Poor Jewess Mourns Losing Her “White Privilege”

Poor little Mia. The New York City Jewess is a big time radical feminist man hater, Trotsky Marxist and lezbo. Loves Hillary and hates Trump. Her low brow Jew noggin was twisted to hell by Trump’s election in 2016. She loves her little dog, who she cutely calls “Tchotchke” and her “Yiddish trinket.” It’s smug Jew creeps like this who are hard at work destroying America from the inside out. [INCOG]

From DAILY STORMER

Jew Woman Mourns That She May Not Have Enough White Privilege to Survive Trump’s America

Jews are desperate for a lot of things, these days.

Mia Brett, a PhD candidate in American Legal History and a co-founder of the All Women’s Progress Think Tank, is a Jewess who is openly voicing the fact that she is desperate to be white enough to have “white privilege,” and also desperate to remain a member of an oppressed minority class.

Those two things seem to conflict with one another because they do conflict with one another. But that is the status that Jews formerly had: they could pretend to be “white” members of mainstream America, and then automatically switch at any moment to being “oppressed” members of a victim class.

And by playing up both at once, they have put themselves in a position where they are going to lose both: white people rallying around white identity no longer see them as white, while nonwhites rallying around victim identity no longer accept their shared victimhood narrative.

She writes for The Forward:

Looking at my skin color, no one would say I wasn’t white.

I once even got a sunburn in London, and I think I’m incapable of tanning. Whiteness in America is a lot more than the color of your skin though. Whiteness is a metaphor for full inclusion and acceptance in American culture.

Yet as a Jewish woman with a big nose and uncontrollable frizzy hair — the question of my “whiteness” and privilege can’t be so easily answered by my skin color. Am I white enough for my identity to keep me safe?

I grew up on Eastern Long Island to a hippie Jewish family. My relatives were culturally Jewish intellectuals from the Lower East Side. I didn’t have a bat mitzvah and no one in my family went to synagogue regularly. Being Jewish didn’t mean much to me outside of eating latkes occasionally and listening to corporate lawyers praise Marx. My grandfather and his brothers were the children of immigrants living in poverty. Their experiences of being Jewish in New York involved getting beaten up everyday and desperately wanting to assimilate into WASP-y America. My mother associated Judaism with patriarchy and rabbis telling her what to do as a child. And so I was raised without much formal Judaism. I only learned later how much my identity was shaped by being Jewish.

Due to my skin color, I have white privilege with law enforcement, with authority figures, in job interviews. Despite my obvious Jewish features, a casual glance won’t necessarily show my differentness to someone. I have never had trouble finding make up or buying nude colored things to match my skin. I did not grow up in fear that my brother or father would be shot by law enforcement, and “routine traffic stop” wasn’t a scary phrase.

Whiteness and inclusion are about more than white skin privilege though. What of the privilege of safety? The privilege and entitlement of full belonging in society?

As an adult, I see the influence of my Jewish heritage in my childhood much stronger than I ever knew. There was no time in my life that I didn’t know what Zyklon B was. As a child I read Maus by Art Spiegelman over and over again until the pages started falling out. The immigrant stories passed down were ones of violence and pogroms. My mother always warned me not to put my religion on any official government documents.

As a child, I thought my mother was being paranoid, but as an adult I see that she was giving me the lessons all children from marginalized groups must learn. We are taught our history and differences as a form of protection. Most Jewish children learn about the Holocaust early in life, and that history often shapes them indelibly. The knowledge that society has turned on us before and could again is a reminder not to get too complacent. Learning the coded dog whistles of anti-Semitism is a survival mechanism for diaspora Jews.

During my time in London, I found myself in a park in the middle of an anti-Israel parade, during which people started to chase me after they read me as Jewish. I don’t know exactly what about my appearance made this group start to chase me — if it was my prominent Jewish nose, my large frizzy hair, or my fearful expression as I watched the parade. I learned I didn’t need to put my religion on my passport for my Jewishness to put me in danger.

White skin privilege without the privilege of full safety or inclusion puts Jews at a particularly strange intersection of the current political moment. On the right, we are being attacked and excluded from mainstream American because we are not “white” enough — just this past weekend, nineteen swastikas were spray-painted on the JCC in Northern Virginia. On the left, our concerns are dismissed and our oppression erased because it is assumed we are privileged and powerful and fully assimilated.

Mia’s special “fockboy repellent” to protect her from horndog men when going out. Like she has to worry? lol

Yes, she did exactly what I said: she said that she was both “privileged” and “oppressed” before, now she is neither.

And that isn’t really inaccurate. Putting aside the fact that Jews remain the most wealthy and thus most materially privileged group on the planet, they are losing their “white” status as people begin to once again call them out as an “other,” and they are losing their “oppressed” status, as brown people lose interest in their oppression narrative (largely due to the Israel situation, where they are viewed as white supremacists oppressing innocent brown people).

That’s a difficult place for an ultra-neurotic Jew to be in.

I guess they should have thought this whole thing through better.

This entry was posted in Jew Hypocrisy, Liberals and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

89 Responses to Poor Jewess Mourns Losing Her “White Privilege”

1. Nationalist says:

Thanks for pointing out the truth but I have a hard time understanding why more Whites cannot figure it out on their own without someone in the Nationalist system pointing it out for them. Any reasonable minded person who pays attention to what is going on in our country should know we are being lied to by anything that is liberal and that would be quite a long list. Do Whites really feel like they are privileged when 1. Whites invented just about everything 2. Totally built this nation 3. Millions of jobs are being lost to less qualified non-Whites 4. Non-White crime rates are sky high and much higher than the White crime rate 5. Too many other things to even list here. Let’s get real, White people do not cut special deals for other Whites, we have to earn everything that we have and have been cheated out of all kinds of good things right here in our own nation for no good reason. Even the most stupid liberal should be able to figure out the truth and deep down inside they know that the Nationalist point of view is right although thanks to cowardice and brainwashing many of our White brothers and sisters are still in that camp of hating their own race disgusting as that may be. One look at that ugly back stabbing Jew should change almost any mind in a micro second. She is not our friend and in fact is an enemy of the White race.

2. Daniel says:

Nationalist,

Jews/Liberals/niggers/non-white’s and now a growing amount of white women are grouping in the Anti-Christ/false messiah, Anti-white man/Adamite men movement very strongly. They’ve always been a tight-knit group, but here lately the Adam race man is being persecuted by these groups much more and as Christ Jesus was before his flogging death. And this is PROPHESIED IN MATTHEW that before Christ’s second coming ( after the false messiah/christ is exposed )

Everything comes back to the white man’s fault lets hang the bastards…….

It is very obvious to see with anyone with common sense that is, that these groups like this satanic witch canaanite jew in this here article, want the system to give white race ( WHITE MEN ESPECIALLY ) a beat down for now on. They want and are in full begging mode ( using the white privilege attack ) the police to arrest, beat, pick on whitey. Then the judges are harsh on privileged whitey. Then the prison staff shall beat the white inmates. Then when released after no parol on a minor misdemeanour face a world of non-whites and white women with stones ready to stone you.

They will not stop their madness and satanic evilness until this happens to every innocent white man. The attitude, the poor poor pitiful me, the I didndo nuffins, the you be racist ETC… will not stop and will be even made up antics and lies until they see blood on white men.

• Gene says:

This is true – a former band member was recently sentenced to 10 years on what is usually no charge or probation for Negroes. 2-5 years is the usual sentence, but a White guy drew 10 years for having guns in his own home. Ex-felon on a DUI that must have killed someone.

• Daniel says:

Gene,

They figure with the same broken record antics and exaggerated rebuttal and war cries ” WHITE PRIVILEGE” They can get the already infested courts, law enforcement, politicians, lawyers, media infested with liberal-minded sinners to come down hard on mean, killing, racist, Christ praising/faith believing, whites ( white men particularly because we are in the very exact Image/nature/one with Christ God our very own pure loving Saviour who is also white/blue eyed ” BEGOTTEN” Son Of God.

They figure with unrelentless crying and bashing and attacks, and threats that they CAN WIN THEIR WAR ON SYMPATHY and getting their eyes full of seeing a system coming down insanely hard on white folks. You can see this in their eyes and their hateful, ungodly, unnatural, demonic attitude and unrelentless white attacks

Begotten= unique, very special, as one of a kind.

Most other non-KJV will strike out or add a different word other than “BEGOTTEN” they are liars and false teachings as many other scriptures are raped and torn apart than published and endorsed by preachers claiming Godly status. Hellbound they will go after judgment declares our Lord Eternal. You can bet since Jews have inserted imposters into thousands of Christian churches to hear a scared intimidated preacher preach a one world religion feel good we are all Adamites and doomed except the jews and niggers are indeed the chosen race….its a bunch of intimidation audience thing.

SOLUTION= A CIVIL WAR…Let them know and realize they have woken a sleeping giant. America and the KINGDOM OF GOD belongs to WHITES…Let us TAKE IT BACK. White wiggers be damned, they go down too!! The brainwashed losers

3. Gene says:

White Guy Gets 10 Years For Probational Offense Usually Awarded Blacks

Ex-3 Doors Down Bassist Gets 10 Years on Gun Charge
    Lots of times I think they overlook this charge when dealing with Blacks or give them probation, but a Whitey cannot get that.

• Daniel says:

That leaves the beast niggers with their jew brought on Golden opportunity to harras, rape, dope up, and “BEGUILE” yet another vulnerable and NOW AVAILABLE COALBURNING white woman. Liberals love that quick grab as a free vulnerable fence sitting sympathizer white woman false for the bait while husband, fiance, boyfriend, lover is locked away by a system out to prove a point that whites too can become servants very easily. BING…. yet one more way to get diversity and fallen Adam race and mulatto making opportunity to a decadent America.

