Trump Deranged Lefty Wackos Now Completely Insane

By Phillip Marlowe

Oh boy, do I remember that little punk at Charlottesville offering to fight. I had just turned around to go back to my car after realizing my pro-White brothers and sisters had already departed. I was several blocks away from the final lefty assaults, walking down the middle of the street with a half furled Confederate flag. A squat fat White dyke had just spat on me. I paid the bitch no heed. But when a grown-up Beavis and Butthead lefty asked to fight in a barely audible squeaky voice, I stopped and faced him squarely.

OK, let’s go punk. He motioned for me to follow him over to an alley, where I could see some of his lefty ilk slouching about. Yeah, right. I told him: No, right here, if you got the guts, punk. I knew I could have easily cleaned his clock. I might not have handled a half dozen of his pals jumping me at once, but I was damned sure I was going to put a hurting on his ass before I went down with the count.

Oh, I’ve seen his type before. Trust me. This is the sort who make up the majority of ANTIFA. A scrawny, dirty little punk, quite probably a big meth head. The last time I got in a real fistfight was with a recovering alcoholic meth head and Hillary Clinton lover, who actually accused me of stealing his last Taco Bell burrito, if you can believe that. There’s some real idiot efwads out there.

I remember years ago in college (yep, I’m an educated “hater”) when my wacky roommate and long time friend “G” — a big guy of Scottish ancestry who looked a bit like Sean Connery — wanted to go to this art show opening because they were serving free orange juice and vodka (screwdrivers) from a bottomless punch bowl. Plenty of funky art chicks would also be in attendance. I brought along my camera for whatever crazy things might happen. With free booze and Big G around, there was no telling.

Afterwards, we roamed the city taking grainy B&W flash shots of the street scene (we both were somewhat arty types, too). As we rounded the corner on a main avenue we found ourselves in front of this suspicious little “hotdog restaurant” where a motley crew of scumbags — White, toilet crap brown and black — were sitting out front on parked cars. Lordy, what a stinking, ugly bunch of criminal creeps — talk about diversity!

Something big was going down: You could cut the tension with a knife. The scum were out in force waiting for whatever to happen. Halfway down the block we hear BLAM, BLAM, BLAM. I turned to see two lanky Negro figures run across all lanes of the main drag — certainly the shooters.

I ran back with my camera to find this black guy, wearing shorts, wife-beater tee shirt and flip-flops splayed out on the sidewalk right under a street light. He wasn’t moving. You could see the fresh bullet entrance wounds.

Before cops could arrive, this White scumbag in a Levi jean jacket with the sleeves torn off, wearing one of those ambulance chasing lawyer-issued neck braces, started screaming in my face for taking photos. As I recall, he had spiky punk rock hair. A druggie Sid Vicious wannabee, to be sure. The guy must have been tripping his brains out. Come to find out, the “hotdog restaurant” was cover to a big drug operation and the victim was hit because he was dealing on someone’s turf, as cops later told me. They also didn’t care one bit about looking at my photos for possible perps. That’s life in the big city.

The reason I tell this story was because of that one crazy White druggie in a neck brace screaming at me. Every time I see one of these lefty ANTIFA scumbag types, I’m reminded of that night back in college.

F*CK OFF, FAGGOTS!

Let me just state where I’m coming from: I’m pro-White, pro-American, pro-Straight heterosexual. I’m also anti-Abortion, anti-Faggot and anti-SJWs. I believe the left would call me “CIS-GENDER.” I don’t exactly know what CIS means, since I don’t bother wasting my brain cells trying to keep up with the latest made-up names out of the modern day commie Jew Frankfurt School. These hypocrites are supposedly non-judgemental, yet seem to have all kinds of terms for people they hate, don’t they?

If these faggoty types want a war, I say bring it. I know plenty of guys (and some gals) just like me itching to use all their favorite not-so-shiny toys, if you get my drift. We’ve been gearing up and “dialing in our zero” for years.

Let’s get real: These lefty psychos are definitely anti-Whites. They openly support the immigration of Third Worlders into our lands and applaud “demographic change,” which is code for White genocide once you get down to it. As such, they are enemies of my race. They are pro-Marxist, hence enemies of America and the Constitution. If all that’s not bad enough, most of them are also subversive Jews, sodomites and drug addicts.

These are weak-minded, spineless individuals. Deal with them mano y mano and you will readily see how cowardly they are. If the current media-controlled PC narrative was shut down, or a real Civil War broke out, these punks would reinvent themselves overnight. Practically all would disappear into the proletariat masses to wait out the results. They are “non-starters” in every sense of the term. Let us not worry unduly about them when the time comes.

Militant black wacko, Maxine Waters, openly called for harassing Trump people wherever leftys find them in public. This ugly black bitch needs para-deporting back to Africa!

