Poor Jewess Mourns Losing Her “White Privilege”

Poor little Mia. The New York City Jewess is a big time radical feminist man hater, Trotsky Marxist and lezbo. Loves Hillary and hates Trump. Her low brow Jew noggin was twisted to hell by Trump’s election in 2016. She loves her little dog, who she cutely calls “Tchotchke” and her “Yiddish trinket.” It’s smug Jew creeps like this who are hard at work destroying America from the inside out. [INCOG]

From DAILY STORMER

Jew Woman Mourns That She May Not Have Enough White Privilege to Survive Trump’s America

Jews are desperate for a lot of things, these days.

Mia Brett, a PhD candidate in American Legal History and a co-founder of the All Women’s Progress Think Tank, is a Jewess who is openly voicing the fact that she is desperate to be white enough to have “white privilege,” and also desperate to remain a member of an oppressed minority class.

Those two things seem to conflict with one another because they do conflict with one another. But that is the status that Jews formerly had: they could pretend to be “white” members of mainstream America, and then automatically switch at any moment to being “oppressed” members of a victim class.

And by playing up both at once, they have put themselves in a position where they are going to lose both: white people rallying around white identity no longer see them as white, while nonwhites rallying around victim identity no longer accept their shared victimhood narrative.

She writes for The Forward:

Looking at my skin color, no one would say I wasn’t white.

I once even got a sunburn in London, and I think I’m incapable of tanning. Whiteness in America is a lot more than the color of your skin though. Whiteness is a metaphor for full inclusion and acceptance in American culture.

Yet as a Jewish woman with a big nose and uncontrollable frizzy hair — the question of my “whiteness” and privilege can’t be so easily answered by my skin color. Am I white enough for my identity to keep me safe?

I grew up on Eastern Long Island to a hippie Jewish family. My relatives were culturally Jewish intellectuals from the Lower East Side. I didn’t have a bat mitzvah and no one in my family went to synagogue regularly. Being Jewish didn’t mean much to me outside of eating latkes occasionally and listening to corporate lawyers praise Marx. My grandfather and his brothers were the children of immigrants living in poverty. Their experiences of being Jewish in New York involved getting beaten up everyday and desperately wanting to assimilate into WASP-y America. My mother associated Judaism with patriarchy and rabbis telling her what to do as a child. And so I was raised without much formal Judaism. I only learned later how much my identity was shaped by being Jewish.

Due to my skin color, I have white privilege with law enforcement, with authority figures, in job interviews. Despite my obvious Jewish features, a casual glance won’t necessarily show my differentness to someone. I have never had trouble finding make up or buying nude colored things to match my skin. I did not grow up in fear that my brother or father would be shot by law enforcement, and “routine traffic stop” wasn’t a scary phrase.

Whiteness and inclusion are about more than white skin privilege though. What of the privilege of safety? The privilege and entitlement of full belonging in society?

As an adult, I see the influence of my Jewish heritage in my childhood much stronger than I ever knew. There was no time in my life that I didn’t know what Zyklon B was. As a child I read Maus by Art Spiegelman over and over again until the pages started falling out. The immigrant stories passed down were ones of violence and pogroms. My mother always warned me not to put my religion on any official government documents.

As a child, I thought my mother was being paranoid, but as an adult I see that she was giving me the lessons all children from marginalized groups must learn. We are taught our history and differences as a form of protection. Most Jewish children learn about the Holocaust early in life, and that history often shapes them indelibly. The knowledge that society has turned on us before and could again is a reminder not to get too complacent. Learning the coded dog whistles of anti-Semitism is a survival mechanism for diaspora Jews.

During my time in London, I found myself in a park in the middle of an anti-Israel parade, during which people started to chase me after they read me as Jewish. I don’t know exactly what about my appearance made this group start to chase me — if it was my prominent Jewish nose, my large frizzy hair, or my fearful expression as I watched the parade. I learned I didn’t need to put my religion on my passport for my Jewishness to put me in danger.

White skin privilege without the privilege of full safety or inclusion puts Jews at a particularly strange intersection of the current political moment. On the right, we are being attacked and excluded from mainstream American because we are not “white” enough — just this past weekend, nineteen swastikas were spray-painted on the JCC in Northern Virginia. On the left, our concerns are dismissed and our oppression erased because it is assumed we are privileged and powerful and fully assimilated.