Christ due to return soon ( after the false christ serves his very very short reign with his powers to deceive many ). The world was never made to permanently serve and house all evil! Evil exists ONLY as a discipline for a freedom of choice to ask forgiveness and TRUST and WALK in life with Christ/God

4. Gene says:

Mississippi Has Gone Communist

I guess there are now so many Blacks in Miss. it has gone pro-Black and anti-White Communist.

Wherever a majority of Negroes reside it eventually caves in to crime and some areas cannot even get an airgun delivered to their home.

See:
    As Jew-Inspired Negro Crime Runs Rampant More Areas Cannot Get Airgun Shipments

5. Gene says:

White Girl Suffers Deportation For Having Sex With Minor

If this had been a Negro or Mexican I think they would have looked the other way because…that’s stylish, you know. But don’t be a White person and have a mark against you!

It’s all Jew-inspired. Catch a gentile at anything wrong! Why aren’t all the illegal aliens deported if they can pick on a White girl? No justice. All these other brown illegals should be out of here!

British escort deported after Florida boy pays her for sex

6. Gene says:

A Working Girl Performs A Service For Pay While Politicians Rob Us

One thing you can’t deny about ‘working girls’ – they do perform a service for their wages, something not all politicians do – they rob us. Actually working for their money is different from legislating it away from us and into the coffers of the already rich.

Take for example property tax. Tom Green County, Texas just raised it again and it already is almost twice what Dallas has! They need a good old fashioned PROPOSITION 13 IN TOM GREEN COUNTY.

7. Dave says:

A white Jew is just as much of an oxymoron as Judeo=Christian.

8. Red Pill says:

America Has Given $115 Billion to Israel Over Last 50 Years, $8.5 Million per Day
    Plus there are many more hidden costs.

Our political leaders keep telling us that we just don’t have the money to fund health care for all Americans, provide college level education for our brightest young students or repair our crumbling infrastructure. We just don’t have the money you understand.

But, we borrow billions of dollars on which we will pay interest, to give to Israel, who in turn “loans” it back to the U.S. on which we pay interest. No wonder Israel, with a population of less than the state of New Jersey, is among the world’s most affluent nations.

the poor jews, my heart goes out for them
    i live in white privilege, i got Veterans care when there not stealing my travel pay,
    got social security and me and the wife live below the poverty level just enough
    to put me in the category not to receive anything, we get $16 a month in “food stamps”

i have to drive 125 miles round trip to a store in a 96 chev, cavalier gas is $2.80 per gal. and i haven’t had a electricity bill in 19 months, because i don’t have grid electric.

i can see how the poor Israelis need more money, and i will just have to tighten down and live for less so they can get ahead.

if we all could live like the Palestinians in Gaza, Israel could make good use of the money, and the world would be a better place to live .
    if you don’t believe me, ask them.
    pass the plate for the jewish state.

• Gene says:

I think we now average giving them $10.5 million a day!

• Red Pill says:

not to mention trillions from 9/11
        pentagon /trade center depository
        stolen military and trade secrets
        the list goes on and on.
        and the parasite becomes the beast.
        and when we no longer her , she will seek to kill us.

• Gene says:

Yes, I haven’t heard whether any of the 2.3 TRILLION stolen by Rabbi Dov Zakheim has ever been found and returned!

The Iraeli Jews have ravaged America since before killing J.F.K..

• Ummm… Its worse than that.. The 2.3 trillion stolen by the Herbie Jeebies, just before they did the 9-11 attacks, is nothing compared to the missing 21 trillion dollars that apparently is missing right now..

These freaks try to call themselves white??? Please, do not insult my intelligence.. The majority are indo-turkish mongolian breed which are NOT white at all..

9. Gene says:

America, Badgered & Bewildered By A Bunch Of Hawk-Nosed Jews, Pitiful

If you cannot get a gun considering arming yourself with at least a powerful CO2 BB pistol or 2 or 3. This design of CO2 gun is light and might appeal to you. Around only $30.oo. Shoots 19 times with quickly reloadable magazines.

10. Tony says:

Every sane White person’s reaction should be “I don’t give a f*** anymore about this silly stupid Jew game” of victim status and multiculturalism insanity. Change the channel, tune it out, laugh about it when mentioned, etc. Captain obvious: MIXING WHITES WITH ALL OTHER RACES IS NOT A NECESSITY OF MANKIND. IT’S NECESSITY OF OUR ENEMIES. I guess all our ancestors and every other races ancestors all got it wrong when they were separate and building their own cultures. That’s what these Jew bastards would have you to believe if it was up to them. I think the Jews in their ever insane ways are pushing their own victim status off the cliff and Awakening White men at record pace as to who our enemies really are. This shit show just rolls on with more lunacy by the day.

• Gene says:

Mainly it’ because of the media.

Just as soon as someone shoot holes in some of their BS the media trots out a whole new bag of shit to stuff down everyone’s throat in America. The media should be brought under control by an honest media network to replace the BS news.

They just keep on peddling their crap, you know, in movies, fake news, trends, etc. like a giant BS machine.
      Thanks, Tony, I value your input, man.

gilda Radner (rip) rosannee a dannaa danna . somebody must fuck that jew pig bitch. No wonder jewboys named stein and berg are all so fucked up. Look at their mothers. She aint even got her eyeballs screwed on right. Warning to white men. That’s a sign to run away quickly. I bet the erection holder would fuck her and then come kick me. he he tee he aint that funny erection holder? Who you going to send this time erection holder?

2 great graphics in a row Incogman. Can you imagine being married to a jew pig bitch like that then scroll down to the army soldier with bewildered eyes saying like what? You have GOT to be kidding me? I know this pussy aint worth it for all the gold and silver and shiney trinkets and shekels on the planet earth. .

• Daniel says:

Her kind screws negro Beasts. 9 X out of ten the liberal Christ denying white sluts end up beaten and or severely injured/killed.

My link above explains my words above. Brainwashed liberal ungodly whores who took the jew bait and turned on their KINDRED white ADAM race man ( Gods blessed chosen BTW ) to swap spit and body fluids with a nasty smelly sub-human biblically described as ” BEASTS OF THE FIELD ” prone to spontaneous ape-like violence when sparked spoiled rotten negro bucks.

And death they got and deserved by the LORD ETERNAL….And they also earn everlasting time in HELL.

My link above shows the many negro white woman relationship that ALWAYS ends up with the dumb liberal ugly white whore dead in a vicious manner!

But the tune in America is white men are bad lovers, and negros are great manly caring family sexy men. MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE!

And women fall for it. Family/dads/mothers are 75% to blame on their whore daughters negro loving brainwashed choices. Blame themselves when they visit their daughters in the caskets.

She must have been to date a nigger for lunch website and got her left eye punched out and lost her sailfone and wallet and daddi’e credit cards too and the keys to her suv. She’s lucky she didn’t get stabbed to death and then set on fire like a stupid niggers attempt to hide the evidence. Look nigger we know you did it. Even the erection holder assfirmative actions minority set asides diversity hire and promote niggers lowered test scores and standards destroy the white and promote the dark jew pet niggers can figure this out. Even the ones just graduating from the Marxist commie Bolshevik jew lefty libtards indoctrination centers with their degree in social services can figure this one out. I play baksetyball . feetball.

out.

14. cole nidre says:

chump could have whacked khashoggi because his dick was
    itching & he’s too stupid to scratch it, or more probably, the
    mossad did it to “mix the balls.”

15. cole nidre says:

the never vaccinated for anything illegal aliens being flushed into
    your country by Jews probably carry every form of infection,
    contagious disease and plague currently known to mankind.

this is yet another facet of the zhedies plan to eliminate the white
    race.

16. S O G says:

israel told america its bitch that it wanted free money in euros ,no more dollars ..
    rabbi dov zackheim was a comptroller for pentagon ..yeah let those thieves right into the control center …seeing as how the pentagons budget includes 100 billion patrolling the 6th fleet around for israel and half the budget is black …dov zackbehind stealing 5 trillion dollars isnt so radical right …..suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhh uhhhhhhh deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
    on the weird side …trump pardoned rabbi shalom rubashkin who had something like 15 more years to go in a club fed = jew confinement facility ..

