Black Bastards Busted by White Man’s DNA Voodoo

By Phillip Marlowe

All too often these days I stumble across a story where police working a cold case finally bust some old black geezer for the murder of some innocent White person(s) decades ago, once they get a hit on DNA. Should you get a chance to read the brutal details of the particular crime you will understand exactly why our ancestors strung up these filthy animals from the nearest tree. Shocked by my White “racism?” So be it.

The other night I was watching something on PBS called “Reconstruction.” One of the ever-so-smart blacks on screen was Harvard’s POC prof Henry Louis Gates — once declared a victim of White racism when cops evilly asked him for ID as he appeared to be breaking into a home (how could cops know it was his?) while drunk, disheveled and acting irate. Everything bad that happens to these spoiled brats is always because “dey be black” even when “dey be rich.” This was the guy who Obama invited to the White house for a beer with one of the White cops — that stupid “beer summit” the media made a big deal about so they could push more black victimhood/White guilt crap.

In the PBS race brainwashing piece, Gates visits a new anti-White memorial in Montgomery, Alabama, actually dedicated to “victims of White supremacy.” Guess what? Not a word was breathed about the possibility any of these so-called victims of “White supremacy” did anything horrible to Whites. Every single one of them must be thought of as victims of evil Whitey doing racism for no reason. That’s what these tricky PC brainwashers always do: Let the viewer merely assume.

In the summer of 1973, two 19 year-old White girls from Pittsburgh, PA, Lynn Seethaler and Janice Pietropola, were spending the last night of their summer vacation in a quaint Virginia Beach oceanfront cottage. They probably laughed and joked about flirting with cute White lifeguards and surfer boys while enjoying one last bottle of red before going to bed. They had no idea of the sheer horrors that soon awaited them in the middle of the night. The two would never go home again.

Ed Broadnax, a black New Yorker apparently down for his yearly rape/murder vacation, broke into a window of the cottage late that night. More than likely he had already scoped the two out from afar. Armed with a gun, he tied the girls up, certainly now scared completely out of their wits. After raping one, he strangled and cut the throat of Seethaler with a broken wine bottle, before shooting her in the cheek and in the temple. Pietropola was blasted three times in the side of the head.

Both women were a bloody, gory mess when found the next day. It then took cops 46 years to finally nail the black bastard who did it. Over the decades other good-looking White women in the beach area turned up murdered during the summer months and the cases remain unsolved. Whether or not he did them is still unknown, but possible.

Only a month ago, a black bastard was busted for the 1999 Alabama murders of J. B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett, both super cute 17 year-old girls. They were on their way home from a daytime, nonalcoholic birthday party for Beasley and got lost. Apparently, they asked a black guy for directions. Big mistake. They may have even let him get in the car, where he produced a gun, kidnapped the two and forced them to drive someplace.

The girl’s corpses were found a day later in the Beasley’s car trunk, shot in the head execution-style. At least one was raped, but possibly both (I won’t get into sick details of what things can be done). The girl’s muddy bodies showed signs of getting chased around and terrorized out in the woods for hours. They must have suffered terribly. Black friends of the perp may have taken part in the murders, having themselves a grand old time. Semen was found on the bra and panties of one girl. The car was only a mile away from where the owner of the semen lived at the time.

At least one of the girl’s killers was busted in March after being ID’d by DNA. His name was Coley McCraney, a 45 year-old so-called “Bishop” in a local black church, with no criminal record, a family and kids, considered a “pillar of the black community.” Ha ha. Cops suspect he killed other White girls in the same way over the years, while living in various localities in the US. There’s been plenty of black serial killers doing things like this across the country. Is one living near you?

Idiot White “crime sleuths” over the years speculated White cops did it. Seems like the more Whites are brainwashed about these violent apes, the more insane they become. Notice how the possibility of brutal black criminality never enters the equation with these total morons.

I can’t entirely blame the girls for doing something stupid, however. I did something equally dumb myself back when I was in college that could have resulted in me getting murdered by one of these criminal apes. My girlfriend and I were going home to the dorms from seeing a movie out at a mall when we decided to hitch-hike instead of waiting for a bus on a downtown boulevard, with a bad part of town nearby.

A black guy picked us up. While my girlfriend jumped in the back seat, I got in the front passenger side. She was wearing a tight tube top at the time (remember those?) and looking very hot. I noticed the black guy acting real strange, nervous about something. When I looked down in between the transmission hump and his seat, I saw a revolver, fully loaded. I could see the brass shells gleaming in the cylinder.

I stayed quiet for a moment, weighing my few options. As my girlfriend blubbered goofy niceties with the black guy, I let him get down the road a bit while figuring out something to say that wouldn’t scare my girlfriend. I think I told her we needed to stop in to see another friend nearby. Thankfully, he pulled off on the side of the road — with me watching his every move. To this day, I really do believe he was thinking about trying something, but may have been dissuaded when he noted me being on guard and paying attention. Plus, it was during the day.

A year or two later, I had a black menace me with a gun when I was with another girlfriend on the same boulevard just a few blocks away. His retarded-looking midget homie friend had just exposed himself to the nice White couple (us) on the sidewalk as he stood guard behind — his ugly simian face smiling at my disgust. He showed me his pistol jammed down inside the front of his pants when I said something to the retard Negro pervert. I quickly grabbed hold of my girlfriend’s arm and pulled her across the street in the middle of honking traffic. She was clueless to what I was doing until I explained it to her.

I’m probably lucky to be alive to write this. Actually, I’ve personally witnessed two black-on-black street murders during those years.

Let me just state for the record: You always have to be on guard when it comes to the black race. There’s a saying “around blacks never relax.” Very true. Even the ones you think are all nice and civilized can turn on a dime. I can’t tell you all the stories I’ve read of blacks living in the same house with Whites where they end up killing one or more of the family, especially the females.

Not so long ago, there was a big issue made about checking prison inmate’s DNA, like it was “violating their rights.” In fact, it was really worry about blacks getting fingered too often for past murders. They knew exactly the outcome of DNA evidence when it came to these murderous black bastards.

