fallen. Charles is known to be a pillow-biter and cuckold whose highest expressed ambition was to be a tampon for his horsey current wife. Charles’ favorite uncle Dicky was queer as a three-pound note, happily allowing Nehru to screw his wife while the hired help was screwing him. Philip – well, at least he’s hetero and quite the alpha male, must really despise his wife’s eldest son.
    Ah, Britain! A good idea, if only they’d managed to pull it off. Too late now of course.

11. I hate to burst your bubble, Incogman… But Kate “Middleton” is a full blown JEWESS… Her mother is a kikess since her grandmother is a kikess too! That makes Kate a full blown Jew freak since they consider “Jewishness” passed down through the maternal side of their sick families..

It doesn’t matter though, for Harry is part Jew since Dianna was a Jewess herself… And there is still the matter of Harry’s REAL father, who was either a fat slob of a red headed Welsh prick called Mark Dyer, or as other rumours still persist, the more flamboyant Captain Hewett that Dianna was being banged by for about 5 years before she hooked up with Dodi Fayed…

But this whole “royalty” scam is a farce, since QUEENIE Lizard Breath herself is not only a Jewess freak that married a Greek Jew breeding more Jew prick uglies as a result, but she is one of greatest mass murderers in the 20th century and a pedophile monster as well… Queen bitch whore should be in a cold jail cell or hanging from the rafters for her horrific crimes against humanity..

I have long said that the UK should have gotten rid of these high paid welfare recipients centuries ago and became a republic… It is better off than allowing these blood sucking Jew freaks to continue to bleed billions of pounds out of the British coffers annually..

• INCOG MAN says:

Well, the Jews are saying Middleton’s not Jewish. Of course, they could be lying, being Jews and all.

• Yes, old buddy, we can really trust the Jew freaks…

But seriously.. Anyone can look up Kate the Jewess’s family tree and see that her Jew psycho blood comes down from her grand mother’s side, making her definitely a Jewess!

But it makes sense, since William is a Jew, and the rest of the so called ‘royal’ family are all Jews…. Does anyone actually think these Jew fuckers and freaks would allow a ‘Gentile’ into their fold?

12. AND… I have to howl about your picture of Meaghan “I am just a Hollywood whore and wannabe” Markle….. That is so priceless! I am considering “borrowing” it from you for a future article where I will give my own two cents worth over at my blog about what I think of this stinking “royalty” garbage and this farce of a “wedding”…

Well. Back In my days they would announce if anybody in attendance has any good reasons to call this marriage off please speak up now. You people are amazing get in fucking line the royal guards will drag your ass outta here. But seriously that movie the graduate dustin Hoffman was up in the church window banging on the windows no no no I still cant remember the ending of that one.

• protocolsRtrue says:

That’s why my second marriage was just between me and my wife and a legal justice of the peace. Come to think about it before my son the Marine shipped out to his first Afghan combat weapons company tour he got married to his high school sweetheart by a very busy on weekends justice of the peace also. Thank GOD for real 2 grandchildren later and he is still alive and so am I.

• protocolsRtrue says:

Dude you have some big ears. Almost like a rabbit. You aint jewish are you? No offence he aint the prince that flies helicopters in combat is he? And a redhead believe me I know that natural redheads have a temperament. Should have shaved off your beard and took her to vegas where I’m sure she could show you around places and got married in the ELVIS IS KING chapel of love for 50 dollars. Man that would have blown the wedding plans off of the whole jew media papparrazzie pizza.

Should have shaved off the beard took her to vegas put on a tee-shirt that said I love obamma or black lives matter everybody would have thought you were a college kid from taxachussettes like a kennedy I’m a kennedy and you could have got married for fifty bucks by a man wearing an Elvis is the real King costume and I am only a Prince and bet fifty bucks on the Cleveland Browns to lose any game they play and break out even.

15. J.R. says:

incog says…
    “At the risk of pissing off my British brethren, I was always amazed about Americans being interested in royal crap. Didn’t we put a stop to all that when we had that revolution with crazy King George III? Must be some damn Loyalists still out there….”

i was thinking maybe the deep reason why so many Americans are interested in royal weddings is that the Christians among them (subconsciously or intuitively at least) view royal weddings as prefigurements of the biblical marriage of Jesus Christ (King of kings) to the church, the bride of Christ, which is something they’re interested in and anticipating …

Obviously also like you say, the jew media in America understandably has other quite different reasons for being interested in the cuck Harry’s (adulterous) marriage and promoting it…

Bread and circuses for the proles. That’s all it is. Keep the gullible distracted while (((they))) continue to sh*t on us from a great height.

Here’s something that can apply to just about any situation, not just the one historical event. We must never forget we’re at war against the greatest evil the world has ever known, and they’re attacking us on all fronts, even with this fake “marriage” that may well include a false flag attack on the gullible.