oyyy vey ..
    what did rubashkin do …he ruined americaq for postville iowa …brought hundreds of illegals in to run a shwanker meat plant and make meth ..
    pretty sure the other rabbis in situ made the meth ..he got caught …
    lots o weird shit was goin on anyway …
    he flooded the eastern usa with crank …a fuckin rabbi …their all bad ..
    there are more pedophile rabbis than there are catholic crypto jew priests pedo’s ..
    startiing with sucking a male jew brats foreskin blood n shit thats all pretty disgusting ..a shock to the normal human senses ..
    some of the largest customer bloc repeat sex house customers are rabbis in israel ..
    most of the prostitutes are under forced work prorocols ..
    innoicent eastern european girls looking for domestic work of any kind …arrive by kidnapping or by naivete …
    their passports taken and raped and forced into sexual slavery in the hun dreds od fucking brothels in israel ..
    fuck the u.n . but israel has the worst record by far of human rights abuses ..
    fuck them and their bullshit chosen mantra ..
    rabbis are in the shit up to their eyes in the human organ black marketing industry ..
    a hospital in the negev desert is primary set up for organ harvesting from palestinian teens they routinely kidnap ..
    the usa tax slave gives the shit hole israel 40 billion a year ..i think someone in the gov just supoerimposed a m over the b …muhbillion …or gazillion when it comes to their victim ology eulogies they lioke to pretend thet every 100 years 66 million kikes are slaughtered …
    or like this stupid fucking kike bitch iman writes about …these fucking people litterally are taught that they dont have to work and thet they are owed by everyone ..they whine and complain and play the martyr and victim ..
    whats even more pathetic is what the cunt says ..
    acceptance ..? who waht the fuck is she talking about ..
    19 swastikas on a wall ….we know from history that jews do this shit to gain victimhood and sympathy and to produce hatred of whites ..
    in a dim sense it is true that if jews wernt so coorrosive and non accetant and non assimilating and they didnt try toi run everything into te ground etc etc …if they hadnt brouight the slaves to america both white and nigger slaves ..
    there is also a small matter of freee nukes and free jets usa tax slave gives zog ..
    you ssee it isnt thir land at all ..it n ever was ..
    the palestinians living there were ostracised and disenfranchised from theior own land they lived on for over 2400 years …
    there is also the stock market in usa ….it is owned and controlled by jews like the non federal reserve …
    there are inside trades going on all day long in the stock exchange …
    the jewish sackler family are thye ones manufacturing americas oxycodone epidemic ..
    or lets take porn ..jew controlled and used to further corrode america ..
    free speech the jewish lawyers scream …only they are aint a whole lot of speaking going on in those films ..lol
    this delusional jew cunt was probably at an anti trump or a pro trump rally ..dont really matter which as antifa comes out to play hard no matter whoich side is out ..
    she probably got chased by antifa and decided to change the story a bit …this is jewish to the genetic code ..
    when ww2 ended there were many communist russian kikes who came down to germany and reinvented themselves as holohoax survivors …dint need any proof af any surviving or this or that onlt to be a shitkike and sign right there for dem reperations n shheeit ..
    these particular jew fuckheads were very active in white russian genocide during bolshevik death sqaud activity probabaly not only in russia bit in mobile bolshevik death sqauds who came to spain for the “civil war” and france for its quiet “civil war” they were involved in early 40’s and late 30’s ..
    french nationals versus the jewish subversion teams and the well known partisans all of which were jews and mostly communist pro comintern….these assholes dint like when germany came to keep the peace after jew manipulate polemics got france to attgack germany in 39 …
    hitler loved his white caucasion brothers in france and spain and austria etc ..
    the whole enchilada about hitler taking back german soil removed from them by the jewish communist versaille traitors post ww1 of the whole eastern swatch of germany had its roots in ww1 treaty but mainly the germans suffering in the new poland germany annex was appalling …
    during this whole time jewish communists were killing innocent russians in the gulags and mass murders …sovietization was a year of blood shed where jews killed 10 million russians alone …they also used startvatiion in the ukraine twice ..
    so what is this white priverlidge shit again and this time the cunt should make plain who and what she is talking about ..
    niggers hate white people no matter what the fuck time o day it is ..
    jews hate everyone ..and have muirdered countless people over the last 2000 years and later on with communism ..
    blacks are the supremecists with bold privelidges in place …they are a terrorist group who desires the death of all white people and yet the SPLC and the ADL never mentions how they have to kill a white person to gain charter mnembership …remembering the zebra killings and how that has never stopped ..
    the whole oklahoma bombing was really a fals flag op to bring feds down on the burgeoning farmer militias forming to try to gain solidarity against federal government oppression and supremecy and fed gov privelidge ./.
    the wanker fuckin marxist buzzword “white privelidge ” is used to garner racial animus against innocent white people ..
    like the slave period in america it was jews who owned all the slaves and white ones as well …2% of the pop of the north and the south owned slaves as they called them ..
    the rest of people had no use for them and could not afford them etc ..
    14 million black slaves went to brazil for coffee trades and tobacco farms ..
    it is estimated that 100 million black slaves were taken to the middle east caliphs over a 100 year period ..the males were castrated and the females were used as the middle eastern jews wanted …
    on and on and on ..
    thois bitch iman wrote about is another bullshitter ..no one can be that stupid or deceptive anymore ..
    most fake hate crimes and holocaust lecturers with books out have all been proven liars

17. Morris Deeds says:

Testing testing Spamblinka testing 123

18. Morris Deeds says:

The Hate U Give | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

( copy from Lennon and McCartney Abbey Road Golden Slumbers
    Medley: “The Love U Give” Jews steal everything from Goy!)

More of Jewry’s attempt at Polar Bear Hunting and Knockout Game primer:
    movies like Slave movies, or KKK movies, like Spike Lee’s about
    Dr. Duke, even Blacks are awakening!

• Gene says:

Why would you reach for a hairbrush OR ANYTHING in a traffic stop?! In an already tense situation do not reach for anything unless you are told to by officer(s) who will naturally assume you are reaching for a weapon.

• Daniel says:

If a white guy reached for something in the car after being told over and over and over again to keep hands raised and walk back towards the cruisers he would have been shot just the same! Don’t let the lies and exaggerations deceive you. Its damn easy for negroes and most women to fall for the jew bait time and time again to create hatred. And that is truly sad yet cunning of the jew enemies of the Lord Eternal and his white Adamite race of chosen ones.

Gods people are supposed to see right through their evil movie fake, lies, exaggerated and hyped for the diverse species to come against the white Christians…..ummm whites in general!

Negroes refuse and highly disrespect white authority figures and authority in General. Negroes despise the laws of their habitat, despise the people around them and their God. SOUNDS IDENTICAL OF WHAT JUDE IS DESCRIBING IN DESCRIBING THE FALLEN BEAST LUCIFERIANS NEGROES THAT ARE ALL AROUND GODS PEOPLES. IT’S IN THE BOOK OF JUDE…kjv

19. Fuck these Kikes trying to pass themselves off as “white”… The vast majority are indo-turkish and do NOT have one drop of white blood in the whole lot!

And again these Heebie Jeebies are using the negroes as their foot soldiers to destroy the white race…. And the stupid fucking blacks are too ignorant and brain dead to even realize that they are being used as cannon fodder for these Jew freak pieces of shit… After the Jew freaks are done using the blacks to destroy the whites, they will simply kill off the entire negro race as well…

Dumbass steals a krispy kreme donut van and gets put on the florida and fbi top ten most wanted list. guess what the cops found it but they are still looking for you. That’s an electric chair or gas chamber offense.

21. cole nidre says:

kikes ran jew junk mortgage fraud, were “bailed out” but banks and
    insurance companies who bought their triple A rated ( by Jews)
    toxic waste must pay huge fines to the jew mnuchin’s treasury
    according to the jew-S dep’t of ” justice” for getting swindled.

they did it. perfidy indeed.

22. Hedidnothingwrong says:

Cross eyed bitch with a hook nose.

23. S O G says:

To be clear: almost two dozen F-22 stealth fighters are TOTALLY MISSING from Tyndall Air Force Base
    They were not “found wrecked” by the storm. The story is that the hurricane somehow made them “unnaccounted for” which means they can’t be found. But they have not been found wrecked anywhere, and they can’t simply vanish. Additionally, even if the winds were as advertised, ( the data on the F-22 is classified) but the minimum stall speed for many fighter jets is right around 200 mph which means it would take that much to actually lift one off the ground totally, and not just flip it. There’s no way Michael carried them off to OZ, so WHERE ARE THEY? Interesting it is that Israel really needs that type of plane now, to counter the S-300. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Iran will (finally) be receiving S-300 missiles
    Russia has announced that the S-300 surface to air missiles Iran ordered in 2007 for $800 million will be delivered, with all upgrades Russia has done to this missile system since 2007. So Iran will be receiving a well tested, proven, and updated missile system that is capable of downing U.S. military aircraft. This means a war with Iran might not go well, if this system actually does get delivered before anything happens. Since nothing has happened since 2007, this also means the sanctions backfired because if you don’t use it, you never needed it, and Iran did not need it. So by receiving the missiles almost a decade late, it actually helped Iran a LOT because they got a huge tech upgrade absolutely free.

But this is still enough to make one wonder just how much pressure the UN, US, and other NWO types can put on third party nations, if they could stop the initial delivery by Russia, it means they really have clout.

Also, it is worth mentioning that Iran will likely order 100 Sukhoi superjet aircraft. The sanctions on Iran have delayed aircraft purchases for decades, and despite Iran having a top notch commercial airline fleet when the sanctions were imposed, things are getting really old now and need to be replaced. Iran had surprisingly few air disasters despite being denied access to anything new, and despite using aircraft long after their service life expired. They will be spending approximately 50 billion with Russia and over a hundred billion with the U.S. and France, for Boeing and Airbus aircraft.

the jew world odor hasnt been aboe to crush the constituion completely yet ..i say yet ..

jew hook nose whiner complainer kavetcher …it is once said that yiddish was created for the express purpose of continual whining and victimology …
    someone gonna drop a multi cultural kiloton no predjuidiced undocumented bomb on sanctuary madhouse israel ..lol …russia could do it …i can see it ..a nice assymetrical multi color socialist post moonscape mushroom cloud rising over tel aviv …
    good times ..
    no one would give a nout a pound nor a shits tuppence …good fuckkking ridance ..
    i wonder if all the so called leaders there would run like rats or kikes ..an oxymoron there …like if they had a pre knowledge they wouldnt tewll all the shmuxx and schmoze z and schlamozzels living there would they …i wonder if molokowski aka netanyoohoo would go b ack to selling cheap used furniture …heh heh ..
    the jews are theee main fucking problem on the face of the earth …
    you can never deal with them …man they are some crazy muther fuxxers ..
    the problem on earth is that good men turn the other cheek …you cant …so on one hand moral poeoiple say when good men do nothing evil flourishes and on the other hand we are taught to turn the other cheek there fore setting in the altruistic rot ..
    our rights and survival is at steak…
    er stake ..
    anyway on and and on and on . . . . . . . .