Now these cowards have decided to confront members of the Trump administration in public restaurants so they can videotape themselves harassing conservatives. The newly promoted phony issue about “poor little kiddies in Nazi/ICE concentration camps” gives them the excuse. Stupidly, leftys can’t seem to remember their peep of color hero, Obongo’s ICE had to do the exact same thing when it came to these ILLEGAL ALIENS. It was the law of the land — still is. In fact, ANY criminal who goes to jail is separated from his kids. Plus, these ICE holding centers are well-fed paradises compared to the total shitholes they come from.

It’s so so obvious Jewish mass media is now in the process of brainwashing and ginning up leftys for Midterm elections this fall.

Now the wackos have the retirement of Justice Anthony Kennedy from SCOTUS to get their knickers in a bunch. They are so scared of abortion getting outlawed they already have decided not to confirm anyone Trump may name as his replacement. If they supposedly cared so much about kiddies all the time, then why do they go haywire about us wanting to put a stop to the horrible murder of the unborn — who can indeed feel being killed? I don’t even want to think about it.

These leftist punks literally want no borders whatsoever — abolishing ICE entirely. Yet they expect us taxpaying Whites to happily pay the freight of supporting these invading hordes of Third Worlder scum. Hell, they’ve already long been making our race pay welfare, EBT cards, food stamps, Section 8 rent vouchers, free cellphones to the worthless criminal black race — while acting like we should always worship them as oh-so-great. On top of that, they still feel free to insult us White people every minute of every damn day. Can you believe the total BS out of these wackos?

Let me just say I can’t wait for the day we put such idiot lefty hypocrites into serious as hell labor and reeducation camps. They want Nazis, well, by golly let’s give it them!

Had enough yet, White people?

This entry was posted in Liberals, Whites and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to Trump Deranged Lefty Wackos Now Completely Insane

Check out this woman on the list of possible supreme court judges. She has MY endorsement. Plus she’s a Catholic with 9 kids 2 adopted. That sentence alone will send the jew rats and baby killers killing out the goyim into a frenzy. Plus her beauty will cancel out the total hideousness of ugly jewishness that we have with ginzberg and kagen and slutoftheyear. See how the lefty rats try to bork or Clarence Thomas this lady.

• Danielle says:

protocolsRtrue, damn, glad to read that & this is first i’ve heard of this. as soon as i looked at the name of the link u posted i immediately recognized her name and now of course i see why, since i just read about her last fall prior to her getting confirmed to the 7th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals – do you remember the hooplah surrounding Trump’s having selected her as a potential? the lefty dingbat s***-for-brains were all in an uproar and had the freakin audacity to say they didn’t think Ms. Barrett would be a good fit because they felt she was “too religious”….yeah, aka TOO WHITE CHRISTIAN. was glad when her appointment was made official and hopefully she WILL be the replacement for Kennedy…clearly with her resume she is going places and being fresh from appointment last fall makes it that much more likely she will hit another ladder rung. let’s keep our fingers crossed on this one & thanks again for sharing!

• Danielle says:

i’m familiar with ruth bader and kagan but who is slutoftheyear? another jewess on the supreme court? i’ll have to look her up.

• Luke says:

Adopted 2 kids? Are they Africans or any other non-white race?

• Luke says:

Found this comment on therightstuff.biz website. Can anybody confirm this to be true? I had my own suspicions.

frogger

Two of Amy Barret’s kids are adopted Haitians.

We enough fu#king Catholics on the Supreme Court. But she’s a terrible pick regardless and will undoubtedly become shitty, soft, and pro-rapefugee with time. Sandra Day O’Connor was good on paper too. Look how that turned out.

• Luke says:

Looks like she is a race traitor alright.

“Along with that remarkable career, she also is the mother of seven children, including a special needs child and two children adopted from Haiti.”

• Jeff B. says:

Protocols, we have a problem with making abortion illegal again.. though abortion is murder, you DO realize that if it wasn’t for abortion there would be TWICE as many niggers in the U.S.? Because they have the highest abortion rate at 50%. That means that if abortion had never been legal, blacks would be 26% of the population right now! 1 in 4! Life is already almost unbearable with 1 in 13 people being niggers, imagine one fourth – we wouldn’t even be able to go outside , it would be like living in South Africa. But because of abortion & feminism WHITE women aren’t having enough babies either, so we’re in a real Catch 22 here with no easy answer.

