»Donations to INCOG MAN

To help defray whatever expenses involved with my site, I’ve set up a secure Paypal account where you can make a small donation (whatever you can afford). Don’t worry if you can’t — just as long as you are Pro-White, you’re cool with me already.

If you can afford $5 or $10, I’d appreciate it. If you blow it off, thanks a lot, pal.

Click on the Paypal button below and put a little something on your Paypal account or credit card. I never get any personal information — I just want the dough for coffee and cigarettes.

For Websites and Blogs

If you would like to put in some artwork over on the left to give exposure to your own site, you can do up some artwork and I’ll put it in here. Just make a comment down below with your contact info and I’ll put it into the moderation que so only you and I see it (unless you change your IP address). Always go to this page here to make comments pertaining to your donation.

Put in a LINK to your final JPEG or GIF file art (exact size if possible). You go to Paypal to make your donation. Look for the “purpose” field there and put what it’s for. Come back in a day or so to see it.

Don’t forget to paste in your website address into your comment down below so I can also include it with the artwork (visitors will click on it and bounce directly to your site).

ALL ARTWORK WILL HAVE ACTIVE LINKS FOR FREE! That’s really not a big deal, even though some sites act like it is. Let me know if your site’s address changes.

I’m thinking just a couple of dollars a month for 6 months, with a one time donation (you make the Paypal transaction above). Sizes and suggested rates follow. Use the “purpose” field so I know it’s for your artwork. You can donate more at the end of 6 months to continue.

Once I have the artwork and verified your Paypal transaction (a day or two), I’ll put it in and then schedule it to run automatically for 6 months from that day. The artwork position is first come, first served.

Reach 100,000 plus pairs of eyes every month:

Large size: 225 pixels wide by 350 pixels deep (deep vertical): $25 for 6 months.

Medium size: 225 pixels wide by 250 pixels deep (verticle rectangle): $20 for 6 months.

Small size: 225 pixels wide by 225 pixels deep (square): $15 for 6 months.

List size: 225 pixels wide by 100 pixels deep (horizontal rectangle): $10 for 6 months.

If needed, I will resize any art to fit these dimensions (I’ll give you leeway on vertical depth), but it’s best if you do it yourself to make sure it looks OK (pay attention to readable font sizes). I can create pretty good looking original art if you’re willing to pony up a little more for my time.

I promise to only spend the money on this site, ammunition, coffee, cigarettes, maybe some beer and donations to other Pro-White groups. If you enjoy my site, please take a minute to contribute a little something, something.

* My old blog at WordPress was taken down for scurrilous reasons by sneaky Jews. Right now, this site is separate from WP (although I use their PD software), is on protected servers and guarded by pro-White people, but I cannot guarantee the Feds or the Jews won’t find a way to censor me.

Get seen on the most pro-White, UN PC, truth site on the net!

143 Responses to »Donations to INCOG MAN

Thanks, Greg, Jim and L. Really do appreciate it.

2. Rich says:

Hey Incog, I don’t trust pay pal! can I send a money order?

3. Rich says:

Believe it or not Incog I am comitted to the cause. So if alternative payment forms apply please say so.

You can go to Paypal and donate thru a bank or with a credit card. That’s all I got, partner.

5. Marshall says:

Incog-

The first step to being FREE, is to realize that NO JEW owns your property, money, “401K, ROTH IRA” or anything else!!! They operate by a shell game. Gypsies who never have a home aren’t going to have a home, and that’s why they get systematically kicked out everywhere they go. It reminds me of all sorts of stories throughout history, but the bottom line is that these people are VAMPIRES.

Sexy chicks, are their immediate come-on. Sexy chicks, licking their lips, seem to be what they are into, as in Los Angeles. Jew bitches and whatever they are into, are genetic abberations. (sp.) They can NEVER be “good-looking” so they have a deep hatred for women who ARE.

YOU ain’t gettin’ there, dear, and there’s something wrong with your GENES. You look like Larry King in a DRESS….LMAO!!!