• Arctic Circle says:

Look at this fucking jew writer Amy Harmon, and ask yourself whose money educated that one ugly jewish dirt?

She wrote this article in jew York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/19/us/white-supremacists-science-genetics.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Ballots not the Bullets Will Make America Great Again and all World as Well!

The reicent article by NBS, explainig that that white people must take over the GOP, made a lot of waives arround the world, a lot.

The he effort by the leader of “Identity Evropa”, Casey, to establish stronger presence in GOP is sound, and should be supported. The part of the name reads “Evropa” instead of Europe, because that is how some many nations in EU pronounce it.

Next, that pole with the niggers printed and jews funded placard stating “Known White Supremacist” https://itsgoingdown.org/nathan-damigo-exposed-identity-evropa-leader-operating-csu-stanislaus/ is outrageous.

Here and there we still can hear the argument about Supremacy, or Genetic differencess, or Acceptability of diversity, or Tollerance.

Niggers and Jews must learn the truth that it is not about if jews and niggers are good or bad, it is well beyond that point. It is about a clear message: “We do not want any Jews and Niggers around”!

Niggers and Jews by certain of a simple message: “There ain’t going to by any Niggers and Jews hanging around the white people!”.

Note how nigger Newsbooba, jew Shuller, mexican Gonzales, and muslim Shit Muhamed Ali, discussing the following article:

=====
      Nigger:
      their is no white nationalist movement in this country. Its the same white trash dummies that are so few in number they are almost impossible to find. I have been on this planet for 50 years and have never met a white supremacist in person. The way the media describes its their all over the place. Propaganda at its worst

newsbubba simplyclear • 3 days ago
      You “have never met a white supremicist in person”…?

Really, SC?!? Surely you have known at least ONE member of the Democrat Party somewhere along the way.

• protocolsRtrue says:

This jew cunt slut whore fat pig bitch is a relative of the scumbag lying piece of shit snake son of a whore senator chucky jewmer from jew York .

Amy Schumer on Friday questioned whether or not white players in the NFL who don’t kneel with their black teammates are ‘complicit’ in the ‘endless racism people of color face in our country.’
        The “Trainwreck” star went on to propose that more white players should stand up for their “brothers and sisters of color” by taking a knee.

“I wonder why more white players aren’t kneeling,” she wrote. “Once you witness the truly deep inequality and endless racism people of color face in our country, not to mention the police brutality and murders. Why not kneel next to your brothers? Otherwise how are you not complicit?”
        The 37-year-old comedian backed the NFL’s anthem kneelers in an Instagram post, writing that she would avoid being in any Super Bowl ad in hopes to “really hurt [the NFL].”
        “Hitting the nfl with the advertisers is the only way to really hurt them,” Schumer wrote while voicing support for Colin Kaepernick. “I know opposing the nfl is like opposing the nra. Very tough, but don’t you want to be proud of how you’re living?”

——————————————————————————–

This is what we are dealing with with the nation wrecking lying jew pig cock suckers shumers and fientiens and bergs and silvers and golds and schiffs and cardins and cohens and lieber vitches sons and daughters of bitches. shumer calls herself a comedian jew pig bitch? You aint funny jew pig bitch now you going to call white football players that stand for our flag and national anthem racists? Because they stand for the NATIONAL ANTHEM? you fucking jew racist supremacist fat lying whore jewpig bitches and punk ass jewboy cowards make me puke. Get lost and move to israil please. Do it now. And take all your stupid ass low iq jew pet niggers Maxine waters and erection holders and obamas and shiela Jackson leighs and al sharpcoons and jessie jacksons with you. Leave farracoon here at least he has the real problems jew nation wreckers figured out. He hates everybody just like jews do.

24. Gene says:

Jew Babble

We’re so pitiful, look what they did to us in the holocaust, they murdered so many of us that we’re so put-upon.
    We’re so discriminated against – that’s why we killed J.F.K., stole trillions of your dollars from the Pentagrom, and take $10.5 MILLION A DAY to Israel!
    To hell with every Jew and to hell with all the monies that Trump awarded them in the Omnibus Spending Bill.

25. Gene says:

Negro Woman Awarded $253,000 Bond After Murdering Man, Pushed Him Into Vehicle Traffic

We told you about Negroes receiving light sentences or no sentences for crimes. This latest crime here where a Negro woman pushed a man into traffic, murdering him, is a crime where most people are held under a million or two million dollars bond or so, but somehow she got a $253, 000 bond! I knew of a case where a Negro man actually blew away his wife’s side with a .357 magnum and only got $2,500 bond set for him! I think she died. That was over thirty years ago. It goes to show you that this stuff has been ongoing for a long time, and Jews promote and advocate these Negroes.

Negroes are big on killing people with cars in Dallas. One guy say a Negro tooling by in a little car and the Negro did a 180 and ran him down, killing him before he could run out of the way. He tried to run, but too late.

You’d better look around you at all times, especially in public and especially in traffic.

His Name is Connally Klein: 52-year-old White Male Pushed into Traffic and Murdered by Black Woman in Dallas

26. Morris Deeds says:

Treble Tribal Trouble: A Review of Ben Cobley’s The Tribe
    October 19, 2018/2 Comments/in Featured Articles /by Tobias Langdon

Remember Golda Meir kicking Black Jewish Africans out of Israel 1971 purely for racial reasons (just 8 years after our Civil Rights Act: heavily promoted by Jews) where MINORITIES in Israel are referred to as “a Cancer” but a “Diversity Treasure ” in the West!!!!

The Tribe: The Liberal-Left and the System of Diversity
    Ben Cobley
    Imprint Academic 2018

Like many other Western nations, Britain has what might be called Treble Tribal Trouble. The first part of our Tribal Trouble is that we’re ruled by a hostile Jewish elite who form a real, genetically interrelated tribe with quite a quite different set of interests than the native Brits. The second part of our Trouble is that this hostile elite have imported millions of non-Whites and strongly encouraged them to pursue their own advantage with other, home-based identity-groups. The third part of our Trouble is that Whites are discouraged just as strongly from defending themselves. Ben Cobley’s book discusses only the second and third parts of our Tribal Trouble. But it does that very well and I can heartily recommend it to hate-thinkers right across the Anglosphere.

One sinner that repenteth
    Cobley is among the first to join what will soon become a flood, when more and more Whites, and White heterosexual men in particular, realize that the “Liberal-Left” hates them, wishes them nothing but ill, and should be treated by them as exactly what it is: an enemy of reason, truth, beauty and freedom. Cobley has seen the Light — and the Blight. He’s described on the back cover as “a former Labour party activist,” and “former” is the mot juste. The Tribe is a series of unspeakable blasphemies against “liberal-left” orthodoxy. Or rather, it’s not, because Cobley speaks his blasphemies very clearly and forcefully. Here’s a prime example, something that all we haters at the Occidental Observer will be delighted to endorse:

More @ URL below:

27. Arctic Circle says:

There are many nations around the world who underestimate the danger of niggers, Mexicans, and jewish sand – niggers. They are completely different from us.

Here is an example how the brawn, red, yellow, and black niggers from israel, Saudi Arabia, Africa, Chaina, and India and are portrayed by the Soviet Media as the innocent barbi dildos, where in reality they are a biological threat.

Here is an example of a government sponsored cartoon: which has a very particular section on “Niggers” at the 06:33 minute marker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1UEzYjsp0

All of them are bad, and India is no exception. That story from india where a train ran over a crowd of brown as shit indian and keept moving because there is not respect for human life of Shrudas (lower cast) from the upper cast (religious-sectarians). There is one particular thing about India, to illustrate the depth of damned jews’ hate toward to poor white people. Now instead of saying “Good German Engineers” damned rich jewish perverts say: “Good Indian Engineers”, and instead of “Good white scientists” they say: “Jewish Nobel laureates”.

India, as well as china, israel, Africa, and all the other shit holes have many many bad people who are so different from us so that is beyond disgust, it simply must not be accepted.

The only reason why in damned india, the fucking brown monkeys are good at engineering and other tech is because they are all from the rich families, and the billions of poor shitty Indians are working to feed the bloodsockers at the top instead of axing the down. Indians are skid marks the same as Jews turds.

28. Red Pill says:

Hal Turner Commentary
    *** S H O O T . . . T H E M . . . A L L ***

Saturday, 20 October 2018 16:01
    Written by News Desk Staff

More than four-thousand (4,000) third-world savages are making their way from Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico toward the southern Border of the United States with the intent of entering our country unlawfully. These are not “migrants” or “immigrants,” they are INVADERS.

As proof they’re INVADERS, one need only realize these people literally STORMED the border fences and TORE DOWN the border gates between Guatemala and Mexico, to enter Mexico on their way here! They were hit with Tear Gas and STILL they continued their trek. THIS IS AN INVADING FORCE. Many of them are being paid to do this by foreign sovereign entities, to bring chaos to our land.

Many of those who are not being paid, are violent criminals or terrorists, trying to flee their crimes or enter our land to commit mayhem.

I urge President Trump to ORDER the United States Army to SHOOT, SHOOT FIRST, and SHOOT TO KILL any of these invaders who attempt to set foot on U.S. soil. TAKE NO PRISONERS, ONLY KILL.

After they are killed, DO NOT round up the dead bodies for burial. Instead, let their carcasses lay in the desert and rot as a warning to all others: KEEP OUT.

Maybe when the stench of their rotting corpses wafts farther south, the message will finally be understood.

And if any American citizen, elected official, or Judge says otherwise . . . the Army should kill them too for being traitors to our nation who side with invaders over their own land.