• protocolsRtrue says:

I know your point but as a libertarion and freedom and liberty I still don’t want to be forced to pay for other peoples abortions. murder as you called it fine put them in cages for life too for killing babies. I don’t want to pay for that either ship them back to wakanda so they can lay in the dirt with flies crawling all over them heps me heps me heps me. Yeah the check is in the mail through the philidelphia p and dc processing center. Talk about white hating racist bigots try working at a big city mail processing center. Your lucky to get off of your shift alive. I am a freedom and liberty person so I know total government welfare dependence is the opposite of that. Pregnancy is preventable. As a military man I know it is always better to prevent a problem from happening than trying to fix or clean up the mess afterwards. Numerous birth control methods are available you can even layer them the pill an iud a condom and spermicide cream. If those little fuckers swim through that than it really is Gods will. Then you can always do the least preferred method that I as a heterosexual male hate is just not have intercourse. So abortion IS actually against some people’s religion and so why bygosh should they have their taxpayer money seized and given to support the careers of baby killers?
        If you want an abortion ok fine your first amendment right but don’t be demanding MY money to pay for it same as the illegal fucks on the border they eat better than I do I am a 20 year veteran and ten other years serving THIS country. I live (I almost started typing in about my liver) in a double wide mansion in the woods they still send me a tax on my good Lord and Henry Ford focus that I paid off 15 years ago. And I paid tax on it when I bought it in the first place. Thank gosh I moved away from a state that puts sniffers up my tailpipe to see if my emissions meet regulations keep them people employed also. It’s a ford focus station wagon with 6 horsepower asshole it cant possibly be fucking up the environment any more than a SINGLE real horse does. My dogs and cats shit and piss in the yard too they don’t seem to care you want to count how many times I flush or how much toilet paper I use?

2. jayhackworth says:

see it through and you know the truth, Marlowe.

3. Luna says:

Those degenerate nigger loving libtards in the first picture are going to spend the rest of their useless and worthless lives in mom and dad’s basement. Those parasites and every libtard should be sent directly to third world shitholes on leaky rafts.

4. Nationalist says:

Most liberals were relatively reasonably minded (although still completely wrong) up until 1960 but after that something really went wrong with these people which can be sized up in one word – Satan. You could say that one word was Jew but Jews couldn’t do what they do with out the grand master of sin and hatred and that is Lucifer himself. The sad and unfortunate thing is the absolutely amazing number of Whites who are now signing up for Satan’s program and that includes quite a number of people who consider themselves conservatives. It all gets back to one thing and that is stop bowing down to political correctness and start reading and studying the Bible. Also don’t listen to liberal pastors and other liberals high up in the church, they are on the wrong road as well. The great men of God such as Moses and Noah would never have considered buying into the notion that the liberal political thinking of today is anywhere near being right and neither should we.

5. Gene says:

Violent Negro Congresswoman Mad Maxine Waters Continues Meltdown, Assaults Reporter

June 27, 2018 – UPDATE

Let’s face it – the nature of the Negro is violent! Maxine Waters, who just threatened President Trump and his officials has reportedly assaulted Laura Loomer, a reporter right on Capitol Hill! It goes from the frying pan into the fire with Waters! She is obviously violent, violent in her rhetoric and violent in her actions, assaulting a reporter who incidentally filed an assault complaint against Waters with Capitol Police.

Maxine Waters showing her true colors and showing the true nature of the Negro – violent, and violence as a solution.

Reporter Files Assault Charges Against Maxine Waters Following Encounter

VIDEO

Mad Maxine Waters Assaults Reporter

6. Gene says:

you can delete one of these. It didn’t post at first and I reloaded it sans spaces

Muds, niggers, jews, all non-White = non-Human, just jungle critters we’re supposed to think are “just like us”, but they’re fkn NOT and never can be because they’re not the same SPECIES as us.

Animals are ok in the jungles where they belong, and jews don’t belong anywhere except back with their father as defined by Jesus Christ.

Make White countries WHITE again and we can achieve anything we want. With the jews and their pets off our backs, we really can go to the moon and space generally if that’s what we want, but why bother? Free at last from the forces of evil, and jungle critters thinking they’re Human, will there be any need to look for other worlds?

Look at what White People have achieved just in the past few decades, and that’s despite the enemy holding us back, keeping us in relative poverty, slaves that have to struggle to survive against the jew-created odds.

Imagine a hobbled, tied-down, caged racehorse suddenly finding himself free of all restraints. That’s the White Race once we’re really free at last. Zero to sixty in half a second or less. We can do anything, and that’s why the devil set it’s minions on us in the first place, specifically to limit what we can achieve.

No usury bankrupting entire countries, no greedy employers stealing more than 90% of our real earnings, no taxation stealing even more of what little remains. No corrupt jew “governments” telling us what to do, what to say, what to think.

Just a four hour working week providing everything we need, and the rest of the time for creating, inventing, our entire time spent doing work that has real value, be it technology, the arts or things we can’t even imagine while we remain enslaved by the devil jew and it’s ilk.

