Outlaw All Blacks From Having Firearms?

OUTLAW NIGS MAIN ART

By the first of the summer, blacks in Chicago have shot and wounded over 1000, with 72 killed so far. The place is for all intents and purposes, an African war zone transferred to the Western hemisphere. Lately, TV Shabbos Goys have been yapping about the “poor, downtrodden, economically oppressed, urban youths” shooting each other (as usual, it’s really all our fault, White people).

I read somewhere that in 2005, ChiCONGO blacks killed more of each other than all the US troop deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan combined for the year (not including Muslim Semite civilians, but because of Jewish Zionists controlling the puppets in DC, it’s really OK that we don’t care all that much about them).

Being INCOG MAN, the sensitive and lovable racist hater kind of guy I am, I never did care one iota about some black punk getting plugged by another black punk just because he was “dissed” in front of his homies, wouldn’t share his Mickey-D’s Chicken McNugget meal, or was ripped off on a dime bag of blow. Besides all the billions in clean-up expenses forced on us taxpayers, of course.

To put the question in another perspective, imagine being able to snap your fingers and suddenly have all blacks disappear from the US. Besides how simply wonderful that would be in so, so many countless ways, one would immediately see crime rates plummet to practically zero overnight. Besides all the Mestizo gang shootings, of course.

The issue is silently at the root of the gun control “debate.” Read on for a POLL on what America should do.

The problem we got before us is that the majority of the black race are pretty much crazy criminals — guns or no guns. We all know that here. They know it too, but cannot let themselves say as much. To do so would be an admission of how worthless they are. It’s like the biggest case of “denial” in the planet’s history!

People, it’s not just ChiCONGO, but any place blacks live. The real problem is NOT guns, but black criminality and utter lack of morals. Guns just make it easier for the punks.

Like a mean-as-hell Buddha under the Booty tree, I’ve often philosophized over the issue of making it illegal for the boogs to own firearms. It’s a difficult question because of one thorny problem: If they can make it illegal for these violent, criminal animals, they can make it illegal for us law-abiding and sane White people out here.

I personally like guns, although I’m not a totally crazed gun nut like some that I’ve known in my life (a childhood friend’s father had an entire locked room devoted to the storage of some really cool weaponry). I do have a few. Mostly hunting type stuff. I hand-built one of those kit-type black powder flintlocks (.50 caliber Hawken) years ago. I have a pretty nice scoped, bolt-action rifle for deer and a pump action Winchester shotgun for bird hunting, like doves and turkey. I also have a couple of other firearms, I’ll remain quiet about, thank you please (all totally legal, you agents of Zion reading here now).

I don’t mean to brag, but I’m fairly well-read on the Founding Fathers of America and all the things leading to the revolutionary war. I’ve read quite a bit of Thomas Jefferson’s original writings (the guy was a true renaissance man if there ever was one).

From my readings, I’m quite certain that the Founding Fathers meant the second amendment both as a “fail-safe” in case the government was taken over by corrupt sycophants of a foreign government (to a large extent, such is the case), power mad Napoleanic tyrants or invasion from outside forces. Your idiot gun-hating libtards are going to say “so what, what can you do against tanks, helicopters and hell-fire missiles, etc. ?” True, but that’s not the GD point, now is it?

What these spineless worms are trying to tell us is that we can’t do JACK, so why bother? For the sake of worthless, selfish blacks in the ghetto, they actually expect us decent and hard-working White patriots to roll over and take it up the ass from a bunch of half-wit Big Government liberals, or possibly even another murderous Stalin-type dictator they stupidly allow to steal the reigns of power. That’s exactly the deal in a nutshell, my friends.

If enough of us were well-armed and pissed, they could not stop us. Next time you drive any distance near built-up areas, look out the window at all the homes along the way and you’ll get a good idea of what I’m saying here. “The powers that be” understand this potential and it scares the bejeesus out them (be-JESUS — so perfect). Imagine millions of us coming after their scrawny, greedy asses from all points of the compass (as we really should — right the hell now).

Now some White people might say to themselves “we need to be nice to the blacks so we don’t have to go to war with them and fight big government at the same time.” I would not worry all that much about that. Blacks might be murderous street killers, but they just don’t have much in the brain department, plus several other major tactical weaknesses that I prefer to stay quiet about here, so any of them reading over our shoulders don’t start trying to learn how to counter.

That being the case, let me remind you to practice good fire control when the time comes. We may need as much ammunition as possible in the early days. Make every shot count. Use the bayonet or your trusty combat bowie to dispatch as many of them as possible.

Getting back to the issue at hand: Should it be illegal for the Negroes to possess firearms? It’s now abundantly clear blacks can’t handle the responsibility. That’s so, so obvious. Sure, there might be a few that do, but the majority no way.

Personally, I’ve never seen apes involved in shooting sports or hunting. Blacks just don’t like the great outdoors. Someone once told me he saw a black guy fly fishing, but I think he must have been hallucinating on ‘srooms found beside the river. And I’ve never, ever seen them deer hunting or deep-woods backpacking, either.

Unfortunately, I see them at gun shows all the time now. It sticks in my craw to see them drooling over Glocks and Sig Sauers, because I know these bastards might use them on a White person one day. If it’s just another black, no problem.

In a perfect world (i.e. White), blacks would not be allowed firearms whatsoever and would be publicly executed by hanging for committing rape and murder on any White person. I know that sounds all extremist, but it’s long past the time we teach these criminal animals some respect.

Any of you liberals reading here are probably all kinds of perturbed and mortified at my straight-up lingo like that last paragraph. Well, you just go on with your Jew brainwashing until you or your children get hard smacked in the face with the America the filthy GD Jews are busy in the process of re-engineering to suit them.