Yes, she did exactly what I said: she said that she was both “privileged” and “oppressed” before, now she is neither.

And that isn’t really inaccurate. Putting aside the fact that Jews remain the most wealthy and thus most materially privileged group on the planet, they are losing their “white” status as people begin to once again call them out as an “other,” and they are losing their “oppressed” status, as brown people lose interest in their oppression narrative (largely due to the Israel situation, where they are viewed as white supremacists oppressing innocent brown people).

That’s a difficult place for an ultra-neurotic Jew to be in.

I guess they should have thought this whole thing through better.

This entry was posted in Jew Hypocrisy, Liberals and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Poor Jewess Mourns Losing Her “White Privilege”

1. Nationalist says:

Thanks for pointing out the truth but I have a hard time understanding why more Whites cannot figure it out on their own without someone in the Nationalist system pointing it out for them. Any reasonable minded person who pays attention to what is going on in our country should know we are being lied to by anything that is liberal and that would be quite a long list. Do Whites really feel like they are privileged when 1. Whites invented just about everything 2. Totally built this nation 3. Millions of jobs are being lost to less qualified non-Whites 4. Non-White crime rates are sky high and much higher than the White crime rate 5. Too many other things to even list here. Let’s get real, White people do not cut special deals for other Whites, we have to earn everything that we have and have been cheated out of all kinds of good things right here in our own nation for no good reason. Even the most stupid liberal should be able to figure out the truth and deep down inside they know that the Nationalist point of view is right although thanks to cowardice and brainwashing many of our White brothers and sisters are still in that camp of hating their own race disgusting as that may be. One look at that ugly back stabbing Jew should change almost any mind in a micro second. She is not our friend and in fact is an enemy of the White race.

2. Daniel says:

Nationalist,

Jews/Liberals/niggers/non-white’s and now a growing amount of white women are grouping in the Anti-Christ/false messiah, Anti-white man/Adamite men movement very strongly. They’ve always been a tight-knit group, but here lately the Adam race man is being persecuted by these groups much more and as Christ Jesus was before his flogging death. And this is PROPHESIED IN MATTHEW that before Christ’s second coming ( after the false messiah/christ is exposed )

Everything comes back to the white man’s fault lets hang the bastards…….

It is very obvious to see with anyone with common sense that is, that these groups like this satanic witch canaanite jew in this here article, want the system to give white race ( WHITE MEN ESPECIALLY ) a beat down for now on. They want and are in full begging mode ( using the white privilege attack ) the police to arrest, beat, pick on whitey. Then the judges are harsh on privileged whitey. Then the prison staff shall beat the white inmates. Then when released after no parol on a minor misdemeanour face a world of non-whites and white women with stones ready to stone you.

They will not stop their madness and satanic evilness until this happens to every innocent white man. The attitude, the poor poor pitiful me, the I didndo nuffins, the you be racist ETC… will not stop and will be even made up antics and lies until they see blood on white men.

• Gene says:

This is true – a former band member was recently sentenced to 10 years on what is usually no charge or probation for Negroes. 2-5 years is the usual sentence, but a White guy drew 10 years for having guns in his own home. Ex-felon on a DUI that must have killed someone.

• Daniel says:

Gene,

They figure with the same broken record antics and exaggerated rebuttal and war cries ” WHITE PRIVILEGE” They can get the already infested courts, law enforcement, politicians, lawyers, media infested with liberal-minded sinners to come down hard on mean, killing, racist, Christ praising/faith believing, whites ( white men particularly because we are in the very exact Image/nature/one with Christ God our very own pure loving Saviour who is also white/blue eyed ” BEGOTTEN” Son Of God.

They figure with unrelentless crying and bashing and attacks, and threats that they CAN WIN THEIR WAR ON SYMPATHY and getting their eyes full of seeing a system coming down insanely hard on white folks. You can see this in their eyes and their hateful, ungodly, unnatural, demonic attitude and unrelentless white attacks

Begotten= unique, very special, as one of a kind.