The devil imposed it’s jew vermin on us because it knew that, left to our own devices, free to develop at our own rate, we’d be so far ahead of even the “higher” animals as to be like gods among cockroaches.

The jew has to go, and it can take it’s pets with it.

Make America and all European countries truly great, not “again”, but for the first time ever.

8. These people have bred their own countries into Third World shitholes. Now they’re in the process of doing the same thing here. However, there is some hope that this trend will shortly be reversed; deadly highly infectious diseases are on the rise and unimaginable drought conditions are beginning to appear. Also, the death of the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency will bring a quick end to the communist wet dream America has become. The “free ride” will soon be over.

9. ICU says:

Soon, The Cleansing.
    Tick Tock, scums and beasts.
    Tick Tock
    It’s coming, and you will not enjoy it.
    Tick Tock
    I can hardly wait.

“Ya run to da Rock fah rescue; but, dere be no Rock.”

Tick Tock, critters.
    Tick Tock

Prep Notes:
    .270 WIN 130 gr.
    3 in a cloverleaf shaped hole 1/2 ” dia.
    To quote Campbell; “It’s what the rifles are for.”

Tick Tock
    Speed The Day

10. JimB says:

Oh, yes, I’ve definitely had enough, INCOG.

Hey, respect to ya for showing up for Charlottesville. That was THE event that solidified the fact in my mind that the bacon are on Team Jew. As if I had any doubt before.

I literally itch for all-out war with these bitches. And I’m an old man (50). But I can guarantee you that I’ll hold my own. And then some. A lot of us have said it before: the Day of The Rope. Just like in Pierce’s book. It needs to happen. And I hope I’m still around long enough to participate in the festivities!!

“I don’t care if you’re a Jew, a Hindu, or Mr. Magoo. In Desperation, we don’t care about those things much.” – Collie Entragian (Desperation)

11. art says:

Nationalist, ding ding ding! you hit the target. The key player that hardly a soul wants to admit exists is S-A-T-A-N. I’m 72 and a Vietnam veteran and remember quite well when the moral fiber of the former US of A accelerated it’s damnation….when atheist Madeline Murray O’Hare got prayer in schools banned. The CIA and other deep state (((kosher))) agents kicked it all up again with their social engineered, designer drug fueled hippie psychedelic revolution.

Most of my generation was pretty much toast, drinking the kosher kool-aid which led to them siring an even more vacuous generation-x and no and on to the millennial alley cat orals (no offense to alley cats) cell phone zombies.

Bottom line for me is there is no end to the psychopathic, demonic, nihilistic ever deepening abyss that the (((social engineering elites))) keep fueling

Please pray..pray… PRAY for the side of sanity to emerge victorious. It’s just me but I’ve reached a point where it will take God (Jesus Incarnate) himself to return

May God bless and protect Incogman and all who hunger for sanity to be restored

As soon as these paid shitheads at the border get done protesting illegal immigrants the separation of children and mothers soros will bus them up to dc and pay them minimum wage to support abortion and demand taxpayer money for planned parenthood abortion clinics so the democrap voters that work there can make extra cash on the side selling baby body parts so they can buy a lambourgini.
    …The next day after that they will be protesting for federal mandated raise in minimum wages.
    …Thousands of people separated from their children every year defending the borders of south korea or isreil or Afghanistan and still searching for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq or Syria. Making israil safe and building the israili empire in the middle east for jew world order supremacy.
    ….watched Maxine waters and shiela Jackson leigh and john lewis and hank Johnson at a congressional oversight hearing. Low iq niggers gerrymandered iq of 2 each. Put 4 of them in the same room together you get an algebraic equation of negative 8 iq. They make the jew nation- wreckers job easy. just put niggers in charge of something and sit back and watch it all turn to shithole all fucked up in less than 1 year. That’s why the jew nation wreckers pretend to like their stupid-ass pet niggers so much.

13. John says:

“Something big was going down: You could cut the tension with a knife. The scum were out in force waiting for whatever to happen. Halfway down the block we hear BLAM, BLAM, BLAM. I turned to see two lanky Negro figures run across all lanes of the main drag — certainly the shooters.

I ran back with my camera to find this black guy, wearing shorts, wife-beater tee shirt and flip-flops splayed out on the sidewalk right under a street light. He wasn’t moving. You could see the fresh bullet entrance wounds.” wait Charlottesville and a camera? Let’s see the video if you have the guts faggot.

14. Sen10L says:

When do we “Brownshirt” these punks?

15. Dave says:

If that white fat dyke female spit on me, I would have knocked her teeth down her throat. Maybe if her father smacked her around when she was growing up, she and the rest of the SJW wouldn’t have tuned out the way they did. You can add in the jew indoctrination centers as well.