And those of you White folks who are indeed pissed about the Negro, but can’t bring themselves to name the Jew, are indeed dumb and useless as an iron wedge. The historically devious Jews have been hard at work whittling away at White Gentiles ever since we let these trouble-making Eastern European punks into America.

Enough talk, put your twelve-cents in below (adjusted due to Jew inflation).

This entry was posted in Gun Control and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

239 Responses to Outlaw All Blacks From Having Firearms?

1. sog says:

these niggers din doo nuffinz either ….another photo display of victims of violent nigger pathology ..

2. wolf911 says:

“””ever since we let these > trouble-making Eastern European punks < into America"""

Laughed my ass off. Luckily we have Incogman during these end of time to brighten the darkest hour with his sarcasm and capture the time frame so flawlessly.
    Trouble making east european punks… I will note that one for further use in conversations where we can not name them. 🙂

Click on White victims at the top of the page.

Hey sog, How’s it going old man ?
    Fukashima is in the news again, thank god I can take off my tin foil hat when it comes to that subject.

t bone, I doubt that politicians read there e mails unless it’s from their mistress or jewish masters.

4. Aus Man says:

I just read the cofcc story about the oklahoma driveby niggers. Is it true that jew media is inferring that the trigger nigger is white? Oviously a mongrel breed but still a demonic nigger.

5. Black Swan says:

Incog, All:

Here is a superb article entitled, “What Good Can a Handgun do Against an Army?”

Best regards, as always.

6. mikey says:

JEW-AMERICAN GOVERNMENT TO ORDER WHITE RACE TO PAY FOR ILLEGAL MESTIZO-iNDIAN, ORGAN TRANSPLANTS

Good documentary on today at 2 PM central time channel 267 for people with DirecTV.

” The End of the Road: How Money Became Worthless” I’ve seen it it is great. I’m taping it for my son who is starting to take an interest in politics.

Real money vs. Fiat money. Monetary policies. International banking. Federal Reserve pyrimid/ponzi scam. Gold standard and gold reserves. International gold exchanges. Debt, inflation, deflation. The title refers to the debt can being kicked down the road for decades. Guess where the debt can is at now. Great documentary if you know anybody new taking an interest in the subject.

8. Hoff says:

Saga – Ode To dying people

Nasty stuff going on in Syria and Egypt. jews are loving every minute of it. They will be laughing at us too soon make no mistake about it.

————————————————————————————————–
    Welfare pays more than work. Link below.
    But I will set aside the direct financial costs of these programs. What are the results we get? What are the indirect costs? We have an exploding population of soulless, heartless, clueless, brainless uncivilized nigger animal thug criminals destroying all semblance of orderly civilized society. If all the extra time these baby-mommas get to spend raising niglets produced positive results maybe the cost would be worth it. But the opposite is true. The niglets learn the habits of baby momma and baby daddy and all the other worthless niggers who hang out and chill out all day long instead of cleaning up their act and LEARNING how to act and getting a job. We pay them to give birth to and raise future criminal thugs who will be shooting us for the fun of it. Indirect costs? How much does it cost to have a hospital patch up a nigger with gunshot wounds and knife wounds? How much do we spend on law enforcement and emts and criminal justice just due to niggers? How much extra school system costs trying to educate these animals? The indirect cost lists goes on and on. Unsustainable. Simply unsustainable as things are now.

10. Greg says:

Negroes are not going to help White people get rid of jews. They’re only going to help jews try to get rid of White people.

When you make a savage negro your equal and throw pearls to swine you will not be rewarded, but instead, destroyed.

Give me, at most, 5 min. and I’ll bring the nigger out of Uncle Tom.

How’s that White guilt workin for ya White America?

People whose souls are wrapped in guilt cannot see Christ.

11. sk says:

Don’t let anti-whites use negro crime as an excuse for gun control. Get in their face, use the mantra.

“On a languorous summer day in Duncan, Oklahoma, three bored teenagers decided they want to see someone die. Three Black thugs picked out a White boy, pulled a car up behind him and shot him dead. Already many in the media are drawing the conclusion that America needs tougher gun controls.

As for the ‘hate crime’ aspect of the story, nothing to see folks, move along.

Christopher Lane was a handsome youth playing baseball on scholarship at East Central University when he was gunned down far from his Melbourne Australia home. He thought he had come to America, but America is South Africa now. White Genocide has entered a new stage.

A White lad is senselessly murdered and the issue is gun control.

The Black thugs have confessed. They are James Edwards, 15; Chancey Luna, 16, and Michael Jones, 17. They are the unwitting agents of the hostile elite that is promoting the Genocide by assimilation and by murder of the White race. We are to be cowed and made submissive.
    This promising young man died and we are to believe it is an unfortunate by product of the Second Amendment. Or so the media is trumpeting. Their premise that a White life is meaningless. Chris Lane had no arrest record. never possessed burglar’s tools and was not suspended from school. Chris Lane was no Trayvon Martin.

This brutal slaying, reaching across the Pacific, touches two White countries. No White country is safe. No White person is safe. Only White countries are expected to react to interracial murders as a story about government regulations.

The demeaning of White life permeates the initial news coverage of this story. Fight back. It has gone viral. Go to Google News and post the MANTRA in the comment section of every one of the hundreds of stories this crime is spawning.

Change the subject. A White life is not a matter the paperwork involved in purchasing a gun, it is about the survival of the White Race. This Aussie kid, maturing and excelling in the United States, is a precursor of your fate – White Genocide.