An investigation should be launched immediately to find out who is paying these people to do this. If it is determined that foreign nationals / Dual citizens are funding this, the President should instruct our Intelligence services to hunt down an KILL those foreign nationals / Dual Citizens; even if their names turn out to be Rothschild or Soros.

If it turns out that a foreign sovereign political entity is doing this, – even if it turns out to be the European Union or a place like Turkey – the United States Congress should declare war upon that nation, smash its political leadership into their graves and occupy those countries until favorable leaders (to us) are elected. If it turns out that those funding this are American, they should be arrested for facilitating an invasion of our land — which I say is an “overt act of war” — under the TREASON statute, and if convicted, publicly hung by their necks until they are dead.

This shit is not going to stop until it is stopped.

We as a nation have been pussy-footing around this nonsense for decades. It’s long overdue to put a stop to it.

Any questions?
    comments

• protocolsRtrue says:

Call him what you will. Nobody’s perfect. But I say on this one Hail Trump. This so called caravan heading to the land of the free stuff told the Mexicans that they will NOT be allowed into the US. Period. Notice how quickly the Mexican government shut them down at THIER southern border and did not let them in? The Mexicans did not want them either in that case huh? Prez Trump says we will send the US military to secure the US borders for a fucking change and build a wall even the Mexicans wont be allowed to sneak in with drugs and pregnant females to get to the nearest us hospital to shit out their newborn anchor baby us shitizens are starting to say what? I am prez and commander in chief and I can do that it IS a matter of national security when you have 20 million illegal immigrants invading your country and nobody is doing anything about it but me trying. A whole caravan of thousands marching your way and you wont try to stop them or even call it an invasion? That’s what it looks like to me dumbass democrats. How stupid can the Marxist commie Bolshevik jew lefty libtards graduates of the Marxist commie Bolshevik jew lefty libtard indoctrination centers be and their stupid ass low iq jew pet niggers be? Pretty fucking stupid I would say. Just keep listening to what the jews tell you stupid ass libtards and jew stupid ass pet niggers civil war 2 is going to be the result. No such thing as a “civil” war. And the jews will laugh and profit off of you stupid ass goyim low iq jew pet niggers.

• Red Pill says:

from jim stone site http://82.221.129.208/

MIGRANT CARAVAN TO BE USED AS COVER FOR ELECTION FRAUD – “SOFT HEARTED AMERICANS FLIPPED” AND HANDED THE DEMS A WIN” WHEN REALLY THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN
      Migrant caravan an obvious Democrat/communist ploy to impact mid terms
      The migrant caravan at this point cost five million dollars. That’s an awful small sum for Soros to fork over and screw a country over.
      If somehow the caravan makes it to the U.S. border before mid terms, it got a ride. The route they are taking is longer than the Oregon Trail, which took the settlers months, even with horse and wagon. Those walking fared far worse. It will not be possible for the caravan to walk the entire south to north distance across Mexico on time for mid terms.But with even conservatives believing it can be done, the MSM is likely to get away with scamming it.

Additionally – there is no way this caravan was allowed to proceed in Mexico without a payoff to authorities. Trump can’t possibly be stupid enough to believe this caravan is actually organic, when even MSM outlets reported that everyone in it received $7000 USD for the stunt. At this point, with the caravan having 7000 people, that’s 4.9 million.

When this caravan makes it to the southern border, and gets confronted by the military, and the communist press (including limited hangout FOX) tries to make Republicans look cruel and heartless for stopping it, remember, it is all a Democrat ploy and there’s no way it could have possibly legitimately happened. The Democrats definitely funded and fronted this “problem” and they fully intend to use it to force the Republicans into a solution that can be used to help the Dems win the mid terms (or at least more plausibly explain a “massive swing in voter opinion” when they steal it.
      Without question, the migrant caravan is going to be a tool the Dems use to explain how Americans “flipped over to their side” when in reality there was no flip, they simply rigged and stole the election and used the caravan as cover for it.
      THE ABOVE IS THE GAME PLAN, BET ON IT!!!

• Daniel says:

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE IN CAHOOTS!

BIBLICALLY WE ARE IN THE FOOTHILLS OF A COMING PLANNED NON-ADAM WHITE CHRISTIAN FAITH CHILDREN OF THE LORD INVASION BY ENEMIES OF CHRIST/WHITES/AND OUR WAY OF LIFE.

STORE FOOD/AMMO/SUPPLIES NOW!

YES, BIBLICALLY THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT OF OURS WILL EVILY COME UP AGAINST US AND OVERTHROW THE WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN/WOMAN FOR A COMING ONE WORLD ORDER.

THE ONLY THING STOPPING THIS ONE WORLD ORDER ARE THE WHITE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE THE AMERICAN PRIDE BACKBONE OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN DULY WARNED BIBLICALLY AND MANY PEOPLES LIKE ME WHO HAVE HAD PROPHETIC VISIONS/DREAMS FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT TO PASS ALONG.

• Daniel says:

Redpill.

” Migration hoax”

Nothing against you good sir, but your youtube link is a nice jew/atheist trick satanic message. The show host himself is ACTUALLY diverting the attention off Gods judgment, test on mankind and wants his audience to believe we are not even close to end times and everything is ok with the ethnos races even though God said there would be uprising between those groups and nations coming upon the white children Israelites like a cloud to take them by surprise attack ( EZEKIEL 37,38,39 ).

He’s offbase in my most sincerely humble Christian wise sense

• Red Pill says:

thanks for the comment Daniel,
        i live 20 miles from Mexico at a choke point of transportation
        routes, illegals pass thru here on there way to the west coast.

they don’t cause any trouble here because there is nowhere to hide, and no resources available , not to mention property rights in Texas is point of law , you get shot for forgetting that.

this part of Texas is unforgiving and hard scrabble
        if you don’t live here, you don’t belong here.

this is why i am concerned over the caravans of invaders.

29. Sen10L says:

Wow, that wench is ugly!

30. Gene says:

I was leaving a comment about Donald M. Nelson career Negro criminal killing 87 year old Godfrey trustee, Eldon “Twirp” Williams, but the software isn’t letting me post it. I tried about 6 times.
    Godfrey Trustee Eldon ‘Twirp’ Williams will be ‘sorely missed’ by community

31. cole nidre says:

you now owe over 23 trillion for phony jew wars to, you guessed
    it, Jews.

this country has been a thrall of Jews since 1913, which featured
    the creation of the jew- owned “central” bank, and the israhell
    revenue service, courtesy of an “amendment” NEVER ratified
    by a single state! such a fraud.

the trumped-up “global magnitsky act” bars entry into the u.s.
    and mandates sanctions for human rights violations or
    corruption?

did these clowns ever hear of israhell?

the jew Soros launches another terror train of illegal aliens
    aimed squarely at the USA.

• protocolsRtrue says:

And make no mistake about the timing of the nation-wrecking jew soros’s to use the voting Hispanics and dumb-ass bleeding heart do gooder libtards to sway the upcoming election. For jews it’s all about getting power and keeping power over our federalmeansjewish.gov and the deep swamp. The jew owned so-called democrap party will use anybody as pawns in their game just like they use the totally government dependent low-iq stupid ass welfare dependent jew pet niggers as a guaranteed voting base also. All of these so called victims minority groups add up to a majority and you can see now the jews and their media are waging all out war on white people and especially white males now. Stand firm white men we have rights and the right to exist also. The the added bonus for the nation wrecking jews is watching America be turned into a disfunctional third world shithole like Baltimore and every other area that is primarily funded and exists thanks to great society welfare funding but hey only 22 trillion in hard debt 80 trillion in unfunded lie-abilities the federal means jewish reserve can just keep transferring more debt and deficit digits onto Americas credit card. Until it finally all collapses into chaos anarchy and uncivil war bloodbath. Then the nation-wrecking jews can really smile after their evil is well done. One more truth about the jewish mindset is they must own and control everything. And if they don’t then they seek to destroy it first then pick up the spoils so they then WILL own it and control it. That goes down to the individuals that oppose them. It’s the jew world order stupid. Stop paying for your own destruction white people and the destruction of our country. Donald Trump please do employ our military defending OUR borders for a change and tell the Mexican government to start building refugee centers and camps now south of the US border because you aint letting them in here no way no how not one step further.

• Daniel says:

ProtocolsRtrue;

” you aint letting them in here no way no how not one step further”

Like the last caravan?????????!!!!!! All those are on the process of being in America and most already gained entry BTW…… They are waiting for their fellow invaders to hook up their planned attack. Our jew led Government is behind the scenes and responsible and guide them for a coming sly ambush of the American white Israelites once a gun grab is announced and the one world religion/system is underway.

RED CARPET LAID OUT! There is a secret underwater tunnel connecting Russia ( the tundra ) to Alaska under the Alaskan straight linking Russia to Alaska. They wanted at first to link a transworld connecting highway system linking Asia with North America for the first time in the history of the world. But now the Jewish/atheist communist-led Russian red army they will also use this tunnel to send tens of thousands of the enemies of Christ/God/Whites Christians including armies from Turkey, Iran, and Africa ( Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.. to accompany them ) many many probably on horseback as prophesied in Ezekiel 37, 38.

At the same time, a STILL yet UNWALLED America will discover that another invasion through the Mexican American open border corridor to take place simultaneously including the non-white nations to our south. China/N-Korea also to participate at the same time.

a US Republican AND democrat evil cunning plot will allow this to happen……. their evil SINS WILL BE EXPOSED TO EVERYONE IN FAITH FINALLY.

The Lord Eternal WILL step in to destroy those officials along with the invading armies. ALL PROPHESIED!