As for the rest of the faggots and dykes, their time is going to come soon enough. I just hope I am around to see it and even participate in the festivities when it does happen. It’s just a matter of when and what spark is going to set it off. White people really have nothing to lose at this point. Fear is a good weapon and it’s time we whites start using it to our advantage like the SJW try to do to us.

16. Gene says:

The Shallow Left – All Of A Sudden It’s About The Children
    June 30, 2018
    All of a sudden The Left, including Hillary Clinton, are moaning about the children, that childrens’ lives are at stake, yet you didn’t hear one word or peep from them for the eight years the king of impostors, Barack Obama, held the presidency. Why the sudden focus on the children?
    It’s because The Left can only resort now to game playing and they are playing the people with pretenses. It is possible they care about the children but were oh-so-silent about the separation of children from their parents all through the entire Obama years. Now The Left consists only of game players, complainers focusing in on this and that, finding fault where they can, just a bunch of whiners.
    The Left is now just a rather shallow bunch of whining bought off a$$holes that, like Henry David Thoreau characterized the do-gooders, “peeping in at every window” to see if the meat is tainted yet, etc., etc., just a worthless lot of complainers.
    Because of The Left, a bunch of sore losers and whiners, there will be a limited amount of work done in government. Wherever The Left’s cooperation is needed it will generally not be there in favor of complaining, instead, increasing THE STRANGLEHOLD OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
    Infoeditor

17. Gene says:

Software lagged. Didn’t post the first two times and the third was duplicated. Remove one

So I was thinking about the poor children missing their mammas at the borders separated from their criminals. Deep in the submarine for 8 months I try to raise morale amongst the sailors start singing WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE, YELLOW SUBMARINE, YELLOW SUBMARINE, WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE YELLOW SUBMARINE YELLOW SUBMARINE. They stare at me. That aint funny private joker.

19. Karen says:

https://youtu.be/INOOZ4AlcAQ If I had seen this back when I was a hot little bopper I’d have stayed a virgin for life. Proud of their hideousness…yuk

20. jayhackworth says:

Some of your best work right here, “incog”.

21. dick fuld says:

jew haredim rounded up in britain.

child molestation is part of their “religion.”

somebody please have the decency to liquidate these scum.

22. ICU says:

I-Man,
    Big ups to you on your graphic collages.
    The indeterminate gender Burrhead nigger with the Hippo sized chitlins hole that’s in the lede graphic on this posting is truly nightmare material…and a good choice for making up range targets with the Bullseye right in the middle of dat big ol’ mouf.
    Killing something like that isn’t homicide; it’s pest control.

23. J.R. says:

there’s not much difference between fake jews and fake news…Trump condemns Fake News as “America’s biggest enemy”… but what he evidently hasn’t yet fully grasped is that it’s actually mostly fake jew synagogue of Satan commie propaganda that’s concocted/ ‘sanitized’ by diabolical “jews, who say they are jews and are not, but do lie” …

many of the leftist media moguls, hosts/anchors and ‘journalists’ in America are evidently fake jews of Gentile (especially Eastern European) immigrant families, who’d converted to judaism before arriving in America… and probably to protect their wealth from what they’d anticipated would be jewish Bolshevik rule of Russia, after the 1917 revolution…
    they’re basically born hard-wired globalists, with more of the spirit of communism and Satan and his love of money than even the true jews; and probably because their families had converted to judaism for a pecuniary advantage with their eyes open to the evil of it, whereas true jews are born into judaism, judicially blinded by God to the evil of it, because their nation had historically rejected Jesus Christ as the way out of it…
    synagogue of Satan fake jews are understandably characteristically serial liars and blasphemers; and they evidently quickly cauterize their conscience to the truth; and they rarely convert to Christ, doubtless because there’s not much of the grace of God for any Gentile of a family foolish enough to willfully convert from the Christian heritage of their forebears to the evil darkness of the religion of Talmudic judaism, which is of course the most diabolical and antichristian religion there is on the planet…

Trump calls “fake news” the “enemy of the people”
    February 24, 2017…
    “In a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on February 24, Trump referred to the media as the “enemy of the people.”
    “A week earlier, Trump had tweeted “The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @CNN, @NBCNews and many more) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American people. SICK!”

“During the CPAC conference, Trump referenced his earlier tweet, saying that he called the “fake media” the enemy of the people because they had no sources. He also said that the phrase only replied to “dishonest” reporters.
    “During the conference, Trump also said that journalists should not be allowed to use anonymous sources. “They shouldn’t be allowed to use a source, unless they use somebody’s name,” he said.