• Karen says:

Bread and Circuses, alright. Also, I’m convinced that the marriage is a farce. When Harry’s brother married Middleton the press made a huge deal out of how the wedding was “too White” and that there was no “diversity” among the Royals. Watch Harry’s body language, he’s constantly rubbing his nose and touching his forehead when with Markle. He’s uncomfortable. This marriage was arranged. They won’t be satisfied until all White European culture is dead and Whites are a despised minority, oops, we already are.

• Morris Deeds says:

Harry is and has been as “closet homo” for years!

You can’t see that,by looking at him. Like Barney already
        stated, all these British royal family members are FAKE
        Crypto German Jews, the Rothschild Family has stuck in
        there, since they took England over in the early 1800s!

Many Jews through DNA are natural homosexuals,
        Tel Aviv has the largest Gay population on earth, and they
        are PROUD of it, openly using for it, for their marketing visits
        there!

Although Israel bands Gay marriage, as well as Jewish
        women marring outside their Jewish faith!

17. Tom says:

For those who want to know.

18. Gilbert Huntly says:

Let ’em have their fun! All the morons who are infatuated with the “royal” coupling will soon realize how stupid and pretentious is the whole event. Virgin brides and noble princes do not deign to be Hollywood displays. Neither Harry nor Mehgan can claim that status. Gone are the days of valient knights and fair damsels! (Did they ever exist, anyway??)
    You can dress a mule in horse harness – but he’s still just a mule!

• J.R. says:

maybe the legends of “valiant knights and fair damsels” are just exactly that…the fairy-tale marriage of Charles to Diana certainly ended in an awful mess…
      but some of the legends of king Arthur anticipate the return and reign of Jesus Christ, as the real and greater Once and Future King… the biblical “Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come”… and then there was JFK in the oval office at “Camelot” on Capitol Hill, who was assassinated by the Jesus hating jews…

19. Gilbert Huntly says:

valiAnt

I don’t know how to explain it so I will just say it. Sometimes you have unsung hero’s and sometimes you have the kardahians. The kardahians want the spotlight they want to be famous just to be famous. Any publicity is good publicity. They are paris Hiltons and So my wife did 23 years in the Air Force she started at the pay window make sure these guys get paid right. Sometimes in cash but believe it or not she was at the same places mostly at the same times and we didn’t even know it. Mybe she remembered me. She worked her way up make sure these guys get paid right even to the dc swamp at Andrews and the pentagram I am the paymaster only call me when there is a fucking problem and there is always a problem is your address correct how many times have you been divorced how many liens against your house and car and child support dude you have some serious fucking problems. Now I don’t normally recommend committing suicide I will refer you to the base chaplin for that advice. Anyway she was tough as nails the officers pilots at Andrews would come up to her and say we are flying to Belgium tonight and we will be needing to buy some gas can you give us some cash? Sure all 4 feet 2″ of her goes back to the bank vault here’s 200’000 dollars sign the receipt.

• protocolsRtrue says:

I guess my point to that whole story is that my wife is not and was not a kardasian. I want to be famous. Just for being famous. She is more like the little engine that could. Keeps chugging and chugging away they told me I could never do it because of my limitations but she keeps chugging away and she’s outlived me so far. She was older than I am to start with it’s not where you start it’s where you finish turtle and the hare. Love her and love all of you.

In my whole 20 years in the Air Force I cant remember only one time somebody came up to me and axed me about how to solve my problem. I am a great technician and problem solver that’s why I wear these master sergeant stripes. Only one time I can remember and I think it was a female you need to go talk to the first sergeant about that problem. They say I should talk to my supervisor first. Well maybe try the first sergeant or GOD to try and help you solve THAT problem. You’re talking to the wrong guy.

Something big on the way?

Farcical “royal” wedding tomorrow.

Guns and grenades supposedly found in UK yesterday.

Rocket launcher supposedly found dumped in Brighton.

Now another false flag “school shooting” in Texas.

I still say it’s better to stay well away from Windsor tomorrow. Perhaps nothing bad will happen. I sincerely hope it won’t. The potential’s there though.

23. Tom says:

Satan= gargoyle=jew.
    Know your enemy.

24. Tom says:

It’s very important to know your enemy and their weapons being used against us.