M:-)

6. Rich says:

You know Incog I had alot of good hopes about your site , you put me out and let me back in once I got personal. No way of donating without an audit trail? Something does not smell right. Are you the original Incog Man?

Edgar Steele, Truthseeker, Judicial-inc.com, Curt Mynard/Dead. The list goes on!
    So suspicious are you. You and Jeeeeeewlianne keep up the good fight and Fuck-off, PAL

That’s lovely, Marshall.

8. Julian Lee says:

Rich shows his hasbara fangs. It’s good somebody like Incog stays incognito at this point. But most of the rest of us should not keep catering to Jews and acting afraid of exercising free speech. They feed off that. As for Rich, I don’t know why Rich would be so nervous about having his identity knowable. It’s not as if his posts have amounted to much.

It’s good that you are making some fundraising possible, Incogman. I am thinking about buying an ad space. =8o)=

9. Rich says:

I’m sure you will never really know Julian!

I thought you were out of here? I guess all you’re good for is stirring the shit, eh?

11. Marshall says:

Here is media Incog:

Disgusting JEW freaks of nature, who couldn’t get laid anywhere in the USA IF THEY TRIED, systematically trying to keep American girls from just naturally loving the apparent superior genes the Jews are always out to despoil.

It’s an endless cycle of Jews trying to elevate themselves to a spiritual state they can never achieve. It’s sort of like “Adam and Eve.” You see sexual women wringling with huge snakes. You see Jewish Rabbis sucking little boys DICKS, and right away it should be a clue to ANYONE, that these people are pathologically INSANE.

When I see a SNAKE, here’s what I first think.

Is this a “Copperhead?” Copperheads are easy to dispatch. The thing about poisonous snakes is that their heads are “triangular.” So what? I’ve seen quite a few poisonous snakes in my day, and none of them are out to help anyone making a voyage down a river in faraway lands much more friendly.

You know, there are all sorts of animals in the world, and they seem to operate on their own “schedules,” I mean…they do what they do. There’s a reason, and the beauty of the world is here for a reason.

Well, I really don’t care. The snake is doing no good around my campsite, or anybody else’s.

Marsh 😉

12. jim and L says:

Glad to help Incog. Luv your blog! Lots of interesting stories and quite a few “colorful” bloggers…LOL.

You would think that a “famous” photographer that ugly would know her own picture would be better “not” taken.

Damn you Incogman, now i have to set up a paypal account, if i send you any of my hard earned Judenfetzen you better spend at least a little on beer, coffee aint that good for ya.

14. Rock says:

Gochuh a couple cups Cogman.
    Bout damn time ya did this.
    Thanx for all you’v done for me, the world, God and country.
    Keep turning up the heat and step it up a notch.
    See ya in valhalla.

15. GDL says:

You’re welcome Incog,

Greg would be me, so I will comment with it from now own.

DUMP ISRAEL!

Thanks Robin!

Make it a fine German Beer.
    Thanks Incogman, Your site is a one stop shop for learning made easy.
    And i thought it was cool that my angry rant made comment of the week, WOW!

18. American says:

I’ll buy you a whole mess of coffee and cigs, especially since it’s just Judefetzen. Just don’t quit spreading the word! 🙂

19. American says:

It must be killing the jew-rats that Incog can monetize a site geared towards exposing them.

DUMP ISRAEL!

20. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Because you’ve been such an avuncular host, i’ll send some dough in the next few days, and when i have the odd bit hanging about.
    On the condition that on here it’s no names, no pack drill, or special privileges.

I too am enamoured of coffee and cigarettes, so am empathetic to yer dilemma.

I’ve checked you out from every angle, and to my mind, you are the real deal.

Well worth a punt.

Thanks, American and Rock!

22. American says:

Anytime, Incog. Thanks for all your effort.

DUMP ISRAEL!

23. CT Wolf says:

Sending you a ten.
    Keep up the good work!

Thanks, CT!