Just like liberals to be more concerned about this filthy race than justice for us White people.

IF YOU THINK I’M FULL OF BS, RACIST AND PARANOID, THEN CLICK ON THIS LINK* TO SEE A FEW MORE PHOTOS OF WHITES MURDERED BY THIS VIOLENT, CRIMINAL RACE.

EVIL BLACKS WILL KILL YOU DEAD IN A SECOND!

*Any one of these crimes would be national news if it was White-on-White.

This poor college girl was in her little apartment when a black kicked in the front door and shot her multiple times to death, just like that. He stole her backpack, but like OJ left a glove with his DNA behind.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

This entry was posted in Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Black Bastards Busted by White Man’s DNA Voodoo

1. Aitch. says:

According to the book ‘Flashman in the Great Game’, which is set in the Indian Mutiny (1857), British troops had a novel way of dealing with the niggers they caught who’d butchered hundreds of their women and children at Cawnpore. They hung them from trees, but went one better than their cousins in America’s Deep South by untying the bastards’ two-tone hands before kicking the props away. Predictably, the pakis would grab hold of the rope and hold on as long as possible to postpone the moment when strangulation began. Some kept this up longer than others, and the troops used to put bets on which nigger would hold out longest. I can well believe that this really happened, and hope that it did. The book’s author, George MacDonald Fraser, was known for thoroughly researching the historical background of his Flashman stories.

2. Jason says:

Incogman – you are absolutely right about cowardly blacks. Cast your mind back to that black who threw that guy into traffic to steal his ‘sail fone’. He tried his cowardly attack on a couple of other people but they were aware of him and flinched.
    I was attacked a few years back by Aussie niggers. They sucker punched me from behind and 4 of them kicked the shit out of me when I was down. I was OK. A bit beat up but nothing worse than being thrown from a horse or bike. None of these subhumans did time because they were yoofs. The only reason for the attack is they hate station(ranch) workers and hate to see cashed up whites having a good time. It was the Tennant Creek Rodeo Weekend.

3. Paul says:

ANother method they used for the Sepoy mutiny was actually tying the Indian to the muzzle of a howitzer and touching the breech with the flame. There was never another rebellion. Until today complements of Jewish revolution they own England, where there are no more 18th century “red necks” to protect them.

The maligned Klan would execute summarily black or white in the South , when there once was law. Consider the Leo Frank case . There were not many rapes then. Today the “justice” system and media with their disinformation. And often the victim is the accused . Refer to the 1977 case with HIllary CLinton in Little Rock. Two blacks were freed after their trial for the torture and rape of a 12 year old child. Hillary laughed about their Freispruch.

4. ae says:

And yet everyday now ,the white girl is with the sorry feral primate….Its over im afraid…white women have destroyed the world…

• karen says:

Jews through their control of media and education use gullible (of which their are too many) women, and men, to further their agenda. You blame all White women, whereas as long ago as the 1990’s I was lamenting the fall of White manhood. Your comment is simplistic to the point of retardation, though I personally would take great pleasure in slapping these girl’s addled heads’.

• Matt says:

Karen,

I substantially agree with you, it’s up to men to take the lead roll, which the great majority are not, and instead have their head up a Jew’s ass. It’s corrupt white men, who forsook God, and gave our society over to the Jews/Satan.

To blame women alone for the Jews corrupting of society is totally wrong, and passing the buck.

5. Nationalist says:

Many Whites think that the older Blacks they encounter on a day to day basis never did a thing wrong in their entire life but that is entirely wrong, just about any Negro you see other than a very young (and small) black child has as some point committed crime or in some fairly major kind of way caused trouble for a White person or persons. Even minding my own business Blacks have on numerous occasions caused trouble or committed crimes against me, they just simply do not know how to act like a human being leading me to the conclusion that they are not human beings – otherwise they would act like they are human. Without getting into name calling they really do look more like an ape than a human and act more like an ape plus come from Africa where most apes come from so they must be some kind of ape or ape hybrid. Quite a few children Negros have with Whites have birth defects showing or extremely bizarre appearances so it would seem the two races are not meant to interbreed or be in the same environment – a conclusion that Whites of the past knew too well. There is no sense in going along with nonsense brainwashing by those who have no facts, we are going to have to realize a mistake was made in allowing Blacks to go free and mix with Whites.

• Gene says:

You said it, brother! “Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever”. Approximate words of Governor George Wallace. Cowardly race baiting bastards shot him so he could not be president. They knew he would once again invoke segregation.

• Paul says:

Remember sir, in he South integration was forced by bayonet .

6. Gene says:

Niggers Will Even Rob Blind People – UGH, What A Ghastly Race Of Apes!

The nigger in this news story attempted to rob a blind woman of her cellphone but was caught when alert people followed him on bikes and called police, etc.. At least he didn’t kill her but might have if witnesses had not been present. What a ghastly race of apes!

San Leandro teen accused of robbing blind woman of cellphone

• Daniel says:

Gene,

Just for reference. The SATANIC jew journalist, news-reporter, commentators, executives, managers, paper editors, newspaper story editors, press printers, basic field journalism news responder/gatherer>>>>>They are ALL LIBERAL COLLEGE GRADS WHO ARE ANTI-WHITE, ANTI-CHRIST, AND EVEN ANTI-AMERICAN CONSTITUTION, ANTI-BIBLE. They are tested band grafted, and or chosen specially for their VERY LIBERAL ANTI-WHITE, ANT-BIBLICAL purposes and beliefs …….AND ALL THE BIG TIME HIGH jew OWNERS AND BOSSES AND LEADERS at these MSM and local news channels who sponsor money hungry sinful greedy, lusting jew attorneys ON EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL ALL DAY wanting your injury money to help with paperwork and give the jew judge a butt fuck for faster service CHILDREN OF SATAN CHILDREN OF THE EDOMITES WHO LIE ABOUT FACTS AND TWIST STORIES TO BENEFIT NIGGERS /NON-WHITES AND TO SHAME A WHITE PERSON.