Change the subject. Post the MANTRA. It is best insurance policy on the market to assure your children, White children, have a future.”

12. GM says:

The George Zimmerman / Treyvon Martin case was a subliminal message.

In reality, the case was about demonizing and instilling fear in Neighborhood watch groups, forming them, and ‘vigilante’ justice type activity, especially now that blacks will be further entrenched into white suburbs via HUD relocations, and police dept. budgets are being slashed due to the Banksters looting America with tax collections off.
    Whites have little choice to form such groups, and the case sent a message/warning/deterrant to all that do or would think of doing so.
    They dont want a LEO FRANK case on their hands in cities all across America, whites standing up for justice.

Gun control was also ancillary and benefitted the J E W PTB.

13. t bone says:

Recent sub-Saharan negro crime

I Am Trayvon Martin – Negro wearing hoodie shoots and kills elderly store clerk

14. t bone says:

Gun Control – Watch What Happens When Guns Are Banned

And that aussie former deputy prime minister fischer blaming the nra and lax gun control laws for the 2 1/2 niggers out of three who shot the aussie. Which one of those three teenagers had a carry permit and an NRA membership card do you think? I hope the NRA goes back at this fischer guy nra usually does a good job of keeping up with these libtards and the bloombergs and fiensteins type behavior even though he’s from down low I mean down under.

This is how I know the obamma mamma had some pretty good planning and timing if the prez was indeed born in usa.

This day in History:

Aug 21, 1959:
    Hawaii becomes 50th state

The modern United States receives its crowning star when President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs a proclamation admitting Hawaii into the Union as the 50th state. The president also issued an order for an American flag featuring 50 stars arranged in staggered rows: five six-star rows and four five-star rows. The new flag became official July 4, 1960

17. Hoff says:

Give me, at most, 5 min. and I’ll bring the nigger out of Uncle Tom. –Greg–

================

YUP! Bullet proof way to find a nigger. Any white 300 pund, 150 kilo blubb that can be identified as a white women and a negro is equal to two niggers.

Chris Lane Was Murdered Because He Is White

Chancey Luna, the suspected trigger-man in the killing of Australian baseball player Chris Lane, has “Black Power” banner on his Facebook page.

19. ihatekikes says:

And I don’t have anything concrete as far as a long term solution. I
    do have ideas that I write down and will not post. I wouldn’t want
    any jews eavesdropping on me so they can – one day – pre-empt
    what’s coming. I’m not anywhere near where I want to be as far as
    these ideas go, but I keep them under wraps, nonetheless. You
    never know – my ideas, plus ideas from others, could lead to something. It starts with networking.

@T-bone, now before you start shouthing or swearing me, you wont share your ideas but you will ask others for theres. On the internet and an open forum? This network you are talking about can be done via email, and meeting getting to really know people personally. What good is it if your ideas end up with you in the grave(now before you go on a tangent, nobody know how long we will live, so keeping things under wraps is pointless as we need to start networking seriously now). If you fail to plan to plan to fail. But planning alone is selfish. And dont ask me my ideas because I will choose the most direct and violent route. The shortest route to rout them out.

Once again this is no personal dig at you. So please dont attack me. Sorry in advance if I offend you.

20. ihatekikes says:

everyone might be familar with juliASS maleNoma, in S.A. Well when that kaffir started talking shit and trying to stir shit, we had a little discussion, ex sadf members. Not sandf. Figured dont hurt the kaffir, he had a bodyguard and guess what a white chap, seriously. So kill him, the bodyguard. Then the next one too and so on. Eventually this kaffir would have to sit at home as noone would want to guard him. And he would know that ‘they’ can get to him just as ‘they’ got his guards. Strike fear in his heart. Thats my way.

Fortunately him being a kaffir, he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and was relieved of his post.

But then again he isnt a kike, now theres a real bastard.

21. Cleansweep says:

I just watched the movie Terminator. The first one that came out in 1984. With Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Low and behold. What did I find out.

I tell you.

Fast forward to 44:55-45:01 of the movie, and you`ll notice how the hero Kyle Reeves shows his “tattoo” to Sarah Connor. And what tattoo is that? Well, its sort of a tattoo like the ones they claim that those jews had who were in German “concentration camps”. Jews reminding White people who are hooked to jewish trash coming out from Hollywood, that this is the same kind of tattoo that the evil Nazis stamped jews with in those horrifying camps. Brainwashing, indoctrination, subliminal messaging.

Probably the reaction that an average TV addict gets is this:
    – Thats like the one the jews got burned on their skins in those German concentration camps.

And Kyle Reeves is the hero, saving Sarah Connor from the Terminator. And it just happens to be a Terminator speaking English with a strong German accent…

So the underlying message to the one who watches this is:
    Terminators are Germans. Germans are evil.

22. Greg says:

White liberals like to call a person who tells the truth ‘uneducated’ because that person has learned to ask questions and seek the truth instead of just answering questions the way they’ve been told to and going along with what the establishment says is the way to go.

These people think they’re so educated but can they understand how insane it is that negroes and wetbacks are getting paid (some more than $15 an hour) to do nothing other than displace White America and destroy everything our people have created and built including those very same White liberals…and those very same White liberals are paying for it?

There is some ed-jew-muh-kayshen for you White liberal fools.

And here go sum mo….

What White liberals call ‘educated’ is really just being a thoughtless, chicken shit lemming who does what they’re told because they don’t have the confidence, character, courage, or decency to ask questions and seek the truth.

23. Cleansweep says:

Its even more obvious with Star Wars. Darth Vader in Black. Wearing a German WW II helmet. So the jews are relentlessly bashing Germans, generation after generation for what…?
    For trying to save their own country from the jews death grip.