Ingraham sums up the synagogue of Satan’s radical left’s divide, harass, terrorize, and conquer strategy… the synagogue of Satan Jew Saul Alinsky is called out as inspiration for it…

• ICU says:

Pres. Trump knows full well EXACTLY (((who))) is behind Big Media fake news; but, would rather get on a rocket ship to Mars than he would name the jew.
      Trump is surrounded by Kikes; but, keeps them out of sight so it’s not so painfully obvious that he’s jewed right up to his somewhat amusing hair.
      He and his father played footsy with them in the Noo Yawk real estate development and finace game, and Trump has them dug into his family’s life like ticks. The Donald also learned from them how to come out of a bankruptcy loaded with millions of dollars…a jew art form.
      Short Version:
      Trump is a Crypto Jew, and can’t kiss enough jew and Israeli ass.
      The First Daddy’s Girl breeds with a Chabad over privileged nerd Son of Boss from Jew Nersey. His sons screw jew vessels…except for Junior that’s now banging Kimmy Guilfoyle of FAUX NOOZ, leg spreader for various rich guys for years.
      He also fawns all over that ambulatory pile of shit Bibi The Blood Thirsty. It’s embarrassing to witness.
      Trump’s occasional public display of the kissing of BLAK ass is entirely drawn from the Nation Wrecking jew playbook. It’s intended to make the Darkies believe that they’re something more than obsolete farm equipment, and snag some of their “votes”.

To HELL with them all.

Time for The House Of Cards…built with a stacked deck, to come crashing down. Civil War 2.0 NOW !
      The Balkanization of this failed republic is way overdue.
      If I’m still alive when it happens, I’ll be in a National Socialist State or Confederation…totally devoid of jews, niggers, muzzies and Communists.

Speed The Day.

24. S O G says:

karen i thought you were, still a virgin …oh my ..lol..

25. S O G says:

i agree whole heartedly ICU …
    there are people i look at and see neccessary pest control protocols needed ..
    these scum bag shit sacs would kill any random white for fun in niggerized amerika..
    jew run america about to go full bolshevik …milokowski keeps wanting the usa to go and anhilate iran ..i think complete anhilation of pestus zograel is not only neccessary but they should film it from every angle …i want to watch them all get blown inside out and burnt a fuckin crisp in verrrry sloooow motion ..
    israel needs to be exterminated ..then pakistan for gods sake ..fly magnet hairball goat raper moslem sacs of dogshit all need to feel the nuclear burn ..
    i dont know many people who wouldnt push the proper buttons to implement a ridding the world of scum event like that lol..if they had the authority ..the jews have been lighting off tactical battlefield nukes ..im rusty here but .o1 kiloton debices in iraq in kuta beach ,bali ,in fukashima ,now in syria a few times and of course in concord calif 1945 ,at concord naval supply ,port chicago ..was a jew hell bomb ..2 400 foot liberty ships of steel vaporised and one the second ship was completely unloaded ..the bryan i think was only loaded moderately …nuclear footprint all the way ..
    the jews lied to the usa ..the last and worst island and heavy casualties suffered in ww2 was unneccesary …it was to be the take off point for the enola gay …nagasaki was never the intended target ..it was indeed a christaian city …the gun trigger nuke that went off over hiro was a 20 kiloton device that only went to 2% fission ..
    the plutoniium implosion fat man device missed naga ground zero anyway …japan was already in ruins ..every city s in japan actually ..the question is whether innocent civilians always have to psy the price for over tyranical govts that control the country ..
    that whole issue is a mystery wrapped up in smoke and mirrors …
    for a whole year japan was begging for surrender …so all the crap about usa staging a full frontal assault on japan wasnt neccessary and the fesr mongering propaganda american war machine said we would lose a million kia’s …..japan was done …
    originally the jew bomb makers wanted to drop a nuke on berlin but they couldnt keep the war going long enough to uh well uh justify it and etc..
    so they had their civilian extermination yayas on dresden after they already destroyed over 70 major cites and concentrated civilian areas …
    england had originally started hostilities after france brifly attackedvgermany in 39 ,lasted a few weeks ..england started bombing germany unprovoked for 5 months 24/7 hitting mostly civilian concentrations …most military targets paled in comparison to the war crime bombing of the rest of germany ..
    see exulantenhell . com …tonnage ,bomb types ,how many times a vity was nombed ..hamburg and the flames were 2 miles high ..i cant imagine the horror civilian germans suffered because of organized world jewry …post ww2 was even more deadly for germans in terms of mass deaths …those are long stories …

Your top artwork is pretty accurate InCogMan. The Marxist commie Bolshevik jew lefty libtard revolution IS taking place before our very eyes. It’s BEEN taking place for a long time now.

WHY do moslems NEVER attack jews?

Because they’re two branches of the same family.

This graphic sums them all up in a single word.

