US President Donald Trump has proved himself not to be an agent of the American people, but an agent of Israel.
With his administration’s decision to send an aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf, the latest of his escalations in the Middle East, it is only appropriate that he be required to register as an agent of a foreign government.
It is the law that in order to work in the US on behalf of a foreign government, you need to register as such. Recently, there were two high-profile cases where people have been sent to prison for failure to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, namely, those of Paul Manafort and Maria Butina.
As we are all too well aware, Donald Trump has done nothing for America.
- Trump has not built a wall.
- We have more immigrants coming in than at any time in American history.
- We experienced a record number of opioid deaths in 2018 and the drugs still flow freely.
- Trump is attempting to force the US into multiple wars that are of no benefit to us.
- Trump banned bump stocks.
- Trump is allowing all of his supporters (many of them now former supporters) to be banned from the internet.
- Trump is allowing his supporters to be arrested and imprisoned for supporting him.
- Trump is escalating tensions with Russia for no reason.
- Trump has not pulled out of NATO.
- Trump’s replacement of NAFTA is the same thing as NAFTA.
Meanwhile, he has done more for Israel than any president ever in history – by the end of his first term, he will have done more for them than all previous presidents combined.
- Trump ended the Iran deal.
- Trump attacked Assad over fake gassings.
- Trump stopped aid to Palestine.
- Trump hired John Bolton as his national security advisor.
- Trump turned the US ambassador to the UN into a second Israeli ambassador to the UN.
- Trump closed off all official communications and diplomatic relations with Palestine.
- Trump sent $38 billion in US taxpayer money to Israel.
- Trump made a $110 billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia.
- Trump moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, recognizing the latter as the capital of the Jewish occupation.
- Trump refuses to pull troops out of Syria.
- Trump gave a State of the Union speech that was almost entirely about Jews and the Holocaust.
- Trump somehow transferred the Syrian Golan Heights to Israel.
- Trump appointed a global envoy to end Anti-Semitism and has talked about eliminating all anti-Semitism from earth.
- Trump is now apparently planning a war with Iran.
I will be honest with you: if he was doing all of this for Israel, while also doing things for America, I would be much, much less critical of him. But this situation of literally no single thing for America and every single thing for Israel is simply unacceptable, and is in fact surreal and bizarre, leading many to believe this all has something to do with Biblical End Times prophecy.
This staggering dichotomy between how he deals with issues affecting America and how he deals with issues affecting Israel makes it abundantly clear that he is acting as an agent of the government of Israel and it should be asked why he is not being prosecuted for failing to register as such, or even asked to register as such.
There is not even a need for any type of investigation into this matter. It is self-evident from his public behavior that this is what is happening.
It actually appears that Donald Trump is attempting to get written into the Talmud as someone who worked tirelessly as a goy agent of the Jews.
Many are now speculating that Donald Trump may, in fact, represent some element of Biblical prophecy of the End Times and the coming of the Antichrist. Although I do not personally get into such material, I can see why someone would be led to believe this, given both the level of deception and the service he is giving to the satanic Jews.
There is no argument to be made that he is acting as an agent of the US and not as an agent of Israel.
The Democratic House is allegedly going after Trump for all sorts of different things, and yet they have failed to even mention his flagrant violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, even while this is obvious law-breaking that he could easily be prosecuted for. Presumably, this is because the Democrat Party is completely run by Jews.
These Jews went all out against Trump before he completely sold out America to the Jews, so they are now in a situation where they have to continue to be against him while making sure not to get in the way of his treasonous pro-Jewish agenda.
They are not only not going to investigate his connections to Israel or prosecute him for failing to register as a foreign agent, but they are going to make sure that he doesn’t get impeached.
Because if the Democrats fail to secure the party nomination for either Kamala Harris or Joe Biden (or long-shot Jewish-approved candidates Beto O’Rourke or Pete Buttigeig), and the nomination goes to Bernie Sanders or one of the other progressives, the Democrats are going to try to throw the election and allow Trump a second term.
As things stand now, if one of the progressive Democrats wins the Party nomination, I will endorse them over Trump, as I do not believe that they could possibly be any worse, and I believe that if Trump is given a second term it will lead to a Biblical apocalypse type situation.