By Rev. Ted Pike
The Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith is massively expanding its pro-homosexual “World of Difference” educational outreach to public school teachers in America. “World of Difference” has already instructed more than 375,000 U.S. public school teachers, impacting nearly 12 million students. ADL argues in favor of tolerance toward the values, culture, and accomplishments of sodomites. Their new online outreach, “Making Diversity Count,” intends to embed such acceptance even more deeply within American public education.
ADL, in its similar “No Place for Hate” program, encourages parents to invite a homosexual couple over for a “get acquainted” evening of dinner and sharing with their children. This will prove to young people, ADL asserts, that same-sex “married” couples are just as normal and fulfilled as heterosexuals.
Endorsed by an array of America’s leading educators, “Making Diversity Count” encompasses a new dimension of “soft-sell” online pro-homosexual propaganda. It provides in-home “respect for diversity” education to teachers, even in the remotest and smallest districts. Completion of the 15-hour course results in continuing education credits. ADL encourages teachers to promote unconditional acceptance of students who are “different,” i.e. homosexuals. In contrast, ADL preaches there should be “no place for hate,” i.e. zero tolerance in the public schools toward the “homophobic,” “hateful and hurtful” convictions of Christian young people.
Many concerned Christian parents, especially in California, are mystified as to the source of the tidal wave of pro-homosexuality flooding into public education. They need look no further than ADL, whose decades-long public record of encouraging homosexuality in American life is well known and respected by the liberal establishment. ADL, in fact, is proud of its tireless efforts to end “homophobic” Christian “hate and hate speech.” That’s the whole purpose behind the “anti-hate” laws ADL has masterminded and enforces, behind the scenes, worldwide. (Watch Rev. Ted Pike’s Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians)
Tragically, the tens of thousands of public school educators who are now naively imbibing ADL’s new soft-sell of homosexuality have probably never heard a critical word against ADL. This is largely because all major Christian/conservative leaders and media, fearing ADL’s accusation “anti-Semitic!”, either remain silent concerning ADL’s very existence or back off from criticism when ADL conspicuously persecutes Christians and trashes Christian values. For example:
* Jay Sekulow’s American Center for Law and Justice portrays itself as an aggressive legal bulldog alerting the Christian world whenever the rights of Christians are being violated. ACLJ ostensibly exists to actively intervene in the courts to obtain justice for persecuted Christians. This didn’t happen in 2004 when 11 Christians in Philadelphia were arrested by ADL’s National Executive Board member, Philly DA Lynne Abraham. The arrest and jailing of the Philly 11, threatening 47 years in prison and $90,000 in fines each, is perhaps the most egregious act of persecution against Christians in American history. Yet, for over three months, even after the case had been dismissed by a higher court, ACLJ said nothing, giving not a hint of this travesty to its 100 million viewers on Trinity Broadcasting Network. Without a doubt, ACLJ was acutely aware of ADL’s high-profile role. Result: They went silent.
* Pat Robertson’s Christian Coalition and its CBN News also boast of instant coverage of Christians under persecution. Yet they responded with the same silence. Finally, after three months had passed, when ADL had been defeated and their lack of coverage had become glaringly obvious, they sent a camera crew to interview Michael Marcavage, head of the Philly 11. At last, they informed their similarly vast audience of the mortal threat against free speech that had occurred three months earlier. (See, Philadelphia pursues “Hate Crime” charges against Christians)
Some Jew homo or Zionist liberal, basking in subversive Jew glory while riding on a float during a Gay “Pride” parade [INCOG].
Some Evangelical Leaders Support ADL
Incredibly some new right media and leadership speak well of ADL:
* Danette Daniels, public relations director and talk show host for the popular Christian/conservative American Freedom (radio) Network, told me several years ago that their network featured regularly scheduled radio programs, not only by ADL but also its terrorist bedfellow, the Jewish Defense League! During an interview I had with Daniels, I criticized ADL for masterminding hate laws. She immediately apologized on air, “to all my ADL friends” for what I was saying. (My recent call to AFN informed me that ADL/JDL programs are not presently being aired.)
* Pastor John Hagee, who speaks to a TV audience of 99 million, has publicly boasted of receiving the Humanitarian of the Year award from B’nai B’rith International, parent of ADL, as well as “numerous honors and accolades from national Jewish organizations…”
* “Born again” President George W. Bush, in a special message to ADL’s National Strategy Conference this spring, said ADL and director Abe Foxman are doing a “great job” of fighting intolerance.
As a consequence of the confusion caused by such silence or mixed messages from the religious right, ADL’s lustrous reputation as the world’s premiere civil rights organization, fighting homophobia and anti-semitism, remains unquestioned among elite liberal educators, jurists, and legislators in America. These are those who are now “mysteriously” uniting to educate, adjudicate, and legislate against the values and freedoms of America’s Christian majority.
Christian leaders may think there are no consequences to their policy of silence. In reality, the frightening world now taking shape (including Christian-persecuting public schools in America) is being created not just by evil people but by the “good” people who think there is still safety in silence.
The truth is, their silence only creates the vacuum that evil ADL fills.
Harmony Grant’s Achieves: Go Here. Harmony is one of my favorite writers on these issues and I’m certain you will agree with me after you read her. If you are a Christian, or even a concerned American, it behoves you to check out her writings [INCOG].
My other Blog postings:
Sicko Sodomite Lovers Seek To Gay-Up Your Kids See how the State of Massachusetts is robbing parents of the right to say no when it comes to Gay indoctrination of their very own children.
Sickening San FranSickos Now Doing IT, In Public A unbelievably vile public event in which the Gays engaged in open displays of sex and anti-Christianity (one booth even sold dildoes in the shape of the cross).
Disgusting Dykes in Boston’s Gay Pride Parades Another recent sickening public event.