• carnac123 says:

In fact….some of the Koran is taken from the old testament. The only difference between Muslims and Jews is that the Jews are a little slicker.

Today in History. Another false flag attempt against Iran. Deep state jews OWN federalmeansjewish.gov and the pentagram. Been trying to get their “Tonkin Gulf” with Iran for 30 years now. ZOG lied to the American people again. The old enemy gunboat trick. There’s more to this story too.
    ————————————————————–
    1988
    U.S. warship downs Iranian passenger jet

In the Persian Gulf, the U.S. Navy cruiser Vincennes shoots down an Iranian passenger jet that it mistakes for a hostile Iranian fighter aircraft. Two missiles were fired from the American warship–the aircraft was hit, and all 290 people aboard were killed. The attack came near the end of the Iran-Iraq War, when U.S. vessels were in the gulf defending Kuwaiti oil tankers. Minutes before Iran Air Flight 655 was shot down, the Vincennes had engaged Iranian gunboats that shot at its helicopter.

Iran called the downing of the aircraft a “barbaric massacre,” but U.S. officials defended the action, claiming that the aircraft was outside the commercial jet flight corridor, flying at only 7,800 feet, and was on a descent toward the Vincennes. However, one month later, U.S. authorities acknowledged that the airbus was in the commercial flight corridor, flying at 12,000 feet, and not descending. The U.S. Navy report blamed crew error caused by psychological stress on men who were in combat for the first time. In 1996, the U.S. agreed to pay $62 million in damages to the families of the Iranians killed in the attack.

• Barney says:

“It wasn’t us! It was someone else! Blame him!”

Typical cowardly jew (mis)behaviour. The Liberty was another case of mistaken identity we’re told.

Throw a rock through someone’s window and say he did it himself. A jew will never admit it could ever be in the wrong. Cowards, the whole fkn lot of them.

That will work in our favour once the shooting starts though.

“They ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles,
      They ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn’t go,
      They ran so fast that the hounds couldn’t catch ’em
      All down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico.”

Extract from the song “The battle of New Orleans”. (Johnny Horton, Lonnie Donegan, etc).

I love the fact that the cowardly kikenvermin fear us as the greatest threat to their tyranny.

29. Tom says:

“No one in the world today can expect happiness.” From that destiny there is no retreat, no escape. There is no place to hide from the consequences of what we of the West have brought on ourselves by our generous folly.

The only alternatives now are to fight or to whimper. But if you think that you can escape, good-bye and good luck. To the rest of you I suggest that we shall see our problem clearly when we say to ourselves:

We are Americans. This is our country. He who would take it from us, by force or by stealth, is our enemy. And it is our purpose – nay, it is our duty to our children and to their children and to our yet unborn posterity – it is our duty to use all feasible means to destroy him.

Some Jew rat named John wrote in a comment http://incogman.net/2018/06/trump-deranged-lefty-wackos-now-completely-insane/#comment-957404 that if I had a camera to take pictures of the dead negro at Charlottesville, then why didn’t I put it here?

Well, the Nigger shooting thing happened elsewhere and years ago, brainiac.

BTW: I suffered a minor accident and broke 5 ribs late last week so I may not get around here much for a few days. Talk among yourselves.

Sorry to hear about the accident Incog. I hope you’re feeling better soon. Take care.

That must be painful, IncogMan. You have my sympathy, and I hope you make a quick and full recovery.

Also, on a purely selfish level, we can’t afford to lose you. There’s no other site quite like this one.

Be safe. Be well.

33. Tom says:

Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

** This is the 4th of Jew LIE. Stay home.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, (not true. some look, act, walk and talk like thug nigger criminal animals) that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, (ZOG. Military industrial banking complex federalmeansjewish.gov deep state) it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. (get rid of federalmeansjewish.gov deep state) Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, (IRS, federal reserve, income taxes to pay for our own destruction))pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, (jew world order supremacy as laid out in the protocols of the learned elders of zion) ) it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, (ZOG. Zionist occupational government of the jews, by the jews, and for the jews) and to provide new Guards for their future security. (kick out the nation-wrecking lying jews forever like 105 other countries figured out they needed to do throughout history to ensure their national survival)— Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; (putting up with jewish subversive bullshit jews devoting their lives to always fucking shit up and causing problems among the goyim gentiles) and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. (federalmeansjewish traitors committing treason piece of shit kol nidre liars israil firster.gov and their stupid=ass scumbag cowards traitors committing treason punk ass zog agent tough boys and girls who sell out their own country their neighbors and even their own mother and children in order to receive their great pay and benefits to think they are really something with their polluted fucking zog agent badges) The history of the present King of Great Britain (israil) is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.

refer to the protocols of the learned elders of zion, current events, and the history of America in the 20th century up to now for the proof. I rest my case.