Most other non-KJV will strike out or add a different word other than “BEGOTTEN” they are liars and false teachings as many other scriptures are raped and torn apart than published and endorsed by preachers claiming Godly status. Hellbound they will go after judgment declares our Lord Eternal. You can bet since Jews have inserted imposters into thousands of Christian churches to hear a scared intimidated preacher preach a one world religion feel good we are all Adamites and doomed except the jews and niggers are indeed the chosen race….its a bunch of intimidation audience thing.

SOLUTION= A CIVIL WAR…Let them know and realize they have woken a sleeping giant. America and the KINGDOM OF GOD belongs to WHITES…Let us TAKE IT BACK. White wiggers be damned, they go down too!! The brainwashed losers

3. Gene says:

White Guy Gets 10 Years For Probational Offense Usually Awarded Blacks

Ex-3 Doors Down Bassist Gets 10 Years on Gun Charge
    Lots of times I think they overlook this charge when dealing with Blacks or give them probation, but a Whitey cannot get that.

• Daniel says:

That leaves the beast niggers with their jew brought on Golden opportunity to harras, rape, dope up, and “BEGUILE” yet another vulnerable and NOW AVAILABLE COALBURNING white woman. Liberals love that quick grab as a free vulnerable fence sitting sympathizer white woman false for the bait while husband, fiance, boyfriend, lover is locked away by a system out to prove a point that whites too can become servants very easily. BING…. yet one more way to get diversity and fallen Adam race and mulatto making opportunity to a decadent America.

Christ due to return soon ( after the false christ serves his very very short reign with his powers to deceive many ). The world was never made to permanently serve and house all evil! Evil exists ONLY as a discipline for a freedom of choice to ask forgiveness and TRUST and WALK in life with Christ/God

4. Gene says:

Mississippi Has Gone Communist

I guess there are now so many Blacks in Miss. it has gone pro-Black and anti-White Communist.

Wherever a majority of Negroes reside it eventually caves in to crime and some areas cannot even get an airgun delivered to their home.

See:
    As Jew-Inspired Negro Crime Runs Rampant More Areas Cannot Get Airgun Shipments

5. Gene says:

White Girl Suffers Deportation For Having Sex With Minor

If this had been a Negro or Mexican I think they would have looked the other way because…that’s stylish, you know. But don’t be a White person and have a mark against you!

It’s all Jew-inspired. Catch a gentile at anything wrong! Why aren’t all the illegal aliens deported if they can pick on a White girl? No justice. All these other brown illegals should be out of here!

British escort deported after Florida boy pays her for sex

6. Gene says:

A Working Girl Performs A Service For Pay While Politicians Rob Us

One thing you can’t deny about ‘working girls’ – they do perform a service for their wages, something not all politicians do – they rob us. Actually working for their money is different from legislating it away from us and into the coffers of the already rich.

Take for example property tax. Tom Green County, Texas just raised it again and it already is almost twice what Dallas has! They need a good old fashioned PROPOSITION 13 IN TOM GREEN COUNTY.

7. Dave says:

A white Jew is just as much of an oxymoron as Judeo=Christian.

8. Red Pill says:

America Has Given $115 Billion to Israel Over Last 50 Years, $8.5 Million per Day
    Plus there are many more hidden costs.

Our political leaders keep telling us that we just don’t have the money to fund health care for all Americans, provide college level education for our brightest young students or repair our crumbling infrastructure. We just don’t have the money you understand.

But, we borrow billions of dollars on which we will pay interest, to give to Israel, who in turn “loans” it back to the U.S. on which we pay interest. No wonder Israel, with a population of less than the state of New Jersey, is among the world’s most affluent nations.

the poor jews, my heart goes out for them
    i live in white privilege, i got Veterans care when there not stealing my travel pay,
    got social security and me and the wife live below the poverty level just enough
    to put me in the category not to receive anything, we get $16 a month in “food stamps”

i have to drive 125 miles round trip to a store in a 96 chev, cavalier gas is $2.80 per gal. and i haven’t had a electricity bill in 19 months, because i don’t have grid electric.

i can see how the poor Israelis need more money, and i will just have to tighten down and live for less so they can get ahead.

if we all could live like the Palestinians in Gaza, Israel could make good use of the money, and the world would be a better place to live .
    if you don’t believe me, ask them.
    pass the plate for the jewish state.

• Gene says:

I think we now average giving them $10.5 million a day!