Vedict= The jew reporter, news informant, media guides who are all jews will ALWAYS label a nigger 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and even early 20s as TEEN’s to cushion the crime and or seriousness of the niggers barbaric natutre and solid racist hatred. THE DUMBFOUNDED brainwashed walking dead confused wigger whites go into further believing that ” they were just unruly teens ” Niggers like apes and literal field animals mature A LOT FASTER than humans. The is with these niggers 14, 25, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 year old barbaric HIGH TETOSTREORNED full developed ADULT NIGGERS and not innocent little boys.

7. Gene says:

Wallace’s Exact Words

“In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw a line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say, segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever.”

8. Orgorg says:

I remember a very brutal murder of an innocent White family in my area. I went into a gas station and a White woman cashier was so happy that the murderer had been found in a rural White area. She told me that it must have been a White person who killed them. Turned out, there was one negro in the community and he was the murderer. The cops had a shoot out with him and killed him all too quickly.

• Daniel says:

Orgorg,

How AWFUL>>>>>But goes to show ” ********AROUND BLACKS……NEVER-EVER RELAX!! *******”

It was probably a result of an ESUA WIGGER jew coal=burner white traitor that put her own mother and father at risk of a human – sub-human relationship. Father responsible if that is the case and or he just could be the wigger the idiot brain-duped or crack head. Niggers just DON’T’ BELONG IN A CIVILIZED WHITE SOCIETY….MAINLY THE YOUNG ONES.

9. Matt says:

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!

Today I like to think of the positive, and have a pleasant Sunday.

The positive is that Jesus Christ came and gave his life, so the world could receive the free gift of eternal life to whomsoever believes.

That he is coming back to rule the earth.

That in the not to distant future, we’ll live in a world without Jews

That’s the Jew’s worldwide thefts, murders, and lies will end.

That the Jew’s sexual perversions and corrupting the world will end.

That that Jew’s Babylonian Talmud that justifies all forms of evil will be destroyed.

That the Jews will no longer be able to persecute God’s people, and white nations.

That the Jew’s father Satan will no longer be the god of this world.

Rev. 18:19-

19 For in a single hour she has been destroyed.”

20 “Rejoice over her, O heaven,
    O saints and apostles and prophets,
    because for you God has pronounced
    His judgment against her.”

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a stone the size of a great millstone and cast it into the sea, saying:
    “With such violence
    the great city of Babylon will be cast down,
    never to be seen again.

22 And the sound of harpists and musicians,
    of flute players and trumpeters,
    will never ring out in you again.
    Nor will any craftsmen of any trade
    be found in you again,
    nor the sound of a millstone
    be heard in you again.

23 The light of a lamp
    will never shine in you again,
    and the voices of a bride and bridegroom
    will never call out in you again.
    For your merchants were the great ones of the earth,
    because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery.”

24 And there was found in her the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who had been slain on the earth.

The Jews do nothing positive for the world, and only corrupt it, they’re nothing more than a parasitical life sucking force.

Revelations says in the span of 1 hour, the Jews will be destroyed, and in Rev. 17 it says they’ll be burnt with fire.

The Jews have been crying wolf long enough, this time it won’t be another holohox Jewish fable, a real lion will show up, and in the span of 1 hour, it’ll smoke Israel, burn it to glass and ash, doing the world a service.

After the real nuclear holocaust, Israel will the haunt of jackals, never to be inhabited again.

Then the Christ killing Jews, that murdered our lord and savior will be no more.
    Praise God, who judgments are righteous and just.

• Red Pill says:

The Pagan Origin Of Easter

Easter is a day that is honered by nearly all of contemporary Christianity and is used to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The holiday often involves a church service at sunrise, a feast which includes an “Easter Ham”, decorated eggs and stories about rabbits.

Those who love truth learn to ask questions, and many questions must be asked regarding the holiday of Easter.

Is it truly the day when Jesus arose from the dead? Where did all of the strange customs come from, which have nothing to do with the resurrection of our Saviour?

The purpose of this tract is to help answer those questions, and to help those who seek truth to draw their own conclusions.

The first thing we must understand is that professing Christians were not the only ones who celebrated a festival called “Easter.”

“Ishtar”, which is pronounced “Easter” was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called “Tammuz”, who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the sun-god.

In those ancient times, there was a man named Nimrod, who was the grandson of one of Noah’s son named Ham.

Ham had a son named Cush who married a woman named Semiramis.Cush and Semiramis then had a son named him “Nimrod.”

After the death of his father, Nimrod married his own mother and became a powerful King.

The Bible tells of of this man, Nimrod, in Genesis 10:8-10 as follows: “And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad,and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.”

Nimrod became a god-man to the people and Semiramis, his wife and mother, became the powerful Queen of ancient Babylon.

Nimrod was eventually killed by an enemy, and his body was cut in pieces and sent to various parts of his kingdom.

Semiramis had all of the parts gathered, except for one part that could not be found.

That missing part was his reproductive organ. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod could not come back to life without it and told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called “Baal”, the sun god.

Queen Semiramis also proclaimed that Baal would be present on earth in the form of a flame, whether candle or lamp, when used in worship.

Semiramis was creating a mystery religion, and with the help of Satan, she set herself up as a goddess.

Semiramis claimed that she was immaculately conceived.

She taught that the moon was a goddess that went through a 28 day cycle and ovulated when full.

She further claimed that she came down from the moon in a giant moon egg that fell into the Euphrates River.

This was to have happened at the time of the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Semiramis became known as “Ishtar” which is pronounced “Easter”, and her moon egg became known as “Ishtar’s” egg.”

Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the sun-god Baal that caused her to conceive.

The son that she brought forth was named Tammuz.

Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter.

The day came when Tammuz was killed by a wild pig.

Queen Ishtar told the people that Tammuz was now ascended to his father, Baal, and that the two of them would be with the worshippers in the sacred candle or lamp flame as Father, Son and Spirit.

Ishtar, who was now worshipped as the “Mother of God and Queen of Heaven”, continued to build her mystery religion.