25. zona guy says:

A cup of coffee and a stogie on me incogman. A small price to pay for the edjewcation I get here.

Thanks, zona guy!

27. American born says:

I got some some extra cash, Ill donate to the cause.
    Just keep up the good work, abit more aggressive posts would be more beneficial.
    Im a greedy son of a bitch, LOL.
    I’l make a stop by my local jewish bank tommorow.
    Hit the jew right between the eyes, INCOG.

28. ashkeNAZIS suck says:

They tried to make the world forget his name…vecnaja pamjat Mr. Tesla

29. jennifer chen says:

Hi, Incogman, I left a donation of $33.00-the number of Christ-I wish I could send more. Money has no value-it is you giving us the truth that I value. I love you and I thank you so much for giving a voice to goodness over eviljewishness. You and Dr David Duke are the leaders we all desperately need right now-to lead us toward the light-beyond the dark shadow the jews-(who have no light in them)cast upon the earth.

I pray that Incogman, David Duke & St. Michael the Archangel, will defend us in battle; be our protection and safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the jews. May God rebuke the evil jews, I humbly pray. And do thou Oh Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into Hell, all the evil jews who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

30. jennifer chen says:

Sorry Incogman, I felt like (a cheap jew) that was not enough-so I donated another $66.00, that totals-to $100, which is the number of God-who is the same as Jesus. I give it with great respect, admiration, and eternal gratitude for your (Incogman’s) courageous contribution to humanity.
    This is what I pray,
    The Miracle Prayer:
    Lord Jesus,
    I come before you just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In your name I forgive all others for what they have done against me. ??I renounce the jewish evil spirits and all their works. I give you my entire self, Lord Jesus now and forever. I invite you into my life, Jesus. I accept you as my Lord, God and my Savior. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit. ??Come, Lord Jesus, cover me with your precious blood, and fill me with your Holy Spirit. I Love You, Lord Jesus. I Praise You, Jesus. I Thank You, Jesus. I shall follow you every day of my life. Amen.

I’m wondering if you got my donation, have e-mail receipt on my side and some insufficient funds message in another e-mail account my g/f uses.
    WTF? Thats why i hate electronic paying of anything .
    I won’t complete an E-BAY purchase unless seller will accept a postal M/O.
    Let me know sir if you’ve recieved my donation. thanks……

The only thing i can think is paypal account is empty but shouldn’t matter cause i used debit.

Thanks, Jennifer!

33. ashkeNAZIS suck says:

The Serbian people, whether they live in the JewSA, Canada, or anywhere else in the world, will never, ever forget this, and anybody who stands in the way of Serbian people getting their rightful land back should be impaled on a wooden stake.

AshkeNAZIS suck:

Can you put any comments unrelated to this page elsewhere? This is for people helping me out, or those who want to advertise. Thanks.

Well, have you?

Oh, sorry, Bailey. No, nothing showed up.

Well, that sucks! No beer for you yet buddy.
    I apologize, i’ll have to get my better half to look into whats the deal with paypal.
    Thats why i don’t trust jew paypal.

Is it possible it’s in a females name? initials JZ.

Bailey: No female with initials JZ. Sorry. Getz your woman over here!

JZ should end in _99@ yahoo.com
    According to my jew paypal receipt #4087341097022400 your donation coordinator is a woman with one of those warm month names.

Incog needs a P.O. Box, would that be an option in the future?

41. ashkeNAZIS suck says:

The Rothschilds, Winston Churchill and the “Final Solution

42. Marshall says:

LOOK.

There are three things that “Hitler,” “Abraham Lincoln,” and “John F. Kennedy” had in common.

They ALL made OFFICIAL POLICY to KICK THE KIKES OUT, and I mean the JEW CENTRAL BANKERS, aka ROTHSCHILDS of their money system.

This is not a “new” idea. The early colonies in the USA had their own “colonial scrip” and THAT IS what sparked the entire British establishment to come after us. The “Tea Party” LMAO!!! That was NOT what the revolution was about. It was about self-determination, independent of a FAKE MONEY SYSTEM, ok?