Hate to inform Trump fans, but Trump is most probably an end time big player in this coming battle and is working behind the scenes. But his chananagins will keep going and followers will keep believing.

32. Gene says:

This Nig Had Many Crimes, Finally Murdered A White Man

Donald M. Nelson is charged with killing 87 year old Godfrey trustee, Eldon “Twirp” Williams, gunshot to the head. Williams had been involved in local government for 60 years and started as a justice of the peace. According to articles he will be sorely missed….like a host of other White people who were murdered by Negroes.

One wonders why Nelson was out on the street in the first place. Having or using brass knuckles can be converted into aggravated assault and possession of prohibited weapon, but look at all the other crimes! By keeping the Jew’s favorite animals out on the street they guarantee plenty of lawyer fees will be charged to the community and cost for trials. They should have put him away for a couple of ‘dime’ sentences, but they had him out there knowing he would finally do a big one!

He was sentenced to three years in prison in June 2017 after pleading guilty to a charge of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance. He pleaded guilty in October 2017 to a charge of burglary and sentenced to two years’ probation. He also has a conviction for burglary and a conviction for misdemeanor aggravated assault, plus misdemeanor convictions for theft, possession of marijuana, assault, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct, and unlawful use of brass knuckles.

The Jew government does nothing to stop the genocide Negroes are doing to Whites. Don’t go about as usual… go in groups and stay armed.

Godfrey Trustee Eldon ‘Twirp’ Williams will be ‘sorely missed’ by community
    His Name is Eldon “Twirp” Williams: 87-Year-Old White Man Murdered by Black Career Criminal in Alton, Illinois

Look at this pic of Nelson, the Negro career criminal and you must agree he has that real smug look on his face after allegedly killing this White man.

33. Daniel says:

A coming soon PROPHESIED Sons of Light vs sons of dark ( ethnos ), world war 3, Gog & Magog, Armageddon, war scrolls……whatever the hell you want to call it because guess what? THEY ARE ALL THE SAME WAR to come on American shores for the first time in planet earth history. Ezekiel 37,38,39 explain this battle to come to AMERICA ( Not the jokers wild isreal middle east…they are done!) the Covenant of God/Christ of his Christian white Saints that reside on the shores of the continent of the United States Of America the future New Golden Paradise called ” HEAVEN ” when God delivers his people Israel ( WHITE CHRISTIANS OF THE ADAMITE RACE CHOSEN/BLESSED/TO LEAD THE WAY AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ) A Brand New Jer-USA-lem ( why would God/Christ want to reside where he was brutely murdered and hated then and still today in middle east israel who holds squatters?).

Most non-whites will end up a Democrat and support the coming one world religious order that is and WILL be in direct conflict with thousands of WHITE Christian Americans/Europeans who are the far far far far minorities of this world!

This means WHITE CHRISTIANS WILL BE OUTCASTSERS AND TROUBLE FOR THEV NON-WHITES/WORLD. They are already labelling us this NOW!

We will be hunted, persecuted, and punished because of whiteness and faith. Which means..YES, negroes, third worlders, non-whites, ungodly, BLM, Black Panthers, etc.. can have a free for all kick the shit out of white people field day and it will be honoured. Unless you coward up, pony up with the non-white heathens and dishonour God/Kingdom of God, and fellow Saints in God.

This invasion we see at the border serves as a warning and alert to what is about to happen soon people.

GOD SAVES HIS PEOPLE SOMETIME DURING THIS COMING BATTLE WHEN EVEN AMERICAN NEGROES WILL TAKE THE SIDE OF FOREIGN INVADERS AND GET THEIR REVENGE ON WHITES. Biblically this can’t stop from happening! We see this alignment up now!

STOCK UP ON FOOD/AMMO/WEAPONS/SUPPLIES NOW. FIND MILITIA GROUPS NOW!

• Neo says:

Everybody needs to read Pastor Sheldon’s Emory booklet the Bible says Russia will invade America and be defeated and George Washington’s prophetic vision for America

• Daniel says:

Neo,

I think you may be very interested in this link here about that very thing. A couple of notes about this link

1} Talks about where we are at this very time according to the Bible.
        2} America’s coming ARMAGEDDON on the soils of America.
        3} Russia already has tunnel linking Russia to Alaska for a northern invasion……militias from Africa, and Iran, ISIS, Somalia will accompany the Jew/atheist red communist Russian army, while a simultaneous invasion at our southern borders from the non-white ungodly heathen nations will occur and our very own ROTTEN Government will be behind it to wipe out the white Christian peoples of America/Europe.
        4} Negro US citizens will fight with the non-white invading militias and WILL come up against the WHITE Christian peoples.

5} The song American Pie relates to this event!

• Daniel says:

Neo,

It’s early morning, I keep forgetting my “r ” in ministries.

TRY THIS LINK

Another jewess opens her lie-hole and says that white men who stand during our National Anthem are racists. Oh great so now repecting our flag and national anthem is racist too. Geez what’s a white man to do just join the military and go to the middle east to die in endless wars for israil or stay here and commit suicide or be put in prison.
    —————————————————————————————–

———————————————————————————————

Early life and background
    Schumer was born on June 1, 1981 on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York,[1][2] to Sandra Jane (née Jones) and Gordon David Schumer, who owned a baby-furniture company.[2][3][4] She later moved with her mother to Long Island, where she attended high school.[5] She has a younger sister, Kim Caramele, who is a comedy writer and a producer,[6][7] and a half-brother, Jason Stein,[8] who is a musician in Chicago, Illinois.[9][10]
    Schumer’s father was born to a Jewish family from Ukraine.[11] He is a first cousin of U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer.[12][13][14] Her mother, who is from a Protestant background and deep New England roots, converted to Judaism before her marriage.[4][15][16] Schumer was raised Jewish and says she had to deal with antisemitism as a child.[17][18][19] Her mother’s ancestry included Puritans in the 17th-century English colony of Massachusetts. As a guest on Finding Your Roots in 2017, Schumer learned that in 1704, three children from her ancestor Thomas Tarbell’s family were captured at Groton, Massachusetts in a French-Abenaki raid and taken to Montreal. The girl was ransomed by a French-Canadian family and ultimately joined a French Catholic convent; the two boys were each adopted by Mohawk families at Kahnawake and became thoroughly assimilated.[5]
    Through the success of her father’s furniture company in Manhattan, Schumer’s household was wealthy during her early years.[20] When she was nine years old, her father’s business failed and he went bankrupt, and either then[12] or when she was 12[21] (sources differ), her father was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Some time afterward, her parents divorced.[12] Moving to Long Island with her mother, Schumer lived in Rockville Centre, New York and attended South Side High School. She was voted both “Class Clown” and “Teacher’s Worst Nightmare” upon graduation in 1999.[22] She attended the Hebrew school of the Central Synagogue of Nassau County, a Reform synagogue in Rockville Centre, on whose board her mother served.[2

• protocolsRtrue says:

Somebody should tell this amy jewmer jew pig to read protocol 13 paragraph 3 (…in sport of all kinds…) before she gets slapped by one of her elders since she is bucking the jew plan and jews own most sports teams. Go ahead amy jewmer destroy the nfl and nba see if WE care good riddance to but then what reason would there be for sending the jew pet niggers to college for to get a sham degree in athletics if there is nobody able to pay them millions for playing with balls afterwards. What would the cost of beer and trucks come down too if not for the costs of jew advertising commercials anyway? What would the cost of everything come down to if it weren’t for the extra expense of jew advertising on jew tv networks?

WE DECEIVE WORKERS
      3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE’S PALACES . . . SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more unaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought . . . of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.

4. The part played by the liberals, utopian dreamers, will be finally played out when our government is acknowledged. Till such time they will continue to do us good service. Therefore we shall continue to direct their minds to all sorts of vain conceptions of fantastic theories, new and apparently progressive: for have we not with complete success turned the brainless heads of the GOYIM with progress, till there is not among the GOYIM one mind able to perceive that under this word lies a departure from truth in all cases where it is not a question of material inventions, for truth is one, and in it there is no place for progress. Progress, like a fallacious idea, serves to obscure truth so that none may know it except us, the Chosen of God, its guardians.

• Joe Btfsplk says:

“. . .Another jewess opens her lie-hole. . .”

She had her pie hole turned into a lie hole in a delicate operation which was performed by a nice jewish doctor.

Bullshit Danielle nobody has done more TRYING to build the wall and secure our borders than Donald Trump. Remember that ALL democrats oppose border security because they see illegal immigrants and sanctuary shitties as political advantage pawns in the game of getting power and keeping power. Probably even more dangerous is the federalmeansjewish.gov judges reversing everything he tries to do and tying it up in court systems remember trying to restrict people coming here from terrorist watch list countries so the people could be vetted and had to battle both court judges AND the jewish media. Called racist xenophobe islamaphobe blah blah blah. And then the whole progressive jew judges and jew media over the separation of the poor children from their baby mommas at the border thing. You cant win when jews control all media and traitors committing treason jews and their stupid-ass low IQ jew pet nigers like erection holders and Maxine waters and shiela Jackson leighs infest your whole federalmeansjewish.gov and dc deep swamp. No matter what he tries to do to make America great again and keep us safe is going to be opposed and blocked by the jews and their immensely funded George soros type mob groups like Antifa and black lives matter the list goes on and on. We got over twenty million illegals here already nobody knows for sure due to the nature of them being illegal in the first place but a good chunk of those are fertile females arriving pregnant with 3 kids in tow and immediately pumping out us born citizen anchor babies at the rate of 1 every 9 1/2 months and heading straight to the social services office to get their wic and ebt cards and sign up for public housing and welfare and Medicaid/Obamacare and her taking the other “undocumented” kids to the nearest free public school system for English is a second language education babysitting along with the free breakfast lunch snacks and the weekend backpacks. What does she have to lose by coming to the land of the free stuff? They don’t give ebt cards to 1 month old babies and tell them to go to the grocery store and buy yourself some formula. Formula is free anyway under wic women infants and children the ebt cards go into the baby mommas hand to spend or trade away for drugs just like it does for all the niggers wiggers and spiggers we already pay for now with our federalmeansjewish debt and deficit notes.