And what about Hitler…
    Always portrayed as the bad, evil man whose fault WWII was entirely. Well I`ve got news for you. Thats about to change. Hitler is coming out of the dark, manipulated, deceived history.

Over at the Space Homos article I posted a link for a hunting dog for sale. Take a look at it. I thought it went better with that article than this one.

25. sog says:

thats right sk what the world needs now asap is nigger control ..with niggers the jews can control a city to be what the jews want it to become …when if whites are disarmed then niggers will go to town on us like south africa ,or worse than it is now ….subsaharan ,north africa ,america ,muslim niggers etc ..they are out of whack …nigger control ,,because like in rawanda and sieraa leone they dont just use guns or in england or america or white europe they use knives ,sworsd ,gasoline ,rocks ..so until you eliminate the worthless over bred nigger spawns bastards you will have a race ,a homicidal race who hates whites ..hell these niggers hate jews to but they dont want to advertise that too loud ..

26. Steamed McQueen says:

The problem isn’t the black, or the mexican or the somalian, or any other third worlder that has found it’s way to U.S. shores. The problem is the jew. Get rid of the jew and 90% of the world’s problems would disappear overnight.

Without the jew propping them up, American blacks probably would have gone extinct a hundred years ago. Without the jew forcing them on Americans, mexicans wouldn’t have enough sense to come in out of the rain, much less develop the sophisticated smuggling system that exists today. Without the jew screaming ‘diversity for all (except of course Israel) the U.S. wouldn’t be over run with a bunch of primitive ‘cultures’ that do nothing but make life worse for law-abiding whites.

The jew is the problem. Even the founding fathers knew this.

27. sog says:

sog says: ……………….August 20, 2013 at 10:26 pm……………………………..
    “even tho most pollution comes form europe and asia anyway thay want to tax our “air” no matter that co2 is a very neccessary gas for plants photo synthesis …”
    i forgot to mention the 60,000 commercial- industrial- productions -plants in the USA that have shuttered their doors IN THE LAST 10 YEARS and headed for foreign countries and mexico …i figure 15-20 million solid american blue collar jobs left with these companies ……Yes we need 40 million more welfare colonialists cluttering up our white country ..bring us your worthless ,your diseased and your mentally deranged criminals …iss ok hombres come to america for free gimme dat shit ………………
    “…the clean up teams in iraq were really exterminating christians and blowing up their churches …beside the israeli kazaars raiding the baghdad museum where the oldest ancient treasures in the world were kept …..”
    anyway we all probably saw the movie “mississippi burning” when the zio bolshevik kikes put this propaganda movie out ..hence my thoughts on this …it was all staged ..2 of the allegedly dead kids were jew boi’s and one nogg ..
    An old zionkike tactic… ziokikes are the master of psychology.(sog sez because they own all the fucking media bandwidths) Israel wants to control(controls) the mideast’s oil, so for thirty years they have their operative Abu Nidal, and his “Black Sept.” unit, hijacking jets…(sog sez they shot down 26 commercial airlines in europe just prior to the flight 800 downing ,and they also did panAm flight 103 over lockerbie) Now 9/11 comes along and everyone swallows it was Muslims……might as well been for all muslims are worth …In the Oklahoma city Murrah bldng bombing the ZioKikes destroyed the militias who were basically fed up farmers uniting in strength and numbers .. In the mississippi burning era period in Mississippi the ZioKikes wanted to destroy the Ku Klux Klan…even more than they already did when jews got it outlawed by congress in late 1800’s and also jews infiltrations of this group … So they sent 2 jew sacrificial lambs, and 1BLACK SHEEP heh heh so now the whole world is brainwashed into the demonization of the south thing and how despicable the old south was…..yes blah effen blah ..niggers in the south were despicable lying savages …hence the need for jim crowe laws ….two scenarios play out ..no one ever died #1 … #2 the jews and nigger were let go by the police and were killed by psyco ziokikes to martyr them and create a cause d celeb demonizing the south ,,,which worked ,,,(sog sez try flying a coinfederate bumper sticker let alone the real flag and see your day ruined by ziokike cops …ok #3 ,, ..the police let the 3 shit birds go and they killed them …..guess what i dont believe this shit for a second ..yeah yeah one time a white bitch got shot in a car during that time down there for havin niggers in her car but it was anoperative in the car shooting or so it goes …shit happens ..now more shit that can be tolerated is happening to whites …it would be unrealistic to say no nigger was ever killed by a white man for some reason or other but look at the realities of the south and the rest of the usa ..niggers have always been out of control and in numbers ,mobs …i gaurantee 99% of hangings of niggs was justified and the other 1% was neccessary ..i also believe tills the nigger smart ass that wound up as a floater was killed by the adl or the jews over at (naacp —niggers are always causing problems )to make a martyr outof him or it wasnt him they found ,,another illusion ..why would a stupid nigger be that out and out crazy towrds a married woman so that everyone knew there was some bait in the air ,,well besidee niggers bein crazy but theis was staged also …..
    anyway the story is that the adlFBI sent a mafia boy down to mississsippi to scare the suspects into divulging the wherabouts of the buried shitbirds ..the movie was a real propaganda masterpiece …those corpses could a been anybody that rotted …lol ..right ..Chaney, Goodman, and Schwerner…get them niggers to vote gnomesayn …we know that all nigger votes were for decades tossed in a garbage can anyway ..yess …lol…so why would the klan even be trippin on niggers voting when their votes wound up in the circular file every whenever a communist jewsh or goy was up for election …and beyond that why would the powers that be care if noggz voted anyway since all the damn elections are rigged …these 3 shitbirds were false jew flag agenda all the way …did they really die ..plausibly no ..possibly no ..impossibility of life vs dead no …possibility of dead ..why kill them and who would a done it …and there is the wild card theory ..the f b eye /c eye a kike arm of mossad adl etc had a mole in the kkk ..really ? what a shock ..
    and this guy knew where the bodies were or thought he did ..he was led to belive there was a killing and or was there …either way if it hadnt been a couple of jews they never would a given a shit anyway …the media says as best as jews can that if it wernt for 2 white boys bein killed no one would have cared ..somehow always burdening the whites with wrongful guilt …
    All it ever was is 2 kikes and 1 nigger killed in a Ziokike set-up…. either way the jews put these “freedom” workers at risk for the advancement of racial hatred of whites .. Over the past 10 years Israeli snipers have killed more than 800 + children for sport and the owner of starbucks is 100% happy about this and gives awards to soldiers who kill children …look it up …now the disinfo trick is the following ….
    The FBI used mob muscle to solve the 1964 disappearance of three civil rights volunteers in Mississippi, a gangster’s ex-girlfriend testified Monday in a NY courthouse. Linda Schiro said that her boyfriend, Mafia tough guy Gregory Scarpa Sr., was recruited by the FBI to help find the volunteers’ bodies………………………………ppphhhht
    What A Crock Of Bullsh*t . . . .. . . . .. thet story stinks ….
    The truth is the entire ‘Mississipi Burrning’ episode was a set-up. The three boys were sent down by a Ziokike sub regime organization… With this single stroke, the Ziokikels were able to destroy the klan ………………………hmmmm dead or not dead can they be found alive today using modern research methods ……………inquiring minds wanna know…

28. sog says:

its like an alcoholic and the liquor ..
    you have to get rid of all nigger and jew corporate entities that have enabled each other and get the spik freeloaders out iof here …no more free anchor babies and fre medical ..mesicans have a federal law protecting them in violation of federal laws that criminalize their illegal occupation here in the usa ….they get free medical care ..period …and free housing ..80% of HUD budget for housing section 8 class is all illegal immigrants …the niggers are guests here and the jews are infiltraitors …in a perfect world we would be free from them all …especailly muslim demons …jeeeeez man dont forget the creeping islamic violence into our country on top of nigger violaence and on top of spik violence ..the jew is the gate keeper for all this and mass murderers on their own rights and the sons and daughters of mas murder jews in ussr during the ethnic purge of white people in russia after 1917 ….

29. GTRman says:

Niggers kill and torture Whites?

SSHHHHHHHH , hush now

Nigger tortures and kills mouse?

THAT’S NEWS! :

Sadistic (BLACK)teenager made a film of himself torturing a mouse to death with a ‘blade of doom’ power tool to impress a girl
    ‘Mouse killer’ Andre Yankey, 19, sliced up the rodent and drilled its eye
    90-second clip was sent to a friend who he hoped would like it
    Yankey bragged the mouse would be ‘terminated with The Blade of Doom’
    Girl who saw it could not sleep and told the authorities of the cruelty

‘Mr Yankey is seen brandishing a handheld Dremel multi-tool, he faces the camera and explains how he is a mouse killer.
    ‘He says: ‘Mice want to f****** coming into my house, they get terminated with the Blade of Doom’.’
    Yankey then cut open the mouse and drilled into its eyeball, causing blood to spurt out across the room, the court heard.
    ‘The mouse is clearly still conscious and is frantically struggling to free itself,’ Ms Gutteridge added.
    ‘Mr Yankey is clearly seen to be enjoying himself, saying ‘grind that bitch, cut that bitch right open’.
    ‘After around one minute and 15 seconds, the mouse ceases to move any further.’
    Ms Gutteridge said blood stains were found on the walls on Yankey’s house, and his trainers were ruined during the killing.

( Oh no , not his TRAINERS ! SURELY HE’S SUFFERED ENOUGH!

Greetings from Brighton , UK:

Man raped on Brighton beach

A man is reported to have been raped on Brighton beach in the early hours of this morning (Wednesday August 21).

It’s understood two men, who met earlier on in the evening in Brighton, went for a walk along the beach at about 3am between the Coalition nightclub and the sea.

A rape is then reported to have taken place.

Police have arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of rape. He remains in custody this morning.

Man arrested on suspicion of raping another man on Brighton beach

Teen sexually assaulted after drink is spiked

“The men who are believed to have sexually assaulted the teenager are described as African men of big build.”

30. sog says:

World Events

Egypt’s Revolution ——– Just a Zioyid staged event

Libya ———- Odd that the Jewgro (Obama) bombed Libya because Qaddafi (Israel’s Mercs) killed a few protesters. When Israel attacked and slaughtered thousands in Lebanon and Gaza, no one said a word.

Sudan ——– The Liberation Army (nee Communist/Zioyids) just want the vast oil supplies of South Sudan

Jerusalem Family killed —– Five Jews were knifed in an air tight military compound of Itamar …. spare me – Zio black op..sog says ,most murders among kikes in kikestan are done by knife ..sog says thats odd considering that jews all have guns. . sog says jews are too cheap to spend a dollar on a bullet to kill someone with and will use a knife because its free ..such a deal ..this is as stupid as the kike who got stabbed at a checkpoint ,,lol ..

Jerusalem bus bomb —— More Shin Bet black ops ….. Just Jews killing janitors with sophisticated cell phone bombs

The Oscars ————— Once again Bin Laden lets Zionists alone

Wisconson union busting —–A bunch of Hillel Heebs carrying signs

The revolt in Syria ———– More staged Zioyid bullsh*t…just more israeli snipers killing protesters, and Mossad car bombs..in fact tillman and port arthur and others are israeli snipers like in iraq shooting american soldiers ..not good …

fertilizer factory blown up after the shit in boston ..hey look at that not at the clown in the wheelchair as his bloodless leg bone falls on the ground ..oops ..

you can ad more of your own stuff ..heh heh ..cus there is lots more ..

31. GTRman says:

Damn , I put 4 links in that last one, please remove duplicate, Mr Incog

Niggers kill and torture Whites?

SSHHHHHHHH , hush now

Nigger tortures and kills mouse?

THAT’S NEWS! :

‘Mouse killer’ Andre Yankey, 19, sliced up the rodent and drilled its eye
    90-second clip was sent to a friend who he hoped would like it
    Yankey bragged the mouse would be ‘terminated with The Blade of Doom’
    Girl who saw it could not sleep and told the authorities of the cruelty

‘After around one minute and 15 seconds, the mouse ceases to move any further.’

( Oh no , not his TRAINERS ! SURELY HE’S SUFFERED ENOUGH!

32. GTRman says:

Greetings from Brighton , UK:

Man raped on Brighton beach

A rape is then reported to have taken place.

Teen sexually assaulted after drink is spiked

“The men who are believed to have sexually assaulted the teenager are described as AFRICAN men of big build.”

Not the first male raped in Brighton , last year a White man was raped by “two tall men”

(Turned out they were BLACK)

Police are investigating reports that a man was raped by two strangers.

The incident was just one of three sex attacks reported to police in Brighton and Hove yesterday.

The man said he was attacked by “two tall men” after getting out of a taxi in Kemp Town, at about 4am.

A Sussex Police spokesman said: “He had shared a taxi from Hove with a female friend and had been dropped off in St James Street at about 4am.

“He got out of the taxi just down the road from Boots and as he crossed the road he was grabbed by two men who dragged him into Broad Street.

“Both of the suspects then ran off down Broad Street towards the seafront.”

The two attackers were both described as BLACK and in their mid-20s to 30s.

h**p://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9704534.Police_investigate_claims_of_male_rape_in_Kemp_Town/

Two men have been sentenced to a total of 16 years for raping a woman in Eastbourne last year.

(NIGGER) Seedy Tambedou, 39, a doorman, of Hever Close, Eastbourne, and (NIGGER) Omar Sanyang, 40, a care assistant, of Amherst Road, Bexhill were found guilty on Monday.

Tambedou was also found guilty of assisted rape at Lewes Crown Court.

Police said the men showed no remorse for the nasty assault, which left the victim severely traumatised.

The men raped the victim on September 28 2012 during a birthday celebration.

h**p://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10497138.Two_men_sentenced_for_Eastbourne_rape/

Detectives release picture of man wanted in connection with Brighton rape
    This is a picture of a man detectives would like to speak to in connection with the rape of a woman who was sleeping on the streets.

“He is BLACK and could be in his early 20s.

Woman raped under Palace Pier in early hours of Saturday morning

The suspect is described as BLACK, late 20s, 5′ 5″ of average build, was clean shaven, with short/shaved black hair and spoke with a London accent. He was wearing black hooded zip up top, dark jeans and black boot trainers.

h**p://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10515030.Detectives_release_picture_of_man_wanted_in_connection_with_Brighton_rape/?ref=rss

A drag artist who is a regular on the Brighton cabaret scene is to appear in court accused of helping a child abuser to find a victim.

Richard Clothier is due to appear at Southwark Crown Court on May 31 charged with facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.

The 37-year-old is better known as Lady James and has been part of the drag scene for many years.
    h**p://mobile.theargus.co.uk/news/10417502.Drag_artist_on_child_sex_charge/

Paedophile drag queen arranged to meet father to have sex with his children, 8 and 11, but was caught by police who set up sting operation
    Robert Clothier set up sexual liaison with ‘Mark’ and his children online
    Police were waiting for him at Wimbledon station and arrested him
    Officers found glow-in-the-dark condoms, Easter eggs and toys on him
    Clothier, who also goes by the name Lady James, was jailed for 26 months
    Drag Queen made joke about being a sex offender at Brighton Pride festival

‘I’m sweating like a paedophile in Mothercare’, he told the crowd

h**p://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382454/Paedophile-drag-queen-Robert-Clothier-arranged-sex-children-8-11-caught-police-sting.html#ixzz2ceMlA3cd

Extra police patrols have been sent to a popular cruising spot after a 10-year-old girl with her parents found two men having sex in public.

The child was out on a half-term stroll on Brighton beachfront with her parents when the family decided to walk up to the Esplanade through Dukes Mound.

But when they turned a corner, they found the couplehaving sex on a bench in full view of passers-by.

The area is a well-known cruising spot with gay men regularly meeting there for casual sex.

The girl’s furious father said: “My daughter was traumatised – she’s only 10 and she shouldn’t have to see something like that. She was white and shaking.

“We were appalled.”

h**p://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10247024.Family_s_shock_at_Brighton_cruising_spot/?ref=mr

Unisex toilets are to be rebranded as gender neutral by “politically correct” council chiefs.

A £140,000 refurbishment of the facilities in Rottingdean seafront started this week.

But emails seen by The Argus indicate bosses “wish to promote the term gender neutral” when discussing the block that will be open to everyone regardless of their sex.

Supporters claim it will make it more accessible for those who do not identify with the male-female binary.

h**p://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10229090.New_Rottingdean_toilets_go____gender_neutral___/?action=complain&cid=11286326

Brighton’s Green MP :

Green MP held as police finally move in on the fracking mob: Caroline Lucas among more than 30 arrests after activists block entrance to site
    Brighton Pavilion MP joined activists blocking entrance to Cuadrilla’s trucks
    Police forcibly removed activists hindering exploratory drilling at the site
    Activists superglued themselves to PR company used by firm Cuadrilla
    The company condemned ‘illegal direct actions’ against staff and operations
    Activists taking part in a six-day action camp in Balcombe, West Sussex

h**p://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2397101/Green-MP-Caroline-Lucas-arrested-MP-held-police-finally-fracking-mob.html#ixzz2ceN68O4s

Y’all come and visit , y’hear ?

33. sog says:

Southern politicians argued that cocaine was a national concern because policemen and physicians reported that cocaine abuse resulted in aggressive, sex-crazed black men who were apt to commit violent crimes and rape innocent white women. It was this carefully timed racist sentiment that forever changed the American society’s view of cocaine from boon to bane. In fact, the perception of cocaine shifted so dramatically that it was the only drug in the Harrison Tax Act which was completely restricted from inclusion in over-the-counter medications.
    one of the main problems that fueled nigger inner gorilla in white society besides being mirrors everywhere was alcohol and drugs ..pure cocaine avilable in those days by jew mafia and methanphetamine the way it used to be ..niggers were always high on something and so on ….

One difference, however, is that cocaine use was not a cultural custom for black Americans. Rather, their consumption of cocaine started via coca-cola (which contained real cocaine in the early 1900s), after concerned states moved to ban alcohol (they became “dry” states– See Musto 1999). There is also evidence that white business owners gave black laborers cocaine in order to increase their work day.
    Historians have noted that the association of cocaine and crime among black Americans likely had its origins at this time. As later paragraphs and chapters will show, this association persists today. While some have noted that the roots of early 20th century, White concern about black cocaine use wasn’t about a rise in the crime rate, but rather about fears of their defiance of power and threat of rebellion, today mainstream America constructs the cocaine and crime problem among Black Americans without political-economic motivation. Once again, history shows us that U.S. drug control results from an interconnection of myriad factors ..kum bai yah …majic chocolate nigger paradises …you can read between the lines ..another line you can read on is jews ahve always controlled all drug cartels down to alcohol and pharmacies …
    Provisions of the Harrison Narcotics Act of 1914
    it doesnt take a leap of imagination to see the modern crack monkey is just a mirror of the coke monkey in the past ..

34. sog says:

heh heh GTR man i always enjoy your writing ..its good stuff …

35. Hoff says:

And in total, over the past three years, HUD’s investigative efforts have resulted in more than $65 million in compensation for more than 25,000 individuals that were allegedly subjected to housing discrimination. – Donovan

Notice the words that Donovan uses. “Allegedly subjected.” His message to the NAACP Annual Convention is that al you have to do is allege discrimination against a white landlord, and HUD will step in.

Bottom line: people are being denied their freedom of choice and the benefits of full citizenship. Yet because of the subtle nature of this discrimination, often times, they don’t even know they have been subjected to this abuse. – Dono

36. S.S. WIKING says:

NICE POST SOG! THOSE NIGGER BOYS LIKE THEIR NOSE CANDY! HEY THE OTHER DAY WE WENT TO GET TAKE OUT FROM A RESTAURANT AND DECIDED TO TAKE A SHORT CUT HOME/ DOWNTOWN VICTORVILLE TO APPLE VALLEY AND HAD TO GO THROUGH GHETTO LAND! AND FUCK! MAN THE CRACK ZOMBIES WERE EVERYWHERE! ONE NIGGER BOY! WAS ON THE SIDE WALK LEAN`IN ON A GROCERY CART TILTED UP AND HE WAS STRETCHED OUT! ARMS OUT! EYES STONED SHUT! ARMS OUT! NO SHIRT! COMMIE ANC FLAG TATTOOED ON CHEST! YELL`IN MOTHA FHUCKA! ANOTHER SITE ON THE WAY WAS A FAT SHE BOON SITTING ON THE FRONT STEPS OF THE PUBLIC HOUSING SMOKING HER GLASS CRACK PIPE AND NEXT TO HER A LARGE 2QUART BOTTLE OF COLT 45 MALT! AND ALONG THE STREET CURB DRUG DEALS ON EVERY CORNER! FUCK! WE WERE RELIEVED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!

37. t bone says:

Apology accepted, ihatekikes.

I do share basic ideas. But anything that is well thought out would be something I would prefer to share outside of a public forum. The jew is already playing humanity like a chess game – why let them know your next move?

I’m in contact with several commenters via email/phone/person-to-person. My intentions are to discuss the more comprehensive ideas with them. But first, I’d like to give these ideas a quick spit-shine – to get all the smudges out.

I would be willing to meet you, ihatekikes, in person to discuss them – as long as its a reasonable distance to drive.

Also, I was responding to another commenter when I wrote what you quoted. So all of this is a little bit out of context. I was disagreeing with the ‘negro alliance’ idea and was asked if I had a better idea (from what I remember).

And when I posted ideas in the past, it was spontaneous and quick – not because a commenter insisted on it. If a commenter demands I post these ideas, or else! – it leaves me with a cold feeling right off the bat – like I’m being baited.

And I’m generally stating that. Its not aimed at anyone in particular.

So, let me know if you’d like to meet for a beer sometime. There are ways to get each others emails without posting them here.

Or, if you read here on a regular basis, maybe I’ll sneak a few in – here and there.

38. ihatekikes says:

tbone distance is sure going to be a problem, as we on two different continents. I wont say more. Maybe emails i dont mind. I will look out for your hints more carefully. I am waiting in anticipation for THE day. I swear theres going to be blood on the dancefloor

I’m watching CNN on the attack and ultimate death of “Shorty” the WWII vet in Spokane WA. and the police say the attack appeared to be random, CNN showed survailence photos of the “teens” that attacked the man and they’re niggers.

When are the lying pigs going to start calling this shit as it is, niggers commiting hate crimes against whites.

40. Greg says:

Bailey,

Law enforcement is supposed to put their lives on the line to protect the public.

But they sure won’t put their paychecks and pension on the line to tell the truth about black on White crime will they?

I could not sleep at night knowing I was avoiding the truth to get paid which is helping keep White people in danger.

I’d rather perish.

41. Julie Mitchell says:

http://conspiraciesdogscatspopesandidiots.yolasite.com/the-black-plague/disarm-the-negroes-solve-the-gun-crime-problem. Fucking do it. The Negroes have no right to be in this country, and a closer examination of the historical record will demonstrate that very easily. Just the idea of how they actually got here and the fact that the business of slavery was a Jewish and NEGRO business should be enough to make every last white person beaten over the head with that legacy of slavery bullshit want to kill every nigger on the fucking planet. Fuck these people. If they won’t go, kill them all. If you don’t, and they add the Mestizos to the mix, that is what is ultimately going to happen to US, and it is sheer insanity to sit back and allow that to happen. This is not a matrix of peace. It is a matrix of violence and darkness, and you have to beat it based on the rules it has established. Just like in the matrix you are subject to its bullshit “physics” (of fucking CHAOS).

“Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

For there will be five in a house: there’ll be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father, and they will stand alone.” ~Yeshu, aka Jesus Christ-the Gnostic gospel of Thomas.

42. Brian says:

White Child Gets Bullied By Negro “Sisters”

43. Brian says:

I helped set this show up. Check it out:
    The Chad Factor with Tom Metzger:

44. Brian says:

I’m not for gun control. I’m for GROID CONTROL !!!

45. Brian says:

OUR TIME IS NEAR

46. John Thomas says:

Julie Mitchell is right on it…Many years ago J.B..Stoner use to say BAN NIGGERS not GUNS! I support all Nergro Movements which want to go BACK TO AFRICA…Richard Kelly Hoskins has alot of info on this…Dr. Richard Brock (negro) of Self Determination Committee spoke st many White Meetings and in German Nationalist Meetings. Years ago the old SPOTLIGHT Newspaper hasd a great article on this. Many copies of this was spread around in Coon Town…Remember the old leaflet of Commander Rockwell in 60s? Free Boat Ticket with all the fried chicken you can eat and watermellon…. You know joking aside..looks like more and more everyday that in the end it will be BLOOD—sad to think USA will be just like South Africa in the future, Wake UP or Die Whitey….

The niggers — I mean African Americans— Will never move back to Africa. Some will go to visit and take pictures. But get back on a the next plane home, with the ebola and aids and shit. Other niggers, like orpa and michelle and obammi will do photo ops, but still get their nigger selves back on the next airpane to America. The land that white people built and civilized into the greatest country that used to be once the jews destroyed Germany. But niggers wont leave. Who will pay their bealls? Who will provide the free housing? Who will pay for their medical care and free skools? Who will give them free food do they even have white working taxpayer provided ebt machines in Apefrica? What about the sailfones? Who pays for those in apefrica? Bill Gates? orpha? No. Niggers—-I mean African americans wont leave on a one way trip back to their great homeland. Life is too good for them here in white working taxpayer funded jewmerica being all disadvantaged underserved less affluent and underprivileged.

blacks, negroes, niggers, African Americans. You know what I mean. They are not ALL niggers. But you know the niggers when you encounter them that’s for sure uh-huh aint that right.

If it weren’t for jews we wouldn’t have this many niggers in America. We would have more black citizens. The jews and their jew.gov programs have these people so fucked up with their entitlement mentalities they are going backwards instead of forward with their hate-all whitey slave owner all whites are racist mentalities. Now what the fuck would make a nigger think I owned slaves? What year is this again? But then again it does show how fucking stupid niggers are. And why jews pretend to like them so much just because jews know how stupid niggers really are and pump them full of jew bullshit and lies into their little nigger peanut brains from early headstart and on through the days they get assfirmitave action diversity hired accepted in college or play niggerball and get hired in Bolshevik jew.gov.

50. John Thomas says:

Its true. They will not go back to Africa. Cant be Free loaders in Africa. Anyway like Ancestry.com says…most and I mean most Blacks in America are not pure Blue Gums. They are mixed with White or Mexican or Chink or whatever mud or American Indian–in reality they are Nigger Metizos. With the Mud Metizos coming/flooding up from Southern Border—man it looks bad as hell for Whitey. A trucker told me drives all over USA. When he passes by school yards he looks..mostly muds with a White here or There…. Whitey has to be smart and come up with something..I wont say what…but if we dont..we are doomed just like Julie Mitchell says. Lets brake out of Darkness into the Light..if it takes blood–more than likely so be it. Martin Lindstedt is wild but he is correct about Tribulation, Civil War 2 and the Final fall of the Third and Final Zog Babylon. He says that Zog will fall own its own..not enough of Whiteys to keep it afloat—it will implode naturally… Like Pastor Martin Lindstedt says–best to be in a safe place with family and friends and ready and right with Yahweh. For the Future White Kingdom og YHVH….John Thomas Lets Brake the Matrix they have on us!!!