• Red Pill says:

not to mention trillions from 9/11
        pentagon /trade center depository
        stolen military and trade secrets
        the list goes on and on.
        and the parasite becomes the beast.
        and when we no longer her , she will seek to kill us.

• Gene says:

Yes, I haven’t heard whether any of the 2.3 TRILLION stolen by Rabbi Dov Zakheim has ever been found and returned!

The Iraeli Jews have ravaged America since before killing J.F.K..

• Ummm… Its worse than that.. The 2.3 trillion stolen by the Herbie Jeebies, just before they did the 9-11 attacks, is nothing compared to the missing 21 trillion dollars that apparently is missing right now..

These freaks try to call themselves white??? Please, do not insult my intelligence.. The majority are indo-turkish mongolian breed which are NOT white at all..

9. Gene says:

America, Badgered & Bewildered By A Bunch Of Hawk-Nosed Jews, Pitiful

If you cannot get a gun considering arming yourself with at least a powerful CO2 BB pistol or 2 or 3. This design of CO2 gun is light and might appeal to you. Around only $30.oo. Shoots 19 times with quickly reloadable magazines.

10. Tony says:

Every sane White person’s reaction should be “I don’t give a f*** anymore about this silly stupid Jew game” of victim status and multiculturalism insanity. Change the channel, tune it out, laugh about it when mentioned, etc. Captain obvious: MIXING WHITES WITH ALL OTHER RACES IS NOT A NECESSITY OF MANKIND. IT’S NECESSITY OF OUR ENEMIES. I guess all our ancestors and every other races ancestors all got it wrong when they were separate and building their own cultures. That’s what these Jew bastards would have you to believe if it was up to them. I think the Jews in their ever insane ways are pushing their own victim status off the cliff and Awakening White men at record pace as to who our enemies really are. This shit show just rolls on with more lunacy by the day.

• Gene says:

Mainly it’ because of the media.

Just as soon as someone shoot holes in some of their BS the media trots out a whole new bag of shit to stuff down everyone’s throat in America. The media should be brought under control by an honest media network to replace the BS news.

They just keep on peddling their crap, you know, in movies, fake news, trends, etc. like a giant BS machine.
      Thanks, Tony, I value your input, man.

gilda Radner (rip) rosannee a dannaa danna . somebody must fuck that jew pig bitch. No wonder jewboys named stein and berg are all so fucked up. Look at their mothers. She aint even got her eyeballs screwed on right. Warning to white men. That’s a sign to run away quickly. I bet the erection holder would fuck her and then come kick me. he he tee he aint that funny erection holder? Who you going to send this time erection holder?

2 great graphics in a row Incogman. Can you imagine being married to a jew pig bitch like that then scroll down to the army soldier with bewildered eyes saying like what? You have GOT to be kidding me? I know this pussy aint worth it for all the gold and silver and shiney trinkets and shekels on the planet earth. .

• Daniel says:

Her kind screws negro Beasts. 9 X out of ten the liberal Christ denying white sluts end up beaten and or severely injured/killed.

My link above explains my words above. Brainwashed liberal ungodly whores who took the jew bait and turned on their KINDRED white ADAM race man ( Gods blessed chosen BTW ) to swap spit and body fluids with a nasty smelly sub-human biblically described as ” BEASTS OF THE FIELD ” prone to spontaneous ape-like violence when sparked spoiled rotten negro bucks.

And death they got and deserved by the LORD ETERNAL….And they also earn everlasting time in HELL.

My link above shows the many negro white woman relationship that ALWAYS ends up with the dumb liberal ugly white whore dead in a vicious manner!

But the tune in America is white men are bad lovers, and negros are great manly caring family sexy men. MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!

And women fall for it. Family/dads/mothers are 75% to blame on their whore daughters negro loving brainwashed choices. Blame themselves when they visit their daughters in the caskets.

She must have been to date a nigger for lunch website and got her left eye punched out and lost her sailfone and wallet and daddi’e credit cards too and the keys to her suv. She’s lucky she didn’t get stabbed to death and then set on fire like a stupid niggers attempt to hide the evidence. Look nigger we know you did it. Even the erection holder assfirmative actions minority set asides diversity hire and promote niggers lowered test scores and standards destroy the white and promote the dark jew pet niggers can figure this out. Even the ones just graduating from the Marxist commie Bolshevik jew lefty libtards indoctrination centers with their degree in social services can figure this one out. I play baksetyball . feetball.

out.

14. cole nidre says:

chump could have whacked khashoggi because his dick was
    itching & he’s too stupid to scratch it, or more probably, the
    mossad did it to “mix the balls.”

15. cole nidre says:

the never vaccinated for anything illegal aliens being flushed into
    your country by Jews probably carry every form of infection,
    contagious disease and plague currently known to mankind.

this is yet another facet of the zhedies plan to eliminate the white
    race.

16. S O G says:

israel told america its bitch that it wanted free money in euros ,no more dollars ..
    rabbi dov zackheim was a comptroller for pentagon ..yeah let those thieves right into the control center …seeing as how the pentagons budget includes 100 billion patrolling the 6th fleet around for israel and half the budget is black …dov zackbehind stealing 5 trillion dollars isnt so radical right …..suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhh uhhhhhhh deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
    on the weird side …trump pardoned rabbi shalom rubashkin who had something like 15 more years to go in a club fed = jew confinement facility ..

oyyy vey ..
    what did rubashkin do …he ruined americaq for postville iowa …brought hundreds of illegals in to run a shwanker meat plant and make meth ..
    pretty sure the other rabbis in situ made the meth ..he got caught …
    lots o weird shit was goin on anyway …
    he flooded the eastern usa with crank …a fuckin rabbi …their all bad ..
    there are more pedophile rabbis than there are catholic crypto jew priests pedo’s ..
    startiing with sucking a male jew brats foreskin blood n shit thats all pretty disgusting ..a shock to the normal human senses ..
    some of the largest customer bloc repeat sex house customers are rabbis in israel ..
    most of the prostitutes are under forced work prorocols ..
    innoicent eastern european girls looking for domestic work of any kind …arrive by kidnapping or by naivete …
    their passports taken and raped and forced into sexual slavery in the hun dreds od fucking brothels in israel ..
    fuck the u.n . but israel has the worst record by far of human rights abuses ..
    fuck them and their bullshit chosen mantra ..
    rabbis are in the shit up to their eyes in the human organ black marketing industry ..
    a hospital in the negev desert is primary set up for organ harvesting from palestinian teens they routinely kidnap ..
    the usa tax slave gives the shit hole israel 40 billion a year ..i think someone in the gov just supoerimposed a m over the b …muhbillion …or gazillion when it comes to their victim ology eulogies they lioke to pretend thet every 100 years 66 million kikes are slaughtered …
    or like this stupid fucking kike bitch iman writes about …these fucking people litterally are taught that they dont have to work and thet they are owed by everyone ..they whine and complain and play the martyr and victim ..
    whats even more pathetic is what the cunt says ..
    acceptance ..? who waht the fuck is she talking about ..
    19 swastikas on a wall ….we know from history that jews do this shit to gain victimhood and sympathy and to produce hatred of whites ..
    in a dim sense it is true that if jews wernt so coorrosive and non accetant and non assimilating and they didnt try toi run everything into te ground etc etc …if they hadnt brouight the slaves to america both white and nigger slaves ..
    there is also a small matter of freee nukes and free jets usa tax slave gives zog ..
    you ssee it isnt thir land at all ..it n ever was ..
    the palestinians living there were ostracised and disenfranchised from theior own land they lived on for over 2400 years …
    there is also the stock market in usa ….it is owned and controlled by jews like the non federal reserve …
    there are inside trades going on all day long in the stock exchange …
    the jewish sackler family are thye ones manufacturing americas oxycodone epidemic ..
    or lets take porn ..jew controlled and used to further corrode america ..
    free speech the jewish lawyers scream …only they are aint a whole lot of speaking going on in those films ..lol
    this delusional jew cunt was probably at an anti trump or a pro trump rally ..dont really matter which as antifa comes out to play hard no matter whoich side is out ..
    she probably got chased by antifa and decided to change the story a bit …this is jewish to the genetic code ..
    when ww2 ended there were many communist russian kikes who came down to germany and reinvented themselves as holohoax survivors …dint need any proof af any surviving or this or that onlt to be a shitkike and sign right there for dem reperations n shheeit ..
    these particular jew fuckheads were very active in white russian genocide during bolshevik death sqaud activity probabaly not only in russia bit in mobile bolshevik death sqauds who came to spain for the “civil war” and france for its quiet “civil war” they were involved in early 40’s and late 30’s ..
    french nationals versus the jewish subversion teams and the well known partisans all of which were jews and mostly communist pro comintern….these assholes dint like when germany came to keep the peace after jew manipulate polemics got france to attgack germany in 39 …
    hitler loved his white caucasion brothers in france and spain and austria etc ..
    the whole enchilada about hitler taking back german soil removed from them by the jewish communist versaille traitors post ww1 of the whole eastern swatch of germany had its roots in ww1 treaty but mainly the germans suffering in the new poland germany annex was appalling …
    during this whole time jewish communists were killing innocent russians in the gulags and mass murders …sovietization was a year of blood shed where jews killed 10 million russians alone …they also used startvatiion in the ukraine twice ..
    so what is this white priverlidge shit again and this time the cunt should make plain who and what she is talking about ..
    niggers hate white people no matter what the fuck time o day it is ..
    jews hate everyone ..and have muirdered countless people over the last 2000 years and later on with communism ..
    blacks are the supremecists with bold privelidges in place …they are a terrorist group who desires the death of all white people and yet the SPLC and the ADL never mentions how they have to kill a white person to gain charter mnembership …remembering the zebra killings and how that has never stopped ..
    the whole oklahoma bombing was really a fals flag op to bring feds down on the burgeoning farmer militias forming to try to gain solidarity against federal government oppression and supremecy and fed gov privelidge ./.
    the wanker fuckin marxist buzzword “white privelidge ” is used to garner racial animus against innocent white people ..
    like the slave period in america it was jews who owned all the slaves and white ones as well …2% of the pop of the north and the south owned slaves as they called them ..
    the rest of people had no use for them and could not afford them etc ..
    14 million black slaves went to brazil for coffee trades and tobacco farms ..
    it is estimated that 100 million black slaves were taken to the middle east caliphs over a 100 year period ..the males were castrated and the females were used as the middle eastern jews wanted …
    on and on and on ..
    thois bitch iman wrote about is another bullshitter ..no one can be that stupid or deceptive anymore ..
    most fake hate crimes and holocaust lecturers with books out have all been proven liars

17. Morris Deeds says:

Testing testing Spamblinka testing 123

18. Morris Deeds says:

The Hate U Give | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

( copy from Lennon and McCartney Abbey Road Golden Slumbers
    Medley: “The Love U Give” Jews steal everything from Goy!)

More of Jewry’s attempt at Polar Bear Hunting and Knockout Game primer:
    movies like Slave movies, or KKK movies, like Spike Lee’s about
    Dr. Duke, even Blacks are awakening!

• Gene says:

Why would you reach for a hairbrush OR ANYTHING in a traffic stop?! In an already tense situation do not reach for anything unless you are told to by officer(s) who will naturally assume you are reaching for a weapon.

• Daniel says:

If a white guy reached for something in the car after being told over and over and over again to keep hands raised and walk back towards the cruisers he would have been shot just the same! Don’t let the lies and exaggerations deceive you. Its damn easy for negroes and most women to fall for the jew bait time and time again to create hatred. And that is truly sad yet cunning of the jew enemies of the Lord Eternal and his white Adamite race of chosen ones.

Gods people are supposed to see right through their evil movie fake, lies, exaggerated and hyped for the diverse species to come against the white Christians…..ummm whites in general!

Negroes refuse and highly disrespect white authority figures and authority in General. Negroes despise the laws of their habitat, despise the people around them and their God. SOUNDS IDENTICAL OF WHAT JUDE IS DESCRIBING IN DESCRIBING THE FALLEN BEAST LUCIFERIANS NEGROES THAT ARE ALL AROUND GODS PEOPLES. IT’S IN THE BOOK OF JUDE…kjv

19. Fuck these Kikes trying to pass themselves off as “white”… The vast majority are indo-turkish and do NOT have one drop of white blood in the whole lot!