Full text of protocols of the learned elders of zion.

————————————————————————————————–
    protocol 10 paragraph 4 explains a lot about the jew goals of open borders and frontiers and destroying nationalism and why there is an eu and euros etc.
    —————————————————————–
    OUR GOAL – WORLD POWER
    3. We count upon attracting all nations to the task of erecting the new fundamental structure, the project for which has been drawn up by us. This is why, before everything, it is indispensable for us to arm ourselves and to store up in ourselves that absolutely reckless audacity and irresistible might of the spirit which in the person of our active workers will break down all hindrances on our way.

4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D’ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: “EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT—NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US, BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU.” . . . THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS. VOTING, WHICH WE HAVE MADE THE INSTRUMENT WHICH WILL SET US ON THE THRONE OF THE WORLD BY TEACHING EVEN THE VERY SMALLEST UNITS OF MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE TO VOTE BY MEANS OF MEETINGS AND AGREEMENTS BY GROUPS, WILL THEN HAVE SERVED ITS PURPOSES AND WILL PLAY ITS PART THEN FOR THE LAST TIME BY A UNANIMITY OF DESIRE TO MAKE CLOSE ACQUAINTANCE WITH US BEFORE CONDEMNING US.

5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention. In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.

37. Daniel says:

WAKE UP! read about a sincere dream from a man given to him through the Lord Eternal to share. In the Bible, God says in the last days old men will dream dreams,s and the young men will have visions of the things to come soon upon them.

Read about one right here! MUST READ!!

38. Red Pill says:

woman’s lib has produced this monster

be afraid, very afraid

Another day, same jew media formula. Trump bad, whites are racist. Cops are racists just driving around looking for innocent dindu nuffins to beat up and shoot. Then finish with the group of niglets our future playing with musical instruments or singing in a choir or doing some jigaboo dances these are our future doctors and rocket scientists. Yep. Same jew media different day. What comes from the network jew top trickles down to the local affiliates also. Sprinkle in the global warming natural disaster somewhere.

• Daniel says:

The jew media/politicians are willing to induce their race war/civil war/Son’s Of Light vs sons of dark on behalf of negroes and the shame to put on the Israelite white Christians..All in demanding/ forcing of worshipping the negro race around the world ” LITERALLY “And they are satanticaly relentless in their efforts.

They tried forcing /demanding us in the past to no avail. Now they will shed blood to put them as KINGS/KANGZ. It’s called bondage or captivity in the bible….communism/slavery modern day terminology. Either way, white children of the Lord are under PUNISHMENT like it or not.

DIVERSITY WAS NEVER WORTH THE PAIN WE WILL RECEIVE FOR DISOBEYING OR CHRIST LORD

Tonight’s nbc jew nightly national jews trump is bad is get this…. The trump administration is considering narrowing the term gender to what the individuals sex was at birth. This of course has enraged the lgbtq community because they think their “special” rights enacted under the obama stupid ass jew pet niggers administration will be will be rolled back. Who doesn’t have special rights? Only white men because we are born privileged to work for a living and support our own families and obey civilized human laws and pay taxes to support niggers and wiggers and spiggers so they can sit around all day and smoke weed and drink 40 ouncers and fuck for more niglets and more free shit. Yep and they get the right to vote on how to spend OTHER PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY. And they don’t need no stinking id cards either to vote to show that they are actual us citizens and residents. You reread the protocol 10 paragraph again and ask yourself was this not the Obama jewministration and the stupid ass low iq jew pet nigger erection holders matching agenda? That’s how stupid niggers are. The bitch and complain not enough free welfare money free food ebt cards free Medicaid/Obamacare free and section 8 housing our schools suck because baby momma and baby daddy are too busy smoking weed to raise their niglets right to be productive civilized humans. Then the stupid ass jew pet niggers are playing the jews fiddle open the borders and bring in more poor people that don’t work or speak English like that is going to help the plight of the worthless parasitic welfare niggers.

• protocolsRtrue says:

Your gender is what is listed on your birth certificate. I presume the doctor was smart enough to figure that out right why cant you? Fucking transfaggots. They even got libtarded women now bitching about male transfaggots competing in sports events against female lesbians and it aint fair that’s how fucked up jewdified this country is getting.

• protocolsRtrue says:

It’s amazing what the nation wrecking jews can come up with. We are not allowed to use our military to defend our borders we cannot define a persons gender by which sexual organs they were born with next it will be we are not allowed to use our Coast Guard to guard AMERICAN coastlines.

Last protocol of the day protocol 5 paragraph 5. Stirring up religious and racial hatreds… Now isn’t jew media putting that protocol into overdrive now also? And the nation wreckers won’t stop until uncivil war 2 breaks out. It’s just a guerilla (no pun intended) war now white hating racist predatory thug nigger criminal animals killing whites for fun and a couple bucks and sailfone at random. newnationnews.com. How do you shoot a nigger bitch through her head? Aim at her free obamafone sailfone.
    ——————————————————————

MASSES LED BY LIES
    4. Moreover, the art of directing masses and individuals by means of cleverly manipulated theory and verbiage, by regulations of life in common and all sorts of other quirks, in all which the GOYIM understand nothing, belongs likewise to the specialists of our administrative brain. Reared on analysis, observation, on delicacies of fine calculation, in this species of skill we have no rivals, any more than we have either in the drawing up of plans of political actions and solidarity. In this respect the Jesuits alone might have compared with us, but we have contrived to discredit them in the eyes of the unthinking mob as an overt organization, while we ourselves all the while have kept our secret organization in the shade. However, it is probably all the same to the world who is its sovereign lord, whether the head of Catholicism or our despot of the blood of Zion! But to us, the Chosen People, it is very far from being a matter of indifference.

5. FOR A TIME PERHAPS WE MIGHT BE SUCCESSFULLY DEALT WITH BY A COALITION OF THE “GOYIM” OF ALL THE WORLD: but from this danger we are secured by the discord existing among them whose roots are so deeply seated that they can never now be plucked up. We have set one against another the personal and national reckonings of the GOYIM, religious and race hatreds, which we have fostered into a huge growth in the course of the past twenty centuries. This is the reason why there is not one State which would anywhere receive support if it were to raise its arm, for every one of them must bear in mind that any agreement against us would be unprofitable to itself. We are too strong—there is no evading our power. THE NATIONS CANNOT COME TO EVEN AN INCONSIDERABLE PRIVATE AGREEMENT WITHOUT OUR SECRETLY HAVING A HAND IN IT.

Nope. No reason to secure our borders here. They are all great people. Warning: graphic over 18 truth and reality here.

43. Arctic Circle says:

There are no good racial slurs for white people

White People definition:

A group of people, generic in all regards, just like any other. They are characterized by a low level of melanin production resulting in lighter tones of skin. White people should not be made to feel guilty by identity politics.

Bleacher

White People are commonly described by nearly every other race, which is the majority of American citizens, as evil.

For example, here is how the White People are perceived by an average American colored turd: “The race that is commonly misinterpreted as evil and racist by nearly every race.” Right after that famous and well rooted definition, to soften the message, the smart jew adds up a sweetener: “In reality all races are capable of evil not just exclusively white”. Muslims, arabs, sand-jews, evropean jews, lationos of all sorts, and of cause brown and black niggers habitually refer to bleachers as: “There’s those fuckin white people again”.

It is important to acknowledge that niggers and Latinos sincerely did not understand why they have caused so much pain, sufferings, and grief to the white people. Till recently, the colored did not comprehend the amount of damage their criminal inclinations, and naturally hateful behavior toward white people caused to both the United States and Europe’s economy. The great economic damage enhanced by hard to account physiological damage caused by the police protected colored criminals who are constantly endanger people by just being presented there.

forcefully injected by the Jews in every aspect of our lives.

Only recently, it has become know fact that this demographic and economic catastrophe is the planned, methodical, and well funded effort by the World Jewry to exterminate the White People into oblivion, and niggers and other colored elements, so called diversity, is injected in every aspect of our lives, to paralyze us.

Did you get your free vaccine this year? Think before you do. The jewish injection is there is intended as the lethal injection, not as flu shot.

We certainly do not want it to happen and we do not want to be exterminated!

However we do not want in some strange ways. Sometimes, we do not want it but we do nothing about it. Other times we persuade our selves that everything is going to get ended well, and all we need is just not to say a “N” word and not to say any truth about the colored violence financial terrorism of the World Federal Reserve system. dangerous jews, so to not to alienate them more. Some other time we do not want to be exterminated by day-dreaming of weaponised lonely fragmented wolfs, trained in the art of diversion. For the most part, sadly, white people do not want to be exterminated by convincing themselves that there is no threat.

, they believe it’s not going to come to them personally, or maybe in is not going to come today: The slow and painful BlackDeath, however, is already here, not on Halloween, it is already here!

Niggers, African-Americans, blacks, browns, and other “people”, did not realized that they are the threat. And they were not the threat just so 100 years ago, but now successfully mobilized by jews, they are a deadly threat to every leaving being on earth. The all financially, and therefor politically power jews, orchestrated mass infestation of all the places on earth except, China, Chily, Russia, some small places in Europe, which traditionally were habituated by the white people. The problem become clear just recently when everybody in Europe, and US, realized that colored infestation is planned mass murder paid for by the bad jews.