My wife found my computer open and started getting mad at me. I looked her straight in the eyes and said I have never said anything bad about you and I couldn’t because you are an Angel. I have never said anything bad about you because I cannot. The worse thing I can say about you is that you are a woman. Don’t talk about me online. I was talking about the nuclear arms security back in the “80 and don’t worry your missiles are secure tight almost idiot proof which we prefer to call the 2 idiots man concept. She guarded the bank vault I guarded the nuclear missiles I said the officer punched in the wrong gate opener code that is going to be a problem with the officers buried in the capsule. Wife says like putting in the wrong pin number at the atm machine to get cash? Yeah kind of like that but back you think this is cub scout and boyscout stuff we had passwords and duress words of the day stuff. Duress means some sandnigger or whacko has a gun in my back he carjacked us so as my wife the bank vault guard says never say the words peanut butter all the alarms from hell will go off and well all be faceplanted on the fucking floor in 2 minutes. Well. With the missile launch facilities silos it was the same thing the officer goes out and talks to the security guards on duty I’m we are here to relieve you. Thank GOD I thought I was going to die out here but here’s the thing. You have to enter the right passcode number. The officer fucks up the passcode AND the password of the day so the security guards like me wont open the gate and stand on a higher level of security. Officers in the capsule can go on personal recognition but back in those days there were no video cameras they would have to crawl take the elevator out of the ground capsule and personally verify I know this person. But Generally and no pun intended the officers are not supposed to leave the capsule unless relieved by a new crew. Back to my wife we have passwords and duress words. If I say peanut butter you are supposed to call every mfing police person in the next 500 miles because I am being carjacked do NOT open the GATE! They also taught us that you don’t even have to open your mouth if you are under duress just punch in the wrong code three times and every helicopter and colonel from south Dakota and north Dakota and Nebraska will be here in 30 minutes.

Shut up with the military stuff I can never forget. Half staff? Somebody of great importance died. Upside down flag? We are under siege. Black Flag? This one is kind of funny because they made a pesticide out of it. Black Flag? Bad chemicals attack keep away as far as you can. Like run away now . Quickly.

Here’s another stupid story from Guam after my missile fields in south Dakota I did such a great job they sent me to Guam. I have like 3 1/2 stripes by now and we do nuclear bombers here too. So I am the carpenter this pineapple head phillipono bursts in and starts yelling at me because the security guards on the flightline faceplanted him after he walked across the red line. He’s like all mad and shit I’ve been working here for ten years I’m pissed off and going to sue the us government. I don’t know why they bring me these complaints. I guess I must just loo like the guy you want to blame for all of your fucking wordly problems. There’s my complaint shredder did you cross the red line? Yes. OK then that’s why the security guards faceplanted you into the fucking hot pavement. I understand that was pretty hot. I’m still going to sue the government. Go ahead pineapple head get in line I’m going to sue the us government too some day for sending me here.

28. jayhackworth says:

Sooner or later we will revive our past and give the jews’ lies back to them as they are on their way out of our nations.

29. S O G says:

gottenhimmel ..prt you gotta write for some fucking radio show ..didnt someone 4-5 years ago say that to me here ..do this do hikee fanjaztgizmo switch and talk and in my case nothing would come out ..i can only fucking think where its desert quiet and some ..s’why i havent written shit worth a camels hump for a while …too much noise in and around …too many distractions ..my mainframe as i callit got dismantled and the hard drive was milked but the convenient way it was all set up is too hard to do over ..i have hundreds of hours looking at resetting a fluid info weapon apparattass…so heres to a new world without secret jew nigger muslim societies ..
    yeah trouble in texas home of the tin horn and 10 gallon hat …califonians scum are fleeing to texas ….lol…fuck that shit hole …this fucking kid gets a hold of shotgun and a pistola ,,real or false flag shit with all the idiot criseis actor faggots in play like a gov op circle jerk ..i think mossad idf bitches invented circle jerks …people who dont understand yhe rsmifications and dynamics of a volatile circle…..yeeecchh ..ahhye ..
    anyway it wasnt an m4 semi auto .223 ,never is its just the subversive asshole zio neo conbolshies in the senate like to lie to us ..oy vey suuuuch a deeeel ..bump stocks heh heh .i could care less kf they go away but it sets a bad precedent when they start banning parts and accessories people and this is their next genius attack on our god damn soveriegn fuckin rights ..whoo the fuck do these inflamed assholes think they are ,? dictators …they never ask us for any input so it is a dictatorship ,right? ..