We figured out that money is only worth the paper it’s written on. Why can’t we issue our own? Do we need a fucking JEW to tell us what our money is worth?

OK, then let’s issue our OWN “colonial scrip” and these Rothschild scumbags can stand in a corner with their God-damned gold bars.

SUCK ON IT, JEW. Can you eat one? JAG-OFF JEWS, where are you going to run to next? China? Hmm.

The dragon is waiting for you snake. I’ll enjoy watching you eat your own tails together.

STAY AWAY FROM WHITE WOMEN.

43. t.sint-clair s. st. w says:

i’ll send you dough when you find somethin other than gay pal ..and when yall stop censoring my brutal sense of humor……any censorship is censorship an i seen worse than my shit..there are som real douche bags around here cheers…im out ..its always fun and informative..

Thanks, Steven R.!

—–

sint-clair: For some reason my SPAMblinka stops some of your comments. Don’t know why. I let them out when it happens.

Go ahead drop some thru Paypal, if you would. Don’t know if I’ll do something diff anytime soon. Thanks.

Thanks Todd!

46. ashkeNAZIS Jews suck says:

Millions of white Europeans dead at the hands of German Jewish mischlinge fuckup murderous psychopathic freaks AshkeNAZI Jews. This time, the white Europeans better build ovens for these freaks too. DNA tests are now available. They can all be tracked down all over the world.

47. ashkeNAZIS Jews suck says:

Shitler’s family. Rot in Hell German and Anglo jewish rothschilds ashkeNAZI psychopathic murderers and torturers. Millions of dollars should go to the non German and non Jewish prisoners of Dachau and screw all of you supporters of the AshkeNAZI Rothschilds, IG Farben supporters calling yourselves “aryan white people”. ROT IN HELL.

Thanks Drake C! Wow.

Thanks Jim and Brian too!

Thanks JV!

50. ashkeNAZIS Jews suck says:

The Jewish Ustashi who disguised themselves as Aryan Catholic Croats tortured and murdered nearly one million Serbian people during WW2. Hitler himself was shocked at the brutality of Ustashi. Slavic people have been divided and pitted against each other through jew control of the Vatican, the Orthodox church and the rest of Christianity. Slavic people unite against your enemies already.

51. Kurt says:

have a “cup-o-joe and a smoke” on me, cheers Incogman

Thanks, Kurt!

Thanks CP and John L!

Thanks Sam R.!

55. Anthony says:

I will donate in a few days when I finally get a Debit Card.

Thanks Jim and Lois H.! Also, thanks Brendan S. and David S., too!

And don’t let me forget to thank Brian R.!

57. jim and L says:

Your welcome Incog. i was wondering if you got it. Thought maybe ZOG intercepted my donation.
    I sent an SF friend request your way. Did ya get it?

No, I got it fine. I do appreciate it. I’ll check my SF friends request soon and accept it.

59. squarepegroundhole says:

I send your stuff in email to friends ALL the time. I bet I was one of the first to know Big Brother pulled you down. Thank you for all your work Incogman!

60. American says:

Newly awakened wanted to buy coffee and cigs for the incogman, all set?

Thanks American and Drake C.!

Thanks John K.!

For you, $0.00. I’ll add it right away.

Put your link into comments and I’ll put that in too.

Oh wait, I see it. I put your comment in as moderated just for your eyes.

Thanks Stephen T. and Brendan S.!

And thanks alot too, Andrew H.! Nice.

65. jewlian flea says:

I call BULLSHIT shalom. Total BULLSHIT. What a fucking piss poor psyop you are incogjew.

Thanks, Lawrence L.!

Thanks, Gene H!

68. Marshall says:

Why wait for donations Incog? Sell some “Incogswag” dude!!! The Jew is doing it 😀

Notice the oh-so-politically correct product explanation underneath LOL!!!

Thanks, Steven T. and Chris F.!