The queen told the worshippers that when Tammuz was killed by the wild pig, some of his blood fell on the stump of an evergreen tree, and the stump grew into a full new tree overnight. This made the evergreen tree sacred by the blood of Tammuz.

She also proclaimed a forty day period of time of sorrow each year prior to the anniversary of the death of Tammuz.

During this time, no meat was to be eaten.

Worshippers were to meditate upon the sacred mysteries of Baal and Tammuz, and to make the sign of the “T” in front of their hearts as they worshipped.

They also ate sacred cakes with the marking of a “T” or cross on the top.

Every year, on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, a celebration was made.

It was Ishtar’s Sunday and was celebrated with rabbits and eggs.

Ishtar also proclaimed that because Tammuz was killed by a pig, that a pig must be eaten on that Sunday.

By now, the readers of this tract should have made the connection that paganism has infiltrated the contemporary “Christian” churches, and further study indicates that this paganism came in by way of the Roman Catholic System.

The truth is that Easter has nothing whatsoever to do with the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We also know that Easter can be as much as three weeks away from the Passover, because the pagan holiday is always set as the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox.

Some have wondered why the word “Easter” is in the the King James Bible.

It is because Acts, chapter 12, tells us that it was the evil King Herod, who was planning to celebrate Easter, and not the Christians.

The true Passover and pagan Easter sometimes coincide, but in some years, they are a great distance apart.

So much more could be said, and we have much more information for you, if you are a seeker of the truth.

We know that the Bible tells us in John 4:24, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”

The truth is that the forty days of Lent, eggs, rabbits,hot cross buns and the Easter ham have everything to do with the ancient pagan religion of Mystery Babylon.These are all antichrist activities!

Satan is a master deceiver, and has filled the lives of well-meaning, professing Christians with idolatry.

These things bring the wrath of God upon children of disobedience, who try to make pagan customs of Baal worship Christian.

You must answer for your activities and for what you teach your children.

These customs of Easter honor Baal, who is also Satan, and is still worshipped as the “Rising Sun” and his house is the “House of the Rising Sun.”

How many churches have “sunrise services” on Ishtar’s day and face the rising sun in the East?

How many will use colored eggs and rabbit stories, as they did in ancient Babylon.

These things are no joke, any more than Judgement day is a joke.

I pray to God that this tract will cause you to search for more truth.

.These are the last days, and it is time to repent, come out and be separate

• Daniel says:

REDPILL,

As Christmas is not about Santa and Elves, or the birth of Christ. Christ was born sometime near the end of September. Easter is about the celebration of Christ Resurrection weather April, May or whatever pinpointed day. and Judges the Heart is A GREAT CHRIST of request and sympathy and celebrating Easter in the celebrating of this MOST PRECIOUS TIME REGARDLESS OF THE Exact day in theory OPPOSITION His RESERECUURION is good enough and makes GODS DAY. We should FEAST and be with family in prayer on this day also.

VERDICT= Easter should not be promoted as easter bunnies and easter eggs, hunts, colouring, nor candy>>>>in MUST REMAIN A CELEBRATION OF PURE SACRIFICE, DEATH, THEN RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST DEFEATING DEATH AND SATAN!

• Red Pill says:

”VERDICT= Easter should not be promoted as easter bunnies and easter eggs, hunts, colouring, nor candy>>>>in MUST REMAIN A CELEBRATION OF PURE SACRIFICE, DEATH,”

Easter never was about the Passover lamb, why would any one believe the jews who have stolen the Passover from true Israel.
        why would any rational person associate a pagan sex ritual with Jesus ? the jew wants to contaminate Christianity with their poison. just a little bit of poison

1 Corinthians 5:8
        Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
        can you say that Easter is a biblical truth?
        personally i don’t

• Red Pill says:

The True Pagan Origins of Easter |

• Matt says:

Red Pill,

I understand your argument.

People like holidays, I imagine since almost the first anniversary of the resurrection of Jesus, people celebrated his birthday and resurrection.

I don’t think the idea was started by heathen who don’t recognize God.

What I celebrate, and give thanks for is the resurrection of Jesus, while the Jews morn it. They have a long history of blood libel sacrifices of small white children around Passover.

Roman 14,

5 “One man regards a certain day above the others, while someone else considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

6 He who observes a special day does so to the Lord; he who eats does so to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.”

RP, here in Romans, it tells you that it’s OK to esteem a special day to the Lord, and giving thanks to God, such as Easter and Christmas.

There’s nothing evil about it.

• Daniel says:

Matt,

Happy Easter to you too. Or HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY OF CHRIST GOD OUR SAVIOUR! And that goes for all others who celebrate the RESURRECTION of CHRIST and defeated DEATH AND SATAN ONCE AGAIN!

I Eat Lamb meal

10. Arctic Circle says:

Happy Easter!

11. Arctic Circle says:

All social networking websites such as infamous facebook, maybe called the commercial media. They all are bound to laws and strategies of capital accumulation, whereas audiences which are also public and contributors are commercial media’s main product and are habitually sold…

Audiences are sold to advertisers and social networking works for them. It cost money to retain this website, incogman.net, free of advertising and the identity of the American and European contributors incognito. Thus, consider donating dollars while you still can, before it is too late! Otherwise the jews will have niggers to dig us all into the liquid concrete.

12. Joe Btfsplk says:

I call it disintegration.

Integration is one of their pet terms- we should eschew them.

13. Arctic Circle says:

The jewish capitalistic media industry dictates conditions that delineate:

(1) the structure of the communication system, and
    (2) the possibilities to produce and share content.

Corporate communication platforms set the protocols of what content will be distributed in centralized manner. The rich decide what content to produce. The rich own the means (media) to deliver their poisonous content to whom and where . The government self-aloff to see the jews manipulating public.

The jewish influense on the content (design of the public message) is guaranteed by their ownership of the media.

The jewish ownership of media bends down all content providers in the country, except the incogman.net, who stands straight and all alone surrounded with the billions of black jewish Satans.