there sayan that people need to watch california as a bellweather state ..state of emergrncy likely ..
    things could go very badly for the second amedment here in 6months thereabouts ..
    the jews have nailed down the loxstep agenda too incrementally remove our rights under false pretexts and pretend reasoning”………………….
    1.5 million people defend themselves every year with a firearm but the jews are ravenous gun grabbing freeks and what happens here usually spreads like a plague across the conus ..or vice versa
    nothing but elitist leftist marxist jewish supremecists making the rules for everyone else ..we are being ruled by sociopathic ,fanatic ,delusional rabbis hassidix cus the little fuckers with stupid skull caps know whats best ….as they faithfully discharge the satanic duties satan puts forth ….
    so barn what opsys you usin theses days …canonical is watching your every key stroke …go to rhel ..tails off debian ,knoppix 5 if you can find it ot 7.. red hat or fedora or centos. …they are more manually labor intensive and cerebral ..its all memory ..
    ucoontu came out with 17/18 now …i got rid of firefox 57 ,it was written as soros donation and spyware as linux is just really not open source like they want you to believe ..there was a linix hierarchy set up some years back by 3 guesses ..anyway good to see you gettin thru ..
    icu. i seeyou ..really fuckin good shit your puttin out here man…
    whitepride hold on too that pride ..
    waxing philosophical concerned for a good ol friend and vet who is doing as well as he can in an infirmary ……old age is the shits no matter what some tomffoolery advice was given once upon atime ..i believe in miracles tho ..seen a few ..prayin for miracles here..
    anyway fuck the royal asshole family and the shits who cling on to them …
    a hooker would be cheaper or lmao the pelvis presley church of qwik wedded bliss .
    haha ..shit ..well hes young and that was always a good excuse for most ..
    you can hit that all you want you dont need to get wtf married ..what the fuck is married anyway ..lifetime of nagging expectations …heh heh ..reminds me of a song by uh oh cant remem ..american woman …power trio 3 jews play rockem sockem schmuzzik ..the drummer ot the basshischt became a fuckin kike lawyer ….ok wrong ..it was american band ,the song ..dont fuckin remember who wrote american woman or american band …some all jew band …yess they also control the schmuzak industry as well …

• protocolsRtrue says:

Sorry about that I know I talk too much and say stupid shit but every post mentions the protocols on top.

• ICU says:

S O G, my brother in arms/pen/spirit
      Thanks for the compliment. I have my moments.
      “American Woman” was done first by Canuckistan jews; BTO, Bachman Turner Overdrive. At least they got the “ghetto scene” and “war machine” parts right.
      A broken clock is right twice a day.
      The Noo Yawk kike/nigger Mud Boi, Lenny Kravitz, covered it for the Canuckistan funny man, Mike Myers, almost funny Austin Powers second cinematic turd, featuring the Hollyweird psycho trashcan Heather Graham.
      The fat thigh mammy, Burrhaid tryin’ to be WHITE, un-actress Apelanta BLAK sow, Bouncee Knowles; mated to the BLAK mouf breevah, ex-CRAK deelah, Supah Niggah, Jay Z…both aggressively puppeted into the nation’s eyeballs by jewsmedia…was in another, or the same…I don’t care…Austin Powers 35mm cinematic emetic.
      For those cultural pollution crimes, they’re ALL on The List…
      come Clean Up Time.
      Tick Tock
      Tick Tock

30. Morris Deeds says:

See JPG below:

The Israeli manufacture of artificial Jews:

The Zionist entity is number one in biotechnologies, and especially in fabricating artificial kids. Doron Mamet is the one who developed the triangular global trade: extracting human gametes in white countries (mainly Eastern European ones), processing them in Alphaclinic and Kadimasten labs to give life to embryos, freezing them and breeding them through surrogate women’s wombs in other countries, and selling the babies as soon as they are given birth to wealthy customers all over the world.

The same commercial Jewish schemes were tested with human trafficking and slavery, from Africa to America, to satisfy Europe’s need of cheap workers for conquest and colonization, during 300 years. As proved by Nation of Islam and its great investigation The Secret relationship between Black and Jews Jews (part I: Boston 1993; part II How Jews gained control of the Black economy, and part III, Jews selling Blacks, Slave Sale Advertising by American Jews 2010), Jews played a disproportionate role in the Atlantic Black slave trade, as bankers, traders, shipowners, merchants at auction and owners. We are being told African enslavement was a genuine traditional habit between Africans themselves. But the traffic out of the Black societies was a Portuguese Jewish business. The same happened in the Islamic world earlier, with disproportionately Jewish traders. Jewish doctors in Verdun were the ones who used to castrate slaves in the European Middle Age, including white Slavic ones. AIPAC sued the Nation of Islam for their research.

More @ URL below

31. Morris Deeds says:

Harry is and has been as “closet homo” for years!

This is all staged: the only way this American Mulatto
    gets pregnant is through artificial means, see Barry Soetero
    (Barrack ) and Michele Obama!

You can’t see that,by looking at him. Like Barney already
    stated, all these British royal family members are FAKE
    Crypto German Jews, the Rothschild Family has stuck in
    there, since they took England over in the early 1800s!

Many Jews through DNA are natural homosexuals,
    Tel Aviv has the largest Gay population on earth, and they
    are PROUD of it, openly using for it, for their marketing visits
    there!

Although Israel bands Gay marriage, as well as Jewish
    women marring outside their Jewish faith!

32. Morris Deeds says:

@ all, PTR
    “This criminal plot treats us as cattle to be selected, culled, and softly castrated, so we produce more and resist less. ” — Maria Poumier

“Goyim are like CATTLE and we are the WOLVES whom will feed on this CATTLE!” – The Protocols

• protocolsRtrue says:

It’s protocol 11 paragraph 4. I’m not a know-it-all but I know the protocols pretty well. When I first read them I found them so profound that I’ve must have read them 20 times and almost committed them to memory. Plus I now do all I can to encourage others to at least read them and decide for themselves. If you google the protocols there will be 10,000 pages from jews saying they are fake and a forgery. A forgery by somebody that was remarkably good at predicting the course of history in advance. If I could predict the future that well you can bet I would be in a casino betting on football games and horse races and playing the powerball too I wouldn’t have time to be anti-semitic defaming jews just for the heck of it.

WE ARE WOLVES

4. The GOYIM are a flock of sheep, and we are their wolves. And you know what happens when the wolves get hold of the flock? . . .

5. There is another reason also why they will close their eyes: for we shall keep promising them to give back all the liberties we have taken away as soon as we have quelled the enemies of peace and tamed all parties . . .

6. It is not worth to say anything about how long a time they will be kept waiting for this return of their liberties . . .

33. J.R. says:

i think Harry really is the son of Diana and Charles… his red hair is likely a throwback to the Edomite genetic strain among British royals that was notably introduced by William I, duke of Normandy… the Rothschilds likely have the same genetic trait from the wife of the founder of the banking dynasty by that name… Nathan Rothschild has been described by biographers as “a stocky bright eyed young man with a shock of red hair”…

Meghan Markle is a descendant of the redheaded edomite Henry VIII’s relative and wife jane Seymour…

the redheaded Edomite Harry and the mud adulteress Markle are now officially the duke and duchess of Sussex… no doubt God will suss out the nasty illegitimate sex of it all and judge soon enough accordingly…

34. Holly says:

Camilla and Kate are doing everything they can to not burst out laughing while that radical black preacher goes on a diatribe. He is a perfect example of why the whites should not marry blacks, he’s crass and acts like he would start swing from tree limbs if he could

35. Matt says:

After Holly’s comment I had to go back and watch Bishop Michael Curry.

What goof ball, so inappropriate, and cringe worthy.

Some fools will say it’s an American thing. It’s a nigger issue, has nothing to do with what country the nigger lives in.

Some will assert it a Christian thing. I googled Bishop Curry and he openly supports homos.

Matthew 7:
    22 On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’
    23 But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’

Bishop Curry is breaking God’s law and misrepresents God in a false love, and I’m positive Curry will never walk through the pearly gates or set of foot in God’s kingdom.

36. Matt says:

I don’t support the English Royalty, I think it’s all scam. They do nothing for the people, they sit idly by as their nation is invaded. In the not to distant future the English people will be systematically enslaved, starved, made homeless or exterminated. From my perspective it looks very harsh.

I do suspect and believe the English royalty has been hijacked by the Jews. The queen has a very kikey look about her, and so do her kids. The main reason I believe they’re kikes, is because if they weren’t kikes, they would have been mercilessly hounded and destroyed by the other kikes, like all descent royalty in Europe have been.

Part of Kennedy’s secret society speech of April 27, 1961, although Kennedy didn’t come out and outwardly say it, we know he was talking about the kikes.

“we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.”

The kikes way is the infiltrate, and either dilute the message, take over, or destroy.

The English royal family has simple been infiltrated and hijacked by the kikes.
    (((brood parasites))).

• Danielle says:

Matt, your comment echoes my exact sentiments AND suspicions, down to every last word. It’s also reassuring for me to hear what you said about Queen Evil because even before I read the information I read about her, I had long thought the very same thing you have said here, regarding her potential (((looks))) and what her appearance brings to mind for you! Good to know I am not the only own, as sometimes I get to maybe feeling I may be too harsh and see things where there is perhaps nothing to see. One can never be too cautious (or paranoid) where the parasitic plague of civilized society are concerned!
      Racking my brain trying to remember what website I was on where I had read in great length about the Royals and their lineage and how they are tied in to Jew blood on some level. I will post it back here once I locate it!

37. American born says:

Harry has defiled the Royal institution by marrying this nigger shine sow.

• No defiling at all.. RACHEL Meghan Markle is a Jewess and Harry himself is a bona fide Jew as well…. Kikedom loves have their tribe intermarry, especially when it comes to their continuing dominance of the Jew run British “royal family”.

• Morris Deeds says:

Yes, this is EXACTLY correct, few Goy, here or abroad, or in
        North America: know the Rothschilds put Jews in the
        ROYAL family, German Ashkenazim Jews, early in
        the 1800s, along with their PUPPET Jew, PM, Benny Disraeli,
        to starve the Irish in the mid 1800s (Jews LOVE to STARVE
        Goy, see Holodomor https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor ).

38. Matt says:

Genesis 9:25,

“Cursed be Canaan!
    The lowest of slaves
    will he be to his brothers.”

This is God’s plight for the blacks. Once God destroys the Jews and Jesus returns to rule the earth, God’s holy order will be restored, which the Jews have been working tirelessly for hundreds of years to destroy.

There’s no way you can mix with blacks without taking that curse upon your descendants.

A passage from Albert Schweitzer’s “African Notebook”. There’s some dispute whether Schweitzer said this or not, of which I believe he did.

Regardless, it’s a very accurate and true statement, of how to deal with blacks.

“I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There
    is something that all white men who have lived here like I must learn and
    know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the
    intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally
    with white men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life
    to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but
    I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and
    they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as
    their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will
    destroy all of his work. Let white men from anywhere in the world, who
    would come to Africa, remember that you must continually retain this
    status; you the master and they the inferior like children that you would
    help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as
    your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you.”

39. S O G says:

heh heh icu in my world at largesse a broken clock is right all day long ..
    harry boi can move her brood in to the castle and get a free shoe shine erry day n shit.
    was it harry marrying the off white chikkadee ..i couldnt actually care any fucing less about the shit tossers in the lordship circle …
    in britaistan ….
    the head gargoyle the qween of england …scary tart ..devils mistress ? are those stretch marks or burn marks around her mouth …what a fuckin useless as shit sideshow ..just ask ireland ..hmmm all quiet on that front ..
    marriage of cornvenience ..harry playing video games right now while the princess ladyship is ,is is in the next room snorfing it up …ha ha ..
    all the princes and non princess and nonces who could plausibly inherit the throne someday as king are paid an annual cut of dosh ..bout 100,000 british pounds not quid or such ..an allowance ..where do i sign up ..
    ive heard of such creatures residing stateside with a royal pedigree actually in line to the throne and will never acend to it in this lifetime …they dont collect the allowance for fear of being struck off …they dont want a bunch of non jews on the royal dole ..once met such a chap ..who was in the slow moving line of royal wankers ..i dont think he was a jew ..i think he descended from rightful monarch blood line ..mentioned that he was advised not to try to file for the royal stipend early on in life ,anyway who cares a fuck ..
    who gives a shitstain who gets married in the british nigger empire ..
    some dude flips off a cctv camera and gets arrested and sent to the slam for 6 months ,courtesy of the jew qween …some other unlucky guy gets srrested for posessing a potato peeler ….jews have jewed england and canada pretty thoroughly at this point and do not show any sign of letting up …
    california is going to try to get 15 billion dollars to fund a mandatory gun buyback …if you dont relinquish i spose they mean to seize without compensation …applies to semi auto with clips ..lota a huntin rifles thst match the profile …just star buying 300 win mag bolt ax rifles ..cheep at 4 hundred bucks to start …30.06 as well ..the ar platform is great for recoil control but als jerks the price waaay up over a simple rifle ..
    the 3 rounds yall otta be getting intimet with. are .308 30.06. 300 win mag
    if you have the cash get a 338 mag lapua …get a real hi tec scope ..cost moren the rifle ..
    ar 15’s are plinkers …go valkyrie 224 or the .204 ruger varmageddon ..lol..4000 fps velocity ….get ball rounds for .556 …you can shoot 223 thru a 556 set up …not recommended for to shoot 556 thru a dedicated 223 ar 15 unless its a high grade barrel ..pistols for self defence …22 lr pisstol is good .fairly quiet …not like a 357 or 44 where the whole staet will hear ..
    you wouldnt believe how hard it is to get firearms in calif ..especially ar 15-10..no one will send complete rifles or complete lowres here ..although they are legal in certain forms most gun companies wont send here and the FFL ‘s here wont recieve them ..
    now you cant get online ammo sent to your door step either …and were supposed to think thats going to stop the govt from commiting these school shootings ..er uh i mean is that going to stop a person whos made up thier mind to use a gun …take all the law abiding gun owners guns away and you still have gun crime…dont we have gun free zones and they are the highest gun crime zones ..wash dc …
    anyway its all jewish pretext to complete seizure of all weopans ..

40. Aitch says:

Very interesting videos from Tom – some of this stuff was new to me. Can he recommend any books that elaborate on what’s in these videos? Many thanks, Tom.