And again these Heebie Jeebies are using the negroes as their foot soldiers to destroy the white race…. And the stupid fucking blacks are too ignorant and brain dead to even realize that they are being used as cannon fodder for these Jew freak pieces of shit… After the Jew freaks are done using the blacks to destroy the whites, they will simply kill off the entire negro race as well…

Dumbass steals a krispy kreme donut van and gets put on the florida and fbi top ten most wanted list. guess what the cops found it but they are still looking for you. That’s an electric chair or gas chamber offense.

21. cole nidre says:

kikes ran jew junk mortgage fraud, were “bailed out” but banks and
    insurance companies who bought their triple A rated ( by Jews)
    toxic waste must pay huge fines to the jew mnuchin’s treasury
    according to the jew-S dep’t of ” justice” for getting swindled.

they did it. perfidy indeed.

22. Hedidnothingwrong says:

Cross eyed bitch with a hook nose.

23. S O G says:

To be clear: almost two dozen F-22 stealth fighters are TOTALLY MISSING from Tyndall Air Force Base
    They were not “found wrecked” by the storm. The story is that the hurricane somehow made them “unnaccounted for” which means they can’t be found. But they have not been found wrecked anywhere, and they can’t simply vanish. Additionally, even if the winds were as advertised, ( the data on the F-22 is classified) but the minimum stall speed for many fighter jets is right around 200 mph which means it would take that much to actually lift one off the ground totally, and not just flip it. There’s no way Michael carried them off to OZ, so WHERE ARE THEY? Interesting it is that Israel really needs that type of plane now, to counter the S-300. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Iran will (finally) be receiving S-300 missiles
    Russia has announced that the S-300 surface to air missiles Iran ordered in 2007 for $800 million will be delivered, with all upgrades Russia has done to this missile system since 2007. So Iran will be receiving a well tested, proven, and updated missile system that is capable of downing U.S. military aircraft. This means a war with Iran might not go well, if this system actually does get delivered before anything happens. Since nothing has happened since 2007, this also means the sanctions backfired because if you don’t use it, you never needed it, and Iran did not need it. So by receiving the missiles almost a decade late, it actually helped Iran a LOT because they got a huge tech upgrade absolutely free.

But this is still enough to make one wonder just how much pressure the UN, US, and other NWO types can put on third party nations, if they could stop the initial delivery by Russia, it means they really have clout.

Also, it is worth mentioning that Iran will likely order 100 Sukhoi superjet aircraft. The sanctions on Iran have delayed aircraft purchases for decades, and despite Iran having a top notch commercial airline fleet when the sanctions were imposed, things are getting really old now and need to be replaced. Iran had surprisingly few air disasters despite being denied access to anything new, and despite using aircraft long after their service life expired. They will be spending approximately 50 billion with Russia and over a hundred billion with the U.S. and France, for Boeing and Airbus aircraft.

the jew world odor hasnt been aboe to crush the constituion completely yet ..i say yet ..

jew hook nose whiner complainer kavetcher …it is once said that yiddish was created for the express purpose of continual whining and victimology …
    someone gonna drop a multi cultural kiloton no predjuidiced undocumented bomb on sanctuary madhouse israel ..lol …russia could do it …i can see it ..a nice assymetrical multi color socialist post moonscape mushroom cloud rising over tel aviv …
    good times ..
    no one would give a nout a pound nor a shits tuppence …good fuckkking ridance ..
    i wonder if all the so called leaders there would run like rats or kikes ..an oxymoron there …like if they had a pre knowledge they wouldnt tewll all the shmuxx and schmoze z and schlamozzels living there would they …i wonder if molokowski aka netanyoohoo would go b ack to selling cheap used furniture …heh heh ..
    the jews are theee main fucking problem on the face of the earth …
    you can never deal with them …man they are some crazy muther fuxxers ..
    the problem on earth is that good men turn the other cheek …you cant …so on one hand moral poeoiple say when good men do nothing evil flourishes and on the other hand we are taught to turn the other cheek there fore setting in the altruistic rot ..
    our rights and survival is at steak…
    er stake ..
    anyway on and and on and on . . . . . . . .

24. Gene says:

Jew Babble

We’re so pitiful, look what they did to us in the holocaust, they murdered so many of us that we’re so put-upon.
    We’re so discriminated against – that’s why we killed J.F.K., stole trillions of your dollars from the Pentagrom, and take $10.5 MILLION A DAY to Israel!
    To hell with every Jew and to hell with all the monies that Trump awarded them in the Omnibus Spending Bill.

25. Gene says:

Negro Woman Awarded $253,000 Bond After Murdering Man, Pushed Him Into Vehicle Traffic

We told you about Negroes receiving light sentences or no sentences for crimes. This latest crime here where a Negro woman pushed a man into traffic, murdering him, is a crime where most people are held under a million or two million dollars bond or so, but somehow she got a $253, 000 bond! I knew of a case where a Negro man actually blew away his wife’s side with a .357 magnum and only got $2,500 bond set for him! I think she died. That was over thirty years ago. It goes to show you that this stuff has been ongoing for a long time, and Jews promote and advocate these Negroes.

Negroes are big on killing people with cars in Dallas. One guy say a Negro tooling by in a little car and the Negro did a 180 and ran him down, killing him before he could run out of the way. He tried to run, but too late.

You’d better look around you at all times, especially in public and especially in traffic.

His Name is Connally Klein: 52-year-old White Male Pushed into Traffic and Murdered by Black Woman in Dallas

26. Morris Deeds says:

Treble Tribal Trouble: A Review of Ben Cobley’s The Tribe
    October 19, 2018/2 Comments/in Featured Articles /by Tobias Langdon

Remember Golda Meir kicking Black Jewish Africans out of Israel 1971 purely for racial reasons (just 8 years after our Civil Rights Act: heavily promoted by Jews) where MINORITIES in Israel are referred to as “a Cancer” but a “Diversity Treasure ” in the West!!!!

The Tribe: The Liberal-Left and the System of Diversity
    Ben Cobley
    Imprint Academic 2018

Like many other Western nations, Britain has what might be called Treble Tribal Trouble. The first part of our Tribal Trouble is that we’re ruled by a hostile Jewish elite who form a real, genetically interrelated tribe with quite a quite different set of interests than the native Brits. The second part of our Trouble is that this hostile elite have imported millions of non-Whites and strongly encouraged them to pursue their own advantage with other, home-based identity-groups. The third part of our Trouble is that Whites are discouraged just as strongly from defending themselves. Ben Cobley’s book discusses only the second and third parts of our Tribal Trouble. But it does that very well and I can heartily recommend it to hate-thinkers right across the Anglosphere.

One sinner that repenteth
    Cobley is among the first to join what will soon become a flood, when more and more Whites, and White heterosexual men in particular, realize that the “Liberal-Left” hates them, wishes them nothing but ill, and should be treated by them as exactly what it is: an enemy of reason, truth, beauty and freedom. Cobley has seen the Light — and the Blight. He’s described on the back cover as “a former Labour party activist,” and “former” is the mot juste. The Tribe is a series of unspeakable blasphemies against “liberal-left” orthodoxy. Or rather, it’s not, because Cobley speaks his blasphemies very clearly and forcefully. Here’s a prime example, something that all we haters at the Occidental Observer will be delighted to endorse:

More @ URL below:

27. Arctic Circle says:

There are many nations around the world who underestimate the danger of niggers, Mexicans, and jewish sand – niggers. They are completely different from us.

Here is an example how the brawn, red, yellow, and black niggers from israel, Saudi Arabia, Africa, Chaina, and India and are portrayed by the Soviet Media as the innocent barbi dildos, where in reality they are a biological threat.

Here is an example of a government sponsored cartoon: which has a very particular section on “Niggers” at the 06:33 minute marker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1UEzYjsp0

All of them are bad, and India is no exception. That story from india where a train ran over a crowd of brown as shit indian and keept moving because there is not respect for human life of Shrudas (lower cast) from the upper cast (religious-sectarians). There is one particular thing about India, to illustrate the depth of damned jews’ hate toward to poor white people. Now instead of saying “Good German Engineers” damned rich jewish perverts say: “Good Indian Engineers”, and instead of “Good white scientists” they say: “Jewish Nobel laureates”.

India, as well as china, israel, Africa, and all the other shit holes have many many bad people who are so different from us so that is beyond disgust, it simply must not be accepted.

The only reason why in damned india, the fucking brown monkeys are good at engineering and other tech is because they are all from the rich families, and the billions of poor shitty Indians are working to feed the bloodsockers at the top instead of axing the down. Indians are skid marks the same as Jews turds.