I wish all whites would get together and burn the Satans in the gas-chambers redesigned for VIP customers.

14. Arctic Circle says:

…Good to know before it starts ….

There is a wonderful new way of disposing unnecessary human bodies. Dead niggers and jews can be disposed of by so-called “composting”, a process that rapidly transforms remains into soil and is considered less harmful to be environment than burial or cremation.

It takes only 3 minutes to dissolve a nigger using alkaline hydrolysis, and that is a natural organic reduction. Compare it to expensive and unsanitary Dead Niggers Storages around the country.

The move comes amid growing interest in alternative ways of disposing of human bodies. Supporters of the bill have said they like the idea of their remains being recycled and helping nourish plants or trees.

15. Arctic Circle says:

The reaction of the FBI to the arrest of the leader of an armed militia who was detaining Central American families near the Mexican border, is unprecedented. They say: “This is a dangerous person who should not have weapons around children and families”.

What about our children surrounded by the dangerous niggers, latinois, and financially advanced jews?

It appears as the Jewish paycheck motivates FBI to take a slow U-turn from protecting simple people like us, to protecting the very colored criminals who harass and threaten us. The make absurd claimes, based on their conviction of monopoly on security and law enforcement: ““Today’s arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes.”

Law enforcement takes strange form of the giant offensive criminal. It is nothing wrong with militia participation in governance, when the regular governance channels fail to deliver up to the militia expectations.

What would happen if you people would arrest many FBI take out their credit cars and let them loose inside jail, prison, in downtown of Chicago, or in some other niggers – zoo? They would eat each other. Why do they force people to coexist with the dangerous apes?

Hopkins, of Flora Vista, allegedly led the United Constitutional Patriots. Videos posted earlier this week showed armed members of the group ordering families, some of whom had children as young as toddlers, to sit in dirt near the state’s border until Border Patrol agents arrived.

• FBI sucks wet ones for doing that, these scum are thugs for the government, anyone that works for the government especially as a armed thug should be expelled to another country for unAmerican activity

16. S O G says:

wow …lol….the usa is truly owned and raped by israel amd global kike cabal …so mexico was a jewish colony and major settlement in 1542 …dint know that .?.
    8 jewish billionaires control mexico..
    so it to is to a colony of global jewry …
    any fucking mexican military shitsatains on american side should have been immediately exterminated ….america home of depraved and indifferent …humiliated by the jews and now by muslims niggers arabs chinese mass illegal immigration ..
    lately political lefteists have been quoting u.s.code laws …seems odd how they cherry pick certain laws and ignore the vast non impeachable u.s.code concerning directly to mexicans here illegally ….children born to mexicans here do not have to right under any law to clai citizen ship …the jew lawyers turned the 14th amedment on its head and twisted it for te marxist narrative ..
    mexican law states unequivicaly that any mexican baby born to mexican citizen parents anywhere in te world that the baby is a mexican ctizen ….mexican federal law .
    all this chaos because some jeew lawyer say the 14th amendment says such and such ..
    it means that when citizen parents have a child it automatically is a citizen …
    i never seen any bullshit about mexican babies being born here gettin automatic citizen ship then their parents getting green cards etc ..
    its just more communist jew horseshit …
    but in a conquered nation it flies …
    i dono but it seems like the newnation . org site fills up with nigger nastiness faster than it used to ….so i would wager that niggers arre way out of control ..
    be careful out there …niggers like to pull the paranoid schizo bi polar defense now …its completely bullshit ….they get on SSI with that rubish but it flies in the new america ..
    progressive democratic socialism …..its why assholes like swahlows te calif democrat assembly turd can say stupid shit and try to ban guns like kamal toe harris and her stinky liitle toe rag cory booker who actually admits to groping a woman …
    \these people look like pscos and talk like psycos …..
    hmmm come on do they reaslly represent tax payers in the usa ..
    how about that nigger bitch who sued multnomah county in oregon over a blue lives matter poster at her work and got dat cheese muffugha ….100,000 dfollars …nigger lottery ,ka ching …that money will be gone after a long hiatus in a crack house where she will resort to other maens to stay high after the cheese runs out ….
    send them all back ..

17. S O G says:

nice call joe ….its either segregation or disintegration ….spot fucking on ..

18. S O G says:

Red Pill says:
    April 21, 2019 at 8:46 am
    i support reparations for the black community
    as long as it includes a one way ticket to a tropical island,
    (Haiti) with no right of return.
    blacks are ungrateful bastards.

unfortunately all thise once nice islands who had indigenous indian life on them were invaded by the nigers the new exploreres brought ..or should i say new exploiters …
    or how would the jewish ship mastere even know about the islands in the first place ..
    cuba had arawok indians who the spaniard jews conquisters worked to death so tney weant and got niggers cus niggers were being gotten by the middle eastern kaliphs for hundreds of years already and there were already establishrd slave trade routes that white slaves had been transported on for hundreds of year…
    it is odd how none of theese big mouthed asshole niggers ever want to go back to their land of provenance …i think the black panthers went down to africa to see how the boruhthuhs keel dat white debil ….the new black nigger moron panthers went on a fact finding safari ….kind a like study and observation but more like participation in anti white hatred and anti white genocide and anti white racism which is what the wrthless nation of izlamb is all about ….the charter for the niggers panthers falles under the umbrella of the noi now …the orince of bel air is a member niw and a heavy donator …will smith what some would call a nice nigger …he is in deep conspiracy and co opted support of the doctrine of hate and violence aimed innocent america whites …\
    many nigger celebrity trash are members now of nation of islam …a very terrorist group ….
    KEEP ON sluggin it out redpill …

19. Dafydd says:

Trump the Shabbos Goy!

Chabad & Noahide Laws EXPOSED!!!