41. Morris Deeds says:

Morris Deeds says:
    May 20, 2018 at 11:42 am

Yes, this is EXACTLY correct, few Goy, here or abroad, or in
    North America: know the Rothschilds put Jews in the
    ROYAL family, German Ashkenazim Jews, early in
    the 1800s, along with their PUPPET Jew, PM, Benny Disraeli,
    to starve the Irish in the mid 1800s (Jews LOVE to STARVE
    Goy, see Holodomor https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor ).

42. Morris Deeds says:

Ann Coulter is still playing her stupid game for Israel:

Zionist Christian Puppet do they come any stupider or treasonous: https://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/coulter2-640×344.jpg
    Ann Coulter is still playing her stupid game for Israel. She is still pimping the Zionist system, postulating one crazy thing after another without even thinking about its moral and political implications.

After the Israelis were obviously caught liquidating Gazans, Coulter took to Twitter to declare: “Can we [Americans] do that?”[1] This woman is still living in a dream world, and Abby Martin was right in saying, “Fascist @AnnCoulter responds to Israel’s ongoing massacre of unarmed protesters by calling for the execution of Mexicans who cross into the US.”[2]

Coulter has been defending Israel’s crimes since the beginning of time. You remember what she said a few years ago? When all the GOP candidates were talking about how they were going to lick Israel’s boots if they were elected, Coulter tweeted: “How many f—ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?” She also said:

“How to get applause from GOP donors: 1) Pledge to start a war 2) Talk about job creators 3) Denounce abortion 4) Cite Reagan 5) Cite Israel…. How about Huckabee, Rubio, Kasich etc talk about Israel’s sturdy and effective border fence?”

More below:

43. Morris Deeds says:

Benjamin Netanyahu’s son: “Fuck Turkey”

Yair Netanyahu takes American tax dollars to the club and spends it on strippers. In short, your money is supporting Yair and corrupt Israeli officials.

Imagine the uproar in the Zionist world if the son of Turkey’s president happens to say “Fuck Israel.” Wouldn’t you hear about this in a matter of seconds in the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc.? Wouldn’t the entire Zionist castle go after Turkey?

When Erdogan denounced Israel’s recent massacre in Gaza and expelled Israel’s ambassador from Turkey, Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Yair, wrote a post saying, “Fuck Turkey.”[1] Why does Turkey have to be “fucked”? Well, the country no longer can absorb Israel’s diabolical enterprise in the Middle East.

Keep in mind that Turkey, at one point, did support Israel’s covert activities in places like Syria. As VT has pointed out in the past, Russia did present irrefutable evidence showing that Turkey was supporting ISIS in Syria. Gordon Duff has also pointed out that Erdogan was “complicit in massive industrial theft in Syria.” Even Newsweek declared that ISIS once saw Turkey “as its ally.”[2]

More below:

44. Morris Deeds says:

“The racial narrative is an integral part of the Jewish system of political control in this country. By joining the staff of The Atlantic, Coates became their agent in enforcing a system of control known as the Black/Jewish Alliance…”[2] Jonas Alexis

This is America—Really
    Donald Glover’s “This Is America” is another subversive video which seeks to control the masses, particularly those who have no clue of who actually controls ideological settings of the entertainment industry.

May 20, 2018

Within a just a few days of its release, Donald Glover’s “This Is America” received more than one hundred million views on YouTube. In a Rolling Stone article, Tre Johnson declared that the video is “a nightmare we can’t afford to look away from.”[1]

The video is packed with references from racism to gun violence in public places and sacred buildings. Yet the inescapable conclusion is that Glover doesn’t want to see things the way they really are, obviously because that would not allow him to manipulate and hypnotize multiplied millions of fans and listeners.

More below

45. Morris Deeds says:

Morris Deeds says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    May 20, 2018 at 12:34 pm

I knew it 🙂
    Spamblinka

46. Matt says:

You wonder how many times through history the kikes have got the goys to kill each other.

WWII the Brits fought the Jews war against Germany. The Brits helped crush and destroy a great nation for the Jews.

It means nothing to the kikes, because the Brits are nothing more than cattle and sheep, as all white people are. Now that the Brits usefulness has ran out, the kikes have rolled out the chopping block.

The Brits are under an Orwellian civil system, which will lead to their enslavement and death.

The Jews want the same for every white country in the world. All these dumb ass Zio-Christians who run around with Israeli flags and support the Christ killing Jews, can’t even fathom what the Jews have in store for them, and the murders and mayhem that awaits them.

Talk about the blind and the deceived. There’s a reason the kike are on non stop gun control/confiscation.

47. dick fuld says:

in the ussa the only thing unconstitutional is the constitution.

48. dick fuld says:

the britishers smoke fags & pay each other in squids.

49. Mike says:

Hi Incogman,

Not many people know this, but when the yid kikes took over Russia, their uncle Stalin gave them a ‘Jewish Homeland’ of their own in eastern Russia in 1934, which is 5 times larger than occupied Palestine! It’s called Birobidzhan. Here’s a little website on it. You have to click on Enter to see all the text.