35. S O G says:

an persian old friend o mine was in that iran\iraq abbatoirre …
    was never the same ..
    the cas rate was astronomical ..the costs were staggering ,yet another jew war for adnan kike kashogi to war profiteer …likely remember the lifestyles of the rich and shameless with that faggy limey guy hosting it …
    they always had adnan kashogi ss the richest maninthe world and his mile long yachts n sluts etc ..he was a jew ..
    gotta remember that mossad has always trained and run savak the old name for an old game …irans secret squirel deepstate cia type org ..
    iran also has one of the highest populations of free range jews in the world outside of israeel…
    i dont know what they call that secret police shit now ..
    except for extra judicialrendition in america id say savak new was like cia only it was inrealitylike nkvd kgb cheka …
    intresting story in iran there ..
    is amadjamadad ? spell check ….the pres of iran really a jew …
    our tax dollars exterminating nigger spawns ..i find it hard to see a down side here ..we could pay more taxes and theycould speed up the disassembly line …
    62 million divided by 290 …shit if it was a kike airbus they would have got at least 20 million per victim …
    like the gold train hoax lawsuit the kikes sued in fed court for 25 million …ww2 event they provided no proof for or anything and got 25 million ..it was around 10 kikes or so ..
    funny thing is the train supposedly loaded jew gold in hungary was it ,and the sovits had already occupied the place for 6 months …
    but whooooo stole the gold ,americans ??…
    there are no answers in a jew lie pyramid only bs in yayers compsrtmentalized by law and not open to scrutiny like any other atrocity they are behind its kept top secret …

• protocolsRtrue says:

You KNOW the jew war profiteers LOVE to get their enemies (which is everybody that’s not jewish) to fight and kill each other while they sit back and watch and profit and laugh their asses off at how stupid and gullible us goyim gentiles are. But the Iran/Iraq war must have really got the nation-wrecking evil ones rocks off. What were the rugheads thinking? What are the Americans thinking? But lie I’ve said, the pentagram is owned and controlled by israil-firster jews also. If it’s inside the beltway the jews own and control it. Every alphabet soup agency included. Real American Patriots and America firsters and make AMERICA great again ideas need not apply to federalmeansjewish.gov. I think this should be obvious to even trump by now by the way jew media treats him. Contrast how they treat trump with their worship of the can do no wrong Obama. But that’s how jews are. jews pretend to like their stupid ass assfirmative actions, minority set-asides, diversity hire and promote pet niggers like obamas and erection holders and Loretta lynches because jews know that niggers are stupid and can be used to destroy anyplace they exist. That’s what the nation-wrecking jews WANT! jews don’t want America to be great again the only country the jew world order supremacists want be great is israil. The most racist, separatist apartheid country on earth. The hypocrite supremacist jews everything they espouse for Christian/Gentile countries does not apply to themselves in israil of course. Have you seen the scumbag cowards pieces of shit fbi employees strozk and page? This strozk scumbag piece of shit shows up to congress with his jewboy lawyer entourage you can tell just by looking at these fuckers what the fuck do you need them for mr. fidelity, bravery, and integrity (yeah right).
      Scumbag coward piece of shit. What I can say for him is that he has a round bald spot on the top back of his head that perfectly fits where jewboys normally wear their beanies. That explains a lot to me the scumbag is a born liar and cowardly back-stabbing weasel piece of shit no wonder he made it to the top of hoovers organization.

• protocolsRtrue says:

That strozk scumbag fucker took the in out of integrity and put it in front of the fidelity word. Fucking another fbi employee to boot. This asshole needs to be investigated up his asshole you would thing the second ranking counterintelligence agent would know better than using his government tweeter to lovey dovey his mistress. I mean that’s what they do is try to find people with financial troubles and can be bribed or are faggots or having an affair so they can be blackmailed. And this pinhead still has a security clearance? How many affairs has he had during his distinguished career? And this lisa page whore? Is she a mossad lure honey pot too back in israil? What the fuck! Reminds me of the Hansen case the top counterintelligence agent WAS the spy how many innocent peoples lives did he and his army of zog agents destroy running around chasing ghosts when HE was the real spy.

36. S O G says:

an persian old friend o mine was in that iran\iraq abbatoirre …
    was never the same ..
    i dont know what they call that secret police shit now ..
    intresting story in iran there ..
    is amadjamadad ? spell check ….the pres of iran really a jew …
    but whooooo stole the gold ,americans ??…
    there was a whole series of free money laws the jews passed in many nations ….there was a 200,000,000 dollar lawsuit brought by phony holo survivors in congress ..I did not know you could sue someone in congress ..
    do they rent out the facility for mite court..hell with all the lawyers stinking up wash dc its no wonder they can sue anywhere even online or in bathroomstalls …