20. Gene says:

Nigger Apes Have Been Grabbing Young Women Off The Streets – WATCH

There has been some surveillance of niggers grabbing girls and stuffing them in vans, etc., right off the parking lots and streets of America. In this video the girl hides from the car following her and sure enough the car stops immediately! Car backs up to see her and she goes forward behind the rig she’s hiding behind! Car goes forward to look for her, she backs up again. Cat and mouse game goes on for awhile until she makes a run for it. She apparently was using her phone, maybe to call home or authorities. Young people today cannot even walk the streets in safety anymore. I don’t know if this driver is a nigger, but there’s too many niggers on the loose.

Smaller people cannot defend themselves very well against 2 or 3 nigger apes.

WATCH: Girl hides to avoid car apparently following her in Vacaville

• Gene says:

CONFIRMED – THE DRIVER HAD SHORT DREADLOCKS – NIGGER!

I had a sneaking suspicion this driver was a nigger and he probably was. The narrator of this video of the same incident as above says the driver had short dreadlocks. Who wears dreadlocks? Mostly niggers!

Now why would a nigger be following and stalking a little girl. This was a near-miss kidnapping murder. These kidnapping murders are happening all over America while the media builds up the murdering bastards. You might as well say this nigger tried to kidnap, rape, and murder this little girl ….and failed…..this time.

Video captures driving following girl in Vacaville neighborhood

• Gene says:

VIDEO IS VIRTUAL PROOF OF WHO IS BEHIND THE MURDER-KIDNAPPINGS

Take it to the bank that as the narrator said the driver in the above video had short dreadlocks that many of the murder-kidnappings in America are done by niggers. It is going on at a grandiose level and any decent society would order segregation, at least for the next 10 years, until the murdering race corrects its behavior.

But Congress will sit on their asses like they do on immigration and stay mum, like hoping a problem will go away because you don’t address the problem.

CONGRESS IS ABSOLUTELY SICKENING! They are do nothing duds involved in fighting phony jew wars for Israel in foreign lands, a bunch of jew ass-kissing idiots too brain dead to take up for THE HOMELAND.

21. Bob says:

With all their strength, the Jews – basically, ALL the vocal Jews in the world – encourage non-white immigration into every country in which they are located (except Israel). This is because the multicultural society is their fundamental political aim in order to realize the disintegration of national culture and identity in each nation. The massive presence of non-white immigrants is de facto white genocide designed to prevent the original white population from succeeding in any nationalistic outbursts against the Jewish domination over finance, politics, the economy, the law, and the media. In the US, the 1965 Immigration Act is a good example of their efforts in this regard. All Jewish intellectuals, without any exception, are focused on this question of building this “pluralistic, diverse society” and for this they practice constant vigilance against “hate and racism” generally directed toward white people. All of this is designed to foment social disintegration and to advance their end game of total global Jewish supremacy and control. It is proceeding exactly as outlined in The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion — their blueprint for world control.

22. Bob says:

“Greetings, my children! You have been called here to recapitulate the principal steps of our new program. As you know, we had hoped to have twenty years between the wars to consolidate the great gains which we made from World War II, but our increasing numbers in certain vital areas is arousing opposition to us, and we must now work with every means at our disposal to precipitate World War III.

The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfilment is so apparent, it behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will have its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every gentile a slave!

You remember the success of our propaganda campaign during the 1930s, which aroused anti-American passions in Germany, at the same time we were arousing anti-German passions in America — a campaign which culminated in the Second World War. A similar propaganda campaign is now being waged intensively throughout the world. A war fever is being worked up in Russia by an incessant anti-American barrage while a nationwide anti-Communist scare is sweeping America. This campaign is forcing all of the smaller nations to choose between the partnership of Russia or an alliance with the United States.

Our most pressing problem at the moment is to inflame the lagging militaristic spirit of the Americans. (The failure of the Universal Military Training Act was a great setback to our plans, but we are assured that a suitable measure will be rushed through Congress immediately after the 1952 elections.) The Russian as well as the Asiatic peoples, are well under control and offer no objections to war, but we must wait to secure the Americans.

This program will achieve its objective; the Third World War which will surpass in destruction all previous contests. Israel, of course, will remain neutral and when both sides are devastated and exhausted, we will arbitrate, sending our Control Commissions into all of the wrecked countries. This war will end for all time our struggle against gentiles. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generations of white children are being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid whites to mate with whites. The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory.”

We will embark on an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the earth. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.

There will be no more religions. Not only would the existence of a priest class remain a constant danger to our rule, but belief in an afterlife would give spiritual strength to irreconcilable elements in many countries. We will, however, retain the rituals and the customs of Judaism as the mark of our hereditary ruling caste strengthened by our racial laws so that no Jew will be allowed to marry outside our race nor will any stranger be accepted by us.

We may have to repeat the grim days of World War II when we let the Hitlerite bands sacrifice some of our people in order that we may have adequate documentation and witnesses to legally justify our trial and execution of the leaders of America and Russia as war criminals after we have dictated the peace. I am sure you will need little preparation for such a duty, for sacrifice has always been the watchword of our people, and the death of a few thousand Jews in exchange for world leadership is indeed a small price to pay.

To convince you of the certainty of that leadership, let me point out to you how we have turned all of the inventions of the white man into weapons against him. His printing presses and radios are the mouthpieces for our desires, and his heavy industry manufactures the instruments which he sends out to arm Asia and Africa against him. Our interests in Washington are greatly extending the Point Four program for developing industry in backward areas of the world so that after industrial plants and cities of Europe and America are destroyed by atomic warfare, the whites can offer no resistance against the larger masses of the dark races who will maintain an unchallenged technological superiority.

And so, with the vision of world victory before you, go back to your countries and intensify your good work until that approaching day when Israel will reveal herself in all her glorious destiny as the Light of the World!”

—Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich, January 12, 1952, keynote speech to the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary (Quoted in Canadian Intelligence Service, Sept 1952 and in US publication Common Sense 1952)

23. Joe Btfsplk says:

“. . .the larger masses of the dark races who will maintain an unchallenged technological superiority. . .”

Without Whitey? Impossible.

24. Arctic Circle says:

Life is not about the niggers and jews…Life is all about endangered by the jews and niggers, us!

Let us talk about us. Can somebody explain how can we become we? How can we become better people capable of surmounting enough political power to legalize the Volunteer Segregation?

…lol…or fuck out loud…

25. Arctic Circle says:

Life has become diverse experience. The diversity has empirically proven itself to be wrong, carcinogenic, and undesirable.

We come in contact with people from of all types of different backgrounds, and many of which are not even from this country. In a world of so much diversity and information about how malevolent all that diversity is, it is odd to see those who still advocate for diversity and desegregation.

Then it become even more interesting question: Why so many intelligent, often powerful people who can afford discretion, are not only advocate for the niggerization but actively support through lobbing, politics, in congress, etc.

This is the time to start naming here who is responsible for the Policy if Diversity.

You see, the social comparison has not disappear, the common perception of the niggers and jews as the troublemakers, has not change either.

So, why so many people are slavishly supporting diversification of the United States? Why so many white people call anyone who brings attention to how dangerous jews really are, ethnocentric racists, and even anti-american (according to pelosy).

Everybody understands that the jeudeo-niggerian tandem is lethal, but everybody still stand firm with them. You saw the State of the Union speech.

Why only the hand full of patriots, who love the U.S., are the ones who bringing up the truth about jews?

The answer is simple the profit. All those white people who support jews, niggers, colored affirmative action, colored working places, and forced colored coexistence they are strongly financially motivated for doing so.

It is not about cultural superiority it is simply about: Fucking Niggers and Jews Must Learn to Stay Away from People!

26. Arctic Circle says:

a short but useful read … a chinese understanding about the issue of segregation …observe how wrong all those people about white racists, whom they portray as wrongdoers against niggers. The chinese completely ignores the white racists central message: Niggers and Just must stay away from people! Just fuck off and do whatever you want!

_____
    ++++++++
    Why does segregation happen?

There are various reason why a society chose to segregate, but mostly it is because of general disdain or hatred for each other. It doesn’t necessarily have to be mutual hatred too. It could be one hated the other, and forced them into segregated places.

For the positive ones, we segregate because we want exclusive private space. This is justified in personal situations like toilets, showers, or bathroom in general. It may extend to our own bedroom. Generally we want to be safe from everyone during our most vulnerable times. Establishing quarantine is also a form of segregation, which is done to contain a disease outbreak or epidemy. We also want to segregate troubled people, so they can’t hurt others. These are just good examples on why we have segregation.

On the other hand…

When we talk to Americans, segregation usually means the “Jim Crow law” era. It is meant to, as I understand it, “put the black folks in their places”. Some people still want to revive that, so they create the whole “separate but equal” treatment to the newly freed black folks of the south.

Back then, when the South lost the Civil War, the region was devastated by war, cities burned, farmfields neglected, and facilities destroyed. So, the reconstruction era began. Many winning sides from the north descended upon the south, preying on the poor south, profiteering from the reconstruction projects, the carpetbaggers.

Who did they blame for this? Of course, the easily victimised group, the black communities for bringing in the carpetbaggers. But in reality, the policies usually affect black people the most, not only poor southern whites. However, they just didn’t care. Violent mobs identifying as southern whites of all kinds targeted the black people. It was starting to disturb the federal government, but was never solved.

One of the way to prevent further violence is to segregate them. The underlying racist idea is to prevent to black folks to be roughed up by the larger group of white people. But, in practice, the segregation goes beyond the concern of black people’s security in public.

They not only segregate, but also make them second class citizens by limiting their voting rights, designating inferior facilities to the blacks, and sometimes very petty and irrational like separate bathrooms and drinking fountain. They really want to spent extra money to build extra facility just for racism. Other times, they don’t care at all and put “whites only” sign. Then, there is this pettiness with how a black person should refer to a white person when addressing them, and vica versa. It is in overall, a general attempt to reestablish the whites as the higher social class and subjugate the discriminated and oppressed group, both physically and psychologically.

It might be slightly understandable if the US was the evil-mongering nefarious “great satan” of the world. But they love to pose as the freedom-loving people who openly gave everyone a chance to pursue happiness. They declare to the world that all men are created equal. So, does it make their racial segregation policy, ironic?

That’s why even-minded people started recognising the irony and set things right. Segregation was no more, but the road ahead is still uncertain.

So, the various reasons why people chose segregation:

General observation about individual differences and patterns
    Scapegoating / fingerpointing / blaming of the usual and most convenient victims, someone that is not like us
    General deep hatred, reinforced through generation after generation of haters
    Influenced others with weird beliefs and superstition about the hated groups
    Desire to make them suffer / punish them as a result of such beliefs and superstition
    Recently, the narrative has been self-preservation as they understand that their genes are the recessive ones, although the scientific community is still isn’t so sure
    I don’t understand why would people think like this. It may gave them some kind of purpose or belonging to a certain group, part of human’s drive to be social. But, this particular social group is seriously the destructive kind.

27. Arctic Circle says:

In response to the chinese scriber: Not even that, white racism is not a general attempt to reestablish the whites as the higher social class and subjugate the colored group, both physically and psychologically.

No it is a complete misunderstanding. We are to subjugate nobody. All we want is to convince a peaceful message: niggers and jews stay away from people!

28. Doright says:

How do these nigger bastards get away with such horrendous crimes forever in many cases? Because of the silence and uncooperative manner of other niggers who know information about the crime and who actually did the crime for two things. Then there is the fear of law enforcement to investigate as they should. They fear attack on themselves either physically or verbally and also because they fear losing their jobs because of the racist blacks where the cops will be accused of racism for their efforts.

29. Bones Crusher says:

Orbiting 22,000 miles above Earth, a fleet of American-built satellites is serving governments around the world in many bizarre ways.

Nine of these satellites have been part of efforts to strengthen police forces against social unrest and make sure that the state political messaging penetrates far and wide.

So if think that the social unrest is a solution to solve the Jeudeo-Niggerian Problem think again, again, again, again, again, again, again…

Now matter how long you think there is no solution. Everybody’s capitalistic greed is the bloodstram of jews and niggers. The ruch jewish capitalists do not discriminate: They fuck everybody blacks, niggers, whites. It is a good time to stop the unstoppable capitalism.

30. Bob from Australia says:

We now have nigger problems here. They are bringing them in as refugees and now the Cities are full dumping them in the bush. The country folk are not prepared for these savages. One robbed an old lady and made her cook him a meal before departing. Maybe he was too tired to beat or kill her as he had already tomahawked up a service station when the broad did not produce the cash quick enough. He was picked up having a kip in a bus shelter. I am wise to them as I have dealt with them in Prison where I saw a group beat an Asian guy to death and another time saw one stab a guy for no reason. Maybe he was having a bad hair day. I said to myself to make a note to be wary around these noble savages. Very wary indeed.

31. Doright says:

What the only thing that’s funny about this DNA catching these savages, is some nigger somewhere with a blood tie in some way to the rapistnigger who the niggers may have never met puts his blood into one of the ancestry sites like ancestry.com and a familial check in run on the DNA they have on the rapist and it comes up with a hit on the rapist. LOL! The law has to do an elimination procedure on the hit but that’s how they get the one responsible.

32. S O G says:

vacaville used to be the central reception center of cal inmates ..its now a medical center for aging inmates who need acute care and its a facility that lol reassigns gender ….
    its over run with niggers spilling out of sacramento and fairfield are bad places and marin city in marin county calif …
    niggers made them into violent ghettos …no go zoned for whites like oakland and richmond calif …..if yer white and you for some dumbass reason wind up in the middle of this places at night youd better put your rubber nigger lookalike mask on and jam ..they will shoot you on site for being white …
    yeah bob i hear melbourne is under seige …3 million serious police responses to these niggers from africa gamgs and nigger violance in the last 5 years….
    they should pass a law that allows for mass extermination of these criminally insane murder monkeys …i just feel the love and enrichment these pieces of shit are supposed to bring ….jews say its the whites fault no matter what the deal is …
    good quote joe …all you have to do is look at south africa infrastructure ..the farms hoogestraaten jew slum lord from london who gets the farms from mugabe in rhodesia …etc ..10-20 million dollar farms seized and the niggers let em go to seed and cant even grow weeds …stupid bunch of fuckers who deserve to starve to death …
    the faminse and wars dint start till the jews took ov er south africa via de klerk abdication to nigger politicians most commun ists ..
    the electrical systems in SA are crumbling and deteriorating so the niggers have to like they dod in belgian col,onies and keep some tech educated white europeans around to fix shit while the niggers collect all kinds of wild pay checks for created positions a situation that is un sustainable …who will be blamed …whites …
    the jews no better but the niggers are retards who suck up the jew dogma and propaganda …so the chins and jews can rob and pillage raw earth minerals and such from the idiotic niggers in africa …look at the GERTLER family in africa ..industrial giants ….i would say billionaires …
    theses niggers arent noble tho lol …look at the pdf “africans in jamaica ” ther psycology of the negro is another one approx labeled …the women were the worst that white people who studied niggers in africa saw …vioalent bloody savages …

i have often said with the number of niggers killed by other niggers in firearm homicide many more are killed with no firearm methoids …blacks are serial killers .
    the niggers walking around hae killed many ,raped many …because looking at the numbers of casualties niggers inflict means tha there are a lot of core repeat offenders in the monkey community …the niggers enslave the very hood where they nest at by creating terror and rape and murder of their own worthless species but also whites who should be armed to the teeth and at a time when sayanim kikes who became congresspeople for the sole purpose of interfering illegally in lawful second amendment rights of americans who need to be armed more than ever today …every where in the world the jewish consolidated groups of politicals economicals religious nutbags etc all majically fall under the spell of the flag of death and genocide …

33. S O G says:

vallejo is near fairfield and is under nigger control ..a friend o mine was robbed and stabbed by niggers even after they got the wallet …we now know that the killings of people by niggers during robbery /rape is more about the killing ..
    my friend barely survived …was just walking along a “safe”area looking for a house to rent i reckon when murder monkeys alighted upon him and his girlfreind …
    there aint no reasonong with niggers at all …if armed and they start to go into the rob rape and murder mode just pull it and rid the world of worthless trash and git the fuck out of there …

34. J.R. says:

@Bob… What were they thinking???…

Voice of the People: The White Australia Policy (1962)…

Should refugees come to Australia? (1979) | RetroFocus…

Should the bikini be banned? (1961)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-m4w_mAxWA ..

35. J.R. says:

What were they thinking??? Part 2…

Who’s the boss of your house? (1961) | RetroFocus …

Women finally allowed to drink at Marble Bar (1967) | RetroFocus …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRhvNjfmQJw ..

36. Arctic Circle says:

The numbers of casualties niggers inflict in the US doubling every three minutes, and jews in political power let the immigration quota be dominated by Latinos, and Niggers.

As the result we all live in the shit, in the monkey community …No good!

37. Any white man that is not a racist when it comes to the mudslime, nigs, muzzies, and spicos is nothing but groveling punk, you are kindred spirit to me. When people like punk face Biden suck the niggers ass, all he will accomplish is soon or later he will be chocking on shit. The phoney nigger lover is a disgrace to white men everywhere, I would not want to be near him, for I would tell him what I thought of his groveling , appeasing punk ways. I do not understand when people turn on their own race anyone says to me they hate being white, I will smack em in the cken mouth for coward insanity

38. Daniel says:

Niggers always will get the white Adamic peoples in their satanic clutches for their father the DEVIL to fuck up their lives. Niggers of the Nephilims have snuck into our society. They have no parents or relatives. THEY ARE THE WICKED ANGELS OF DEATH SERVING THEIR FATHER SATAN. GET THE WHITE PEOPLE AND DESTROY THEM, SAYS THE nasty ungodly jew leaders and their father satan also. jews and niggers work together.

Nigger lures WHITE girls to his car for the barbaric actions and to ruin their lives>>>on orders from SATAN, the niggers and jews father and god