Maybe someone should tell ramzpaul of YouTube fame, as he keeps trying to justify them stealing Palestine, when they already had a homeland in Russia, well away from the rest of the inhabited world. I vote, we send them all there, and cut off all financial support and see how long they last.

Keep up the good work!

Here is a jewish today in history story that had some impact on America. I actually went down this rabbithole before. PBS American Experience has a real good documentary about it.

Essentially the story is this. These 2 wealthy 19 year old faggot jewboys have a ubermenschion complex that they are supermen. Above all others and untouchable. So they launch this perfect murder scheme to prove how smart they are and kidnap and murder somebody just for the thrill of getting away with it. They drove around looking for a victim and came across this 14 year old jewboy that was actually related to one of them and stabbed him to death and ditched the body. They fucked up, get caught, confess to every detail, and rich jew family hires the most successful criminal defense lawyer in Illinois to defend them. Clarence Darrow was well know for getting the obviously guilty beyond any REASONABLE doubt set free. They plead guilty to avoid the jury now Darrow only has to convince the judge why these 2 jewboys should not hang. So here is the beginnings of drag in every jew psychiatrist you can afford to pay to dredge up and every piece of bullshit about why these to rich jewboys actually were traumatized by their rich childhood with nanny’s and other privilege it’s not their fault they are fucked up in the head. After Darrow argues for a week or so and the prosecuter says that is all bullshit nonsense hocus pocus look at the evidence judge and they pled guilty for gosh sakes hang these mofos high. Judge comes back with life in prison for murder plus 90 years for jewnapping. Of course the faggot got killed in prison trying to make sexual advances on the wrong inmate and the other jewboy convicted murderer was released about thirty years later. So much for life plus 90 years how many times have we heard that story. So how did this impact America? It really went a long way toward getting the death penalty banned in most of America back then. Clarence Darrows arguments influenced the anti-death penalty movement. Not just for these two part of the argument was young age (19?) but for people of any age no matter how monstrous their crimes. It used to be the death penalty swiftly applied including lynchings for those guilty beyond a reasonable doubt WAS a good deterent once upon a time. The people made it clear that there are some people and crimes that we just aren’t going to put up with and don’t deserve to be breathing human air. Compare criminal punishment back then to what it is now (although some states actually DO carry out well-deserved death sentences again albeit way more humanely than the murderers gave their victims). It still takes thirty years to bring justice and a few million dollars thanks to the do-gooder libtards and taxpayer funded jew lawyers on billable hours saying the nigger had a low iq so it aint the niggers fault. What nigger doesn’t have a low IQ borderline retarded and bad niglethood under drug addicted 16 year old welfare baby momma and baby daddy? What murderer of ANY color don’t have a mental defect? Normal people don’t act that way. Oh yeah and the jewboys rich family offers to pay Darrow ANY amount necessary to defend these kids please just don’t let them hang. Then after the trial and the killers get life instead of the gallows in typical jew fassion they invoke their kol nidre and decide not to pay the lawyer. Oh here is an example: That cruz that killed all those kids in Florida. Is there ANY REASONABLE doubt that he did it? We only had a few hundred eye witnesses. So we will see how long it takes and how much it costs. That trial and death sentence should have already been carried out and justice served a month ago instead of us still feeding and housing him and paying for lawyers and psychiatrists.

• protocolsRtrue says:

I love that sentence. Life PLUS 90 years. So I suppose that after they die you just have to leave the body laying there stinking up the joint for the next 90 years and then get rid of it.

Saturday, the day of the pretend wedding, and not a chemtrail in sight until the evening, around sunset time. Sunday and Monday both started off with the obligatory chemtrail whiteout though. Can’t have people/sheeple seeing too much blue sky.

As for the pretend wedding, the vicar/priest/rabbi (remembering this was a jewish event) should have said “Do you Henry Charles Albert David take Rachel Meghan to be your awful wedded chimp?”, or something like that, but he didn’t. Instead he said “Do you Harry take Meghan … ?” etc.

By not using the couple’s real names, the arch-rabbi of Canterbury knew he was invalidating the ceremony, proving this was never intended to be a real marriage between the queer and it’s pet ape.

IF the pretence is allowed to continue for very long, I wonder what colour the niglets will be, bearing in mind that their parents will not be the newly unmarried couple. Meghan is much Whiter than a mulatto should be, and the offspring should be quadroons, but (((they))) will probably snatch a couple of White kids and present them as the “offspring” of the “marriage” that never was.

When you’re dealing with jews, believe nothing.

This may come as a shock, but jews have been known to lie, not all the time though, it’s mainly when their mouths are moving.