The niggers and latinos, till just very recently, were not realizing how dangerous they are, and they did perceive whites as their enemies there was no clear line between white and not white, the social divisions, primitively, were economical, but the whites were not targeted for their white ethnicity. Now, however we are commonly reffered to as “evel” by 70% of the U.S. population – NonWhites.

There, for example was not racial typologies. They used to think that white people are the same as any other person. Only recently, with the help of jew in the government, we have become “serial -killers, skinheads, farqs, and our women became swans. We are now, thank you to the American-Jews and African-American niggers, we are now prequalified as being threat, from being the victim.

In reality, white people are not the threat to the colored! All we want is to be protected from the colored, Niggers free work places, Niggers and Jews free kinder gardens, Jews free financial system, Niggers free schools, and of cause niggers free transportation.

Every beginning, every healthy economic plan, every political action, every good intent to pay taxes for the needs of fellow poor white people, every embryo of the patriotism in America, is killed by the fucking Jews.

The jews and niggers, acting as antimatter, annihilating any attempt of the honest white people around the world to make America and Europe great again. Every time, one honest American person votes yes, there are 20 – 30 jews, niggers, Mexicans, natives, and their respected mixes, vote “No”. What the fuck.

This destroys our ability to plan political actions and dismantle any hope of White People for solidarity.

Jews made sure, as prt stated in his protocols, that any agreement we white people come, against the Jewish financial, political, and economic power would be unprofitable to itself. prt says that the Jewdeo-Niggerian forces are too strong, and there is no evading their power. There is no salvation!

Gringo, güero, gabacho, catire” means light-skinned person, Chele/chela, yanki, colorado, bolillo.

Before the jew financial revolution of 1980s, the idea of race was not important. Now the Commerce has come up with the idea that: “Mexicans is a mix of all races and therefore, and because they may look white [no] they will be official classified as the white people”. I am not sure that is good.

In the past the hate, the war, the bieff was only about the economic class: “Haves versus Havenots”. Now, thanks to the very very inventive, creative, and talented jews, the war of “Haves versu Havenots” has become the was of all colored against all Whites, no matter your net worth and the amount of your wealth you are automatically a target.

I am not sure that is right, so I would correct very fast and effectively. White people should realize their identity. The white solidarity and white collective political action is the only the White Hope!

Remember, when you are poor, in shelter, in jail, in prison, in hospital, at low paid job, or in any other position of inferiority – the rich, the jews, the wealthy, the colored, they will fuck white people in oblivion, by the HIV niggers, mexicans, and arabs.

It should be reverted!

44. Arctic Circle says:

Racial Slang Targeting Poor Bleachers

The amount of hate from the colored we forced to overcome every day is not traumatizing!

I wish racial hate aimed at white people would become ENERGIZING instead of being “traumatizing”!

It is the time for All Bleachers around the world Unite!

45. S O G says:

amy schumer is a disgusting piuece of shit …
    fell right out of the cows ass ..
    her fucking anti white rhetoric is treasonous and hateful not to mention in these times also genocidal instigation against whites ..
    the fuckin g stankho is also stupider than a box of dirt ..
    cus there arent any gentile whites in the nfl ,they are white jews and so where does the shit hit now …
    the racism has come from the media and the jews creating theis devil of so called systemic white racism ….pure commie marx bullshit buzzword ..
    does she suck on nigger cock and if noit is she a racist ..this ois the same reasoning she uses against al of us whites …
    if you dont want to stand or you dont want to kneel who fuckin cares anymore but the niggers like to kneel and stay in jail house shape for serving time on their knees ..and wearing the i’m ready for love down low pants down lo over duh stinkiong nigger ass ….this is where that shit started …so niggers mimmmick nigger university styles and fashion ..downlo fashion …nigger says my momms don senmee naow munnee n shit an i needs a cigaret …ha ha ..they know the drill …get on yer knees nigger nation ,,
    white people have been attacked and brutalized by niggers for 300 years ..truth out ..
    amy schumer is a fucking pig who should be fucked in the ass with a jack hammer ..
    she is just another asshole in a long line of assholes who think they can make policy for the whole world aroun d them in theoir narccisitic world …cus they are rich or entitiled or have uhoh !!! jewish privelidge ..
    i bet she blows a nigger a week ….she is gonna get fatter and fatter and join the orca winfrey swim club …lo fuckin l
    fuck all these so called allegded people …they are waste of air ..

46. silvernickel says:

Pipe bombs to Democrats, and now the jews are shooting up their synagogues before the mid terms. Trump Hitler is to blame. White man in custody.

In Louisville, a schizophrenic was apparently activated to shoot two blacks in a grocery store. He visited a black church just before doing the killings. Dylan Roof imagery for the black voters right before they vote for ‘rayciss’ Trump. National news media on this story for full propaganda effect.

47. Daniel says:

Let’s go!! Let’s roll!!

NEXT ONE PLEASE! They started it, those goons, those demonic satanist liberal BLM/jews and their corrupt liberal politician liberal warmongers as they push, rally, and call an outright war on white Christian and white patriots in General.

America must not fall into the demonic Anti-American, Anti-White, Anti-Christian jew sinners paws!!!

Let’s FIGHT BACK! About damn time……

GOD IS VERY PLEASED TODAY!

48. Daniel says:

UMM, it’s no big secret that jew’s are in charge of this country media, politician, activist, Hollywood and actually to a certain level the Presidents and they can’t stand Gods creation/laws. This new enlightened judeo-Christianity is a FALSE END TIME DECEPTION RELIGION that is getting attention more and more. And as it does, America sinks and stinks that much more. ITS A PLOT A JEW CHRISTIAN/ CHRIST HATING PLOT AIMED AT THE REAL ISRAELITES WHICH ARE WHITE CHRISTIANS.

PERIOD! AND AMEN!

49. Arctic Circle says:

War on Christmas is Well and even More Enjoyable than Ever!

Niggers for Christmas: Over 250 million migrants will be entering the United States and Europe!

It is a commonly known fact that Jewis in the U.S. and European Government supported by the Jews in Global Financial System, who in turn are organized by the muster minds in BIS, and executed by the blood thirsty Jewish Zionists trained in Financial Terrorism in the network of the Global Federal Reserve Banks. Federal reserve banks, in some countries are called Central Banks, are intentionally poisoning the Society with the lethal injections of the Violent Niggers and Unnormal Latinos, to blend among people.

It is a commonly know fact the Arab (sand-niggers) = jew (sand-nigger) = african-nigger = African-American nigger in politics.

But the name does not make any difference, and the worst of the worst among international Jews, international mobsters, international criminals, international capitalists, communists, pacifists, policists corrupt police, American KGB, and Russian FBI, speculants, crooks of all colors and shades, starting with the sheikhs, rabbis, sultans, princes, mullahs, mulattos, and abu-graims, and ending with the fucking hard working Latino – Niggers, immoral corporate leaders, and comfortable and fat policy makers with the happy-rose chicks oiled with expensive antiaging cream, in every country, gravitate to the Global Federal Reserve System.
    These worst people on the planet Earth do need to work, all they need to be happy is to hire more police to control billions of obedient and reluctant to think for themselves, constantly reproducing endless supply of global workers, and then create the Law which says it is legal to do so.

These worst people on the planet Earth do not need to work because they are fed by the Global Fed, which is directly stealing Global Labor, in exchange for the Policy Change favoring Jewish Financial Criminals.

So the Jewish Financial criminals are legally protected by the White and Jewish Political Criminals in European and American Governments, and the Political Criminals are reciprocally fed by the Jewish Financial Criminals. Next all this Gung of the Bloodsucking Mabster Parasites is supported and protected by the Bloodsucking Police and Military and every Bloodsucking Country in the world. The Police and Military will do anything the corrupt Governments tell them to do in exchange for unlimited training, and endless supply of food. Many people in the world come to believe that this is a wishes circle which must be torn apart.

No matter the label they wear, communists or capitalists, Jews or niggers, Muslim or jewish, brown Vishnus and brown Krishnas, and broun Shivas, and yellow Budas, they are all about the same thing now: how to not to work and leave comfortably, by stealing the labor from other people.

In reality this mess is all because no one cares about no one, and every one wants to screw everyone else, and if they can’t screw them, then to kills them, or put them in jail. Just for fun. It was not that bad some years ago before the Talented Jews came up with the idea to mix everyone, to introduce hostility ,adversity, and animosity among the Global Work Force to devert them from thinking about demanding proper Accounting for their Labor, and demanding to liquidate all Jewish Parasitic Intermediary. If you had does something that benefit a Jew one cent, cut off your hand, if you are still tempted in your head to go and to work for a Jew just to survive, rent an apartment, buy grossery, cut off you head that tempts you.

Zero labor to Jew! Nothing. We White People Must be very very Peaceful, Nonviolant, and Good Christian to let the Fucking Jewish Pigs to diy hungry and legally by themselves with out our labor!

This is not right!

In conclusion, everybody was certain that that the Jewish lead war on the innocent White People is only because Jews want to Kill all White Christians, and to fucking blend in in the rest of that shit pile (humanity) placing them in hostile environment with murderous niggers and perverted Latino-criminals, but now one of the European politicians hypothesized that Jews want more niggers because they know a war against Russia + China is inevitable so the niggers will be used as good goy soldiers?

I am not sure who is right.

But I am completely certain that Zero labor should be given to Jew! Nothing. We White People Must be very very Peaceful, Nonviolant, and Good Christian to let the Fucking Jewish Pigs to die legally, hungry, and by themselves, with out our labor or assistance what so ever!

50. Neo says: